PDA

View Full Version : USO SF: Serena "Walked to Final"; Def. Errani 6-1 6-2

tennisbum79
Sep 7th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Forgettable match by Serena, but she is in the final.

azinna
Sep 7th, 2012, 10:56 PM
So-so from Serena. Let's hope Sara's balls -- or her own nerves -- haven't left a significant dent in her form.

Kairi
Sep 7th, 2012, 10:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ed2305b7.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ed2305b7.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/ed2305b7.png
Damn, girl.

Serenus Christ
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1504/11341407.gif

Chip.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3d1pay5aD1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Serena. :D Good luck in the final; Lord knows she'll need it.

Sara :hug: quite the year she's having. Congrats to her fans.

Sammo
pWNED

Destiny
Veryyyyyy forgetable very :yawn:

CanIGetAWhat
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m24tzxYX7s1qhxfg4.gif

serenaforever
Annihilation. Vika gerl, get ready.

http://uploadir.com/u/1681uu

young_gunner913
Destroyed her. :lol:

WIN THE TITLE LORD!! :bowdown:

LDF
Sep 7th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Such a boring match :o No fault on Serena's part of course, she was just in another league to Sara. Some nice controlled aggression from her. Win the final please :yeah:

Annie.
Yasss Queen!!!! :cheer: One more!!

doni1212
So proud of my girl! This time we're taking the title!! :bounce:

Gangstress
40% Rena def 100% pushing Errani

pigam
this was such a horrible match.
just horrible.
No crafty points, no tension, no atmosphere in the crowd.
all credit to serena's controlled agression tho

Temperenka
nid

Dave.
Stunning.

Tennis Fool
Sep 7th, 2012, 10:59 PM
If I were Errani, I would feel so defeated by that match, I'd just quit the tour right then and there.

Lulu.
Serena. :cool:
Good luck in the final.

sweetadri06
Easy, did not have to break a sweat, fucking around with different shots, walking to points etc. I expect the final to be much tougher and her game to be raised. Errani had a lucky draw to get to the SF.

JN
http://www.newyorkfirst.com/productimages/01909_large.jpg

le bon vivant
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9k2a9pTBJ1rprjz2o1_500.gif

Petronius
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:00 PM
LOL, Serena: "I'm the last one standing, go USA."

2Black
40% Rena def 100% pushing Errani

EMBARASSING! :lol:

sxeraserhead
Perfect from Serena. Knew she didn't have to play her first strike game and just patiently rallied through Errani's junk and took her openings.

Destiny
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Ughhhhh serenas on court interviews make me cringe soooooo much !!!! Stop begging for there support the should worship you .

Blu€
Exciting, not.

Deestruction
Wow :yawn:

On to the next one.

Darop.
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:02 PM
If I were Errani, I would feel so defeated by that match, I'd just quit the tour right then and there.

Well that's why you're not a professional athlete :)

Expected result, Sara didn't have any time to even get anywhere near setting up points as she likes to, Serena was too good.
And it seems as though Errani's serve has been getting worse :o She was once able to hit decent first serves when she really needed to, but not anymore :shrug:

Linguae^
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Winning the final is what we want, kill that shrieker. :rocker2:

pigam
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Was a strange on court interview.
Serena gets this awkward attitude, like she has to take an exam or something :unsure:
Sorry, that was the most interesting observation I could make about this "match" ;)

FattyKid
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Serena was so bored out there.

Yashal
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:04 PM
http://whatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/funny-gifs-party-hard.gif

but please, show mercy with Vika :hysteric:

SAEKeithSerena
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Serena, so proud of you.

ExXotikal
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:05 PM
How could hoes struggle with this Errani girl?

Serena did her part. Now get the title Sis!

killerqueen
Well that was all kinds of disturbing. :lol:

It's frightening to think that in the leading sport worldwide for women, one player is so far ahead of the field, that she can treat the Semi-Final of a major against a top 10 opponent as a chance to have fun and play around, without even remotely being threatened by the chance of her opponent winning. Serena could have showed up in her finest miniskirt and stilettos and Errani would still have had no chance.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Congrats Serena :yeah: Solid win! Good luck in the final :hug:

bandabou
Good..6th u.s. open final! :eek: That's getting up there in the record books, no?!

infinitusone
Ughhhhh serenas on court interviews make me cringe soooooo much !!!! Stop begging for there support the should worship you .
cosign

2Black
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Easy, did not have to break a sweat, fucking around with different shots, walking to points etc. I expect the final to be much tougher and her game to be raised. Errani had a lucky draw to get to the SF.

:lol: She indeed was walking to points.

This makes me more mad that Venus didn't hold that lead against Kerber. She would've been in this semi-final. SMH

Chim
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:07 PM

Expected result, Sara didn't have any time to even get anywhere near setting up points as she likes to, Serena was too good.
And it seems as though Errani's serve has been getting worse :o She was once able to hit decent first serves when she really needed to, but not anymore :shrug:

Errani's decent first serves average speed (79 mph) = 60% of Serena's not very decent 2nd serve speed.

Goodbye world # 7.

bandabou
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:07 PM
The on-court interviews...stop begging, Serena. If the crowd don't love you by now, f*ck them. Let they go cheer for Maria now. :lol:

Laura_VeeFan
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Yes Queen!!! Show them who's the best!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjt86Q78V1qdq0s0.gif

producer88
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Serena level just dropped dramatically after the end of the 1st set, she lost so much focus & interest hahaha, it's scary how amazing Serena is, and the level she could play!

I pray Serena takes the US Open! She defended her points, and it's time to gain!

Sara, well it was a good run haha

ServeCaspian
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:09 PM
In the time it took me to digest Maria's loss and get over this tournament, Serena waxed Sara. Says something.

Tennis Fool
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Well that was all kinds of disturbing. :lol:

It's frightening to think that in the leading sport worldwide for women, one player is so far ahead of the field, that she can treat the Semi-Final of a major against a top 10 opponent as a chance to have fun and play around, without even remotely being threatened by the chance of her opponent winning. Serena could have showed up in her finest miniskirt and stilettos and Errani would still have had no chance.
Talking about Esther Vermeer? :p

JamieMU30
:help: Errani was awful...Just horrifically bad...What's sad is that she even made it to the SF...With that game and those atrocious serves, she should be getting crushed by every halfway decent player on tour...Definitely NOT Top 10 material in the slightest...Will plummet hard next year when those points have to be defended...Piss poor serves, no real ground game, no pace of shot all adds up to demolition job...Congrats Rena, good luck in the final:wavey: Hope it is competitive

TheHangover

:spit: just like after the golden set! but then she made a GS-semi and earned i don't know 500.000 dollars?! she wouldn't be so smart. anyway she did her job, nobody expect her to beat even an 1% serena on one leg and with a broken arm, she is the shame of wta but she was in the last 4 at the uso, in the las 8 at the ao and in the last 2 at rg, sadly we can't change that :sad:

LightWarrior
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Serena gets this awkward attitude, like she has to take an exam or something :unsure:

She's been sucking up to the crowd since this USO started.

rnwerner
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:12 PM
I prefered Zvonareva, Safina, Dementieva, Radwanska, Na Li, Bartoli, Kerber, Lisicki, Görges, Petkovic, Golovin, Vaidisova, Wozniacki, Clijsters, Shvedova, Stosur, Kvitova, Safarova, Petrova, Schiavone, Venus Williams, Henin to take that 4th semi final spot.

Even Ivanovic, Schnyder, Jankovic, Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova, Hantuchova, Wickmayer, Jie Zheng, Kirilenko, Paszek or Barthel.

I included even injured or retired players to show the amount of players I'd prefer to take that Errani spot. Credit for Errani - but she has nothing to look for in a Slam semifinal on hardcourt.

Kairi

Quinn Jaxon :drool: :drool:

JamieOwen3
yas Serena, YOU either win or lose tomorrow it's on your racquet. Keep level headed and YOU GOT IT.

And everyone will DEAL

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7vb9cKqUp1qhkh34.gif

Rui.
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Good..6th u.s. open final! :eek: That's getting up there in the record books, no?!

She's still 4th all-time after Evert (with 9), Navratilova and Graf (8 each) ;)

Bijoux0021
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:13 PM
The on-court interviews...stop begging, Serena. If the crowd don't love you by now, f*ck them. Let they go cheer for Maria now. :lol:
Yeah, she needs to play her game and not worry about crowd support. The racket is in her hand not theirs.

sweetadri06
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:14 PM
:help: Errani was awful...Just horrifically bad...What's sad is that she even made it to the SF...With that game and those atrocious serves, she should be getting crushed by every halfway decent player on tour...Definitely NOT Top 10 material in the slightest...Will plummet hard next year when those points have to be defended...Piss poor serves, no real ground game, no pace of shot all adds up to demolition job...Congrats Rena, good luck in the final:wavey: Hope it is competitive

I can see how her game frustrates people on clay but hardcourts? No. Kerber really lost the plot. I wonder if errani will even show up to the YEC?

volta
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:15 PM
GET THE TITLE KWEEN :hearts:

LoveFifteen
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:17 PM
I predict a wig snatching of the highest order in the final. The Queen will not be denied.

dencod16
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Surprisingly her serve isn't her main weapon in the tournament it's her ground game, it's what has made her win easily, the patience to wait for the right ball.

bandabou
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:21 PM
She's still 4th all-time after Evert (with 9), Navratilova and Graf (8 each) ;)

Ah, the usual suspects..nice.

TheLegendof
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:22 PM
A nail-biter from beginning to end :lol:

RVD
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Surprisingly her serve isn't her main weapon in the tournament it's her ground game, it's what has made her win easily, the patience to wait for the right ball.This is the point I've been making for weeks.

Anyway, I wish I could have watched the demolition but sadly the match didn't last very long. :sad:

TIME FOR SERENA TO DO SOME DAMAGE TOMORROW!!!

And that's a match I won't miss!

As for the USO fans, Serena just needs to say, "F**K ALLLL YA'LL!! I GOT MINE!!"

Dodoboy.
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Some nice play :yeah:

cellophane
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:35 PM
where is that from?

aloeball
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Oh this was a semi final ? loool

kwilliams
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Good luck in the final, Serena!!

Kairi
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:38 PM
where is that from?

Andrew Christian Freshman CarWash. :drool: :inlove:

tennisbum79
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Sorry, that was the most interesting observation I could make about this "match" ;)
Because of the 2 incidents at the USO, Serena has become very defensive and guarded at the USO.
The criticisms level against her from major news media outlets for so-called cript dance , has exacerbated the unease she feels playing in front of US crowd

She has become a politician, extra careful at what she says, going out of her way to woo votes to support her.

The deliberate approach seems to be, stay on message, whatever the question, be sure to insert some push button key phrases such as go USA, proud to play in front of you guys, mentioning occasionally that I won gold medal for the USA, happy to play at home again, thank you for your support , etc...

donellcarey
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Praise her holy name:worship:

starin
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:49 PM
beautiful win :hearts: I'm just sad I missed it.

SerenaMJ
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:50 PM
This was awesome from Serena again! Some of the shots she was making were unreal! Like really! The 1st serve is not there but her ground game is the weapon! Go Serena!!!! Take this title !!!

shoryuken
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Andrew Christian Freshman CarWash. :drool: :inlove:

that was hot :lol:

roguedandelion
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:55 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qgDo7hd4GQs/SrLg-EFZkGI/AAAAAAAAEEU/93aMUaraKAs/s400/serena+slam+03.jpg
Only she can save the shrieking shanker Azarenka now.

Foxy
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Sarah Erani is joke and I never ever want to see her in a semi or final again. It's sad that she could only in 3 games in a semi. I know she's #9 but that's a joke.

Congrats to Serena who did just what she was suppose to do to get to the finals.

Kairi
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:02 AM
that was hot :lol:

:hearts: it was glorious :inlove:

JamieMU30
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:13 AM
I can see how her game frustrates people on clay but hardcourts? No. Kerber really lost the plot. I wonder if errani will even show up to the YEC?

Kerber cant beat Errani because she isn't strong enough to generate her own pace...But yes, Kerber fucked it up...If Venus would have beat Kerber, Errani would have been out way before the SF and Venus would have gotten this SF today against Rena :sad:

danieln1
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Disapointed at Serena, where's the Golden Set? :spit:

She forgot to ask Shvedova tips on Golden Setting Errani :oh:

dencod16
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:18 AM
I really have a new favorite umpire in Cicak, i wish more umpires are like her.

RVD
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Because of the 2 incidents at the USO, Serena has become very defensive and guarded at the USO.
The criticisms level against her from major news media outlets for so-called cript dance , has exacerbated the unease she feels playing in front of US crowd

She has become a politician, extra careful at what she says, going out of her way to woo votes to support her.

The deliberate approach seems to be, stay on message, whatever the question, be sure to insert some push button key phrases such as go USA, proud to play in front of you guys, mentioning occasionally that I won gold medal for the USA, happy to play at home again, thank you for your support , etc...All true.

Which was why I posted that Americans have never,and will never, "embrace" her.
They do not WANT her representing the face of America ("them").

It's a shame because she has accomplished things (broken records) that will stand for possibly decades, if not longer. And when she does eventually decide to retire, these same bigots will feign ignorance and extol her virtues as an "American", in their typical pretentious manner.

Olórin
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:35 AM
All true.

Which was why I posted that Americans have never,and will never, "embrace" her.
They do not WANT her representing the face of America ("them").

It's a shame because she has accomplished things (broken records) that will stand for possibly decades, if not longer. And when she does eventually decide to retire, these same bigots will feign ignorance and extol her virtues as an "American", in their typical pretentious manner.

Serena has been getting quite nice crowd support all fortnight and has gotten good crowd support in her last two US Open finals. If she was completely unembraced by America thousands of Americans wouldn't be cheering her on :shrug:

If you watched the Roddick match (the first part at night anyway) he wasn't getting particularly loud cheers most of the time, considering it was his last ever match. In fact I would say the crowd were more involved at parts during the Venus-Kerber match

Diesel
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Focus and stay determined - #15!

tennisbum79
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Serena has been getting quite nice crowd support all fortnight and has gotten good crowd support in her last two US Open finals. If she was completely unembraced by America thousands of Americans wouldn't be cheering her on :shrug:

If you watched the Roddick match (the first part at night anyway) he wasn't getting particularly loud cheers most of the time, considering it was his last ever match. In fact I would say the crowd were more involved at parts during the Venus-Kerber match
True lately.

But as Tony Morrison said once, even though in her profession of writers, she has gotten many accolades from whites Americans, in the back of her minds, she think thy will desert here at the first sign of trouble.
Tony Morrison explains it may be irrational, but given the way she grew up, she just has trouble trusting white people for the long haul.

With that said, I am not, in any suggesting, that it is case with Serena.
But in her relatively short life, strong negative reaction, some justified, other unjustified (IW, crip dance in Olympic Wimbledon) she has gotten when she makes a mistake seem to be unnecessarily out of proportion and long lasting.

DOUBLEFIST
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:54 AM
No surprise here. But I don't really think a match like this is going to be good for Serena going into a match with Vika. Sharapova is much better prep for Serena Errani for as Azaranka. and if Serena serves like she did in the first set, then Azaranka is in with a chance - especially early.

gmokb
Sep 8th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Waht the heck Serena, two wins and no bagel:mad:

I guess Errani's racket ran out of its magic:lol:

winone23
Sep 8th, 2012, 01:43 AM
congrats serena!

Tech1
Sep 8th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Serena Cruises In SFs, World No.1 Up Next
SEPTEMBER 07, 2012

NEW YORK, NY, USA - Serena Williams clearly brings out her best when it comes to the business end of Grand Slams, and in the semifinals of the US Open on Friday she clearly meant business. The 14-time Grand Slam champion got within one win from her 15th after an overpowering 61 62 semifinal victory over Italian trailblazer Sara Errani.

Williams came out swinging, filling up the stats sheet with her huge serves and groundstrokes, and unfortunately for Errani way more of them hit their mark than missed. Williams hit a whopping 38 winners to 21 unforced errors, a +17 differential that far outdid Errani's -3 (six winners to nine unforced). In the end the No.4-seeded Williams finished the No.10-seeded Errani off with her ninth ace of the match.

"The way she wants to win, and when she plays like this, I think she's the best player in the world," Errani said afterwards. "I believed I could do it before the match and I tried everything I could - first set I tried to be more defensive and play more high balls, but that was not so good, so I changed and tried to be a bit more aggressive.

"I lost 1 and 2. It was very difficult. She's a great player."

Errani, who was the first Italian woman in the Open Era to reach the semifinals of a Grand Slam outside of Roland Garros but fell to 0-20 in her career against Top 5 players, was asked whether Williams' final opponent - Victoria Azarenka - had a shot to win on Saturday.

"Azarenka is a strong player, but Serena is another level," she said.

The often self-critical Williams was happy with her performance. "I definitely played better today, better than my other matches," she said. "Playing against someone like her, you have to go better. She played really well and is such a good hope for Italy. She's such a good fighter. She has improved so much - she played really well."

Williams lost last year's US Open final, but the circumstances are a lot different this year - partly because her semifinal match didn't go until after midnight the day before, partly because of something else.

"I didn't get to bed until after 4 o'clock, and then I had to come back and play again. It went fast. This year I have more experience.

"But also, last year I honestly thought getting to the final was awesome after being in the hospital five months prior. For me that was an unbelievable effort. It's probably the only Grand Slam final loss I wasn't super disappointed about - I was definitely disappointed, but not as down as I would have normally been under any other situation.

"This year I'm more confident, playing more matches and winning."

Williams also has a lot of numbers on her side going into this one: 14-4 in Grand Slam finals, 13 in a row against Top 5 players (all but one of those in straight sets) and four in a row against World No.1s (by lopsided scorelines, too - 62 60, 62 64, 61 63 and 61 62).

There's also Williams' 9-1 head-to-head record against Azarenka.

"I want to hold that trophy and lift it up, but I have to stay focused on the task at hand and play the current No.1 player in the world," Williams said. "I always believe I'm the best, but on paper she's been more consistent, going much deeper in the Slams than I have been.

"I have to do the best I can."

Azarenka talked about Williams in her presser earlier in the day.

"She's definitely the toughest opponent there is in the draw, and being in the final makes it even more difficult," Azarenka said. "If you look at our record it says it all. I haven't won in any of our last meetings, so I need to find something to surprise her with tomorrow. She's in great form and feeling really confident right now."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/20120907/serena-cruises-in-sfs-world-no1-up-next_2256076_2913420

Ntosake
Sep 8th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Congrats Serena! Stay focused, it's yours.

tennisbum79
Sep 8th, 2012, 02:27 AM
I love players testimonials immediately after playing Serena.
They are unfiltered and convey a true sense of what it feels like when facing her.

"I lost 1 and 2. It was very difficult. She's a great player."

"Azarenka is a strong player, but Serena is another level," she said.

There were 2 memorable ones from Vika and Petra, but I can't remember the exact quotes
But they both had to do with the relentless pressure brought to bear when playing Serena.

LindsayRulz
Sep 8th, 2012, 02:39 AM
6 down, 1 more to go :cheer:

2Black
Sep 8th, 2012, 03:50 AM
I finally saw Serena's on court interview.. That plus Venus' comments after the Kerber match show how they feel about the support received from Americans.
I always say, we as fans don't know what goes on behind the scenes so I won't tell Venus or Serena how to feel. I'm just so happy to be watching history & a script that the best writers in Hollywood couldn't have generated. Go Williams! Stay focused & dialed in for 1 more match!!!

IceSkaTennisFan
Sep 8th, 2012, 03:53 AM

:eek: :drool:

Jeff
Sep 8th, 2012, 04:44 AM
I really have a new favorite umpire in Cicak, i wish more umpires are like her.

I really like her, also.

tonybotz
Sep 8th, 2012, 04:48 AM
:eek: :drool:

what is this from!?

doomsday
Sep 8th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Scary stuff from Serena, this is why I'm not too crushed about Maria's loss.
It's better to lose to the world N1 in three sets than losing to Serena 0 and 1 I guess :lol:

Thirty All
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Happy for Serena
Sad for Sara :(

Serenita
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Missed it all:crying2:

darrinbaker00
Sep 8th, 2012, 06:39 AM

You really should take "Tennis" out of your username.

nazzac
Sep 8th, 2012, 06:44 AM
The result was never really in doubt. Serena is a bad match-up for Errani.

Drake1980
Sep 8th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Serena! :bounce:

Drake1980
Sep 8th, 2012, 06:46 AM

:spit:

Kasey
Sep 8th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Quite nice from Sarin to be generous and gifting Obnoxiousrani 3 games:angel:

Please have mercy and let Vika make it somewhat competitive:sad:

Tennis Fool
Sep 8th, 2012, 08:18 AM
That made you feel great, didn't it? :wavey:

:spit:

Common.

darrinbaker00
Sep 8th, 2012, 08:27 AM

Very much so, yes.

Tennis Fool
Sep 8th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Very much so, yes.
Well, I'm happy for you. :D We all need things to make us happy. :)

pigam
Sep 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM

Common.

Gotta admit, it was kinda witty ;)

Tennis Fool
Sep 8th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Gotta admit, it was kinda witty ;)
Not really. Everyone thinks they're the first to say it :spit: I can't even take it as an insult anymore. :D

Marcoo
Sep 8th, 2012, 10:24 AM
I don't know how did Errani get to the semi final but i'm happy for her :) she could't win against such a great player like serena anyway so it's already good that she got to the semis :)

hBence
Sep 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM
http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/JamieOwen3/venus%20and%20serena/ndld2.gif

C. Drone
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:00 PM
1 more to destroy. :)

TuxedoSlam
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Serena made Errani look so useless, I almost felt sorry for her.

Almost.

rucolo
Sep 8th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Serena destroyed Errani ! :drool: :toothy:

Errani has nothing to hurt Serena, absolutely NOTHING :lol:

JamieOwen3
Sep 8th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Get slam number 15 Serena

http://i47.tinypic.com/2uqeopj.gif

KV
Sep 8th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Thank god. Easy win by Serena as expected, and really Errani is not a player to make the US-Open SF.

nadlinds
Sep 8th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Congrats Serena on reachng another US Open final. :)

cehowardrx7
Sep 8th, 2012, 02:44 PM

Correct, I give Sara big props for giving all she had, and didn't give up. No matter if she didnt get a SINGLE FACKING game, she gave all she had. Why can't people RESPECT that and give her rightful respect..

Great Match Sara, f--k the blow-hards!!:(

Larrybidd
Sep 8th, 2012, 02:59 PM
The match was as expected. Nice to see the lovely Eva Longoria in Serena's player's box Friday, after her work at the Democratic National Convention. The girl gets around, supporting her friends.

darrinbaker00
Sep 8th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Thank god. Easy win by Serena as expected, and really Errani is not a player to make the US-Open SF.

She is, and she did. You know you're not supposed to use your parents' computer without their permission, so if I were you, I'd shut it down before they wake up.

KV
Sep 8th, 2012, 03:25 PM
She is, and she did. You know you're not supposed to use your parents' computer without their permission, so if I were you, I'd shut it down before they wake up.

Well, I live on my own. I don't have parents anymore. And about tennis I follow it longer than you do. Remember the days of McEnroe/Connors. Well, do the logical thinking :lol: BTW how old are you.

Viktymise
Sep 8th, 2012, 07:45 PM
NID beatdown. Hopefully Errani's days of making it far in big tournaments are coming to an end soon.

RVD
Sep 8th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I have to give Errani her props. :worship:
She made it to the Semi- by her own power and will, and that alone is to be respected.
There are ladies on the tour who are much bigger and stronger than her, yet she was able to defeat many of these and face an even stronger opponent and win 3 games.
To me that IS huge.
Errani actually won more games than some of the best opponents Serena faced at the 2012 Olympics.
So kudos this this young lady. :clap2::clap2:

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 8th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Errani won 3 games :yeah:. She completed her mission here.

Serena http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/Milot_Sheremeti/tumblr_m8atpygTTx1qbfne2.gif

cn ireland
Sep 8th, 2012, 09:57 PM
This result was NID!!!

friendsita
Sep 8th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Serena played @ 50%... bring it all on sunday!