PDA

View Full Version : Venus Williams' New Boyfriend is SERIOUSLY Hot

Pages : [1] 2 3

supergrunt
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:40 PM
No wonder she named her dress for the USO this year "Love." :hearts: Can we get some pics please?

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg100/scaled.php?server=100&filename=pic1vs.png&res=landing

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5682/pic2pp.png

Same guy, except modelling for EleVen?

http://elevenbyvenus.com/shop/19-151-large/all-that-racquet-polo.jpg

http://elevenbyvenus.com/shop/21-153-product_cover/bring-it-slub-crew.jpg

GrassGOAT
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Well, Venus is a hot woman, so she deserves herself a hot man! :cool:

Cosmic Voices
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Pics? :hysteric:

CanIGetAWhat
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Yes, he is HOT.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2dslcav.gif

selesbooz
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Another white guy.:rolleyes:

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:06 AM

Ikr. She needs summa me in her, to get her mind right. ;) I'll have her back beatin' her sister in finals, or at least reachin' 'em.

steni
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Is the guy seating next to her at the Serena vs Ivanovic match?

RenaSlam.
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:09 AM
They said it was Serena's fitness coach.

supergrunt
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:21 AM
They said it was Serena's fitness coach.

and Venus' boyfriend. :oh:

Dexter
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:24 AM
He's alright, but nah...

nfl46
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:24 AM
To say that Serena's fitness coach, Venus was VERY close to him and smiling. I immediately thought to myself, they are more than friends.

supergrunt
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:25 AM
they were holding hands. :oh:

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:25 AM
No...the guy to Venus' left was Serena's fitness coach. He is hot and so what if he's white. Really?? That's like having an issue with same sex couples in 20 damn 12

starin
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:27 AM
He's alright, but nah...

seconded

LoveFifteen
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:29 AM
Ewwww @ the racists critical of interracial relationships.

V-MAC
Vee has him whipped already....he's wearing EleVen:devil:

DemWilliamsGulls
He is cute..I aint mad at you Venus if you want a lil cream in your coffee ;)

ExXotikal
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:30 AM

Is this real life? :lol:

Bayo
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:31 AM

MediaTakeOut will be all over this. :sobbing:

ukneecorn
why ? has she only dated white guys ?

Infiniti2001
No...the guy to Venus' left was Serena's fitness coach. He is hot and so what if he's white. Really?? That's like having an issue with same sex couples in 20 damn 12

Exactly!! She should date who the hell she wants to date as long as he treats her with respect...

Vincey!
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:32 AM
lol I find it funny that you guys complained that he was white. Seriously who cares about that. What I saw first is how younger he looks compare to her. Sure doesn't seem in his late 20s early 30s. Since you guys are so hard on Kvitova for her 18years old BF, I'd that it would be what bothered some the most :p

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Vee has him whipped already....he's wearing EleVen:devil:

:lol: Isn't he one of the models?

starin
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:34 AM
lol I find it funny that you guys complained that he was white. Seriously who cares about that. What I saw first is how younger he looks compare to her. Sure doesn't seem in his late 20s early 30s. Since you guys are so hard on Kvitova for her 18years old BF, I'd that it would be what bothered some the most :p

He looks to be around 25/26 at least, that's hardly comparable to someone younger than 18.

ukneecorn
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Has she ever dated a non-white guy ?

selesbooz
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:36 AM

I don't have a problem with interracial relationships. Never said otherwise. It's just Venus is very transparent with whom she date. More power to her.

Papi
Who care's if he's white? Venus is down with the swirl if you know what I mean...

b2b
name name name:hearts:

dencod16
Actually the guys she has dated aren't that white, they look more Arabic than white.

Chance
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:37 AM
No wonder she named her dress for the USO this year "Love." :hearts: Can we get some pics please?

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg100/scaled.php?server=100&filename=pic1vs.png&res=landing

:hearts: one of the highlights of Serena's match.

Well it looks like Venus is getting some candy in her diet afterall.

Good to see a hot man beside her, definitely an upgrade from the last one... He looks younger than her.

Rolling-Thunder
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:39 AM
He is handsome and better looking than her previous man. But it is funny that Venus only or exclusively dates white men. Date or love who you want. The exclusive dating aspect is always an interesting thing no matter who its coming from.

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Venus said she is shy and she waits for guys to ask her out... I suppose it is only white dudes asking her out...:shrug:

#1SteffiGraf#1
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Dating out of race isn't a big deal at all. But when you ONLY date out of race, that is just kind of weird to me.

Morrissey
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:41 AM
He is handsome and better looking than per previous man. But it is funny that Venus only or exclusively dates white men. Date or love who you want. The exclusive dating aspect is always an interesting thing no matter who it coming from.

Well to be fair if you go to black blogs like Mediatakeout or Bossip, or Sandra Rose, some African Americans men are really critical of Venus appearance.

I think Venus is an attractive woman she's in great shape and she's smart, tall, slender.

However, I've heard some black men online say offensive things about Venus appearance.

So I can't blame Venus for crossing the colour line in looking for love. If this guy is indeed Venus boyfriend he's certainly better looking than the golfer.

ukneecorn
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:42 AM
He is handsome and better looking than per previous man. But it is funny that Venus only or exclusively dates white men. Date or love who you want. The exclusive dating aspect is always an interesting thing no matter who it coming from.

Exactly. Why some people are getting so defensive abut that is just perplexing ?

ukneecorn
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Dating out of race isn't a big deal at all. But when you ONLY date out of race, that is just kind of weird to me.

I have heard that many asians and blacks who date white people consider themselves better than others who date within their race. Its like getting a white person makes them superior.

Morrissey
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:45 AM

Maybe dating white men is simply Venus preference. For instance, look at Kim Kardashian she ONLY dates black men she dated Ray J Brandy's brother, Kris Humphries, and now she's dating Kanye West.

Also, what about Asian women there are tons of Asian women in Hollywood who date EXCLUSIVELY white men.

Also, in mainstream society I can't count how many times I am on a bus, street, on the subway and I see Asian women dating ONLY white men.

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:46 AM
If that is her boyfriend he is cute.

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:47 AM
How about everyone date who they want to date and others mind their bloody business? :shrug:

volta
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:49 AM

But nobody knows if she exclusively dates outside her race or not and if we go by that liogic than dating exclusively inside your race is as interesting as but nobody seems to have a prob or talk about that :shrug:

If Venus or anybody else is happy than let them be. Why try to analise something that nobody other than the persons in charge know of?

Vincey!
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:50 AM
He looks to be around 25/26 at least, that's hardly comparable to someone younger than 18.

Kvitova's bf is 18 now and Kvitova is 22, so only 4 years lol if that guy is 25/26 he is 6-7 years younger than Venus lol That's only what I meant. Personally I don't care I think if she's happy that's all that matter if it's her bf ;)

selesbooz
Maybe dating white men is simply Venus preference. For instance, look at Kim Kardashian she ONLY dates black men she dated Ray J Brandy's brother, Kris Humphries, and now she's dating Kanye West.

Also, what about Asian women there are tons of Asian women in Hollywood who date EXCLUSIVELY white men.

Also, in mainstream society I can't count how many times I am on a bus, street, on the subway and I see Asian women dating ONLY white men.

And when she does it people say the same thing. There is nothing wrong with dating out of you race, I do it, but when that all you do its funny. That's all.

shoryuken
Is that really her BF? Get it Vee!! :drool:

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Actually the guys she has dated aren't that white, they look more Arabic than white.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/019/6/9/loss_for_words_by_akreon-d4mwhzv.gif

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Ummm....why r people assuming Venus exclusively dates black? Maybe the white guys are the only ones who have lasted to making it into public view. Damn...all up in her snatch!!! Let that woman be!!!

