PDA

View Full Version : someone should call hindrance on these bright yellow dresses

doujyr
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:26 AM
same colour as the ball, distracting to opponent, not very subtle cheating.

n1_and_uh_noone
Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:54 AM
Right. Call a hindrance on Adidas :weirdo:

Volcana
Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:25 AM
They are VERY yellow.

edificio
Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:28 AM
:yeah:

Designer was clearly blind.

Unflattering to even Ana Ivanovic.

Uranium
Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:06 AM
Venus attempts to blind her opponents with yellow...unfortunately for her that after her 2000 run, it backfires. Then she resorted to firework sparkles. Step to the Queen.

cautiouslip
Sep 2nd, 2012, 04:00 AM
Venus attempts to blind her opponents with yellow...unfortunately for her that after her 2000 run, it backfires. Then she resorted to firework sparkles. Step to the Queen.

Can i just say that your sig is beautiful :hearts: love it

anyway, Have any players complained about this? I don't think so so it ain't a big deal obviously

doujyr
Sep 2nd, 2012, 09:28 AM
Right. Call a hindrance on Adidas :weirdo:

no, they aren't the only ones with yellow dresses DUH! :rolleyes:

doujyr
Sep 2nd, 2012, 09:37 AM
Have any players complained about this? I don't think so so it ain't a big deal obviously

no one complained about the way the second ball was just dropped on the court until bjk did it. maybe it does affect some players, just no one has the guts to say something.

in case the kids on here don't know what that refers to .....

"I had a habit where, if my first serve went in, I would drop the second ball back along the ground and Billie Jean [King] said if I did it again, she'd stop play because it was rolling in her line of sight. I did it, she stopped play and complained and that started the ball tucked in the pants."

http://legacy.tennis.com/articles/templates/ticker.aspx?articleid=16439&zoneid=6

barmaid
Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:08 PM
Persnally I like the yellow shade...its refreshing and colorful much more than the tennis skills for sure!:hearts::bounce::worship:

Barmaid:wavey:

flareon
Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
same colour as the ball, distracting to opponent, not very subtle cheating.

Unless you hit the ball back to you opponent the whole match then its not really a hinderance :weirdo:

doujyr
Sep 4th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Unless you hit the ball back to you opponent the whole match then its not really a hinderance :weirdo:

it could easily distract and camouflage the ball in the hitting zone, and the bright yellow flash out of the corner of the eye could also distract. (have you ever actually played sport? :lol:)

doujyr
Sep 4th, 2012, 06:55 PM
azarenka at it now! her top is exactly the same colour as the balls. coincidence? :lol: