FattyKid
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Serena in a close match 6-0 6-1

Smitten
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Serena 6-4 6-3 or something.

Stonerpova
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:31 AM
This could be Serena's toughest match yet. AKA Errani may win 6 games.

swissmr
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Errani has won more % of second serve points this tournament than Serena :hysteric:

But Serena in 2, obviously.

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Chris Evert already trying to lay seeds of doubt about this match. :rolls:

RenaSlam.
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Poor Sara.

Linguae^
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Serena will prevail, I don't care about the result. :)

Stonerpova
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Errani has won more % of second serve points this tournament than Serena :hysteric:

But Serena in 2, obviously.

That's because Errani hits about 4 seconds serves every match :lol:

Miracle Worker
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Caroline said few months ago that new generation is ready to challenge Serena. Due to Caroline can't challenge Serena in New York this year I guess Sara will challenge Serena.

Errani will win set.

sxeraserhead
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Serena will definitely have trouble with Errani's various topspin and slice shots and I remember her having serious trouble with Jie's nothing serve back in Wimbledon. Her return game was looking shaky today, too. Should be a competitive match although I can't see Errani actually winning.

justineheninfan
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Errani might get 5 games if lucky. Still might well be more than the losing finalist will get though.

Setsuna.
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Serena will definitely have trouble with Errani's various topspin and slice shots and I remember her having serious trouble with Jie's nothing serve back in Wimbledon. Her return game was looking shaky today, too. Should be a competitive match although I can't see Errani actually winning.

:spit:

gc-spurs
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Don't you all know that Sara Errani is being paid by Queen Maria so wipe out the competition in the semifinals to give her an easier final? Well its true.

hobahobaspirit
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:15 AM
One close and shaky set of tennis
The second set will be a blowout

Final score : 6-3 6-0 or 6-3 6-1

danieln1
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:25 AM
IŽll be extremelly disapointed if Serena comes with anything less than 2 Golden Sets :happy:

Gangstress
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Honestly 6-0 6-0. I genuinely can't see anything else.

donellcarey
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Well the Lord is known to have tougher matches against top spin forehand players, Jankovic, Shnyder, Safina, Errani, Petrova, Cornet, etc.

It doesn't mean she'll actually lose to those gurls, but she's always having a tough time against them.

So I say a 2-set win, but close scores, like 64 63 or something.

Rolling-Thunder
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:37 AM
That non-serve of Errani could throw Serena off for a couple of games. Just like Serena's match against Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, Serena is going to win. But she'll have to deal with and adjust to a different type of game. It could be fun. It'll all be about Errani's service games, cause Serena's will go bye quickly and unreturned.

6-2, 6-2

SELVEN
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Errani 0-6 0-5 0-40 def. S.Williams ret.

gmokb
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Serena in 2, expecting a bagel somewhere too:hearts:

tennisfan5
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Well the Lord is known to have tougher matches against top spin forehand players, Jankovic, Shnyder, Safina, Errani, Petrova, Cornet, etc.

don't forget stosur

Unless errani's meatball serve that doesn't reach 100 MPH bothers Serena, i don't see her winning more than 5 games. Serena will be teeing off on errani's first serves

Hardiansf
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:03 AM
It will be not as easy as everybody thought.
6-2 7-5 Serena

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 6th, 2012, 07:57 AM
I sense this match will be competitive

For a game or two http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2473802&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/2473802/serena-lhao.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

Talula
Sep 6th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Sara will get a nice cheque for making the semis. Serena meanwhile is probably already planning her strategy for the match against Vika.

FedererBulgaria
Sep 6th, 2012, 08:19 AM
i voted fo Sara by mistake....damn :(

flareon
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Serena... something similar to the way venus beats up sara...

DrRena
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Most one sided poll ever :spit:

Fighterpova
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I don't think Serena will come blasting and play the best match, rather, she'll play casual and save her energy.

Serena 6-3 6-1.

Maddox
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:37 AM
There is no way Serena is losing this

FORZA SARITA
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:39 AM
I sense this match will be competitive

For a game or two http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2473802&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/2473802/serena-lhao.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

like Olympics final :happy:

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:51 AM
like Olympics final :happy:

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/Milot_Sheremeti/1284542677_rihanna-katy-perry-catfight.gif

SAEKeithSerena
Sep 7th, 2012, 03:26 AM
Serena 6-2, 6-2

friendsita
Sep 7th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Serena in 2.

bandabou
Sep 7th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Congrats of course to Sara for reaching this round..but if Serena plays her normal game, it's gonna be 6-2 6-2 something like that.
The difference in serve and firepower is too huge.

siempreneltenis
Sep 7th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Sara would have to play the match of her career for it to be close. Clay would help her a lot. She should watch some of Jankovic's matches against Serena. The key would be for Sara to wrong foot Serena down the line when she's under attack, either with the FH or the BH. Her serve will be constantly eaten up and she won't even touch Serena's missiles from the first strike, but she's a tactician and will know where to stand to return those balls, even though her ROS is subpar at best. She'll need to extend all the rallies and throw in loads of netplay. Topsing FH to Serena's backhand is a must in this match-up too.

Who knows? Weirder things have happened in tennis. But I just don't see it happening.

Serena should win 63 63

LUVMIRZA
Sep 7th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Why even bother creating this thread:rolleyes:

doomsday
Sep 8th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Errani might get 5 games if lucky. Still might well be more than the losing finalist will get though.

Go back predicting Maria not getting past the 2nd round you idiot.:wavey:

justineheninfan
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Go back predicting Maria not getting past the 2nd round you idiot.:wavey:

So that is how you handle your bitterness after what happened to your beloved Maria again, bumping the thread just to say that. :lol: What a pathetic loser you are.

For the record I never definitively predicted Maria to go out in the 2nd round, I did say given her recent history she would be lucky to even hold seed (which indeed she was, she was lucky to survive both her 4th round and quarterfinal matches) and that Serena and Azarenka were clearly favored above her. Which as usual I was right on, my being right all the time is as predictable as dumbasses like you always being wrong. :lol:

doomsday
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:20 AM
So that is how you handle your bitterness after what happened to your beloved Maria again, bumping the thread just to say that. :lol: What a pathetic loser you are.

For the record I never definitively predicted Maria to go out in the 2nd round, I did say given her recent history she would be lucky to even hold seed (which indeed she was, she was lucky to survive both her 4th round and quarterfinal matches) and that Serena and Azarenka were clearly favored above her. Which as usual I was right on, my being right all the time is as predictable as dumbasses like you always being wrong. :lol:

Blablabla I could say that Maria was also not lucky to play seeds before the semis unlike Vika and Serena.
Vika getting Stosur (her bitch) and I dont even know who in the 4th round and Serena a cakewalk but of course you won't argue about this.

And we saw in the semis that Vika had barely the edge in the semis, Maria had more chances to win this match in straights than Vika so again, stop spewing shit. You thought that Vika was going to win this 1 and 4 and here you were wrong.