PDA

View Full Version : why do people 'like' their own FB post or What happened to 'Skypeme' mode & other old

Rocketta
Oct 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM
people questions?????

but really I can't post the first question on FB because then the person who does it will know I'm talking about them.... I mean if your post is good or thoughtful someone will like it... :help:

and really what happened to Skypeme mode, I miss talking to radom flashers, children and random people around the world.... :(

@danieln1
Oct 27th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Maybe when its REALLY THAT GOOD the person who posts it feels the need.to.like.it.:spit:

The sad thing.is when.there.is.only.one."like" :oh:

Rocketta
Oct 28th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Maybe when its REALLY THAT GOOD the person who posts it feels the need.to.like.it.:spit:

The sad thing.is when.there.is.only.one."like" :oh:

yeah it's just weird, especially when it's a picture of themselves. :eek:

shap_half
Oct 28th, 2012, 04:53 PM
A lot of people have different reasons. For example if someone posted a link to something, and they may like whatever it's linking to. Or if their status is about having a great day or sharing great news, then it's totally understandable to "like" that.

The photo thing can be a bit eyebrow-raising - especially if it's just of them. But if let's say it's a photo from a family reunion or even if it is by themselves doing something they've always wanted to do, I support their liking their own photo.

I'm not really sure it's weird.

Vartan
Oct 29th, 2012, 07:01 AM
I don't think it's weird to like your posts. It's only weird if you like all every single one of your posts.

SilverSlam
Oct 29th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Haha. I never like my own posts unless its like a checkin where someone's tagged me.

Dead at people who get like 1 or no likes and always post heaps though. It always makes me laugh.

The Witch-king
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:12 AM
HAHAHAHA

:sobbing:

Cajka
Oct 29th, 2012, 01:02 PM
I see it so often, that it doesn't even feel strange. Last time it drew my attention was when my friend from college wished herself a happy birthday and she was the only one who liked that status update. That was weird.

Mikey.
Oct 29th, 2012, 01:26 PM
I'm always accidentally liking my own posts on my phone and have to go back to quickly unlike it before anyone sees. :tears: