PDA

View Full Version : Serena now undisputably best U.S Open player of generation

mistymore
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Before there was some debate who the best U.S Open player of this generation was between Serena and Kim. Now with Serena's 4th U.S Open title is there anyone who even still would any argument for Kim.

Julian.
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Before there was some debate who the best U.S Open player of this generation was between Serena and Kim. Now with Serena's 4th U.S Open title is there anyone who even still would any argument for Kim.

Serena already won the 4th US Open title? :eek::bowdown:

Did Vika, Masha and Sara all withdrew to avoid the trashing? :spit:

mistymore
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Did Vika, Masha and Sara all withdrew

No, but they might as well. The Azarenka-Sharapova semi is important still though, not for title implications as those arent there, but for the race to the year end #1 ranking. Errani and the winning semifinalist of the other semi might as well withdraw and save embarassment but will play out the string and lose 6-1, 6-1 just for the sake of doing it though.

kyk710
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Is this an attempt at a jinx thread? :o

mistymore
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Is this an attempt at a jinx thread? :o

No, it is for a serious discussion. I was very surprised anyone thought Kim was a better U.S Open player to begin with when Serena had the same number of titles, more finals, more semis. However now with an additional U.S Open title I dont see how anyone could even try to argue Kim.

Julian.
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:49 AM
At least wait until she actually wins the 4th title :spit::rolls:

This thread would be such an epic jinx if serena manages to lose :lol:

mistymore
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:51 AM
At least wait until she actually wins the 4th title :spit::rolls:

This thread would be such an epic jinx if serena manages to lose :lol:

Well anyone who even had a 5% chance to beat her was eliminated already. I guess a wild elephant from the zoo could get lose and sit on her at her hotel room, but that is the only way she hasnt won her 4th U.S Open title already.

mdterp01
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Ummm...can u please wait before posting this shit!!!! Did no one learn their lesson from last year?? Serena got demolished by SHANKSUR for god sake!!! If she loses I'm gonna bump this mess....and I'm a damn Serena fan!!! Lots of people ended up with egg on their face last year so...don't count your chickens yet!!

Julian.
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Ummm...can u please wait before posting this shit!!!! Did no one learn their lesson from last year?? Serena got demolished by SHANKSUR for god sake!!! If she loses I'm gonna bump this mess....and I'm a damn Serena fan!!! Lots of people ended up with egg on their face last year so...don't count your chickens yet!!

I know right? :haha:

Mikey.
Sep 7th, 2012, 04:23 AM

The funniest thing would be if she actually some how managed to lose to Errani. :tears: I couldn't even... :sobbing:

Capriati Rules
Sep 7th, 2012, 04:28 AM
I love Serena lately too...but everyone knows that she's managed to lose US Opens lately more than win...This Errani match is a trap match if there ever was one for her....Let's hope she does her job!

producer88
Sep 7th, 2012, 04:29 AM
The funniest thing would be if she actually some how managed to lose to Errani. :tears: I couldn't even... :sobbing:

Oh God no!! If this happens I'm literally going to kill myself!

sweetadri06
Sep 7th, 2012, 04:45 AM
This is a potential jinx thread....

Gangstress
Sep 7th, 2012, 04:46 AM
who do i alert if i am being bullied on this site? thank u

shoryuken
Sep 7th, 2012, 04:48 AM
:rolleyes:

Pump-it-UP
Sep 7th, 2012, 04:51 AM
who do i alert if i am being bullied on this site? thank u

Call the cyberpolice. Consequences will never be the same.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5n0t7giG41qagwggo1_500.gif

Gangstress
Sep 7th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Call the cyberpolice. Consequences will never be the same.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5n0t7giG41qagwggo1_500.gif

ok do u have their number?

bandabou
Sep 7th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Nice jinx thread...:lol:

The Witch-king
Sep 7th, 2012, 06:36 AM
The lengths you people will go to :facepalm:

Just Do It
Sep 7th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Even if true, it's completely irrelevant.

Natural Joe
Sep 7th, 2012, 08:14 AM
:spit: at this thread

Olórin
Sep 7th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Serena already is better than Kim. Same number of titles but more semis, another final, more match wins, and a better winning percentage. All this before she even steps on the court tonight.

Sam L
Sep 7th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Lame attempt at a jinx thread from a Graf freak. :yawn:

LUVMIRZA
Sep 7th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Absolutely, I'd say jus give the trophy to her already and save evrybody's fucking time.

jj74
Sep 7th, 2012, 12:09 PM
I find this kind of thread a little ridiculous.
Serena is the best player of this generation (by far) and one of the best players of all time, but this is absurd, specially knowing what happened in last year's final

Petronius
Sep 7th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Please, Sara, turn off the comp and go practicing. This won't help you.

Ciao

MakarovaFan
Sep 7th, 2012, 12:14 PM
The fact that Kim made 4 consecutive PLAYED Finals, had a 22 win streak and that she won 2 titles post retirment/child birth def improves her cause(and doing the rare WS double in 2010 doesn't hurt).

Maddox
Sep 7th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Jinx

Clijsters28
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Even with Serena winning her 4th U.S Open title Kim is still the best U.S Open player of her era I think. She skipped or missed 5 years so could have even had as many as 8 titles, possibly taking Serena down to 3. Even if we concede Serena still winning in 2008, Kim winning the other 4 would bring her to 7 vs Serena's 4.

Cosmic Voices
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Serena is the best player of HER generation.
But not of the vika/aga/petra generation because they're all just starting out tbh.

acetoace
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Serena is the best player of HER generation.
But not of the vika/aga/petra generation because they're all just starting out tbh.

Noe u gonna hide behind PM huh? Do u have a job? Apparently not...... seeing as u only joined TF in Mar 2012 and your post count is what? My world does not revolve round TF like your juvenile punk ass is. That said, I do enjoy coming on here every now and then to rubb stuff in Serena hater's faces......a fanbase to which u belong.:rolleyes:

Cosmic Voices
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Noe u gonna hide behind PM huh? Do u have a job? Apparently not...... seeing as u only joined TF in Mar 2012 and your post count is what? My world does not revolve round TF like your juvenile punk ass is. That said, I do enjoy coming on here every now and then to rubb stuff in Serena hater's faces......a fanbase to which u belong.:rolleyes:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz9i81E7Ah1qd0ju8.gif

roguedandelion
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Lol, Serena pull a repeat of last year :rolls:

starin
Sep 9th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Yes she is :worship:

acetoace
Sep 10th, 2012, 12:36 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz9i81E7Ah1qd0ju8.gif

Right back at u lifeless!!!! Are u seeing our titles? That's how we do it:lol:! We don't pray for rain to save our butts. We take victory and run away it it. Eat your heart out hater.:rolleyes:

brickhousesupporter
Sep 10th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Yes she is....this matter is settled.

serenaforever
Sep 10th, 2012, 01:10 AM

*cackles* Better luck next time, sis! :haha: