PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Masha Fans

SilverSlam
Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:34 AM
So far on the list...

- QueenPova
- Vozas (though he will be back with another account for a week or two soon probably)
- Sp!ffy
- Mashi/LaserPova/Mashita Now Warriør :cheerL
- Abesky
- Gosse/SILAS

M.I.A.
- Madmax has returned!

:sobbing:

You can leave you condolences for these now perma-lurkers below.

Tennisvampire
Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:59 AM
So far on the list...

- QueenPova
- Vozas (though he will be back with another account for a week or two soon probably)

:sobbing:

This thread :hysteric: Anyway, here's my eulogy to Queenpova:

You annoyed me so much at times, but then again made me laugh so hard at the same time :worship:
You will be missed :sobbing:

debby
Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:59 AM
Is Queenpova banned for good? :sad:

SilverSlam
Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:47 AM
he's gone :sad: forever. and ever.

debby
Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:57 AM
Why :eek: ? :sad:
Doomsday is still banned, but he will be back soon !

SilverSlam
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
He made a fake account which people in GM thought was Julia Cohen :sobbing:

It was epic.

Break My Rapture
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:49 PM
Vozas was such a good poster. :tears::tears: This is outrageous.

SilverSlam
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:52 PM
Vozas was such a good poster. :tears::tears: This is outrageous.

You mean Massive.. :oh:

But why did he even get permabanned? it was just before my time.

Break My Rapture
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:53 PM
I still have no idea at all. :shrug: I wish there would be notifications of why posters are banned, people could actually start refraining themselves from posting similar things then in order to not get banned.

Cosmic Voices
Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:08 PM
Doomsday was my fave :hysteric:
Queenpova was as delusional as Vikapower :sobbing:

This is a sad month for TF

SilverSlam
Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:10 PM
Doomsday was my fave :hysteric:
Queenpova was as delusional as Vikapower :sobbing:

This is a sad month for TF

I know :(

NOTE: All future banned people looking to create second accounts, USE A p r o x y :sad:

NashaMasha
Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:58 PM
NOTE: All future banned people looking to create second accounts, USE A p r o x y

"hide ip platinum" is also a good decision

SilverSlam
Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:06 PM
Hahaha, well Queenpova didn't use a p r o x y, that's why he's banned :(

Charlatan
Sep 2nd, 2012, 04:56 PM
:lol: nice thread

Is Queenpova banned for good? :sad:

bb :hearts: you lurking SS? :oh:

Yes, i think it's a perm-ban

NashaP
Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
So if you're banned and you try to create another account, the mods will know because of your ip address?

SilverSlam
Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:49 PM
So if you're banned and you try to create another account, the mods will know because of your ip address?

Yeah. You have to get special approval in case you have you two people from the same location logging in with different accounts, because they'll think that you've just created 2 accounts.

Shivank17
Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
That "I am a top 100-150 player friends with Watson and Robson aka Cohen" account was made by Doomsday? :hysteric: :sobbing:

SilverSlam
Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:08 PM
That "I am a top 100-150 player friends with Watson and Robson aka Cohen" account was made by Doomsday? :hysteric: :sobbing:

QueenPova :sobbing:

That's the reason behind his permaban.

Shivank17
Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
Oh that genius idea could only be Queenpova's. :tears:

Cosmic Voices
Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
I predict some murders on our forum if we enter GM and try and defend Masha :haha:
This thread could become active very quickly

SilverSlam
Sep 3rd, 2012, 01:35 PM
I predict some murders on our forum if we enter GM and try and defend Masha :haha:
This thread could become active very quickly

I thought I was going to get banned again, so I was going to add myself to the list :oh:

Still hasn't happened so I guess not.

lefty24
Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Dear queenpova,

You've attacked me countless times for absolutely no reason. So nice of you! Too bad I'll never be a real Maria fan like you. Im just a fake fan forever. :sad:
At least I know what surface the AO is played on.

I hope you enjoy your permaban! :kiss:

Cosmic Voices
Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
Dear queenpova,

You've attacked me countless times for absolutely no reason. So nice of you! Too bad I'll never be a real Maria fan like you. Im just a fake fan forever. :sad:
At least I know what surface the AO is played on.

I hope you enjoy your permaban! :kiss:

:tape:

Shivank17
Sep 3rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Lefty, the AO surface one was asbesky. :p

lefty24
Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
^oops :oh: :lol:

Well now I like queenpova a bit more.

debby
Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:31 PM

Always :oh:

I don't know if I am welcome though. :oh:

Cosmic Voices
Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM

Debby! :inlove:

debby
Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:38 PM
Debby! :inlove:

Am I welcome? :crying2:

Cosmic Voices
Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:44 PM
Am I welcome? :crying2:

we'll you're always welcome with me :oh:
but I can't speak for the forum

debby
Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:45 PM
we'll you're always welcome with me :oh:
but I can't speak for the forum

:inlove: I love you ! :hug: :D

Charlatan
Sep 3rd, 2012, 07:23 PM

Of course, you are, especially if you are going to stan for martha as hard as you do for Jesus-tine :oh:

18majors
Sep 3rd, 2012, 07:42 PM
:inlove: I love you ! :hug: :D

Welcome to SS!

debby
Sep 3rd, 2012, 07:51 PM
Of course, you are, especially if you are going to stan for martha as hard as you do for Jesus-tine :oh:

Never !

But who knows, maybe thanks to you guys, I might be able to regain my Masha fangirling from 2006 back..... :p

Welcome to SS!

Awww :hug: thank you ! :p Why 18 majors? :p I've always thought you were a Serena fan because of your username. :sobbing:

Trih
Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Hello Debby! Welcome, and don't worry: we'll bring you on the right way about stanning for Maria :oh: :hearts:

18majors
Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:06 PM
Never !

But who knows, maybe thanks to you guys, I might be able to regain my Masha fangirling from 2006 back..... :p

Awww :hug: thank you ! :p Why 18 majors? :p I've always thought you were a Serena fan because of your username. :sobbing:

That's the career total Maria will own when she is finished and done.

Tennisvampire
Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
Welcome Debby :wavey:

Reptilia
Sep 3rd, 2012, 11:48 PM
I only found Queenpova funny on very rare occasions. Most of the time he was just annoying and tried waaay to hard. Madmax will forever be my favorite Masha Troll.

Deborah, you are always welcome in SS :oh:

Shivank17
Sep 4th, 2012, 09:59 AM
That's the career total Maria will own when she is finished and done.

I was gonna say the same thing. :oh:

And Welcome Debby! :bigwave: To your favorite player's fanbase :oh:

domon17th
Sep 4th, 2012, 01:58 PM

Oh debby, surreal to see you here. :D
This place is good, enjoy your stay.

I only found Queenpova funny on very rare occasions. Most of the time he was just annoying and tried waaay to hard.

But he has those gifs :sad:

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Omg what a warm welcome :lol: You are so kind. Anyway, most of Maria stans are lovely, I've noticed that... you are my favourite fanbase ;) Many Justine fans are way too srs like business :o

Yeah I agree that Queenpova was not always funny, I actually thought he was overrated to win TWAT (unlike genius Vikapower... wondering why he took out Maria from his sig... I AM SHOCKED !!!!!!!!!) but he actually deserved it :worship: Most of TWAT winners face a threat of a permaban :lol: Spiritedenergy could have been permabanned, Dominic well we all know it's the case, Vikapower has only been banned once for a short length of time so he is the exception.

:worship: Queenpova.

BTW : DEBBY NOT DEBORAH ! :mad: :lol: :lol: :oh:

SilverSlam
Sep 4th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Omg what a warm welcome :lol: You are so kind. Anyway, most of Maria stans are lovely, I've noticed that... you are my favourite fanbase ;) Many Justine fans are way too srs like business :o

Yeah I agree that Queenpova was not always funny, I actually thought he was overrated to win TWAT (unlike genius Vikapower... wondering why he took out Maria from his sig... I AM SHOCKED !!!!!!!!!) but he actually deserved it :worship: Most of TWAT winners face a threat of a permaban :lol: Spiritedenergy could have been permabanned, Dominic well we all know it's the case, Vikapower has only been banned once for a short length of time so he is the exception.

Debby! I've heard many great things about you :p something about the Hand :lol:

Anyways Welcome to SS :)

domon17th
Sep 4th, 2012, 02:47 PM

Are there many of yall still around? :oh:

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Debby! I've heard many great things about you :p something about the Hand :lol:

Anyways Welcome to SS :)

:speakles: How do you know I am actually Justine Henin ?

Are there many of yall still around? :oh:

No, they imploded when Maria completed the Career Slam, something that Justine always failed to do so :lol: :oh: :help: I even defended Maria and her accomplishements in HHQ.... Incredible, a so called Maria-hater ! I have to share a secret... :secret: or maybe two actually...

1/ I was a Maria fan in 2006.
2/ I got emotional when she won RG 2012. :help: :help: :smash:

MAKE THIS MESSAGE DISAPPEAR !!!

Cosmic Voices
Sep 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Debby :haha:
You beautiful poster

SilverSlam
Sep 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM

:spit:

domon17th
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:09 PM

I think receipts are in order :angel:

:No, they imploded when Maria completed the Career Slam, something that Justine always failed to do so :lol: :oh: :help: I even defended Maria and her accomplishements in HHQ.... Incredible, a so called Maria-hater ! I have to share a secret... :secret: or maybe two actually...

1/ I was a Maria fan in 2006.
2/ I got emotional when she won RG 2012. :help: :help: :smash:

MAKE THIS MESSAGE DISAPPEAR !!!

Already knew, hence the welcome with open arms :D

Shivank17
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:26 PM

Debby? I thought you preferred Lesborah. :oh:

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I think receipts are in order :angel:

Already knew, hence the welcome with open arms :D

http://www.google.fr/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.lesoir.be/zc/vignettes475x300/mediastore/_2012/mai/hermes/ID3242459_29_zhenin_114329_01YNAM_0.JPG.jpg&sa=X&ei=OB5GULP5JMyS0QWW5oCgCg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG1WNejx2GmGjQpznOWQyMwgWaRhQ

I just woke up this morning and took this pic of me. I tried to be presentable enough.

Awww :hug: :hug: thanks, it's so sweet !

Debby? I thought you preferred Lesborah. :oh:

:speakles: The word has spread !
No but seriously, I don't know. :oh: these last weeks, I have been thinking many guys I encountered in the train, in the street, etc, were quite hot, and I surprised myself staring at their asses... :tape: No such thing with girls. :angel: So maybe I am bisexual with a big preference for guys, but for now, it only happened with one chick, so not sure if that should give me the "label" (god I hate labels esp regarding sexuality :help: ) bisexual. ;)

Are you straight ? Or gay? :p I can't believe I don't even know for you, you are such a famous poster here :sobbing:

Craig.
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:33 PM

http://www.google.fr/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.lesoir.be/zc/vignettes475x300/mediastore/_2012/mai/hermes/ID3242459_29_zhenin_114329_01YNAM_0.JPG.jpg&sa=X&ei=OB5GULP5JMyS0QWW5oCgCg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG1WNejx2GmGjQpznOWQyMwgWaRhQ

I just woke up this morning and took this pic of me. I tried to be presentable enough.

No but seriously, I don't know. :oh: these last weeks, I have been thinking many guys I encountered in the train, in the street, etc, were quite hot, and I surprised myself staring at their asses... :tape: No such thing with girls. :angel: So maybe I am bisexual with a big preference for guys, but for now, it only happened with one chick, so not sure if that should give me the "label" (god I hate labels esp regarding sexuality :help: ) bisexual. ;)

Are you straight ? Or gay? :p I can't believe I don't even know for you, you are such a famous poster here :sobbing:

:rolls: Peak Debris.

SilverSlam
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:38 PM

:spit:

Shivank17
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:43 PM

Aww, you are just living in denial, hon :p

Oh I am a straight guy. Its great to have you here, I am pretty sure you are as turned on by Maria's yellow panties as I am. :oh: :lol:

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Aww, you are just living in denial, hon :p

Oh I am a straight guy. Its great to have you here, I am pretty sure you are as turned on by Maria's yellow panties as I am. :oh: :lol:

:lol: Any pics? :p (gosh I am so going to be called Lesborah)
I didn't watch a lot of the US Open, quite busy these days :o

:hug: thank you ! I am quite happy to be here, I have been lurking here for ages :oh:

Shivank17
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM
:lol: Any pics? :p (gosh I am so going to be called Lesborah)
I didn't watch a lot of the US Open, quite busy these days :o

:hug: thank you ! I am quite happy to be here, I have been lurking here for ages :oh:

http://s11.postimage.org/bjeeugrvn/DSC01244.jpg
:oh:
more here:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=22145745&postcount=3543
Oh never mind, you can freely drool over Masha here! ;)

I see, our fanbase attracts a lot of lurkers. :lol: Pretty sure there are a lot of Serena fans looking for "receipts" as we speak. :lol:

SilverSlam
Sep 4th, 2012, 03:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MRoCp.png

JUST TOOK THIS THEN :sobbing:

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 04:07 PM
http://s11.postimage.org/bjeeugrvn/DSC01244.jpg
more here:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=22145745&postcount=3543
Oh never mind, you can freely drool over Masha here! ;)

I see, our fanbase attracts a lot of lurkers. :lol: Pretty sure there are a lot of Serena fans looking for "receipts" as we speak. :lol:

Nice ass ! ;)
I actually quite love the dress. I was not fond of it at the beginning, but it actually looks great ! Nice panties too :lol: :oh:

http://i.imgur.com/MRoCp.png

JUST TOOK THIS THEN :sobbing:

LOL :spit: My buddy bandabou :dance:

Shivank17
Sep 4th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Nice ass ! ;)
I actually quite love the dress. I was not fond of it at the beginning, but it actually looks great ! Nice panties too :lol: :oh:

LOL :spit: My buddy bandabou :dance:

I wonder if some fans like Bandabou, oliviasmith, Akil, visit Siberian Siren more or Serena Slam?! :lol:

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 04:30 PM

I wonder if some fans like Bandabou, oliviasmith, Akil, visit Siberian Siren more or Serena Slam?! :lol:

Well, maybe some of them are not fans of the ambiance in Serena Slam :p like me with HHQ, god that was so lame :o :o :o

OMG we all forgot Sp!ffy in the OP :sad: I miss him.

SilverSlam
Sep 4th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Well, maybe some of them are not fans of the ambiance in Serena Slam :p like me with HHQ, god that was so lame :o :o :o

OMG we all forgot Sp!ffy in the OP :sad: I miss him.

fixed :cool:

Shivank17
Sep 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Sp!ffy :hysteric: :worship:

I admit he was quite "trollish" and annoying at times, but the way he used to stir the Serena fans was :rolls: Queenpova could neva.

Reptilia
Sep 4th, 2012, 06:12 PM
I don't think Sp!ffy is actually banned. He just stopped posting for some reason :lol:

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 06:21 PM
I don't think Sp!ffy is actually banned. He just stopped posting for some reason :lol:

Nah, he is, we can't rep him ;)

Reptilia
Sep 4th, 2012, 06:23 PM
oh :tears: RIP

Craig.
Sep 4th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Nice ass ! ;)

Peak Lesborah :rolls:

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Peak Lesborah :rolls:

That was my peak? :speakles:
Wait till I actually drool during the final Ivanovic-Sharapova !

lefty24
Sep 4th, 2012, 08:51 PM
That was my peak? :speakles:
Wait till I actually drool during the final Ivanovic-Sharapova !

I did not connect the dots that epic debby and the debby that posts in the pic of yourself thread are the same person. :facepalm:

No offense or anything, but why are you so famous here in TF? I don't mean it as an insult, I just have no idea since I'm kind of new here.

debby
Sep 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I did not connect the dots that epic debby and the debby that posts in the pic of yourself thread are the same person. :facepalm:

No offense or anything, but why are you so famous here in TF? I don't mean it as an insult, I just have no idea since I'm kind of new here.

:lol: it's okay ! :hug: None taken ! ;)

Epic? Am I famous here? :speakles:
Well, I have 18k :p I am quite famous for trolling the board in 2008-2011, I used to post a lot on TF, I used to be hating on Maria and Serena (never true hate like insults and such, not my cup of tea), and yeah I guess :lol: because I like to troll in good spirits.

cowsonice
Sep 5th, 2012, 01:39 AM

He is banned. :tears:

I think he is an undergrad at Stanford now :eek:

SilverSlam
Sep 5th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Back so soon? :oh:
http://i.imgur.com/SHUv9.png
http://i.imgur.com/bEOBV.png

doomsday
Sep 8th, 2012, 04:56 AM
:lol: nice thread

Can you explain why you find this thread very nice. You were clearly happy the day every Masha fan got banned hence your comments so stop the hypocrisy.

Shivank17
Sep 8th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Welcome back doomsday! :wavey: :cheer:

Charlatan
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Can you explain why you find this thread very nice. You were clearly happy the day every Masha fan got banned hence your comments so stop the hypocrisy.

It's a fun thread! I said it's nice cause we can keep track of the names of some of the banned delusional and annoying posters like you :D

doomsday
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Welcome back doomsday! :wavey: :cheer:

Thanks.

It's a fun thread! I said it's nice cause we can keep track of the names of some of the banned delusional and annoying posters like you :D

As if you were expecting me to comeback beside you do know what my delusional ass says to you, don't you.

Charlatan
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:41 AM
As if you were expecting me to comeback beside you do know what my delusional ass says to you, don't you.

Are you sexually frustrated? Cause you definitely sound so :hug: Sorry I can't help you with that

doomsday
Sep 8th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Are you sexually frustrated? Cause you definitely sound so :hug: Sorry I can't help you with that

No, not really. I'm still not over Maria's loss but I will be in coples of hours maybe.

doomsday
Sep 8th, 2012, 06:03 AM
So sickfalsetto, who were you stalking while I was banned ? :lol: You missed me I'm sure of this :lol:

SilverSlam
Sep 8th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Yay Doomsday is back. :cheer:

Cosmic Voices
Sep 8th, 2012, 08:49 AM
doomsday welcome back :cheer:

doomsday
Sep 8th, 2012, 11:30 AM
I missed all of you as well :lol: it's a shame we lost QueenPova, Vozas and Spiffy :sad: and where the hell is madmax? :lol: I swear, all the Masha fans are being ejected this is insane.

Charlatan
Sep 8th, 2012, 09:03 PM
So sickfalsetto, who were you stalking while I was banned ? :lol: You missed me I'm sure of this :lol:

wut? :lol:

argh, good old times :awww:

http://b.imdoc.fr/1/divers/maria-sharapova/photo/7154971715/37118601e5/maria-sharapova-us-open-2006-img.jpg

debby
Sep 9th, 2012, 07:27 PM
argh, good old times :awww:

http://b.imdoc.fr/1/divers/maria-sharapova/photo/7154971715/37118601e5/maria-sharapova-us-open-2006-img.jpg

Don't. :o :o :o :o :o

she was so cute during the ceremony :awww:

oh Chuck is back :lol: Man, don't get permabanned kay.

SilverSlam
Sep 10th, 2012, 11:16 AM
OMG. I forgot Mashi :sobbing:

HOW COULD I!

Shivank17
Sep 10th, 2012, 11:24 AM
US Open 2006 ceremony was the cutest ceremony ever. :awww:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2842/2006usogif1.gif

Ah, good times! :tears:

SilverSlam
Sep 10th, 2012, 02:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zeU9T.png

WAIT. Mashi is alive? :eek:

debby
Sep 10th, 2012, 02:52 PM
US Open 2006 ceremony was the cutest ceremony ever. :awww:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2842/2006usogif1.gif

Ah, good times! :tears:

Even Justine was smiling after that moment :lol: And god knows how tough this loss was. :hysteric: 3rd Slam final of the year she lost :o ... dang when you think about it, she could have realised the calendar Slam :eek: She could have been the greatest of her generation.
Funny how things can change so drastically in 6 years. :lol: Serena still around, Maria winning only 2 slams after that slam, both Belgians retired, etc...

Shivank17
Sep 10th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Even Justine was smiling after that moment :lol: And god knows how tough this loss was. :hysteric: 3rd Slam final of the year she lost :o ... dang when you think about it, she could have realised the calendar Slam :eek: She could have been the greatest of her generation.
Funny how things can change so drastically in 6 years. :lol: Serena still around, Maria winning only 2 slams after that slam, both Belgians retired, etc...

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, didn't! ;)

Its hard to believe Maria was just 19 then. :eek: She was so confident in finals then, no matter how big the player on the other side of the net, and now(bar clay finals) :sobbing:

debby
Sep 10th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Coulda, woulda, shoulda, didn't! ;)

Its hard to believe Maria was just 19 then. :eek: She was so confident in finals then, no matter how big the player on the other side of the net, and now(bar clay finals) :sobbing:

Well, it was not that much of a stretch :p But it didn't happen anyway.

Yeah , how things can change !! I would like to believe Vika (I know you guys hate her :lol: ) will be a multiple Slam winner in the same year in the future, but who knows really? I prefer to be optimistic. :lol:

Ohhh also in 2008 Pova said she would retire at 25 if she achieved as much as Henin did. Guess she changed her mind. :oh:

Feyd
Sep 10th, 2012, 04:19 PM

Yeah , how things can change !! I would like to believe Vika (I know you guys hate her :lol: ) will be a multiple Slam winner in the same year in the future, but who knows really? I prefer to be optimistic. :lol:

Ohhh also in 2008 Pova said she would retire at 25 if she achieved as much as Henin did. Guess she changed her mind. :oh:

Vika has passed her peak and will never win a slam again. :angel:

Shivank17
Sep 10th, 2012, 04:21 PM

So you think Maria has achieved as much as Henin already? :oh: :lol:

debby
Sep 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Vika has passed her peak and will never win a slam again. :angel:

she might be born in the right gen :hearts:

So you think Maria has achieved as much as Henin already? :oh: :lol:

No but at least she completed the career slam.

wimbledon

Shivank17
Sep 10th, 2012, 04:26 PM
she might be born in the right gen :hearts:

No but at least she completed the career slam.

wimbledon

:oh: Wimbledon :hearts: :lol: :hug:

Cake :bowdown:

I think Maria has 2-3 slams more in her. At least. :angel:

debby
Sep 10th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Bagel(ie)

:o What's up with Frenchies and bakery in Wimbledon?

Yeah I think so too ;) She is not stopping her slam count at 4 !

$uricate
Oct 10th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I wish Queenpova was still here :sad:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:01 AM
We should've had a funeral for Queenpova (unless he's reincarnated as someone new :oh:)

$uricate
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:07 AM
We still can :lol:

He's definately not back :(

SilverSlam
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:07 AM
:secret: :oh:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Once you're banned as badly as Queenpova can you never come back? Because I.LUV.KVITTY is on the radar again and we all know that ones two sandwiches short of a picnic.

Maybe we should petition :armed:

SilverSlam
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:17 AM
the queenpova account will never come back. doesn't mean he can't/hasnt.

Cosmic Voices
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:19 AM
the queenpova account will never come back. doesn't mean he can't/hasnt.

do you know something we don't?
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8818/santafebisik.gif

$uricate
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Once you're banned as badly as Queenpova can you never come back? Because I.LUV.KVITTY is on the radar again and we all know that ones two sandwiches short of a picnic.

Maybe we should petition :armed:

I was just gonna suggest that.

Let's all make a massive scene and destroy the forum!

Which will result in us getting banned probably :unsure:

How cares though! Vive la revolution!!1 :lol:

SilverSlam
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/69ohy.gif

$uricate
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:30 AM
I don't get it :confused:

Funny though.

SilverSlam
Oct 11th, 2012, 06:16 AM
He's gone now. Thanks to that AKB that seems to enjoy lurking here, AND stalking queenpova and myself a twitter.

NID that a loser like him would have nothing better to do :rolls:

$uricate
Oct 11th, 2012, 07:21 AM

How do people find you on Twitter? Don't they have to really look?

SilverSlam
Oct 11th, 2012, 08:37 AM
@HipsterPova...

Not that hard haha.

BUT my accounts on private, because they seem so obsessed with me that they've stalked me before. Queenpova's account isn't, and I forgot to tell him to delete those tweets because those crazy Willytards obviously have nothing better to do than stalk us :rolls:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 11th, 2012, 09:25 AM
^ OMG some people have no life :sobbing:
for all the dreck we get about being masha stans, pot black :rolleyes:

$uricate
Oct 11th, 2012, 09:30 AM
@HipsterPova...

Not that hard haha.

BUT my accounts on private, because they seem so obsessed with me that they've stalked me before. Queenpova's account isn't, and I forgot to tell him to delete those tweets because those crazy Willytards obviously have nothing better to do than stalk us :rolls:

I'm not on private either :unsure:

It's pretty obvious which poster I am too. I don't really care though :shrug:

SilverSlam
Oct 11th, 2012, 09:43 AM
#YOLO :rolls:

Effy
Oct 11th, 2012, 02:26 PM
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=469487

i can't :haha:
some people really have nothing else to do :spit:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 11th, 2012, 02:31 PM
^ omg :hysteric:
http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/102620-gaga-facepalm.gif

do people ACTUALLY do this?

Effy
Oct 11th, 2012, 02:42 PM
yeah poor sensitive Cornet fan :hug: :lol:

SilverSlam
Oct 11th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I KNOW RIGHT! And then the twitter stalking :rolls:

Stonerpova
Oct 11th, 2012, 03:22 PM
People seriously have that much free time? :haha:

domon17th
Oct 11th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Wow. Ridiculous.

Shivank17
Oct 11th, 2012, 04:51 PM
some people are seriously so jobless? :hysteric:

C. Drone
Oct 11th, 2012, 09:50 PM
bunch of banned posters using their 2nd or 3rd account, posting frequently in GM or even in the "other" SS.

sad little twats opening such threads.

jameshazza
Oct 11th, 2012, 09:57 PM
:lol:
But I never seen where this poster admitted to being Queenpova. :shrug:
Many people have came back here with a p r o x y. There's no way to prove it.

Alojzy
Oct 11th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Hello I am new here, I am a big Masha fan, she very popular in Poland now

jameshazza
Oct 12th, 2012, 12:41 AM
:hysteric:

That is surprising but great news, many Maria haters on this board are Polish. Anyways Welcome Alojzy! :cheer:
Are you completely new to this or have you lurked here before?

Alojzy
Oct 12th, 2012, 01:31 AM
I have read before but I register now, thank you

SilverSlam
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:21 AM

Stonerpova
Oct 12th, 2012, 04:22 AM

Welcome new member! :)

Craig.
Oct 12th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Griffin, your sig :inlove:

Stonerpova
Oct 12th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Griffin, your sig :inlove:

Thanks babe! I just felt like a lot of Mashabators needed a reminder of just how sweet this year was.

debby
Oct 12th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Yes, great sig :worship:

doomsday
Oct 12th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks babe! I just felt like a lot of Mashabators needed a reminder of just how sweet this year was.

:lol: sweet but the last two images were really not necessary, I don't need anyone reminding me the worst final I've ever witnessed in my entire life.:lol:

Angelpova
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Welcome Alojzy !:)

Cosmic Voices
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:34 AM

Welcome Alojzy :cheer:

also, my flag has been removed :oh:

Alojzy
Oct 12th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Thank you everyone from the big welcome :cheer:

I hope Maria play in Poland next year, maybe she does? :confused:

Monzanator
Oct 18th, 2012, 03:23 PM

That is surprising but great news, many Maria haters on this board are Polish. Anyways Welcome Alojzy! :cheer:
Are you completely new to this or have you lurked here before?

A lot of Polish fans don't post under a Polish flag though :tape:

Btw, what annoys me the most is the fact people change their username every now and again AND their avatars too. I've lost track of so many people even here on SS it's ridiculous. And someone needs to revive GGG for Maria thread after Ksenia and Joxy got busy with their uni life :sad:

SilverSlam
Oct 18th, 2012, 03:57 PM
^^^ Queenpova got banned again :sad:

SilverSlam
Oct 31st, 2012, 05:00 PM
Thank you everyone from the big welcome :cheer:

I hope Maria play in Poland next year, maybe she does? :confused:

Can I just say, DEAD at QueenPova's PolEnglish :sobbing:

JoPova
Oct 31st, 2012, 05:59 PM
^^^ Queenpova got banned again :sad:

He is the one who kept posting Agnieszka eaten by ostrichs in the Maria def. Radwanska thread, isn't he? :hysteric:

jameshazza
Oct 31st, 2012, 06:01 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How? :sobbing:

SilverSlam
Oct 31st, 2012, 06:28 PM
YESSSS! :hysteric: That was epic!

debby
Oct 31st, 2012, 06:29 PM
RIP Justine fan. :D

JimM
Oct 31st, 2012, 06:32 PM
YESSSS! :hysteric: That was epic!

If you have any brains, they are in your bum

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

SilverSlam
Oct 31st, 2012, 06:35 PM
If you have any brains, they are in your bum

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:spit: :confused:

$uricate
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:24 PM
If you are gonna make a ***** account at least try and blend in :rolleyes:

$uricate
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:25 PM
I just typed ***** and it got starred :unsure:

$uricate
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:25 PM
And again :scared:

p r o x y

SilverSlam
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:33 PM
hahahahahahahaha. dead.

SilverSlam
Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:13 AM
So it's official.

Mashi/Warriør is gone again :sobbing:

Mashi, if you're reading this, please make a twitter so we can still contract you :hug:

#SilverSlam4SiberianSirenPostwhore

SilverSlam
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Updated with Gosse/SILAS in the OP :sad: the list just keeps growing

Reptilia
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Goose :tears: I WANT TO KNOW WHO HE WAS

Stonerpova
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:28 AM
I still miss Queenpova :sad:

SilverSlam
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Gosse is now on twitter :oh: @silaspova

jameshazza
Dec 17th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Does anyone have Twitter details for Vozas? I'm sure he lurks or has an alternate that he uses sporadically.
The good old days of dsanders, Queenpova and Vozas all tearing up GM together. :tears:

SilverSlam
Dec 18th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Wasn't Vozas Blistering in GM yesterday or something :lol:

Craig.
Dec 18th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Wasn't Vozas Blistering in GM yesterday or something :lol:

He's so obvious :tears:

SilverSlam
Dec 18th, 2012, 04:25 AM
I know. I didnt even post during his peak, but I knew :sad: he was my favorite poster before I joined :lol:

jameshazza
Dec 18th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Which thread in GM?

jameshazza
Dec 18th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Oh you mean blistering the poster. :lol:
I thought you meant it as in the verb. Too much work, not enough sleep.

SilverSlam
Dec 18th, 2012, 04:48 AM
:spit: LOLWHAT?

Charlatan
Dec 18th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Does anyone have Twitter details for Vozas? I'm sure he lurks or has an alternate that he uses sporadically.
The good old days of dsanders, Queenpova and Vozas all tearing up GM together. :tears:

Me too.

Saw aussiesharapova posted her RG 1R HL and remember to read that GM thread. ( i rmb it being epic with Foxy and his purple font)

and it didn't disappoint me

13 pages already.

TRUE SUPERSTAR!

She's...Masha fierce. Having your minds since july 2004.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1AW6XOSIBf4/SlJTr8o6P0I/AAAAAAAAAxo/N-sKc37TeKs/s400/maria.jpg

https://www.team9000.net/attachments/notworthy-gif.228/

she's the cristiano ronaldo of tennis, she gets all the attention, all the endorsements and people are pressed and stressed about it :rolls::hah::oh:

Sharapova truly is the driving force of the WTA. Uniting fanbases in one thread concerning her victory over an irrelevant scrub in Round 2. Your faves WILL NEVER

Golden Time :hearts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=460398&page=16 :crying2:

jameshazza
Dec 18th, 2012, 05:12 AM
I remember one of the Vozas/Queenpova gifs in particular, used in response to a Sarin stan, of some girl with champagne rolling here eyes. Such a GOAT gif :sobbing:

I'm surprised you managed to find an open thread in which each of them posted in. :lol:

SilverSlam
Dec 18th, 2012, 05:34 AM
It doesn't matter what order the beat down is coming in, IT'S COMIN. :lol::lol:

Get your little thrills out now cause Maria will NOT make it to the finals past Serena.

Serena then loses R1 at RG.

3 hours later...

http://i46.tinypic.com/4kcg1z.gif

DEAD.

Cosmic Voices
Dec 18th, 2012, 08:45 AM
the fact that queenpova used a rena gif to slap foxy in the face was FUCKING EPIC :haha:
im sorry but he needs to return, we have trolls everywhere in GM but queenpova actually had a sense of humour - and if anything contributed massively to TF

domon17th
Dec 18th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Me too.

Saw aussiesharapova posted her RG 1R HL and remember to read that GM thread. ( i rmb it being epic with Foxy and his purple font)

and it didn't disappoint me

Golden Time :hearts:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=460398&page=16 :crying2:

:lol:

That's why I never had a big problem with Queenpova, he/she was just a very funny poster in general. And people who take his/her posts too seriously are just :cuckoo:

Mr.Sharapova
Dec 20th, 2012, 01:49 PM

DEAD.

:haha: This was fucking EPIC.

Stonerpova
Dec 20th, 2012, 04:49 PM
I remember one of the Vozas/Queenpova gifs in particular, used in response to a Sarin stan, of some girl with champagne rolling here eyes. Such a GOAT gif :sobbing:

I'm surprised you managed to find an open thread in which each of them posted in. :lol:

IKR? :rolls:

DEAD.

So good :lol:

Honestly people keep making the same mistakes about Serena. People keep counting her out (which is dumb) and her fans keep making her the favorite for Paris. For me she won't be the favorite to win there until she does it again. Too many random-ass losses.

Kon.
Dec 20th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Queenpova was an actually funny troll, my favourite kind. :tears:

lefty24
Dec 20th, 2012, 07:24 PM

DEAD.

I don't like queenpova because he was such an ass hole to me, but fuck that was hilarious. :lol:

JoPova
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:39 AM
Queenpova was so damn funny :lol I still remember how he used to dismiss haters, who posted long rants against Maria, simply by saying: "She has your mind" :hysteric:

Why can't he come back? Usually after a period of ban some posters do come back :shrug:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:41 AM
^ I think he's been permabanned

not that he's not lurking on here under a different alias that is :oh:

JoPova
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:43 AM
^ I think he's been permabanned

not that he's not lurking on here under a different alias that is :oh:

That's unfair! Many annoying posters have come back :sad:

Radwanska eaten by ostrichs? :hysteric:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:49 AM
pretty sure Sgt. Timmykinz is back on the radar even though every single post/thread he created bashed one player, and one player only, Masha

its quite funny that our fave gets the most attention in general - irregardless of whether it's pure hatred or love :lol:

JoPova
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:56 AM
pretty sure Sgt. Timmykinz is back on the radar even though every single post/thread he created bashed one player, and one player only, Masha

its quite funny that our fave gets the most attention in general - irregardless of whether it's pure hatred or love :lol:

He was definitely one of the most annoying :o And i noticed that there's a Laura Robson troll in GM as well :hysteric:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
yes, definitely a hilarious addition in GM - getting a Robson stan :lol:
(who also hates Masha - ironically both players are pretty good friends and practice together)

TrollPova
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:02 AM
^Yeah, that's why I'm not as annoyed with the Robson troll :lol:. But the banishment of Sgt. Timmydouche is long overdue

JoPova
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:04 AM
yes, definitely a hilarious addition in GM - getting a Robson stan :lol:
(who also hates Masha - ironically both players are pretty good friends and practice together)

True! :lol:
The thing that amazes me about these new posters is the way they write their posts, as if they've been here for ages and know everything about GM. They are probably previous posters or long time lurkers :oh:

Cosmic Voices
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:11 AM
well Lethal Laura got caught out in Sasai's thread - "welcome back NA-MUG' - or something :lol: so maybe he/she has been lurking/or a previously banned poster/or just pretending to act like they've been on TF for a while. anyway things will never change, we'll constantly get droves of stupid posters, even ones that support Masha but we know they won't last for long.

JoPova
Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:24 AM
well Lethal Laura got caught out in Sasai's thread - "welcome back NA-MUG' - or something :lol: so maybe he/she has been lurking/or a previously banned poster/or just pretending to act like they've been on TF for a while. anyway things will never change, we'll constantly get droves of stupid posters, even ones that support Masha but we know they won't last for long.

I didn't see that :lol:

True! We less trollish people are the ones who end up staying ;)