PDA

View Full Version : Silly/crazy thread: Who do you think/want to be Maria's new BF?

nectar69
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:30 PM
I know it's none of our business, but i think it's fun to speculate. The offseason is upcoming, and I think by the time the 2013 season rolls around Maria will have a new boyfriend. How long can someone that looks like Maria stay single? Everyone knows now that she's single, so you have to think there will be a few Holywood/athletes that will ask her out. The offseason is the perfect time for her to date and meet new guys. Personally, I would like for it to be an actor like James Franco, because he's one of my favorites. Or maybe Ryan Roberts, remember that picture from the ESPY's where he was staring at her in awe! Maria can have pretty much any guy she wants, I'm intersted in seeing who it will be.

Stonerpova
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM
I still want DelPova to happen.

WowWow
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:49 PM
I hate to debunk this for you but Maria and Franco are not a possible match within the boundaries of this universe.

ziros
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:36 PM
Tim Tebow would be great,I don't think she's the type of girl to go into a high profile romance like that though,it will be someone low key,not a huge star.

Stonerpova
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:41 PM
I hate to debunk this for you but Maria and Franco are not a possible match within the boundaries of this universe.

:lol:

He's gay right?

WowWow
Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:52 PM
:lol:

He's gay right?

You make it sound like it's one sided lol

sharahandel
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
I'm still available...
So Maria, if you are reading this: You can always send me a private message...

:wazzup::wazzup:

masha122
Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:37 PM
my friends want her to date either of zac efron or james franco ; but no way zac will look like a kid and franco sometimes look like a homeless drug addict

MM_1257
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:25 PM
No celebrity from Hollywood please. She does not need hosts of shows, actors, singers... The one who would understand her most would have to be an athlete.

dsanders06
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:38 PM

+1

nectar69
Sep 24th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Didn't know that about Franco, sorry. He's a really good actor. There was a time when I thought Maria and Ovechkin would have been interesting, how would Russia have reacted to that? Now, I wouldn't want him anywhere near Maria, I just think he's an ass. Let Kirilenko deal with him.

Reptilia
Sep 24th, 2012, 01:52 AM
I don't think Franco is actually gay :lol: He has just played a few gay roles

Julian.
Sep 24th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Novak Djokovic or Andy Roddick but both and especially Andy are taken. :lol:

Charlatan
Sep 24th, 2012, 02:43 AM
http://micorazonperteneceraespana.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/juan-carlos-ferrero-14.jpg?w=704

:wavey:

Reptilia
Sep 24th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Marat Safin anyone?!?!?! There was totez chemistry there during fed cup last year

ziros
Sep 24th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Marat Safin anyone?!?!?! There was totez chemistry there during fed cup last year
They would be a hot couple,but wouldn't last. Marat is the type of guy who likes to play the field,he's not really a long time relationship type guy I don't think...

whaler
Sep 24th, 2012, 02:17 PM
You make it sound like it's one sided lol
:D :rolleyes:

Chrissie-fan
Sep 24th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Whoever threads her kindly and respects her is allright by me. Doesn't matter if he's hot or ugly, a celebrity or a garbageman. As long as he makes her happy and they love each other he's ok.

cautiouslip
Sep 24th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Camilla Belle :angel:

dsanders06
Sep 24th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Hasn't Safin blasphemed against the Queen in the past?

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM

This soooo fucking much.

Delpova should happen sooner of later. They are perfect for each other :inlove:.

JoPova
Sep 24th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I swear, I thought about opening a thread like this myself! :lol:

I'd say, single until she retires, then she can marry some handsome actor/singer or something like that.. I want someone famous, so that she'll attend many more events, parties and we'll get to see her a lot! :hearts:

Stonerpova
Sep 24th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Hasn't Safin blasphemed against the Queen in the past?

Yep. But to be fair he is Safina's brother. He'll see the light sooner or later considering Maria's probably the only hot blonde Russian he hasn't boned :lol:

This soooo fucking much.

Delpova should happen sooner of later. They are perfect for each other :inlove:.

I've been preaching this for months now. I'm taking credit for the Delpova nickname whether or not I was actually the first person to use it :lol:

os400
Sep 25th, 2012, 08:09 AM
No celebrity from Hollywood please. She does not need hosts of shows, actors, singers... The one who would understand her most would have to be an athlete.

agreed.. no celebrity please.. bad for maria..

yuri and helena should filter all those marriage proposal maria received every day..

Andy.
Sep 25th, 2012, 08:30 AM
I swear, I thought about opening a thread like this myself! :lol:

I'd say, single until she retires, then she can marry some handsome actor/singer or something like that.. I want someone famous, so that she'll attend many more events, parties and we'll get to see her a lot! :hearts:

I selfishly want the same :lol:

Joelina
Sep 25th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Garret Hedlund:hearts:

Mistress of Evil
Sep 25th, 2012, 02:56 PM
LeBron, they have already had something going on, even if it was only mere flirt.

Stonerpova
Sep 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
LeBron, they have already had something going on, even if it was only mere flirt.

No. Absolutely not. Never.

-A pressed Clevelander :sobbing:

jameshazza
Sep 25th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Not sure I want the Hollywood type, the last relationship had enough invasion into her life as it was. Could you imagine if she dated an actor?

Obviously she doesn't need any more money so stay away from tycoon's sons. They traditionally treat women like shit anyway. :lol:

Wouldn't mind if Safin/Nole happened even though I don't like the latter, the chemistry is undeniable. Plus she could have a fancy new hitting partner out of it.

Ideally I'd like someone cute and preferably not famous. Just a guy who'll treat her right, stick by her and maybe even travel with her most of the time.

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 25th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Yep. But to be fair he is Safina's brother. He'll see the light sooner or later considering Maria's probably the only hot blonde Russian he hasn't boned :lol:

I've been preaching this for months now. I'm taking credit for the Delpova nickname whether or not I was actually the first person to use it :lol:

And rightfully so :yeah:.

Andy.
Sep 26th, 2012, 09:04 AM
A little weird but I want someone American. Like an American football player or Basketballer. Famous but not to famous and no chance of her leaving the states.

PimpMePova
Sep 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM
This soooo fucking much.

This is the first time I've heard of "delpova"...do they know each other,are they friens or something or are you guys just rooting for them because you like them both?

I really think she and djokovic would be a great couple they've got so much chemistry and plus he seems like a really nice and fun guy:)

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 27th, 2012, 11:07 AM
This is the first time I've heard of "delpova"...do they know each other,are they friens or something or are you guys just rooting for them because you like them both?

I really think she and djokovic would be a great couple they've got so much chemistry and plus he seems like a really nice and fun guy:)

No they don't know each other actually, it's just some posters desperate wish to see them together including me :oh:.

Kon.
Sep 27th, 2012, 11:07 AM

No signs of them being friends or anything so probably jut the second. :lol: I'd guess they know each other though.

PimpMePova
Sep 27th, 2012, 11:24 AM
No they don't know each other actually, it's just some posters desperate wish to see them together including me :oh:.

Well on the bright side he is taller than her and he seems like a nice guy so might be a nice match you never know:inlove:
I definitely like him more than Sasha but I'm not really sure I want her to get a boyfriend just yet she seems to play at her best when she is single!!

JoPova
Sep 27th, 2012, 05:33 PM
One thing is certain though: this guy has to be tall.

Kon.
Sep 27th, 2012, 05:36 PM
The offseason is upcoming, and I think by the time the 2013 season rolls around Maria will have a new boyfriend. How long can someone that looks like Maria stay single? Everyone knows now that she's single, so you have to think there will be a few Holywood/athletes that will ask her out.

I actually think she'll be single for a while.

Stonerpova
Sep 27th, 2012, 05:46 PM
I actually think she'll be single for a while.

I do too TBH. Now that she finally had her career resurrection this year she's gonna be all about tennis for a while.

ziros
Sep 27th, 2012, 10:45 PM
I seem to remember some interview a long,long time ago,think it might have been for some magazine Maria said not many guys chat her up when she goes out.

shaktincredible
Sep 30th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Marat Safin

Juan Carlos Ferrero

Josh Hartnett :oh:

Fighterpova
Sep 30th, 2012, 08:39 PM
1. Novak Djokovic- I will pray for Sharapole or however you say it:

http://i.imgur.com/QtmME.jpg

And Maria's new BFF should be Bernardo Velasco :hearts:
http://lavishtma.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bernardo-velasco-for-summershop-brazil-01.jpg

They'd make the hottest BFF's ever :hearts:

Craig.
Sep 30th, 2012, 09:31 PM
And Maria's new BFF should be Bernardo Velasco :hearts:
http://lavishtma.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bernardo-velasco-for-summershop-brazil-01.jpg

They'd make the hottest BFF's ever :hearts:

Umm, HELLO :drool:

jameshazza
Sep 30th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Bitch please, he can be MY BFF.

Fighterpova
Sep 30th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Umm, HELLO :drool:

Ikr? He's so perfect it hurts :sobbing:

18majors
Nov 16th, 2012, 04:33 PM
How about Mikhail Prokhorov, or is 22 years age difference too much?

Cosmic Voices
Nov 16th, 2012, 04:50 PM
thankyou for giving me new eye candy fighterpova :hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Nov 16th, 2012, 04:51 PM
you can even get him giftwrapped :oh:
http://i2.listal.com/image/3540218/600full-bernardo-velasco.jpg

TheShowMustGoOn
Nov 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Carlos Tevez.

NashaP
Nov 16th, 2012, 08:58 PM
I still think Adam Levine and her would be perfect

Andy.
Nov 16th, 2012, 09:00 PM
I still think Adam Levine and her would be perfect

Too short

NashaP
Nov 16th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Too short

I forgot Maria is 6'2 :sobbing:

Asanty
Nov 17th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Djokovic would be perfect, they have great chemistry.

Stonerpova
Nov 17th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Novak's kind of a douchebag. I would like to see her with a nice guy. That's why JMDP is perf :)

C. Drone
Nov 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM
is this thread just an excuse to post hot guys? :oh:

forgive me posting a soccer foot-to-ball player, Mats Hummels is gorgeous. :hearts:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7bpkywU3c1rbr862o3_250.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpzgbt3D1g1qcmj70.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjb39dJ121qe6ixio2_400.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9yryxGCdH1qbdnqb.gif

Cosmic Voices
Nov 17th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Novak's kind of a douchebag. I would like to see her with a nice guy. That's why JMDP is perf :)

but he sounds like the cookie monster :sobbing:
and her children would be monstrously tall

PimpMePova
Nov 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I'd really like to see her with Djokovic every time they're together the chemistry is undeniable. Although there were some rumors that there was something going on between them on the past, right? Anyways who cares...BTW @tejmeglekvár this guy is hot!!!!:hearts:

Fighterpova
Nov 17th, 2012, 05:28 PM

Yeah right :lol:

Stonerpova
Nov 17th, 2012, 05:50 PM
but he sounds like the cookie monster :sobbing:
and her children would be monstrously tall

I mean her children are probably gonna be tall regardless considering she'll probably end up with someone taller than 6'2'' :lol:

Mistress of Evil
Nov 17th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Keeping up with the trend ...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcdm98WSW01qfg9xxo1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcdm98WSW01qfg9xxo3_250.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maw1lfGyYD1qfg9xxo3_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maw1lfGyYD1qfg9xxo4_250.gif

I mean her children are probably gonna be tall regardless considering she'll probably end up with someone taller than 6'2'' :lol:

Still we don't want them having unibrows. :tape:

jameshazza
Nov 17th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Receipts are useless with out names. How am I supposed to Google '__________ naked'?

Kon.
Nov 17th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Receipts are useless with out names. How am I supposed to Google '__________ naked'?

The guy svetlio posted? Marlon Teixeira. :lol:

Stonerpova
Nov 17th, 2012, 07:17 PM

:spit:

jameshazza
Nov 17th, 2012, 07:18 PM
The guy svetlio posted? Marlon Teixeira. :lol:

Thanks. :D

Shafanovic.
Nov 18th, 2012, 11:05 PM
:hysteric: at your comment Ogi.

Shafanovic.
Nov 18th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Oh and I'd like to see her with someone from te ATP.

Her and Nole would be cute. Same wit JMDP :hearts:

I also see her with Isner, only because he's tall and I find him EXTREMELY hot.

Steven.
Nov 18th, 2012, 11:26 PM
^ haha omg I still can't get over "jizzner" such a hoe

madmax
Nov 18th, 2012, 11:34 PM
her and Jizzner would be perfect together...:bowdown: He might as well teach her how to become a proper servebot too:devil:

Steven.
Nov 18th, 2012, 11:38 PM
everyone here seems so obsessed with muscles, i get why it's hot but idk for me it just isn't important. i think facial features matters the msot

i'd rather maria with a girl too tbh gay/lesbian couples r the cutest hehe

jameshazza
Nov 18th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Muscles can be overrated. The protein/steroid ones that people give themselves without working out that much don't even feel good. :o

Steven.
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:05 AM
hahaha i wouldn't know but i just can't imagine how rock hard abs and pecs would feel good idk it's just me

jameshazza
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:08 AM
People who work really hard for theirs feels good but the ones I mentioned earlier just feel a little weird. It's hard to describe. :lol:
Or maybe it's because most guys I've known with buff bods haven't meant that much and there wasn't much connection with them, I probably associate ripped with distance or some BS. :sobbing:

Steven.
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:11 AM
:hysteric: how many guys have u been with? soz for totes derailing this thread btw :p

jameshazza
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:13 AM
:hysteric:
:o

A lady never tells. :oh:

:sobbing:

Every non tournament thread is an OT thread. :cheer:

Cosmic Voices
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:15 AM
:hysteric:
:o

A lady never tells. :oh:

:sobbing:

Every non tournament thread is an OT thread. :cheer:

well i mustn't be a lady then :oh:

iAmNinia
Nov 19th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Tim Tebow and Maria would be a perfect couple.

Andy.
Nov 19th, 2012, 06:43 AM

He is pretty hot :hearts:

Im so on team muscle :drool: big guys with decent muscles are so my type. There is just something about a guy that can pick you up and....:oh:

Noten
Nov 19th, 2012, 06:57 AM

Sadly, Masha's ex bff already got that job. :p

WowWow
Nov 19th, 2012, 10:44 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcmwbqnbwy1rpphqm.gif

mc8114
Jan 6th, 2013, 05:21 AM
It seems that DimiPova is happening!!
Maybe that's the reason she went to Brisbane after all :p

Julian.
Jan 6th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Masha and Grisha :hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Jan 6th, 2013, 10:53 AM
http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/1/1a/Now,_im_dead.gif

Fighterpova
Jan 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM
I know this is none of my effing business since it's her life, but Dimitrov, seriously? :help:

Oh Masha... :o

Angelpova
Jan 6th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Dimitrov... :facepalm: :sobbing:

Asanty
Jan 6th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Now I can imagine all these new bf questions during pre AO events:facepalm: wonder what Masha will say?:)

Fighterpova
Jan 6th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I hope it's all just media.

Kon.
Jan 6th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Now I can imagine all these new bf questions during pre AO events:facepalm: wonder what Masha will say?:)

I'm sure the press knows/will know about this relationship exactly as much and what Maria wants them to know.
Pretty convenient it was announced just a while before the AO and all the media attention start, isn't it?

MM_1257
Jan 6th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Masha will say the usual; I don't want to talk about my private life or will lie about it or will confirm it she has those 3 options and has used all of them in the past aswell. :lol:

JoPova
Jan 6th, 2013, 05:53 PM
They are a hot couple :hearts: I'm sure it's nothing too serious though.

GrandMartha
Jan 6th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Dimitrov is nice but words on the street are that he's into guys as well.
I don't want our Martha to end up like Christine :unsure:
The best guy for her would be Djokovic. I know it sounds mean but maybe he'll break up with her girlfriend and start to date Martha :oh:

Angelpova
Jan 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM
The best guy for her would be Djokovic. I know it sounds mean but maybe he'll break up with her girlfriend and start to date Martha :oh:

:inlove:

Tennisvampire
Jan 6th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Maria and Dimitrov? :eek: When did that happen? Anyway, nice pairing, I really like Grigor :drool: Although, I still think Nole is the most perfect guy for her :hearts: Such obvious chemistry :sobbing:

Mexicola
Jan 6th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Meh. The fact that he was already linked to Serena makes this a little gross to me. How does a 21-year-old kid bag the two biggest female tennis icons in the span of less than a year????

I know this relationship is hardly Woz/McIlroy level, but it will bring it's own amount of distraction and that concerns me a little. Between Sasha and Grigor, Maria certainly prefers the pretty boys.

Oh, well. If having a pet boyfriend on the side makes her happy, then that's a good thing. I'm sure the guy will soon be whipped into the ways of "Yes Maria!" "Be right there Maria!" "Whatever you say Maria!" in no time.

Mr.Sharapova
Jan 6th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Oh my God you guys, I think the whole thing is a rumor. I don't think that she's dating Grigor :shrug:. We all should just calm down and stop spreading BS like this everywhere.

C. Drone
Jan 6th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Oh my God you guys, I think the whole thing is a rumor. I don't think that she's dating Grigor :shrug:. We all should just calm down and stop spreading BS like this everywhere.

:worship:

WonderFan
Jan 7th, 2013, 01:36 PM
This Dimitrov looks like Michelle Jenneke. Being Maria a huge target for speculations, that will only make her look weirder.

Profusion
Jan 7th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Maria and Dimitrov? :eek: When did that happen? Anyway, nice pairing, I really like Grigor :drool: Although, I still think Nole is the most perfect guy for her :hearts: Such obvious chemistry :sobbing:

Dimitrov is nice but words on the street are that he's into guys as well.
I don't want our Martha to end up like Christine :unsure:

Of course. :hearts: I fully support a Head relationship rather than a Nike one. He fits her type too. Dimitrov probably has the nicer face but Djokovic has the ranking. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbIYzeSbEM

2:21 where dear Martha is trying to seduce him with her amazing legs. :hearts: :hearts:

slvr1969
Jan 7th, 2013, 06:54 PM
"Asked about Rovell’s report, Dimitrov issued the standard non-denial. “I never talk about my private [life]. Sorry,” he told reporters in Australia."

PimpMePova
Jan 7th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Now that all this buzz happened I rewatched that video with her and Grigor in Milan and noticed at some point that he says to her manager (or someone from her team) I woke up naturally at 4 in the morning.Then Maria says yeah he sent me a text at 5.30 and said "wake up" and grigor asks her I was wondering did you wake up from the text or the phone call. So I'm thinking why would a guy call someone just after he'd woken up at 5 o'clock maybe he was excited to see her and that's why he couldn't sleep :oh: I'm starting to believe the rumors

Profusion
Jan 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM
The correct answer to this question:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2567pkg.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2v2jp7k.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2vj3fqs.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2qtv8rb.jpg

Please reunite. :)

Cosmic Voices
Jan 7th, 2013, 09:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbIYzeSbEM

2:21 where dear Martha is trying to seduce him with her amazing legs. :hearts: :hearts:

this video is seriously the most I've seen Masha flirt :lol:
when it first came out I was like 'MARRY NOVAK' :hysteric:

Profusion
Jan 7th, 2013, 09:33 PM

:lol: Has anyone heard why whatever they had a few years ago (if it was anything at all) didn't work out?

I know lots of Djokovic fans would like to see them together too, except for the ones who are too busy stanning for his little girlfriend. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCvXNssXpQ

I actually hadn't seen that before. All of her giggling, he looks nervous around her...

Tennisvampire
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:13 PM

Indeed, I was actually surprised since it was obvious to us, let alone Novak :oh: And I remember when she came in at the end of his press conference at Wimbledon 2012, and he was talking about his dog, and he said "it's cute, right?" and she replied "well, of course it's cute, you're the owner" :eek:

:lol: Has anyone heard why whatever they had a few years ago (if it was anything at all) didn't work out?

I know lots of Djokovic fans would like to see them together too, except for the ones who are too busy stanning for his little girlfriend. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgCvXNssXpQ

I actually hadn't seen that before. All of her giggling, he looks nervous around her...

I'm actually not sure whether there was anything at all, or was it just media pumping stuff up, because he was with Jelena at the time.

And this video, "that's the goal, to make her laugh..." JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY. He needs to break up with Jelena (sorry gurl, but he is just too good for you :lol:) and she needs to get over her hot fling with Grigor :oh: And somehow it seems to me that she is pining for him, but while he is cool with all the flirting, he is not willing to dive in a relationship :lol: Ok, I admit, I'm an obsessed fan and I want DjokoPova to happen :hearts:

Trih
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:17 PM

They are so perfect together :hysteric: I always smile from the beginning to the end everytime I watch that vid :hysteric:

Profusion
Jan 7th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Indeed, I was actually surprised since it was obvious to us, let alone Novak :oh: And I remember when she came in at the end of his press conference at Wimbledon 2012, and he was talking about his dog, and he said "it's cute, right?" and she replied "well, of course it's cute, you're the owner" :eek:

I'm actually not sure whether there was anything at all, or was it just media pumping stuff up, because he was with Jelena at the time.

And this video, "that's the goal, to make her laugh..." JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY. He needs to break up with Jelena (sorry gurl, but he is just too good for you :lol:) and she needs to get over her hot fling with Grigor :oh: And somehow it seems to me that she is pining for him, but while he is cool with all the flirting, he is not willing to dive in a relationship :lol: Ok, I admit, I'm an obsessed fan and I want DjokoPova to happen :hearts:

I guess I must have missed the press conference comment. :lol:

Well, I guess I'd be reluctant to break off a long-term relationship with someone as well to date Maria or anyone. But Djoko and Maria's chemistry is obvious; so many people have commented on it. I don't really know anything about his girlfriend, but I can't imagine they have more in common than Sharanole/Djokopova. :) I'd love to have it happen too, they could be the new Graf/Agassi. :hearts: Imagine the media frenzy.

WowWow
Jan 8th, 2013, 11:31 PM
This Dimitrov looks like Michelle Jenneke. Being Maria a huge target for speculations, that will only make her look weirder.

:rolls:

jameshazza
Jan 9th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Didn't those Novak photos start a whole controversy when the first came out, all over whether Maria was drunk or not? :lol:

peipei
Jan 9th, 2013, 05:22 AM
all i want is someone that loves and cares about Maria so much and respect/love her parents too and has his own good career, most importantly not just using Maria for him to get famous... ;)plz b taller than Maria or same height at least XP

peipei
Jan 9th, 2013, 05:29 AM
dimitrov is pretty good tbh but the thing he had with serena makes me feel...jst dont really trust him...hw can he hook up with these 2 top tennis women in less than a yr??...and they all seem so happy abt it...= = but oh well...as long as they really love each other and happy i wil just get over it....

hcfoo
Jan 9th, 2013, 07:27 AM
It's just another PR stunt.