PDA

View Full Version : 'I was born a boy, became a girl, and now I want to be a boy again'

Williamsser
Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:01 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/29/article-2224753-15BE57BF000005DC-934_306x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2224753/Ria-Cooper-Britains-youngest-sex-change-patient-reverse-treatment.html

By Katy Winter

PUBLISHED: 08:48 EST, 29 October 2012 | UPDATED: 10:28 EST, 30 October 2012

Ria Cooper made headlines last year when she became Britain’s youngest sex change patient aged 17, after years of begging her family and the NHS to turn her in to a girl.

But now, having lived as a women for less than a year the 18-year has decided to change back in to a man after suffering huge mental anguish as a woman.

She has cancelled the full sex change operation that was scheduled for January and ceased the female hormone therapy that has seen her develop breasts saying that she has found the changes overwhelming and that they have made her deeply unhappy.

Although Ms Cooper underwent a thorough psychological assessment and counseling at Hull Royal Infirmary prior to starting her sex change therapy she has suffered such torment living as a women that she has tried to commit suicide twice.

She told told the Sunday Mirror: ‘The hormones have made me feel up and down. One minute I feel moody and the next minute I feel really happy.’

‘The night I tried to slash my wrists I’d downed a bottle of Jack Daniel’s and just thought about how alone I am, and how my decision has alienated my family and how I will have to become a boy again to resolve it.’

Born a male called Brad, Ms Cooper began dressing as a girl aged 12, and at 15-years-old begged doctors to help her become a woman.

But she has failed to find happiness as a female, even admitting to dabbling in prostitution in an attempt to counteract the loneliness she felt.

Currently jobless and sleeping on a friends floor, Ms Cooper, hopes that after she stops having her hormone injections and returns to being a boy she can join the Army and have a career in the forces.

Ms Cooper who was training to be a hair dresser as Bradley, believed at the age of 16 she was old enough to make the life-changing decision to give her 'peace of mind'.

In 2010 Ms Cooper- then Bradley- told the News of the World: 'I hate my body as it is now. I've known for years I'm a woman - I think and act like a woman, not a man. I don't want years of misery.

'I want it done as soon as possible so I can be the person physically that I am on the inside.

'People might think I'm too young to make such a huge decision but I know my own mind and this is what I want.'

Milito22
Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:42 PM
:hug:

Wigglytuff
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM
Who didn't see that coming. And an American couple wants to allow an 11 year old to start the irreversible process of gender reassignment.

Let me be clear I strongly believe that people should be able to be treated with respect regardless of gender or gender reassignment. However, I do think that any irreversible aspects of gender reassignment should wait till the legal age of consent.

Blu€
Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:09 AM
From hairdresser to the army, I don't think he really knows what he wants...

Mary Cherry.
Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:31 AM
He couldn't hack being a woman for 5 minutes :rolleyes: Some of us have had to put up with this shit for decades.

Wigglytuff
Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:11 AM
He couldn't hack being a woman for 5 minutes :rolleyes: Some of us have had to put up with this shit for decades.

Most men could not hack being a woman.

young_gunner913
Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:24 AM

It works the same way. Most women couldn't handle being a man. :lol:

delicatecutter
Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:45 AM

What's hard about being a man?

darrinbaker00
Nov 3rd, 2012, 02:42 AM
What's hard about being a man?

Putting up with women, of course.

Martian Jeza
Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:33 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Novichok
Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:47 AM

:hysteric:

young_gunner913
Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:52 AM

Nailed it. :lol:

Mynarco
Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:09 AM

Thank you

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:44 AM
Poignant article. He should have the right to change into whatever she wants to as many times as he likes. :umbrella:

Bayo
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:13 AM
How lucky we are to have Williamsser to keep us abreast of the latest in LGBT news.

McPie
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:13 AM
lucky I do have my own handbrakes :lol:

Igorche
Nov 3rd, 2012, 09:23 AM
This world has become crazy

Yoncé
Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:19 AM
He didn't even get a chance to menstruate and he still couldn't deal :lol: This is actually ridiculous though

JN
Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM

:spit::happy:

Wigglytuff
Nov 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
:lol:

Oh yeah, standing up to pee, no periods and making an extra 30% income without having to do anything extra, oh yeah wow, so tough. :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm a lesbian so I do that already. And it could be worse... I could have to put up with you, :haha: :kiss:

Bijoux0021
Nov 3rd, 2012, 02:59 PM
He didn't even get a chance to menstruate and he still couldn't deal :lol: This is actually ridiculous though
:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

His failed suicide attempts would have succeeded if he got a chance to menstruate.

Melange
Nov 3rd, 2012, 03:14 PM
How lucky we are to have Williamsser to keep us abreast of the latest in LGBT news.

that is one screwed up dude, and im not talking about Bradley

HippityHop
Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:26 PM

Dead and gone. :lol: :lol:

HippityHop
Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Poignant article. He should have the right to change into whatever she wants to as many times as he likes. :umbrella:

Well, once he's de-dicked and de-nutted, that's all she/he wrote. :bolt:

young_gunner913
Nov 3rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
:lol:

Oh yeah, standing up to pee, no periods and making an extra 30% income without having to do anything extra, oh yeah wow, so tough. :lol: :lol:

Having to deal with this nagging. :lol:

Mary Cherry.
Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:09 PM

Us lesbians have to put up with both :rolleyes:

JN
Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I'm a lesbian so I do that already. And it could be worse... I could have to put up with you, :haha: :kiss:
ogO1eqdRseg

saint2
Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:54 PM
I have no problems with him/her/??? changing gender every day...if they do it for their own money... But if that kind of surgeries are sponsored by public money, it really means end of civilisation is near...

debby
Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:04 PM
Us lesbians have to put up with both :rolleyes:

:eek:

Martian Jeza
Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:53 PM
Deluded girls or women thinking it's so hard being a girl/woman : I don't know many who haven't got at least 1 serious relationship before turning 30 years old...

debby
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:26 PM
Deluded girls or women thinking it's so hard being a girl/woman : I don't know many who haven't got at least 1 serious relationship before turning 30 years old...

I don't know many guys who haven't got at least 1 serious relationship before turning 30 years old.

What a retarded sentence.

Martian Jeza
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
I don't know many guys who haven't got at least 1 serious relationship before turning 30 years old.

What a retarded sentence.

Retarded sentence ? I'm fed up of women complaining ! Who has to pay in a restaurant at a date ? Yeah right : MAN ! Who has to come home with the biggest salary and working like crazy ? MAN ! Who enter in a pub or nightclub much easier ? WOMEN ! A 16 years old boy will always be refused to enter when a 16 years old girl will be for sure accepted. You should go and listen what Alain Soral said about " Le Mysère du désir " , " Vers la féminisation ? " , ...
And I can give you some more example where Women have it much easier than men...

debby
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Retarded sentence ? I'm fed up of women complaining ! Who has to pay in a restaurant at a date ? Yeah right : MAN ! Who has to come home with the biggest salary and working like crazy ? MAN ! Who enter in a pub or nightclub much easier ? WOMEN ! A 16 years old boy will always be refused to enter when a 16 years old girl will be for sure accepted. You should go and listen what Alain Soral said about " Le Mysère du désir " , " Vers la féminisation ? " , ...
And I can give you some more example where Women have it much easier than men...

1/ Men often pay in a restaurant because they are gentlemen. Otherwise I don't mind at all paying my part.
2/ You are disgusting. A vile guy. There is a discrepancy between the wages of men and women for the same job. It's very difficult to be pregnant and to raise a kid. Women word as hard as men, thank you very much.
3/ Women are more attacked than guys in pubs, nightclubs and streets.
4/ Slut shaming.
5/ Their clothes.
6/ These pathetic views on women from losers who can't even have a girlfriend because they are full of hate such as you.
7/ Alain Soral is an A+ asshole. Hate him.

in french sorry (http://www.advertisingtimes.fr/2010/07/le-sexisme-dans-la-publicite-en-45.html)

Mary Cherry.
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:57 PM

I'd love to know where you got your time machine from. I'd love to go back to the past.

Wigglytuff
Nov 3rd, 2012, 08:40 PM

Its a shame you aren't fed up with yourself complaining.

Bijoux0021
Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:17 PM
Good luck having a serious relationship with this kind of attitude.

darrinbaker00
Nov 3rd, 2012, 11:51 PM

YEAH!!

homogenius
Nov 4th, 2012, 01:25 AM

Alain Soral ? really ? :help: :o