PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Cher Lloyd?

Invisible Fan
Oct 31st, 2012, 11:14 AM
I didn't see her in X Factor so I don't know much about that, but I find her um "interesting" :o

"Swagger Jagger" was pretty terrible but her songs since then have been ok and I liked her latest video in the pink bikini :drool:

I like her tattoos I think they look cool and I think she is pretty. Has she also grown out of her chavtastic beginnings I wonder? :)

Mashabator
Oct 31st, 2012, 11:28 AM
I love her! her audition for Xfactor is so gooood!

donellcarey
Oct 31st, 2012, 11:41 AM
Catchy songs.

Invisible Fan
Oct 31st, 2012, 11:50 AM
I didn't even realise she had the likes of Max Martin and Dr Luke writing her songs. I guess I can't give her credit for songwriting.

delicatecutter
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:51 PM
I like her. Some of her performances on X-Factor were so good. Get My Swag On, Just Be Good to Me, No Diggity/Shout :inlove:

I Want U Back is my jamz!! :hearts:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:58 PM
Another pop/rap singer but with a little attitude (though not as crazy as Nicki). She may not be the best singer but she's definitely got lots of room for improvement.:cheer: I like her singles so far.:cheer:

Vartan
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:00 PM
I am very fond of the way she pronounces Ugh.

hectopascal
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:47 PM
I like how she sounds like the crazy ex in Want You Back, cracked me up. Made me like that song and her live performance of it was quite good too.

Mary Cherry.
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:54 PM
I think she is the spawn of the devil.

Mynarco
Oct 31st, 2012, 03:09 PM
Worse than Pitbull

saint2
Oct 31st, 2012, 04:43 PM
h/who is Cher Lloyd ?

Super Dave
Oct 31st, 2012, 05:05 PM
I am very fond of the way she pronounces Ugh.

THIS :hearts: Hot.

Not stuff I would listen to, but I'm sure she doesn't care about my demographic :lol:

Sammo
Oct 31st, 2012, 05:05 PM
Never heard of her

Super Dave
Oct 31st, 2012, 05:12 PM
Never heard of her

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/173/e/5/cher_lloyd_gif_by_heiditaderbez1d-d54i8it.gif

Mary Cherry.
Oct 31st, 2012, 05:33 PM
I didn't see her in X Factor so I don't know much about that, but I find her um "interesting" :o

"Swagger Jagger" was pretty terrible but her songs since then have been ok and I liked her latest video in the pink bikini :drool:

I like her tattoos I think they look cool and I think she is pretty. Has she also grown out of her chavtastic beginnings I wonder? :)

This is actually what's surpised me about the music she's put out - she was supposed to be the white Nicki Minaj but everything I've heard is 100% bubblegum pop.

She's irritating as hell though, she could release the best song of the year and I still wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

Harry.
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:16 PM
Want U Back is quite possibly the most annoying song ever written + composed ever. It sets my teeth on edge :o

Smith Saybrook
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:25 PM
She's probably annoying, but god damn if I don't find her songs infectious.

Yoncé
Oct 31st, 2012, 08:24 PM
She is well fit. Her audition for x factor was amazing as were most of her performances. I hate how much autotune is being used on her album, but I still like it :p

dybbuk
Oct 31st, 2012, 08:36 PM
What do I think? I think Swagger Jagger was bad enough that she should never have been allowed to record another song, but alas, she was allowed to and instead went on to record the worst song I have ever heard called "Want U Back." It would just be great if she just wasn't alive anymore.

Mary Cherry.
Oct 31st, 2012, 08:37 PM
What do I think? I think Swagger Jagger was bad enough that she should never have been allowed to record another song, but alas, she was allowed to and instead went on to record the worst song I have ever heard called "Want U Back." It would just be great if she just wasn't alive anymore.

:hysteric:

The Dawntreader
Oct 31st, 2012, 08:59 PM
Who?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcp8f8FUKC1qamu0xo1_400.gif

Charlatan
Oct 31st, 2012, 11:38 PM
She annoys the fuck outta me since xfactor. The nasal voice, the theatrics, the attitude

She looks nice, though

Drake1980
Nov 1st, 2012, 07:20 AM
the 2 songs I've heard are quite fun, catchy!

Mynarco
Nov 1st, 2012, 04:14 PM

MUST. SPREAD. REPS.

Setsuna.
Nov 1st, 2012, 05:04 PM

lol so true.

Beat
Nov 1st, 2012, 08:19 PM
Worse than Pitbull

:eek: this must be the most degrading thing you can say about anyone. ;)

~Cherry*Blossom~
Nov 1st, 2012, 08:33 PM
Absolutely shit!

The worse thing to come out of the X-Factor (yes, worse than One Direction)

tennisboi
Nov 1st, 2012, 09:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kAUdB.gif (http://imgur.com/kAUdB)

hankqq
Nov 1st, 2012, 11:22 PM
I caught a clip of her "singing" the chorus of the classic song "Just Be Good To Me" by S.O.S. Band and this girl was horrible :lol: I mean I was shocked that the judges and most viewers praised her for it. She looks good but has little talent.

hellas719
Nov 3rd, 2012, 02:32 AM
Want U Back is amazing, I knew it way before it became mainstream :angel:
The rest of her music is okay :shrug:

Her tattoos are fugly though :o

Invisible Fan
Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:41 AM
Her Tattoos are hot!
Look better than Bethaine Mattek-Sands one (for example) :)

McPie
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:53 AM
does she tasty like sirloin? :oh:

Invisible Fan
Nov 15th, 2012, 09:41 PM

"Want U Back" I find quite irresitible :)

Invisible Fan
Feb 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM
I've listened to her album now (the US Version - which for whatever reason doesn't have Mike Posner's contribution to "With Ur Love") and despite expectations I didn't find it to be all terrible.
Apart from the three singles I liked (Want U Back, With Ur Love and Oath - the less said about Swagger Jagger the better) I found some of the album tracks noteworthy. I liked Behind The Music, Beautiful People and Superhero. Also she sampled the hook from Neneh Cherrys 1980s hit "Buffalo Stance" to come up with the song Player Boi: "he gotta lean in a gangsta stance ,he needa rock all the sickest brands" - erm ok :o
I should point out that Cher Lloyd only (co)wrote 3 of the 10 songs including Swagger Jagger so this album could perhaps justifiably be called pretty fake since it was mostly written by other people, but I still am enjoying listening to it so far.

Six Feet Under
Feb 8th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Superhero and Oath are amazing songs. :worship:

The Bulldog
Feb 8th, 2013, 09:35 PM
She's fit, there's no denying that, but her music is awful.

Sylvester
Feb 9th, 2013, 09:48 AM
I adore her and her attitude since X factor! :hearts:

Geertvg
Feb 9th, 2013, 10:03 AM
She has an album now? Uhm. I kinda liked her at X Factor but then totally forgot about her.

Invisible Fan
Jun 30th, 2014, 04:29 AM
She's baaaaaaaaaaaack :D
Has anyone been listening to the stuff from her new album? I only heard a performance of a song on Alan Carr Chatty Man (when she was also interviewed). But I read critics like her new material :)