PDA

View Full Version : Racist Comedian Gets Knocked Out!!!

JN
Aug 27th, 2012, 04:52 PM
ucgTUbFML-k

:lol: Serves his lame ass right.

Thanos
Aug 27th, 2012, 05:07 PM
it feel staged.

miffedmax
Aug 27th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I don't believe physical violence is ever justified.

Everyone in the audience should have gotten their money back, though. That guy was just sadly not funny.

mykarma
Aug 27th, 2012, 05:15 PM
ucgTUbFML-k

What a fvcking idiot. I wish they would have let the kid really kick his racist ass.

mykarma
Aug 27th, 2012, 05:18 PM

Everyone in the audience should have gotten their money back, though. That guy was just sadly not funny.
Neither is verbal racism. I think he learned is lesson and won't be making any more racist jokes.

HippityHop
Aug 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM

Generally I agree. However sometimes opening up a can of whoop ass puts certain things clearly into perspective.

Olórin
Aug 27th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Who was that who kept chuckling? :confused: What a weird sense of humour some people have.

*JR*
Aug 27th, 2012, 05:44 PM
He was a lousy comic, not @ all funny in the 2 minute clip shown, and his excuse for (I guess) an Asian accent was lame. But his main schtick seemed 2B about those promoting self-help seminars. The main offense seemed directed @ the kid (saying that his girlfriend would be better off with said "comic", which she'd realize if she took the seminar he referred to in every line). His utterly stupid act would have been ugly if directed @ a white couple, and any racial aspect seems rather secondary. :shrug:

Tennis Fool
Aug 27th, 2012, 05:49 PM
What was that guy thinking? At best, he should have chucked that joke, seeing who was in front of him :rolleyes:

JN
Aug 27th, 2012, 06:10 PM
He was a lousy comic, not @ all funny in the 2 minute clip shown, and his excuse for (I guess) an Asian accent was lame. But his main schtick seemed 2B about those promoting self-help seminars. The main offense seemed directed @ the kid (saying that his girlfriend would be better off with said "comic", which she'd realize if she took the seminar he referred to in every line). His utterly stupid act would have been ugly if directed @ a white couple, and any racial aspect seems rather secondary. :shrug:

AND THE RACIAL APOLOGIST AWARD GOES TO... http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8284/smh2.gif

"Me so horny" and "I love you long time" are quotes by a Da Nang hooker in the 1987 movie, Full Metal Jacket, and a well-known swipe at Asians, regardless of nationality.

mykarma
Aug 27th, 2012, 06:26 PM
AND THE RACIAL APOLOGIST AWARD GOES TO... http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8284/smh2.gif

The line, "Me so horny" and "I love you long time" are quotes by a Da Nang hooker in the 1987 movie, Full Metal Jacket, and a well-known swipe at Asians, regardless of nationality.
Thank you and the same thing said to a white couple wouldn't have the same impact I'm sure. Have you noticed that no matter what you post *JR* (Helen Lawson II) feels the need troll to you? Whose got time or the desire for that shit?

Mary Cherry.
Aug 27th, 2012, 06:49 PM
it feel staged.

This.

That said, I did laugh when the guy smacked him so I wouldn't ask for a refund.

LeRoy.
Aug 27th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Neither is verbal racism. I think he learned is lesson and won't be making any more racist jokes.

I think he will become an even bigger racist after getting punched by that guy.

I agree violence is never the answer.

mykarma
Aug 27th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I think he will become an even bigger racist after getting punched by that guy.

I agree violence is never the answer.
Then that's his problem isn't it.

Wigglytuff
Aug 27th, 2012, 07:16 PM
violence is never the correct answer that being said if i were grading the test i would give the guy that KO'ed the racist full marks. :help:

Wigglytuff
Aug 27th, 2012, 07:18 PM

man that guy had soooo much patience for the racist. he should have been put in his place much sooner.

$uricate
Aug 27th, 2012, 07:49 PM
That Asian chick is smoking hot :drool:

*JR*
Aug 27th, 2012, 07:53 PM

"Me so horny" and "I love you long time" are quotes by a Da Nang hooker in the 1987 movie, Full Metal Jacket, and a well-known swipe at Asians, regardless of nationality.

2B honest, I couldn't even understand much of what the moron was saying, including the lame "broken English". No matter, because he sucked, and was clearly out to offend "whoever, about whatever".

As far I'm concerned, the whole audience were the "victims" of his abysmal excuse for standup comedy, and should have gotten refunds, maybe unless the jerk was just getting a (very) brief audition B4 the main act.

FWIW, the wildly successful Andrew Dice Clay would routinely say stuff about women in his act --- of which videos were for sale --- that a sensitive person could easily take offense @ (like his Nursery Rhymes parodies). :shrug:

miffedmax
Aug 27th, 2012, 08:01 PM
That Asian chick is smoking hot :drool:

But what if she's one of the bad (i.e. capitalist) ones?

Oh, no, I get it. You want to "re-educate her."

$uricate
Aug 27th, 2012, 08:17 PM
But what if she's one of the bad (i.e. capitalist) ones?

Oh, no, I get it. You want to "re-educate her."

I would re-educate her :oh:

Sammo
Aug 27th, 2012, 08:22 PM
ucgTUbFML-k

YAS!

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/ByeBitch.gif

Halardfan
Aug 28th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Terrible comedian, dying on his feet, desperately wanders off into racism in search of a cheap laugh.

More generally I hate the kind of comedian who routinely goes after audience members. I wouldn't want to be at a show where there is a chance of that happening. Which rules out the bulk of stand up comedy for me!

Nicolás89
Aug 28th, 2012, 02:58 AM
"Racist Comedian Gets Knocked Out!!!"

I thought it was Chris Rock when I read that.

PhilePhile
Aug 28th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Here is how Kumar does it ( don't worry, laugh away :lol:):

BfVpwvkgaUw

JN
Aug 28th, 2012, 11:23 AM
"Racist Comedian Gets Knocked Out!!!"

I thought it was Chris Rock when I read that.

I'm sure many hoped as much. I initially thought Michael Richards (Kramer from 'Seinfeld.')

mykarma
Aug 28th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I'm sure many hoped as much. I initially thought Michael Richards (Kramer from 'Seinfeld.')
pwned.

CrossCourt~Rally
Aug 28th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Sorry, I couldn't get past the "oral sex" part :unsure: :scared:

pov
Aug 28th, 2012, 04:42 PM

I tend to agree. And even if it was, certainly not at a comedy show just because you don't like the jokes.

Plus the idea that cracking jokes based on ethnicity makes one racist is beyond stupid. It's as dumb as thinking that when someone cracks about their own ethnicity it means they "hate their race." All groupings of humans generate some tendencies that can be viewed as hilarious.

JN
Aug 28th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I tend to agree. And even if it was, certainly not at a comedy show just because you don't like the jokes.

For anyone else who would like to compete with *JR*, the line forms on the left.

Nicolás89
Aug 28th, 2012, 06:13 PM

pwned.

Pwned for what? :lol:

Chris Rock "humour" is based primarily on race & racists remarks & steriotypes. His shows are both tacky & unimaginative, that's why I thought on him.

JN
Aug 28th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Pwned for what? :lol:

Chris Rock "humour" is based primarily on race & racists remarks & steriotypes. His shows are both tacky & unimaginative, that's why I thought on him.

Show me a comedian who appeals to everyone, and I'll show you a limp noodle who's afraid to rock the boat and speak his mind. The reason I thought of Michael Richards is because he called a group of Black guys "******" during a stand up.

r05XDOFUsQw

*JR*
Aug 28th, 2012, 08:59 PM
For anyone else who would like to compete with *JR*, the line forms on the left.

Your own "standup routine" has grown rather boring. :yawn: To state my point more simply, the so-called comic totally sucked, and probably made a lame attempt @ mocking Asians only because there was a young Asian couple in front of the stage. Who knows what other dumbass fallback lines he's sometimes used? :shrug: Besides, while the aforementioned Andrew Dice Clay was successful, women could certainly take offense @ a lot of his act. For example, take his altered nursery rhyme called Jack and Jill:

Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
Each one had a quarter
Jill came down with fifty cents
The fucking hoo-er

(Hoo-er being a two syllable form of whore, of course). Dice even got to host Saturday Night Live once, though his act was so censored that he opened by saying: "How ya doin? That's all I'm allowed to say". While I intensely dislike Rush Limbaugh (and was quite unimpressed with his "ching chong" routine, when Barack Obama met Chinese President Hu Jintao) he did kinda have a point in his rebuttal to the bashing he got for that:

"Back in the old days, Sid Caesar, for those of you old enough to remember, was called a comic genius for impersonating foreign languages that he couldn't speak," Limbaugh said. "But today the left says that was racism; it was bigotry; it was insulting. And it wasn't. It was a service*."

* I don't see how Sid Caesar was performing the "service" Limbaugh described, it seems to me that it was just "humor with a sharp edge". (Neither a service nor a disservice, IMO).

====================================

Halardfan
Aug 28th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Your own "standup routine" has grown rather boring. :yawn: To state my point more simply, the so-called comic totally sucked, and probably made a lame attempt @ mocking Asians only because there was a young Asian couple in front of the stage. Who knows what other dumbass fallback lines he's sometimes used? :shrug: Besides, while the aforementioned Andrew Dice Clay was successful, women could certainly take offense @ a lot of his act. For example, take his altered nursery rhyme called Jack and Jill:

Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
Each one had a quarter
Jill came down with fifty cents
The fucking hoo-er

(Hoo-er being a two syllable form of whore, of course). Dice even got to host Saturday Night Live once, though his act was so censored that he opened by saying: "How ya doin? That's all I'm allowed to say". While I intensely dislike Rush Limbaugh (and was quite unimpressed with his "ching chong" routine, when Barack Obama met Chinese President Hu Jintao) he did kinda have a point in his rebuttal to the bashing he got for that:

"Back in the old days, Sid Caesar, for those of you old enough to remember, was called a comic genius for impersonating foreign languages that he couldn't speak," Limbaugh said. "But today the left says that was racism; it was bigotry; it was insulting. And it wasn't. It was a service*."

* I don't see how Sid Caesar was performing the "service" Limbaugh described, it seems to me that it was just "humor with a sharp edge". (Neither a service nor a disservice, IMO).

====================================

I think a lot of it can be who the joke is on, or at least who it is intended to be on. For example, the classic British sitcom Fawlty Towers had Basil (John Cleese) indulge in wince inducing, but very funny rants against Germans and Americans.

But who was the joke on? Cleese, who co-wrote the show, says the joke was on the inept, panic stricken, fuming Fawlty. We weren't meant to agree with his Anti-German or Anti-American rants, the laughs are meant to cone from excrutiating embarassment at Fawlty's action towards the foreign guests. I think those scenes are incredibly funny, but it's a grey area, who or what we are laughing at when Basil does his famous Nazi walk for example.

Sammo
Aug 28th, 2012, 11:35 PM
It didn't look staged to me :shrug:

ranfurly
Aug 29th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Nothing will beat the roasts of Lisa Lampinelli!

JN
Aug 29th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Nothing will beat the roasts of Lisa Lampinelli!

:lol:
I love that woman! And she, "loves the Blacks." :haha:

ranfurly
Aug 29th, 2012, 12:38 AM
I love that woman! And she, "loves the Blacks." :haha:

She's apparently had so many blacks in her that she's getting "ashy"

mykarma
Aug 29th, 2012, 01:05 AM

I tried not to laugh but that shit is funny. :lol::lol::lol:

JN
Aug 29th, 2012, 01:10 AM

I prefer the one where she's screwed so many Blacks that her vaj now has a horn section. :lol:

And I can't forget her "attack" on Andy Dick at Pamela Anderson's roast:

"What a dais we have tonight folks.
We've got a drag queen, a pervert, and a drug addict... and I'm only talking about Andy Dick.
Andy Dick. What a fruity bastard.
I'm not saying Andy Dick is gay, but I will say he's been known to guess the flavor of a popsicle just by sitting on it.
But enough about that pickle kisser."

Nicolás89
Aug 29th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Show me a comedian who appeals to everyone, and I'll show you a limp noodle who's afraid to rock the boat and speak his mind. The reason I thought of Michael Richards is because he called a group of Black guys "******" during a stand up.

r05XDOFUsQw

Oh ok. I still don't know why/how I got pwned though.

Lord Choc Ice
Aug 29th, 2012, 04:05 AM
It didn't look staged to me :shrug:
+1

And I was disappointed. He knocked him over, not 'out' :lol:.

lefty24
Aug 29th, 2012, 05:00 AM
I don't think he should have slapped the guy. If you're going to a comedy show, especially if you're sitting near the front, you have to expect to get attacked.
This reminds me of the lesbian throwing a drink in another comedians face.
hvUffaX0IMA&feature

That being said, of course what the comedian said was horrible. I don't understand comedians needs to attack people to make themselves sound funny. :rolleyes:
If you can't make people laugh without attacking them, then maybe you shouldn't be a comedian.

ranfurly
Aug 29th, 2012, 08:22 AM
n_JjRMHqMF0

JN
Aug 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Oh ok. I still don't know why/how I got pwned though.

I never said you did.

SilverSlam
Aug 29th, 2012, 01:27 PM
:spit:

This is why you don't go to open nights. They're not funny any someone always ends up passing out.

Raiden
Aug 29th, 2012, 02:04 PM
it feel staged.I'm with you on this.

Probaby contrived in order to generate youtube notoriety/controversy.

One indication of that being the camera focusing on only three of them (like as if in anticipation of something happening).