PDA

View Full Version : BOMBSHELL: Former World no.65 - Regina Kulikova is back!

tenisboss
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:16 PM
She is playing first tournament since AO Qualies. Now she's 598th in WTA Rank. She won 1st round 46 63 75 against Honcova. Now though test for her against Schmiedlova.

Sammo
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:18 PM
I only saw a 2-minute clip of her and she looked absolutely obnoxious, screaming like there was no tomorrow and smashing the racquet several times.

MLF
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I only saw a 2-minute clip of her and she looked absolutely obnoxious, screaming like there was no tomorrow and smashing the racquet several times.

That's pretty much her. She had a disgraceful attitude the time I saw her play Zahlavova-Strycova at Wimbledon ( actually they were as bad as each other ). Way too old to behave like a 13 year old.

But she has ability and it would be a shame for her not to develop her talent because of injury.

moodin0931
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:56 PM
:hug:

Shvedbarilescu
Nov 14th, 2012, 09:53 PM
It is always good when any player returns from a long lay-off. But that 1st round revealed an awful lot of rust that needs to be shaken off. She isn't going to beat Schmiedlova , who is playing great, that's for sure. But hopefully if she can stay healthy she will find some form over the course of next year.

Sylvester
Nov 14th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Did she eventually become Italian after all?

I remember there were talks that she would become Italian around when she was kinda impressive two seasons ago.

Drake1980
Nov 15th, 2012, 12:50 AM
:bounce:

FORZA SARITA
Nov 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM
welcome back Queen :bounce:
the most injured player together wtih Oprandi :tape:

Did she eventually become Italian after all?

I remember there were talks that she would become Italian around when she was kinda impressive two seasons ago.

it's still a mistery :lol:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 15th, 2012, 01:04 PM
she withdrew from 2nd rd :sobbing:

i'd put her ahead of Oprandi

Pops Maellard
Nov 15th, 2012, 01:14 PM
So fetch :).

Tripp
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:33 PM
She's very talented, but I'm afraid her body might be too fragile to endure pro tennis. We've seen this happen before with Barbara Schwartz, Clarisa Fernandez, Lina Krasnoroutskaya, and many, many more.