Toray Pan Pacific Open, Tokyo
China Open, Beijing
Kremlin Cup, Moscow
Sony Ericsson Championships, Istanbul
Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions, Sofia

What are your views.

Jorn
Nov 4th, 2012, 10:23 PM
She should start in Brisbane , she don't play in Hopman Cup next year , else the same as this year, but not in weeks before a GS.

Jorn
Nov 4th, 2012, 10:24 PM
But with MariaS and Serena in Brisbane, Caro maybe can't play there... ?

TennisFan66
Nov 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I assume, this is some GM attempt at a wind-up, as obviously that is not her 2013 schedule.

Maybe Ryan could delete this thread?

Jorn
Nov 4th, 2012, 11:03 PM
It look like it just her 2012 schedule... so it ok ithink... ;)

TennisFan66
Nov 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM
It look like it just her 2012 schedule... so it ok ithink... ;)

Hopman Cup, which she isn't playing
Sydney, she talked about not playing.
Copenhagen, which is cancelled
Then Charleston .. isn't that also cancelled?
Brusells ... seriously?
Stanford, which she's not played before.
Seoul again. Maybe, but ?
Moscow .. again?
and both YEC and TOC .. riiiiiight.

This is just one of these tedious smart arses from GM. Probably started there to drum up the usual hate comments, but GM mod moved it to player forum.

Again, Ryan, please cancel.

Trey
Nov 5th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Brisbane
Australian Open
Dubai Tennis Championships
Qatar Open, Doha
Indian Wells Masters
Sony Ericsson Open, Miami
Copenhagen Open
Family Circle Cup, Charleston
Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart
Mutua Madrilena Madrid Open
Internazionali BNL d'Italia
French Open
Aegon International, Eastbourne
Wimbledon
Mercury Insurance Open
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
New Haven Open
US Open
Hansol Korea Open, Seoul
China Open, Beijing
Kremlin Cup, Moscow

Chrissie-fan
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:47 AM
I assume, this is some GM attempt at a wind-up, as obviously that is not her 2013 schedule.

The same poster also posted "Maria's (Sharapova) schedule." But I think it's just a prediction and not fact. But whatever it is, personally I wish that she would limit herself to about 18 events. But I know she won't.

TennisFan66
Nov 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Copenhagen Open
Family Circle Cup, Charleston
Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Stuttgart

So you're suggesting US then to Europe, then back to US then back to Europe?

Anyho, Copenhagen Open is cancelled.

Trey
Nov 5th, 2012, 11:40 AM
So you're suggesting US then to Europe, then back to US then back to Europe?

Anyho, Copenhagen Open is cancelled.

she done it before :shrug: but if Copenhagen Open is cancelled she can play another small event

goldenlox
Nov 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
We have all been thinking about this as she went from 11 to 10..If you go deep into draws, like Sharapova & Serena, you want a lot of time off to be healthy.If she loses 1st or 2nd round matches, which happened a lot until after the 2012 USO, then she can have a full schedule.It all depends on where her game is. If she's a competitor at slams & for #1, she needs some off weeks...If its like this year, she's better off with a full schedule

TennisFan66
Nov 5th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Brisbane or Sydney
Australian Open
Dubai Tennis Championships
Qatar Open, Doha
Indian Wells Masters
Porsche Tennis GrandPrix (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=470792#), Stuttgart
Mutua Madrilena Madrid Open
Internazionali BNL d'Italia
French Open
Aegon International, Eastbourne
Wimbledon
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
China Open, Beijing

These should be fairly certain. There's room for a few extra. Charleston green clay is not a bad transition from HC to dirt, if you can avoid twisting your ankle.

She could try to defend Korea and Moscow, but I think it will depends largely on 1H. If she doesn't need extra points to qualify for YEC, I personally think she'll skip those.

TennisFan66
Nov 5th, 2012, 01:28 PM
she done it before :shrug: but if Copenhagen Open is cancelled she can play another small event

No.

Vaidisova
Nov 13th, 2012, 06:40 AM
She's playing Sydney

http://www.tennis.com.au/news/2012/11/13/li-wozniacki-bound-for-apia-international

Trey
Nov 13th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Is it Possible she still can play Brisbane ?

Saraya!
Nov 13th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Hope she will start in Brisbane ..last year she start with Hopmen Cup, my be this year she start Brisbane..don´t know..

Jorn
Nov 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I don't think she can play in Brisbane, maybe in China if she wanna play in first week of the year...

But Brisbane has 1.000.000 in Prize money to maybe more Top tenners can play there...

Saraya!
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:14 PM
I don't think she can play in Brisbane, maybe in China if she wanna play in first week of the year...

But Brisbane has 1.000.000 in Prize money to maybe more Top tenners can play there...

Better than to start in Sydney..don´t need to play Hong Konk...

adamserenavenus
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Caroline has been confirmed for Sydney.

Jorn
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Better than to start in Sydney..don´t need to play Hong Konk...
Hong Kong is cancelled, but there's a new Tournament in China with 500K in price money. (But playing here mean she can't play in the possible MM in Poland.)

Saraya!
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Hong Kong is cancelled, but there's a new Tournament in China with 500K in price money. (But playing here mean she can't play in the possible MM in Poland.)

Anyway Hong Kong was only Show event, or not?

She play MM in Poland? Sure? Not Bastad) But Bustad is Serena playing..questionable...

Saraya!
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:00 PM

Yes. She reach QF 2012.

Trey
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:23 PM
I think she can play Brisbane last year 2 top ten player played there, three playing this year so far, I think there enough room for another top ten player

Saraya!
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I think she can play Brisbane last year 2 top ten player played there, three playing this year so far, I think there enough room for another top ten player

I thought also...it is a Premier..min. 4 Top Ten Player´s...

Jorn
Nov 20th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Herald sun in Australia write Caro will play in Brisbane.

goldenlox
Nov 20th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Brisbane & Sydney means she will probably face some good players.
Thats good. I'm starting to think Caro's problem is coaching. She started playing much more reckless tennis last fall. A coach has to have her build on what she does well and add to it. She was exposing her weakest areas at the biggest moments
Caro needs a good full time coach

Saraya!
Nov 20th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Herald sun in Australia write Caro will play in Brisbane.

So i will hope she will do.

C. W. Fields
Nov 21st, 2012, 05:31 AM
The tournament website confirms Caro for Brisbane, as well as 7 others from the top 10.
http://www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/2012/11/worlds-top-women-set-for-brisbane

In Sydney it's only Caro, Stosur and Li Na (so far).
http://www.apiainternational.com.au/players/women

TennisFan66
Nov 21st, 2012, 10:13 AM
The tournament website confirms Caro for Brisbane, as well as 7 others from the top 10.
http://www.brisbaneinternational.com.au/2012/11/worlds-top-women-set-for-brisbane

I guess it's true then. Brisbane, Sydney and AO back-to-back-to-back ... I am personally not impressed with this scheduling.

Saraya!
Nov 21st, 2012, 11:23 AM
I guess it's true then. Brisbane, Sydney and AO back-to-back-to-back ... I am personally not impressed with this scheduling.

Why not? She is used to play a lot...and there are really strong fields in Brisbane ( Caro #8)..so may be she will reach QF, it means 3 matches...same in Sydney..she need to practice...

TonyL
Nov 21st, 2012, 12:47 PM
Caroline will have an exhibition with Li at Asia World-Expo, Hong Kong on 4th March, 2013, I will definitely go.. Just 15 mins from my home,LOL

Saraya!
Nov 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM
Caroline will have an exhibition with Li at Asia World-Expo, Hong Kong on 4th March, 2013, I will definitely go.. Just 15 mins from my home,LOL

So jeaulous(?)!!! You have to report everything!!!!!

TonyL
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:03 PM
The Vip Ticket Is 300usd Each, Need To Consider,haha, The Second Tier Ticket Already Down To 180usd.with The Remaining Are 100usd,75 And 55

Saraya!
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:09 PM
The Vip Ticket Is 300usd Each, Need To Consider,haha, The Second Tier Ticket Already Down To 180usd.with The Remaining Are 100usd,75 And 55

My god...300..this is really a lot...:sad:

TonyL
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:21 PM
The Pre-sale will start tomorrow, and public selling will be Monday.

marineblue
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:46 PM

Lucky you! Have fun:)

Saraya!
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:48 PM
Caroline on her FB page:

Will any of you be in Hong Kong this March?? I'll be playing in the BNP Paribas Showdown on 4 March 2013 at the Asia World Arena in Hong Kong! There is a special pre-sale for all my fans from tomorrow, 22 November at 10:00AM through 25 November at 23:59PM (Hong Kong Time). Visit http://bit.ly/URPrJF and use the offer code HKTENNIS to get your tickets :)

Vaidisova
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:14 PM

7 of the top 10 (none of the top 3) will play Sydney

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=22523372&postcount=3

Protoss
Nov 28th, 2012, 03:07 AM
I think it's ok at the beginning of the season. It'll have been about 2 months since Caro played a Wta match and she's someone who's tended to need a lot of matches to play well. There are only two weeks in the new season for her to get matches in before the Australian Open and I don't think just one warmup tournament would be enough.

Later in the season I'd like her to avoid playing the week before slams and playing 3 weeks in a row at any point in the season though.

terjw
Nov 28th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Yes. I'm happy with her playing Brisbane and Sydney.

marineblue
Nov 29th, 2012, 08:25 PM
She has some good chances in Sydney this year. Not many top 10 players are going to take part,most signed up for Brisbane.

Trey
Nov 29th, 2012, 09:23 PM
So far her schedule is

1. Brisbane

2. Sydney

3. Australian Open

4. Qatar Total Open

5. Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships

6. BNP Paribas Open

7. Sony Open Tennis

goldenlox
Nov 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM
So far her schedule is

1. Brisbane

2. Sydney

3. Australian Open

4. Qatar Total Open

5. Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships

6. BNP Paribas Open

7. Sony Open TennisThats the same as this year, except Brisbane instead of Hopman Cup. Those are all tough tournaments, Caro reached 2 semis & 2 quarters this year

TennisFan66
Nov 30th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Thats the same as this year, except Brisbane instead of Hopman Cup.

Indeed. You could also add, anyone could have predicted Caro would play 'warm up', AO, Doha, Dubai, I/W and Miami ..

C. W. Fields
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:53 PM
The Sydney site has finally updated their players list.

Blu€
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Let's hope she doesn't injure herself this year at Sydney! It's a strong field with top 4-10 players playing! Though I suspect there will be some withdrawals :lol:

Gary101
Dec 19th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Caroline is playing Kuala Lumpur.

http://www.sports247.my/2012/12/wozniacki-coming-to-malaysia/

Thanks to Jorn

Trey
Dec 20th, 2012, 07:36 PM
She have a Heavy Schedule so far, I guess she want too get her ranking back up to at least top 5 which I can't blame her on that consider how badly she fall down the ranking this year, but overall mostly I would like too see her play doubles more often this year

manixdk
Dec 21st, 2012, 01:12 PM
Is it Possible she still can play Brisbane ?
Yes. She's playing both Sydney and Brisbane. In other years, she played Hopman, so she could only play Sydney.