PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather your fav suffer an upset loss or lose to your most disliked player?

Michalka
Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:55 AM
random stuff here

if either one of them had to happen, would you rather your fav player lose to a much lower ranked player that no one would ever have predicted her to lose to, or lose to a player whom you dislike/hate the most?

VeeReeDavJCap81
Sep 2nd, 2012, 06:24 AM
I'd rather my favorite player lose in the final to my most disliked player than lose opening round, only if it's a slam though. A regular tour event, I'd rather have the upset

HRHoliviasmith
Sep 2nd, 2012, 06:38 AM
i would rather the world come to an end than see serena lose to the silver medalist, cakewalk-p EVER again and ESPECIALLY in a slam. ::cringing at the thought::

NashaP
Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:32 AM
i would rather the world come to an end than see serena lose to the silver medalist, cakewalk-p EVER again and ESPECIALLY in a slam. ::cringing at the thought::

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5iya7mAss1r5gvg1o1_r1_500.gif

Serenus Christ
Sep 2nd, 2012, 08:23 AM
Everytime Serena looses it's an upset so :confused:

hurricanejeanne
Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:55 AM
Upset loss over losing the hated player.

Whenever Lindsay would lose to Saint Waffles I wanted to punch small animals.

KournikovaFan91
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:02 PM
I don't hate any player except Huber so I know my girls would school her in a singles match and if she beats them at doubles I just say Raymond carried her :lol:

mac47
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
I am afraid my Petra is going to beat Bartoli (whom I don't mind at all) and lose to Pova (whom I hate). If that's the case, I'd rather she lose to Bartoli.

Svetlana)))
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Upset loss. If Svetsus loses to Whorevanovic one more time, I will cut a bitch.

StoneRose
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM
The most horrible result would be Vika losing to Cibulkova, loss against most disliked and an upset so can't answer.

Natural Joe
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:44 PM
I get angry whenever my favs lose just because they played a sh*tty match and that's usually when upsets happen. If my fav plays well but the opponent plays better on that given day I can live with it, no matter if it's a lower ranked player who would cause the upset or an opponent who I dislike.

longtin23
Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
It;s like asking prefer Na lose to Robson or Na lose to Stosur

The latter one

Mary Cherry.
Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Upset.

Craig.
Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
Upset.

Corswandt
Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
Upset loss to random scrub. Losing to hated player - there's nothing worse.