PDA

View Full Version : Will Li Na fire Carlos now?

TennisArt
Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
I think Carlos is a great coach for Na, but lets be honest with ourselves. It seems Na likes to take the role of Donald Trump and say the words "You're Fired". Do you think she will ditch Carlos with her early u.s open loss?... Maybe she will send him an email. :)

Shaun:::
Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM
what?of course she wont:o
she went to beijing and trained in Carlos tennis academy
and that means she probably wont fire him

Vincey!
Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM
They've been together since only a few weeks. You don't fire such a quality coach in such a short amount of time. Murray didn't have impressive results with Lendl at the beginning of the year and now he ha made Wimby final and gold medal....give them some time.

ShiftyFella
Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:55 PM
Why she needs to fire him? He didn't show up until Cinci and not really worked with her but yet they together achieved final in Montreal, title in Cinci and she advanced deeper than last 2 USO appearances, so why7

TennisArt
Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
Why she needs to fire him? He didn't show up until Cinci and not really worked with her but yet they together achieved final in Montreal, title in Cinci and she advanced deeper than last 2 USO appearances, so why7

I do not think she should, but this is Na we are talking about. A lot of what she does is not very logical. Didn't she fire that one coach right after winning the French?

Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
I do not think she should, but this is Na we are talking about. A lot of what she does is not very logical. Didn't she fire that one coach right after winning the French?

she explained it in her autobiography:oh:
its her husband's problem:angel:

another reason is she said Micheal only can improve her mentality:angel:

Dexter
Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
She would be so stupid to do so. Maybe if she fails at the Beijing Slam.

ShiftyFella
Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
this time she looks like having immediate bond with him and very happy, so don't expect anything happening until after Aussie Open:scratch:

Pasta-Na
Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM
what?of course she wont:o
she went to beijing and trained in Carlos tennis academy
and that means she probably wont fire him

He told Na that she will see the results by the end of this year. :secret:

He is training Na like a male Tennis player. He wants Na to have a bigger serve and fh. :p

Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:10 PM
He told Na that she will see the results by the end of this year. :secret:

He is training Na like a male Tennis player. He wants Na to have a bigger serve and fh. :p

i guess the contract will be continued:p