PDA

View Full Version : Which European countries have the most and least attractive people

pierce85
Aug 24th, 2012, 06:17 PM
I got the idea from the thread about British men. This is supposed to be a fun thread,no need to insult nations. I just want your personal opinion, which European country has the ugliest men and which the most handsome? Same for women

KournikovaFan91
Aug 24th, 2012, 06:27 PM
As a whole.

Hottest
Men - Spain
Women - Russia

Least Attractive (don't like Ugly term :p)
Men - Belgium (have yet to see an hottie from Belgium)
Women - UK (Ireland ran the UK close on this one but I can't throw my own girls under the bus)

Generally I have a preference for Mediterranean and Slavic men over Northern Europeans. Balkan men are hot, well all the hot male flight attendants with Emirates seem to have Balkan names. :lol:

pierce85
Aug 24th, 2012, 06:40 PM
For me, many european nations have hot men. Spain,France,Italy,Sweden. Balkan countries have hot men too SErbia,Greece,Croatia.

Maybe Russia or Albania have the least attractive men.

Better looking women I'd choose Russia,Czech republic or Italy, worst looking UK

Sammo
Aug 24th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Hottest

Men - Eh, I don't know, Spain? Women seem to like the Latino stereotype :shrug:
Women - Czech Republic & Slovakia, and Russia, and Baltic countries (Latvia, Estonia, Lituania)

Ugliest

Men - Russia & UK
Women - UK

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2012, 07:12 PM
I am not into Latino look at all so I am not digging south Europe. Hottest men and women come from Scandinavia and women from Russia, some Russian guys are hot as well. Special mention to UK guys as well :angel:

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Most countries in Europe have hot men but from what I have seen I really find the French, German and British men hot. We get a good bunch of every nationality in London though :drool:

Didnt particularly find the Serbian/Balkan/Croatian men I saw particularly attractive, but I am sure many of them are hot, I just need to look around a bit more :p Dont usually find Italian guys attractive, but again there are many, many hot ones out there.

As far as women are concerned, the British women stereotype is partially true.

:tape:

Philip
Aug 24th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Scandinavian men are :hearts:

August
Aug 24th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I can't name one particular country but I think hottes girls in Europe, and maybe in the World, come from Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Spain, in alphabetical order.

Fantasy Hero
Aug 24th, 2012, 08:23 PM
what i found to be pretty funny was that in both Denmark and Estonia I found the avarage beauty of women to be really high, while men are generally bad looking.

Mynarco
Aug 24th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I am not sure about the women in other British cities but are they generally that fat? Every time I get on a bus to town there are heaps of really fat women on/getting on the bus, some of them with kids as well

I like blonde piece so as long as they are blonde I don't care about their nationalities :oh: but some blonde good men in Britain are really nice (and some Germans :oh:)

pierce85
Aug 24th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Both times I've been to Paris I found parisian men extremely hot whereas the women were rather plain, I found that really bizarre

LeRoy.
Aug 24th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Most attractive
Men : Spain
Women : Russia

Least attractive
Men: Russia, UK
Women: UK

Sammo
Aug 24th, 2012, 09:30 PM
British women:

RfTygYJufyQ

Both times I've been to Paris I found parisian men extremely hot whereas the women were rather plain, I found that really bizarre

It was the opposite for me, most Parisian girls were well dressed and good looking, don't really remember the men :shrug:

spiceboy
Aug 24th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Hungary all the way :drool:

Mistress of Evil
Aug 24th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Slavic women in general and not just in Europe but overall.

As to the men, you can find a hottie or two in every country. Mainly because a man can be attractive without being beautiful.

Halardfan
Aug 24th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Worst Men: Irish, German
Worst Women: Irish, British, German

Best men: Italian
Best women: French

(Japanese women are better than any European women though.)

KournikovaFan91
Aug 24th, 2012, 10:56 PM
French women are highly overrated imo. Would take a Spanish chick any day over a French one (if I was straight).

In global terms Latin America beats everyone's ass. Having to pick just one country for each.

Men - Brazil
Women - Venezuela

I'm basing that on famous Brazilians and Venezuelans as I've never been to either country.

olivero
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:20 PM
most attractive
men: Italy, Spain, maybe France and...Armenia :p
women: Poland, Czech Rep., all other Slavic and Scandinavian countries

least
men: Russia, UK, Poland, Ukraine
women: Germany, Belgium, UK

Sammo
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:31 PM
most attractive
men: Italy, Spain, maybe France and...Armenia :p
women: Poland, Czech Rep., all other Slavic and Scandinavian countries

least
men: Russia, UK, Poland, Ukraine
women: Germany, Belgium, UK

German girls are very good looking! But just like the Slavic, they age really bad.

Mixal
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I haven't traveled nearly enough to make such generalizations, but I will say that Russian girls were such disappointment. I expected tall blondes everywhere, but instead I got short women from Central Asia. I would probably find them in exclusive clubs at night, but I didn't go there. Their expected lack of taste in clothing didn't help either. I am talking about Moscow of course, Piter wasn't much better either.

Slovakian girls are hot in general. French girls too, but for completely different reasons.

Guys... I'm not sure... I think Croatian guys look better than any nation I've traveled to :shrug:

NashaMasha
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Who is registerd and passed through thier casting at beautifulpeople.com ??

Women Most - Russia, Poland , Ukraine

Women Least - Finland, Belgium, Denmark

Men Most - Sweden, Norway, Spain, Italy

Men Least - don't know, for men it's not that much important to be beautiful

shap_half
Aug 25th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Most: Sweden
Least: Ireland

tennislover
Aug 25th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Hottest men and women come from Scandinavia and women from Russia, some Russian guys are hot as well. Special mention to UK guys as well :angel:

this

I'd add people from Nederlands, Denmark, Germany, Czech republic, Hungary and Poland :angel:

tennislover
Aug 25th, 2012, 05:43 AM
German girls are very good looking! .

right!

tennislover
Aug 25th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Most countries in Europe have hot men but from what I have seen I really find the French, German and British men hot. We get a good bunch of every nationality in London though :drool:

Didnt particularly find the Serbian/Balkan/Croatian men I saw particularly attractive, but I am sure many of them are hot, I just need to look around a bit more :p Dont usually find Italian guys attractive, but again there are many, many hot ones out there.

As far as women are concerned, the British women stereotype is partially true.

actually a number ofBritish women have got nice faces and eyes :)

hobahobaspirit
Aug 25th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Never been to Eastern Europe, I can only judge the western part of the continent.

The sexiest European chicks come from Spain and France, it is known.

The ugliest men and women both come from the UK. I usually don't agree with stereotypes, but god, this one is true.

Lord Choc Ice
Aug 25th, 2012, 06:30 AM
If Spain has the hottest women, then tennis players didn't get the memo :lol:.

Bart
Aug 25th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Blond Scandinavian and Russian women (and men) are the hottest. Some Balkan guys are very good looking as well, though.

ranfurly
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Italian Man are handsome, good looking blokes

Finnish Woman...boy what my fingers would do to them if I got hold of one of them!

Serbian Woman...butter faces, nice arse and tits, but fuck, their heads,

Like a Prawn, the body is the only useful part.

tennislover
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:43 AM

:lol:

Sean.
Aug 25th, 2012, 12:09 PM
In general I like the Latina look, but Scandinavian's are damn fine too! Special mention to Polish women though, they're prime or munters! :angel:

$uricate
Aug 25th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Least attractive for both has to be UK.

Maybe Im just a fan of the continental look but I am rarely wowed by a woman in Britain.

However, you can't quantify this really. There are ugly and hot people in every country.

kwilliams
Aug 25th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Ah, stereotyping entire nationalities just doesn't work. I was in Stockholm recently and was disappointed because I thought there'd just be eye candy left, right and centre. It's not even that the people were unattractive, just that they were plain. They were also a lot shorter than I imagined but then again I'm not really into tall guys. I probably shouldn't have expected 90% of the population to be "svelte" just because I thought it was a Swedish word!! :lol: Anyway, I happened to see a fair few Scandinavian Gods the day I was leaving to bring the ratio up at least a bit but the truth was Swedes are no more attractive or unattractive than any other nationality.

Maybe expectations have something to do with it because my boyfriend was disappointed by how people looked in Greece when we were there. I suppose he expected Greek Gods to be walking the streets. The people definitely looked a lot different to how I expected them to look and I found that the people who I noticed tended to be attractive in quite an understated (but appealing) way and were by no means bombshells.

I think it can also depend where you are in a country. Walk down one street or sit in one bar and you'll see lots of hot people with good bodies who are nicely dressed and who carry themselves well...walk down another and you'll see skeezes and sleazes, people with bad skin, bad teeth, hooked noses, trashy clothes, who may lurch or even glide down the street like they're hot shit.

On another note, I have to defend my neighbors, the Brits. They're getting a raw deal in this thread :lol: When I lived in Korea, a lot of my American friends gave the British a hard time about their teeth and we did, admittedly, on occasion know or meet a couple of British people in need of some dental work but I would always defend them by saying the people with the worst teeth I ever saw, or happened to see, were in Florida. There's a certain amount of happenstance to be considered unless you've actually lived in and seen a lot of a country.

kwilliams
Aug 25th, 2012, 04:14 PM
http://www.geekinheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/average_asian_woman_aging.jpg

Another thing to consider!! Though, I stress that this has a certain degree of truth to it now but will not in the future.

I find that I'm moreso attracted to Southern Europeans, generally speaking. However, if I take a look at middle-aged men, when I'm in Spain or Italy etc. I would struggle to find many who retain their looks with age. Whereas, I'm a little less attracted to Northern Europeans, on the whole, but I find that middle-aged men retain their looks better in these countries.

Mary Cherry.
Aug 25th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Best
Men: Spain (EDIT: Come to think of it, Spain excels in both extremes. They seem to be either really good looking or scary with very few inbetween. The Spanish football team a prime example of this)
Women: Sweden (I don't really know, this is just a guess)

Worst
Men: UK
Women: UK

pov
Aug 25th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I got the idea from the thread about British men. This is supposed to be a fun thread,no need to insult nations. I just want your personal opinion, which European country has the ugliest men and which the most handsome? Same for women
:eek:

I got the idea from the thread about British men. This is supposed to be a fun thread,no need to insult ethnicity. I just want your personal opinion, which ethnicity has the ugliest men and which the most handsome? Same for women

I don't see a difference. To think that beauty is based on nationality/ethnicity/race . . . :shrug: Not to mention the ianity that anyone's personal likes translates to some objective viewpoint.

If your thread was "What nationality are you most often attracted to" I wouldn't see it as so tweaked.

KournikovaFan91
Aug 25th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Another thing to consider!! Though, I stress that this has a certain degree of truth to it now but will not in the future.

I find that I'm moreso attracted to Southern Europeans, generally speaking. However, if I take a look at middle-aged men, when I'm in Spain or Italy etc. I would struggle to find many who retain their looks with age. Whereas, I'm a little less attracted to Northern Europeans, on the whole, but I find that middle-aged men retain their looks better in these countries.

Agree, thats probably due to their expose to the sun on such a regular basis and drier climate. The damper the climate the better for preserving your skin with age. So at least the damp climate here is good for something. :lol:

moby
Aug 25th, 2012, 09:28 PM
RELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION:
http://9gag.com/gag/3634714

Why stop at European countries?

KournikovaFan91
Aug 25th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Interesting pics, like most of those guys. Guess I'm easy to please if I'm happy with average :)

Agree completely with that being the average looking Irish guys, tons of guys here look like him.

Sean.
Aug 25th, 2012, 10:29 PM
They should do it with all nations. I'm guessing I wasn't the only one looking for their own country!

Fantasy Hero
Aug 25th, 2012, 10:36 PM
^ gotta agree :lol:
Though I guess I'm far from typical italian look, so i should look for other nations' one :lol:

Sammo
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:00 PM

The average Spanish woman looks like Maria Jose Martinez but 10 cm smaller, the girls are OK, but most of them are too easy-mannered, and I find it a bit annoying.

Monica_Rules
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:00 PM
In general i don't tend to find eastern europeans attractive at all. Usually Polish and Russians, i'm yet to see a single good looking russian.

I don't get the thing you guys about the Brits at all. Everytime i go to London i say to my friends how hot the people are there.

But then again generalising a nation is stupid. I've seen far more ugly americans than attractive ones, same for most nations.

Olórin
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Just came back from Zurich and I've got to say there, wow.

Other than that I would say Italian women and French men from my own experiences, but German, Italian and Scandinavian men are all good, the only place in Britain that has large numbers of people who are clearly going out of their way to appear attractive is London.

Don't get people saying Latin Americans for the world. Brazil is now officially one of the fattest nations on earth, and I spent half a year in South America and most of the women seem fat and the men age quite badly, mainly due to UV exposure and living conditions I assume. Slightly different situation in Chile and parts of Argentina.

Nicolás89
Aug 26th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Hottest Spaniard, Portuguese, Italian & French (south), give some white, brown haired, brown eyed guys anytime. :drool:

So Disrespectful
Aug 26th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Spanish and Portuguese men for me. :drool: Oh and Turkish delights.

Least attractive... Probably Irish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Austrian. I'm not really into the whole blue eyes, blonde hair thing either. Not to say those people can't be extremely 'good looking', but the thread stated 'attractive'...

spiceboy
Aug 26th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I don't get the thing you guys about the Brits at all. Everytime i go to London i say to my friends how hot the people are there.

LOL the hardest thing when going to London is meeting a Londoner. People surely can be hot but honestly, I'm pretty sure they are not Brit :lol:

spiceboy
Aug 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Don't get people saying Latin Americans for the world. Brazil is now officially one of the fattest nations on earth

Yeah right, if there is a country of hot people that's Brazil.

Expat
Aug 26th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I have a type of men that I am attracted to: dark eyes, dark hair, and light skin. So Southern Europe for me.
Girls: I think Latvian or Estonian.

rrfnpump
Aug 26th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Best looking men for me have to be Swedish. :hearts: French guys are handsome too!
Girls, I dont care so much, but probably Scandinavian girls are the best as well.

Worst looking guys and girls probably from Belgium and UK, respectively.

UK girls... :o
Hk83yYOqZXc

Olórin
Aug 26th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Yeah right, if there is a country of hot people that's Brazil.

Too fat on the whole, as bad as the UK and USA. The only place I saw an extremely high proportion of good looking people was on the Zona Sul beaches and half of them were probably not nationals, admittedly 90% of them were godlike, but almost too good looking - some of them didn't look real. IMO Europe is definitely #1 on the world scale of hotties.

LOL the hardest thing when going to London is meeting a Londoner. People surely can be hot but honestly, I'm pretty sure they are not Brit :lol:
This is what so many Europeans say when visiting London. I think it's a shock to many at how multi-cultural London is compared even to their own capitals, which are probably classed as diverse. But if you live in London you know from experience a good 50% of the people you meet in central are probably Brits.

Wert.
Aug 26th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Hottest girls are from Bulgaria and Czech Republic.

Least attractive - none. :p

matthias
Aug 26th, 2012, 05:54 PM
I think Hungarian guys are hot

pla
Aug 26th, 2012, 06:12 PM
For women I will exclude Bulgaria, as I am Bulgarian but some parts of the Balkans have stunning women- Albania, Romania.. Also, Caucasian women, some are also outstanding. It's not enough to have a beautiful face and/or body, women need to be feminine and have some mystery in the eyes, so definitely the Balkans and the Caucasus.

For men, Bulgarians are stunners before they grow a belly :lol:, some Greeks too, Italians, some Turks. Too bad I can't include Iranians. :lol: Ugliest men in Europe are in the North, won't cite countries.

Cajka
Aug 26th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Slovakian women are stunning. The best looking women in the world for sure.

When it comes to men, I think that Serbs, Croats and Montenegrins are the hottest. I love strong men. :p Italians are very hot as well.

I noticed that many people bitch about Russian and Polish men, but I find them handsome. :shrug:

pla
Aug 26th, 2012, 06:53 PM
^^ Montenegrins I agree as they tend to be tall, strong but slender :D. There was one who was chasing me all the time couple of years ago and he was a stunner, except that he had the same colours as me- litght-brownish/dark-blond hair and green eyes and I strongly prefer black eyes with dark, preferably curly, dark hair. Something like Mario Ancic :hearts: but in a more masculine version.. My husband is like this: a very tall, slender, dark-eyed, hot-blooded, crazy, handsome male specimen from the Balkans. :hearts:

I must confess though that the only other man that have turned me on since I am married was a German :lol: Still can't get over this but it's true. :lol:

KournikovaFan91
Aug 26th, 2012, 06:54 PM
My husband is like this: a very tall, slender, dark-eyed, hot-blooded, crazy, handsome male specimen from the Balkans. :hearts:

Jealous :devil:

pla
Aug 26th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Jealous :devil:

:lol: I am salivating myself only from this short description :drool: :devil: I tell you, men from the Balkans are the best, the passion they have is insane ;) It has its pros and cons of course- if it's put into something like nationalism it's dangerous BUT if _well_ used :devil: it can make everyone go crazy :cool:

Cajka
Aug 26th, 2012, 08:05 PM
My husband is like this: a very tall, slender, dark-eyed, hot-blooded, crazy, handsome male specimen from the Balkans. :hearts:

Yeah, my bf is dark and tall too, too bad he's not really hot-blooded. :bigcry: Sometimes it looks he cares only about some crappy football team and nothing else. Then I have to find some reason to start arguing, so that I can get some reaction from him. :o

pla
Aug 26th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Yeah, my bf is dark and tall too, too bad he's not really hot-blooded. :bigcry: Sometimes it looks he cares only about some crappy football team and nothing else. Then I have to find some reason to start arguing, so that I can get some reaction from him. :o

Everything comes with a price. Don't be sad he's not hot-blooded, it may be difficult. Just take care he doesn't grow a belly :lol:, ok, I am kidding but really, every characteristics has it's positives and negatives. :) If you love each other, that's the main thing. :yeah:

spiceboy
Aug 26th, 2012, 08:23 PM
But if you live in London you know from experience a good 50% of the people you meet in central are probably Brits.

I lived in London for 2 years. And yes, from experience I can say that Englishmen were not the hottest ones around, that's for sure :facepalm:

pierce85
Aug 26th, 2012, 08:29 PM
From experience, guys from the Balkans are the best when it comes to sex.Serbs,Greeks,Croats,Bulgarians are pretty good lovers. Must be the hot blood...Unfortunately when it comes to relationships a wise man/woman should choose a Northern European, though I admit I'm resorting to stereotypes right now.......

Joana
Aug 26th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Scandinavian men and Slavic women.

I know every region has both hot and ugly people, but it's weird how it's taken to extremes in some parts. For example, Albanian women are either gorgeous or... let's not go there. The same for Scandinavian women, too.

NashaMasha
Aug 26th, 2012, 10:52 PM
to defend Russian men , because too often in this thread they are "humiliated"

2 days ago registered on beautifulpeople.com and was accepted ))))

Nicolás89
Aug 26th, 2012, 10:53 PM
From experience, guys from the Balkans are the best when it comes to sex.

I need more details, some graphics too.

WowWow
Aug 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Is this thread for real?

Sean.
Aug 26th, 2012, 11:51 PM
to defend Russian men , because too often in this thread they are "humiliated"

2 days ago registered on beautifulpeople.com and was accepted ))))

On the other hand you're still single, so.... :oh:

:p

dsanders06
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:01 AM
Scandinavian men and Slavic women.

I know every region has both hot and ugly people, but it's weird how it's taken to extremes in some parts. For example, Albanian women are either gorgeous or... let's not go there. The same for Scandinavian women, too.

Russian women too. You have the gorgeous blonde Scandinavian-looking ones like Sharapova and Dementieva, and then you get......the Kuznetsovas.

Men from the Meditteranean area are the hottest for sure :drool: As for women, I'd have to agree with Slavic women being the best-looking - not quite as masculine as the women from France/Spain/Italy, but not as generic-looking as Scandinavians either.

NashaMasha
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:16 AM
On the other hand you're still single, so....
so what? Cristiano Ronaldo is also still not married ))))

and then you get......the Kuznetsovas.

i live in Saint-Petersburg and here it is really hard to find Kuznetsovas , she is more unique than Kirilenkos

Cajka
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Russian women too. You have the gorgeous blonde Scandinavian-looking ones like Sharapova and Dementieva, and then you get......the Kuznetsovas.

I didn't meet any bad-looking Russian woman, they were all beautiful, but, man, their taste in clothes... :help:

NashaMasha
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:42 AM
I didn't meet any bad-looking Russian woman, they were all beautiful, but, man, their taste in clothes... :help:

there are less gays among Russian men, and fashion, style is more a distinguishing feature of gays(IMHO)

Cajka
Aug 27th, 2012, 03:02 AM
there are less gays among Russian men, and fashion, style is more a distinguishing feature of gays(IMHO)

I wasn't talking about high fashion which is often related to gay designers, mere mortals can't afford that anyway. It was more about casual style, it seemed to me like a crime to see such beautiful women dressing like that. My first neighbor is a great example. She has some :tape: dresses, I wonder where she buys it every time.

Nicolás89
Aug 27th, 2012, 03:35 AM
so what? Cristiano Ronaldo is also still not married ))))

He must have some big hunk f*cking his brains out though.

Steadyniacki
Aug 27th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Irish and Swedish :hearts:

NaNaSlam
Aug 27th, 2012, 11:17 AM
men: Italy
women: czech republic

pierce85
Aug 27th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I need more details, some graphics too.

I wish I had kept some videos...:devil:

Rolling-Thunder
Aug 27th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Hotties: Italy, France and Greece (men and women

Unattractive: Great Britain (men and women)

Mynarco
Aug 27th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I know it's a bit irrelevant here but I really think a proper English accent (RP like Dan Stevens) would make British men really hot (OTOH Cockney and northern accents are turn-offs), not sure about the women though.

Laika86
Aug 27th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Most attractive guys: Russia
Least attractive guys: France

Most attractive girls: France
Least attractive girls: Germany

KournikovaFan91
Aug 27th, 2012, 07:10 PM
I know it's a bit irrelevant here but I really think a proper English accent (RP like Dan Stevens) would make British men really hot (OTOH Cockney and northern accents are turn-offs), not sure about the women though.

I have a soft spot for some regional UK accents. Scouse is a particular fave of mine actually :oh:

NoppaNoppa
Aug 27th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Of women - Estonia (win), France (lose)
Of men - France (win), Bosnia-Herzegovina (lose)

Sorry of those. I´m straight male :lol:

NoppaNoppa
Aug 27th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Least attractive guys: France
Most attractive girls: France

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XmhK2pgZ_3w/TicjxV8cwiI/AAAAAAAAAAA/lyp7c9sP6jI/s1600/LOEB.jpg

Mynarco
Aug 28th, 2012, 12:05 AM
I have a soft spot for some regional UK accents. Scouse is a particular fave of mine actually :oh:

Scouse :lol:
you can have it all

McPie
Aug 29th, 2012, 04:05 AM
as long as they're pretty, I ate them all :oh:

So Disrespectful
Aug 29th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Oops, forgot Turkish women for the most attractive pile.

Sam L
Aug 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Russian men are so hot.

OoohBarracuda
Aug 29th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Went to Rhodes during the summer and man, the Greek men and women are very attractive, makes me sick! A lot of people would've been tourists as well, some of whom were also attractive but I'm not too sure of their nationalities. Spanish and Italian men and women are generally very attractive as well, and I also love the Irish, their accent particularly makes them attractive.

Unnattractive wise, not too sure. I guess the general consensus is that us Brits are the least attractive :p

Corswandt
Aug 29th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Least attractive for both has to be UK.

Maybe Im just a fan of the continental look but I am rarely wowed by a woman in Britain.

I read/heard stuff like this very often, and what I saw on TV mostly seemed to confirm it, so I went to England this year with very low expectations - which were surpassed by a huge margin.

I tend to think that German women are underrated.

The Portuguese are fine I suppose. It's just that we all look pretty much the same.

Good point upthread on the appeal of certain accents BTW.

Cajka
Aug 29th, 2012, 07:22 PM
It's just that we all look pretty much the same.

You all look like CR? :oh:

Nicolás89
Aug 29th, 2012, 08:47 PM

You're into small heads, overuse of hair products & small d!cks? :o

Cajka
Aug 29th, 2012, 09:20 PM
You're into small heads, overuse of hair products & small d!cks? :o

I asked that because he said they all look the same way, but I guess that :oh: smiley was confusing. I hate CR, by the way. He's arrogant, he's a very selfish player and I'm Barcelona fan. His hair is awful, he's not looking bad, but there's something annoying about the way he looks. I don't know what his penis looks like tho.

There are much better looking football players. Gourcuff is simply gorgeous, by the way. But he's totally gay. :lol:

pierce85
Aug 30th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Went to Rhodes during the summer and man, the Greek men and women are very attractive, makes me sick! A lot of people would've been tourists as well, some of whom were also attractive but I'm not too sure of their nationalities. Spanish and Italian men and women are generally very attractive as well, and I also love the Irish, their accent particularly makes them attractive.

Unnattractive wise, not too sure. I guess the general consensus is that us Brits are the least attractive :p

I was in Rhodes too! so much hotness :drool:

Petronius
Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:39 AM
men: Italy
women: czech republic

And I hate Italians for that, because they steal some of our prettiest women (Buffon & Seredova) :lol:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AvokYNfENO0/TrpW8TefWhI/AAAAAAAABlo/78tfH2SYVTg/s1600/alena14.jpg

Kidding of course, I like Italy and Italians :cool:

Fête_des_fleurs
Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:56 PM
Men :Italy
Women: Denmark

http://i50.tinypic.com/111qsrc.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/21e6ck7.jpg

TheHangover
Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:13 PM
men: italy (yeah i'm hot :music:)
womem: czech republic, slovakia, baltic republics, sweeden, france, russia, ....

NoppaNoppa
Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:21 PM
Men: Finland

One word. Javelin :)

http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/urheilu/yleisurheilu/2008/551170.jpg

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/athletes/harrihaatainen/images/pic06.jpg

Women: Czech

One word. Porn :p

Least..

Belarus and Belarus?

The_Mental_Giant
Jul 3rd, 2014, 08:56 PM
Most attractive = Dutch, Danes, Germans, NOrwegians, Icelanders, czech, Yes I love tall blonde women.

Ugliest = British Islanders, Irish.

Pretty but not among the most attractive= Russian, Urkanian, Polish, Belarussian, Latvian, Lithunaian, Swedish.

The_Mental_Giant
Jul 3rd, 2014, 09:04 PM
Men :Italy
Women: Denmark

http://i50.tinypic.com/111qsrc.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/21e6ck7.jpg

Many dutch women look just like the Danish ones I think.

Italian men are overrated.

The_Mental_Giant
Jul 3rd, 2014, 09:16 PM

Men from the Meditteranean area are the hottest for sure :drool: As for women, I'd have to agree with Slavic women being the best-looking - not quite as masculine as the women from France/Spain/Italy, but not as generic-looking as Scandinavians either.

MAria dont look scandinavian, her face type is very russian. And dementieva strikes me more ask (North) german or dutch, than scandinavian, who tend to have more baby faces (specially swedish and norwegian women)

Punky
Jul 3rd, 2014, 10:07 PM
dont know about the woman

pretty hot men all over europe:hearts::hearts: never visited a country that i didnt find the country hot

ivanban
Jul 3rd, 2014, 10:56 PM
dont know about the woman

pretty hot men all over europe:hearts::hearts: never visited a country that i didnt find the country hot

So far I found only men in Hugary to be rather unattractive

Punky
Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:03 PM
So far I found only men in Hugary to be rather unattractive

and the rest of the places you visited?

spain has so many beautiful men, italy:hearts: love the british/irish beauty, the Dutch, north europe:worship: i cant its hard :lol:

Jack.
Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:34 PM
Ireland has some really unattractive people unfortunately.

ivanban
Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:37 PM
and the rest of the places you visited?

spain has so many beautiful men, italy:hearts: love the british/irish beauty, the Dutch, north europe:worship: i cant its hard :lol:

Italy :hearts: Czech :hearts: Austrians, Croats are OK, too
Don't want to be biased, but many Serbs are :hearts: :oh:

Queen Vika
Jul 4th, 2014, 12:20 AM
I love Czech men :hearts:
Spanish, Irish, Italian and Greek men too :hearts:

But Russia, Belarus and Ukraine have to be the ugliest men alive (except for my rare beauty :oh:)

Milito22
Jul 4th, 2014, 12:55 AM
Men : Italia
Women : Russia

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 4th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Based on the ATP Tour I'd probably say France for men.

superstition
Jul 4th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Amusing how so many people say Russian men are ugly given the amount of drooling over Safin there has been over the years (as well as over Tursunov).

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/69/1729/1600/safin3.jpg

Willam
Jul 4th, 2014, 08:58 AM
wherever it is the belami guys come from :hearts:

ranfurly
Jul 4th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Icelandic Woman -

Blonde Hair, Fair Skin, Blue Eyes, 6 Foot tall, and not afraid to jump in your festival tent ;-)

Haimar
Jul 4th, 2014, 10:29 AM
I'm only gonna do men as I don't care about women :lol:
Hot: France, UK, Italy, Spain, Greece, Serbia, Turkey and I kinda like Belgian men as well :lol:
Ugly: Everything scandinavian, I do not do blond :(

Just Do It
Jul 4th, 2014, 10:53 AM
I have a thing for Finns :angel:

dogwonder24
Jul 4th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Hot: France, UK, Italy, Spain, Greece, Serbia, Turkey and I kinda like Belgian men as well :lol:

But your BF is blond :spit:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

chingching
Jul 4th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Estonians and Ukrainians are devourable.
Estonia has the hot Russians and the pretty Nordic type, whilst Ukraine is just perfection :inlove: Although tacky :oh:

elba
Jul 4th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Women - East Germany :)
Men - Vatican City :)

Punky
Jul 4th, 2014, 11:42 AM

:scratch:

chingching
Jul 4th, 2014, 11:55 AM

The SWISS Guards are the only attractive guys in the Vatican ;)

Miss Amor
Jul 4th, 2014, 11:56 AM

I agree with the hot list!

I don't think Scandinavian men are even remotely ugly but I do not exactly find them as attractive as the dark haired Greek and Spanish men

Sam L
Jul 4th, 2014, 01:02 PM
How about Ireland for men? I might say UK, Ireland and France.

The_Mental_Giant
Jul 4th, 2014, 11:17 PM
How about Ireland for men? I might say UK, Ireland and France.

Brena
Jul 5th, 2014, 04:44 PM
A slightly tipsy but still immaculately mannered, elderly Irish gentleman once struck a conversation with me in a London pub. When I told him I was from Serbia, he said: ''I knew it''. I asked how, and he answered: ''Because you are so pretty and your accent told me you weren't Irish. The only attractive people in London being Irish and Serbs, I concluded you must be a Serb. That's why the world hates us, you know? Because we are such beautiful nations''. With that he turned away and continued talking to the man standing on his other side. :haha:
This is still one of the funniest and most bizarre conversations I've ever had.
(For the record, I'm not anywhere near pretty and I don't know any Irish people so I have no idea if they are either).

ArnieHotShot
Jul 5th, 2014, 07:29 PM
British people are ugly and fat and look awful when abroad as do Yankees who are even fatter! I was in Italy with my brother and dad and you could spot the Brits and yanks great big fat ugly heffers compared to the Italians. Me and my brother and dad might not be that good looking but at least we're not fat because we play sport but most Brits are fat and I think it's because Brits have become americanised compared to Italy and Spain and France.

Mynarco
Jul 5th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Hot: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Switzerland
Good: Spain, Portugal, Italy
Not hot: Greece, Bulgaria, Romania

By no mean was I trying to offend anyone. It was mainly my impressions on the football teams and various athletes.

malarkist
Jul 5th, 2014, 10:50 PM

must spread rep around.

TZVETI83
Jul 5th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Hot: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Switzerland
Good: Spain, Portugal, Italy
Not hot: Greece, Bulgaria, Romania

By no mean was I trying to offend anyone. It was mainly my impressions on the football teams and various athletes.

Actually Bulgaria, Greece and Romania have some of the nicest looking guys and girls from Europe. Look at Grigor Dimitrov or Tzveti Pironkova, not ugly by any means. And look at Valeri Bojinov, Stilian Petrov, Berbatov or any of the other famous football players from Bulgaria. Or how about Nina Dobrev or Michael Vartan.

Sorana Cristea is certainly one of the prettiest among the tennis women. Sebastian Stan is gorgeous.

You know that Mark Philippoussis and Pete Sampras are actually Greek. I don't remember them being ugly. And what about Jennifer Aniston and John Stamos.

Haimar
Jul 5th, 2014, 11:22 PM
Actually Bulgaria, Greece and Romania have some of the nicest looking guys from Europe. Look at Grigor Dimitrov or Tzveti Pironkova, not ugly by any means. And look at Valeri Bojinov, Berbatov or any of the other famous football players.

Chrono just has a very particular taste in men :lol:

malarkist
Jul 5th, 2014, 11:26 PM
all those hot pornstars they picked up from the streets. where are they from? bratislava?

Tezuka.
Jul 6th, 2014, 03:30 AM
Women: Turkey :hearts: And in where I live (Canada), I saw many attractive ones (more attractive than Genie actually). And I have been living there for 9 months only.

Men: Turkey, Germany and Spain.

Thanos
Jul 7th, 2014, 12:12 AM
all white people look the same.

Willam
Jul 7th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Women: Turkey :hearts: And in where I live (Canada), I saw many attractive ones (more attractive than Genie actually). And I have been living there for 9 months only.

Men: Turkey, Germany and Spain.

CANADA = NOT EUROPE.

Mynarco
Jul 7th, 2014, 09:20 AM
CANADA = NOT EUROPE.

Is he talking about Canadian women of Turkish descent?

The_Mental_Giant
Aug 27th, 2014, 10:35 PM
British people are ugly and fat and look awful when abroad as do Yankees who are even fatter! I was in Italy with my brother and dad and you could spot the Brits and yanks great big fat ugly heffers compared to the Italians. Me and my brother and dad might not be that good looking but at least we're not fat because we play sport but most Brits are fat and I think it's because Brits have become americanised compared to Italy and Spain and France.

BEcause Brits and White americans are simmilar, social dynamics, mentality and even people's looks.

Its not only southern europeans but I do find every european country outside the UK and Ireland to be drastically different looking from your typical white american, or even aussies, canadians, kiwis ,etc. You anglo people look like a different brand from europeans. Europeans are classier, eat better, have more healthier lifestyle and are thinner and more attractive bunch. I've never met a girl from the anglosphere who I truly found attractive, they always looked too marketed, shallow and with strange personalities. We are not even talking about the majority of white anglos who are downright fat.

Hottest Women: Denmark, NEtherlands, Iceland, Norway, Sweden,Germany, Czech, Poland, Hungary.

Ugliest people: UK, Ireland.

outlier
Aug 27th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Never have I seen so many uniquely-looking women as in France. I would describe them as petite(s), femme(s) fatale(s) evoking, natural.

The_Mental_Giant
Aug 29th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Is he talking about Canadian women of Turkish descent?

Nonetherless canada is not part of europe hence it shouldnt be included. MAny canadians and white americans looks just like regular white people from the new world countries but they dont look distinctively european. I think whites from anglosphere just have generic features, comparing anglo women to non-anglo european women is just like comparing a second-hand ford escort to a newbrand posche carrera gt.

Cesare Borgia
Aug 29th, 2014, 09:46 AM
WOMEN:
hottest: Scandinavia, Russia, Estonia, Poland, Czech rep., Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, Romania :hearts::hearts::hearts:
least attractive: Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal

Don't really care 'bout men but I'd say Scandinavia and Netherlands have some hotties while Albania, Greece and Turkey :tape:

Punky
Aug 29th, 2014, 12:30 PM
i think in general, a mix of cultures is the most attractive.

for example - oz zahavi, he is Half Egyptian Half Polish

http://i57.tinypic.com/2uojvo9.jpg

Izabel adler - half germany with a mixed of mixed middle east roots (Moroccan, Yemenite, Tunisian)

http://ladypedia.co.il/images/0/06/Z_izabel_adler56234282105_1.jpg

aknox
Aug 29th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Scandinavian and Slavic women :inlove: :hearts:

Latin Europe, sorry, third/last on the list :help: :crying2:

Onslow
Aug 29th, 2014, 12:41 PM
CANADA = NOT EUROPE.

French (Canadian) women :drool:

Onslow
Aug 29th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Ukraine or France has the best women in Europe.

The_Mental_Giant
Aug 29th, 2014, 07:07 PM
WOMEN:
hottest: Scandinavia, Russia, Estonia, Poland, Czech rep., Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, Romania :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Don't really care 'bout men but I'd say Scandinavia and Netherlands have some hotties while Albania, Greece and Turkey :tape:

You are self hating, because bulgarian people look closer to albanians, greeks and even turks than to anyone else.

The_Mental_Giant
Aug 29th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Scandinavian and Slavic women :inlove: :hearts:

Latin Europe, sorry, third/last on the list :help: :crying2:

British and Anglo women in gerneral are the ugliest white women in the planet, full of fat and entitled women with plain features other than their subpar bodies. US,Australia, UK,NZ Canada,Ireland, do not want.

Cesare Borgia
Aug 29th, 2014, 07:55 PM
You are self hating, because bulgarian people look closer to albanians, greeks and even turks than to anyone else.
Well, I never said Bulgarian men or women are very attractive. Most people in Bulgaria are like "wooooow, we've got some of the most beautiful women in the world" but man IMO our women are among the least attractive in the slavic world :sad:
When it comes to men, the situation's a bit different. To me, Turkish men are totally unsexy (well, that opinion couldn't be less trustworthy as I'm a straight guy ;) but still),for instance, loads of Turkish movies and soaps are shown in Bulgaria and I find almost no hotties even among male actors. After all, Turks are from Turkic origin, not Indo-Europeans as the other European peoples so that may be an explanation. And Albanian men, based on the few of them I've seen, tend to look very much like them (there is a guy from Albania at college, he's got a single eyebrow:devil:) while Bulgarian men's looks are more like the rest of Eastern/Southern European nations IMO. But that still does not make us very sexy:tears:

hellas719
Aug 31st, 2014, 04:18 AM
WOMEN:

You listed Romania as "hottest" and then four countries that look similar to Romanians in "least attractive" :spit:

The_Mental_Giant
Aug 31st, 2014, 10:31 AM
You listed Romania as "hottest" and then four countries that look similar to Romanians in "least attractive" :spit:

Bulgarians and serbians are more typically southern balkanian looking, Romanians although not typically nothern slavics, seem more diverse and have an unique looks aswell, many romanian wome seem to have heart shaped faces and are well endowed. I notice romanian women are very often stocky, although slim they are compact looking, and very typical feature are their eyes wide apart.They also seem to have a bit more diversity in pigmentation, more naturally fair haired women can be found among then than you normally would do among bulgarians or serbs.

Typical southern balkan have longer body types and features(face and specially the typical balkan nose) and the typical prominent balkan nose which on the other hand isn't a distinctive feature among romanians. Also greek balkan component is overrated I think , greeks clearly look more western mediterranean influenced, and lack of the noticeable slavic influence you can normally see among serbians or even bulgarians. Greeks blend better among southern italians.

So he was not that far from the scope mentioning the romanians, who do not particularly resemble the spanish, italian, greek or portuguese but have their own look and overlap more with hungarians than any other of their neighbours.

hellas719
Sep 4th, 2014, 04:39 AM
Bulgarians and serbians are more typically southern balkanian looking, Romanians although not typically nothern slavics, seem more diverse and have an unique looks aswell, many romanian wome seem to have heart shaped faces and are well endowed. I notice romanian women are very often stocky, although slim they are compact looking, and very typical feature are their eyes wide apart.They also seem to have a bit more diversity in pigmentation, more naturally fair haired women can be found among then than you normally would do among bulgarians or serbs.

Typical southern balkan have longer body types and features(face and specially the typical balkan nose) and the typical prominent balkan nose which on the other hand isn't a distinctive feature among romanians. Also greek balkan component is overrated I think , greeks clearly look more western mediterranean influenced, and lack of the noticeable slavic influence you can normally see among serbians or even bulgarians. Greeks blend better among southern italians.

So he was not that far from the scope mentioning the romanians, who do not particularly resemble the spanish, italian, greek or portuguese but have their own look and overlap more with hungarians than any other of their neighbours.

Maybe it's just me, but most Romanians I've met/seen have brown hair and brown eyes :shrug:

And yeah Greeks lack the "Slavic influence" because Greeks are not Slavic peoples, unlike the Serbs or Bulgarians that you mentioned ;)
Although I think Eva Asderaki is a prime example of a Greek who you can say she is Hungarian or Bulgarian or Croatian and no one would doubt that she wasn't ;)

A Magicman
Sep 4th, 2014, 07:19 AM

I think this is some sort of selective viewing.

The country with the largest percentage (42%) of fat children between 2-10 is....... Italy.

TheHangover
Sep 4th, 2014, 07:33 AM
I think this is some sort of selective viewing.

The country with the largest percentage (42%) of fat children between 2-10 is....... Italy.

42% lol. Your source is not reliable

A Magicman
Sep 4th, 2014, 09:21 AM
42% lol. Your source is not reliable

It's a study of the EU (Idefics)

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDQQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aslavellino.it%2Fdrupal6%2Fsi tes%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2FPromozione%2520della%2520c orretta%2520alimentazione%2520e%2520dell%27attivit %25C3%25A0%2520fisica.pdf&ei=syAIVNmsH8TTPOa-gfAJ&usg=AFQjCNHyrSRBM-iewSccl4XTqxPARpGqDQ&bvm=bv.74649129,d.ZWU&cad=rja

The Walking Bye
Sep 4th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Most Attractive:

Men: Greece, Spain
Woman: Russia, some UK girls

Least Attractive:

Men: France, Montenegro
Woman: Wales, Spain

Innocent!
Sep 4th, 2014, 11:10 AM
It's a study of the EU (Idefics)

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CDQQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aslavellino.it%2Fdrupal6%2Fsi tes%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2FPromozione%2520della%2520c orretta%2520alimentazione%2520e%2520dell%27attivit %25C3%25A0%2520fisica.pdf&ei=syAIVNmsH8TTPOa-gfAJ&usg=AFQjCNHyrSRBM-iewSccl4XTqxPARpGqDQ&bvm=bv.74649129,d.ZWU&cad=rja

all the children involved are only taken from 1 italian region, Campania. It's not the entire Italy. Your study is limited and selective.

and you can see here that you took one of the worst regions in the entire Italy:

http://www.epicentro.iss.it/okkioallasalute/pdf/OKkio%20alla%20SALUTE%20sintesi%202012_finale.pdf

fufuqifuqishahah
Sep 4th, 2014, 01:47 PM
This thread encourages the rising of something like a Fourth Reich :weirdo: :oh:

Start da Game
Sep 4th, 2014, 07:34 PM
ukrainian and russian women are the best in europe.....period.....

miffedmax
Sep 4th, 2014, 09:42 PM
I don't know about what it's like over there, but once they get over here I sure seem to have a thing for Scandinavian gals.

But I've found I can stand on street corners in most major US cities, Monterrey, Mexico, Freeport, the Bahamas, London, Edinburgh, Winnipeg, Toronto, and a bunch of places I can't think of off the top of my head and fall deeply in lust about 1 billion times, so I'm sure it's the same all over Europe.

And Asia. And Africa. And Latin America.

Cajka
Sep 4th, 2014, 10:50 PM
I don't know about what it's like over there, but once they get over here I sure seem to have a thing for Scandinavian gals.

You're definitely not lonely, Scandinavian women are considered to be very beautiful.

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 5th, 2014, 12:19 AM
I've posted in here before but I think I just said France.

I'd say based on the ATP tour only :oh: I'd go France, Czech Republic (well, Berdych, Rosol and Pospisil :oh:) and Spain.

LeRoy.
Sep 5th, 2014, 12:39 AM
Men ?

Most
Spain, Italy and Greece.

Least
France, UK.

Shirapova
Sep 5th, 2014, 02:43 PM
WOMEN:

:hi5: ;)

Agree in the women's department.

most attractive men: Ireland :worship:, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Portugal, Italy.

least attractive men: UK, Finland, Russia, Austria :oh:

pla
Sep 5th, 2014, 04:07 PM

Really? And where have Macedonians, Romanians, Serbians went? I am citing the nations Bulgarians are most closely related. Greeks.. only Greeks originating from the North of the country.

Btw, we are not related to Turks, they have slight Bulgarian input and that's it.

Joelina
Sep 5th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Most attractive
Men: UK
Women: Russia, Slovakia, Czech Republic

NoppaNoppa
Sep 6th, 2014, 12:34 AM
From male perspective.

Most attractive - Estonia, Finland, Sweden
Least attractive - England (formerly known as UK), Spain, Italy

Russia doesn´t count.

Start da Game
Sep 6th, 2014, 04:14 AM
why? isn't russia racially a european country? i was told that it is only geographically an asian country.....

NoppaNoppa
Sep 6th, 2014, 04:44 AM
why? isn't russia racially a european country?

Once they attacked Ukraine, none of them are Europeans anymore!

Queen Vika
Sep 6th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Once they attacked Ukraine, none of them are Europeans anymore!

So back in the day when France attacked most of the continent they ceased to be part of Europe? And when Germany also, did they automatically become part of Africa or something? No, you can't just place a predominantly European cultured country in any continent you want, it doesn't work, sorry.

NoppaNoppa
Sep 6th, 2014, 05:16 AM
So back in the day ..

I think we have a own thread for that shit? Afaik this is of attractive people.

Punky
Sep 6th, 2014, 09:31 AM
why? isn't russia racially a european country? i was told that it is only geographically an asian country.....

I think russia, turkey and egypt belong to two Continents

egypt - Africa and Asia
turkey and russia - Asia and Europe

so sometimes they are this and sometimes like that

Sam L
Sep 6th, 2014, 09:44 AM
I think russia, turkey and egypt belong to two Continents

egypt - Africa and Asia
turkey and russia - Asia and Europe

so sometimes they are this and sometimes like that

You should've kept Sinai. :p Seriously. Your country gives up too much land.

Punky
Sep 6th, 2014, 09:52 AM
You should've kept Sinai. :p Seriously. Your country gives up too much land.

sand sand sand and more sand, who needs it?

The biggest asset of my country is the people's brains and Creativity

did egypt gain anything from it? Another tourist attraction.
did israel gain something? yes, peace and Quiet.

Sam L
Sep 6th, 2014, 10:16 AM
sand sand sand and more sand, who needs it?

The biggest asset of my country is the people's brains and Creativity

did egypt gain anything from it? Another tourist attraction.
did israel gain something? yes, peace and Quiet.

Agreed. ;) You would've never heard the end of it.

aknox
Sep 6th, 2014, 05:16 PM

Eastern Russia isn't at all racially European

AaronLHernandez
Sep 7th, 2014, 04:53 AM
The expression "you are what you eat" did it start in England? Ugly fat women and hospital food

Punky
Sep 7th, 2014, 06:06 AM
The expression "you are what you eat" did it start in England? Ugly fat women and hospital food

I think it could be interesting if they will ask the same question about the Middle East or Asia
It could be a problem bc unlike Europe, you can't see the face

Queen Vika
Sep 7th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Eastern Russia isn't at all racially European

All the Oblasts have a majority Russian ethnic percentage and only two Republics don't (Sakha and Tuva)

There are actually more republics in European Russia where Russians are a minority:

Bashkortostan
Chechnya
Chuvashia
Dagestan
Ingushetia
Kabardino-Balkaria
Kalmykia
Karachay-Cherkessia
Mari El
North Ossetia-Alania
Tartarstan

TheJoh
Sep 7th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Most attractive
Women: Russia, Poland, Norway
Men: Italy, Greece, Spain

ILC
Sep 10th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Most atractive men: hard to say, Brad Pitt what nationality?
Most atractive women: I like Netherlands girls with such eye color (not blue). One of them Brooke Van Buuren, so I think this is NL
http://i.imgur.com/ODiq4Or.jpg

gonzo79
Sep 11th, 2014, 01:14 PM
http://www.geekinheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/average_asian_woman_aging.jpg

we tend to melt in the sun...:fiery:

Brena
Sep 11th, 2014, 04:00 PM
This thread encourages the rising of something like a Fourth Reich :weirdo: :oh:

:sobbing: True.

You're definitely not lonely, Scandinavian women are considered to be very beautiful.

I also find them quite mesmerising, but it's not because of their Fourth Reich blondness, but more because they have a certain attitude, they seem as if they couldn't care less about how they look,
that their gorgeousness is so effortless and unintentional. And also, I like how they are so sporty and strong instead of dainty and 'girlish'. (Disclaimer: This assumption is purely based on
famous Scandinavian women since I've never been there or met many of them).
Some personal favourites, mezzo Malena Ernman (whom I did see in person and who is probably the most stunning creature I've seen in my life) and Anette Norberg's fabulous curling team:

http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/blogEntryImages/150305.jpghttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5540/1576/1600/SWEwins.0.jpg

pov
Sep 11th, 2014, 04:07 PM
I can either :haha: or :sobbing: at this thread and the posters who think there are nationalities better/worse looking than others. Hmm . I'll go with the :haha:

hellas719
Sep 22nd, 2014, 04:16 AM
Wait are we talking about being attractive on the outside or inside? Because us Greeks, such as Queen Eva Asderaki, are attractive on the outside but known for being unattractive inside :oh:

Lord Choc Ice
Sep 22nd, 2014, 04:36 AM
I can either :haha: or :sobbing: at this thread and the posters who think there are nationalities better/worse looking than others. Hmm . I'll go with the :haha:
I don't get what's so funny. Lots of different characteristics between different European countries. Trust me, here in NZ even though it's 'white people' here, same as say France in skin colour, the difference in attractive level on average is through the roof :sobbing:.

The_Mental_Giant
Nov 29th, 2014, 08:57 AM
I don't get what's so funny. Lots of different characteristics between different European countries. Trust me, here in NZ even though it's 'white people' here, same as say France in skin colour, the difference in attractive level on average is through the roof :sobbing:.

NZ and Australia are just as Bad as the UK :lol:, NZ could go down as the worst of the three.

German girls are underrated, many eastern europeans have the stereotype that german girls are unattractive and go as far as comparing them with British women in terms of how unattractive they are. tons of german girls are super pretty, specially in the North.

I know tastes vary and they are subjective, but unless you have some bizarre ideas of beauty nobody would claim the average girls in Scotland are remotely as hot as those in Czech republic, it would be completly absurd.

Start da Game
Nov 29th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Wait are we talking about being attractive on the outside or inside? Because us Greeks, such as Queen Eva Asderaki, are attractive on the outside but known for being unattractive inside :oh:

mind can be influenced and changed, but body cannot be changed.....so i would consider attractiveness on the outside more important than inside.....