PDA

View Full Version : Who lives in Venice, Munich or Florence?

knoxt
Aug 31st, 2012, 07:34 AM
I'm going to be in Venice Sep 1-3, Florence Sep 3-4 and Munich Sep 5-7... Anyone can show me around or know which places are must sees/to avoid? :p

Adrian.
Sep 1st, 2012, 10:42 AM
I'm in Augsburg, near to Munich :oh:

knoxt
Sep 2nd, 2012, 11:58 PM
Cool adrian! We can meet up if youre free...

Loving Venice now! Looking forward to Germany for three days.. Anyone else lives in or near Munich?

Jarl_02
Sep 3rd, 2012, 04:26 AM
Hi I live in Munich, well right now I'm in Venezuela but I'll be back in Munich on 5th september

ranfurly
Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:23 AM
Hi Knoxtm

I don't live in Venice, but I live close in Nice,

well....I've been to Nice, and well..the Isle of Greece, where I sipped Champagne on a Yacht,
with that, I cruised like Harlow, in Monte Carlo, and showed em' what I've got!

I guess you could say, I've been to Paradise, but I've never been to me.

Fantasy Hero
Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:14 AM
shit...seen that too late, i live close to venice :awww:
hope you had fun in the most romantic city of the world ;)

knoxt
Sep 3rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
I'll PM you jarl! Venice was awesome.. So easy to get lost. I'm on the frecciargento trains now, it's so nice and beats the trains in the US by far... Free wifi. Pretty efficient..

Fantasy Hero
Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:44 PM
high speed trains are the only one that words in italy tbh :lol: but at least those are really good :yeah: glad you enjoyed the city :) hope the best for the next trips too

FORZA SARITA
Sep 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
shit...seen that too late, i live close to venice :awww:
hope you had fun in the most expensive city of the world ;)

fixed :oh:

I'll PM you jarl! Venice was awesome.. So easy to get lost. I'm on the frecciargento trains now, it's so nice and beats the trains in the US by far... Free wifi. Pretty efficient..

that's because is a high class train, take a regional and you'll change your mind :tape: