PDA

View Full Version : Sally Struthers DUI

RenaSlam.
Sep 14th, 2012, 12:26 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/13/sally-struthers-dui-arrested-drunk-driving-maine_n_1881459.html

Another day, another celebrity who shouldn't be behind the wheel.

TMZ reports that Sally Struthers was arrested for drunk driving in Maine on Sept. 12. The actress best known for her role on "All in the Family," and as a spokesperson for Christian Children's Fund, was arrested at 12:30 a.m. and charged with an OUI -- operating under the influence.

An OUI charge is only used in a few states, and encompasses more than just driving the vehicle. Persons under the influence can still be charged even if the car is stopped and not running.

According to TMZ, the 65-year-old actress was handcuffed at the scene, and released shortly after she was taken into custody and posted $160 bail.

Her arraignment is scheduled for Dec. 14, and as a first time offender the actress could get a $500 fine and a 90-day suspension on her license, but risks no jail time.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

OUR VERY OWN SALLY. :confused:

Helen Lawson
Sep 14th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Do you want to get busted for DUI? Sure! We all do.

I think our dear Sally was covering for Lindsay Lohan or that Amanda Bynes chick.

Super Dave
Sep 14th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Meathead unavailable for comment

Talula
Sep 14th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Aren't most ageing actresses lushes? Not a surprise really.

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 14th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Do you want to get busted for DUI? Sure! We all do.

I think our dear Sally was covering for Lindsay Lohan or that Amanda Bynes chick.

Poor Sally, busted for DUI while doing summer stock in Maine :sad: When it rain it pours :p

Atleast her mug shot wasn't too bad :lol::p

Mary Cherry.
Sep 14th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Babette :sad:

Super Dave
Sep 14th, 2012, 12:54 PM
In my prepreprepreprepubescent days, I thought she was hot.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_H03bVBRKR8/TnascjbKF5I/AAAAAAAAE4g/RcQ960KSzi0/s1600/Sally-Struthers-fabulous-female-celebs-of-the-past-10820534-720-540.jpg

Tennis Fool
Sep 14th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I haven't seen her post on this board in a while...

Just Do It
Sep 14th, 2012, 02:25 PM
When I read this online I thought of our Sally immediately :sobbing:

saint2
Sep 14th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Is it weird to NOT know who Sally Stuther is ?

Sally Struthers
Sep 14th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone! :o

Sally Struthers
Sep 14th, 2012, 04:05 PM
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2012813/reg_1024.sally.mh.091312.jpg
Is this DUI material? Framed I tell you

Talula
Sep 14th, 2012, 06:40 PM

Not if you're not American!

Helen Lawson
Sep 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Sally, you look great for 75, don't let anyone tell you different.

If you want some good publicity, Anne and I are going to the Middle Easy on a peace mission. Come with us. We're bringing Neely as insurance against a kidnapping, so we're safe. Even the terrorists don't want any part of that broad.

Vulturepova
Sep 14th, 2012, 08:33 PM

Isn't she a poster here?

So famous! :hearts:

saint2
Sep 14th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Isn't she a poster here?

So famous! :hearts:

I know, thats why I went into this thread from the beginning :lol::lol:

I thought Sally Struthers is real name of a poster, and then, this thread was big WTF to me :lol::lol::lol:

Sally Struthers
Sep 15th, 2012, 04:01 AM
It's all a huge misunderstanding I tell you. I am completely innocent and look forward to being exonerated.

Sally Struthers
Sep 15th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Sally, you look great for 75, don't let anyone tell you different.

If you want some good publicity, Anne and I are going to the Middle Easy on a peace mission. Come with us. We're bringing Neely as insurance against a kidnapping, so we're safe. Even the terrorists don't want any part of that broad.

If it's gonna include burnings of the Koran and effigies of the prophet, I'm all in!:drool:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 15th, 2012, 02:07 PM

I thought Sally Struthers is real name of a poster, and then, this thread was big WTF to me :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Pam Shriver use to post on here a few years back :p But she went into hiding after divorcing the former James Bond :sad: I hope Sally sticks around ;)

RenaSlam.
Sep 19th, 2012, 12:41 PM
It's all a huge misunderstanding I tell you. I am completely innocent and look forward to being exonerated.

Pants on fire. :wavey:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 19th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I heard she had one too many rum cakes at a tupperware party :p

*JR*
Sep 19th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I heard she had one too many rum cakes at a tupperware party :p

Stop trying to bring her bad luck, "CCR not led by John Fogerty". :help:

UYnySGM9dQA

Super Dave
Sep 19th, 2012, 02:54 PM

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/703/All61.jpg

Super Dave
Sep 19th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Mooommm!! I got a DUIIIIIII!!

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/703/AllFam269.jpg

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 20th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Stop trying to bring her bad luck, "CCR not led by John Fogerty". :help:

UYnySGM9dQA

:haha:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 20th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Mooommm!! I got a DUIIIIIII!!

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/703/AllFam269.jpg

I can just hear dingbat screeching "Oooh Gloooria" :lol:

Helen Lawson
Sep 20th, 2012, 08:38 AM
I can just hear dingbat screeching "Oooh Gloooria" :lol:

Followed by, "what's a DUI?"

Super Dave
Sep 20th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Followed by, "what's a DUI?"

"I think it's one of them birth control devices!"

http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/94/10/b6ab6ffdb0f279f12534ecd9db71a151-archie-bunker-makes-portal-reference-in-1974.jpg

Helen Lawson
Sep 20th, 2012, 07:49 PM
"I think it's one of them birth control devices!"

http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/94/10/b6ab6ffdb0f279f12534ecd9db71a151-archie-bunker-makes-portal-reference-in-1974.jpg

"Noo Daddy!! It means I got caught drinking and driving."

"Little girl, didn't I teach you better than to act like some dumb mick??"

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 20th, 2012, 10:09 PM
"Noo Daddy!! It means I got caught drinking and driving."

"Little girl, didn't I teach you better than to act like some dumb mick??"

Did you have any DUI's back in the day Helen ?

Helen Lawson
Sep 20th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Did you have any DUI's back in the day Helen ?

Certainly not! Helen drank at home or got a chauffeur. Helen spent a lot of time at home....

William Holden actually killed someone in Italy driving drunk, nothing happened, the good old days weren't always so good, hon.

Sally Struthers
Sep 21st, 2012, 12:28 AM
Certainly not! Helen drank at home or got a chauffeur. Helen spent a lot of time at home....

William Holden actually killed someone in Italy driving drunk, nothing happened, the good old days weren't always so good, hon.

I can't afford a chauffeur these days. I got no residuals from any tv show :sad:

Helen Lawson
Sep 21st, 2012, 12:43 AM
I can't afford a chauffeur these days. I got no residuals from any tv show :sad:

Hon, I've been to Ogunquit, I think you could walk from the Playhouse anywhere.

With unemployment at record levels, maybe it's time to start up ICS again! We all certainly do want to make more money these days.

Sally Struthers
Sep 21st, 2012, 03:51 AM
Xr-fdSmAZVM

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 21st, 2012, 11:33 AM

:haha: I bet you could drink Joan Crawford and Bette Davis under the table ;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 21st, 2012, 11:35 AM

Times must be tough if your doing summer stock in Maine :awww: I think Sally needs a new agent to land a new sitcom gig! :p

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 21st, 2012, 11:37 AM
Xr-fdSmAZVM

Omg, I haven't seen this in years, maybe decades :lol: My fave is still the Feed The Children commercial :lol: South Park even did a spoof :oh:

Super Dave
Sep 21st, 2012, 01:19 PM
Still working on my VCR repair degree :/

Helen Lawson
Sep 21st, 2012, 11:26 PM
Being I spend part of the year in Florida, I did gun repair.

Sally Struthers
Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:29 AM
Omg, I haven't seen this in years, maybe decades :lol: My fave is still the Feed The Children commercial :lol: South Park even did a spoof :oh:

I did the list of courses all from memory. At 0:30 seconds I got a cramp in my neck and had to turn away. I wasn't looking at cue cards or a teleprompter :angel:

Helen Lawson
Sep 22nd, 2012, 01:14 AM
Times must be tough if your doing summer stock in Maine :awww: I think Sally needs a new agent to land a new sitcom gig! :p

Remember when Irina Spirlea bumped into Venus and later said, "she walks around like she's the bitch Venus Williams." Well, in Ogunquit, it's "the bitch Sally Struthers." Her name and photos are all over the place, they can't stop talking about her. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Sally owns that town. :worship:

Sally Struthers
Sep 22nd, 2012, 01:56 AM
Remember when Irina Spirlea bumped into Venus and later said, "she walks around like she's the bitch Venus Williams." Well, in Ogunquit, it's "the bitch Sally Struthers." Her name and photos are all over the place, they can't stop talking about her. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, Sally owns that town. :worship:

I believe Spirlea's quote was, "She thinks she's the fucking Venus Williams. "

I am the fucking Sally Struthers in Ogunquit. :mad:

Helen Lawson
Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:05 AM
I believe Spirlea's quote was, "She thinks she's the fucking Venus Williams. "

I am the fucking Sally Struthers in Ogunquit. :mad:

It was always starred out, I always though it was "bitch." Oh well, I guess I learned something new today. What a fucking mouth on that broad! :eek: