PDA

View Full Version : 1st Voice of Serbia S2 2012 : EPIC FAIL [MUST SEE]

Wert.
Oct 21st, 2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JucGRKPSus0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJucGRKPSus0&gl=RS.

:rolls:.:haha: :hug:

FORZA SARITA
Oct 21st, 2012, 06:50 PM
what's so funny :shrug: she's just imitating the ken lee girl :rolleyes:

Wert.
Oct 21st, 2012, 07:13 PM
You didn't watch it, right? :lol:

She said she will be singing song ' My HURT will go on' , missed lyrics and said she would rate her voice as 10/10. :happy:

And person you are saying she tries to imitate isn't even known to her I suppose (just like me)

Cajka
Oct 21st, 2012, 07:22 PM
You didn't watch it, right? :lol:

She said she will be singing song ' My HURT will go on' , missed lyrics and said she would rate her voice as 10/10. :happy:

And person you are saying she tries to imitate isn't even known to her I suppose (just like me)

2LTLEVC-sfQ

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 22nd, 2012, 12:16 AM
Yeah I don't see it any funny. She's actually mediocre but not the worst. SHe just couldn't get the lyrics right. Trying hard to make the epic fail happen. FAIL.:oh:

Cajka
Oct 22nd, 2012, 12:55 AM
Yeah I don't see it any funny. She's actually mediocre but not the worst. SHe just couldn't get the lyrics right. Trying hard to make the epic fail happen. FAIL.:oh:

you can't understand it, but the worst part of this video is what she was saying and the way she was behaving. I don't know if she was just trying to draw some attention or she's actually so delusional.