1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. (READ: DO NOT PICK A MATCH FROM THE QUALIFYING DRAW!). Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Aga Radwanska or Serena Williams in the early rounds. Conversely, you don't want to make a pick at all on Caroline Wozniacki. Has-beens are not hot.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. In the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Angelique Kerber
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. There are no seeds for international events.
6. Your sign up will be confirmed when you post your picks on the first day of main draw play, and so please do not post “In” or any other variation to sign in.
7. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week. If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.
8. Once you've post your pick it's final, you CAN'T change them.
So don't edit or delete your post or else you will be DISQUALIFIED!
Ranking Points for Suicide Tashkent (International):
DAY 1: 1
DAY 2: 15
DAY 3: 30
DAY 4: 50
DAY 5: 70
DAY 6: 130
DAY 7: 200 (No Pick)
DAY 7: 232 (Invalid)
DAY 7: 280 (Winner)
Time in Quebec City use this (http://www.worldtimeserver.com/)
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - please click this (http://tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=7160848#post7160848)
Suicide Tennis Rankings - please click this (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=284396&page=99)
Good luck everyone!
Your Manager HateBlackouts02
Sep 9th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Sep 9th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Order of Play
Anna Tatishvili vs. Petra Martic 6-2 6-3
Kirsten Flipkens vs. Mirjana Lucic 6-7 6-2 6-4
Lucie Hradecka vs. Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 2-6 7-6
Melanie Oudin vs. Aleksandra Wozniak W/O
Mona Barthel vs. Petra Rampre 6-2 6-1
Lauren Davis vs. Yanina Wickmayer 6-1 6-1
Annika Beck vs. Kristina Mladenovic 6-4 4-6 3-6
Dominika Cibulkova vs. Kirsten Flipkens 6-2 3-6 5-7
Tatjana Malek vs. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 3-6 3-6
Irana Falconi v. Melanie Oudin 5-7 6-7
Marie-Eve Pelletier v. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-7 1-6
Stephanie Dubois v. Lauren Davis 5-7 3-6
Heidi El Tabakh v. Mirjana Lucic 4-6 6-3 6-7
Elena Vesnina v. Aleksandra Wozniak 2-6 6-4 3-6
Grace Min v. Eugenie Bouchard 4-6 3-6
Jessica Pegula v. Petra Martic 4-6 5-7
Anna Tatishivili v. Sesil Karatantcheva 7-5 1-6 6-1
Kristina Mladenovic v. Madison Brengle 6-4 6-7 6-4
Lucie Hradecka v. Maria Sanchez 6-4 7-6
Romina Oprandi vs. Annika Beck 1-6 6-7
Alison Riske vs. Yanina Wickmayer 3-6 3-6
Mona Barthel vs. Heather Watson 6-7 7-6 6-1
Alexa Glatch vs. Tatjana Malek 6-7 3-6