PDA

View Full Version : Leona Lewis is BACK! New song "TROUBLE" and music video out now!

WTAtennisfan15
Sep 14th, 2012, 04:24 PM
She is back! :worship: :hearts: :bounce:

D5U6CaNlyEQ
yVQ20P46Qwc

http://www.youtube.com/user/leonalewisVEVO/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0

Pre-Order the song and the new upcoming album "Glassheart" from http://www.leonalewismusic.com/gb/splash_2012/splash/

V-MAC
Sep 19th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Can't say I like Trouble all that much.
However, the next single "Glassheart" is pretty damn amazing! I didn't know Leona had a song like this in her:eek:
http://m.soundcloud.com/meltinpop/leona-lewis-glassheart

BartoliBabes
Sep 20th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Glassheart is fucking awful!!!! she just can't pull that type of stuff off, it's not her!!!:tape: she should stay in her lane imo and that's doing songs like Trouble, which is actually listenable. i listened to her over-produced album "Echo" lastnight which was absolutely terrible bar 3 songs, and her first album was very average also. if she wants to succeed with this shitty album she needs to choose better material and show some fucking personality!!!!! but even at that, she just looks like a wannabe Mariah Carey to me who she just DOES NOT compare to!!!!:tape:

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 20th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Won't make much impact in the US music for sure. Maybe still able to do well in the UK?

Sammo
Sep 20th, 2012, 05:22 PM
She's been so local since 2008

volume3d
Sep 20th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Queen is coming back ! Glassheart is amazing !!!!!!! Live version is killing me, studio version is amazing :)
You can say that she's local but girl sold 10 000 000 albums in last 5 years , some other popular girls cant even sell 1 mill of their new albums after huge first singles

I think this version of glassheart we heard is remix from Glassheart Deluxe (disc 2), Ryan Tedder produced it ( Bleeding love, Happy) , cant wait to hear full album, out October 15th ....

volume3d
Sep 20th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Won't make much impact in the US music for sure. Maybe still able to do well in the UK?

We dont know first US single yet..or when is her album out there
She's good in UK, coming for her 3rd no1 album (just from preorders she can chart in top5 now there)

V-MAC
Sep 20th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Queen is coming back ! Glassheart is amazing !!!!!!! Live version is killing me, studio version is amazing :)
You can say that she's local but girl sold 10 000 000 albums in last 5 years , some other popular girls cant even sell 1 mill of their new albums after huge first singles

I think this version of glassheart we heard is remix from Glassheart Deluxe (disc 2), Ryan Tedder produced it ( Bleeding love, Happy) , cant wait to hear full album, out October 15th ....

Yeah I simply adore the live version of Glassheart so I hope a studio version of that will be available. The dubstep breakdown in the new version doesn't have the same "oomph" as the electro-pop version.
It is still an amazing track though and Leona's best in years.

Sean.
Sep 21st, 2012, 12:51 AM
She never releases her best songs as singles. :facepalm:

In fact she never releases her best songs. :cuckoo: If you look on youtube some of her unreleased stuff is amazing!

Her management needs fired because they're wasting her!

Mikey.
Sep 21st, 2012, 07:03 AM
I heard it yesterday and I really think that Glassheart is just plain awful. :crying2: Stay away from dubstep please, Leona! :hysteric:

XZ99WqQNDV8

Trouble is a much better musical direction for her. :tears:

She never releases her best songs as singles. :facepalm:

In fact she never releases her best songs. :cuckoo: If you look on youtube some of her unreleased stuff is amazing!

Her management needs fired because they're wasting her!

:sobbing: I'm totally stanning for some of her unreleased/unofficial songs and albums right now, like this random album I downloaded 'Enigma'. :inlove:

rafal15ok
Sep 21st, 2012, 07:07 AM
Sorry is better than Collide... Every song from her is beter than Collide...

Beat
Sep 21st, 2012, 07:19 AM
i watched the song in 720p, but it still sounded like 240p.

Queen is coming back !

is, like, everyone called "Queen" these days? :yawn:

ivanban
Sep 21st, 2012, 06:20 PM
Sorry is better than Collide... Every song from her is beter than Collide...

I like Collide :tears:

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:49 AM
Yeah I also like Collide. If Collide flops, I guess Glassheart will flop too.:o

V-MAC
Sep 23rd, 2012, 03:41 PM
I'm really surprised people here don't like Glassheart:eek: It is amazing...by far one of the best songs I've heard all year.

BartoliBabes
Sep 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM
I'm really surprised people here don't like Glassheart:eek: It is amazing...by far one of the best songs I've heard all year.

LOL:help::tape:

M.P
Sep 23rd, 2012, 05:55 PM
Glassheart is okay...but Toruble is terrible, and she is in toruble and droppped by Stupidmon

volume3d
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:40 PM

If Rihanna recorded something like that people would adore it :)
Glassheart is a smash ! Her live version is even better ...
She's not getting dropped , her album preorders are fantastic, she's no1 on all lists for October 15th.....3rd no1 album is coming :bounce:

New album track premiered

Stop the clocks
cER5Amo4GSw
/people who heard Glassheart in full say that this is not one of the very best tracks there but its still very good/

Her vocals at the end :angel::hearts:

Other confirmed tracks

Lovebird
AmRnkIUDPpk

Come alive
JUboOU2MDyM

new pict

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_masz1mT1MW1ruy87q.jpg

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 23rd, 2012, 11:17 PM
I actually like Trouble as a track but not a single.

Sean.
Sep 23rd, 2012, 11:54 PM
Really not liking the new album at all at the moment. :o

Don't like the direction she's going in at al! :sad:

Mikey.
Sep 28th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Glassheart has grown on me a little, though I still think she can do much better. :(

Royals.
Sep 28th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I LOVE "Trouble" can't wait to get GlassHeart now! :)

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 28th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Leona's new song was used as the background music for X Factor (one of the audition)

Royals.
Sep 28th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Leona's new song was used as the background music for X Factor (one of the audition)

Yes, i saw. She seems to be getting a lot of promotion. Which is good. :)

AlissonValerio
Sep 28th, 2012, 10:53 PM
I like Trouble. Sounds like a good single. Looking forward to her next album.

Kitten63
Sep 28th, 2012, 11:02 PM
I actually really like Trouble.

Wert.
Sep 29th, 2012, 10:25 AM
:hearts:

She came back in style :inlove: 'Trouble' is lovely.

Cant wait to hear more.

volume3d
Oct 7th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Album snippets http://soundcloud.com/leonalewis/glassheart-album-mix

She's killing it, her vocals...wow :)! UnLove me, Fireflies, I to you, Glassheart, Lovebird, When it hurts, Fingerprint...just amazing :) ! Tomorrow is UStream album listening party...

She performed on xfactor tonight....(Trouble is probably worst song on Glassheart)

RtxRsxJmb64

+ amazing Glassheart acoustic

lUhF2oCt634

Mikey.
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Leak :oh:

http://urbanmusichq.com/leona-lewis-glassheart-deluxe-editionalbum.html#sthash.zYHDOq2x.dpbs

volume3d
Oct 13th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Its not leak, album was released in Ireland :) Its amazing !!!

Mikey.
Oct 14th, 2012, 05:58 AM
I'm disappointed. :tears: The only song that really catches me is Lovebird.

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM
I like Un-Love Me, Lovebird, Come Alive so far

volume3d
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
New album is coming this year LOL :)!

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
:confused: Then what was her album last yeaR?:lol:

volume3d
Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:14 PM
:confused: Then what was her album last yeaR?:lol:

Biggest flop ever :) It sold 100 000 in total worldwide :)

no3 in UK
no4 in Ireland
no5 in Austria
no6 in Germany

Lovebird was top 50 in Spain, failed to chart in top200 in UK :eek::lol:
Trouble top10 in UK, top 30 in Germany

flop era :)

She's not with Modest Management anymore so this is a good sign, they were terrible

Leona did 11 dates Art on Ice tour and now shes preparing for her 20+ dates UK Glassheart tour + 6 dates in Germany (all this during april and may) ... after that she will probably start recording new songs :bounce:

Art on Ice (she performed Glassheart , original version )

m6YWCS8ccNE

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

ElusiveChanteuse
Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:44 PM
Nice performances.:cheer:

borrowedheaven
Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:40 PM
Good that she dropped Modest!, they're horrible.

hectopascal
Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:35 AM
I've been obsessed with "I To You" ever since the TV channel played it during the Australian open tennis season. I can't find it on wiki though so I'm guessing it was a track not chosen for any album.

Mikey.
Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:55 AM
I've been obsessed with "I To You" ever since the TV channel played it during the Australian open tennis season. I can't find it on wiki though so I'm guessing it was a track not chosen for any album.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glassheart#Track_listing

Track #6 :p

volume3d
Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:47 PM

written by Emeli Sande :) 'I to you' is Emeli reject because it was included on her 'Our version of events' album in the early stages of recording, she even used to sent that album version (with I to you) to the journalist to review it ... but later decided to not include it on her album,,,,

Trouble,I to you and Sugar were all written by Emeli

Sugar >>>>>>>>>>>>>> I to you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trouble

I just hate that Trouble song, whole era flopped because of that terrible first single :help:

hectopascal
Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glassheart#Track_listing

Track #6 :p

:o thanks
I must have done a man search

V-MAC
Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:29 PM
Worst decision ever to replace the original version of Glassheart with that awful dubstep version:(

Olórin
Feb 24th, 2013, 12:16 AM
I loved Glassheart, not as good as her first two albums, but it was great pop with some great vocals. And Lovebird is right up there with Footprints in the Sand, Run, Bleeding Love etc.

Shame it flopped.

volume3d
May 27th, 2014, 08:00 PM
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/p526x296/10394096_10151843382857609_3225935110705971881_n.j pg

tonight at world music awards red carpet

there are some rumors about her new song premiere very soon!;)

also Walking on sunshine movie is released next month and Leona has a role in it

z92Ci3pMP60

ElusiveChanteuse
May 27th, 2014, 11:35 PM
She looks like a mannequin :unsure:

ivanban
May 28th, 2014, 08:25 AM
Overfabricated :tears:

volume3d
Jun 7th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Leona left syco/SOny music and signed with Universal/Island Records

it-girl
Jun 8th, 2014, 04:25 AM