PDA

View Full Version : Irish prez Michael D. Higgins puts vocal beatdown on Tea Party radio host

Tennis Fool
Aug 26th, 2012, 12:25 AM
This link has gone viral. It had me :haha:

Michael D. Higgins (who was elected president of Ireland last year) is fed up with over-the-top Tea Party rhetoric, and he isn't afraid to show it. Listen to him call out radio host Michael Graham on everything from health care to foreign policy in this heated exchange from 2010. Trust me, you don't want to miss this one.

http://www.upworthy.com/a-tea-partier-decided-to-pick-a-fight-with-a-foreign-president-it-didnt-go-so-we?g=2&c=la1

King Halep
Aug 26th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Whats so special about that. He does not really say anything interesting and the wanker does not get a chance to reply

Tennis Fool
Aug 26th, 2012, 12:41 AM
and the wanker does not get a chance to reply
:lol:

wta_zuperfann
Aug 26th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Too bad that liberals in the USA do not have the same courage to speak up like he, Tony Benn, and George Galloway have done.

*JR*
Aug 26th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Yeah, but I'll bet he never demanded that the Bloody Brits renounce sovereignty ova so called Ulster Province :fiery: (6 northern counties of the 32). Had "the IRA I mean Sinn Fein" :tape: candidate Martin Mcguinness won that ceremonial job, I'll bet he would have. :boxing: Anyhow, Taoiseach (pronounced like tee-shock, Gaelic for Prime Minister) Enda Kenny has by far the more meaningful job there.

kwilliams
Aug 26th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Yeah, but at least people actually like Michael D.

I heard this the other day. It sounded like the clip was edited somewhat to make it sound almost like one big monologue.

Monica_Rules
Aug 26th, 2012, 10:00 PM
I loved that. Best bit was him calling the guy a wanker.

Halardfan
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Higgins seems to talk good sense, well done to him!

Tennis Fool
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Yeah, but at least people actually like Michael D.

I heard this the other day. It sounded like the clip was edited somewhat to make it sound almost like one big monologue.
To piggyback on that, I'd never heard of Upworthy until this link was tweeted. I guess the next teen genius is about to make a load of cash.