PDA

View Full Version : Sharpie vs. Cake Suspended till tomorrow...

VeeJJ
Sep 4th, 2012, 09:58 PM
As per ESPN. BUT... All men's matches will play today if possible, just the women are postponed.

Cake will surely blame the rain for her loss. Match will for sure go 3 sets.

flareon
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:00 PM
:o

but the men are a round behind...

Mistress of Evil
Siberian Supremacy

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1piyeKHAu1qbgyx2o5_250.gif

edificio
Oh, really! Ah, so sad now. :sad:

Rain saves Masha's bacon again.

NashaMasha
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:01 PM
As per ESPN.

Marion is playing good and her game won't disappear tomorrow....

I hope Masha will wake up tomorrow, though , but can't be sure

Cosmic Voices
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:02 PM
USO doesn't want to let Masha go :hysteric:
At least I can sleep now :cheer:

ShiftyFella
Cake as always would give fucks to tournament heads, hope she still would be HOT and POSSESSED

Stonerpova
Just imagine the pressed ones if Masha wins the title :hearts:

misty1
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:04 PM
and yet the mens doubles match will also be given a chance to finish:mad:

Sean.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:06 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m96nfmmiPR1r45byx.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m59g0y6WGo1r0idt6.gif

NashaMasha
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:11 PM
As per ESPN. BUT... All men's matches will play today if possible, just the women are postponed.

all other matches were started on Armstrong and Grandstands.... Arthur Ashe should be free for Night Session with Roddick - del Potro , the tickets were sold for that match and the stands will be filled with Roddick fans

LindsayRulz
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:12 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m59g0y6WGo1r0idt6.gif

What movie does that gif come from? :lol:

Mary Cherry.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Couldn't they just move them onto another court? This is silly.

LightWarrior
This tournament been fucked up by rain in the 2nd week for the last few years. And yet nothing changes...

Craig.
PRESSED SOULS SHALL ENJOY THIS :hearts:

edificio
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:16 PM
and yet the mens doubles match will also be given a chance to finish:mad:

I think because of the day session vs night session tickets.

Seems as though if the rain stopped why not a small court? Oh well. USTA knows best. :devil:

Fool
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:16 PM
and here I was...waiting to do things productive in the hope that the rain would stop. :tape:

NashaMasha
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Couldn't they just move them onto another court? This is silly.

Grandstand and Armstrong busy with the matches scheduled for these courts (Ferrero -Gasquet on LA and Tipsi on GS ) And men are playing 4th rounds

tennisfan5
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:17 PM
look like there will be a window starting about 7, so i guess i can understand that they want Roddick's match finished. but weird to not complete a match that was on the day session program first.. i wouldn't be surprised if Errani-Vinci was on armstrong

Setsuna.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:18 PM
:lol:

Mary Cherry.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Grandstand and Armstrong busy with the matches scheduled for these courts (Ferrero -Gasquet on LA and Tipsi on GS ) And men are playing 4th rounds

There's plenty of other courts for them to play on.

NashaMasha
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:20 PM

too small for QF's , especially scheduled for Ashe .....

joco66
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:20 PM
they should move tipsarevic to court 56, nobody cares for his match anyway, and grandstand would be free to finish this match

ShiftyFella
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:21 PM
only empty court with tv cameras is 13 and they're NO matches, what a joke:mad:

RenaSlam.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:22 PM
:lol:

Rain saves Maria again.

Mary Cherry.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Court 17?

NashaMasha
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Court 17?

3000 capacity ... They will never make such a decision for Sharapova

Mary Cherry.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:26 PM

:spit:

Tennisation
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:29 PM
3000 capacity ... They will never make such a decision for Sharapova yup too small for someone like Sharapova, she needs to be humiliated on the biggest stage of a slam.

jameshazza
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:29 PM

True, it would be outrageous to have her anywhere other than Ashe. :worship:

Rain doesn't change much here, in fact it might even help Marion. She would have to pull some fuckery to lose the first now, and then she would basically only have to play another good set of tennis tomorrow instead of trying to play two in one day. :shrug:

ShiftyFella
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:31 PM
17 packed with doubles matches, only 13 is empty, i'm not sure it can hold needed amount of people but half already left, so why not but they never do it, again screwed top half draw schedule why not just give Pova a pass then:scratch:

Mary Cherry.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:31 PM
You're right, there's not enough room on Court 17 for all that delusion.

NashaMasha
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:33 PM

Rain doesn't change much here, in fact it might even help Marion. She would have to pull some fuckery to lose the first now, and then she would basically only have to play another good set of tennis tomorrow instead of trying to play two in one day. :shrug:

it can be true , actually I'm sure Bartoli will play exactly as perfect as she started today .... She managed to take that insane game from Petra's match and it won't disappear tomorrow

Now it's more about Masha , her coach and her real form here, which is far from great ,

mdterp01
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:33 PM
What movie does that gif come from? :lol:

Look Who's Talking Now!!

NashaMasha
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:34 PM
17 packed with doubles matches, only 13 is empty, i'm not sure it can hold needed amount of people but half already left, so why not but they never do it, again screwed top half draw schedule why not just give Pova a pass then:scratch:

AFAIC only Ashe, LA , GS and 17 are with Hawk Eye , Therefore match can;t be moved from court with it on court without HE

ShiftyFella
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:34 PM

Marion is all about momentum any interruption of play shifts it, so would it be beneficial or not will see tomorrow

ShiftyFella
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:35 PM
AFAIC only Ashe, LA , GS and 17 are with Hawk Eye , Therefore match can;t be moved from court with it on court without HE
shame:[

JeMa
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:39 PM
all other matches were started on Armstrong and Grandstands.... Arthur Ashe should be free for Night Session with Roddick - del Potro , the tickets were sold for that match and the stands will be filled with Roddick fans

No one knew when they bought the tickets that they would see Roddick. So I don't know if what you've said makes sense. Those tickets were bought 3 months ago.

JeMa
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Maria will be lucky if there is no wind tomorrow.

b_o_r
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Should have never played the Women's QF at all today. Forecast had predicted rain for the majority of the day.

NashaMasha
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:45 PM
No one knew when they bought the tickets that they would see Roddick. So I don't know if what you've said makes sense. Those tickets were bought 3 months ago.
all tickets sold 3 months beforehand? really? no additional? Why previous night session were there extreme number of Roddick fans? (match vs Fognini)

And they can't cancel Roddick or they will have to move him on tomorrow Night Session instead of Federer

azinna
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Ugh I had excellent seats and the double-handed spanking was unreal up close.

dencod16
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:52 PM
LOL at the 3 months. i get why put men's matches first, if they don't finish today they will have to play 3 straight days.

JeMa
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:53 PM
all tickets sold 3 months beforehand? really? no additional? Why previous night session were there extreme number of Roddick fans? (match vs Fognini)

And they can't cancel Roddick or thet will have to move him on tomorrow Night Session instead of Federer

Because it's the US Open, most are Roddick fans. The tickets go on sale really early and usually get sold out for Ashe Stadium, some seats on hold for vacation packages and the corporations buy out a lot of seats early.

The Grounds passes not in Ashe are usually still available to be bought day of. But no tickets go on sale the day that they release the schedule. It's a crap shoot. Sometimes you are really disappointed in who you see and other times you get lucky.

Patrick345
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Maria will be lucky if there is no wind tomorrow.

That´s the big one. Nailed it. There was no way it was NOT windy today. Today´s conditions clearly favoured Bartoli. Who knows what the weather will be like tomorrow.I doubt they did this to protect Sharapova, but to postpone an already started match to the next day to start other matches the same day is just poor etiquette. The US Open organizers are just so bad with their scheduling, SuperSaturday and everything. They´d have never done this to Federer or Nadal. I´m sure if Maria wanted to continue today, they´d be playing today as well.

JeMa
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Well there is no rush to finish the women's QF today as they are still playing QFs tomorrow for the women. But the men really do need to finish up their round of 16 or it would be extremely unfair to several of them.

Vika benefits but that's it.

danieln1
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:14 PM
What a lucky b... this Sharapova... getting saved again by Rain, this time from getting a bagel :rolleyes:

TennisArt
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:17 PM
anyone know where i could watch the first 4 games of the double-handed spanking? Bartoli must have watched that Olympic final and figured out what to do.

danieln1
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:20 PM
anyone know where i could watch the first 4 games of the double-handed spanking? Bartoli must have watched that Olympic final and figured out what to do.

I want to watch this piece of art.

Excelscior
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:21 PM

That's probably why Sharapova hasn't done much in the US Open the past several years.

It's very windy on Ashe (even with out rain/windy conditions), compared to the the other courts. You add blustery conditions, now it becomes worse, and less predictable.

She's probably be better off playing Grand Stand some years (as Armstrong can be windy as well), but that will never happen of course.

As far as your last line/paragraph; if it was that easy, why doesn't it seem to help the player that was ahead more often, after a rain delay (you don't have to answer that)? :lol:

Roookie
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM
If anything this benefits Marion. Its not the first time she comes out guns-blazing before her fitness lets her down. Maria really f*cked up by not winning that last game. Watch Marion play with the same intensity tomorrow.

Wilson_07
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Aren't the predictions for tomorrow even worse? I see more delays coming...:rain:

jameshazza
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:32 PM
That's probably why Sharapova hasn't done much in the US Open the past several years.

It's very windy on Ashe (even with out rain/windy conditions), compared to the the other courts. You add blustery conditions, now it becomes worse, and less predictable.

She's probably be better off playing Grand Stand some years (as Armstrong can be windy as well), but that will never happen of course.

As far as your last line/paragraph; if it was that easy, why doesn't it seem to help the player that was ahead more often, after a rain delay (you don't have to answer that)? :lol:

:rolleyes:
I only said that after I seen some of the Bitter girls' posts. Half the time I would prefer her to play off AA.

It's not that easy, and it all depends on the player. Eg. Lisick at Wimbledon, Sharapova arsed about in the first set, rain delay ensues, Lisicki comes out knowing she only has to play lights out for another half hour, plays GOATly and wins. :shrug:

Marion has the first set in the bag, I doubt that she would have been able to sustain that level (also Miss Po would have upped hers) for another two sets potentially this evening. But I can see her coming out confident in the knowledge knowing that 45 mins of lights out tennis could get the job done. Not hard to understand really.

tennisbum79
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:35 PM
If anything this benefits Marion. Its not the first time she comes out guns-blazing before her fitness lets her down. Maria really f*cked up by not winning that last game. Watch Marion play with the same intensity tomorrow.
We'll see.
I kind of think it benefits Maria.

She seemed to play with low energy, her shots were puffy and short.

With one good night sleep, she will come out blazing tomorrow.

Also, if Dr Bartoli tries to tinker with Marion game too much in order to score a KO punch, and execution does not follow, that will also open the door for Maria.

It is an intriguing match, we'll see.

AcesHigh
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:39 PM

Doubt it. Marion is streaky. Her best bet was to take Maria out in two quick sets.

azinna
Sep 4th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Yes, to be honest Marion was already doubting herself, looking towards us (Pops/Coach), during the 4th and 5th games. Her face and sighs said it all. She wasnt too confident in her spanking abilities.

Rolling-Thunder
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Sharapova's ouster is postedponed a day.

pav
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Shit that was funny Marion ripping into it and doubling up the entertainment with all her antics, Masha with a look on her face like she'd just had her clit consficated:lol: Hope it carries on tomorrow.

KournikovaFan91
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Maria is totally winning now, only way Cake could win would be with 2 quick sets as was suggested here, all this time to think will benefit Masha.

Great for Vika though :yeah:

Raiden
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Yes, to be honest Marion was already doubting herself, looking towards us (Pops/Coach), during the 4th and 5th games. Her face and sighs said it all. She wasnt too confident in her spanking abilitiesThat's normal for her though (the more she wins and scores big points, the more frequent she starts to look up at the stands)

StoneRose
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:42 AM
We'll see.
I kind of think it benefits Maria.

She seemed to play with low energy, her shots were puffy and short.

With one good night sleep, she will come out blazing tomorrow.

Also, if Dr Bartoli tries to tinker with Marion game too much in order to score a KO punch, and execution does not follow, that will also open the door for Maria.

It is an intriguing match, we'll see.Not so sure actually. Marion will be able to cope with this situation much better than Petrova and she'll go to sleep knowing she's virtually a set up. Maria can turn a match around while playing, now she goes to sleep knowing she was outplayed and virtually lost first. Not so easy for her, i'd feel good about the situation if i were Marion.

bushido brown
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:44 AM
like she'd just had her clit consficated:lol: Hope it carries on tomorrow.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff390/ShaneDawg021/jayznyhatlaugh.png

iGOAT
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:45 AM
In other news… Congrats to Vika on making the final!

Rolling-Thunder
Sep 5th, 2012, 01:19 AM
All Marion has to do is hold serve. I do not see Sharapova winning 6 straight games or even getting to a tie break. Marion simply has to win a couple games and a set. Maria is the one who will be more nervous. She has far less room to wiggle. If Marion holds serve, Sharapova has to decide whether she fights for the 1st set or gives it away and moves on to fight to survive in the 2nd and possibly 3rd sets.

I see Marion pulling off the upset.

gmokb
Sep 5th, 2012, 01:28 AM
I think the rain will save Maria again:eek: It looks like it saved her from picking up a bagel.:sad:

tennisfan5
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:08 AM
it's at 11am tomorrow

Stonerpova
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Not so sure actually. Marion will be able to cope with this situation much better than Petrova and she'll go to sleep knowing she's virtually a set up. Maria can turn a match around while playing, now she goes to sleep knowing she was outplayed and virtually lost first. Not so easy for her, i'd feel good about the situation if i were Marion.

This is the WTA. 4-0 doesn't mean anything :lol:

Chance
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Seriously the weather gods love Sharpie! While the USTA are shafting Serena again :(

Ferg
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Ah for FUCK sake.

cautiouslip
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:50 AM
All Marion has to do is hold serve. I do not see Sharapova winning 6 straight games or even getting to a tie break. Marion simply has to win a couple games and a set. Maria is the one who will be more nervous. She has far less room to wiggle. If Marion holds serve, Sharapova has to decide whether she fights for the 1st set or gives it away and moves on to fight to survive in the 2nd and possibly 3rd sets.

I see Marion pulling off the upset.

She would be nervous if it was a decisive set, but because its only the first don't think it will phase Maria that much. She'll try to get it back and if it doesn't she'll just go hard for the second IMO. But who knows what Pova and what cake will come out there tomorrow :tape:

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Can't be too sure this is a positive for Sharapova.

I hope it isn't. :shrug:

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:55 AM
I love how fans try to convince themselves that the way their fave thinks is the same way they think. We don't know what those bitches are thinking. Just let them play.

cautiouslip
Sep 5th, 2012, 02:59 AM
I love how fans try to convince themselves that the way their fave thinks is the same way they think. We don't know what those bitches are thinking. Just let them play.

If it was me playing I probably wouldn't sleep all night and come out like death. I'm trying to think based on what we have seen from maria in the past. Obviously no one knows what is going on in the player's minds, doesn't mean we can't discuss it. :rolleyes:

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:02 AM
Saying she will/won't be nervous is YOU trying to tell us how Sharapova thinks. We don't know what she's feeling, you included.

I can :rolleyes: too.

cautiouslip
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Saying she will/won't be nervous is YOU trying to tell us how Sharapova thinks. We don't know what she's feeling, you included.

I can :rolleyes: too.

I know that I don't know what she is thinking. I never said I did. I don't really see the problem with discussing how you think a player feels and I deliberately put *IMO* so that people know its just what i think based on how she usually comes out after delays.

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:20 AM
I didn't quote you/respond to you, so really there was no need for you to defend yourself. Moving on...

Singleniacki
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Actually think the rain delay is pretty neutral, the more rest that Marion can get the better. That being said Marion played an amazing first 4 games, it was so good to see her play at her peak.

cautiouslip
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Haha! You were talking to yourself then? That's odd.

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Haha! You were talking to yourself then? That's odd.
Don't be stupid.

cautiouslip
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:55 AM
Don't be stupid.

Hey, I didn't quote/respond to you so no need to reply to me :lol:

But anyway I'm not even sure I want Maria to get through, cake vs vika would probably be a better match :sad:

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Hey, I didn't quote/respond to you so no need to reply to me :lol:

But anyway I'm not even sure I want Maria to get through, cake vs vika would probably be a better match :sad:
This is why I simply cannot with Sharapova fans. :-/

cautiouslip
Sep 5th, 2012, 04:24 AM
This is why I simply cannot with Sharapova fans. :-/

you were in the wrong and didn't have an argument back so to palm it off you said you weren't talking to me. I was just giving you back what you gave to me. This is why I can't with YOU, not Serena fans because I'm not generalising. :angel:

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 04:45 AM
you were in the wrong and didn't have an argument back so to palm it off you said you weren't talking to me. I was just giving you back what you gave to me. This is why I can't with YOU, not Serena fans because I'm not generalising. :angel:
I was gonna just let this go, but no, you continue to show your ignorance and stupidity.

My ORIGINAL post wasn't directed at anyone specific. It was a general statement, in which you felt guilty enough to respond. Get yourself together. I then broke your quote down because you felt the need to respond, and you couldn't effectively defend yourself.

You responded to me whether you used the quote or not, which seems to be difficult for you to comprehend.

You continue to make yourself look dumb as all hell. You need to focusing your injury on your flop instead of looking for arguments to lose.

Michalka
Sep 5th, 2012, 04:52 AM
would be good if Marion can continue her good play despite the rain delay, but hey sharpie seems to have a lot of luck with rain delays recently :lol: and it both came at when she was lagging in the scoreline :lol:

cautiouslip
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:02 AM
I was gonna just let this go, but no, you continue to show your ignorance and stupidity.

My ORIGINAL post wasn't directed at anyone specific. It was a general statement, in which you felt guilty enough to respond. Get yourself together. I then broke your quote down because you felt the need to respond, and you couldn't effectively defend yourself.

You responded to me whether you used the quote or not, which seems to be difficult for you to comprehend.

You continue to make yourself look dumb as all hell. You need to focusing your injury on your flop instead of looking for arguments to lose.

I responded to your post because while it wasn't directed at me, it was basically saying that what I and many other people put in their posts was stupid. You can't just post something like that and expect nobody to defend their actions. You also totally missed the point of my second post, the one you apparently "broke down" because I couldn't effectively defend myself.

You say all this but actually I feel like you are the one who is making themselves look silly. Hide behind your insults, and brash attitude but in the end what are you actually saying?

I replied to you not as a personal attack, but to defend myself and others who have been posting similar things to me. What is so wrong about that? I never said it is how she will feel, Just how I think she will feel.

tkutsaar
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Well rain delays have not always helped Maria. At the Wimbledon tournament she lost the first set to Sabine but was up 30-15 on Sabine’s service game, the first game of the second set when the rains came down to suspend play. When play resumed Maria lost seven of the first eight points to go down 0-2 in the set. That service break was all Sabine needed to take the match.

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:21 AM
I responded to your post because while it wasn't directed at me, it was basically saying that what I and many other people put in their posts was stupid. You can't just post something like that and expect nobody to defend their actions. You also totally missed the point of my second post, the one you apparently "broke down" because I couldn't effectively defend myself.

You say all this but actually I feel like you are the one who is making themselves look silly. Hide behind your insults, and brash attitude but in the end what are you actually saying?

I replied to you not as a personal attack, but to defend myself and others who have been posting similar things to me. What is so wrong about that? I never said it is how she will feel, Just how I think she will feel.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fjlk52r21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:36 AM
You people do realize adding "IMO"/"Just my opinion" is redundant, right? It's pointless. We all know you're sharing your opinion and not someone else's.

Anyway, please tell me more about what I know and don't know. I would appreciate those receipts. Until you gather those, please look in the mirror and re-collect your own knowledge-less based opinions.

Just my opinion, you know...?

cautiouslip
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:43 AM
MrProdigy, you are so easily upset

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3gscszzTg1rtjju7o1_r1_500.gif

Shivank17
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Praise the lord. Hopefully Maria doesn't come out as Zombiepova someone who is still sleepwalking and comes out more like fiercepova today.

MrProdigy555
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Girl, you didn't do anything. :lol:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw2y4qcagG1r1x67e.gif

Anyway, I'll let you get back to your worrying and whatnot.

binky-GOAT
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:52 AM
@ cautiouslip, perseus2006 and MrProdigy555

You all make good points, but that is why it's a pointless discussion.

The person at fault is the person that diverts the topic first. From my quick observation, MrProdigy555 you are it with post #76.

I hope that helped.

perseus2006
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:08 AM
OMG, Asadinator! It is simply not done on polite boards! Please never trouble MrProdigy with actual observable fact, again.

Shivank17
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:11 AM
^ :haha:

Michalka
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:15 AM
the fight has to come to an end please do not divert away from the thread's original discussion :lol:

perseus2006
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:24 AM
OK! The weather forcast calls for a high probability of rain all day tomorrow.

What probability would you assign for matches to finish:

11:00 AM Pova v Marion 30%

11:00 AM Robbi v Sara 30%

7:00 PM Serenka v Ana 0%

Remix13
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:29 AM
I think Sharapova is the Goddess of the rain, so she will decide which match finishes and which match doesn't :o

Michalka
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Marion vs Sharpie - 45%
Roby vs Sara - 45%
Serenka vs Ana - 0%

God I hate rain :o always messes up play and schedules, the only good thing i guess at least for Serenka is that now she doesnt have doubles to play, she has more rest

perseus2006
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:33 AM
^ I wonder if the Govenor of New Mexico has called her.

rockbottom
Sep 5th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Shit that was funny Marion ripping into it and doubling up the entertainment with all her antics, Masha with a look on her face like she'd just had her clit consficated:lol: Hope it carries on tomorrow.
:haha::yeah: You took the words right out of my mouth. Masha got hit so hard she didn't know how to react, she def looked like a deer caught in the headlights and her shots had nothing on them. I would most certainly hope her camp will point this out and she'll realize that she will lose this match in a heartbeat if doesn't just say WTF and start swinging for the fences and just GO FOR IT.

It's going to very interesting to see how Maria comes out tomorrow, still dazed n confused or Mad Max take no prisoners...can't wait should be a good one folks.

bandabou
Sep 5th, 2012, 07:28 AM
damn it...now I won't be able to watch Serena! :sobbing:

perseus2006
Sep 5th, 2012, 07:33 AM
damn it...now I won't be able to watch Serena! :sobbing:

I would bet the Ana match won't be played until Thursday morning.

ranfurly
Sep 5th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I love Marion's Shadowing, she's a delight, always pumped, always practising, intense.

love it.

Mr.Sharapova
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:37 AM
This will surely get the haters going http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad151/Milot_Sheremeti/tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8.gif

taloki
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Caketoli :eek:

Go Marion! Too bad I won't be able to watch it...keep it up though!

Calypso
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:50 AM
C'mon Marion! I hope she can keep up the great play.

sammy01
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM
The US open's scheduling is just shocking. The forecast was terrible for yesterday, the women are upto qtr finals men still have 4th rounds to play so women scheduled 1st :rolleyes:

Then they make it clear they want to get the men's matches finished so have roddick play instead of completing sharapova's match, so what do they schedule for the crap forecast for today sharapova 1st again :rolleyes:

It is obvious sharapova wanted to come back today rather than finish last night as if she had demanded to finish it she would have got what she wanted.

The US open choosing $$$$$$$$$$$$$ over sensible scheduling is NID and frankly they have deserved the shit 2nd week weather they have had these last few years.