PDA

View Full Version : Former America's Next Top Model contestant Jael now a meth addict!

$uricate
Sep 12th, 2012, 09:07 PM
http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/jael-strauss-americas-next-top-model-meth-addict-drug.html

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/americas-next-top-model/images/cycle-8/jael-before-after.jpg

Much after...
http://images.enstarz.com/data/images/full/5435/jael-strauss.png?w=614

So shocking.

I saw the after picture first and couldn't even tell who it was.

I'm a huge ANTM fan and have watched every cycle several times, and she was one of my favourites.

I remember when her friend died of a drug overdose during the show.

Such a shame :tears:

Meth is a curse on humanity.

Sammo
Sep 12th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Oh God :sad: The world sucks

The model’s meth habit has ravaged her looks, reportedly given her sores all over her body and rotted her teeth, but it seems she’s reluctant to accept the help of Dr Phil. The episode airs on September 13.

As if that was something bad :spit: Cause appearing on television is gonna solve all her problems...

delicatecutter
Sep 12th, 2012, 09:12 PM
I'm not surprised. Didn't she have a friend who OD'd when she was on the show?

BartoliBabes
Sep 12th, 2012, 09:16 PM
i remember her
and she was very emotionally unstable
that picture is shocking, very sad

Wigglytuff
Sep 12th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I'm more shocked she's the only one.

$uricate
Sep 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I'm not surprised. Didn't she have a friend who OD'd when she was on the show?

Yeah, she found out the same day they did the cycle 8 crime scene shoot, which was unfortunate.

That is probably my favourite shoot of all time, but pretty bad timing for her.

KournikovaFan91
Sep 12th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah, she found out the same day they did the cycle 8 crime scene shoot, which was unfortunate.

That is probably my favourite shoot of all time, but pretty bad timing for her.

Didn't Kahlen find out similar info the day of the coffin photoshoot call me a cynical but I reckon Tyra staged certain shoots for dramatic effect once the production crews heard such news.

Surely Celebrity Rehab will be on the horizon, didn't Lisa D'Amato do it.

Mary Cherry.
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:08 PM
No way is that the same person :eek: Tragic.

Sgt.Timmykinz
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Meth has made her cheekbones really pop!

Pump-it-UP
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:30 AM
I remember her. :sad: Terrible. She's not even recognizable.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/4FCOqGJ9ftM2slrqUIw5WQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/401/2012/09/12/jael-strauss-crystal-meth-jpg_103957.jpg

ce
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:31 AM
:scared:

Rocketta
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Ohhhh Man, that's her! :eek:

Let me tell you it doesn't matter who is offering the help..... Rehab is beyond expensive especially the ones where you are inhouse for 6 months.... Only a drug addicted fool who wants to die wouldn't accept the help. :help:

Nicolás89
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Ohhhh Man, that's her! :eek:

Let me tell you it doesn't matter who is offering the help..... Rehab is beyond expensive especially the ones where you are inhouse for 6 months.... Only a drug addicted fool who wants to die wouldn't accept the help. :help:

Seriously!? :help:

So sad....what drugs do to people.

$uricate
Sep 13th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Didn't Kahlen find out similar info the day of the coffin photoshoot call me a cynical but I reckon Tyra staged certain shoots for dramatic effect once the production crews heard such news.

Yeah she did.

It's all a bit convenient isn't it? :o

She needs to get off the meth, but she'll never get her face back :sad:

Mary Cherry.
Sep 13th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Is it bad that I really want to see that episode of Dr. Phil? :unsure:

delicatecutter
Sep 13th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Meth has made her cheekbones really pop!

OMG. DEAD. :bigcry: :hysteric: :tears:

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 13th, 2012, 04:18 PM
not surprising

edificio
Sep 13th, 2012, 07:22 PM
This doesn't surprise me. She was always so needy and loopy.

She looks so aged now. Oh, damn meth.

I hope she can make a better future for herself.

young_gunner913
Sep 13th, 2012, 08:13 PM

Yeah, Kahlen was hysterical when she found out about her friend passing then the next day they had to do a photo shoot in a graveyard for the 7 deadly sins. When she started crying again, Mr. Jay was trying to find out what happened but when he was told he had a smile on his face. The whole thing was completely staged to capitalize on Kahlen's misery and the shitty thing was she didn't even win the cycle. :awww:

Anywho, hopefully Jael gets the help she needs and hopefully Dr. Phil's show picks up the tab.

Sammo
Sep 13th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Yeah, Kahlen was hysterical when she found out about her friend passing then the next day they had to do a photo shoot in a graveyard for the 7 deadly sins. When she started crying again, Mr. Jay was trying to find out what happened but when he was told he had a smile on his face. The whole thing was completely staged to capitalize on Kahlen's misery and the shitty thing was she didn't even win the cycle. :awww:

Despicable

Mary Cherry.
Sep 13th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Kahlen :sad: I know she was unsuccessful after the show but at least she went on to become a barmaid. Jael looks like something out of Breaking Bad.

kwilliams
Sep 13th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Kahlen was great. I loved Jael too. Neither of them deserved to be messed with by the producers. That's just cruel and unusual. I wonder what made Jael turn to drugs.

$uricate
Sep 28th, 2012, 02:15 PM
This story has finally made it to the trash-mags of the UK, who didn't even know who Jael was until this development :rolleyes:

They just love a good downfall.

They feed off human misery and sell magazines doing so, it's apalling.

Has anyone watched the Dr Phil episode? I did.

I hope she takes his help like she says.

Sammo
Sep 28th, 2012, 03:45 PM
This story has finally made it to the trash-mags of the UK, who didn't even know who Jael was until this development :rolleyes:

They just love a good downfall.

They feed off human misery and sell magazines doing so, it's apalling.

Has anyone watched the Dr Phil episode? I did.

I hope she takes his help like she says.

Yes it's disgusting, I'd rather kill myself than become such a scumbag.

vanillalatte
Sep 28th, 2012, 07:49 PM
omg she looks 20 years older.. so shocking!

jrm
Sep 28th, 2012, 09:15 PM
she looked like she was on something when she was on the show to be honest ...