PDA

View Full Version : What irritates you the most?

CatTs
Oct 12th, 2012, 08:39 PM
I thought about creating this kind of thread for some time. This topic has passed my sanity filter so, here it is. I searched (honestly, for about 5 minutes) for something like that and couldn't find anything but a thread about annoying sounds. It's slightly different. But if there was something like that, may the heavens bless the volume 2 :angel:.

Here I want you to post about things that irritate/anger you generally or these particular days. It can be anything, from color of laces on somebody's tennis shoes to the weather in your region or, who knows, The Earth in general :shrug:. I personally have a LOT to post here. I thought it might turn into something interesting and funny. We can help each other to open our eyes to the possible reasons of this emotion or just laugh at our silliness if there's nothing else to do. So, let's go!

saint2
Oct 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM
My government, beer prices, and idiot drivers who tries to kill me every time Im crossing street...

CatTs
Oct 12th, 2012, 08:45 PM
My government, beer prices, and idiot drivers who tries to kill me every time Im crossing street...

These might get quite popular here. Feel with you.

PhilePhile
Oct 12th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Sleepiness, hungriness and involuntary movements.

pov
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Litter, dog shit in public places.

Sammo
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Evil-hearted ugly-looking ignorant people proud of their misery, extreme right, my government, ignorant parents who raise idiot children and thus ruin their lives but will never admit it even if parents are basically the biggest factor on their child's education, Argentinians who fit the stereotype to perfection, and when opportunist people who are worse than me in many ways achieve more than me because of having more confidence.

Dav.
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Hypocrisy and narrow mindedness.

adam_ads_n
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Plenty of things actually... it's hard to choose one with "the most" ;)

So here are things that irritate me very much in general:
- people playing music on public communication from mobile phone
- people shouting at their phones in public communication cause calls can't wait 2 bus stops
- commercials on TV, especially while their level dropped drastically over the years and now they produce it for idiots
- Creating conflicts between countries by governors even if normal people from these countries lived in peace and harmony for years
- (simple thing) when I cannot find my earphones and I need to leave home asap

Wigglytuff
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Shipping charges.

I'm shopping for a drop spindle and it's fucking $5 to ship. That's not right.

Sam L
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:55 PM
1. Lazy, stupid and unethical colleagues. Yes, I am totally talking about someone I work with.

2. Environmental destruction.

Cajka
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:08 PM
all the governments in my country since the time when I learned the meaning of the word "government", corruption, irresponsible and selfish people, narrow-minded people, irrational hate, bigotry. To sum it up, all those things that contributed to this miserable state of Serbian society.

delicatecutter
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:12 PM
People who don't use their turn signals

People who don't use correct grammar while speaking (which is killing me because the guy I'm seeing uses double negatives all. the. time. :hysteric:)

Doully
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Dogs.

Cajka
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:16 PM
People who don't use their turn signals

People who don't use correct grammar while speaking (which is killing me because the guy I'm seeing uses double negatives all. the. time. :hysteric:)

Is he from Serbia? :lol: We use double negation.

adam_ads_n
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks to you guys I just found another thing :D

People who use shortcuts in Polish written language which I cannot understand because 1. They are not in any kind of dictionary, 2. It's so not understandable that reading one sentence takes ages.

Most of these people are like 13 years old and they never correct themselves, so when they are 17, they still use it this way.

That is why Polish internet irritates me and I prefer English forums ;)

delicatecutter
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Is he from Serbia? :lol: We use double negation.

I wish he had that excuse. Maybe they use double negation in Syracuse, NY (where he grew up) as well. :hysteric:

Shvedbarilescu
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Religious extremism of any variety, the music industry esp. Simons Cowell and Fuller, the right wing British press, particularly Murdoch, various rightwing politicians and tinnitus.

Sammo
Oct 13th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I also hate my country's national 'spirit'. Here in Spain it's said that jealousy is the national sport, and it's true. Spanish society is narrow-minded, jealous, and mean spirited. While being in Paris I was amazed, everyone was great towards me, EVERYONE whom I asked for indications was kind to me, while at a restaurant I was in this small corridor and in front of me there was a man who stood to one side letting me go first, responding 'soyez le bienvenue' when I thanked him. There was an article written in Spanish that I read recently and LOVED, it was called 'Goodbye Manolo', saying that this country's only possible salvation was its new generations and globalization, and that the limited, short, narrow-minded, town folklore lover, and mediocre Manolo should just fuck off and die.

And I fucking hate bullfighting too

http://www.sharkonline.org/bullfighting13.jpg

http://discoversalamanca.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Bullfight-salamanca.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_manvaoLn9o1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

The Dawntreader
Oct 13th, 2012, 12:39 AM
-Maltreatment of animals
- Mismanagement of the planet
- The majority of people.