Serenita
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:38 AM
The new Fedcup team captain watching Cake play
Does that mean Cake may be able to play in Rio?:bigclap:
That can be the inspiration for Cake to double bagel Ma$ha :devil:
:rolleyes: She has a name.

mauresmofan
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I saw Amelie there during Marion's match with Petra. Loit was there too. Haven't heard anything but I assume she might be there as an advisor. I know Mauresmo and Bartoli have always gotten on and that's very important for Marion. Marion is clearly playing very very well right now so maybe it's the inspiration she needed.

Lighter
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Amelie has watched every matches with french players since beginning of the qualies. Anyway, the most important thing is the discussion that Amelie is going to have with Marion in NYC after end of tournament.

From what i know about this sensitive fed cup subject, it won't be easy to convince Marion to come back :
- relations between Marion and Xavier Moreau (new physical trainer) are really really bad
- Marion is inflexible on the fact that she needs this specific 2 hours morning training with her father

améliemomo
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:03 AM
c'est quoi le souci avec Moreau?

Lighter
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:20 AM
c'est quoi le souci avec Moreau?Des paroles malheureuses et blessantes inacceptables pour les oreilles de Marion à une époque où elle a contracté une mononucléose avec la fatigue qui va avec.

améliemomo
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:35 AM
eh bé, on a pas finit avec toutes ces histoires:tape:

mauresmofan
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Amelie has watched every matches with french players since beginning of the qualies. Anyway, the most important thing is the discussion that Amelie is going to have with Marion in NYC after end of tournament.

From what i know about this sensitive fed cup subject, it won't be easy to convince Marion to come back :
- relations between Marion and Xavier Moreau (new physical trainer) are really really bad
- Marion is inflexible on the fact that she needs this specific 2 hours morning training with her father

Amelie is smart and very charming so hopefully she can convince Marion or the French Federation to be more flexible.

Lighter
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:58 AM
eh bé, on a pas finit avec toutes ces histoires:tape:Faut que tu saches que c'est le problème de base. A tort ou à raison, mais leurs méthodes d'entrainement et de préparation physique continuent de faire parler. Même Amélie reste interloquée. Et pourtant, c'est probablement elle qui les a le plus souvent aperçus puisqu'ils se préparaient dans le même club à Genève. Mais bon, comme les résultats sont là, ça cause, parfais ça se lâche (n'est ce pas Xavier Moreau), ça moque.....Mais les Bartoli se fichent des "quand dira t'on" sauf quand ils sont blessants....

q4_EuSK4F18

Certains commentaires sont explicites...

Lighter
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Amelie is smart and very charming so hopefully she can convince Marion or the French Federation to be more flexible.Of course, Amélie is smart. But you know, fft is a "big big thing". And i don't know if Amélie is 100% free. Marion is doubtful as she repeats to journalists :
http://fr.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/jeu-decisif/l-%C3%A9quation-marion-b-152325419.html

Tenis Srbija
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:39 AM
q4_EuSK4F18

Dear God that's AMAZING! :eek: :eek: And kinda weird :lol:

It reminds me on this....
http://x.vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/201209/21045/x0r46.gif

mauresmofan
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:02 PM
q4_EuSK4F18

That's an insane training session

Ferg
Sep 5th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Despite what some people want to desperatly believe, Marion actually does get on with some french players. Its just a pity that they are both retired :lol:

Dav.
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Dear God that's AMAZING! :eek: :eek: And kinda weird :lol:

It reminds me on this....
http://x.vukajlija.com/var/uploads/reactions/201209/21045/x0r46.gif

:hysteric:

lenas warriors
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Interested to see which box she will be in if Cake plays Vika.

That training is insane- is it like weight training? Sure one bit of the clip it looks like she is on a lead!!

Lighter
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Lol.....Marion needed 3 games to find Momo's eyes in Arthur Ashe Stands.

SilverSlam
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:06 PM
the thread title :oh: :spit:

timafi
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:26 PM

the fact is Bartoli does NOT have a trainer and she needs one to keep her fit (Gawd knows she needs it) and healthy.Who the trainer is should NOT matter.Her HEALTH should come first.Amelie is the CAPTAIN and as much as Bartoli should have an opinion,Amelie by NO means should hire people based on Bartoli's feelings

p.s: what makes you think Amelie didn't consult with Bartoli and what makes you think also that Moreau didn't apologize for whatever he might have said? :confused:

you hire the person/s who will train the team and bring them to victory whether it's Moreau or Joe Schmo!

as for the daddy issue,Bartoli and Amelie will figure it out

I think everyone is curious to know if you are Bartoli's paid spokesperson because you seem to talk for her a LOT

améliemomo
Sep 5th, 2012, 07:29 PM
the fact is Bartoli does NOT have a trainer and she needs one to keep her fit (Gawd knows she needs it) and healthy.Who the trainer is should NOT matter.Her HEALTH should come first.Amelie is the CAPTAIN and as much as Bartoli should have an opinion,Amelie by NO means should hire people based on Bartoli's feelings

p.s: what makes you think Amelie didn't consult with Bartoli and what makes you think also that Moreau didn't apologize for whatever he might have said? :confused:

you hire the person/s who will train the team and bring them to victory whether it's Moreau or Joe Schmo!

I think everyone is curious to know if you are Bartoli's paid spokesperson because you seem to talk for her a LOT

lol timafi:lol:

je pense qu'amélie lorsqu'elle a choisit son entourage pour la suppler en fed cup elle le fait avec l'objectif de rendre l'equipe de France performante. après marion n'est pas bete, elle sait ce qui est bon pour elle. Amélie la respecte et jpense que c'est reciproque. si marion joue elle le fait pour une nation, son pays et non pour des vieux bureaucrates d'une fédé très detestable je l'avoue.
mais en tant que meilleure française elle doit pouvoir jouer ces grandes competitions POUR SON PAYS;

voila à elle de voir.

mauresmofan
Sep 5th, 2012, 08:41 PM

What Amelie brings to the table that a lot of fed cup captains haven't is being on good terms with both parties therefore she's in a great position to be able to negotiate with them and reach some sort of compromise.