PDA

View Full Version : Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Pages : [1] 2 3

SilverSlam
Oct 29th, 2012, 04:30 PM
So first ones today. Anyone know if it'll be streamed?

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I hope it is :sobbing:
though isn't her match vs Petra only going to one set because of Petra's asthma bronchitis

SilverSlam
Oct 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Yeah then 1 set Vs Lucie.

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Is there a stream?:confused:

Stonerpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:08 PM
:spit: @ the thread title

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:19 PM
BTW I read somewhere in GM that during the pre exhibition interview Kvitova joked that Maria has no friends on tour but I couldn't find it in the videos nor in the articles did anyone read or hear something like that??:shrug:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:24 PM
BTW I read somewhere in GM that during the pre exhibition interview Kvitova joked that Maria has no friends on tour but I couldn't find it in the videos nor in the articles did anyone read or hear something like that??:shrug:

i think she did say that but i dont think it was meant to sound bitchy or anything :lol:
otherwise those pictures would look a whole lot different

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:28 PM
i think she did say that but i dont think it was meant to sound bitchy or anything :lol:
otherwise those pictures would look a whole lot different

:lol:I know I'm just asking because I didn't see it in any of the videos

Angelpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:43 PM
So first ones today. Anyone know if it'll be streamed?

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/10186693736-tenis/21247129205-tenisova-exhibice-kvitova-sarapovova/

This content is not available at your territory due to limited copyright.

:hysteric:

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:45 PM
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/10186693736-tenis/21247129205-tenisova-exhibice-kvitova-sarapovova/

:hysteric:

Isn't there any other stream that's available????:hysteric::tears:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:46 PM
i want a UK stream, i dont care about the commentary :sobbing:

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I really wanted to see that exhibition :crying2:

NashaMasha
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:29 PM
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/sport/ex...e-sarapovovou/

use pr0xy in your Opera/Mozilla settings 94.112.241.186 port 3128

if it doesn't work chose any from the list http://spys.ru/pro xys/CZ/

Angelpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Maria leads 3-1 :cheer:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM
anyone got a stream for safari on mac? uk

NashaMasha
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Maria leads 3-1 :cheer:

Masha is trying to tank games on Petra's serve , still can't

NashaMasha
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:39 PM
anyone got a stream for safari on mac? uk

i gave instruction, just find pr0xy settings in Safari and input ip and port

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:42 PM
i gave instruction, just find pr0xy settings in Safari and input ip and port

I didn't understand what I'm supposed to do:lol:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:45 PM
i got to the section under safari > preferences >advanced but srsly got lost from there :sobbing:
dont' worry about it, im sure someone will make h/ls thanks anyway :hug:

NashaMasha
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I didn't understand what I'm supposed to do:lol:

find in your browser setting called pr0xy settings , there will be boxes , in the one called IP input 94.112.241.186 In the one called PORT 3128

then open in your browser http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/sport/exkluzivne-na-ct-sport/201464-zive-kvitova-hraje-tenisovou-exhibici-se-sarapovovou/

Angelpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:49 PM
6-1 for Maria :drool:

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:57 PM
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/sport/ex...e-sarapovovou/

use pr0xy in your Opera/Mozilla settings 94.112.241.186 port 3128

if it doesn't work chose any from the list http://spys.ru/pro xys/CZ/

I finally figured it out:lol: thanks so much you're the best!!!;)

Angelpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:08 PM
OMG

http://i.imgur.com/OXJvq.png

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Effy
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Maria :rolls::hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:12 PM
shame i missed it, pls if anyone can get their hands on the match can you upload it? :sobbing:

Fighterpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
What was the score? :)

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:56 PM
did she hurt her ankle :scared:

MM_1257
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I hope someone recorded this.. I am too pissed right now. None of my IP hiding things doesn't wanna work!!!!!!!!

NashaMasha
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Masha almost sprained her ankle..... Safarova took this match serious and made Masha work to win it Hope everything will be alright

Charlatan
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:01 PM
another ankle tweak? :facepalm: at an exo :help:

No injuries please! Just when I thought she was injury free this whole season

Angelpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Maria - Petra: 6-1
Maria - Lucie: 7-6

NashaMasha
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:07 PM

i hope it's ok, it doesn't look that bad

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM
nice to see two exho wins :armed:
but glad they had fun. im sure the ankle is ok, and if not she's entering the off season now so she'll have a well needed rest :cheer:

PimpMePova
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Masha almost sprained her ankle..... Safarova took this match serious and made Masha work to win it Hope everything will be alright

OMG I was so scared when that happened it was like seeing Tokyo 2011 I really hope nothing happened because if she sprained her ankle at an exhibition match it'd be really fucked up!!!:tape:

jameshazza
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:11 PM
It just looked like a mild tweak. She couldn't kick off her serve but lateral movement looked fine. Like I said on Twitter, it looks to be similar to her wrist injury in RG. It will probably be fine tomorrow.

Now go on your much deserved vacation Maria. :cheer:

MM_1257
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Now I don't feel like continuing my 2012 recap in pics... :sad: The magic is gone and I am worried. :sobbing:

Cherry.
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Don't think it was as bad as Tokyo last year. If it was a competitive match I think she'd call the trainer and tape her ankle and continue. Something like Miami last year. But I don't know. Hope it's not serious. She still has that Samsung event in Moscow tomorrow. If she's still able to go, then it should be ok.

jameshazza
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Does anyone have the full schedule?

Stonerpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:11 PM

I don't think it's that bad. People were flipping a shit on twitter though. Someone called it worse than Tokyo last year. :lol:

MM_1257
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Does anyone have the full schedule?

No..
But I think it is like this:
-Dec 1st Milano
-Dec 7th Brasil
And no idea if the exhibition with Caro is confirmed on Dec 28th...

jameshazza
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:21 PM
What happening in Moscow tomorrow. Also, I'm worried about YEC moving to Russia. :unsure:
Not sure how Maria would cope with that.

Crux Squall
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Oh please no injury Maria, any info :(

Mexicola
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:50 PM
No!!! Why did Maria have to get injured now??? All she wanted to do was have some fun and entertain people in a harmless match. :sobbing::sobbing:

I just hope it's not something that lingers into the offseason, causing her to be unable to work on her game with Thomas, just like last year. :scared:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM
omg are we really actually that worried about her ankle? :confused:
she sprained it at the tail-end of 2011 and reached the AO this year..pretty sure she'll be fine guys

Stonerpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:05 PM
omg are we really actually that worried about her ankle? :confused:
she sprained it at the tail-end of 2011 and reached the AO this year..pretty sure she'll be fine guys

I just want her to be able to work on whatever she wants to during the off-season and not need to concentrate on rehabbing an injury.

Angelpova
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6Wwu4.png

:scared:

gc-spurs
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Puh-lease she probably faked it to get out of all the exhos she's whored for :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6Wwu4.png

:scared:

omg her face :scared:
well was she limping post match? was she still smiling?

im just glad she doesn't have a tournament coming up for another three months

Kitten63
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Really hope her ankle is fine. I don't want an injury to affect her off season training.

jameshazza
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:52 PM
The face is her grunt, no limp just looked a little concerned.

Angelpova
Oct 30th, 2012, 12:36 AM
ALg_DbcZiJ8

MM_1257
Oct 30th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Well I am worried... I hope they update us tomorrow... Petra's PR replied to me on twitter:Hope not, she iced it immediately and got treatment from a doctor. Fingers crossed

jameshazza
Oct 30th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Maja, you follow all the best people on twitter. I wouldn't have a notion how to find half of those people. :lol:

peipei
Oct 30th, 2012, 01:21 AM
hope her ankle is alright....fingers crossed...

Trih
Oct 30th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Oh boy, I sleep for one night and this happens. I hope it's nothing serious. :s

MM_1257
Oct 30th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Someone mentioned Petra saying Maria had no friends.. I don't understand Czech but from the few words that I did manage to catch she was saying that Maria doesn't hang out with girls on the tour.. Which is a fact...

A few funny moments were:
- Maria pretending to hit the ball hard when she was hittin puff balls... But sometimes she did play seriously and they had some nice points but Petra made way too many easy errors on balls that Maria was setting for her to hit in. :help: I think Petra was a bit nervous and even Maria became uncomfortable with it. So when Petra finally won her game, Maria went to her chair crossing over the net, not walking by Petra as a sign of "protest"... Then Petra did the same...
-During one break Maria opened a bag of Sugarpova, handed it to Safarova and she gave it to a man behind her... He put it in his pocket... And since he was having some extra kilos Maria looked and said: "what is it?" when they told her she said: "He doesn't need it!!"
-They had one exchange of balls with the racket handle...
-The end - epic!!! There BitchyPova made an appearance... Petra had troubles with her serve and Maria told her to serve anywhere... Petra faulted, Maria gave her a chance to serve again.. And told her: "Come on! Give me an ace! A Wimbledon match point ace!" there she raised a bit her eyebrows and had a certain look on her (and that's the moment when I thought, oh noes, she is not joking)... and continued: "Believe me, I remember it! It gives me nightmares."

peipei
Oct 30th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Someone mentioned Petra saying Maria had no friends.. I don't understand Czech but from the few words that I did manage to catch she was saying that Maria doesn't hang out with girls on the tour.. Which is a fact...

oh wana know more abt wat else did she say on this...

Crux Squall
Oct 30th, 2012, 04:41 AM

- Maria pretending to hit the ball hard when she was hittin puff balls... But sometimes she did play seriously and they had some nice points but Petra made way too many easy errors on balls that Maria was setting for her to hit in. :help: I think Petra was a bit nervous and even Maria became uncomfortable with it. So when Petra finally won her game, Maria went to her chair crossing over the net, not walking by Petra as a sign of "protest"... Then Petra did the same...
-During one break Maria opened a bag of Sugarpova, handed it to Safarova and she gave it to a man behind her... He put it in his pocket... And since he was having some extra kilos Maria looked and said: "what is it?" when they told her she said: "He doesn't need it!!"
-The end - epic!!! There BitchyPova made an appearance... Petra had troubles with her serve and Maria told her to serve anywhere... Petra faulted, Maria gave her a chance to serve again.. And told her: "Come on! Give me an ace! A Wimbledon match point ace!" there she raised a bit her eyebrows and had a certain look on her (and that's the moment when I thought, oh noes, she is not joking)... and continued: "Believe me, I remember it! It gives me nightmares."

oh any chance to download this match, i'm so exicited when read it. But i think Maria is a cold girl, but her joke make me surprise. Am i wrong

Mexicola
Oct 30th, 2012, 04:44 AM
At the very least, I wouldn't be surprised if this injury puts an end to Maria's Exhibition season. I realize people pay good money in advance to see her play in these kinds of matches and a huge star like Maria is counted on to promote the women's game. But she needs to look out for herself first. Better to be cautious and prioritize.

As for the match, I love Maria's sense of humor. It can be a bit biting and direct. I think she was playfully needling Petra, trying to have some fun and pump her up a bit. She probably sensed Petra was a little down with the way she was playing and her health issues. But I can't be sure unless I see some video.

And I like how Maria can joke about that painful loss to Petra at Wimbledon.

gc-spurs
Oct 30th, 2012, 05:00 AM
At the very least, I wouldn't be surprised if this injury puts an end to Maria's Exhibition season. I realize people pay good money in advance to see her play in these kinds of matches and a huge star like Maria is counted on to promote the women's game. But she needs to look out for herself first. Better to be cautious and prioritize.

As for the match, I love Maria's sense of humor. It can be a bit biting and direct. I think she was playfully needling Petra, trying to have some fun and pump her up a bit. She probably sensed Petra was a little down with the way she was playing and her health issues. But I can't be sure unless I see some video.

She also manages to be funny without the shade when it comes to Petra. Cause her sense of humour is dry and sarcastic, its hard not to shade.

ziros
Oct 30th, 2012, 05:43 AM

Yes,but if Serena can play an exhibition the day after cutting her foot and receiving stitches and later surgery,surely Maria can turn up to a couple of exhibitions even if she has to completely tank them

Stonerpova
Oct 30th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Yes,but if Serena can play an exhibition the day after cutting her foot and receiving stitches and later surgery,surely Maria can turn up to a couple of exhibitions even if she has to completely tank them

Serena probably injured the foot more by playing on it.

And I feel like Maria will show up seeing as how she's made a commitment and it's not like they can find last minute replacements after they've sold all those tickets.

jameshazza
Oct 30th, 2012, 05:49 AM

:crying2: :sobbing: :hysteric:

peipei
Oct 30th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Serena probably injured the foot more by playing on it.

And I feel like Maria will show up seeing as how she's made a commitment and it's not like they can find last minute replacements after they've sold all those tickets.

lol could show up as the judge n not playing...

Shivank17
Oct 30th, 2012, 06:56 AM
When is the next exo? Milan I am guessing?

Cherry.
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:33 AM
^Yep. Milan on December the 1st. One month away. Plenty time to recover if it's not serious.

SilverSlam
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:34 AM
I need to see this whole thing.

Maria :hug: :fiery: Only you'd manage to injure yourself in a Exho :bigcry:

Shivank17
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Oh God, Pls that's not serious hopefully :o

Thanks Cherry! :)

Really want to see Ana and Maria as a doubles team. :lol: :oh:

Trih
Oct 30th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Tell me about it, I already have tickets for that :hysteric: I hope it's nothing serious and she will come to Milan, or at least show up even if she can't play

gc-spurs
Oct 30th, 2012, 10:09 AM

OH MY GAWD that is amazing :hearts:

Marga.
Oct 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I missed the match :sad: I need to see the whole thing :lol: It would be nice if Ana and Maria would join forces :hearts:

JoPova
Oct 30th, 2012, 10:59 AM
:facepalm: An injury the day after her last match of the season! Rest and enjoy your holiday now, Maria!

Cosmic Voices
Oct 30th, 2012, 11:01 AM
she must have an extra suitcase filled with sugarpova, handing it out left and right :lol:
ive heard in the UK they sell it in Selfridges so imma head on down before i get the train home to buy a pack :cheer:

hopefully i'll post a photo :oh:

JoPova
Oct 30th, 2012, 11:03 AM
she must have an extra suitcase filled with sugarpova, handing it out left and right :lol:
ive heard in the UK they sell it in Selfridges so imma head on down before i get the train home to buy a pack :cheer:

hopefully i'll post a photo :oh:

:hearts: I'll ask my dad to stop by and buy a pck or two for me, when he'll be in London next week then! :cheer:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 30th, 2012, 11:19 AM
'he doesn't need it' :oh:
B1tdy2laCTg

Marga.
Oct 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM
'he doesn't need it' :oh:
B1tdy2laCTg

I love you! Thanks sooo so much :lol: I've been looking for this. :drool:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Also I want Masha to have children, especially a girl. The one in the blue top could be hers :sobbing:
kXzhmScylgQ

I hope she picks up a hot Czech guy on her travels

Advantage Me
Oct 30th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks for posting the videos, Cosmic. Looks like Maria had fun after a gruelling year.

Crux Squall
Oct 30th, 2012, 12:14 PM
thanks for.the video but i want the full match so badly ,

gc-spurs
Oct 30th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Haha ofc Maria gets the well dressed one who hits long on the return.

Safarova was great with the kid as well, and I like her ponytail.

Seeing Maria smile and joke on court is plain weird and unnerving though. Also, its definitely a good thing she does that ice queen thing on court, cause when she's smiley and jokey she definitely looks cocky :haha: in the best way of course.

MM_1257
Oct 30th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Seeing Maria smile and joke on court is plain weird and unnerving though. Also, its definitely a good thing she does that ice queen thing on court, cause when she's smiley and jokey she definitely looks cocky :haha: in the best way of course.

She does, doesn't she...

Angelpova
Oct 30th, 2012, 03:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/t05Fg.png

http://i.imgur.com/8uQZP.png

She's really addict :haha: :haha: :haha:

MM_1257
Oct 30th, 2012, 04:24 PM
:haha:
Her face when she opened it!!! :awww: :haha: :spit:

NashaMasha
Oct 30th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Don't worry , in Moscow she is on heels and her ankle is not taped

C. Drone
Oct 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM
thanks for.the video but i want the full match so badly ,

if you know how to use p.roxy, you can watch here:
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ivysilani/10186693736-tenis/21247129205-tenisova-exhibice-kvitova-sarapovova/

jameshazza
Oct 30th, 2012, 06:42 PM
I didn't have a clue about p.roxys until yesterday, they're really quite easy if you have the IP and port number. That said, mine wouldn't work in IE but worked fine in Chrome.

Angelpova
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:13 PM
I didn't have a clue about p.roxys until yesterday, they're really quite easy if you have the IP and port number. That said, mine wouldn't work in IE but worked fine in Chrome.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=22403499&postcount=14

dsanders06
Oct 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I think that ankle injury was karma for her refusing to obey the unwritten rule of tennis exhibitions that you let the home player win :sobbing:

Shafanovic.
Oct 30th, 2012, 10:53 PM
*subscribe*

When's the next exho :inlove:

MM_1257
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:00 AM
I finished watching the exhibition today. I must say that I liked it very very much... Maria was relaxed and prepared to joke; which is a first I think.. And I loved some of the jokes... "You need to eat more spinach!" and "Who do I play like?" and that face she made.. :haha: Well a lot of moments... Cannot write all of them now here.

gc-spurs
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:18 AM
^But you should.

MM_1257
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:21 AM
I should? Well, I documented them with lousy screencaps... If anyone can teach me where to upload pics to make them here available in thumbnails and having them clickable I can try to do it tomorrow...

If you reffered to me writing about my fave moments??

And now that I know that her ankle is more or less ok, I will finish recapping yr 2012 in pics tomorrow.

jameshazza
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:48 AM
Hate to spoil the party here. I am glad that we get to see Maria during the off-season but does anyone else feel that this may inhibit her off-season. I mean after her vacation she'll have about 2 weeks before she's trotting around the world for these exhos.

I know in theory it offers her the chance to try out new thing in her game. But with all the travelling involved it take a chunk out of her off-season as well.

Plus she'll have to fit her shoulder rehab in too, taking away from time on court.

18majors
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:58 AM
Hate to spoil the party here. I am glad that we get to see Maria during the off-season but does anyone else feel that this may inhibit her off-season. I mean after her vacation she'll have about 2 weeks before she's trotting around the world for these exhos.

I know in theory it offers her the chance to try out new thing in her game. But with all the travelling involved it take a chunk out of her off-season as well.

Plus she'll have to fit her shoulder rehab in too, taking away from time on court.

Don't you need to sleep?

jameshazza
Oct 31st, 2012, 03:01 AM
Don't you need to sleep?

:o
Not really no. It was just a thought I had. Granted it's probably just me worrying too much about Maria but you can disagree in a more politically correct manner. :rolleyes:

MM_1257
Oct 31st, 2012, 04:43 PM
jamesshazza, I agree. I am worried about that too... I think it won't allow her to have a full working off season. It will be great for us to see her here and there and in relaxed atmoshphere hopefully (like the Czech exho was), but still..

MM_1257
Nov 29th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Ana arrived to Milan today, Maria is expected to arrive tomorrow morning. They will have a press conference tomorrow.

JoPova
Nov 29th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I read a great article on the newspaper about Maria and her exho in Milan, but I have no idea how to find it and give you a link! :hysteric: It's in Italian, so I'll probably translate it for you. Maybe Trih can help me! :hug:

MM_1257
Nov 29th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I read a great article on the newspaper about Maria and her exho in Milan, but I have no idea how to find it and give you a link! :hysteric: It's in Italian, so I'll probably translate it for you. Maybe Trih can help me! :hug:

What newspaper was it?

NashaMasha
Nov 30th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Ivanovic arrived in Milan

http://video.gazzetta.it/tennista-serba-gia-pronta-la-grande-sfida-sharapova-errani-vinci/1d4d9ae0-3a6a-11e2-b7da-e683dc2dcaf9

NashaMasha
Nov 30th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Mashenka arrived in Milano too
http://video.gazzetta.it/tennista-russa-arriva-milano-la-grande-sfida/576e3dc2-3ac6-11e2-9efd-910843c278f3

Who knows where will be HQ stream of the Exho?

JoPova
Nov 30th, 2012, 10:02 AM
What newspaper was it?

It's called "Corriere della Sera"

Anyway, Maria is staying at the new Armani hotel and she'll be shopping like crazy today.. I was walking in those very same streets last week! :hysteric: The train company is on strike todY so I can't reach Milan and try to find Maria! :help:

JoPova
Nov 30th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Mashenka arrived in Milano too
http://video.gazzetta.it/tennista-russa-arriva-milano-la-grande-sfida/576e3dc2-3ac6-11e2-9efd-910843c278f3

Who knows where will be HQ stream of the Exho?

Sky is showing it here in Italy, so there'll probably be a stream!

Trih
Nov 30th, 2012, 11:35 AM
I guess it would be hard to find her just going to Milan today :hysteric:
I'm going to be at the exhibition 2 hours earlier tomorrow to see if I can.. :oh:

Marga.
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Hey guys, quick question, where can I watch her exhibition tomorrow? :)Is there any stream somewhere? :confused:

Trih
Nov 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM
It will be on Sky TV here in Italy, so I guess you'll very likely find a stream tomorrow. ;)

Marga.
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:19 PM
^ Oh, I see.. got it, thanks for the info Trih :kiss: Can't wait for the match! :D I miss me some Maria :lol:

Trih
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A890tWUCMAA_lUa.jpg

I'm ready for tomorrow. :oh:

Shivank17
Nov 30th, 2012, 04:58 PM
YAS! Marco! :cheer:

As I told you on twitter, we need LOADS of pics! :cheer:

BadgerM
Nov 30th, 2012, 06:20 PM

You're going to the exho? Have a great time! Seems like you have a great camera to get HQ pics to share with your fellow Pova fans (cough cough).

denny5576
Nov 30th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Hey guys, quick question, where can I watch her exhibition tomorrow? :)Is there any stream somewhere? :confused:
http://www.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html

PimpMePova
Nov 30th, 2012, 09:50 PM

Great!!!:bounce: Thanks for the link :yeah:

Marga.
Dec 1st, 2012, 12:40 AM

Thanks! :D it's on at 11pm in my timezone. :lol:

Have fun! :drool:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 12:46 AM
3pm in the UK...perfect :hearts:

the doubles match is going to be hilarious :haha:
i feel she'll take her match vs errani seriously, then tank with ana in doubles. wonder if vinci double bagels again :oh:

SilverSlam
Dec 1st, 2012, 12:56 AM
So. I NEED this stuff to be recorded like the Prague one.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Crux Squall
Dec 1st, 2012, 01:57 AM
how many hours from here, anyone??

Cecig
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:01 AM
To what time is it in Italy?

AmazePova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:06 AM
how many hours from here, anyone??

Exho starts at 4:00pm in Italy, thats 3:00pm GMT, thats 11 hours from this post.

Crux Squall
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:19 AM
Exho starts at 4:00pm in Italy, thats 3:00pm GMT, thats 11 hours from this post.

Thanks you:)

Asanty
Dec 1st, 2012, 06:04 AM
Fans from Italy, can you record her matches in HD quality?

KK2009
Dec 1st, 2012, 09:37 AM
Adore this title: exho-whore

Trih
Dec 1st, 2012, 10:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9Bsm6ICUAETwJ5.jpg

oh boy, she's already there.
I better get going, see you tonight! :hearts:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 11:24 AM
I'm so jealous, Trih! :hearts: I went last year and it was great, even though my eyes were hurting so much afterwards because of the lights :lol: Enjoy! :cheer: I'll definitely watch it on TV!

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM
Sky live coverage has started, but the stadium is still not full.. Maria is signing autographs.. Now they are showing clips of what they did yesterday! :hearts:

NashaMasha
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:08 PM
any HD stream or any stream in English? i don't understand anything in Italian (((

Marga.
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:09 PM
:wavey: Does anyone have a better streaming? mine's seem to be dead.

karub
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:10 PM
Second link works quite well

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:11 PM
all the livescorehunter streams have been removed :o

anyone with a link? :)

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:12 PM
The stadium is almost full! It's quite big too! Nearly 20.000 seats, if I'm not mistaken! Wow! :cheer:

karub
http://lsh.lshunter.tv/streams/1/lshwta2.html

JamieOwen3
http://www.vipboxsports.eu/tennis/108585/1/sharapova---errani-(wta-exhibition-milan)-live-stream-online.html

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM
all the livescorehunter streams have been removed :o

anyone with a link? :)

Sorry Cosmic! I'm watching it on TV! I have no idea where to find those links! I'm one of those people who uses links posted by other people all the time! :hysteric:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:14 PM
its ok Jamie provided one on twitter: http://www.vipboxsports.eu/tennis/108585/1/sharapova---errani-(wta-exhibition-milan)-live-stream-online.html :)

BANANAPOVA :oh:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:14 PM
Masha on court! She looks stunning! :inlove: Her smile is :hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:15 PM
omg why are they playing their respective national anthems??? :sobbing:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:15 PM
Why the anthems? So random! :hysteric:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:16 PM
I remember the Russian anthem from RG. It was beautiful and touching, but so long! :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:16 PM
masha's face :lol:

she looks glowing in yellow

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:19 PM
the italian anthem sounds so much like this haha
ofyBn_1cNbE

[excluding the disco part]

Noten
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:19 PM
Yass! Mother Russia glorious anthem. http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk/Smileys/default/flag-Russia.gif

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:21 PM
i thought masha was on first?

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:22 PM
the italian anthem sounds so much like this haha
ofyBn_1cNbE

[excluding the disco part]

I'm crying! :haha: What the hell is this? :hysteric:

I think it's a really joyous anthem! Everybody loves singing it every time it's played! ;)

Marga.
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:23 PM
Yea, I though Maria was on first? :confused: does anyone have a link which is in English?

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM
The programme is:

Ana-Roby
Maria-Sara
Ana/Maria-Sara/Roby :sobbing:

Asanty
She is not first? wth?

Cosmic Voices
even though I like ana, I don't think I'm going to watch her match.
let me know when Masha comes on :cheer:

NashaMasha
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:28 PM
even though I like ana, I don't think I'm going to watch her match.
let me know when Masha comes on :cheer:

she may finish fast, last time she played Roberta she managed to win just some balls , but no points ((((

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:30 PM
I think Roby will win easily! :lol:

PimpMePova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:30 PM
@Cosmic Voice I like that you changed your sig I wasn't really getting what the previous one was about :lol:
Also it was really big and every time you posted I thought it was a new photo of Maria but then saw it was just the sig and I got disappointed :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:31 PM
@Cosmic Voice I like that you changed your sig I wasn't really getting what the previous one was about :lol:
Also it was really big and every time you posted I thought it was a new photo of Maria but then saw it was just the sig and I got disappointed :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:33 PM
What's Ana's H2H with Vinci btw? Just out of interest

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:36 PM
Roby's touch :inlove:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:37 PM
Rihanna again :hysteric:

Asanty
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:38 PM
Her smile was priceless during the hymn:D

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:43 PM
OMFG did Vinci just shade Ana with that fist pump? :haha:

SilverSlam
I hope someone ends up recording it all, even Ivanovic's match. I don't have my laptop so I can't watch it. Plus it's late so I'm about to go to sleep.

