PDA

View Full Version : Revolution - NBC new series created by Supernatural's creator | Renewed for Season 2

Julian.
Sep 18th, 2012, 07:43 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mak2j5gVZQ1rq6wj9o1_500.gif

Revolution is an American dystopia dramatic television series created by Eric Kripke (creator of Supernatural) for the NBC network. It airs on Mondays at 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central, after The Voice. The network placed a series order in May 2012. Iron Man director Jon Favreau directed the pilot episode. The series debuted on Monday, September 17, 2012, at 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central.

Revolution takes place in a post-apocalyptic future. Fifteen years earlier, an unknown phenomenon disabled all advanced technology on the planet, ranging from computers and electronics to car engines, jet engines, and batteries. People were forced to adapt to a world without technology, and due to the collapse of public order, many areas are ruled by warlords and militias. The series focuses on the Matheson family, who possess an item that is the key to not only finding out what happened fifteen years ago, but also a possible way to reverse its effects. However, they must elude various enemy groups who want to possess that power for themselves.

http://www.nbc.com/app2/img/default/scet/metaverse/1/0/6/4/8/2/hero_pilot.jpg

What would you do without it all? In this epic adventure from J.J. Abrams' Bad Robot Productions and "Supernatural's" Eric Kripke, a family struggles to reunite in an American landscape where every single piece of technology - computers, planes, cars, phones, even lights - has mysteriously blacked out forever. A drama with sweeping scope and intimate focus, "Revolution" is also about family - both the family you're born into and the family you choose. This is a swashbuckling journey of hope and rebirth seen through the eyes of one strong-willed young woman, Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos, "Being Human"), and her brother Danny (Graham Rogers, "Memphis Beat"). When Danny is kidnapped by militia leaders for a darker purpose, Charlie must reconnect with her estranged uncle Miles (Billy Burke, "The Twilight Saga"), a former U.S. Marine living a reclusive life. Together, with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed, and if - or how - it will ever return.

The series also stars Anna Lise Phillips ("Animal Kingdom") as Maggie, Zak Orth ("Romeo + Juliet) as Aaron, JD Pardo ("A Cinderella Story") as Nate, Giancarlo Esposito ("Breaking Bad") as Captain Tom Neville, David Lyons ("The Cape") as Bass, Maria Howell ("The Blind Side") as Grace, Daniella Alonso ("Friday Night Lights") as Nora, Tim Guinee ("Iron Man") as Ben Matheson and Elizabeth Mitchell ("Lost") as Rachel Matheson. Kripke, Abrams and Bryan Burk ("Lost," "Star Trek") serve as executive producers, and Jon Favreau ("Iron Man," "Iron Man 2") serves as co-executive producer. "Revolution" is produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions, Kripke Enterprises and Warner Bros. Television. The pilot was directed by Favreau.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/546382_412192788844574_671903752_n.jpg

k4YMAXSo4Lg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532208_442574009139785_376927361_n.jpg

Julian.
Sep 18th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Anybody saw the pilot just now? Interesting plot and I think it does look promising!

The female lead character Charlie looks a little bit like Roddick's hot wife aka Brooklyn Decker :rolls:

iPatty
Sep 18th, 2012, 01:17 PM
It was alright. Definitely has the potential to be interesting but I feel like the characters are a little too campy. I'll tune in again next week.

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 18th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Hope this won't flop like the River.:oh:

Julian.
Sep 18th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Hope this won't flop like the River.:oh:

Or Terra Nova :hysteric:

Look like it won't though :oh::cheer:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/18/revolution-ratings/

'Revolution' premiere ratings set NBC record

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/09/18/revolution-ratings.jpg

NBC’s Revolution was televised — and more than 10 million people watched, setting a ratings record for the network.
The latest J.J. Abrams-produced thriller about a post-electrical future delivered 11.7 million viewers and a very strong 4.1 rating in the adult demographic at 10 p.m. Monday night. Moreover, the second week of The Voice unexpected rose in the ratings — up a healthy 10 percent to lead the evening with 13.4 million viewers and a 4.6 in the demo.
Though Revolution was down a bit from its Voice opening act, a 4.1 is a great number this time slot — particularly on NBC. According to the network, this is the biggest broadcast TV drama premiere in three years on any network (since ABC’s V in 2009) and the biggest drama premiere on NBC in five years (since Bionic Woman in 2007).
The only bummer: Revolution dropped from a 4.4 in its first half hour to a 3.8 in its second half, suggesting a fair chunk of viewers switched off midway through. Usually when that happens a show’s second episode average rating is down a bit. Still, NBC would happily give this show a full season order if it was steadily pulling a 2.4 rating in this slot. It’s got a lot of wiggle room here. Let’s hope Revolution can creatively pull off the next several episodes (we haven’t seen the second hour yet). And, of course, next week Revolution will face CBS’ Hawaii Five-0 (last night was a repeat) and ABC’s Castle — gulp.
Meanwhile, over on Fox, the bluntest new title on TV — The Mob Doctor — went Code Blue on the table at 9 p.m. The medical mafia drama was seen by 5.1 million viewers and pulled a weak 1.5 rating in the demo. The return of Bones (7.8 million, 2.3) served as a lead-in, with the veteran procedural down a sharp 30 percent from its premiere last year which was on a Thursday night.
Neither new show received great reviews from the critics, with Revolution averaging a score of 65 out of 100 on Metacritic and Mob Doc pulling a 36.

Crater718
Sep 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM
It will be going to be up against the season premieres of Castle on ABC and Hawaii Five O on CBS.

As long as it can maintain 2's in the demo, Revolution will get at least 13 episodes.

delicatecutter
Sep 18th, 2012, 09:35 PM
They lost me the moment the cars stopped working when the electricity went out.

Julian.
Sep 18th, 2012, 11:47 PM
It will be going to be up against the season premieres of Castle on ABC and Hawaii Five O on CBS.

As long as it can maintain 2's in the demo, Revolution will get at least 13 episodes.

I thought the 13 episodes are guaranteed and it will be extended to a full season if it maintains the good rating?

Djezonfly
Sep 19th, 2012, 12:00 AM
This looks like another Terra Nova disaster...

wild.river
Sep 19th, 2012, 01:33 AM

:sobbing: and it's so easy to learn how a car engine works! but the lights going out in sequence instead of all at once bugged me the most.
also, hate the girl and her idiot brother. wish they had died and the father had lived.

Crater718
Sep 19th, 2012, 05:20 PM
I thought the 13 episodes are guaranteed and it will be extended to a full season if it maintains the good rating?

If it maintain's mid to high 2's (even low 2's), it will most likely get a full season.

NBC doesn't have anything else, drama wise.

eck
Sep 25th, 2012, 12:12 PM
The biggest problem I have atm is Charlie.
She is so cardboard it's not even funny.

And the dialogue :tape:

wild.river
Sep 25th, 2012, 01:03 PM
i liked this episode a lot more than pilot after adjusting my expectations.
the girl wasn't so bad after she managed to use her brain and trick not!jacob and kill 2(!) evil guys.

also, i really hope the central romance is beteween the uncle and the new girl, NOT katniss and jacob.

Crater718
Sep 25th, 2012, 07:46 PM
It did a 3.5 in the 18-49 demo and beat Castle and H5O in it's timeslot (in the demo).

NBC had a good night!

Julian.
Sep 25th, 2012, 08:46 PM
i liked this episode a lot more than pilot after adjusting my expectations.
the girl wasn't so bad after she managed to use her brain and trick not!jacob and kill 2(!) evil guys.

also, i really hope the central romance is beteween the uncle and the new girl, NOT katniss and jacob.

Katniss and Jacob? :spit: Are you referring to Charlie and Nate and compare them to Hunger Games and Twilight? :rolls:

wild.river
Sep 25th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Katniss and Jacob? :spit: Are you referring to Charlie and Nate and compare them to Hunger Games and Twilight? :rolls:

i think that's who they're modelled after! :lol:

Julian.
Sep 25th, 2012, 09:03 PM
I find Sebastian Monroe really attractive :rolls::inlove:

wild.river
Sep 25th, 2012, 09:13 PM
i agree. i want him and the mom to get it on. but she did try to kill him yesterday, so i guess i'll wait for 5 more episodes :oh:

Julian.
Sep 25th, 2012, 09:18 PM
i agree. i want him and the mom to get it on. but she did try to kill him yesterday, so i guess i'll wait for 5 more episodes :oh:

Funny, I was imagining he would kiss the mom or something during that last scene :spit:

Julian.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:57 AM
I think it's getting better and better :lol: I love episode 3! The background story of Miles and Monroe :eek:

Is it just me or Charlie is kinda annoying? :sobbing:

and I'm never tired of saying how attractive Monroe is :inlove:

eck
Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM
Please let Charlie die :cheer:

iPatty
Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:59 PM
I think the reason I can't really get into this show is that I have absolutely no reason to want Charlie to succeed and get her brother back because Tracy Spiridakos is such a terrible actress. Even though the rest of the story is becoming mildly interesting, I just don't care about the characters like I'm supposed to.

wild.river
Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:17 PM
that was actually quite good!

katniss only had one annoying moment "i deserve an explanation!" no, you don't deserve squat. and her boyfriend wasn't there, which is also good.

loved the miles flashbacks with the island's protector.

now if they make this show about 3 central characters--miles, monroe, and the mom, it would be x1000 better.

Crater718
Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:45 PM
The show got a 3.2 in the demo. Expect the back nine to come soon...

EDIT: The show just got picked up for a full season.

Julian.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
The show got a 3.2 in the demo. Expect the back nine to come soon...

EDIT: The show just got picked up for a full season.

Wow so quick! :worship::lol:

pov
Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:13 PM
People were forced to adapt to a world without technology, and due to the collapse of public order, many areas are ruled by warlords and militias.

This is the premise that makes little sense to me. The USA and other nations existed and were stable for centuries before tech so the idea that a lack of tech/electricity would result in total anarchy seems far-fetched at best.

Julian.
Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:55 PM
^ Maybe because this crop of people are not used to a world without technology because they are so used to the world with technology. So maybe it created dispairs and chaos.

The people in the past have been living without technology their entire life so they were used to the lifestyle and it's just second nature to them.

Maybe this creates the difference?

pov
Oct 5th, 2012, 07:35 PM
^ Maybe because this crop of people are not used to a world without technology because they are so used to the world with technology. So maybe it created dispairs and chaos.

The people in the past have been living without technology their entire life so they were used to the lifestyle and it's just second nature to them.

Maybe this creates the difference?
I agree that makes a difference - a huge difference! But enough to play out into complete anarchy with the US government/military toppled by militias? I won't say that it's impossible but :shrug: I just see it as very unlikely.

Julian.
Oct 5th, 2012, 09:08 PM
I agree that makes a difference - a huge difference! But enough to play out into complete anarchy with the US government/military toppled by militias? I won't say that it's impossible but :shrug: I just see it as very unlikely.

Maybe the they would explain how it happened in coming episodes as we can see they have started to show us the background story of Miles and Monroe now. Well at least I hope they will explain it all.

Julian.
Oct 11th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Btw, who played the young Charlie in the latest episode? She looks really really alike to the adult Charlie :eek::speakles::worship: What a good casting :bowdown:

eck
Oct 11th, 2012, 07:16 AM
So maybe that's why they want the old Charlie, so that the young one will look alike. Priorities for the young one :cheer:

Pops Maellard
Oct 11th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Gonna watch this when it starts in NZ in 5 days time. It's about time I watch a new series on TV from the first episode :rolls:. I always end up being so late to the party I have to get at least two seasons' on DVD :sobbing:.

Julian.
Oct 11th, 2012, 09:59 PM
So maybe that's why they want the old Charlie, so that the young one will look alike. Priorities for the young one :cheer:

But seriously, is the young Charlie the adult Charlie's sister or something? :lol: She seriously looks like the kid version of the adult actress :worship:

eck
Oct 16th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Charlie looks 30 going on 17.

iPatty
Oct 16th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I actually think this show is getting better and better. It was too obvious that "Nate" was actually Neville's son but no big deal. Nice to see Charlie stop whining at the end of the episode and actually turn into a bit of a bad-ass. Although that comment to Nora about if she was going to "try to kill her brother again" was a little out of character. :o

Sir Stefwhit
Oct 16th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I couldn't get past the pilot but good news for all the fans of the show.

Revolution garnered a 3.4 up 13% from last week's 3.0 among adults 18-49. The shows rarings have been good all year long but each week they been getting smaller, so it was a big surprise to industry experts that the show managed to have such a big bounce.

Bad news is the momentum of the show will be hurt since the debates will air next Monday and preempt it.

Sir Stefwhit
Oct 16th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I couldn't get past the pilot but good news for all the fans of the show.

Revolution garnered a 3.4 up 13% from last week's 3.0 among adults 18-49. The shows ratings have been good all year long but each week they been getting smaller, so it was a big surprise to industry experts that the show managed to have such a big bounce.

Bad news is the momentum of the show will be hurt since the debates will air next Monday and preempt it.

young_gunner913
Oct 17th, 2012, 05:56 AM
I don't watch this show and never will but can someone please answer me what the hell happened to all the guns?! :spit: I always found it amusing in the commercials that all the technology on Earth is gone and suddenly bitches are running around fighting with swords, maces, and bows/arrows. WTH? :lol:

Julian.
Oct 17th, 2012, 10:55 AM
I don't watch this show and never will but can someone please answer me what the hell happened to all the guns?! :spit: I always found it amusing in the commercials that all the technology on Earth is gone and suddenly bitches are running around fighting with swords, maces, and bows/arrows. WTH? :lol:

All the guns are still there but the bullets are really rare as they can't produce them anymore or something :lol:

Pops Maellard
Oct 18th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Finally watched episode 1 :cheer:. I enjoyed it :cool:.

eck
Oct 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM
All the guns are still there but the bullets are really rare as they can't produce them anymore or something :lol:

I thought it was being controlled by the bad guys?

Pops Maellard
Oct 18th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Yes, they kill any civilians who are found with guns.

LoveFifteen
Oct 18th, 2012, 06:06 PM

Does your car not need a battery to run? Every car I have ever had won't start or run if the battery is dead. :shrug:

Pump-it-UP
Oct 18th, 2012, 07:10 PM
I caught up on this show last night (apart from episode 5) and I'm glad that I didn't give up on it. :yeah: Nice that it already got a full season order too.

Julian.
Oct 18th, 2012, 09:34 PM

Yes, they kill any civilians who are found with guns.

Yes, but the bullets are rare too in the first place right? I think they said something about the bullet's value is like a gold now :lol:

LoveFifteen
Oct 18th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Damn, the girl playing the main character is such a bad actress. I wonder which producer's cock she sucked to get the role? LMAO!

iPatty
Oct 18th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Damn, the girl playing the main character is such a bad actress. I wonder which producer's cock she sucked to get the role? LMAO!

This. But it seems like she is getting slightly better as the show progresses. Although it seems a little hard to envision her performance swinging in the other direction...

Pops Maellard
Oct 25th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Things picked up immensely in episode 3 :cheer:.

Serenus Christ
Oct 25th, 2012, 11:06 AM

See sometimes I don't know if they're actually a extremely good actress or just really bad.. like I don't get all the hate around Kirsten Stewart, I think she plays Bella amazingly :sobbing:

Temperenka
Oct 27th, 2012, 03:46 AM
The acting all-around is weak. Maggie got stabbed in the fucking leg and was having conversations with people in the same tone as if she were baking cookies.

I'll give it a few more episodes though.

Pump-it-UP
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:55 PM
It's taking a hiatus from November 26 until March 25. :weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo: Now watch the ratings plummet...

LoveFifteen
Oct 31st, 2012, 09:22 PM
It's taking a hiatus from November 26 until March 25. :weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo: Now watch the ratings plummet...

Seriously?! LMAO ... way to kill a show off ... :tape:

Pump-it-UP
Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:42 AM
Seriously?! LMAO ... way to kill a show off ... :tape:

Yup :o
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/31/how-will-a-three-month-hiatus-impact-revolution-poll/155534/

Julian.
Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:06 AM
WTF???!!! What are they thinking? :help:

I LOVEDD the latest episode btw. Loved the suspense!

iPatty
Nov 6th, 2012, 04:00 AM
The moment Brad called Rachel a bitch was the best of the series so far. Can't stand her character.

Aaron went from bad ass in the last episode back to a bumbling idiot in this one. :lol:

Enjoyed the flashbacks more than the present day scenes. Interested to see how Randall factors into all of this. Sounds like the DoD took control of Ben and Rachel's technology and possibly used it to turn the lights off. And now he wants the pendants so that they can't be turned back on? That's my working theory anyway.

Pops Maellard
Nov 7th, 2012, 08:39 AM
This show doesn't have me totally hooked like say Walking Dead, but I admit it's nice to be watching a show from it's start for a change :lol:.

Pops Maellard
Nov 16th, 2012, 04:25 AM
I think this show gets better as it goes on :).

The Way Neville beat up poor Danny at the start of episode 5 was disgusting - not just the beating up but the way he looked at him at times reminded me of a paedophile :o. I really hope his end is slow and bloody :o:lol:.

Currently watching episode 6 :cheer:.

Julian.
Nov 20th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Cool poster :cool:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532208_442574009139785_376927361_n.jpg

iPatty
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:40 AM
Rachel as a brunette? :unsure:

There better be a bombshell at the end of Monday's episode. Things have been building up nicely to this Miles/Charlie/Nora vs. Monroe/Neville clash so hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Aaron is expendable, wouldn't mind if he was killed off. But I think there will be a little subplot at some point involving his wife.

wild.river
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:54 AM
miles/rachel/monroe love triangle anyone?

i missed the last 2 episodes and watched yesterday's because of the previews. ashamed to say that i didn't think the miles/monroe meeting would be fake :o

really not looking forward to the impending bratniss/jacob romance.

JJ all the way
Nov 21st, 2012, 03:03 PM
when they restart the show in march, can they replace charlie with someone else? or teach her how to act in that short of a period?!

Pops Maellard
Nov 21st, 2012, 11:33 PM
Bratniss :lol:.

Julian.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:27 AM
Just saw the latest episode. Badass Rachel :speakles::eek:

Pops Maellard
Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:52 AM
I just saw episode 7. Another good one. Aaron is great IMO. The way he saved them from that heroin dealing in Ep 6 was great, and he has a good name too :lol:.

Hope he sticks around for long in the show :angel:.

Julian.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:32 PM
I just saw episode 7. Another good one. Aaron is great IMO. The way he saved them from that heroin dealing in Ep 6 was great, and he has a good name too :lol:.

Hope he sticks around for long in the show :angel:.

I literally :spit: , Aaron :rolls:

wild.river
Nov 27th, 2012, 03:01 AM
charlie is growing on me :sobbing: even if wheezyboy isn't.

completely idiotic to shelf the show until 2013 just as it's getting interesting :weirdo:

wild.river
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:13 AM
took this quiz http://www.buddytv.com/personalityquiz/revolution-personalityquiz.aspx?quiz=500000137
to figure out which character i am

http://web.buddytv.com/articles/pquiz/revolution/Grace-Beaumont.jpg

who? :o

Julian.
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:48 AM
charlie is growing on me :sobbing: even if wheezyboy isn't.

completely idiotic to shelf the show until 2013 just as it's getting interesting :weirdo:

Charlie is growing on me too :lol: Her character has became more likeable now :lol: Oh and her acting has improved as the season progress :rolls:

and just saw the winter finale. It was great :worship: What a hanging ending :sobbing: and I have to wait for 3 freakin' months for the next episode? :hysteric: What were they thinking when they decided to continue this show in March 2013? :sobbing:

Julian.
Nov 27th, 2012, 04:51 AM
took this quiz http://www.buddytv.com/personalityquiz/revolution-personalityquiz.aspx?quiz=500000137
to figure out which character i am

who? :o

:happy:

I got her too :hysteric: WTF? :sobbing:

Julian.
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:19 PM
CuwSB7LOFjs

Pops Maellard
Nov 29th, 2012, 12:12 PM
:happy:

I got her too :hysteric: WTF? :sobbing:

So did I :sobbing:.

Pops Maellard
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:42 PM
So, Revolution is being delayed a few months and so is The Walking Dead...anyone know the reason for this? :spit:

Julian.
Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM
So, Revolution is being delayed a few months and so is The Walking Dead...anyone know the reason for this? :spit:

They are airing another new show in that time slot for in between the hiatus of Revolution :o

peanuts
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Charlie is growing on me too :lol: Her character has became more likeable now :lol: Oh and her acting has improved as the season progress :rolls:

and just saw the winter finale. It was great :worship: What a hanging ending :sobbing: and I have to wait for 3 freakin' months for the next episode? :hysteric: What were they thinking when they decided to continue this show in March 2013? :sobbing:

This. :( So the show has been picked up for a full season 1 right? :p

Julian.
Dec 5th, 2012, 03:08 PM
This. :( So the show has been picked up for a full season 1 right? :p

Yes, long time ago :lol:

peanuts
Dec 5th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Yes, long time ago :lol:

How many eps? :p

Julian.
Dec 5th, 2012, 10:41 PM
How many eps? :p

22 episodes. :D

Pops Maellard
Dec 14th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Excellent finale :tears:.

I wonder if we'll see Neville's son again next season...

Julian.
Dec 14th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Excellent finale :tears:.

I wonder if we'll see Neville's son again next season...

Next season? You mean in March? It's still season 1 in March :lol:

and why not? I know he has became pretty irrelevant lately :spit:

Pops Maellard
Dec 14th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Next season? You mean in March? It's still season 1 in March :lol:

and why not? I know he has became pretty irrelevant lately :spit:
Given the wait it might as well be a new season :o.

Julian.
Dec 14th, 2012, 01:56 AM
Given the wait it might as well be a new season :o.

I know :sobbing: The hiatus is as long as the hiatus between seasons. :spit:

Pops Maellard
Mar 11th, 2013, 02:03 PM
This show needs returning :sobbing:.

eck
Mar 26th, 2013, 11:36 AM
So this show is back and this episode was quite interesting, but that death was pretty ironic.

eck
Apr 9th, 2013, 10:44 AM
So apparently a virus is causing the blackout. :sobbing:

Julian.
Apr 9th, 2013, 12:06 PM
I haven't watched a single episode since the 3 months hiatus. Need to catch up.. :sobbing:

eck
Apr 9th, 2013, 12:54 PM
I don't know, this last episode just made me wonder why did Liz Mitchell sign up for this :help:

Pops Maellard
Apr 10th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Just saw the first new episode. Danny boy :sobbing:. I'll miss him. He's so cute. They spend the whole first part of series 1 trying to find him and then he dies :o.

peanuts
Apr 13th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Just saw the first new episode. Danny boy :sobbing:. I'll miss him. He's so cute. They spend the whole first part of series 1 trying to find him and then he dies :o.

This. 10 episodes. :facepalm: Btw, anyone heard of the theory that Charlie is Miles' daughter?

http://www.tv.com/news/revolution-the-song-remains-the-same-review-the-secrets-out-but-it-doesnt-really-matter-136552986612/

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

peanuts
Apr 13th, 2013, 05:01 AM
I don't know, this last episode just made me wonder why did Liz Mitchell sign up for this :help:

Why? Is this latest development mean she wont be seen much again? I assumed her story would continue in parallel to other storylines. At least I hope so as she's the reason why I got into this show. :lol: She's so good in Lost. :hearts:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Mattographer
Apr 13th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Just to check out this thread and see if it's anything worth to watch because I love Elizabeth Mitchell. It seems that I don't need to watch this show :lol:

gja360
Apr 13th, 2013, 06:57 PM
So apparently a virus is causing the blackout. :sobbing:

Yeah, I wish they would just show us exactly why all the power went off. At least the last episode they said something went wrong but they didn't go more into detail...

jameshazza
Apr 14th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Mitchell's storyling is easily the most intriguing. I thought the programmable virus was definitely clever, not too unrealistic but advanced enough to still make it interesting.

I've basically just watched them all over the past couple of weeks. Agree about Charlie at the start, her acting was initially terrible and that vamped Lara Croft, leather get-up had me wondering what sort of Queen was running this thing. It's definitely improved though.

Julian.
Apr 27th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Revolution has been renewed for Season 2 :D

eck
Apr 27th, 2013, 02:37 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually liked that last episode.

peanuts
Apr 28th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Revolution has been renewed for Season 2 :D

Oh good. :D The episodes are getting much better now. And it would be interesting to see if Miles would accept that army. :p

peanuts
Apr 28th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Just to check out this thread and see if it's anything worth to watch because I love Elizabeth Mitchell. It seems that I don't need to watch this show :lol:

I think her story about going to the tower sounds interesting but I kinda wonder how long will they dragged it out as the result would seem like a game changer.

eck
Apr 30th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Aaron you are such a waste of space :shrug:
I could really care less for his story with Priscilla. :tape:

Julian.
Jun 5th, 2013, 05:05 AM
For some reason the setting of Revolution reminds me a lot of the setting of The Hunger Games. Quite a number of similarities there...

eck
Jun 5th, 2013, 05:26 AM
I actually think the last few episodes are quite good.

jameshazza
Jun 5th, 2013, 06:46 AM
I'm only on #13 I think still.
Will catch up in a couple of weeks.

Pops Maellard
Jun 14th, 2013, 04:55 AM
I love this show :D. The few episodes before the final were more exciting than the final itself I thought,

Nora :sobbing:. I liked her. For some reason I expected Jason to bite the dust, but I'm glad he didn't as he's pretty cute.

Can't wait for season 2. But now that the power's back on I hope it doesn't become too political and have less action-adventure :).

eck
Oct 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM
As interesting as this show has become, it feels as though the producers are struggling to find an identity for this show :sobbing: