PDA

View Full Version : USO QF: [3] Maria Sharapova d. [11] Marion Bartoli 3-6 6-3 6-4

SilverSlam
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:16 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9w3j0bqLG1rfzdkco1_500.jpg

Maria :cheer:. USO SF :hearts:

Joe.
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Omg what a tight match :hysteric:

But Maria is through to her first Semi Final here since winning the title in '06 :cheer:

Great fight Maria :yeah:

Marion's constant moving though :speakles:

duhcity
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:17 PM
The two marquee quarters so far have been amazing, good for women's tennis.

Mikey.
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Well thank fuck for that! :drama:

Roookie
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Fuck yeah!!!! :banana:

GoofyDuck
Marion's IQ is overrated, she just kept on hitting through the middle :facepalm:

Tennis Fool
Commentator: Sharapova's service games have literally been an adventure. :rolls:

Steven.
fark I am dead THANK GOD

Patrick345
Just a bit better from Sharapova in the crucial stages of a very good 3rd set. Bartoli had her chances, breakpoints for a 4-2 lead, gamepoint for a 5-4 lead.

Dav.
#equalpay

GrandMartha
bad and good at times. Overall a good match. Marion played extremely well.

mdterp01
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9uw14e07l1qcokc4o1_400.gif

CHILD PLEASE!!! BE GONE MARION!!!

olivero
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Poor Marion, she gave her heart out there :( So close.

Singleniacki
Shame Marion couldn't keep her form from yesterday. But nonetheless at least things are looking up, and I can go sleep now haha

Gilas.
:inlove: don't get bageled in the semis girl!!!!

jedw
Heartbroken

I hate this so much. :sad:

swissmr
3rd set was actually really enjoyable! So happy. Scared about the Azarenka match though :scared:

Bayo
I'm glad she eked it out, but the HC Queen must surely have been salivating watching this one.

Adrian.
Again rain saved the witch :o

moemoe
I was so scared......

Yay Maria!

Yashal
Never doubted of it.

Marion, darling, enjoy your way back to the bakery :wavey:
Mary, loose to Vika now :devil:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:20 PM
:woohoo: Well fought Masha :bounce:

TuxedoSlam
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Maria graceful enough to admit the rain delay helped her.

Peak Marion > Peak Rosemary's baby > Peak Pierce

ShiftyFella
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Marion you killed me, why you squandered all your opportunities, it could be over in strait sets:fiery:

Marionated
Marion :tears: played GOAT yesterday. Not the same level today, had chances early on the second, couldn't capitalize, but fought extremely hard in that quality third set. Very pleased with this tournament!

Sharapova was just too clutch when it mattered, particulary on serve.

Cosmic Voices
Masha I'm so happy :hysteric:
Brilliant year for you. Marion nice play :yeah:

The handshake was so suprisingly cordial. Top half QF have been incredible

tennisbum79
Congrats to Maria.
As always, on a close contest, she can be counted on to pull thru.

Charlatan
omg...Illuminatipova once again using voodoo and witchcraft to call the rain and save her ass from being whopped! she must be lucky that the rain brings her over 40 winners and clutch serves! lucky bitch

pokey camp
What a champ. 3rd set GOAT strikes again. :worship:

And Marion? :worship: She's such a gd badass. I can't believe I ever disliked her. Forever :o :o :o @ my bad taste.

Libertango
I don't like either which meant I actually really enjoyed that, because I had no tension about the winner :lol:

Well played Maria!

Marion :hug:

Excelscior
It's a Conspiracy!! :eek: :unsure: :eek:

Djezonfly
Marion's so-so serving cost her the match today. Still, I'm proud of my girl she played well overall and fight till the end as usual. :hug:

As for Maria, she was really good, smart serving and deadly groundstrokes :worship:

charmedRic
impressive yet really tight match.

Beaumont
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Bartoli is fascinating to watch. It's a shame she's not more consistent, because she's a great ball striker. Sharapova does my head in, the grunting just makes me hate her as a tennis player

tennisrules
Well done Maria:)

Marion had her chances and easily could have won this but Maria came to play.

Props to both for giving us an entertaining, dramatic match. So far the women's quarters matches have been pretty damn good.

King Halep
Marion's IQ is overrated, she just kept on hitting through the middle :facepalm:

ran out of energy

killerqueen
Pleased with the result, worried about the performance. :unsure: Nervous about what is coming for Maria, but I'd probably have taken SF at the start of the event..

Good effort from Marion here after a somewhat poor year.

jedw
Please merge threads. I don't like having to talk of my heartbreak twice over. :sad:

Joelina
what a fighter! congratz Maria :bounce::bounce:

King Halep
Bartoli is fascinating to watch. It's a shame she's not more consistent, because she's a great ball striker. Sharapova does my head in, the grunting just makes me hate her as a tennis player

mute her :)

KournikovaFan91
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:23 PM
I actually like Maria nowadays but Sam Smith's commentary bias was all about Maria. It got a bit ridiculous I thought.
Highly overrated as a commentator on this forum imo.

Good win for Maria to get but can't see her beating Vika. :shrug:

metamorpha
Typical ugly match from below par Sugarpova vs other below par aggressive player. :lol:

Good luck in SF vs Azarenka. Keep serving those DFs and prepare to eat more bagels, breadsticks and ducks.

bandabou
Good win for Masha..clutch saving all those bp's. I don't know if this playing style is gonna work against Vika. Maria was in the hitting the ball down the middle-phase today..against Vika that might be suicide.

Destiny
Sheeeeeeeeeet

danieln1
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Rain def. Marion Bartoli

Sharapova is using her Rain Powers really well to scrape through matches :spit:

Maybe she could use some rain to disrupt Serena“s game agaisnt Ana :oh:

SilverSlam
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Heartbroken

I hate this so much. :sad:

It's a good loss. It was extremely close, and Marion just missed a few returns at the end, that was the only difference.

At least she's picked up her form from the rest of the year, amazing match. :hug:

Ignatius
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:26 PM

Seconded.

Cosmic Voices
Omg HipsterPova you actually posted it :oh:
Masha I'm so fucking happy :hysteric:

Marion brilliant fight :yeah:

vuhvuh
MArion gave it all! she can be so good! simply I adore her and Walter =D =D all the moves clinching fist da best! sad for Marion but Maria was better at the end and she did play not at her level first set and made then still some bad errors and serve weasnt also good. I hope Vika doesnt have brainfart and makes the job. rooting for her tho I wanted Sam in semis but Sam d lose to Masha probably so. davai Vika

Hlavackova
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:28 PM
nice hand shake

jameshazza
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Honestly wasn't expecting that quality from 3-3 in the second. Once Maria won it, I thought she'd win the 3rd easily and ugly at that. Great scrap from Marion in the third though.

Good Luck next round Masha. :cheer:

Stonerpova
I'm exhausted.

NashaMasha
Maria is playing with lack of energy in her batteries.. Maybe she is not in a good form because of this break after Olympics or not fully recovered from this virus. But stil can win only using her champions character.

I'm not sure if Maria can be competitive in the SF , she is not ready to play her best tennis, but it still can be raining in New York )))))))

PS: now I'll go and check how much suisides were commited by Sharahaters during this match

Roookie
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:32 PM
omg...Illuminatipova once again using voodoo and witchcraft to call the rain and save her ass from being whopped! she must be lucky that the rain brings her over 40 winners and clutch serves! lucky bitch

:happy:

Super Dave
Feel sorry for Marion :awww:

Golan
That was embarrassing :mad:
Raindelaypova ... :rolleyes:

n1ko0
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:33 PM
yaaay maria's into the semis! from here onwards it will be azarenka and then (probably) williams, so i wont be too upset if she loses one of those two, just so pleased she's made it this far! Great year at the slams for her! (we'll forget Wimbledon ever happened, but I think the Olympics kind of made up for that, especially as she got her revenge against Sabine).

Also did anyone else get the feeling Sam Smith really hates Marion?! Some of the comments were quite funny and not very subtle!

serendipitynow
Way to go Maria :cheer:

into the semi :cheer:

Madoka
very intense 3rd set...

rucolo
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:35 PM
YES, Maria !!!!!!!!! :D :banana:

Such a mess :sobbing: but what an amazing fighter Maria is :worship:

Rain break helped again, like vs Petrova :lol:

Calypso
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Omg what a tight match :hysteric:

But Maria is through to her first Semi Final here since winning the title in '06 :cheer:

Great fight Maria :yeah:

Marion's constant moving though :speakles:

Hats off to both ladies, and congrats to Masha for hanging tough and pulling out the win under immense pressure!

Ian Aberdon
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I can't believe constantly playing two matches in one - which is what Marion basically does every match by her constant FH & BH swinging of her racquet & bouncing up & down - can help her? :shrug:

I guess she's used to it. But one close up of her on TV showed her blowing her cheeks out as if knackered with a river of sweat dripping down her face!

BlueTrees
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Yes Masha :hearts:

Marion :hug: Played well and fought hard...but she did kind of choke IMO :oh: Had a lot of game and break points in the third set which could've won her the match :shrug:

Halepsova
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:39 PM
What a shitty performance in the last 3 games by Bartoli. For the first time I was rooting for her and she did this. :fiery:
How many chance do you want for beating her, Fatoli?

**mashafierce**
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Even weather wants Maria to bag the title . Let's do this Masha you can do anything

sxeraserhead
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:40 PM
More aggressive player won, it's not like Sharapova really hits harder than Marion, but Marion was just a bit too conservative in rallies...

C. Drone
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:41 PM
HAHAHA WHAT A LUCKYRAINPOVA

http://i.imgur.com/XyCM4.gif

Halepsova
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:44 PM

USTA should force her to play in the rain. :rolleyes:

18majors
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Bartoli can beat anybody, Maria fought her heart out to win.

tonybotz
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:46 PM
while i'm salivating to see another Serena beat down in the final, if Maria plays like this, she doesn't have a chance against Vika.

it-girl
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Marion:tape:

Maria Croft
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Well done Maria fighting through that one.

tennisbum79
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:49 PM
To Marian fans, I understand Maria does not read your comment here on this TF.

But don't you think it is time to start looking at serving well as an asset, rather than something to frown up on?

During Maria matches, you complain when Maria does not serve well or commits unnecessary double faults , yet you maligned players with good serves.

Ar times going as far as treating the serve as an unfair shot to the opponent.
This is unthinkable in any sport, of any fan base, where an athlete who has worked hard on his/her craft to hone it, is maligned because s/he executes it too well.

edificio
Good battle from Marion.

The commentators are so pro Maria, it's off-putting.

masha122
good fight from maria ; marion moving her arms when masha tossed the ball on serve and yelling allez and 'mon after every point including DF was awful ; the handshake was classy didn't expect that :)

flareon
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Missed it :sad: but happy for maria

Marion :hug:

tennisbum79
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Congrats to Maria.
As always, on a close contest, she can be counted on to pull thru.

BartoliBabes
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:56 PM
great match and very little between them in the end
Marion played excellent and absolutely murdered that ball off both sides:eek:
Maria hit a few good serves at the end, and Marion missed a few so-so returns
but what a great, dramatic quarter-final:worship:
really enjoyed it:)

miffedmax
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:05 PM
An all-LOB clash in the semis. :yeah:

StoneRose
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Very good match, not much between them. Vika still favorite for the semi but she'll need to be careful. Congrats Maria :yeah:. Marion :hug:.

shaktincredible
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Allez up your fucking ass GIF please :inlove:

joćo.
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:08 PM
YESSS! :cheer:

RenaSlam.
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Expected after they left the court last night.

Well done, Maria. Good fight, Marion.

misty1
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:15 PM
gross

now maria will get slammed by azarenka just like every other meeting on hard this year

the only more NID match on tour then sharapova v.s azarenka on hard is serena v.s maria

Vincey!
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:19 PM
gross

now maria will get slammed by azarenka just like every other meeting on hard this year

the only more NID match on tour then sharapova v.s azarenka on hard is serena v.s maria

Do you have anything good to say :shrug: seems like each time I see your posts it's to say negative shits about a player :o

Anyway! Happy Maria pulled it through, she is a huge fighter and plays important points really well. Maria saved something like 12 of 15 bps today. Marion just gave too muhc in the last couple games of each sets Maria won. Maria was really flat tho and didn't seem intense in that match at all. She'll have to step up her intensity over Azarenka or else Vika won't have much opposition.

18majors
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:19 PM
gross

I'm surprised that you're from Canada, most Canadians I know are honorable people.

misty1
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Do you have anything good to say :shrug: seems like each time I see your posts it's to say negative shits about a player :o

Anyway! Happy Maria pulled it through, she is a huge fighter and plays important points really well. Maria saved something like 12 of 15 bps today. Marion just gave too muhc in the last couple games of each sets Maria won. Maria was really flat tho and didn't seem intense in that match at all. She'll have to step up her intensity over Azarenka or else Vika won't have much opposition.

then look at more then 1 in every 10 of my posts and you'll see some positive stuff

misty1
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I'm surprised that you're from Canada, most Canadians I know are honorable people.

oh well, clearly your like most americans i know so it balances out

Talula
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:23 PM
It's a good loss. It was extremely close, and Marion just missed a few returns at the end, that was the only difference.

At least she's picked up her form from the rest of the year, amazing match. :hug:

It is a good loss. But i don't think in the end it was as close as it looked!

Break My Rapture
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:27 PM
The two marquee quarters so far have been amazing, good for women's tennis.
Yup.

:bounce: Semis again.

Talula
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I love watching Marion and always root for her but even at the very top of her game when she gives it more than anyone thought she could she cannot pull off the real big win needed to be considered one of the elite.

She fought hard but you could see Maria's brain working out how to win and Marion just couldnt compete by producing winners consistently and looked spent.

I just wish Marion could string several big wins together but she can't. She uses up all her energy and leaves herself with no reserve. We've seen itnover and over again. I think this was as good as it gets for her.

Talula
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM

It wasn't the rain. Matia figured it out and Bartoli gave all she could and had no where else left to go. It's happened before, many times.

perseus2006
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Marion and Pova are all good. Were doubles partners at one time. Have always treated one another with respect.

Speaking of respect, how about an economy sized 5-Gallon pail of Enormous Respect for Marion's performance!

Pova looked out of sorts throughout the match: tired, sick, lacking energy, foggy eyed, flacid faced. I don't know, nobody ever will. Maybe it was just alarm and amazement at how well Marion was playing!

But Pova earned her good win over Marion in an exciting, entertaining, thrilling and amazing three setter.

On to the SF's for Pova! Good luck ... and stay on good terms with Zeus and Neptune!

Mistress of Evil
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Siberian Supremacy :worship:

Quite the intense match, not the best quality but definitely a good WTA match so good for the Tour. :yeah:
Finally, a decent showing at the Open after 6 years of epic messes. A new punchbag. :drool:
Marion did good. Hopefully, she carries on with this form and has a nice Asian swing and gets the Sofia WC. :)

Ferg
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Masha I'm so happy :hysteric:
Brilliant year for you. Marion nice play :yeah:

The handshake was so suprisingly cordial. Top half QF have been incredible

Am I the only one who didnt expect a bitchy handshake? They're definitly among two of the grittiest fighters on tour, I always sensed they had respect for each other despite any antics during the match. Not often Maria gets threatened to be out fought in the intensity/mental stakes, and Im sure she recognizes that :shrug:

Dav.
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:49 PM
How can everyone blame it on the rain when Marion came out firing (and returning) like she did to win that first set? :lol:

Both players faced the same conditions and the stronger one won. :shrug:

King Halep
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I love watching Marion and always root for her but even at the very top of her game when she gives it more than anyone thought she could she cannot pull off the real big win needed to be considered one of the elite.

She fought hard but you could see Maria's brain working out how to win and Marion just couldnt compete by producing winners consistently and looked spent.

I just wish Marion could string several big wins together but she can't. She uses up all her energy and leaves herself with no reserve. We've seen itnover and over again. I think this was as good as it gets for her.

Dr Walter is such a genius biomechanic etc, he should do something about her running out of energy in the third set. Only a player like Kvitova will let Bartoli run her over in a three setter. It was mentioned elsewhere that EPO is not tested for.

NashaP
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Didn't get to see the match but :cheer: Maria

Natural Joe
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Marion :sad: Couldn't see the match but I'm happy she made it so tough for Maria :worship:

Congrats to Maria! Looking forward to the SF, could be another great match that receives a lot of attention in the tennis world and beyond. Good for the sport! :yeah:

dsanders06
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:01 PM
How can everyone blame it on the rain when Marion came out firing (and returning) like she did to win that first set? :lol:

Both players faced the same conditions and the stronger one won. :shrug:

Also, with Maria's shoulder the way it is, constantly stopping and starting in such cold, damp conditions is actually the worst thing for her in terms of getting a rhythm on her serve going.

Sharagassi continues her destiny :hearts:

Where the hell has this Bartoli been all year? :lol: I really thought she was on course for a great season after she played so GOATly against Azarenka in Miami. Even in her 2nd-round match here against Oprandi, she was playing about 1/100th as well as this match. Hopefully she can keep this level up and salvage something from this season in the last couple of months.

Charlatan
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:08 PM

GM

Kon.
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:14 PM
A USO SF again. :cheer:

Congrats to Marion for her good run. :yeah:
It kind of came out of nowhere considering her post Miami slump.

Oh and to the haters, it's understandable that you're pressed but try not to be unreasonable. :hug:

manu32
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:16 PM
gross

yes...

Ferg
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Where the hell has this Bartoli been all year? :lol: I really thought she was on course for a great season after she played so GOATly against Azarenka in Miami. Even in her 2nd-round match here against Oprandi, she was playing about 1/100th as well as this match. Hopefully she can keep this level up and salvage something from this season in the last couple of months.

She said in French media shes had ongoing right shoulder pain from her service motion since the match against Barthel in Stuttgart. As a result, she said she lost all confidence in her game which happens when her serve isnt clicking. Said she was playing far too passively and tried to be more aggresive which resulted in such horror shows like in Carlsbad, and during this time tried to change her service motion which accounted for the horrendous amount of double faults... Everything clicked this week though thankfully so Im hopeful she can keep this form up for the rest of the year. She said shes hitting it without any pain anymore after trying several different solutions. She was hitting harder 2nd serves than Azarenka was hitting 1st serves yesterday after all :lol:

Andy.
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:21 PM
What an amazing fighter Maria is. I couldnt love this girl more if I tried.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/bekkiglittz/GIFs/Cartoon/62556d2c.gif

Anything from now on is a bonus. Its just awesome to have her back in a US Open SF.

PS: This thread is suprisingly hater free.

manu32
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Shoulder"s everywhere,period.

manu32
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Stat's are....

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Drama :hysteric:.

Marion :hug: trying so hard and still ending up short http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/Milot_Sheremeti/tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8.gif

Julian.
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Maria :hearts::banana:

Now please make the match at least competitive against Queen Vika :sobbing:

nelsondan
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Never did figure out the reference to "cake". Something about the draw? Stomach ache? sugarpova?

Belmont Lad
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Gutsy performance from Masha :worship: 3rd GS Semi of the year! :hearts: Shrieka next, eviscerate her! :armed:

Halepsova
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Vika, honey, please take care of this girl. Send her back home selling candy. She needs a new career.

slamchamp
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Vika, honey, please take care of this girl. Send her back home selling candy. She needs a new career.I think she's doing pretty well with her CURRENT career:scratch:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Sharapova's new nickname should be Rain from now on :mad:

bobbynorwich
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Sugar fought Cake and won. Great fight from both.

mashasabinefan1
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:30 PM

How incredibly clever!:worship:

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:31 PM

She is raining over basically the majority of TF's parade for a while now :yeah:, not a bad idea :angel:.

Huntress55
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:31 PM
:woohoo:

Maria :yeah:

Feyd
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Yay, losing to Cake wouldn't be good publicity for the candy business.

NashaP

:hug:

Craig.
That third set was ridiculous. Tremendous fight from both. I have so much respect for Marion's fight and intensity :yeah:

Win more than 5 games against Azarenka, Mash.

mashasabinefan1
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:55 PM
I agree Marion's fight was tremendous- an awesome effort on her part.Major respect for her!
Maria started out so flat but picked up her game in sets 2 and 3. Defo needs to pick it up for Vika or else she will be slaughtered!:o

toxina90
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Bartoli could've had a 5-0 lead in 1st set :spit:

Seriously needs to sort out her figure, we've know this for years. I swear even if she just lost one stone, she'd last longer in matches and be more consistent :shrug:

hablo
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Go go go Azarenka!

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 6th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Cake:o

NashaMasha
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Nobody hates Maria as much as members of "Serena Slam"
Allez Marion!!!!!!!!!!! Now eat that cake in one big bite!!!!!!!!!!
Beat that ass Maid Marion!
can martha just lose please?
Yas Marion! Do not have! Make this bitch serve to stay in the match :lol:
Azarenka please take Trashpova out. Her game is so overrated.:lol:
why do u want Martha in the sf?
the sooner the bish is gone the better

and finally :

Oh. My. God. This dumb, drunken bitch on the USO site stream said "Maria is the best fighter of her generation, maybe of any generation. She's never out of a match."

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/craig0191/gifs/Untitled-58.gif

Are you still laughing? but I'm laughing at you

Craig.
Sep 6th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Lovely handshake btw.

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Yas! :rocker2:.

Bayo
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Lovely handshake btw.

It was surprisingly nice.

Vikapower
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Must have been a good match, fight, intensity etc. good win -- unfortunately didn't see it. Additionally (off-topic), I hope Victoria will take revenge against Bartoli soon on some HC, still can't really digest that Miami defeat yet :devil: plus in addition of this YEC mascaraed and add to this that weird Easbourne ret. by Victoria. That's three neat thumping Barto needs to take for these easy wins appeared from the hat of a magician -- but I mean you know, it's just amical.

Loungy
Sep 6th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Thank you, Maria :kiss:

Beat
Sep 6th, 2012, 08:29 AM
damn, i really wanted bartoli to win. but oh well, it was still a FAAAAAAAR better USO for her than anyone had expected, i'm sure. :)

os400
Sep 6th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Dr Walter is such a genius biomechanic etc, he should do something about her running out of energy in the third set. Only a player like Kvitova will let Bartoli run her over in a three setter. It was mentioned elsewhere that EPO is not tested for.

who is dr walther. ? whats EPO?