JoPova
Roberta is allergic to the baseline today! :lol:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 02:55 PM
These first 7 games have been quite enjoyable! :)

Abuttons
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:08 PM
Ana looks very skinny.

Marga.
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:28 PM
:wavey: it's about to start :bounce: :drool: :lol:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:30 PM
Maria on court! :inlove: I like her yellow outfit! It's much better than the one she had in Beijing/YEC.

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:31 PM
LOVE this yellow on her, looks really fresh :hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:32 PM
omg that feature bit on masha then :sobbing: they played kelly clarkson - try over the top and showed teenagepova dancing in that photoshoot gif

Abuttons
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:32 PM
Maria looks lovely. La Divina, what else?

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:33 PM
omg that feature bit on masha then :sobbing: they played kelly clarkson - try over the top and showed teenagepova dancing in that photoshoot gif

I loved it :hysteric:

Crux Squall
I hope Maria will have special outfit in 2013
Come on Maria:lol:

PimpMePova
Her ankle's still taped! I hope she's more careful this time :help:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:41 PM
1-0 :cheer:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:43 PM
This surface is quite fast! I like it!

JoPova
2-0

Cosmic Voices
L I F E

dsanders06
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:44 PM
Why am I slightly tense just watching an EXHIBITON? :crying2:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:46 PM
Why am I slightly tense just watching an EXHIBITON? :crying2:

I feel the same! :hysteric: I want her to win this! ;)

They are obviously going to lose the doubles match :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:46 PM
an exact copy of their YEC match :rolleyes:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:47 PM
Nice tanked game, Maria! :lol:

dsanders06
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:49 PM
This match is so awful :spit:

Cosmic Voices
omg this match is terrible :sobbing:

Craig.
link?

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:50 PM
Sara is super nervous! :tape:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:50 PM
link?

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/156492/1/watch-sharapova-vs-errani,-wta-exhibition-milan.html

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
Maria is just bashing the ball. She doesn't care! :lol:

Sara is playing awful!

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
literally every point has been lost on a forced error or ufe

MM_1257
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:52 PM
The whole glam exo is so zzzzZZZZZzzZZZ

doomsday
What a shitfest :lol:

Craig.
Lefty forehand fail.

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:53 PM
:lol: The fact is that Sara can't hold, so, to make a match out of it, Maria needs to let Sara break her! :faceapalm:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:54 PM
lefty lob :oh:

dsanders06
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:54 PM
The Queen deigning to converse with Peasant Sara :hearts: :bowdown:

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM
THIS MATCH :hysteric:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM
this match is NOT advertising how to hold serve :help:

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:57 PM
Nice return :inlove:

madmax
I can almost feel how bored and uninterested Masha is...she is just hitting half-pace balls like in a training LOL

Cosmic Voices
but give me those power returns anyway :eek:

dsanders06
Ok, that was pretty much a better return than she hit in any proper match this year :spit:

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 03:59 PM
OMG :spit:

Cosmic Voices
its so hideous :weirdo:

Craig.
Laid into that backhand. Nice.

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:00 PM
Sick serve!

JoPova
Ok, that was pretty much a better return than she hit in any proper match this year :spit:

So true! :hysteric:

Our italian commentator, Raffaella Reggi, just called Maria's BH the most beautiful in the game, along with Serena's :hearts:

Craig.
3 winners and it's deuce :drool:

dsanders06
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:01 PM
Woop! :cheer:

Kon.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:01 PM
Just tuned in, is this one the first match?

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:02 PM
Good last few points though :)

Craig.
THAT POINT :bowdown: 5-2!

Cosmic Voices
finally a hold :lol:

just teasing sara with those 3bps

dsanders06
Another 6-3 6-2 scoreline coming up.

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:03 PM

no Ana beat Vinci 76(5) earlier, both matches have been pretty serious and not jokey tbh

JoPova

Ana d. Roberta 7-6(5) in the first match. This is the second one! The doubles match is up next! ;)

Craig.
It's a one-set or two-set exho?

Cosmic Voices
Another 6-3 6-2 scoreline coming up.

aren't they just playing a set, like ana/vinci?

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:04 PM
Netcord :oh:

dsanders06
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:05 PM
aren't they just playing a set, like ana/vinci?

Oh. :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:05 PM
some of Sara's sounds :tape:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:06 PM
This was fast! :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:07 PM
walk in the park :)

dsanders06
:spit: Well that went quickly.

Craig.
I wish she was this carefree during her matches sometimes. It's great that she's intense and all, but I think sometimes it holds her back.

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:08 PM
id actually fall off my seat if they won in doubles [it wont happen] but it'll be cool to see masha playing again alongside a pro player and not some cute kid :lol:

JoPova
If she hadn't tanked those two service games, it would've been a bagel! :lol: But in a real match she would've never returned as well as she did today! :hysteric:

Kon.
no Ana beat Vinci 76(5) earlier, both matches have been pretty serious and not jokey tbh

Ana d. Roberta 7-6(5) in the first match. This is the second one! The doubles match is up next! ;)

Thanks! :yeah:
Nice, I wouldn't want to miss the doubles. :oh:

NashaMasha
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:09 PM
I wish she was this carefree during her matches sometimes. It's great that she's intense and all, but I think sometimes it holds her back.

when she was 0-40 , she saved 3 BP with winners and she was intense in that game as in normal matches.....

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:10 PM
Armani being interviewed :cheer:

Crux Squall
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:10 PM
i think the double match will be more interesting

dsanders06
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:11 PM
I wonder if Maria and Ana will interact with eachother much. I've always got the impression that they dislike eachother for some reason. :lol:

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:12 PM
I wonder if Maria and Ana will interact with eachother much. I've always got the impression that they dislike eachother for some reason. :lol:

IKR. I have a feeling it'll be fucking awkward :lol:

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:14 PM
I'm so damn excited :hysteric:

MM_1257
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:15 PM
:lol: and I am not... I think it will be a dull match and awkward and tense.

NashaMasha
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:15 PM

if only Ana put up with being second after Masha in "all departments"

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:16 PM
:lol: and I am not... I think it will be a dull match and awkward and tense.

That's why I'm excited :spit: Can't wait to see how Martha and Ajde interact.

Mistress of Evil
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:17 PM
I've always got the impression that they dislike eachother for some reason. :lol:

http://i45.tinypic.com/334m81s.gif

Sharapova doesn’t say a word to anyone, whereas I talk, smile, laugh

dsanders06
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:21 PM
^^When did she say that? :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:22 PM
^ 2006..pretty sure they've got over that now :lol:

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:26 PM
Italian commentator confirmed it: nearly 10.000 people attending the exho :worship:

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:27 PM
SO AWKWARD :hysteric:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:28 PM
physically this is the oddest looking doubles match i've ever seen :haha:
it's like something i'd conjure up playing top spin 4

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:28 PM
OMFG AJDE EAT SOMETHING :o

Mistress of Evil
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:29 PM
^^When did she say that? :lol:

receipts (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=278031&highlight=sharapova+doesnt+say+word+anyone+whereas +talk+smile+laugh)

P.S. the last poster's name is funny.

NashaMasha
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:30 PM
Masha + Ana - one of the tallest doubles pair in women tennis ever . i guess?

jameshazza
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:32 PM
I'm not ready for this fuckery. :crying2:

PimpMePova
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:32 PM
physically this is the oddest looking doubles match i've ever seen :haha:
it's like something i'd conjure up playing top spin 4

:haha: so true!!! :lol:

madmax
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:33 PM
Masha + Ana - one of the tallest doubles pair in women tennis ever . i guess?

well, they are both over 6 feet and both italians look like midgets compared to them...:lol:
Not sure about their doubles skills though...

dsanders06
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:33 PM
receipts (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=278031&highlight=sharapova+doesnt+say+word+anyone+whereas +talk+smile+laugh)

P.S. the last poster's name is funny.

Yes, I did some digging and just disovered it myself. Even more outrageous: "At just 19, the Serbian tennis player is already close to eclipsing Miss Sharapova: “What do I have that she doesn’t? I’m a nice person…”"

:o :o :o

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:36 PM
They're talking :eek:

Noten
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:37 PM
They just touched each other hands!

JoPova
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:37 PM
Maria :lol:

Stonerpova
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:38 PM
Exos must be so fun. You get to play a fake match and smile and be rich and stuff. Plus the crowds always act like it's the greatest, most exciting match ever played.

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:39 PM
They just touched each other hands!

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:39 PM
my link went dead :o

Craig.
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:40 PM
A game!

Cosmic Voices
Dec 1st, 2012, 04:41 PM