PDA

View Full Version : USO Girls QTRS: Victoria "High Pitch Voice" Duval Def. Anna Danilina 6-3 3-6 6-2

tennisbum79
Sep 7th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Her run continues, will meet 12th seed Anett(in the semi), who upsets #1 seed Towsend.

Tennis Fool
Sep 7th, 2012, 05:16 PM
My money's on Duval to win the tournament. :D

tennisbum79
Sep 7th, 2012, 05:21 PM
My money's on Duval to win the tournament. :D
Someone posted Anett's big serve is the reason why she upset Taylor Towsend, do you think Duval can handle that serve?

2nd seed Putinseva also gave a w/o, so the highest seed left is now #4 Antonia Lottner

Tennis Fool
Sep 7th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Someone posted Annett's big serve is the reason why she upset Towsend, do you think Duval can handle it?
Yeah, I said it was Anett's serve. Anett also lost all three previous slams this year to the eventual champion. Why change now? :devil:

Duval, I think, is riding on the confidence she had playing against Clijsters.

tennisbum79
Sep 7th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I said it was Anett's serve. Anett also lost all three previous slams this year to the eventual champion. Why change now? :devil:.
Oh, I did not know it was you

Duval, I think, is riding on the confidence she had playing against Clijsters.
Yeah, she is so excited to have played Clijsters, she on an emotional high now according to an artical I posted in her other result thread.
In the same article, she also mentioned having met Venus, her other idol, in the locker room, and Venus gave her some encouraging words on her play, which boosted her confidence even more.

Juju Nostalgique
Sep 7th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I voted Miss Crawford FTW but I like Duval too. Her surname is too cool to not like her! :hearts:

erschloy214
Sep 7th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Would love to see an American win it for a third year in a row! Go Crawford and Duval!