PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought you really hated Chris Brown....

VeeJJ
Sep 12th, 2012, 04:19 AM
You now really fucking despise this piece of trash :fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:

http://www.happyplace.com/17815/chris-brown-gets-tattoo-of-beaten-woman

http://static.happyplace.com/assets/images/2012/09/504f687eb7df0.jpeg

Dani12
Sep 12th, 2012, 04:50 AM
I saw this on twitter this morning. What the hell is wrong with this dude?

skanky~skanketta
Sep 12th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Both him and Rihanna, are IMO, disgusting.

ArturoAce.
Sep 12th, 2012, 06:11 AM

This.

Even after this, producers will still work with him, other artists will still be lined up to collab, and the ladies will still drool over him. :o

Clay Death
Sep 12th, 2012, 06:48 AM
sicker than sick. this moron needs help.

Beat
Sep 12th, 2012, 07:17 AM
wow, this guy has proper issues :scared: but hey, at least it will be an, errrm, interesting addition to any internet gallery of stupid, ugly and pathetic tattoos.

Maddox
Sep 12th, 2012, 08:33 AM
:rolleyes: Really now? What's next?

GoofyDuck
Sep 12th, 2012, 08:42 AM

This

Sammo
Sep 12th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Kill it with fire. But literally.

The Witch-king
Sep 12th, 2012, 09:00 AM
http://www.cute-wallpaper.com/backgrounds/animals/otter_reaching_for_the_sky.jpg

Mikey.
Sep 12th, 2012, 12:51 PM
What. The. Fuck.

:facepalm:

Sammo
Sep 12th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Someone should seriously leave him like that, at least.

donellcarey
Sep 12th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Such a douche.

Why do people still listen to his music? I mean it's not like it's any good...

Uranium
Sep 12th, 2012, 02:56 PM
^And why does he keep getting live performances at award shows?:lol: He doesn't sing, his songs are all autotuned. For what, the dancing? That's what dancers are for.

And that tattoo is not funny. I mean he just keeps making himself look like a bigger ass. Which I thought was hard for him to do, but he keeps amazingly doing it.

borrowedheaven
Sep 12th, 2012, 03:10 PM
team breezy must be the stupidest people on earth. Who would seriously consider buying albums of this wife-beating, homophobic prick?

Pump-it-UP
Sep 12th, 2012, 03:41 PM
team breezy must be the stupidest people on earth. Who would seriously consider buying albums of this wife-beating, homophobic prick?

Some of Team Breezy is even turning against him now though. :lol: He blamed them for his poor album sales and called them cheap, then most of them got offended and he started blocking them on Twitter. :crying2:

Super Dave
Sep 12th, 2012, 04:13 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/22093530.jpg

http://ghostriderradio.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Typical-Attention-Whore-Thought-Process.jpg

meyerpl
Sep 12th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Come on, somebody defend this guy!

ukneecorn
Sep 12th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Both he and Rihanna need to take the next one-way flight to Mars never to return.

Mary Cherry.
Sep 12th, 2012, 10:11 PM

I, for one, like the tattoo. Maybe he'll start assaulting himself now.

debby
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Phew

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7bkjZDiN1qiauk3o1_500.jpg

Still tasteless and fugly.

Rocketta
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:56 PM

does he really need a defense? I mean he's free to get a stupid offensive tatoo, people are free to hate him and free to like him.

What I don't understand is why is he so in people's minds that they care what he does? So he got an offensive tattoo, next year he'll probably get it removed if it's real. Isn't talking about him whether it's to hate on him or not just keeping him relevant no matter what he does? :confused:

I think what confuses me is why the fascination with him? He's standard, not unusual. If it's the violence against women, well that happens everyday probably next door to a lot of us so if Chris Brown upsets people then why don't they concentrate on the people they can actually help.

For me the only sad part of the Rihanna/Chris Brown fiasco is that people's focus is still on those two stars and not domestic violence at all. :shrug:

meyerpl
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:33 AM
does he really need a defense? I mean he's free to get a stupid offensive tatoo, people are free to hate him and free to like him.

What I don't understand is why is he so in people's minds that they care what he does? So he got an offensive tattoo, next year he'll probably get it removed if it's real. Isn't talking about him whether it's to hate on him or not just keeping him relevant no matter what he does? :confused:

I think what confuses me is why the fascination with him? He's standard, not unusual. If it's the violence against women, well that happens everyday probably next door to a lot of us so if Chris Brown upsets people then why don't they concentrate on the people they can actually help.

For me the only sad part of the Rihanna/Chris Brown fiasco is that people's focus is still on those two stars and not domestic violence at all. :shrug:If it raises awareness of domestic violence, then I'm inclined to think all the attention is a good thing.

Cajka
Sep 13th, 2012, 02:59 AM
sicker than sick. this moron needs help.

He can not be helped. Someone with serious anger issues (that aren't under control) can be helped and should be helped, but this guy is well aware of how wrong his acts are, but it doesn't affect him, he's cool with that.

The 2nd Law
Sep 13th, 2012, 03:41 AM
As far as I'm concerned he is nothing but a c***. Rihanna aint any better.

The Witch-king
Sep 13th, 2012, 08:29 AM
What did Rihanna do?:unsure:

Frode
Sep 13th, 2012, 08:43 AM

Hurt my ears.

esquímaux
Sep 13th, 2012, 08:48 AM
wow

Pops Maellard
Sep 13th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Continue to spread her legs for him obviously :lol:.

debby
Sep 13th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Well abuse victim cycle...

I mean, ok Riri got away from him, she has her family & friends, she knew it was bad, she can have many psychiatrists... So yup, I kinda feel sorry for her but when I see that she seems to be proud of that and to be mean to her fans... I don't have the screenshot (a friend does, I will ask her later the link) but on twitter, a Rihanna fan tweeted her that she was disappointed as she looked up to her but her behaviour with Chris Brown disappointed her. Rihanna answered something like "well I am disappointed of your fugly face" or something. :help: :help:
She really is rude about that, so I feel less and less sorry for her.

But I hope people don't slutshame abuse victims for going back to their abuser. That would be unfortunate, really.

GoofyDuck
Sep 13th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Rihanna's twitter is all about insulting people that say something about her :lol:

And I also saw that comment against that girl

http://www.nodeju.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/rihanna-insults-fan-on-twitter.png

http://www.nodeju.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/strozier-tells-rihanna-off.png

debby
Sep 13th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Oh yes that's what I was referring to, but nothing to do with disappointement :o
So yeah it sucks :///

Cajka
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Rihanna's twitter is all about insulting people that say something about her :lol:

http://www.nodeju.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/rihanna-insults-fan-on-twitter.png

:tape:

Mary Cherry.
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:37 PM

Rihanna :facepalm:

Mind you, she did make a career out of the whole Chris Brown saga so I'm not surprised she'd feel some sort of gratitude for him kicking her head in.

Bismarck.
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I'm really surprised Rihanna's people haven't cleaned up her Twitter after all these months. Some of the shit she says on there is :tape:.

King Halep
Sep 13th, 2012, 01:24 PM
She's just being herself. Why hide it

Shadowcat
Sep 13th, 2012, 02:33 PM
What a wanker. This guy needs help.

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 13th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Like I care.:oh:

Sammo
Sep 13th, 2012, 03:10 PM

:spit:

Sgt.Timmykinz
Sep 13th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Someone needs to slutshame Rihanna!

debby
Sep 13th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Someone needs to slutshame Rihanna!

:rolleyes:

Slut shaming is never okay.

Nicolás89
Sep 13th, 2012, 07:00 PM

I gotta say Rihanna's comeback was epic! :sobbing:

Certinfy
Sep 13th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Can't believe people actually listen and like people like him and Rihanna. :facepalm:

delicatecutter
Sep 13th, 2012, 09:05 PM
I gotta say Rihanna's comeback was epic! :sobbing:

They always are. :hysteric:

LoLex
Sep 13th, 2012, 09:14 PM
I can't understand why he's still getting so much attention. He seriously should be banned from the music industry.

Sgt.Timmykinz
Sep 13th, 2012, 10:28 PM
:rolleyes:

Slut shaming is never okay.

Honestly Rihanna is a skank, who plays up to the slutty victim image, she needs to be slut shamed.

debby
Sep 14th, 2012, 12:15 AM
So abuse victims are sluts for going back to their abuser ?

Cajka
Sep 14th, 2012, 01:02 AM

She's not a slut, but she's hardly a victim. It's one thing when a scared victim of domestic violence can't leave the abuser or comes back to him because she's scared, but Rihanna was talking about this case in public, giving the advices to women who had the same experience, she had a support of the whole world and she chose to come back to him. It's her own choice, it's her life, but she's not a victim in this case at all.

Halardfan
Sep 14th, 2012, 01:12 AM
There is no parity between Brown's behaviour and Rihanna's...don't get the sheer level of anti-Rihanna opinion.

Novichok
Sep 14th, 2012, 01:16 AM
There is no parity between Brown's behaviour and Rihanna's...don't get the sheer level of anti-Rihanna opinion.

Most posters on TF are not good at thinking.

Rocketta
Sep 14th, 2012, 02:53 AM
If it raises awareness of domestic violence, then I'm inclined to think all the attention is a good thing.

well if you use this thread as an example then not so much, eh?

Cajka
Sep 14th, 2012, 03:23 AM
well if you use this thread as an example then not so much, eh?

There's no comparison between this case and the victims of the domestic violence in real world. First time Rihanna revealed what happened to her, she had all the support in the world and she lost it by her own mistakes. There are millions of women in the world who have no support, no protection at all. I'm sorry, Rihanna is not one of them.

King Halep
Sep 14th, 2012, 09:33 AM

She's not a slut, but she's hardly a victim. It's one thing when a scared victim of domestic violence can't leave the abuser or comes back to him because she's scared, but Rihanna was talking about this case in public, giving the advices to women who had the same experience, she had a support of the whole world and she chose to come back to him. It's her own choice, it's her life, but she's not a victim in this case at all.

She's hardly a typical victim who cant afford to get away from the relationship. She's got all the advice she can use, she could even go on Dr Phil if she wanted to. Big problem is she likes the badasses and thinks she is really badass herself.

Tennis Fool
Sep 14th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Umm, I'm not backing Chris Brown in any way, but maybe I'm seeing something different-- isn' that a tattoo of a zombie, not an abused woman :unsure: Maybe he just made a poor choice :shrug:

debby
Sep 14th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I posted the pic of the tatoo... people didn't see it apparently :lol:

Do you really think it's that easy to break free from an abuse cycle?
Even if you are not alone, it's all in the head.

Despite her family's complaints, the victim can go back to her abuser because she thinks he won't do it again, and is ready to forgive him.

Ok in Rihanna's case, it's a bit different, but I disagree with the fact that if you are not alone = you can't be an abuse victim.

Cajka
Sep 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I posted the pic of the tatoo... people didn't see it apparently :lol:

Do you really think it's that easy to break free from an abuse cycle?
Even if you are not alone, it's all in the head.

Despite her family's complaints, the victim can go back to her abuser because she thinks he won't do it again, and is ready to forgive him.

Ok in Rihanna's case, it's a bit different, but I disagree with the fact that if you are not alone = you can't be an abuse victim.

There are women who will always get back to their abusers, the men who beat them up or cheat etc. It might be that they want to believe that their abusers will change. Maybe they know that it's never gonna change, but they simply "like the way it hurts". I feel sorry for them, but they are not victims if they are coming back to them willingly. It's their choice. I had a friend who was always coming back to some guy who was threatening her, spiting at her, screaming at her and insulting her in public. She would break up with him, change her phone number and then she would text him after 24 hours, saying that she missed him. She thought that his awful temper and behavior was all because of love, huge passion between them. :weirdo: I felt really sorry for her, not because she was a victim, but because she was an idiot. Should I mention that her next bf was pretty much the same type of guy?!

Mary Cherry.
Sep 14th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Not completely on-topic but it's the most relevant thread for it right now:

http://www.unionversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/tumblr_m5d2ajuuWG1ql2603o1_400.png

debby
Sep 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM
There are women who will always get back to their abusers, the men who beat them up or cheat etc. It might be that they want to believe that their abusers will change. Maybe they know that it's never gonna change, but they simply "like the way it hurts". I feel sorry for them, but they are not victims if they are coming back to them willingly. It's their choice. I had a friend who was always coming back to some guy who was threatening her, spiting at her, screaming at her and insulting her in public. She would break up with him, change her phone number and then she would text him after 24 hours, saying that she missed him. She thought that his awful temper and behavior was all because of love, huge passion between them. :weirdo: I felt really sorry for her, not because she was a victim, but because she was an idiot. Should I mention that her next bf was pretty much the same type of guy?!

Are you blaming her ? Really?

That's an awful thing to say. Most of them lost themselves, and won't listen to their family and friends. Because they are in that cycle of abuse. I can't believe you would blame her for being an idiot. Some women confuse passion and epic love with violence and possession/jealous, etc.

I think this sit summarizes it in a very good way :

http://www.heart-2-heart.ca/women/page5.htm

Nicolás89
Sep 14th, 2012, 05:25 PM

That's non sensical, she IS/WAS a victim of abuse. Something like that leaves scars psychologically speaking on anyone no matter what are your resources.

Cajka
Sep 14th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Are you blaming her ? Really?

That's an awful thing to say. Most of them lost themselves, and won't listen to their family and friends. Because they are in that cycle of abuse. I can't believe you would blame her for being an idiot.

Yes, I blame her. If you know that what you're doing is wrong, you must take the responsibility for your actions. No one else will. And trust me, she knew that it wasn't a healthy relationship. Yes, you might think it's cruel that I blame her for behaving that way. It would be cruel if my friend had such an example in her family (her father abusing her mother or something similar), but it was not the case.

Some women confuse passion and epic love with violence and possession/jealous, etc.

Deep inside they know it's not love, but they can't stand a drama-free relationship. Once my friend found a nice guy, she left him. He was too nice. (lol, I just saw the same example in the article you posted). What were we supposed to tell her? "Honey, you're in a cycle of abuse, you know, you're addicted to abusive relationships, you should take a control over your life." You really think that she didn't know all that?

I think this sit summarizes it in a very good way :

http://www.heart-2-heart.ca/women/page5.htm

Thank you, but I perfectly understand what it is about, I saw it too many times. This example I gave was the most extreme one, but few of my friends were in abusive relationships, there was no physical violence, there were other types of abuse. It's always the same, you think that they want the abuser to change, but deep inside they know it won't change, which is a turn on for them. I don't know if you ever talked to a woman who was complaining about her jealous husband, but at the same time you could see she was excited about it.

Yes, it means that those women are week, depressed, insecure and that it's a psychological issue. Probably, it's true. But don't you think that the very same thing can be said about the abuser. A person who wants to control another weak person must have his own issues deep inside, depression, low self-esteem, he must feel oppressed in a way too. But, if I called him an idiot, I'm sure you wouldn't attack me for being such an awful person, lol.

Nicolás89
Sep 14th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Lol Cajka you're just wrong, on many different levels!

debby
Sep 14th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Yes, I blame her. If you know that what you're doing is wrong, you must take the responsibility for your actions. No one else will. And trust me, she knew that it wasn't a healthy relationship. Yes, you might think it's cruel that I blame her for behaving that way. It would be cruel if my friend had such an example in her family (her father abusing her mother or something similar), but it was not the case.

Yes, but sometimes, women can feel it's all their fault and that they deserve that :shrug: it's quite twisted but by blaming her, maybe she will feel guilty even more, right ?

You see, I won't pity Rihanna like the next battered girl I meet or anything, because she was away from Chris Brown for years, she can afford all the psychiatrists of the world, she had to be a good role modele, she has her family.. Etc... But I don't think it would be fair to say she deserves it (I don't think you said it, but I feel like some people could genuinely believe it) but has a twisted view of love, I guess.

Deep inside they know it's not love, but they can't stand a drama-free relationship. Once my friend found a nice guy, she left him. He was too nice. (lol, I just saw the same example in the article you posted). What were we supposed to tell her? "Honey, you're in a cycle of abuse, you know, you're addicted to abusive relationships, you should take a control over your life." You really think that she didn't know all that?

It's true that many girls, without being severely abused, dislike nice guys, and I have never seen the appeal of bad guys, I totally agree with you on that.

It's just that... some people already know that but need some specific help.. I don't know what exactly, it changes case by case, like it can't be always physical, so many don't realize it's actually abuse. I've had a friend, she was being quite controlled by her bf, and she didn't even realize it was abuse, she kept saying it was not a big deal, etc etc. I was worried, and actually saw some abuse happening.

Also, since she is your friend, I totally can understand why you are angry at her doing the same thing ever again :lol: It's just that it's mainly the fault of her abuser, and that many women excuse abusive behaviour, thinking they actually deserved it or that it's actually a proof of their ~epic luv. Quite disturbing and twisted.

You know, I don't think they might be idiot but that love make them blind... it's something I am having a hard time grasping because I never got into the "epic love" portrayed in Twilight (and other teen stuff such as The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, and the terrible Fifty Shades of Grey :hysteric: ), really I am trying. It seems so trendy these days. :weirdo:

Thank you, but I perfectly understand what it is about, I saw it too many times. This example I gave was the most extreme one, but few of my friends were in abusive relationships, there was no physical violence, there were other types of abuse. It's always the same, you think that they want the abuser to change, but deep inside they know it won't change, which is a turn on for them. I don't know if you ever talked to a woman who was complaining about her jealous husband, but at the same time you could see she was excited about it.

Yes, it means that those women are week, depressed, insecure and that it's a psychological issue. Probably, it's true. But don't you think that the very same thing can be said about the abuser. A person who wants to control another weak person must have his own issues deep inside, depression, low self-esteem, he must feel oppressed in a way too. But, if I called him an idiot, I'm sure you wouldn't attack me for being such an awful person, lol.

:hug: Yes I totally see, abuse =/= exclusively physical violence .
A turn on ? Even if it makes her miserable ? That's what I don't get at all. Why? Why are they miserable yet it seems to be a turn-on like you say? Maybe they really mistake it for love, not because they actually are excited ?
I am not sure I already talked to a woman like that... Oh yes to a man like that actually. His girlfriend went super mad when a female friend commented on one of his pictures on Facebook.. So she asked him to cut roots with ALL of his female friends, which he did. Ever since that I have not heard from him. :facepalm: They are still together, according to a friend who knows a male friend of his.

Also my brother was a victim of his girlfriend... thank godness he broke up with her and they both have stopped seeing each other.

What ? Are you actually serious? Are you comparing the abuser to the victim? That's so wrong. I didn't say you were an awful person, I said it was an awful thing to say. It's not the same thing at all. But back to what you said : I don't have any pity for the abuser, because despite his own issues, he should not make anyone else suffer. The victim doesn't make anyone else suffer in the relationship (maybe her own family and friends, but it's the consequences, not her hurting them in a direct way, then we would say depressed people are horrible too).
Maybe I misunderstood your point of maybe you didn't mean it at all but I don't think it's healthy at all to put the victim on the same scale.

Cilla
Sep 14th, 2012, 07:18 PM
He knew the amount of publicity he was going to get when he chose a tattoo like that, and in such a visible place. Says it all.

Cajka
Sep 14th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Debby, I wrote a very long post and when I clicked on "send", I had to log in again and my post is gone now. There's no way I'm gonna write that whole mess again. :lol:

I might send you a PM later. It went off topic anyway.

Lol Cajka you're just wrong, on many different levels!

I like these kinds of answers. Debby and I exchanged few giant posts and then I get this.

Did you have an abusive bf, by the way? I did. It's not like I only watched it in telenovelas.

debby
Sep 14th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Debby, I wrote a very long post and when I clicked on "send", I had to log in again and my post is gone now. There's no way I'm gonna write that whole mess again. :lol:

I might send you a PM later. It went off topic anyway.

I like these kinds of answers. Debby and I exchanged few giant posts and then I get this.

Did you have an abusive bf, by the way? I did. It's not like I only watched it in telenovelas.

Take your time ;)
We might disagree on some things, but it remains civil, I am glad of it. ;)

Cajka
Sep 15th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Take your time ;)
We might disagree on some things, but it remains civil, I am glad of it. ;)

Of course, the forums are made for different opinions, it's all fine until someone becomes aggressive, but we this really went off topic and we are trolling now a bit. :lol:

Expat
Sep 16th, 2012, 09:42 AM
If I understand it correctly Rihanna's dad beats her mom and her mom thinks that a man is allowed to beat her wife. Rihanna isn't doing anything different from her family.

Sammo
Sep 16th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I just heard a song from him for the first time. His voice is so femenine :spit:

Nicolás89
Sep 16th, 2012, 05:15 PM

I already explained you why you were wrong in another post, I guess you missed it.
And telenovelas? Seriously? Why not soup operas? Oh right because I'm hispanic. :rolleyes:

Sammo
Sep 16th, 2012, 05:24 PM
I already explained you why you were wrong in another post, I guess you missed it.
And telenovelas? Seriously? Why not soup operas? Oh right because I'm hispanic. :rolleyes:

You can say telenovelas in English too.

Cajka
Sep 17th, 2012, 12:11 AM
If I understand it correctly Rihanna's dad beats her mom and her mom thinks that a man is allowed to beat her wife. Rihanna isn't doing anything different from her family.

Is it true? If that's true, then she is a victim of domestic violence since her childhood and her problems are much bigger than her relationship with this idiot. In fact, it would be only a consequence of the violence she witnessed as a young girl.

Cajka
Sep 17th, 2012, 12:19 AM

No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you, I wrote it before I realized that you were from South America. I was referring to those telenovelas from Mexico and Venezuela because those shows were full of these "romantic" stories with a bunch of macho guys who abuse their beloved women for the sake of drama, passion and love. Before anyone accuses me of hating Mexicans or something, those shows have been incredibly popular in Serbia for at least 25 years. That's how I know about them in the first place.

You can say telenovelas in English too.

soap opera is one thing, nothing beats telenovelas when it comes to drama.

Feel free to report me, you all, this is trolling, I know. :sobbing:

dybbuk
Sep 17th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Is it true? If that's true, then she is a victim of domestic violence since her childhood and her problems are much bigger than her relationship with this idiot. In fact, it would be only a consequence of the violence she witnessed as a young girl.

It is true. It's why looking at her simply as some stupid girl who goes back to her abuser is so short-sighted. So many studies have shown that people who come from violent backgrounds like Rihanna's so often end up in violent situations when they get older. To blame it all on her and not take into account what she grew up with is simply unfair and is victim blaming. People should feel sorry for women who are stuck in cycles of violence, not blame them for struggling to get out of them.

Cajka
Sep 17th, 2012, 01:14 AM
It is true. It's why looking at her simply as some stupid girl who goes back to her abuser is so short-sighted. So many studies have shown that people who come from violent backgrounds like Rihanna's so often end up in violent situations when they get older. To blame it all on her and not take into account what she grew up with is simply unfair and is victim blaming. People should feel sorry for women who are stuck in cycles of violence, not blame them for struggling to get out of them.

I'm sorry then. I'm really sorry. I've read quite a few articles about her story, but I've never seen the part about her witnessing the violence as a child. It's a completely new perspective then and a reason more to never look back, because she's actually in position to end it. No matter how hard it is to change. My own mother watched her father beating up her mother when she was a child (it was quite common in Bosnia 40 or 50 years ago), that's how she decided that she'll never let that happen to her. That's how she ended up hating those "macho" guys. You must find the way to end it, otherwise your children will suffer as well.

The Witch-king
Sep 17th, 2012, 05:58 AM
so you needed a random stranger telling you about a celebrities childhood for you to learn its not cool to be judgemental :facepalm:

debby
Sep 17th, 2012, 10:29 AM

I agree.

But I would like to have your opinion about something similar but different :

How do you feel about these parents who beat up their kids or husbands with their wives because they have been beaten up themselves (or their dad beat up their wife too) when they were little?
In other words : how do you feel about these abusers to repeat that abusive cycle (not subjected to) ?

Charlatan
Sep 18th, 2012, 05:58 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrjbq4VGXP1qhr5rwo1_500.gif

:tape:

Super Dave
Sep 18th, 2012, 02:49 PM
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/4449/09/4449_1347879054.jpg

borrowedheaven
Sep 18th, 2012, 03:00 PM
^and apparently it boosted his sales.

Cajka
Sep 19th, 2012, 12:46 AM
so you needed a random stranger telling you about a celebrities childhood for you to learn its not cool to be judgemental :facepalm:

I said it's a whole new perspective, but it doesn't mean that I think it's all fine now that I discovered the history of her behavior. I still strongly disapprove what she's been doing during the last few months. It's wrong, wrong and wrong, it's still how I feel after seeing those posts. If it makes me judgemental, fine, I prefer staying judgemental in that case. But it's not important if I approve it or not, I said it before - it's her life, not mine. Her poor choices won't harm ME. We all live only once, this is what she does with her life. Nobody says it's easy to change now, but we all fight for ourselves. She's not an exception, but she obviously chose to fight the wrong battles (insulting her fans, fighting with Chris Brown's girlfriend etc.)

Drake1980
Sep 19th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Holy shit! :eek:

McPie
Sep 19th, 2012, 05:54 AM
I can't understand why he's still getting so much attention. He seriously should be banned from the music industry.

told this to Naomi Campbell or Kate Moss :lol:

That's non sensical, she IS/WAS a victim of abuse. Something like that leaves scars psychologically speaking on anyone no matter what are your resources.

maybe she loves sadism :oh: more hurt, more love :haha:

I used to slipped into her world though :help: lucky that was before "Umbrella" age :p

Sammo
Sep 19th, 2012, 02:13 PM
told this to Naomi Campbell or Kate Moss :lol:

They only did drugs :shrug: Well and Naomi had some violence issues with some body guards and policemen or something like that but it's not like she beat them to death :spit:

Sgt.Timmykinz
Sep 19th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Naomi and Kate both do their jobs well, both give excellent face. Chris Brown's music is dire...so there is no excuse for him still receiving media attention.