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:53 AM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/019/6/9/loss_for_words_by_akreon-d4mwhzv.gif

funny gif :lol::lol:

Bartoli's Boy
I will just shamelessly lift a paragraph from wiki rather than bothering to paraphrase it

Survival and adaptation

Genetic diversity plays a very important role in survival and adaptability of a species because when a species’s environment changes, slight gene variations are necessary to produce changes in the organisms' anatomy that enables it to adapt and survive. A species that has a large degree of genetic diversity among its population will have more variations from which to choose the most fit alleles. Increase in genetic diversity is also essential for a species to evolve. Species that have very little genetic variation are at a great risk. With very little gene variation within the species, healthy reproduction becomes increasingly difficult, and offspring often deal with similar problems to those of inbreeding.[5] The vulnerability of a population to certain types of diseases can also increase with reduction in genetic diversity. it is important due to the fact without it species will no longer exist and will become extinct.

So there you have it. Venus is just doing her bit for the survival of the human race.

Just don't listen to the sunscreen/sun tan lotion industry, as I'm sure they would like to suppress this vital information. ;)

jefrilibra
Too much nonsense in this thread.

It's her goddamn bizness! The end!

KournikovaFan91
Jealous of Vee, he is a ride :hearts:

gmokb
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:55 AM
I have nothing against outside race dating but what I don't get is how come she has never found a black man?:eek:

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:57 AM
I have heard that many asians and blacks who date white people consider themselves better than others who date within their race. Its like getting a white person makes them superior.

That's a holdover from the Blaxploitation film days when all the pimps had to have a white "broad" in their stable - a "snow" they called 'em - and just plain old, run-of-the-mill self-hate.

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:58 AM
I have nothing against outside race dating but what I don't get is how come she has never found a black man?:eek:

Where is it written that she should find a black man?

lizchris
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Maybe black men don't like her.

You should read some of the black websites like MediaTakeOut and Bossip and see some of the things they say about the Williams sisters and their looks.

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:01 AM

You should read some of the black websites like MediaTakeOut and Bossip and see some of the things they say about the Williams sisters and their looks.

Exactly!! I quit going to mediatakeout, because the negativity was killing me. How could people be so nasty / cruel ?

volta
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Where is it written that she should find a black man?

And the receipts of her never having a black man?

And all this BS cuz she has been linked by the media to a wopping... embrace yourself... 3 white man ever since she became a pro :haha:

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:04 AM

I like her... I'll like her a whole helluvalot if the opportunity ever arises. [pun intended]

pov
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:04 AM

Ikr. She needs summa me in her, to get her mind right. ;)

Curb your ignorant racism.

sweetadri06
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:05 AM
so what if she likes white men? everyone has their own tastes. He is hot, i don't care.

serenafann
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:06 AM
He is pretty attractive.

ptkten
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:08 AM
This thread saddens me. After watching the Democratic Convention last night and hearing Michelle's inspiring speech talking about being able to love whoever you want, you have people still living in the 1950's regarding race. For all we know she's had sex or dated more black people than white people and even if she hasn't, who cares. You can't control who you are attracted to and who you love.

pov
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Too much nonsense in this thread.

It's her goddamn bizness! The end!
:yeah: The thing is that unfortunately some black people champion the WS because of their ethnicity not because of who they are as individuals. It's the age old thing of those who complain about others doing something really only want to be able to do it themselves.

Mana
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:09 AM

I can't :hysteric:

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:11 AM

Bryant used to be in love with Vee :lol::sad::hearts:

Bryant Mckinnie tried his hardest to win Vee over, but Vee didn't take the bait. Bryant learned to play tennis, he hired Isha to work for him, he hired Vee Starr Interiors to remake his home, He obtained a passport and went to London for the first time to watch Venus, the Williams Invitational was founded as a result of Bryant wanting to battle Venus on the court, and he adopted Serena as his "baby sis," sadly none of his tactics worked, so he eventually moved on and is dating someone else.

Rolling-Thunder
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Well to be fair if you go to black blogs like Mediatakeout or Bossip, or Sandra Rose, some African Americans men are really critical of Venus appearance.

I think Venus is an attractive woman she's in great shape and she's smart, tall, slender.

However, I've heard some black men online say offensive things about Venus appearance.

So I can't blame Venus for crossing the colour line in looking for love. If this guy is indeed Venus boyfriend he's certainly better looking than the golfer.

I was not aware of this. I wonder if this reaction to her is a product of her long record of exclusively only dating white men. To be honest, I would bet that is the reason. Frankly there are lot of black women with the same physique etc as her. Add Venus' stoicism and you might have your answer.

To each his or her own.

PatrickRyan
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:17 AM
:hearts:
Way to go girl!

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Curb your ignorant racism.

WTF? Do you get a mobile alert every time race is mentioned on TF or somethin'? :shrug:

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:20 AM

You like who u like...period!!!! I have a preference for black and latino men and I'm half black/ half puerto Rican. However, I have dated across all races. Maybe Venus hasn't found anyone outside her preference and that's ok.

Rex59
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:21 AM

:lol:

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:21 AM

Bryant Mckinnie tried his hardest to win Vee over, but Vee didn't take the bait. Bryant learned to play tennis, he hired Isha to work for him, he hired Vee Starr Interiors to remake his home, He obtained a passport and went to London for the first time to watch Venus, the Williams Invitational was founded as a result of Bryant wanting to battle Venus on the court, and he adopted Serena as his "baby sis," sadly none of his tactics worked, so he eventually moved on and is dating someone else.

Or maybe it's because Bryant McKinnie is NOT CUTE!!!! .....in my opinion.

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Please don't quote anything posted on MediaTakeOut as an example of anything... please that's like using posters who post comments on Yahoo as an example of anything. :banghead:

When I saw the guy, I said to myself.... "HOT DAMN" :drool:

I only hope that Venus has dated people who look like her as well as anyone else she wants simply because in my experience there does tend to be other issues going on when you can't be bothered to date someone from your community. I understand the problem of sucessful 'black' women having problems finding men in their community sometimes so it's a very complex issue in America, way too complex for the children on this board. :help:

Anyway, he was a cutie whether he was Venus' date or not.... "HOT DAMN"! :yeah:

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:27 AM

well neither was Davide, but that didn't stop Venus. I don't think Venus seems like the type where looks are the end all be all... well I hope she's not. :shrug:

Rolling-Thunder
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Some of you are too defensive about this topic. NO one said that Vee had to date only black men. Stop being so silly. If you do not want to discuss the topic, then go to another area. The comments from some have centered around the issue of dating exclusively only one type of person. Moreover, no one has decried who Vee dates. She is grown, independent and free to do as she pleases as each of you can.

Regardless of this being 2012, the are still conscious and unconscious ideas and perspectives from the past which cannot simply be said to not have relevance now. Whether people wish to face it or acknowledge it or discuss it, there is still a residue of past complexes of inferiority-superiority when it comes to dating and love. Even now, there remains a mindset in populations in different locales around the world, that dating a certain race confers some status of superiority or upgrade either externally or psychologically. I have seen if myself.

And if one is not able to discuss this dispassionately and logically in 2012, that and NOT the topic is a poorer reflection on where we are. Everything is not gum drops and lollipops, just because we say so.

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:28 AM

Bryant is ok, Hank was not cute to me. And speaking of Hank I recently heard on another forum that he married someone 6 months after he broke up with Venus. :rolleyes:

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Please don't quote anything posted on MediaTakeOut as an example of anything... please that's like using posters who post comments on Yahoo as an example of anything. :banghead:

When I saw the guy, I said to myself.... "HOT DAMN" :drool:

I only hope that Venus has dated people who look like her as well as anyone else she wants simply because in my experience there does tend to be other issues going on when you can't be bothered to date someone from your community. I understand the problem of sucessful 'black' women having problems finding men in their community sometimes so it's a very complex issue in America, way too complex for the children on this board. :help:

Anyway, he was a cutie whether he was Venus' date or not.... "HOT DAMN"! :yeah:

I hear what you are saying, but although Venus is a successful "black" woman she is not dating men that are financially on her level.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:34 AM
:lol: Isn't he one of the models?
He used to model for her Eleven line......Smitten will get a kick out of this.

Serenita
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Ikr. She needs summa me in her, to get her mind right. ;) I'll have her back beatin' her sister in finals, or at least reachin' 'em.
Sit yo ass down.

damn...he's sweeet

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:39 AM

this. :weirdo:

he's hot. too hot for venus. :rolleyes: he and serena would be perfect though. :hearts:

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:42 AM

he's hot. too hot for venus. :rolleyes: he and serena would be perfect though. :hearts:

Stop being greedy Serena can't have the best of everything. :cool:

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:43 AM
I hear what you are saying, but although Venus is a successful "black" woman she is not dating men that are financially on her level.

LOL, how many options would that give Venus? Frankly, if her options are professional athletes, then I say don't bother Venus that's just asking for heartache. I don't know if Venus is looking for someone financially as stable as her but that's going to be hard black, white, or green. lol She could go two ways... the Heidi Klum way and date a gross old fart who dumps you as soon as you get pregnant or go the Janet Jackson way and date a fine ass middle eastern oil baren.....eh she would probably have to deal with a shit attitude either way. :tape:

Maybe one day we'll really know what type of guy is Venus' ideal man.... not that it means anything... I've found you have to make it work with the 'right now' man instead of hitching your wagon to some ideal man. They are all work, if you find a good one despite not being ideal grab him and hold on to him.. no matter how fine he is if he's getting on your nerves and treating you bad he gets really ugly really fast! :eek:

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Bryant is ok, Hank was not cute to me. And speaking of Hank I recently heard on another forum that he married someone 6 months after he broke up with Venus. :rolleyes:

No Hank was not cute...with his bald ass!!

Annie.
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:48 AM

:spit: as mean as that is, I can't find a lie. He is fine!

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:49 AM

but he was tall right? I thought he looked alright, in the middle....:shrug: I do think Venus wants a tall guy so she can wear heals but that's me just pulling that out of my ass because I really have no idea. LOL :help:

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:54 AM

:lol: why you hating on Hank?? He and Vee and the same physical therapist or dentist---he saw her one day and asked a mutual friend to hook him up..

Tennisation
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Venus has the hottest bf hands down

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Is this the same guy? If so here he is modeling Eleven..
http://elevenbyvenus.com/shop/19-151-large/all-that-racquet-polo.jpg
http://elevenbyvenus.com/shop/21-153-product_cover/bring-it-slub-crew.jpg

dany.p
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:57 AM
You can't decide who your attracted to. It's really out of an individuals control.

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:59 AM
LOL, how many options would that give Venus? Frankly, if her options are professional athletes, then I say don't bother Venus that's just asking for heartache. I don't know if Venus is looking for someone financially as stable as her but that's going to be hard black, white, or green. lol She could go two ways... the Heidi Klum way and date a gross old fart who dumps you as soon as you get pregnant or go the Janet Jackson way and date a fine ass middle eastern oil baren.....eh she would probably have to deal with a shit attitude either way. :tape:

Maybe one day we'll really know what type of guy is Venus' ideal man.... not that it means anything... I've found you have to make it work with the 'right now' man instead of hitching your wagon to some ideal man. They are all work, if you find a good one despite not being ideal grab him and hold on to him.. no matter how fine he is if he's getting on your nerves and treating you bad he gets really ugly really fast! :eek:

I don't know what Venus' options are, but she should at least find guys that she doesn't have to employ. Serena doesn't seem to have trouble attracting guys with money. The few boyfriends Serena had may not have been as rich as her, but they had their own money (Keyshawn Johnson, Lavar Arrington, Common, and Bret Ratner)

Tennisation
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Not the same guy, I think he's hotter than the model

shoryuken
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:00 AM
that pic looks like a younger version of him. Maybe they are old pics?

Deestruction
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:04 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lptqvvMVy71qcve31o1_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lptqvvMVy71qcve31o4_250.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpticdEnwy1qf2hhm.gif

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:09 AM
I don't know what Venus' options are, but she should at least find guys that she doesn't have to employ. Serena doesn't seem to have trouble attracting guys with money. The few boyfriends Serena had may not have been as rich as her, but they had their own money (Keyshawn Johnson, Lavar Arrington, Common, and Bret Ratner)

Yeah, no offence to Serena not a great list, imo. :lol: :o :lol: I don't know, Venus seems like she's not into athletes or people in the limelight... maybe has to do something with her general unassuming personality? :shrug: I know she dated Hank but wasn't he out with a major injury when they met?? However, I thought Hank's family had a lot of money?? :confused:

cehowardrx7
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:11 AM
To say that Serena's fitness coach, Venus was VERY close to him and smiling. I immediately thought to myself, they are more than friends.

Same thing my wife said. But, I thought it was her bodyguard.

Tennisation
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:12 AM
So no one gives Kim Kardashian a hard time for only dating black guys yet y'all jumping on Vee cuz she prefers her men white? Stop the bullshit, Vee can date whoever the fuck she wants. The gays and lesbians already take a lot of heat, we don't need anymore hate in this world when it comes to love.

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:13 AM
You can't decide who your attracted to. It's really out of an individuals control.

true but 'attraction' is who you want to sleep with, only having relationships based mainly on who you are attracted to isn't necessarily the best recipe for relationship success... unless your meaning of 'attracted to' contains things other than just physical attributes?? :hehehe:

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:14 AM
So no one gives Kim Kardashian a hard time for only dating black guys yet y'all jumping on Vee cuz she prefers her men white? Stop the bullshit, Vee can date whoever the fuck she wants. The gays and lesbians already take a lot of heat,, we don't need anymore hate in this world when it comes to love.
You clearly haven't followed what Kim K's detractors have said about her. :unsure:

dragonflies
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:15 AM

Perhaps those non-white guys that she was interested in weren't interested in her?

Direwolf
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Ooh Venus likes them dirty hot... Big improvement from Hank...
What does this guys resume say??

Cajka
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:19 AM

The thread should've been closed after this post. :shrug:

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:20 AM
Yeah, no offence to Serena not a great list, imo. :lol: :o :lol: I don't know, Venus seems like she's not into athletes or people in the limelight... maybe has to do something with her general unassuming personality? :shrug: I know she dated Hank but wasn't he out with a major injury when they met?? However, I thought Hank's family had a lot of money?? :confused:

:lol: That's why I left Drake off the list. In defense of Serena she was pretty young when she dated most of those guys. Common and Serena made a great couple, too bad it didn't work.

harloo
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Venus has always played exclusively in the snow. I don't know why people have an issue with it, this is her choice. If she's happy good luck to her.

Direwolf
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:28 AM
There was this one openly BIG BLACK guy who liked Venus a lot...
I know some of you would rather want him than this guy...

harloo
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:30 AM

It seems like most successful and famous women have to date down unless they want to get into being in a relationship with an unfaithful baller, rapper, actor, etc. The fact that dude is on Venus payroll isn't good at all but then again it's her business and money. If he's treating her right and she's happy that's a good thing.

TheLegendof
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:31 AM
I was checkin for him all night -- most interesting part of the match. He could get it.

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:33 AM
There was this one openly BIG BLACK guy who liked Venus a lot...
I know some of you would rather want him than this guy...

As opposed to a closeted BIG BLACK guy? How exactly does that work? http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif

Tennisation
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:35 AM
I can't believe this thread is about Venus dating a white guy rather than Venus dating a hot guy

Loungy
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:37 AM
He's a 7/8 while Venus is a 5 at most.

Get it, girl. Men who are a lowly 3 dating supermodels is so run of the mill, I love it when successful women play the same game.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:40 AM
I called it a long time ago in the Serena match thread.......I know Venus' modus operandi.

Deestruction
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:44 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnhjiaDfJC1qcn06r.gif

dragonflies
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:44 AM

Was that really what you heard and not some making up stories? Because it wasn't like what I have heard at all.

Infiniti2001
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:48 AM
I can't believe this thread is about Venus dating a white guy rather than Venus dating a hot guy

and just like it was black folk who criticized Gabby Douglas's hair during the olympics --it is black folk taking umbrage with Venus's dating choices :help: Go Venus, do you :bounce::bounce:

GrassGOAT
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Oh boy. This all sounds too familiar. All of a sudden Tennis Forum turns into the Republic of South Africa because Venus is dating a white guy. If anybody in my country says that people only make a big deal out of this in SA, I'll point them to this forum. :haha:

He's hot, she's hot. They look happy. Let's be happy for them. :D

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:50 AM
and just like it was black folk who criticized Gabby Douglas's hair during the olympics --it is black folk taking umbrage with Venus's dating choices :help: Go Venus, do you :bounce::bounce:
I think more people have issues with Venus' lack of dating choices.

Cajka
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:54 AM
I think more people have issues with Venus' lack of dating choices.

Are you suggesting that she's desperate or what?

Deestruction
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Guys you all sound so dam paranoid :rolleyes: :o :cuckoo: :weirdo:

Ok so what shes dating another white man, as long as hes sex and mighty fine for Vee im good :angel:

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:07 AM
I called it a long time ago in the Serena match thread.......I know Venus' modus operandi.

:lol: stop making me look bad as a Venus fan, play nice. I hope Venus is happy, but maybe her options are not as open as one would assume and she simply dates guys that work for her/ guys she works with. I guess we have all fallen in love with someone we worked with.

égalité
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:08 AM
jealous :tears:

it-girl
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Oh yeah, he is nice.

sweetadri06
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:13 AM
:lol: stop making me look bad as a Venus fan, play nice. I hope Venus is happy, but maybe her options are not as open as one would assume and she simply dates guys that work for her/ guys she works with. I guess we have all fallen in love with someone we worked with.

what you talking about? Her last publicized boyfriend was a pro-golfer. People are making such broad assumptions with very little information.:rolleyes:

VeeJJ
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:26 AM
Venus has always played exclusively in the snow. I don't know why people have an issue with it, this is her choice. If she's happy good luck to her.

:hysteric:

He's hot. end of discussion. And she needs all kinds of treatment if she is to get back into her tennis confidently ;)

Besides, she could just be trying him out, just like I do with my occasional black man, and then let them go. Let her do who ever she wants to do.

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:30 AM
what you talking about? Her last publicized boyfriend was a pro-golfer. People are making such broad assumptions with very little information.:rolleyes:

I'm not making board assumptions, when I wrote my post I was thinking about her ex-boyfriend of five years Davide who she met when he was employed to protect Venus as a bodyguard and who now works for Serena. I was also going off the "little information" that someone said in this thread that her current boyfriend works for Serena.

tonybotz
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:37 AM
i have been undressing him with my eyes since i saw him. yum yum, gimme some!

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Sit yo ass down.

I'm gonna need an emoticon in there somewhere in order to make an informed reply.

metamorpha
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Looks like a trophy boyfriend. Venus can get much better than that.

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:13 AM

ungh ungh...not the "snow". :rolls: I'm dead!!!!

Since we r on Venus' love life....does anyone think Serena and big Sascha have gotten down at least once??! I mean c'mon...Sascha is is fine and all that working out and spending time together. He had to hit it at least once...at least!!

Julian.
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:45 AM
He is just okay for me. :lol:

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:11 AM
:lol: That's why I left Drake off the list. In defense of Serena she was pretty young when she dated most of those guys. Common and Serena made a great couple, too bad it didn't work.

Yeah Common was definitely the cream of that crop... LOL Although, he was a little old for her, no?

Rocketta
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:28 AM
ungh ungh...not the "snow". :rolls: I'm dead!!!!

Since we r on Venus' love life....does anyone think Serena and big Sascha have gotten down at least once??! I mean c'mon...Sascha is is fine and all that working out and spending time together. He had to hit it at least once...at least!!
Gosh I hope not, Sascha is not good looking to me. However, that's not why I hope not. I hope not because they have are really good working relationship and that would surely ruin it.

le bon vivant
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:36 AM
I will just shamelessly lift a paragraph from wiki rather than bothering to paraphrase it

So there you have it. Venus is just doing her bit for the survival of the human race.

Just don't listen to the sunscreen/sun tan lotion industry, as I'm sure they would like to suppress this vital information. ;)You have misinterpreted this, as there is more genetic diversity within races than between then, plus there is more genetic variation amongst Sub-Saharan Africans than any other population on Earth.

Venus' man is cute bootz though! :hearts:

le bon vivant
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:44 AM
I called it a long time ago in the Serena match thread.......I know Venus' modus operandi.She dates a white man, but only one that works for her. That way the power dynamics are equalized.

Pluton is onto something :oh:

Navratil
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:45 AM

Yep - wanted to write the same stuff ;)

So I just klick I LIKE

Just Do It
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Not liking him at all :sobbing:

Stern
Sep 6th, 2012, 07:25 AM
and Venus' boyfriend. :oh:

:lol:

Beat
Sep 6th, 2012, 07:27 AM

:help: :help: :help:

Stern
Sep 6th, 2012, 07:29 AM
I hope it's true.

Drake1980
Sep 6th, 2012, 07:29 AM
how do we know it's her boyfriend?

The Witch-king
Sep 6th, 2012, 07:32 AM
She like dat swirl :inlove:

The Witch-king
Sep 6th, 2012, 07:56 AM

:rolls:

Talula
Sep 6th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Oh boy. This all sounds too familiar. All of a sudden Tennis Forum turns into the Republic of South Africa because Venus is dating a white guy. If anybody in my country says that people only make a big deal out of this in SA, I'll point them to this forum. :haha:

He's hot, she's hot. They look happy. Let's be happy for them. :D

Agree. And if anyone tries to make out that racism is one way traffic just point them to this thread.

It's quite shocking that in 2012 young people are more compartmentalised in their attitudes than 20 years ago!

Dexter
Sep 6th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Oh my goodness... so what? She is not into her own folks... neither am I. I'm caucasian and I'm simply not attracted to caucasians at all. :shrug: Not anymore.

DrRena
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:05 AM
I don't blame her for being 'an octopus' in this instance ;)

Comebacksova
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:11 AM
That explains her lack of fitness. :oh:

Libertango
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:14 AM
They make a nice looking couple indeed :D :yeah:

Juju Nostalgique
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Average IMO... :shrug: And without the facial hair... :tape: :help:

Raiden
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:31 AM

http://elevenbyvenus.com/shop/21-153-product_cover/bring-it-slub-crew.jpgWhy'd you post two white guys pics?

You suspect Coconus is dating both?

lenas warriors
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:34 AM
More importantly EleVen for men is dull!!

Maddy-88
Sep 6th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Go Venus. He is fine, she deserves some happiness after not dating for some time and especially after the Sjogrens

ExXotikal
Sep 6th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Has anyone of y'all found his nudes or not yet?

rechi
Sep 6th, 2012, 10:49 AM
i don't get this interracial relationship problem. Hey guys, we're all human beigns. The skin colour doesn't matter at all imo...

Dave.
Sep 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM
I'm glad Venus is secure enough to not care about what colour or how much money her dates have. Some people in this thread should take a leaf out of her book or they will end up bitter and alone. :)

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I'm glad Venus is secure enough to not care about what colour or how much money her dates have. Some people in this thread should take a leaf out of her book or they will end up bitter and alone. :)
I think the problem is she does care what color the person is......

The Witch-king
Sep 6th, 2012, 11:29 AM

http://i51.tinypic.com/2isza51.jpg

If some of yall don't take a muthafuckin seat...

Nicolas
Sep 6th, 2012, 11:46 AM
So much blatant racism and this thread is still open....
Mods :facepalm:

kwilliams
Sep 6th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Well, I hope she's happy and that it works out but most of all (selfishly) I hope it's good for her career and not a detriment. I don't think Venus got distracted or complacent when she was with Hank though, so hopefully it won't happen this time.

Also, we don't know Venus's entire dating history. It's just been Hank and this guy, right? Two points make a line, not a pattern. It's somewhat irksome if she only likes one ethnic group or doesn't like her own ethnic group but it doesn't necessarily mean much. It could just be that she's attracted to what's different or has a particularly liking for something (physical or non-physical) more common in others. I think we all know Venus is really proud of her roots and where she comes from. So, it doesn't necessarily mean much and at the end of the day it's her life, she deserves to be happy and doesn't need to be criticised for it.

I've never dated an Irish person or even a caucasian person but that's purely because of happenstance and because I'm a bit selective and haven't been with all that many people. Venus could very well be the same. She would strike me as being a serious dater and someone who probably wouldn't make a relationship public until it was quite serious.

Also, a friend of mine says he is not attracted to Asian people, which kind of bothers me purely because there's no group that I find unattractive or less attractive, so I can understand what motivates that feeling/disposition. I know he's not racist in any shape, way or form but that only makes it a little harder to understand. I go out of my way to point out drop-dead-gorgeous Asians and he will invariably agree that they are gorgeous and he would be with them but I suppose, just in general, the average Asian is less attractive to him but the gorgeous ones are as attractive as anyone else. I suppose my point is that sexual attraction is complicated and you can't say for sure what this mean about Venus.

kwilliams
Sep 6th, 2012, 11:55 AM
So much blatant racism and this thread is still open....
Mods :facepalm:

You make a good point. If this prejudice were directed toward a "non-white" group, this thread probably would've been closed already.

tennismaster8820
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:12 PM
This thread is awful.:help:
Full of prejudice and stupidity.

Kasey
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:34 PM
F*ck you racist bastards!

Thought we were in 21st century, where people are supposed not to give a shit about other people's preferences, but it appears that stupidity still hasn't been eradicated.....
Stay pressed you fools.

chuvack
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I had always thought that the OP was a straight male.

Akila
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM

shittt, if you can do THAT for her, LORD JESUS, I can only IMAGINE what you can do for me!!! :drool::drool::drool::lick:

Kon.
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:48 PM
They look good together. :yeah:
I hope Venus is happy.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:01 PM
This thread is awful.:help:
Full of prejudice and stupidity.

F*ck you racist bastards!

Thought we were in 21st century, where people are supposed not to give a shit about other people's preferences, but it appears that stupidity still hasn't been eradicated.....
Stay pressed you fools.
So after hundreds of year of racism and oppresion the victims must now turn the other cheek because you think it is time? :shakeshead:

Javi.
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:06 PM
You guys are too much. :facepalm:

I agree with Nicolas, this should be closed.

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:27 PM
shittt, if you can do THAT for her, LORD JESUS, I can only IMAGINE what you can do for me!!! :drool::drool::drool::lick:

[||] (http://dallaspenn.com/weblog/?p=2014)

Talula
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:27 PM
So after hundreds of year of racism and oppresion the victims must now turn the other cheek because you think it is time? :shakeshead:

So because racism exists, a black person can't date a white one? How odd. Doesn't that support and continue racism and separatism?

KournikovaFan91
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:31 PM
This thread :tape: The title was so innocent and its now totally derailed :facepalm:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
He is alright. Guys wearing a cap like that really turns me off for some reason.

pierce85
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
This thread confirms the interesting psychological theory that most of the times victims of racism become racists themselves

Matt01
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM

So wrong on so many levels. :o It doesn't matter if the guy is white, black, green or violet...

Where is the problem in that? She can date whoever she wants :rolleyes:

tennismaster8820
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:17 PM

There is no excuse for it.
It's ignorance and hate.

LoveFifteen
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:22 PM

No, you are the one who cares what color the person is! :o

So because of hundreds of years of racism, you're allowed to be critical when a black person dates a white person? :unsure:

I'm white, and I have dated black guys. I suppose because of thousands of years of homophobia and racism, our relationships were worthy of criticism. :weirdo:

You're just a bitter person who wants racial division and hostility to continue instead of heal. Disgusting. :o

I'm so sick of people seeing only race, as if when I dated black guys, I was dating them for their race, not because of who they were as individuals. :rolleyes:

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:46 PM
So, which one of you tipped MTO off to this story, cuz it's well-known known they never do their own research?

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/58258/new-couple-alert-venus-williams-is-spotted-out-with-her-new-boyfriend-he-s-younger-than-her-and-he-s-cute.html

Akila
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:51 PM
[||] (http://dallaspenn.com/weblog/?p=2014)

i am a fucking LADY. wtf u mean no homo?!?!

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:53 PM
So because racism exists, a black person can't date a white one? How odd. Doesn't that support and continue racism and separatism?
Is that what you got from that statement. My gradmother married a white man. My mother is Biracial. I don't know where you get that from.

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:55 PM
i am a fucking LADY. wtf u mean no homo?!?!

Well, you can't blame me for assuming. :lol: We'll talk after you pass a DNA test. ;)

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:57 PM
No, you are the one who cares what color the person is! :o

So because of hundreds of years of racism, you're allowed to be critical when a black person dates a white person? :unsure:

I'm white, and I have dated black guys. I suppose because of thousands of years of homophobia and racism, our relationships were worthy of criticism. :weirdo:

You're just a bitter person who wants racial division and hostility to continue instead of heal. Disgusting. :o

I'm so sick of people seeing only race, as if when I dated black guys, I was dating them for their race, not because of who they were as individuals. :rolleyes:
No I am saying that I can understand why people would be a little apprehensive with this pairing. Remember, I have friends who grandmothers were raped by white men in the south and there was nothing that could be done for them. I can understand them not wanting to have anything with person of another race. You act like hundreds of years of oppression is just supposed to be let go t the drop of hat because there are now no law preventing it. Not even 2 generations ago, there were law preventing interracial marriage and upholding racism.

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I'm also disappointed at the lack of variety in Venus's dating choices.

But whatever. It's obviously not helping her tennis.

LoveFifteen
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
No I am saying that I can understand why people would be a little apprehensive with this pairing. Remember, I have friends who grandmothers were raped by white men in the south and there was nothing that could be done for them. I can understand them not wanting to have anything with person of another race. You act like hundreds of years of oppression is just supposed to be let go t the drop of hat because there are now no law preventing it. Not even 2 generations ago, there were law preventing interracial marriage and upholding racism.

A lot of straight people have mistreated, oppressed, and executed GLBT people for thousands of years. That will never give me the right to resent gays who have straight friends. You don't have to let go of hundreds of years of oppression at the drop of a hat, but you cannot blame an individual white person in 2012 for the crimes of history, just like I have no right to have a huge chip on my shoulder against all straight people just because many of them hate me and don't want me to have any rights. You can either let the racial oppression of the past make you bitter and resentful, viewing all white people as suspect, or you can allow your wounds to be healed and find love/friendship with people of any race.

LoveFifteen
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I'm also disappointed at the lack of variety in Venus's dating choices.

Would you be disappointed in the lack of variety if she only dated black men? Something tells me no.

KournikovaFan91
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
A lot of straight people have mistreated, oppressed, and executed GLBT people for thousands of years. That will never give me the right to resent gays who have straight friends.

Agree I've tons of straight friends and tbh I treat everyone on an individual basis, if they are nice to me I like them and if they're not nice I don't like them.

Many people in this thread have a massive chip on their shoulder :o

Marcoo
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:17 PM
So cool that there are people in the world who don't care about the skin colour and can love eachother no matter what :D

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Would you be disappointed in the lack of variety if she only dated black men? Something tells me no.

I would if she had an aversion to dating other races.

~{X}~
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Yum indeed! I was praising about him last night on the phone to my friend. :lol:

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:21 PM

THIS!!!! Checkmate!!! You are so right and you will get crickets to this statement!!!

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM
THIS!!!! Checkmate!!! You are so right and you will get crickets to this statement!!!

Not really. I already responded.

The Witch-king
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM

Why would he. Black men never beat, raped or mistreated black women.

miffedmax
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I mostly think she should date older, balder white guys. ;)

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I agree, and even when they did, they could be punished to full extent of the law.

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Not really. I already responded.

So how do u know she has an aversion to dating other races? Can u give me a quote or are u just assuming?

azinna
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Folks are reading a tremendous amount into what little they are able to see.

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM

Had to cop this gif for that crazy post!!

R u kidding me with THAT statement??!! Men of all races are guilty of this. Black men r no exception.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
So how do u know she has an aversion to dating other races? Can u give me a quote or are u just assuming?
You would agree that Venus' dating history provides her with more evidence than you to the contrary right?

BuTtErFrEnA
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:34 PM

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv270/kgilligan88/unsure.gif

ampers&
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/4925.gif

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Had to cop this gif for that crazy post!!

R u kidding me with THAT statement??!! Men of all races are guilty of this. Black men r no exception.
He was trying to be facetious. He does not really believe that.....hence my response.

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:36 PM
if youre willing to dig up in venus' poon, you should be DELIGHTED im willin to strangle ur diq wit my tight grip twat :kiss:

:eek:

I'm quite certain you're confused. Here's what we'll do, you find someone else to handle that and I'll keep my sights on Vee's V. :drool:

DeucesAreWild
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:37 PM
This thread is pathetic!

A lot of prejudice and bigotry from people that have no vested interest in this relationship. Did not know TF had so many mind readers to know what Venus is thinking. If she is happy then good for her. If others have a problem with interracial couples
check the calender.

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM

I'm only speaking on what I have seen.

And before people criticize brickhouse and others, they should know that their perspectives are speaking from a history and background that involve issues and concepts other posters have no concept of.

There is an unfortunate history of portraying African-Americans as unattractive, undesirable and inferior to whites in terms of looks and overall appeal.
There was an entire cultural movement behind the phrase "Black is Beautiful". And how does this concern Venus? She has only really been portrayed as beautiful by the black community in major media. I never really hear white men (straight ones at least) go on about how sexy Venus Williams. Actually, I've never heard it at all.. but at the same time I've heard many black men talk about Venus.

So I'm suspicious when her dating history involves (as far as I know) white men and not a single black man. It hints at a preference for white men and possibly a prejudice against black men. And some here probably feel that Venus of all people should be aware and averse to prejudices regarding beauty and race in America.

DeucesAreWild
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:50 PM

And before people criticize brickhouse and others, they should know that their perspectives are speaking from a history and background that involve issues and concepts other posters have no concept of.

There is an unfortunate history of portraying African-Americans as unattractive, undesirable and inferior to whites in terms of looks and overall appeal.
There was an entire cultural movement behind the phrase "Black is Beautiful". And how does this concern Venus? She has really been portrayed as beautiful by the black community in media. I never really hear white men (straight ones at least) go on about how sexy Venus Williams. Actually, I've never heard it at all.. but at the same time I've heard many black men talk about Venus.

So I'm suspicious when her dating history involves (as far as I know) white men and not a single black man. It hints at a preference for white men and possibly a prejudice against black men. And some here probably feel that Venus of all people should be aware and averse to prejudices regarding beauty and race in America.

Who cares?

Are you really trying to justify prejudice and bigotry? I don't care how someone's perception may have been "shaped" by history. It still does not give them any justifiable rights to make assumptions about people they do not know. They are taking their issues and projecting them onto Venus. That is not right or in any way justifiable. If it were the other way around and comments were made against a white female player dating a black man, would you justify those comments as well?

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Who cares?

Are you really trying to justify prejudice and bigotry? I don't care how someone's perception may have been "shaped" by history. It still does not give them any justifiable rights to make assumptions about people they do not know. They are taking their issues and projecting them onto Venus. That is not right or in any way justifiable. If it were the other way around and comments were made against a white female player dating a black man, would you justify those comments as well?
Jelena Jankovic has said she doesn't find black men attractive and would not date one. I don't remember a big uproar from the black posters on this board. Do you?

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Who cares?

I didn't justify anyone's bigotry and I haven't read all the posts so I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

From what I've read, a few posters have commented on Venus's preference for white men. If we can have threads calling a trainer/coach gay based on pure speculation, then I'm not sure why someone can't comment on Venus's preferences when we actually have some evidence.

Shuji Shuriken
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Wait one fucking MINUTE. This woman is getting some fine ass dick and ya'll her debating the dick's COLOUR? Gorl. As long as he's dicking her down right and she's happy i'm happy. She better put it on him, cause if I get CLOSE to that cack...gorl http://gifsoup.com/view/94209/sheneneh-jenkins-o.gif

DeucesAreWild
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:01 PM
I didn't justify anyone's bigotry and I haven't read all the posts so I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

From what I've read, a few posters have commented on Venus's preference for white men. If we can have threads calling a trainer/coach gay based on pure speculation, then I'm not sure why someone can't comment on Venus's preferences when we actually have some evidence.

I think they have done more than comment. They have made critical assumptions based on the little they see of her public life. And it revolves around the issue of race. Some are obviously bitter and projecting.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:01 PM
BTW, I love how everyone is in here calling me a racist, but when posters use well known racist terminology to describe Serena, we have the apologists coming out left and right saying that is not what he meant or they are not racist because they say racists things. Oh his parents just died, english is not his first language. Where are my apologists?

Fuzzylogic
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:03 PM
This is actually 2012, just had to check my calendar to be sure :lol:

donellcarey
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:06 PM
How is this a racial problem?

She's a woman, she dates guys, who cares what color is his skin.

Dead @ some of the posters trying to make it an "issue", foolishness never ends in this world I guess.

Get that fine **** in your puss Vee:lol:

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM

Dead @ some of the posters trying to make it an "issue", foolishness never ends in this world I guess.

Like I said, some posters have absolutely no concept of racial issues in the US

DeucesAreWild
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Jelena Jankovic has said she doesn't find black men attractive and would not date one. I don't remember a big uproar from the black posters on this board. Do you?

Haven't been around long enough to answer that question. So far as Jelena Jankovic, she stated her preferences plainly. Not finding another race sexually desirable does not make a person bad. That said, Venus has not to my knowledge stated such preferences, but people want to make assumptions. And appear bitter.

mdterp01
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:08 PM
This is actually 2012, just had to check my calendar to be sure :lol:

Exactly....crazy!!! :rolleyes:

Matt01
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:10 PM

Where's the evidence? I know she dated that guy whose name begins with K (Kuhnke?) and now this new guy. They're both white, fine. Did she date other white guys? Do we know that she never dated any black guys?

So far I don't see any evidence tbh but maybe you know something I don't do.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Haven't been around long enough to answer that question. So far as Jelena Jankovic, she stated her preferences plainly. Not finding another race sexually desirable does not make a person bad. That said, Venus has not to my knowledge stated such preferences, but people want to make assumptions. And appear bitter.
When did I say that?

mdterp01
Where's the evidence? I know she dated that guy whose name begins with K (Kuhnke?) and now this new guy. They're both white, fine. Did she date other white guys? Do we know that she never dated any black guys?

Never thought I'd agree with a post from this one....but I do.

And if Venus had only been linked to black guys....Trust and believe there would be NO comments like "I guess she isn't into white guys" or "why doesn't she date white guys" or "why does she exclusively date black guys" This thread turned from recognizing the hotness of her new bf to revealing some real ignorance....and ignorance from people that is surprising and disappointing.

donellcarey

You're better than that.

Novichok

Get that fine **** in your puss Vee:lol:

Some people believe that Venus only dates white men (I don't know their reasons for believing this). Racial restrictions in dating are racist.

brickhousesupporter
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:15 PM

Yes, there have been other white guys......and we have never had Venus linked to a black guy yet. Do you really think that if Venus was dating a black guy the media would not have been on top of it? Anyway, we don't even know if she is dating this guy. My issue with Venus is that she is potentially dating the hired help......again.

LoveFifteen
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:17 PM

I never heard that Jelena said that, but I do remember John Mayer receiving a lot of flack - and rightly so - for his horribly rude comments about not being into anyone but white women. ("I have a David Duke dick", or something like that.) If I had seen the thread about Jelena's comments, I would have criticized her, just as I would lambaste any white person who dared to criticize another white person for dating a person of color, as if that were wrong.

I have dated black, Asian, and Latino men, and I've sometimes gotten rude comments from some white people. "I just want big black cock. I'm a rice queen. I'm a bean queen. etc". I just ignore those people. They are too small-minded to see people of different races as individual human beings.

There is an unfortunate history of portraying African-Americans as unattractive, undesirable and inferior to whites in terms of looks and overall appeal. There was an entire cultural movement behind the phrase "Black is Beautiful".

I know of this unfortunate history, and it's very saddening. But doesn't that mean it's actually quite wonderful when Venus dates a white man? It means there are plenty of white men who do find Venus beautiful and want to date her. They don't see her as unattractive, undesirable, and inferior. They really do believe that "black is beautiful". I just don't understand how that's not something worthy of celebrating and how it's actually something very beautiful, a step towards racial healing and reconciliation.

I also believe that black is beautiful. I really miss the last guy I was dating, who got a job in LA and left DC. He was so painfully hot, and the sex was scorching. I'm glad he was open to dating a white person instead of letting the crimes of history prevent us from sharing something beautiful.

DeucesAreWild
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:18 PM

Exactly!

All people know is what they have seen in public. Unless they know Venus privately and know all her history, it is nothing but pure assumptions. Coupled with the undertones of bitterness in this thread.

kwilliams
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:19 PM

There was an entire cultural movement behind the phrase "Black is Beautiful". And how does this concern Venus? She has only really been portrayed as beautiful by the black community in major media. I never really hear white men (straight ones at least) go on about how sexy Venus Williams. Actually, I've never heard it at all.. but at the same time I've heard many black men talk about Venus.

Who is to say she's not aware of it? Venus is a well-educated, conscientious woman. There's a difference between being aware of something and living your life by it. No one has the right to tell her it's wrong to be with any adult she chooses to be with. She may be a role model but that doesn't mean she can't date who she wants to date. She has done a lot for African Americans, indeed for all Americans, and she doesn't owe anyone anything I understand that it might make some uncomfortable or even be a little disappointing but those feelings barely warrant any open criticism, never mind any derision. Especially as your "evidence" is so scant. Last time I checked people were supposed to be with the people they loved, not people their families or communities deemed most suitable.

Sweety Darling
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:21 PM

And?

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I know of this unfortunate history, and it's very saddening. But doesn't that mean it's actually quite wonderful when Venus dates a white man? It means there are plenty of white men who do find Venus beautiful and want to date her. They don't see her as unattractive, undesirable, and inferior. They really do believe that "black is beautiful". I just don't understand how that's not something worthy of celebrating and how it's actually something very beautiful, a step towards racial healing and reconciliation.

That would be the case if Venus was presented as beautiful in white media or talked about by white men. That's not true. Like I said, I've seen her maybe one or twice.. possibly in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in the Athletes section. Haven't seen her anywhere else. Meanwhile, she's constantly portrayed by black media as beautiful, sexy, etc.

So the likely explanation is that Venus is seeking out white men specifically.

kwilliams
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Who is to say she's not aware of it? Venus is a well-educated, conscientious woman. There's a difference between being aware of something and living your life by it. No one has the right to tell her it's wrong to be with any adult she chooses to be with. She may be a role model but that doesn't mean she can't date who she wants to date. She has done a lot for African Americans, indeed for all Americans, and she doesn't owe anyone anything I understand that it might make some uncomfortable or even be a little disappointing but those feelings barely warrant any open criticism, never mind any derision. Especially as your "evidence" is so scant. Last time I checked people were supposed to be with the people they loved, not people their families or communities deemed most suitable.

I'm seriously gonna make a Chris Crocker "leave Venus alone" video!!!!! She so doesn't deserve any scorn, or societal pressure for her love life, especially when no one knows much about her dating history at all (which goes to show she has kept it quite private and would probably hate this topic arising!!)

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:27 PM

I said it was disappointing. I'm not criticizing her. She can do whatever she wants but people here are free to comment.
And I'd say Americans and African-Americans have done as much for her if not more than she has done for us.

kwilliams
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I said it was disappointing. I'm not criticizing her. She can do whatever she wants but people here are free to comment.
And I'd say Americans and African-Americans have done as much for her if not more than she has done for us.

How so?

As I said, a certain level of disappointment is understandable but I don't think that disappointment should be expressed unless you have some hard evidence because it's quite a thing to suggest someone has problems dating within their own race/ethnic group. If I was Venus, I'd be quite hurt by such a suggestion.

Olórin
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Some people believe that Venus only dates white men (I don't know their reasons for believing this). Racial restrictions in dating are racist.

Depends on the reasons behind the restriction (not that there is any evidence of a restriction). You date who you are attracted to. If Venus isn't particularly attracted to black guys that's no more racist than a gay man not dating women is sexist.

Cajka
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Meanwhile, she's constantly portrayed by black media as beautiful, sexy, etc.

Are white women portrayed as beautiful by black media?

donellcarey

Narrow-minded people will always be narrow-minded.

Why do you think this world needs super heroes anyway?:lol:

fedhingis67
He looks so much hotter in street clothes than when he's modelling.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2r9s7nw0C1qk4tqc.gif

miffedmax
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:36 PM
You're better than that.

I'm just jokingly implying--or frankly stating--I think Venus is very attractive.

And I am certainly older and more bald than her boyfriend. ;)

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:36 PM
How so?

She gets paid to play a game. She's a celebrity because of it.
I'd say any athlete that has made millions and achieved fame from a sport in this country owes their success to the audience that pays for their checks and has made them popular.

As for the African-American community, there have been athletes and individuals that have paved the way for her and there has been a community that has embraced her when no one else would.

AcesHigh
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Are white women portrayed as beautiful by black media?

White media projects itself as speaking for society at large. Black media often specializes in accounting for the lack of coverage of blacks and attention to the issues in society overall.
It's like asking why there isn't more English on Spanish television.

Novichok
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Depends on the reasons behind the restriction (not that there is any evidence of a restriction). You date who you are attracted to. If Venus isn't particularly attracted to black guys that's no more racist than a gay man not dating women is sexist.

I guess my definition of racism is too broad (even though I find nothing wrong with "racist" dating). What is your definition of racism?

Cajka
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:46 PM
That's really not relevant to anything any one has been talking about. The thread may already be off topic but we don't need useless straw-men from people who can't understand the flow of a debate.

My point was that the media is irrelevant in this case, but whatever you understood. Or in other words: if a famous white woman is dating a black guy, would AcesHigh have a problem with that? Would he think that it's all because she has a problem with her image in black media.

moby
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
My view of racial preferences in dating, is that yes, it hints at racism, not of that person necessarily, but of the power structures built into society. At the same time, most of the time it's no fault of the person with those preferences, and it doesn't make sense to practice affirmative action for the sake of it.

This isn't like discrimination in the workplace. If you're unhappy with it, you just have to suck it up and "love the world twice as hard" (http://nymag.com/news/features/asian-americans-2011-5/index9.html)

Cajka
Sep 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
White media projects itself as speaking for society at large. Black media often specializes in accounting for the lack of coverage of blacks and attention to the issues in society overall.

Almost every Serb thinks that Ivanovic is the most beautiful athlete in the world, she's been on 1000 Serbian coverages etc. She's also popular in general, but nobody praises her beauty as much as Serbs do.

And I can tell you this, so far she has only dated guys who are not from Serbia and I could see on Serbian forums comments like: "She never dates Serbs, she's embarrassed of our country, those Australian and Spanish guys will never praise her as much as Serbian men would. They will treat her like a toy, she has a complex about her nationality etc."

Does this sound right to you? Should AI date only Serbs? Should Venus date only black guys? Maybe we should never have friends, socialize outside of our small communities?

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:02 PM

Well said.

tennismaster8820
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
That would be the case if Venus was presented as beautiful in white media or talked about by white men. That's not true. Like I said, I've seen her maybe one or twice.. possibly in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue in the Athletes section. Haven't seen her anywhere else. Meanwhile, she's constantly portrayed by black media as beautiful, sexy, etc.

So the likely explanation is that Venus is seeking out white men specifically.

There's no justification for any form of bigotry and that's all I see from your posts.

I especially remember one big article in Croatian newspapers when she was playing in Portorož, Slovenia.
Journalist portrayed her as very beuatiful sexy woman with very sexy and sensual voice.
I've seen such kind of articles many times.

I can't believe this is even discussed in thread, it should be about Venus and her bf, about anything but their race.

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Almost every Serb thinks that Ivanovic is the most beautiful athlete in the world, she's been on 1000 Serbian coverages etc. She's also popular in general, but nobody praises her beauty as much as Serbs do.

And I can tell you this, so far she has only dated guys who are not from Serbia and I could see on Serbian forums comments like: "She never dates Serbs, she's embarrassed of our country, those Australian and Spanish guys will never praise her as much as Serbian men would. They will treat her like a toy, she has a complex about her nationality etc."

Does this sound right to you? Should AI date only Serbs? Should Venus date only black guys? Maybe we should never have friends, socialize outside of our small communities?

The problem people are having with Venus is not that she dates white guys, it's that she ONLY dates white guys. So, no, dating ONLY black guys would not be a solution, IMO.

Cajka
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:23 PM
The problem people are having with Venus is not that she dates white guys, it's that she ONLY dates white guys. So, no, dating ONLY black guys would not be a solution, IMO.

A solution? But where's the problem? If there's no solid proof that she has some serious issues, she can date only black guys if she wants, only white guys or whomever she wants. We all have different tastes in men/women. It's like being attracted to blondes only (like one mod on this board).

tennismaster8820
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM

Well thank God that Venus doesn't care about people who have such backward opinions.
It's her choice to date whoever she wants and it's nobody's buisness.

JN
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM
A solution? But where's the problem? If there's no solid proof that she has some serious issues, she can date only black guys if she wants, only white guys or whomever she wants. We all have different tastes in men/women. It's like being attracted to blondes only (like one mod on this board).

I said the problem "people" are having, not Venus.

Oh, and in the case of Miffedmax, that is a problem. :lol:

Cajka
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:35 PM
I said the problem "people" are having, not Venus.

yes and I'm saying that they should not have a problem with her dating white guys unless there's a solid proof that she has some serious issues.

Oh, and in the case of Miffedmax, that is a problem. :lol:

:lol: Ouch! :spit:

winone23
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM

http://concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/venus_man3.jpg
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/3825/0178uc.jpg
http://mychoicetolove.com/images/interracial/Hank%20and%20Venus.jpg

I know Venus has gone on dates with other guys, but in addition to the new boyfriend who is the best looking these are her known boyfriends. I heard the guy with the tattoos was BAD news and had a shady past. Thank God Venus didn't date him long.

She may have gone on a date with this dude.
http://cdn.concreteloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/43233pcn_venus02.jpg

Whitehead's Boy
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:54 PM
You date who you are attracted to. If Venus isn't particularly attracted to black guys that's no more racist than a gay man not dating women is sexist.

Not being attracted to a particular race is by definition a racist concept. What physically stimulates attraction are the masculine and feminine features of a person; there is nothing intrisically masculine or feminine about a race. The argument that you don't choose who you are attracted to is irrelevant anyway. I'm sure a lot of idiots didn't choose to believe that black people are stupid, they just see it that way; it doesn't mean it's not racist.

Sweety Darling
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:55 PM
This thread needs closing.

monmonito
Sep 6th, 2012, 05:55 PM
why always white?

Dodoboy.
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:02 PM
She's had BAD taste, she finally gets it right :inlove:

GAGAlady
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Who cares if he's white? If Venus is happy that's all that matters

Javi.
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM
This thread still active? :haha:
17 pages of discussion about whether it is right that Venus dates white men? :hysteric:

Fortunetely, a black woman dating a white man it's not an "issue" anymore but in the narrow minds of some people. Who cares if she decides to date white, black or both? Sexual attraction can't be controlled. :shrug:
Because we are in 21th century, one should be able to date whoever no matter the sex, religion or race of his/her partner without being judged. Still, I see some people keep doing it.

Nicolas
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Seriously, when will this thread be closed?

Mary Cherry.
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Oh hi :oh:

moby
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Not being attracted to a particular race is by definition a racist concept. What physically stimulates attraction are the masculine and feminine features of a person; there is nothing intrisically masculine or feminine about a race. The argument that you don't choose who you are attracted to is irrelevant anyway. I'm sure a lot of idiots didn't choose to believe that black people are stupid, they just see it that way; it doesn't mean it's not racist.

Actually, Asians are considered the most neotenic race, and women the more neotenic sex, so on average there is some argument for saying Asians (men and women) look more feminine intrinsically.

Shuji Shuriken
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM
I keep coming back hoping SOMEBODY post his dick pics. I am ready for the TEA https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-p4l0A1AqTEE/T0CVWXB2O7I/AAAAAAAAAbo/nqCAvce09oo/s345/Arethateasip.gif