PDA

View Full Version : Azarenka's Grunting Proved a Sham

chingching
Nov 9th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I know everyone has known that it is a shit excuse, but Sharapova and Azarenka still hide behind the excuse that they have been grunting their whole life. Here is Azarenka as a 13 Year Old:
n0PuyIoukOc&feature=relmfu
80dX_yNz70c&feature=fvwrel
Other info:
Sasha Khabibulina, a tennis player from Belarus, is the daughter of Nikolai Khabibulin, an Ice Hocket Goaley. They payed for Victoria to go to the states :eek: Her life is interesting :) I had seen Sasha before when I used to be a fan of Albina and Sasha's name always popped up :lol:

Mightymirza
Nov 9th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Azarenka's Serving technique :lol: :yeah:

Djezonfly
Nov 9th, 2012, 01:53 PM
The service motion :haha:

PS : Her opponent is Govortsova, right ?

GoofyDuck
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:01 PM
In these vids she grunts a little, But on the tour right now she shrieks.

miffedmax
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:19 PM
So her serve has ALWAYS sucked.

Super Dave
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:21 PM

What a :tape:ing brat :spit:

Steven.
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:30 PM
old news tbh

maria otoh has been grunting since she as a kid

Djezonfly
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:08 PM
old news tbh

maria otoh has been grunting since she as a kid

Sb1aF4oK1gM

NashaMasha
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Sb1aF4oK1gM

What are you trying to prove? she is grunting after 0.35, 0.54, 1.25, 1.45 etc

miffedmax
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:36 PM
That's what he said. Martha has always grunted. And Vika added the grunt later.

Maybe she added the grunt when she fixed that serve. :haha:

Jimmie48
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Another cringeworthy Vika hate-thread :facepalm:

joão.
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:40 PM
That first video :spit:

NashaMasha
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Azarenka is hiting when exhaling , so with more effort on shots she definitely would have grunt even in this video, but her vuvuzela sound nowadays looks a bit strange, because the power of shot doesn't influence the loudness. She can shriek hitting dropshot louder than 125 km/h DTL
Anyway, it doesn't bother me at all , she does it constantly, so all players may get accustomed to it

NashaP
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Its always fun to see players when they were in that awkward teenage phase

Puberty has done Azarenka wonders

SilverSlam
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:58 PM
To be fair to Vika, she is doing what Dokic (and a lot of other pro's are doing) and exhaling heavily when hitting the ball. Maybe she struggled with this, and added her shriek as a training technique to ensure she always did it. Watching the videos, you can see she doesn't always exhale, so as a coach it would be the perfect solution :shrug:

Jimmie48
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:01 PM
To be fair to Vika, she is doing what Dokic (and a lot of other pro's are doing) and exhaling heavily when hitting the ball. Maybe she struggled with this, and added her shriek as a training technique to ensure she always did it. Watching the videos, you can see she doesn't always exhale, so as a coach it would be the perfect solution :shrug:

Exactly, she has said several times that the noise is simply part of her breathing technique, if people would actually listen to her instead of foaming around the mouth this would be a non-issue.

It's how she plays and she would be absolutely crazy to change something that has gotten her to where she is now.

Patrick345
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:09 PM
I know everyone has known that it is a shit excuse, but Sharapova and Azarenka still hide behind the excuse that they have been grunting their whole life. Here is Azarenka as a 13 Year Old:
Other info:
Sasha Khabibulina, a tennis player from Belarus, is the daughter of Nikolai Khabibulin, an Ice Hocket Goaley. They payed for Victoria to go to the states :eek: Her life is interesting :) I had seen Sasha before when I used to be a fan of Albina and Sasha's name always popped up :lol:

I can clearly hear noise, are you deaf? Oh that´s right you expect full blown adult noise from a 13 year old and the same sensitive all court sound system coverage as in a million dollar WTA main tour tournament. :lol:

Wiggly
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:15 PM
The grunting issue needs to be solved as it is a massive business issue for the WTA.
It's driving fans away from the game.

Jimmie48
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
The grunting issue needs to be solved as it is a massive business issue for the WTA.

Nonsense. You think people would rather watch Radwanska vs. Errani instead of Vika vs. Sharapova just because they make noise? Please..

The WTA has already said that nothing will be done in this regard, all measures only affect future players which is the right thing to do. They would be crazy forcing two of the world's top players that have by far the most interesting rivalry right now to change.

Kasey
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Nonsense. You think people would rather watch Radwanska vs. Errani instead of Vika vs. Sharapova just because they make noise? Please..

Agree, yet I'd rather to see TF without you though.

Back to this thread's topic.
These vids provided by the OP proved nothing.
In other words, that's a fail thread.

GoofyDuck
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Exactly, she has said several times that the noise is simply part of her breathing technique, if people would actually listen to her instead of foaming around the mouth this would be a non-issue.

It's how she plays and she would be absolutely crazy to change something that has gotten her to where she is now.

I can clearly hear noise, are you deaf? Oh that´s right you expect full blown adult noise from a 13 year old and the same sensitive all court sound system coverage as in a million dollar WTA main tour tournament. :lol:

The WTA has already said that nothing will be done in this regard, all measures only affect future players which is the right thing to do. They would be crazy forcing two of the world's top players that have by far the most interesting rivalry right now to change.

NID :lol:

miffedmax
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:07 PM
The joy of off-season.

Look!

Kittens!

http://www.controlyourcash.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/3_kittens.jpeg

Jimmie48
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Agree, yet I'd rather to see TF without you though.

What an amusingly random thing to say :lol:

Natural Joe
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:20 PM
The joy of off-season.

Look!

Kittens!

Mod derailing a thread. Only in the off-season. :cool:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/264/8/6/Tennis_ball_cat_by_rainbowmonkey9.jpg

Jimmie48
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:23 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7116/6934613180_4d618bcdd3_z.jpg

Simugna Help
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:26 PM
This is the most hilarious highlights video ever. Azarenka shrieks last almost until the ball's on Pennetta's racket, then from 6:45 she forgot to add that stupid fake shriek :spit:

n3R4MX_Honc

Oh, how joyful would WTA's final rounds be if Vuvurenka/Screamapova stopped their fake shrieking altogether.

Halepsova
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Young Vika was so adorable. :hearts:
Sharapova, not so much.

edificio
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:31 PM
The thread title and peoples' defensive responses is a bit over the top , but these videos prove that Vika did not always grunt. Basically, the Vika grunt as we know it is not in these videos. Even today, when getting dinged, she doesn't shriek/grunt as much. :shrug:

In the same vein, I noticed in the clip from the Schaul/Maria match (when it was in the Schaul thread) that Maria was not grunting for all intents and purposes. Even if she had minute grunts at "0.35, 0.54, 1.25, 1.45," for the most part she is not doing the Sharapova grunt/shriek as we know it. Both claims that they always did it are b.s. They both have made concentrated efforts to use the grunt. Same as the other players who have used it.

What I find interesting in this clip is seeing Vika's outrageous service motion and her petulance at losing. :help: Maybe Vika serve would be better if she started doing that little back-kick again. :lol:

As well, was that her as a young fire-bug? Who was that girl with the match? Vika? :tape:

Ziva
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:37 PM
This is the most hilarious highlights video ever. Azarenka shrieks last almost until the ball's on Pennetta's racket, then from 6:45 she forgot to add that stupid fake shriek :spit:

n3R4MX_Honc

Oh, how joyful would WTA's final rounds be if Vuvurenka/Screamapova stopped their fake shrieking altogether.

:lol:

Awesome, breathing technique my ass, if someone believes in this :help:

I don't mind the shrieking that much, but it's clearly a tactical thing when it becomes that exaggerated and then stops, which happens very often at some point of Maria and Vika's matches.

Many others do this aswell, but it's not that loud so no one cares.
As long as there is no uprising of the other players, who cares, i mean if it were that much of a deal for all of them the WTA would have banned it already.

Sweety Darling
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Her and Sharapova are the biggest cheaters in the game. Vile characters that will stoop as low as screaming on every shot to put opponents off - yet the other players are too scared to speak up. Sad.

bobito
Nov 9th, 2012, 06:25 PM
The joy of off-season.

Look!

Kittens!

Look!

Cheats!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02120/sharapova_azarenka_2120297b.jpg

marineblue
Nov 9th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Her and Sharapova are the biggest cheaters in the game. Vile characters that will stoop as low as screaming on every shot to put opponents off - yet the other players are too scared to speak up. Sad.

I dont think they are afraid. Nobody listens to them :shrug:. Several players complained about the noise over the years but the authorities just ignore them.

Kasey
Nov 9th, 2012, 07:10 PM
What an amusingly random thing to say :lol:

That's just honesty. During the dark times of the off-season TF must be spared heavyweight-trolling.

Sammo
Nov 9th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Who's the other player? She looks like Govortsova

Natural Joe
Nov 9th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Who's the other player? She looks like Govortsova

Yep, it's her.

Simugna Help
Nov 9th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Which is hilarious considering Govortsova has also developed an unbearable shriek since then :haha: I wonder if she also "has been grunting ever since she was a little kid" like Lierenka and Liepova always claim :spit:

miffedmax
Nov 9th, 2012, 07:39 PM
It's hilarious in that you can truly hear the basic elements of the Vika grunt, it's just quieter.

Grunts, like serves, take years to develop. :oh:

dencod16
Nov 9th, 2012, 08:24 PM

Well Errani's grunt is actually as bad as VIka and Sharapova, as it is a syllabic grunt. Two nun-grunters Serena (As of YEC) vs Aggie people would definitely watch that over Vika vs Sharapova.

dencod16
Nov 9th, 2012, 08:27 PM
What are you trying to prove? she is grunting after 0.35, 0.54, 1.25, 1.45 etc

Grunting and Shrieking are two different things. But where was the shrieking/grunting on the serve that is the part of the game where everyone usually grunts and she doesn't do it in all her serves.

Though it's common knowledge that Azarenka doesn't shriek on practice and Sharapova does. However if you watch a let or a fault and when this two hit the ball you couldn't hear anything, that just bugs me. Cause even if it's a let or fault if you hit it there should be a sound as they said it's part of their breathing. And Sharapova will do anything to win, just watch the Petrova match. Well with Vika go watch the Aggie match or the other over-exaggerated injuries she had.

I think Serena proved it can be removed from your game completely though Serena only grunts when the match goes on, she is quiet at the beginning, at the YEC no grunt at all.

Kəv.
Nov 9th, 2012, 08:31 PM

n3R4MX_Honc

There was a video in Sydney as well :lol: but I think it's been deleted

Kəv.
Nov 9th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Here it is :p

1sGbzNAA0gI&

Stonerpova
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Here it is :p

1sGbzNAA0gI&

I was half-expecting Li to miss when Aza started grunting :haha:

hurricanejeanne
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Off-Season Uber Pressed Thread. End.

Jane Lane
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Grunting and Shrieking are two different things. But where was the shrieking/grunting on the serve that is the part of the game where everyone usually grunts and she doesn't do it in all her serves.

Though it's common knowledge that Azarenka doesn't shriek on practice and Sharapova does. However if you watch a let or a fault and when this two hit the ball you couldn't hear anything, that just bugs me. Cause even if it's a let or fault if you hit it there should be a sound as they said it's part of their breathing. And Sharapova will do anything to win, just watch the Petrova match. Well with Vika go watch the Aggie match or the other over-exaggerated injuries she had.

I think Serena proved it can be removed from your game completely though Serena only grunts when the match goes on, she is quiet at the beginning, at the YEC no grunt at all.

ORLY.

6JgNllD8-eU
iDvIuI2kiOc
6rDxarYg8zY
6T-hNNI6AwQ
OTRsH2gj7pg

:wavey:

ozza
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM

Nonsense. Have you ever actually seen Azarenka practice? She is exactly the same on the practice courts as she is in a match.

Mistress of Evil
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:33 PM

I do and Maria delivered such back in the day.

z80Mu7g1sc8

:hearts:

Raiden
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:51 PM
What are you trying to prove?The video clearly proves that she didn't do what she does now, which is shriek on every shot.

she is grunting after 0.35, 0.54, 1.25, 1.45 etcIs that supposed to prove anything? (other than the fact that she made a noise twice in half an hour? :lol:

Dude quit defending the indefensible. Just say you don't mind her grunt and that it's OK to do it (if that is your point). But there's no need to invent a fictitious storyline in the face of clear evidence to the contrary. Just because you are a fan doesn't mean you have to get lost in a web of defensive lies and deceit, twitching and flipping to the point of automatically qualifying to be the chief contortionist at Cirque du Soleil

Natural Joe
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:56 PM

So you think it's fair to grunt only when things are getting tough but being silent when it's not needed? That's something I don't understand. So many people are trying to proof that Azarenka and Sharapova produce their noises deliberately but when players are grunting/screaming obviously deliberately (since they only start to get loud in tight situations or when they are in trouble) nobody seems to care. :shrug:

PS: Just a general remark (not directed at you): Azarenka's noise is far from being a grunt, it's a shriek or a howl or whatever but it's certainly not a grunt. :o

MK Ultra
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Maybe it's just me, but calling their grunting "fake" is nonsense. Most of you probably never played tennis to say such a thing.
First of all, saying not grunting all the time = fake is just plain out stupid.
Secondly, you would think that in the little time in between shots they have, they wouldn't be thinking of how loud they are going to grunt. To play tennis you have to be extremely concentrated. If you were thinking about how you were gonna "force" your grunt, you would not be a top player.
Anyway, grunting to me is more of an intensity thing.

NashaMasha
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:03 PM
The video clearly proves that she didn't do what she does now, which is shriek on every shot.

Is that supposed to prove anything? (other than the fact that she made a noise twice in half an hour? :lol:

Dude quit defending the indefensible. Just say you don't mind her grunt. There's no need to invent fake stuff in the face of clear evidence. Just because you are a fan doesn't mean you have to get lost in a web of lies, twitching and flipping to the point of automatically qualifying to be the chief contortionist at Cirque du Soleil.

0.35, 0.54, 1.25, 1.45 - it's not twice in half an hour, it's 4 times in 2 minures..... she is shrieking from the start to the end of the video just having made several strikes without shrieking

Buy new earphones if you can't here it or go to audiologist

Raiden
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:11 PM
PS: Just a general remark (not directed at you): Azarenka's noise is far from being a grunt, it's a shriek or a howl or whatever but it's certainly not a grunt. :oI think "grunt" is a collective term used for all the various noises (the reason why they don't say or write "shriek" is because that is an informal/vulgar slang)

Cage
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:12 PM
This thread :spit:

Raiden
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:17 PM
0.35, 0.54, 1.25, 1.45 - it's not twice in half an hour, it's 4 times in 2 minures.....OK even accepting that, you still come up short (cuz nowadays we all agree that Pova is not shrieking just merely 4 times in 2 minutes. :lol:

Natural Joe
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:25 PM
I think "grunt" is a collective term used for all the various noises (the reason why they don't say or write "shriek" is because that is an informal/vulgar slang)

OK, thanks for the information! It's just that to me the term "grunt" sounds so terribly wrong to describe the sound Azarenka makes. Maybe it's also partly due to the fact that I have the dark/death metal kind of grunt in my mind when I hear this word. :lol:

NashaMasha
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:28 PM
OK even accepting that, you still come up short (cuz nowadays we all agree that Pova is not shrieking just merely 4 times in 2 minutes. :lol:

actually 0.35, 0.54, 1.25, 1.45 means she was shrieking during these points , i didn't calculate all the shrieks....

Now i watched this video to the end it's just normal Sharapova's match with plenty of shrieking , so relax and take it easy ....

Sharapova sometimes even now can play 1 -2 points without shrieking , when she isn't taking much efforts

oh yeah i guess
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:30 PM
This thread :spit:

I went into GM for the first time in a while and I'm now reminded why I should stay away for even longer. :facepalm:

:lol:

danieln1
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:44 PM
I do and Maria delivered such back in the day.

z80Mu7g1sc8

:hearts:

What a great result this match was :lol:

Beat
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:58 PM
What a :tape:ing brat :spit:

this. how embarrassing.

some of us would, yes.

Mike_T
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:59 PM

At certain points in that video, like at 1.08, she’s sounding like a Magimix blender! :confused:

Sharpie’s launched Sugarpova and I think Vika should launch Stfuvika Gobstoppers. Peace and quiet for all of us at last. :cool:

binky-GOAT
Nov 9th, 2012, 11:21 PM
They are cheaters.

garwe
Nov 9th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Shouldnt this just be about funny videos of the number one ranked player and how you could see signs of her on court personality from an early age. Nothing is proved from a match from a 13 year old player.

Furzel
Dec 22nd, 2012, 03:11 AM
What a difference a year makes :spit:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=447683

Ie been saying this all along. Grunting while serving is fine (like Caro does, for example), but shrieking and screaming at every single shot is just annoying.

I believe Vika when she says she doesn't do it to irritate her opponent and it's just a habit, still it is kind of unfair and highly annoying for the viewers.

leave the grunting alone, honestly it shouldnt even be an issue.

guys grunt to..nadal, murray, youzhny..is that going to be stopped

and dont tell me that murray's wheezing grunt is any easier to listen too

Really? You can enjoy watching a Sharapova vs Vika match at normal volume level and it doesn't bother you? I can't, the neighbors probably think I`m watching porn for two hours straight...

I like how Wozniacki grunts like in Rome which are much annoying than any other tour player and she comes to give people lessons.

What are you talking about? Caro only grunts in very tense matches such as the Kuznetsova match at the USO this year... but it's always grunting, not screaming or shrieking.

Who even asks Caro? she will be irrelevant soon.

It's so obvious that you can't even convince yourself, yet alone others :lol:

I don't have to convince others, Kvitova will do that today for me :oh:

Uh, I have news for you: Even if Caro loses today she's still #1 and that makes her more relevant that pretty much all other players out there, sorry :)

We all agree with her about grunting but that's not the problem. Why bringing this subject now, during the last week of the year ?

I call attention whore.

Really? Another topic for this? If you check out the bigger topic on this issue, you`ll see that most people agree with her. But of course since Caro said it it has to be outrageous... get a life.

Most likely because she was asked about her opinion, I doubt she woke up one morning and called the press just to get this off her chest.

I call that you`re deluded.

Another cringeworthy Vika hate-thread :facepalm:

Charlatan
Dec 22nd, 2012, 03:17 AM
GOAT bump :hysteric: :bowdown:

Jimmie :haha: :hug:

JarkaFish
Dec 22nd, 2012, 03:26 AM
Really shameless bandwagon jumping from Jimmie tbh. :o

young_gunner913
Dec 22nd, 2012, 03:37 AM

Matt01 did the same thing. Once Caro's fans saw her career take a nosedive they all started running for Vika's bandwagon.

Jane Lane
Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:10 AM
Best bump ever. :worship:

Vikaland's original parliament salutes you.

Brad[le]y.
Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:15 AM
nice bump :lol:

Best bump ever. :worship:

Vikaland's original parliament salutes you.
:unsure: :lol:

Morning Morgan
Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:18 AM
Lol OWNED :rolls:

coolfish1103
Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:26 AM
Furzel owns you well, so now shut up.

viktory
Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:08 AM
OMG! What a goat bump.

tommyk75
Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:12 AM
Kinda random, but does anyone else see a resemblance between her and the blond dancer, Brittany, on Glee?

CWTennis
Dec 22nd, 2012, 06:18 AM
Once Caro's fans Jimmie saw her career take a nosedive they all he started running for Vika's bandwagon.

not all are like him! :o

Her real fans are still behind her :cheer:

Break My Rapture
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:44 AM
Exposed.

http://i39.tinypic.com/104rx8k.jpg

Jimmie48
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Another poster with absolutely no life.. NID :)

Seriously, you guys should have understood by know that I give no shit what the average GM troll thinks of me, you can't "expose" me :)

Jimmie48
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:42 AM
not all are like him! :o

Her real fans are still behind her :cheer:

Weird, I remember being in the live scoring thread for lots of abysmal matches when you were nowhere to be seen. Get of your high horse or go watch some golf.

GoofyDuck
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:45 AM

Seriously, you guys should have understood by know that I give no shit what the average GM troll thinks of me, you can't "expose" me :)

it happened on previous page.

Steven.
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:47 AM
omfg i knew he didn't support vika before 2012 but he even hated her? :hysteric:

dencod16
Dec 22nd, 2012, 12:20 PM
lol at the Jimmie exposed post.

But honestly, Sharapova and Azarenka's grunt are just too loud and obviously strategic at a point. When they hit out balls they don't shriek but it is hit with the same power or placement. Venus is grunt is also going up there of just unbearable, sometimes even more than Sharapova and Azarenka. But the most annoying to me is Schiavone and Errani grunt, it's just too long...

doomsday
Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Really? You can enjoy watching a Sharapova vs Vika match at normal volume level and it doesn't bother you? I can't, the neighbors probably think I`m watching porn for two hours straight...

:lol: I love this receipt. You don't give a shit about what your neighbors think now, do you? :lol:

Jimmie48
Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:34 PM
:lol: I love this receipt. You don't give a shit about what your neighbors think now, do you? :lol:

My neighbors are 80 year old geezers so no, actually :lol:

Pops Maellard
Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:40 PM
:sobbing:

King Halep
Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM

Though it's common knowledge that Azarenka doesn't shriek on practice and Sharapova does.

I know your a troll but wheres your proof of that. I have seen her shriek on practice

young_gunner913
Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM
Can we request a title change "Jimmie's Azarenka Stanning Proved a Sham"? :D

Jimmie48
Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:45 PM
Can we request a title change "Jimmie's Azarenka Stanning Proved a Sham"? :D

Go ahead, from one bollocks headline to another :)

heavyhorse
Dec 22nd, 2012, 02:18 PM
Sb1aF4oK1gM

62X6JxSQ81o

sammy01
Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:54 PM
Whether it is put on or cheating the grunting certainly does nothing to help women's tennis. Vika's latest watch advert where they have muted and edited out her grunts while hitting prove that advertisers and general people think grunting in tennis is a huge turn off.

binky-GOAT
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:05 PM
What a difference a year makes :spit:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=447683

:tape:

CWTennis
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM
Weird, I remember being in the live scoring thread for lots of abysmal matches when you were nowhere to be seen. Get of your high horse or go watch some golf.

yeah, I remembeber you bitching all the time! Oh, Jimmie, you're such a hypocrite!
Enjoy being in Vika's bandwagon! :kiss:

Brad[le]y.
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:59 PM

If you don't give a shit then why do you continue to post in this thread? :lol:

Jimmie48
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:01 PM
Because otherwise you losers would claim that you have silenced me or whatever, not going to give you that satisfaction, sorry :)

Brad[le]y.
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:07 PM
Because otherwise you losers would claim that you have silenced me or whatever, not going to give you that satisfaction, sorry :)

Yes, this is what people think of you. You claimed you don't care about what people think of you. Notice the flaw in your logic?

Jimmie48
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:11 PM
y.;22615609']Yes, this is what people think of you. You claimed you don't care about what people think of you. Notice the flaw in your logic?

There's a difference between me valuing what you think of me and me enjoying ruining your fun... the latter is what I'm doing :)

Morning Morgan
Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:44 AM
Sigh, we'll just go for the old-fashioned school yard bullying.

1) If you think Jimmie48 got owned, say "aye".
2) For goodness sake don't respond to ANYTHING Jimmie48 comes up with.

I'm expecting at least 20 ayes. I'll start off.

Aye!

Pasta-Na
Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:47 AM
Don't be mean, you guys. :o :spit:

StoneRose
Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:52 AM
Some kind of witch hunt this :confused:. What a silly bump :(.

Nicolás89
Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:02 AM

Love the choice of words here.

Raiden
Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:34 AM
Some kind of witch hunt this :confused:. What a silly bump :(.A bit of an odd bump as well (according to the "bump post" itself, the supposed proof that Jimmie is a phony Vika fan is actually in another thread :lol:

MashaAzarenka
Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:46 AM
I love seeing people cry and pout because players grunt. Well guess what people? It's not going anywhere anytime soon so get used to it. :lol:

jameshazza
Dec 23rd, 2012, 02:50 AM
Sigh, we'll just go for the old-fashioned school yard bullying.

1) If you think Jimmie48 got owned, say "aye".
2) For goodness sake don't respond to ANYTHING Jimmie48 comes up with.

I'm expecting at least 20 ayes. I'll start off.

Aye!

Aye.

MashaAzarenka
Dec 23rd, 2012, 02:53 AM
I like Jimmie48 :)

dencod16
Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:13 AM
I know your a troll but wheres your proof of that. I have seen her shriek on practice

lo me a troll, get over yourself. commentators have said it many many times, that the difference between Sharapova and Azarenka is that Sharapova even at practice shrieks but Azarenka doesn't, i guess you don't watch much tennis.

debopero
Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:23 AM
There have been more players who have claim not to be bothered by grunting than there are those who claim it is distracting :shrug: .

jameshazza
Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:28 AM
I don't get the 'bad for the sport' thing. Maria, Venus and Serena's amount of fans and endorsement deals disagree. I know Serena doesn't grunt much these days but it's still synonymous with her name to casual fans or those who don't follow tennis closely.

Hurley
Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:25 AM

coolfish1103
Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:29 AM
Aye :lol:

binky-GOAT
Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:47 AM
NID Sharapova and Azarenka fans would come here to defend grunting :lol:

King Halep
Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:19 AM
lo me a troll, get over yourself. commentators have said it many many times, that the difference between Sharapova and Azarenka is that Sharapova even at practice shrieks but Azarenka doesn't, i guess you don't watch much tennis.

you cant even read properly. i have seen her practice live and all you have to go on is what some commentators said :bigwave:

sdkslayer
Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:55 AM
:tape:

Mynarco
Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:59 AM
Aye :lol:

Charlatan
Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:01 AM

6T-hNNI6AwQ

qVKM-CNM3gI

MasEqJAl7QQ

GFWtgRpzwWI

I guess you don't watch much tennis.

Aye.

StoneRose
Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:43 AM
^^Indeed. I was watching Ula once practising on Stanford and heard Vika practising several courts away :lol:.

Gaby Gasparyan
Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
I don't like the noise they make. If I were on the WTA Board (do they have a board?)...I'd penalise them both (I don't know exactly how because I haven't given it much thought)

SV_Fan
Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
Does anybody really give a fuck ?

Nicolás89
Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:44 PM
As Homer Simpson once said men only watch female tennis to hear them grunt, so I guess grunting is only good for the SEWTA. :shrug:

hurricanejeanne
Dec 23rd, 2012, 06:33 PM
Does anybody really give a fuck ?

Pressed haters give a fuck because it's all they got. :shrug:

bobito
Dec 23rd, 2012, 07:27 PM
The question of whether they scream when they are practicing is a red herring. You practice what you do in a match. If a player uses screaming as a hindrance tactic during matches then it would make sense to scream when practicing as well.

Jane Lane
Dec 23rd, 2012, 07:40 PM
It's not a "hindrance tactic" because there is nothing written in the ITF or WTA hindrance rule that adresses grunting.

madmax
Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:00 PM
I love how female players are getting all the smack about their high pitched grunts, yet no one gives a damn about the likes of Schiavone, Errani or the biggest ATP offenders like Nadull for example...the hypocrisy of the tennis watching crowd is astonishing

bobito
Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
It's not a "hindrance tactic" because there is nothing written in the ITF or WTA hindrance rule that adresses grunting.

I was referring to the intent of the player not the current (rather lax) interpretation of the rules.

As it is currently written, the Hindrance rule does not include a list of what is or is not regarded hindrance. Its wording is fairly general:
26. HINDRANCE
If a player is hindered in playing the point by a deliberate act of the opponent(s), the player shall win the point. However, the point shall be replayed if a player is hindered in playing the point by either an unintentional act of the opponent(s), or something outside the player’s own control (not including a permanent fixture).

It doesn't specifically mention screaming and bellowing when hitting the ball but nor does it it mention shouting "Come on!" or "Allez!" or rapping your racquet against the ground, all of which have been ruled hindrance in recent years.

However, the USTA's guidance is "Players should avoid making loud noises or grunts that may bother opponents or players on adjacent courts. Under extreme circumstances, grunting can be treated as a hindrance and will result in loss of point." Not quite sure how screaming as loud as an ambulance siren doesn't qualify as an extreme case. :shrug:

LCS
Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:51 PM
Sb1aF4oK1gM

LOL started winning once she started grunting. She was clearly holding in in the beginning.

Schaul had a mean ball :eek:

Natural Joe
Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM
I love how female players are getting all the smack about their high pitched grunts, yet no one gives a damn about the likes of Schiavone, Errani or the biggest ATP offenders like Nadull for example...the hypocrisy of the tennis watching crowd is astonishing

I agree that there are other female players whose grunts are just as annoying (add Kirilenko to your list) and that this whole topic is more or less non-existent on the ATP tour. No one seems to care about players like Granollers who grunts like he's having an orgasm on every shot or Ferrer whose delayed moaning starts when the ball has passed the net and virtually lasts until the opponent hits the ball (speaking of gamesmanship). Yet, here you hardly see anyone raising the argument of "cheating", "hindrance", etc. :shrug:

Jane Lane
Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:09 PM
I was referring to the intent of the player not the current (rather lax) interpretation of the rules.

As it is currently written, the Hindrance rule does not include a list of what is or is not regarded hindrance. Its wording is fairly general:
26. HINDRANCE
If a player is hindered in playing the point by a deliberate act of the opponent(s), the player shall win the point. However, the point shall be replayed if a player is hindered in playing the point by either an unintentional act of the opponent(s), or something outside the player’s own control (not including a permanent fixture).

It doesn't specifically mention screaming and bellowing when hitting the ball but nor does it it mention shouting "Come on!" or "Allez!" or rapping your racquet against the ground, all of which have been ruled hindrance in recent years.

However, the USTA's guidance is "Players should avoid making loud noises or grunts that may bother opponents or players on adjacent courts. Under extreme circumstances, grunting can be treated as a hindrance and will result in loss of point." Not quite sure how screaming as loud as an ambulance siren doesn't qualify as an extreme case. :shrug:

The above examples you cited all took place (including Razzano's verbal utterances of pain, which itself is specifically mentioned in the rule's footnotes) while the ball was in play in the opponent's court. Ergo, this can be considered hindrance to the opponent's ability to play the ball, distinguishing it from an act while the ball is not on the opponent's side of the court. It's how Murray and Errani can get away with that exertion noise they make when running for, not hitting, a ball.

Don't cite the rule to me - I know the rule. I have officiating certification. Your understanding of the rule itself is completely flawed and you're unable to look past your bias against grunting in arguing how the rule should be applied.

As far as the USTA's reference, it was put in place this year as an amendment to the Code - as in, people making their own judgements when no officials are present.

terjw
Dec 24th, 2012, 12:48 AM
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-Archive/Archive/AboutTheTour/rules2013.pdf

The WTA 2013 Official Rule Book Section IV (G) Delay Of Play (page 119) says:

Any continual distraction of regular play, such as grunting, shall be dealt with in accordance with the Hindrance Rule. (See Section H below).

The WTA 2013 Official Rule Book Section IV (H) Hindrance Rule (page 119) says:

If a player hinders her opponent, it can be ruled as either involuntary or deliberate.

1. Involuntary Hindrance
A let should be called the first time a player has created an involuntary hindrance (e.g., ball falling out of pocket, hat falling off, etc.), and the player should be told that any such hindrance thereafter will be ruled deliberate.

2. Deliberate Hindrance
Any hindrance caused by a player that is ruled deliberate will result in the loss of a point.

A pity the umpires aren't instructed to enforce the rules.

Jane Lane
Dec 24th, 2012, 01:00 AM
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-Archive/Archive/AboutTheTour/rules2013.pdf

The WTA 2013 Official Rule Book Section IV (G) Delay Of Play (page 119) says:

Any continual distraction of regular play, such as grunting, shall be dealt with in accordance with the Hindrance Rule. (See Section H below).

The WTA 2013 Official Rule Book Section IV (H) Hindrance Rule (page 119) says:

If a player hinders her opponent, it can be ruled as either involuntary or deliberate.

1. Involuntary Hindrance
A let should be called the first time a player has created an involuntary hindrance (e.g., ball falling out of pocket, hat falling off, etc.), and the player should be told that any such hindrance thereafter will be ruled deliberate.

2. Deliberate Hindrance
Any hindrance caused by a player that is ruled deliberate will result in the loss of a point.

A pity the umpires aren't instructed to enforce the rules.

That's the first I've heard of any such amendment by either the ITF or WTA. 2012 rulebook never mentions it.

http://www.itftennis.com/media/107013/107013.pdf

2012 ITF Rules of Tennis

26. HINDRANCE
If a player is hindered in playing the point by a deliberate act of the opponent(s), the
player shall win the point.
However, the point shall be replayed if a player is hindered in playing the point by
either an unintentional act of the opponent(s), or something outside the player’s own
control (not including a permanent fixture).
Case 1: Is an unintentional double hit a hindrance?
Decision: No. See also Rule 24 (f).
Case 2: A player claims to have stopped play because the player thought that the
opponent(s) was being hindered. Is this a hindrance?
Decision: No, the player loses the point.
Case 3: A ball in play hits a bird flying over the court. Is this a hindrance?
Decision: Yes, the point shall be replayed.
Case 4: During a point, a ball or other object that was lying on the player’s side of
the net when the point started hinders the player. Is this a hindrance?
Decision: No.
Case 5: In doubles, where are the server’s partner and receiver’s partner allowed to
stand?
Decision: The server’s partner and the receiver’s partner may take any position on
their own side of the net, inside or outside the court. However, if a player is creating
a hindrance to the opponent(s), the hindrance rule should be used.

Simugna Help
Dec 24th, 2012, 01:02 AM
JimmyIQ48 exposed once again. :spit:

terjw
Dec 24th, 2012, 01:06 AM
That's the first I've heard of any such amendment by either the ITF or WTA. 2012 rulebook never mentions it.

WTA 2012 rulebook says exactly the same in the same section but it's on page 112.

MashaAzarenka
Dec 24th, 2012, 01:08 AM
I just cannot seem to understand why people only complain about Sharapova and Azarenka grunting. They are not the only ones who do it. They are the most consistent though. Serena only grunts when she's losing. Same with Venus. Schiavone and Errani always grunt yet no one complains. I don't get it.

King Halep
Dec 24th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Like in a lot of sports, its not whats in the rules, but how the officials choose to interpret it. :angel:

dsanders06
Dec 24th, 2012, 02:43 AM
The question of whether they scream when they are practicing is a red herring. You practice what you do in a match. If a player uses screaming as a hindrance tactic during matches then it would make sense to scream when practicing as well.

Again, you can't seriously believe Maria and Vika actually benefit from their shrieking :lol: I know you've probably got up your sleeve Navratilova's comment about grunting covering up the sound of the spin a player is putting on the ball and so mislead their opponents, but we all know the amount of spin Maria and Vika put on the ball is negligible, so that argument doesn't fly.

Actually, as I've said before, the only grunters for whom you COULD make an argument that they actually benefit directly from it, the only grunters who actually DO vary the spins they put on their shots and thus their grunting actually does deprive their opponents of crucial information, are Schiavone and Errani -- but, in most cases, the leading anti-grunting lobbyists are tennis "purists" who jack off to the "variety" of those players and so are strangely quiet on their hindrance-inducing grunting. :scratch:

dsanders06
Dec 24th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Anyway, even as a Sharapova stan, I call bullshit on her and Vika claiming their shrieking developed naturally or that they need to do it. But I don't think they do it to "cheat" and hinder their opponents either. Tbh, my suspicion is Maria, when she was snapped up by IMG when she was like 12, was advised to start shrieking because it would add to her appeal to sponsors ("what's even hotter than a young tall blonde tennis player? A young tall blonde tennis player who makes orgasmic noises"). And Vika probably followed suit when she saw what an asset it was from a marketing point of view.

Personally I would lose no sleep if grunting/shrieking was outlawed, nor do I believe it would affect Maria's & Vika's results either way if they were banned from doing it.

JonBcn
Dec 24th, 2012, 04:40 PM
The interesting thing about the two of them is that if you see them on the practice courts, often not a sound comes out of Maria's mouth while she is belting the ball, but Azarenka screams exactly the same as she does in a Slam final.

Gaby Gasparyan
Dec 24th, 2012, 04:45 PM
The interesting thing about the two of them is that if you see them on the practice courts, often not a sound comes out of Maria's mouth while she is belting the ball, but Azarenka screams exactly the same as she does in a Slam final.

I saw Azarenka practice in Eastbourne a few years ago and she didn't make a squeak, nowt...

Joe.
Dec 24th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Does it matter? :rolleyes:

miffedmax
Dec 24th, 2012, 05:09 PM

They said they were going to start trying to control grunting, so I'm not surprised at the change, but I also recall they were going to allow officials to "grandfather" players who have been on the tour like Vika and Martha.

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Anyway, even as a Sharapova stan, I call bullshit on her and Vika claiming their shrieking developed naturally or that they need to do it. But I don't think they do it to "cheat" and hinder their opponents either. Tbh, my suspicion is Maria, when she was snapped up by IMG when she was like 12, was advised to start shrieking because it would add to her appeal to sponsors ("what's even hotter than a young tall blonde tennis player? A young tall blonde tennis player who makes orgasmic noises"). And Vika probably followed suit when she saw what an asset it was from a marketing point of view.

Right, because everything about Vika's so streamlined to marketing :lol: :facepalm:

I see you're sensible enough to understand that Sharapova does pretty much everything for money, please don't try to drag other players down to that level too. Thankfully most of the other girls aren't like that at all.

Steven.
Dec 24th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Right, because everything about Vika's so streamlined to marketing :lol: :facepalm:

I see you're sensible enough to understand that Sharapova does pretty much everything for money, please don't try to drag other players down to that level too. Thankfully most of the other girls aren't like that at all.

you're so ignorant, it's actually highly frustrating how ignorant you can be because you actually think you're so clever and try to put others down all the time.

EVERY player on the WTA plays tennis and does sponsorship related things for money. Maria just happens to be marketable and what's wrong with capitalizing on that? If you were offered a promotion, would you not take it? If you were offered an opportunity to get ahead in life would you not take it?

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 05:55 PM
you're so ignorant, it's actually highly frustrating how ignorant you can be because you actually think you're so clever and try to put others down all the time.

EVERY player on the WTA plays tennis and does sponsorship related things for money. Maria just happens to be marketable and what's wrong with capitalizing on that?

How am I ignorant? He brought up the fact that she probably does it for marketing reasons...he's a Sharapvoa fan, not me.

Please stop acting all innocent when it comes to this. Yes, most players do this stuff but pretty much nobody to the same extend than her. Why do you think she constantly makes the most of all players even though she isn't even the most successful player on tour?

It's this dishonesty that annoys me, especially because I know that some Sharapova fans are annoyed by stuff like Sugarpova...of course you could never admit it here so to make you feel better you pretend like the other players are all the same - They`re not.

In fact, some Sharapova fans have even mocked Vika for her supposed weak earnings from endorsements, saying she's not professional enough etc. So you basically admit that not all players are alike in that regard.

This would be a non-issue if you guys wouldn't be pretending that this is not true. I'm not even holding it against her, she does it..fine... but pretending like it isn't true pisses me off.

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:02 PM
If you were offered a promotion, would you not take it? If you were offered an opportunity to get ahead in life would you not take it?

Sure I would, it's all a matter of moderation. You can do it sensibly or you can go overboard with it.

Here'a simple thing everybody can do: Check out the social media feeds of each top player and look for hidden or openly and blatant advertising... we don't need to discuss who comes the "winner" here, do we?

I actually feel sad for her sane fans... because it must suck liking somebody who seems to see you as potential customer for their crap first and foremost.

Steven.
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:06 PM
... she earns the most simply because she is the most sought out player on the tour, because she is universally considered beautiful and has the sex appeal, because she made a name for herself LONG before she even stepped on the tour, and because she has the results. And I love how Maria haters love saying that she doesn't deserve her endorsements despite that she's the 4th most successful player since 1998 ONTOP of her marketability. You make it out as if she goes around looking for these endorsements, no lol THEY go to HER because her name is a brand.

You make it sound like she is doing you wrong for getting ahead in her life, like it's her fault. Oh but now that I've pointed those out, you'll probably call her greedy or something.

I have no idea what you're on about btw, at people insulting Vika's endorsements. I lurk in GM a lot and I don't even see it happening. If anything, the only other players' endorsements that seems to come up a lot is Caro, Na and Serena.

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:12 PM
I'm not saying she's looking for them but she's willing to accept more than other players. She could say no, nobody forces her to make deals that require annoying her fans with advertising on Facebook etc... it's all by choice.

I simply disagree on the notion that it's normal or that you can't be a successful tennis player without doing it this excessively. Look at Kim, she was successful, she had lots of deals, she made lots of money. But she maintained an admirable level of decency and self-respect by not letting herself being assumed fully by the corporate machine.

Wiggly
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:16 PM
There's no sound on her Eco Drive Citizen commercial. Point proven.

sammy01
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:19 PM
There's no sound on her Eco Drive Citizen commercial. Point proven.

This is what makes me laugh. Defend the likes of Vika all you want but when one of your sponsors mutes your grunting in an advert then you know the 'grunting' does put people off.

Just think women's tennis might be more popular and the likes of vika more sought after if it wasn't painful to listen to.

Steven.
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:26 PM
I'm not saying she's looking for them but she's willing to accept more than other players. She could say no, nobody forces her to make deals that require annoying her fans with advertising on Facebook etc... it's all by choice.

I simply disagree on the notion that it's normal or that you can't be a successful tennis player without doing it this excessively. Look at Kim, she was successful, she had lots of deals, she made lots of money. But she maintained an admirable level of decency and self-respect by not letting herself being assumed fully by the corporate machine.

I don't think something so small on the grand sceheme of things (i.e. life) should define who someone is, and this is coming from someone who sees little value in money. Like whatever, she's taking advantage of the opportunities that presents itself to her and there is nothing wrong with that. She's doing nobody any harm except maybe offending her haters. It doesn't define who she is.

Perhaps she's just thinking about her life in the long run, making the most money she can now and then having a more relaxing post-career. Perhaps she just wants to provide herself, her future family, her current family with the best things possible because she didn't exactly have the smoothest childhood? We don't know. You are putting judgment on her based on one very small choice she's made (and the choice being to make money as the opportunities present themselves to her) even though it does you NO harm. You don't know her, we don't know her, neither of us knows what goes on in her mind so let's not act all righteous and judge others based on something that hardly defines who she is.

And on the subject of Kim, her name is big but she is nowhere near as marketable as certain lesser players than her so I wouldn't even compare the amount of endorsements that gets thrown at her to Maria.

Brad[le]y.
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:29 PM

Because she's not as marketable as Maria; you make it sound like Maria chose to be some high life superstar when in was given to her more than anything else :lol:

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Given to her? Does the word "no" not exist in your dictionary? Just because you get lots of offers doesn't mean you have to take a large majority of them. She is in a position where she can do whatever she pleases, I doubt anybody could force her to do anything. Pretending like this is somehow inevitable is simply dishonest and this is what annoys me.

MashaAzarenka
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Why did this thread turn into Sharapova's marketing? The people on this forum really do have a hard time staying on topic...

Steven.
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I never said it was inevitable. I said it was her choice to take advantage of it, the reasons? We don't know. But her letting herself get ahead in life doesn't define who she is; it's actually more smart than anything. And anyway, YOU judging HER despite her actions doing NOBODY any harm says more about you than anything. Don't let your irrational hatred of her turn you into a bitter person.

Furzel
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM
JimmyIQ48 exposed once again. :spit:

He is something like an "event fan".
People who don't know anything about the sport..

Brad[le]y.
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Given to her? Does the word "no" not exist in your dictionary? Just because you get lots of offers doesn't mean you have to take a large majority of them. She is in a position where she can do whatever she pleases, I doubt anybody could force her to do anything. Pretending like this is somehow inevitable is simply dishonest and this is what annoys me.
It is though :shrug: She was young, cute, and inspirational when she first broke through. People would do anything to get their hands on her.

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:44 PM
I never said it was inevitable. I said it was her choice to take advantage of it, the reasons? We don't know. But her letting herself get ahead in life doesn't define who she is; it's actually more smart than anything. And anyway, YOU judging HER despite her actions doing NOBODY any harm says more about you than anything. Don't let your irrational hatred of her turn you into a bitter person.

Where do I judge her? I repeatedly said that I don't blame her for it, it's simply a fact that she does it more than other players.

This whole argument started because dsanders claimed that Vika was all the same...that's what I speaking up against.

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 06:45 PM
He is something like an "event fan".
People who don't know anything about the sport..

Of course...that's why I love to attend ITK 10ks...because they`re such an "event" :rolleyes: :lol:

Furzel
Dec 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM
that's why I love to attend ITK 10ks.

aaahh.. okay. Apparenty you couldn't watch Maria vs. Vika a year ago, now you also love watching 14/15 years young girls.

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 07:36 PM
aaahh.. okay. Apparenty you couldn't watch Maria vs. Vika a year ago, now you also love watching 14/15 years young girls.

You`re displaying vast tennis knowledge here if you think that the majority of players at ITF tournaments are underage :rolleyes:

Brad[le]y.
Dec 24th, 2012, 07:39 PM
You`re displaying vast tennis knowledge here if you think that the majority of players at ITF tournaments are underage :rolleyes:

You claim that Serena Williams is all-serve :shrug: He's not the only one who lacks knowledge.

Furzel
Dec 24th, 2012, 07:46 PM
if you think that the majority of players

I never said that. You are weak.

Roookie
Dec 24th, 2012, 07:47 PM
If I had to choose between watching her serve technique or hearing her grunts. I choose the grunts. :tape:

Jimmie48
Dec 24th, 2012, 08:02 PM
I never said that. You are weak.

And you are obviously a banned user who has it out for me...get a life :rolleyes:

Furzel
Dec 24th, 2012, 08:05 PM
And you are obviously a banned user who has it out for me...get a life :rolleyes:

Nope. Im not banned. You are an event fan. You are a fake fan of tennis and Vika. That is all.