PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian girl sells her virginity for $780,000 on internet

fifty-fifty
Oct 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM
http://www.vancouversun.com/Brazilian+girl+sells+virginity+internet/7446413/story.html

Japanese man the highest bidder

Catarina Migliorini is about to be $780,000 richer.

No, she didn't win some reality TV show nor did she create the next-big tech app, the 20-year-old physical education student from Brazil recently auctioned off her virginity in an online sale that lasted weeks, eventually selling her virtue to the highest bidder, a Japanese man under the username Natsu.

Migliorini, who has reportedly claimed she will donate an undisclosed portion of her "earnings" to a charity in her home state of Santa Catarina, defended her decision to sell her virginity by saying, “If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer," the Daily Mail reported. "The auction is just business, I'm a romantic girl at heart and believe in love. But this will make a big difference to my area."

Migliorini and Natsu will reportedly undergo testing for sexually transmitted diseases before they couple. The pair will reportedly be interviewed before and after the event, but Natsu’s identity will remain a secret, according to the New York Daily News.

Alex Stepanov, a male virgin who was also selling himself on the same website, reportedly fetched $3,000 from a woman in Brazil going by the name Nene B.

delicatecutter
Oct 26th, 2012, 07:26 PM
:lol:

Tennisation
Oct 26th, 2012, 07:28 PM
She is not worth that much :tape:
and that poor guy, only $3,000? :lol:

Super Dave
Oct 26th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Dude is a freak. I wouldn't even pay $780. She's smart, though.

shap_half
Oct 26th, 2012, 08:02 PM
This dude must be some schmuck. It's not that hard to get someone's virginity.
She's smart though. And I applaud her for looking at this as a bidness transaction.

Bismarck.
Oct 26th, 2012, 08:04 PM
http://www.vancouversun.com/Brazilian+girl+sells+virginity+internet/7446413/story.html

Japanese man the highest bidder

Catarina Migliorini is about to be $780,000 richer.

No, she didn't win some reality TV show nor did she create the next-big tech app, the 20-year-old physical education student from Brazil recently auctioned off her virginity in an online sale that lasted weeks, eventually selling her virtue to the highest bidder, a Japanese man under the username Natsu.

Migliorini, who has reportedly claimed she will donate an undisclosed portion of her "earnings" to a charity in her home state of Santa Catarina, defended her decision to sell her virginity by saying, “If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer," the Daily Mail reported. "The auction is just business, I'm a romantic girl at heart and believe in love. But this will make a big difference to my area."

Migliorini and Natsu will reportedly undergo testing for sexually transmitted diseases before they couple. The pair will reportedly be interviewed before and after the event, but Natsu’s identity will remain a secret, according to the New York Daily News.

Alex Stepanov, a male virgin who was also selling himself on the same website, reportedly fetched $3,000 from a woman in Brazil going by the name Nene B.

She's got that right.

Sammo
Oct 26th, 2012, 08:24 PM
780,000 bucks for that? Really?

Nicolas
Oct 26th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Looks a tiny bit like Laura Robson...oh, the irony...

Wigglytuff
Oct 26th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Dude got robbed, she's worth $450. Tops. Now if she got a nose job, I would go as high as $700

$uricate
Oct 26th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Where are these sites?

I would be very willing to sell myself if I could make some money out of it.

I don't get all these unattractive people getting paid a fortune when they're nothing special :shrug:

*JR*
Oct 26th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Meh. :shrug: Doable, but not all that exceptional. Maybe Piya's Pimp friend Chewy (Thai opposition MP Chuwit Kamolvisit) should err, "assess her market value" in one of his former clubs. :p

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/11/ea/11ea16f0d16a03dfb1e2c5b197b08527.jpg

FORZA SARITA
Oct 26th, 2012, 10:01 PM
golden pussy?:tape:

$uricate
Oct 26th, 2012, 10:04 PM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/11/ea/11ea16f0d16a03dfb1e2c5b197b08527.jpg

No.No.No.

When you think of all the supermodels who charged nothing.

Look at her awful proportions :o

Not to mention the face...

azdaja
Oct 26th, 2012, 10:16 PM
:facepalm:

it doesn't matter what she looks like. you need to be a supreme clown to pay this much for anyone's virginity. or to pay even a penny for that as a matter of fact. or to offer your virginity for money...

Sammo
Oct 26th, 2012, 10:27 PM
:facepalm:

it doesn't matter what she looks like. you need to be a supreme clown to pay this much for anyone's virginity. or to pay even a penny for that as a matter of fact. or to offer your virginity for money...

Yes it does, it makes it EVEN worse

azdaja
Oct 26th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Yes it does, it makes it EVEN worse
what? that some idiot would pay to fuck a virgin? come on :lol: i don't think it matters to him how hot she is, tbh. virginity is what it makes it worth :rolleyes:

stupid from both sides. it's good business, though. in a wrong way.

edificio
Oct 26th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.No.No.

Nothing wrong with the way she looks. It's her thinking that is suspect.

Shvedbarilescu
Oct 27th, 2012, 12:59 AM

Disagree. I don't like moralising and I certainly see no reason to moralise here. No one is being hurt and she is free to do what she wants. It's one night. After that she has $780,000 dollars to help her on her way. Money makes a big difference in this capitalist world we live in, no question about it. And $780 grand is enough to make life a lot easier. Smart girl, I'd say.

As for the gentleman willing to pay that dosh well....that's his choice too, it seems a ridiculous amount of money to spend on one night but if he's got money to burn and he finds her attractive I hope for his sake he isn't disappointed with how his experience with this girl goes. It's not how I'd spend that money but to each their own.

Nicolás89
Oct 27th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Lol at the moralists.

Moveyourfeet
Oct 27th, 2012, 02:47 AM
I don't understand the virgin appeal, especially when you just want to toot it and boot it.
A virgin has no experience and doesn't know how to back it up and ride it like a champ. They just lie there.

miffedmax
Oct 27th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Good Lord. Buy a damn Ferrari for 1/3 of that and tap all the ass you need.

Invisible Fan
Oct 27th, 2012, 04:11 AM
I think she's cute :)
I would pay 78 cents.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 27th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I remember losing my virginity. It was not that great. I would gladly have taken $780 000 in exchange for not being able to choose who I lost it to. Worth it for the financial security 10 years later.

Crazy Canuck
Oct 27th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I don't understand the virgin appeal, especially when you just want to toot it and boot it.
A virgin has no experience and doesn't know how to back it up and ride it like a champ. They just lie there.
Really? Every woman who is losing her virginity "just lies there"? I call bullshit.

JN
Oct 27th, 2012, 12:47 PM
No.No.No.

I see nothing wrong with either. Eye of the beholder, I guess. :shrug:

Effy
Oct 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM
what's wrong with girls these days :facepalm:
maybe im too old to understand this

Wigglytuff
Oct 27th, 2012, 04:24 PM

It's hard to know who is legally blind on the forums, but I think we found our first customer. :sad:

Wigglytuff
Oct 27th, 2012, 04:27 PM
I see nothing wrong with either. Eye of the beholder, I guess. :shrug:

It's the nose, (and the a- cups). Now I can handle itty bitty titties but I need something else, ass, face, dimples, something. I can't say that her freaky-o-meter makes up for it because she's a virgin so who knows.

Invisible Fan
Dec 15th, 2013, 06:26 AM
I think she's cute :)
I would pay 78 cents.

She's back on the market. Having seen some interesting photos of her :devil: I upgrade my bid to $1.78:

Catarina Migliorini, who sold virginity for $780k, sells it again

This story was published: 24 days ago November 21, 2013 10:22AM

IT'S been a hard road for this 21-year-old Brazilian virgin.

First, Catarina Migliorini threw herself at the world, by putting her virginity up for sale for a documentary. Then she got punked publicly by a 21-year-old claiming to be a Japanese millionaire.

After an online auction, a 53-year-old Japanese man who called himself "Natsu" beat rivals, winning her virginity with a bid of $US780,000.

But she says when she went to meet him in a Sydney restaurant he didn't match his online description and that they didn't have sex.

Now poor Catarina, who so desperately wants to make some cash off her innocence, has had to put herself back on the market.

Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini sold her virginity in an online auction for $780,000, but the validity of her claim is now in contention.

The previous auction was part of a controversial documentary called Virgins Wanted by an Australian filmmaker, but this time she is using her own website VirginsWanted2.com.

"I am still a virgin in every way and all the evidence, so, I never have had any sexual involvement and no one in this whole world can claim otherwise," Ms Migliorini said in a statement.

"I decided to make my own website to auction off my virginity and that time will be for real, so men or women who are interested can make their bids."

The Brazilian college student is starting bids at $US100,000, but wants $1.5 million.

JCTennisFan
Dec 15th, 2013, 06:31 AM
She's back on the market. Having seen some interesting photos of her :devil: I upgrade my bid to $1.78:

Catarina Migliorini, who sold virginity for $780k, sells it again

This story was published: 24 days ago November 21, 2013 10:22AM

IT'S been a hard road for this 21-year-old Brazilian virgin.

First, Catarina Migliorini threw herself at the world, by putting her virginity up for sale for a documentary. Then she got punked publicly by a 21-year-old claiming to be a Japanese millionaire.

After an online auction, a 53-year-old Japanese man who called himself "Natsu" beat rivals, winning her virginity with a bid of $US780,000.

But she says when she went to meet him in a Sydney restaurant he didn't match his online description and that they didn't have sex.

Now poor Catarina, who so desperately wants to make some cash off her innocence, has had to put herself back on the market.

Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini sold her virginity in an online auction for $780,000, but the validity of her claim is now in contention.

The previous auction was part of a controversial documentary called Virgins Wanted by an Australian filmmaker, but this time she is using her own website VirginsWanted2.com.

"I am still a virgin in every way and all the evidence, so, I never have had any sexual involvement and no one in this whole world can claim otherwise," Ms Migliorini said in a statement.

"I decided to make my own website to auction off my virginity and that time will be for real, so men or women who are interested can make their bids."

The Brazilian college student is starting bids at $US100,000, but wants $1.5 million.

:lol:

JN
Dec 15th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Bitch, I've taken women's virginity who look 1,000 times better than you, for free, w/o even knowing it beforehand, so why would I ever pay you for it?

mykarma
Dec 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Bitch, I've taken women's virginity who look 1,000 times better than you, for free, w/o even knowing it beforehand, so why would I ever pay you for it?
So I guess you won't be in the bidding.

Direwolf
Dec 15th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Of course a man named "Natsu" the main character in an anime called "Fairy Tail"... Awesome series btw...

What happened to the guy???
Seems like the gurl is bullshitting now... Who paid for it when they met in Sydney??

JN
Dec 15th, 2013, 04:36 PM
So I guess you won't be in the bidding.

I'm still thinking about it. :D