PDA

View Full Version : Racist Ole Miss students riot over Obama win (VIDEO)

JN
Nov 8th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Racist Ole Miss students riot over Obama win

11/7/2012 6:56pm by John Aravosis (http://americablog.com/author/john-aravosis)

Just go away (http://www.fuckthesouth.com/).

Mississippi is also the state, by the way, in which 46% of Republicans think that inter-racial marriage should be illegal (http://gay.americablog.com/2011/04/46-of-mississippi-gopers-think-interracial-marriage-should-be-illegal.html). So let’s not to be too surprised that their children start violent protests when a black man wins the presidency. Racism starts at home.

More from AP (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/election-protest-ole-miss-escalates-arrested-17666000#.UJruFml27a0):A protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Barack Obama grew into crowd of about 400 people with shouted racial slurs as rumors of a riot spread on social media. Two people were arrested on minor charges. The university said in a statement Wednesday that the gathering at the student union began late Tuesday night with about 30 to 40 students, but grew within 20 minutes as word spread. Some students chanted political slogans while others used derogatory racial statements and profanity, the statement said.

The incident comes just after the 50th anniversary of violent rioting that greeted the forced integration of Ole Miss with the enrollment of its first black student, James Meredith.
http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screen-Shot-2012-11-07-at-6.49.18-PM.jpg
Riot over Obama election at Ole Miss

A Romney voter, who went to Ole Miss (http://blogs.ajc.com/get-schooled-blog/2012/11/07/a-real-miss-at-ole-miss-students-protest-obama-re-election-with-racial-epithets/), left a comment about the mess on the university newspaper Web site:Protesting what?

It’s called democracy. This sounds like a bunch of immature 18-year-olds (Kincannon is a freshman dorm) who were raised in an ignorant little bubble and are now embarrassing themselves and everyone else associated with Ole Miss, the state of Mississippi, and the entire South. They are too naive/immature to realize how stupid they look and how embarrassing this is for all associated.

They need to realize it’s 2012 and there is a lot they need to learn and understand about the world outside of the communities they grew up in, the college they go to, and the state they live in. They are all too self consumed because to this point many of them have lived a very comfortable/easy life. Mind you, I went to Ole Miss, I am from the South, and I voted for Romney, so I am not calling out the opposition but rather people I can relate to.
Not everyone thinks it’s “democracy”:

http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/donald-trump-tweet.jpg

Trump went on to call for a “revolution” in response to a democratic election. Nice.

At least all is not lost. As the blog I linked to above noted, in good news, Ole Miss elected it first African-American homecoming queen this year (http://inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/24/african-american-homecoming-queen-breaks-barriers-at-ole-miss/). It may sound like small bits, but that kind of social acceptance, and cultural normalization, is a big deal when you’re young It sends an important message about race and tolerance, that apparently Mississippi (and Alabama too (http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/11/roy_moore_bob_vance_chief_just.html)) is still in dire need of.

QGNO4fTp9-I

America Blog (http://americablog.com/2012/11/racist-students-riot-in-mississippi-over-obama-win.html)

RenaSlam.
Nov 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM
That's the deep American South for you. Trash.

wta_zuperfann
Nov 8th, 2012, 03:32 PM
There's only one way to deal with this treason:

BRING ON THE HANGMAN!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9mVfv4yrcina5kfxVdjq2VfRo1_500.jpg

miffedmax
Nov 8th, 2012, 03:45 PM
That's the deep American South for you. Trash.

A) I live in Texas my ownself, and B) that only mirrors their attitude.

Frankly, I find their straight-up racism rather refreshing after years of right-wing code-terms for the n-word. If you're a racist asshole, own it, don't :bs: about it.

*JR*
Nov 8th, 2012, 03:53 PM
There's only one way to deal with this treason:

BRING ON THE HANGMAN!
OK :devil:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/4x6-WRESTLING-PHOTO-THE-HANGMAN-H0017-wwe-tna-/00/s/NjY2WDQyMQ==/$(KGrHqN,!lEE84JS9m2vBPhiUZgN,!~~60_3.JPG

Morning Morgan
Nov 8th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I'm waiting for these people to drive themselves so far right into oblivion.

~{X}~
Nov 8th, 2012, 04:55 PM
How embarrassing. :o

I am glad I do not live in those parts.

pov
Nov 8th, 2012, 05:13 PM
2 arrested as anti-Obama protests escalate at Ole Miss

Published November 08, 2012

| Associated Press

advertisement

JACKSON, Miss. – A protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Barack Obama grew into crowd of about 400 people with shouted racial slurs as rumors of a riot spread on social media. Two people were arrested on minor charges.

The university said in a statement Wednesday that the gathering at the student union began late Tuesday night with about 30 to 40 students, but grew within 20 minutes as word spread. Some students chanted political slogans while others used derogatory racial statements and profanity, the statement said.

The incident comes just after the 50th anniversary of violent rioting that greeted the forced integration of Ole Miss with the enrollment of its first black student, James Meredith.

Ole Miss Chancellor Dan Jones promised an investigation and said "all of us are ashamed of the few students who have negatively affected the reputations of each of us and of our university."

On Wednesday night, about 700 people held up candles and called for racial harmony outside the administrative building at the university in Oxford, countering Tuesday's protest over Obama's re-election.

Police were initially alerted to Tuesday's uproar by people who saw Twitter posts about it. The students were told to leave, but about 100 came back later. One person was charged with public intoxication and another with failure to comply with police orders. There were no reports of injuries or property damage.

Rumors about the situation were fueled on Twitter after the university's student journalists posted a video referring to the gathering as "riots." The student newspaper posted a video of the crowd, but much of what the students said in it is unintelligible other than the "Hotty Toddy" cheer, which is common at football games and other school gatherings.

One picture that spread rapidly on social media shows people burning an Obama campaign sign, but the university hasn't confirmed that the picture was taken on campus. The chancellor said some photos shared on social media showed things that were not seen by police on campus, but the reports of uncivil language and racial slurs appeared to be accurate.

Some students and teachers used social media to condemn the conflict.

Ellen Meacham, an Ole Miss journalism instructor, posted on Facebook that "anyone who calls that a riot has never read or heard anything about 1962."

She was referring to when Meredith became the first black student to enroll at the university on Oct. 1, 1962. Federal authorities deployed more than 3,000 soldiers and more than 500 law enforcement officers to Oxford during the integration. An angry mob started an uprising that killed two white men. More than 200 people were injured. Ole Miss sponsored lectures and other events this year to commemorate the 50th anniversary.

"Now, 50 years later, about 2 percent of the overall student body goes out to protest when their guy doesn't win the presidency and a portion of that small percentage displays the ugly strain that still infects too many in our student body," Meacham wrote.

In a state with a 37 percent African-American population, Ole Miss now has a black enrollment of about 16.6 percent. The current student body president, Kim Dandridge, is the fourth black person elected to the post.

Jones said the campus was back to normal Wednesday.

The university was planning an event for Wednesday evening called the "We are One Mississippi Candlelight Walk" to condemn the protest, according to Thomas J. "Sparky" Reardon, vice chancellor for student affairs.

ptkten
Nov 8th, 2012, 05:28 PM
It's so funny how we fought the civil war 150 years ago and yet you look at the electoral college map and it's basically a sea of red in the south and a sea of blue in the northeast. It is just two entirely different cultures in these two regions and always has been.

Morning Morgan
Nov 8th, 2012, 06:00 PM
^^

I guess it harkens back to the point that Obama made about how the US is still one country despite being one of the most diverse countries in the world. While it seems the US seem to be lagging behind say Europe on some social issues, it is because of its diversity that any milestone made in any stance is closely watched, because it would have happened in a spirit of compromise that is unparalleled anywhere else in the world.

Sammo
Nov 8th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Poor idiots...

fifty-fifty
Nov 8th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Some of the states should just secede from the union. They just have a different ideology and will never change.

Morning Morgan
Nov 8th, 2012, 07:07 PM
^^^

Lol they would never. They need the wealth generated by the West Coast and the Northeast corridor.

And we need the food that they produce. :oh:

wayitis
Nov 8th, 2012, 07:30 PM
the sad part is that these are college bound young people, meaning that the hate cycle perpetuates and will not die off with the older, anti-civil rights generation...

miffedmax
Nov 8th, 2012, 08:12 PM
It's so funny how we fought the civil war 150 years ago and yet you look at the electoral college map and it's basically a sea of red in the south and a sea of blue in the northeast. It is just two entirely different cultures in these two regions and always has been.

It's as much a reflection of the fact the GOP has ceased to exist and been replaced by the Dixiecrats as anything else.

Some of the states should just secede from the union. They just have a different ideology and will never change.

They tried that already.

JN
Nov 8th, 2012, 08:21 PM

I lived in the south for 5-1/2 years and got the overall sense they've never gotten over being defeated and are genuinely hurt. Like we should apologize for not letting them keep slaves or somethin'. :help:

Monica_Rules
Nov 8th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Does Donald Trump know what democracy is? Idiot

miffedmax
Nov 8th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Apparently, there was a counter-demonstration today.

So there are some students at Ole Miss who appear to have actual brains.

hellas719
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:14 AM
What idiots :help:
But it's not like this is ONLY Republicans, as plenty of Democrats are anti-White :shrug:

Anyways anyone who votes for a candidate based on race is a total idiot, which sums up many Americans unfortunately :sad:

JN
Nov 9th, 2012, 12:29 PM
But it's not like this is ONLY Republicans, as plenty of Democrats are anti-White :shrug:

Anyways anyone who votes for a candidate based on race is a total idiot, which sums up many Americans unfortunately :sad:

That's funny, given that 73% of Democrats are White. :rolleyes: And using the words "plenty" and "many" doesn't mask your ignorance.

Wigglytuff
Nov 9th, 2012, 01:20 PM
A) I live in Texas my ownself, and B) that only mirrors their attitude.

Frankly, I find their straight-up racism rather refreshing after years of right-wing code-terms for the n-word. If you're a racist asshole, own it, don't :bs: about it.

I have to agree. I HATE coded shenanigans just be real about it.

Wigglytuff
Nov 9th, 2012, 01:25 PM
It's as much a reflection of the fact the GOP has ceased to exist and been replaced by the Dixiecrats as anything else.

They tried that already.

Actually, I have been pushing to kick them out of the union, not just them, but all the states that live of the blue states and then attack us constantly. I am tired of these welfare states (most of the red states except Texas) who are so clueless and hostile toward those of us in blue states that pay their freaking bills

miffedmax
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Well, you do throw out the baby with the bathwater that way. As I pointed out, a diverse group of 600 students staged a peaceful counter-demonstration the next day. Yeah, maybe it should have been more, but the good folk outnumbered that bad ones by 200, so I prefer to look at the positive side.

Edinboro
Nov 9th, 2012, 07:45 PM
This really is no surprise. For the pasty twenty years if not more, Mississippi has constanly ranked as the least intelligent and poorest state in the nation. If their government doesn't take steps to improve the education system in Mississippi more idiots like these people are going to exist.

tennisbum79
Nov 10th, 2012, 06:18 AM
They should have blamed Ron Paul & FAUXNews.

That is right, FAUXNews. They were disturbed by Romney's constant position changing before they decide to close their eyes on.
Many other fair minded Americans, unlike the students at Ole miss, took a hard a look at Romney.
That is why he lost.

EQwrB1vu74c&feature=related

Unfortunately, there are some posters on this TF, who would pay lip service and go out of their way to say these were just drunk students.
The same posters who are eager to say racism ended a long time ago, and saying otherwise is playing the race card.

Using as primary source of news the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, Dick Morris, can do that to you.
If Obama leads, the polls must be skewed, so they create their own "UNskewed" polls.
Romney's lead balloon from being tied or down by 1,2,3 points, to a jump by 5 or 6 point lead.
From here it is not so hard to predict a landslide victory as Carl Rove, Dock Morris, Michael Barone did on FAUXNews.

When the landslide victory did not materialize, it produces reaction like this among the young.
The adults on the other hand, blame the voters for not being enlightened enough; or the candidate for not being conservative enough

tennisbum79
Nov 10th, 2012, 06:23 AM
I lived in the south for 5-1/2 years and got the overall sense they've never gotten over being defeated and are genuinely hurt. Like we should apologize for not letting them keep slaves or somethin'. :help:
They also have this peculiar defense (which amount to justification in my book), where they react to any challenge to their racial attitude as an attack to their traditions, way of life.

As if they had divine right as southerners to keep slaves or discriminate against black people.

mykarma
Nov 10th, 2012, 03:27 PM
^^^

Lol they would never. They need the wealth generated by the West Coast and the Northeast corridor.

And we need the food that they produce. :oh:
Not so, we can buy food from many places.

tennisbum79
Nov 10th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Do you know the history of this university?
Because this is what we are talking about?

~{X}~
Nov 10th, 2012, 06:19 PM
They also have this peculiar defense (which amount to justification in my book), where they react to any challenge to their racial attitude as an attack to their traditions, way of life.

As if they had divine right as southerners to keep slaves or discriminate against black people.

Well that's how a lot of the South thinks. They are all "God Bless America." And God watches over America, like he/she wouldn't dare watch over any other countries... like America was the first and only super power to be "blessed" ever in the world? :lol:

Delusional people.

miffedmax
Nov 10th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Thank you for qualifying that.

There are also a lot of southerners who are, as we say, "good people."

*JR*
Nov 10th, 2012, 07:25 PM
There are also a lot of southerners who are, as we say, "good people."

Y'all is like mah kinfolk. :p

dGuwlkxT4KQ

~{X}~
Nov 10th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Oh I know there are a lot of Southerners who are good people. ;) That is why I didn't say ALL Southerners. :lol:

Hey the North has some of those same people as well. They are all over. :lol:

jameshazza
Nov 11th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Every time I see stuff like this I'm amazed. I mean what is it? Genetics, the education system there? How can so many people behave like that? :o

Sammo
Nov 11th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Every time I see stuff like this I'm amazed. I mean what is it? Genetics, the education system there? How can so many people like that? :o

You're not serious, are you? :weirdo:

jameshazza
Nov 11th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Yes I am....

Obviously not.

Rocketta
Nov 11th, 2012, 05:46 AM
I look at the language in the article and I just shake my head because I know if the crowd had been black and brown the wording would be so different. :help:

However, it's good to know that there were a lot of people who are truly embarassed by that behavior and more people need to speak up. It's the silent majority that is more of a problem then the vocal idiot.

fantic
Nov 11th, 2012, 06:24 AM
hey, lynching and killing blacks was a favorite past-time of Southern whites a mere 60 years ago. Yup, those were the terrorists of USA, bombing the home of blacks and lynching clerics who supported the Civil Rights movement from the late 1950s.
And some did it in the name of Jesus, I'm sure :hysteric: Jesus Christ :sobbing:

The mentality might be still there.

fantic
Nov 11th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Every time I see stuff like this I'm amazed. I mean what is it? Genetics, the education system there? How can so many people like that? :o

It's not totally off the mark.

African American Slavery in America happened because
they were racially superior to whites and Native Americans :lol:

Because people in West and Central Africa were relatively immune to yellow fever and malaria, they were ideal labor forces to grow tobacco and rice, indigo in the South.
Sugar in the Caribbean too. Better genes was their bane :sobbing:

pav
Nov 11th, 2012, 08:32 AM
If I was a U.S. citizen I would want to riot over the Obama win, not because of racism, but because he is a useless president.

JN
Nov 11th, 2012, 11:29 AM
If I was a U.S. citizen I would want to riot over the Obama win, not because of racism, but because he is a useless president.

Says a useless poster. :rolleyes: Were it not for trolling, your post count would be slightly on the positive side of 0.

JN
Nov 11th, 2012, 11:29 AM
via Pureracket:

Carver running back Eugene Brazley wavering on commitment to Ole Miss after racially-charged Obama protest

Lyons Yellin, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune, November 10, 2012 1:20 p.m.

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/568/682/7_682568.jpg
Eugene Brazley

A once solid commitment to the University of Mississippi, Carver running back Eugene Brazley, who on Feb. 25 pledged to play for the Rebels next season, is now having serious doubts.

Shortly after Carver’s 36-12 victory over South Plaquemines Friday in the bi-district round of the state playoffs, Brazley expressed concern with the predilection for racism in Oxford, Miss., and said he is now “looking around” and could decommit.

“Some of my people told me they had a riot because of (President Barack) Obama, and some of the players might be decommitting,” Brazley said. “I hadn’t really had a chance to look into it, but I’m gonna get in to it, though.

“I’m definitely looking at Arizona State right now and want to go check them out.”

Just after midnight, Wednesday, Nov. 7, University of Mississippi students gathered on campus near the Student Union to protest the re-election of Obama. The impromptu gathering, which reportedly began with 30-40 students and quickly grew to over 400, included appalling displays of racial intolerance and bigotry, with students yelling epithets and burning Obama-Biden campaign signs.

Campus police who arrived on the scene immediately instructed the students to disperse and return to their residence halls. Officers made two arrests for disorderly conduct (public intoxication and failure to comply with police orders).

Initial reports on Twitter labeled the protest a ”riot” and photos of the burning campaign sign quickly spread through Facebook, Instagram and other social media outlets.

University of Mississippi Chancellor Dan Jones said that social media was largely responsible for the protest’s escalation and refuted the characterization that it was a riot.

“Unfortunately, early news reports quoted social media comments that were inaccurate,” he said. “Too, some photographs published in social media portrayed events that police did not observe on campus. Nevertheless, the reports of uncivil language and shouted racial epithets appear to be accurate and are universally condemned by the university, student leaders and the vast majority of students who are more representative of our university creed.”

Jones attempted to re-assure parents and students that “one of America’s safest campuses is safe again this morning, though all of us are ashamed of the few students who have negatively affected the reputations of each of us and of our university.”

Brazley said he is keeping his options open, but would prefer to play closer to home in a conference that helps him achieve his ultimate goal of an NFL career.

“I would love to play in the SEC because I feel like that is right next to the NFL,” he said. “They have the best players and the toughest conference, so that’s definitely where I’d rather be.”

Brazley has rushed for over 1,000 yards this season, and is on NOLA.com and The Times-Picayune’s Top 200 prospect list. In addition to Mississippi, he holds offers from Tennessee, Memphis and Southern Mississippi.

Times-Picayune (http://highschoolsports.nola.com/news/article/-1907007392258941081/carver-running-back-eugene-brazley-wavering-on-commitment-to-ole-miss-after-racially-charged-obama-protest/)

tennisbum79
Nov 12th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Keep it that way.
You are not fit to live in a democracy.

The president was elected democratically by the free citizens of the USA.

Usually, people riot because they are not allowed to freely chose their leader.

Rioting in a free democracy because your side did not win is bot the norm. In fact, it is anti-thesis to democratic values.

tennisbum79
Nov 12th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Cliff Note Reminder For Republicans, courtesy of Rachel Maddow

Ohio really did go to President Obama last night. And he really did win.
And he really was born in Hawaii. And he really is legitimately President of the United States. Again.
And the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make up a fake unemployment rate last month.
And the Congressional Research Service really can find no evidence that cutting
taxes on rich people grows the economy.
And the polls were not skewed to oversample Democrats.
And Nate Silver was not making up fake projections about the election to make conservatives feel bad. Nate Silver was doing math.
And climate change is real.
And rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes.
And evolution is a thing!
And Benghazi was an attack ON us, it was not a scandal BY us.
And nobody is taking away anyone's guns.
And taxes have not gone up.
And Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction.
And the moon landing was real.
And FEMA is not building concentration camps.
And UN election observers are not taking over Texas.
And moderate reforms of the regulations on the insurance industry and the financial services industry in this country are not the same thing as Communism.

Full article can be found here

source: http://rabble.ca/rabbletv/program-guide/2012/11/best-net/rachel-maddow-ohio-really-did-go-president-obama

mykarma
Nov 13th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Since you're not an American citizen what you want doesn't matter.

*JR*
Nov 13th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Cliff Note Reminder For Republicans, courtesy of Rachel Maddow
9. And evolution is a thing!

Wrong! Evolution is a process. :p (A thing can be the result of evolution, but not "an evolution" itself). It need not be physical , BTW. For example, The Mafia is also called La Cosa Nostra (This Thing of Ours). :armed:

http://swotti.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheDGHLIHROAW5NRW50ZXJ0YWLUBWVUDC1NB3ZPZXM=/imgThe Thing4.jpg

tennisbum79
Nov 13th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Wrong! Evolution is a process. :p (A thing can be the result of evolution, but not "an evolution" itself). It need not be physical , BTW. For example, The Mafia is also called La Cosa Nostra (This Thing of Ours). :armed:

http://swotti.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheDGHLIHROAW5NRW50ZXJ0YWLUBWVUDC1NB3ZPZXM=/imgThe Thing4.jpg
At least you did not denounce it as a hoax. Good enough for me.

BTW, the words are from Rachel Maddow, and I believe the chose the language to get under conservative skin.
She has often used the word "thing" in other contentious topics, as a way to say to conservatives "IT" exists. IT (this thing) is not a fiction, not a bogus claim.

hellas719
Nov 23rd, 2012, 06:38 PM
That's funny, given that 73% of Democrats are White. :rolleyes: And using the words "plenty" and "many" doesn't mask your ignorance.

Sorry, last time I checked, "plenty" and "many" didn't mean "most" :spit:
I was unaware that they changed the meanings of those words in the dictionary ;)
I guess you're right, I really am the ignorant one here :yeah:

:spit:

JN
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:12 PM
Sorry, last time I checked, "plenty" and "many" didn't mean "most" :spit:
I was unaware that they changed the meanings of those words in the dictionary ;)
I guess you're right, I really am the ignorant one here :yeah:

:spit:

If that's what you got from my post, you most certainly are. http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/30.gif

hellas719
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
All I said was that I know Democrats that are anti-white. They are people that I know from high school (something you probably never finished) that you don't know them so I don't know what you're trying to say then :spit:

JN
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:42 PM
All I said was that I know Democrats that are anti-white. They are people that I know from high school (something you probably never finished) that you don't know them so I don't know what you're trying to say then :spit:

There are no racist overtones with Democrats like there are with Republicans, so your comment was fail from the start. :lol: @ you using your high school friends as a basis for your views of Democrats. :haha:

hellas719
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:52 PM
There are no racist overtones with Democrats like there are with Republicans, so your comment was fail from the start. :lol: @ you using your high school friends as a basis for your views of Democrats. :haha:

Please, you didn't see my twitter feed that night :facepalm:

:lol: @ you using these Ole Miss idiots as basis for your views of Republicans :haha:

Anyways, I guess we just have to agree to disagree. Enjoy the day.

JN
Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:57 PM
Please, you didn't see my twitter feed that night :facepalm:

:lol: @ you using these Ole Miss idiots as basis for your views of Republicans :haha:

Anyways, I guess we just have to agree to disagree. Enjoy the day.

Yeah, I'm sure it was filled with Democrats celebrating President Obama's victory by tweeting racial epithets @ Republicans. :haha: :happy:

Enjoy your day, too. :lol:

GOATdin0931
Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:35 PM
:shrug:

miffedmax
Nov 24th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Yeah, I'm sure it was filled with Democrats celebrating President Obama's victory by tweeting racial epithets @ Republicans. :haha: :happy:

Enjoy your day, too. :lol:

My brother, brother-in-law, sister and ex-wife are all Democrats. I'm pretty sure they're not part of an anti-white conspiracy.

Or else I am a victim of the most devious, longest-running prank ever played.

And I'M ADOPTED!!!! :sobbing: