PDA

View Full Version : Prince Harry NAKED

Tennisation
Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:54 PM
It's a Harry situation: Prince Ginger caught naked cheating on me in Vegas with some hoe :mad:
Looks like he's gonna be summoned for a little chat with Nana about exposing the royal family jewel. There goes any little chance you might have of becoming a king.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1141789.1345654465!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/prince-harry-front.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1141787!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/prince-harry-rear-shot.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/prince-harry-snapped-naked-vegas-strip-pool-romp-article-1.1141763

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:00 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rvd0.jpg

:drool: :drool:

~{X}~
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:05 PM
He enjoys being naked. I don't blame him! :lol:

Now if only he were bisexual. :bigcry:

NashaP
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
saw those pics this morning, got me very excited :oh:

I mean, there HAS to be a shot of his willy somewhere because he was naked that whole night....

John.
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:16 PM
:drool:

Chris 84
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:17 PM
he's always been an attention-seeking moron.

frankly, he won't top dressing up as a nazi for the attention-gaining stakes, so there is little point in nakedness.

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:18 PM
What a douchebag

delicatecutter
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:22 PM
He is the sex.

Nicolás89
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
What a douchebag

How exactly is he a douchebag? :confused:

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:47 PM

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/siskoanimated.gif

delicatecutter
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
^^ Good answer! :bigclap:

ranfurly
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:50 PM

:lol: read the papers you idiot.

Infiniti2001
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:54 PM
What a douchebag

I strongly disagree!! Prince Hot Ginge is living his life to fullest... I love that he refuses to be as stuck up as the world expects him to be :lol:

Nicolás89
Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/siskoanimated.gif

That answers a lot. :yeah:

It seemed like you called him a douchebag because of the photos so I was like "how does the fact that someone put his pictures online makes him a douchebag?".

And dressing up as a nazi for a costume party doesn't prove him douchy.....everyone makes poor choices.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
he's always been an attention-seeking moron.

frankly, he won't top dressing up as a nazi for the attention-gaining stakes, so there is little point in nakedness.

What a douchebag

:lol: read the papers you idiot.

A hot young prince living his life, having a bit of fun with girls and keeping all these straight guys pressed.

Chris 84
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
A hot attractive prince living his life keeping all these straight guys pressed.

impressed? depressed? i've never known exactly what "pressed" means in this context except that people use it and its annoying, cos all i can think of is apple juice.

and no, being straight has nothing to do with it. having to pay for his antics is what my problem is. i have nothing personal against royals per se, but as an institution, they are a bunch of parasitic leeches. as for harry in particular, if people find him attractive (however weird that sounds to me), that's up to them. however, dressing as a nazi, racially abusing people and generally behaving like a lout gives cause to dislike him. if that turns you on, then cool.

running around naked is hardly a big thing. but he clearly just enjoys keeping his name in the papers and getting as much attention as possible.

Chip.
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:21 PM
He's just a red-blooded 27 year old. There's a lot worse than him around :lol:

ranfurly
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
impressed? depressed? i've never known exactly what "pressed" means in this context except that people use it and its annoying, cos all i can think of is apple juice.

and no, being straight has nothing to do with it. having to pay for his antics is what my problem is. i have nothing personal against royals per se, but as an institution, they are a bunch of parasitic leeches. as for harry in particular, if people find him attractive (however weird that sounds to me), that's up to them. however, dressing as a nazi, racially abusing people and generally behaving like a lout gives cause to dislike him. if that turns you on, then cool.

running around naked is hardly a big thing. but he clearly just enjoys keeping his name in the papers and getting as much attention as possible.

Fully agree.

LeRoy.
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
People find him attractive ? What is the female doing behind him ? :scratch:

Gingers aren't my cup of tea. ;)

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:33 PM

Exactly

Talula
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:34 PM
A hot young prince living his life, having a bit of fun with girls and keeping all these straight guys pressed.

Living his life off tax payers. Many of whom are on minimum wage in such jobs as stacking supermarket shelves etc.

I have no time for the Royal Family, despite the current hysteria following the wedding and Jubilee. The Middletons and Harry will help bring about it's demise once the Queen leaves this mortal coil - I have a lot of respect for her. But it will all end in time. It's just a matter of time.

Talula
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:36 PM

Agree. Add Pippa Middleton to attention seeking and capitalising.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Living his life off tax payers...

And in return adding about £200 Million/year in land revenue to the economy and being a gold mine for the £115 Billion/year British tourism industry.

ranfurly
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Agree. Add Pippa Middleton to attention seeking and capitalising.

I'll admit, if I was in Pip's place, I'd be hanging of the coat tails. but too true.

Nicolás89
Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:56 PM
Exactly

Exactly what? How does anything Chris said makes HIM a douchebag?

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:01 PM
Exactly what? How does anything Chris said makes HIM a douchebag?

http://www.cuantocabron.com/images/templates/kidding-me-template.jpg

Nicolás89
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:06 PM
DEAD. It is clear you have nothing.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:10 PM

Apart from a sharp pang of jealousy :lol:

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:14 PM

Apart from a sharp pang of jealousy :lol:

Are you people retarded?

however, dressing as a nazi, racially abusing people and generally behaving like a lout gives cause to dislike him.

ElusiveChanteuse
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:15 PM
Any sex tapes?:oh:

Nicolás89
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:24 PM
Are you people retarded?

Dressing up as a nazi doesn't make him a douchebag, it was definitely a poor choice of a costume though. And is the other story even corroborated?

That whole part was clearly intended to create animosity towards him "generally behaving like a lout gives cause to dislike him." Seriously?

People choose to believe whatever the presses tell them to I guess.

Sean.
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:25 PM
Lad!

Nicolás89
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:27 PM
I simply choose to not judge people I do not know. Does that make me a retard? :lol:

ranfurly
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:29 PM
Are you people retarded?

exactly, you need to excuse the Chilean, He's a few alpacas short of a herd.

I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of the royals, but when your in line too the throne, and dressing up as a Nazi, doesn't paint a terribly good picture.

Unfortunate for him, he needs to look at his Brother! now there is a prince! A fine example of what us colonists would want in our Monarch!

The Middleton family can suck a fat one though.

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:30 PM
I simply choose to not judge people I do not know. Does that make me a retard? :lol:

You let TF know that you thought I was an idiot at least twice, and I'm no racist nazi douchebag.

ranfurly
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:30 PM

Yes. No questions.

Nicolás89
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:33 PM
You let TF know that you thought I was an idiot at least twice, and I'm no racist nazi douchebag.

An idiot not. You have a huge ego though.

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:37 PM
An idiot not. You have a huge ego though.

How convenient :rolleyes:

Chris 84
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:38 PM
And in return adding about £200 Million/year in land revenue to the economy and being a gold mine for the £115 Billion/year British tourism industry.

so it is said. personally, i don't think that there's any way to quantify what money they bring in via tourism or to calculate how many people come to the uk purely because of the royal family. either way, propping up a rich family is distasteful to me. of course there is a financial argument the other way, but i don't buy it, and even if i did, i would be anti-monarchy.

Dressing up as a nazi doesn't make him a douchebag, it was definitely a poor choice of a costume though. And is the other story even corroborated?

That whole part was clearly intended to create animosity towards him "generally behaving like a lout gives cause to dislike him." Seriously?

People choose to believe whatever the presses tell them to I guess.

yes, the other stuff is factual. david cameron even came out and criticised him for his language. the context in which he used such language suggests that it wasn't necessarily malicious, and i'm not going to be so stupid as to say that he is racist or is a nazi, purely because he said/did stupid things, but it is certainly true that he has used racial slurs. it is equally true that he was often "acting like a lout" when he was drunk/stoned/fighting paparazzi, etc. this doesn't necessarily qualify him for "douchebag" status, all i'm saying is that what i said is factual.

and really, if i went with what the press said and how the press wnats me to think, i'd be kissing some royal ass. the uk press is incredibly pro-monarchy (although naturally, they'd love to get some dirt on the hangers-on and lesser royals).

Nicolás89
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:43 PM
How convenient :rolleyes:

I've never called you IDIOT anyway & I shouldn't had if I did. Happy?

yes, the other stuff is factual. david cameron even came out and criticised him for his language. the context in which he used such language suggests that it wasn't necessarily malicious, and i'm not going to be so stupid as to say that he is racist or is a nazi, purely because he said/did stupid things, but it is certainly true that he has used racial slurs. it is equally true that he was often "acting like a lout" when he was drunk/stoned/fighting paparazzi, etc. this doesn't necessarily qualify him for "douchebag" status, all i'm saying is that what i said is factual.

and really, if i went with what the press said and how the press wnats me to think, i'd be kissing some royal ass. the uk press is incredibly pro-monarchy (although naturally, they'd love to get some dirt on the hangers-on and lesser royals).

All that is ok. I was just asking Sammo why would the things you said earlier make him a douchebag.

Sammo
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:45 PM
I've never called you IDIOT anyway & I shouldn't had if I did. Happy?

Not really, but it's OK now.

LeRoy.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:48 AM
Anderson Cooper is defending Harry like crazy. Maybe he does similar things when he goes to Vegas and feels for the guy if someone caught him in the act.

RenaSlam.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:57 AM
Some people need to relax. Including many on this forum.

DeucesAreWild
Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:00 AM
Some self-righteous people slamming him? He's young and having a life like others his age. Neither his name or station in life change that fact. I like that he's a bit wild and not so uptight like most royals.

ranfurly
Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:08 AM
http://static.hypable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/tumblr_m7ua6ekzHw1ron04jo1_500.png?

mckyle.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:36 AM
Cutie booty

Melange
Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:41 AM
Its that damn Spencer blood ruining everything. Both the princes are helicopter pilots which is a tougher job than most of you whiners in this thread will ever have the nuts to try.

ampers&
Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:56 AM
Harry, would love to party with you one day. :lol:

Tennisation
Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:59 AM
Harry for king :hearts:

Serenus Christ
Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:06 AM
http://lotgk.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/redhead-gif.gif

Stamp Paid
Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:57 AM
I want to see his brother's cack.

moby
Aug 23rd, 2012, 03:23 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/34hdvkk.gif

Beat
Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:13 AM
He's just a red-blooded 27 year old. There's a lot worse than him around :lol:

well yes, "27". as in "not 17".

Dressing up as a nazi doesn't make him a douchebag, it was definitely a poor choice of a costume though.

erm yes, it does. :smash:

Just Do It
Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:19 AM
I think he is a bit too old for this shit. 21? Okay. 27? Uhmmm no. Sexy though.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:23 AM
I dont care about the royals, but most these guys complaining would love to be in his place, with that body and play naked billiards with hot girls :lol: Thats why they are complaining.

The whole nazi uniform issue is so overplayed, people acting like they never did a stupid thing in their life when they were young and out partying (this happened like 7-8 years ago). It was a very stupid thing to do and in bad taste, but thats it.

NaNaSlam
Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:27 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2rvd0.jpg

:drool: :drool:

this is not him, its a double

#1SteffiGraf#1
Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:34 AM
I'm sorry, when your Royalty, you have to act like it. For crying out loud. He is in a position or privilege.

Going to Vegas and and partying with strippers or whatever? Just horrible.

Tennis Fool
Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:41 AM
$5000 a night suite in LV. Who's paying for that?

Javi.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:06 PM
$5000 a night suite in LV. Who's paying for that?

British taxpayers I guess :oh:

olivero
Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:09 PM
I don't understand why some people find him hot :shrug:

Javi.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:16 PM
I don't understand why some people find him hot :shrug:

It's very easy to understand. Great body and cute face. :shrug:

Javi.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:18 PM

What? He is to be judged. He is not a nobody, he is a public person who is very well paid and given a lot of privileges and only has to give a good public image and have a responsable attitude. Of course, wearing nazi clothes is far from being responsable, even if he was young, because, again, he can't be compared with an average young guy.

V-MAC
Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Why is there a star censoring his ass for? Are bare bottoms really too much in this day and age?!:o

ElusiveChanteuse
Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:42 PM
i think it is to censor his butthole.:oh:

mckyle.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 03:01 PM
I want to see his brother's cack.

Google Images, sis.

Pump-it-UP
Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:00 PM
Google Images, sis.

:eek:

LBV will have nightmares when he sees it tho because of a minor detail. :tape::oh:

Tennisation
Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:40 PM
:eek:

LBV will have nightmares when he sees it tho because of a minor detail. :tape::oh:How minor? :devil:

Pump-it-UP
Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
How minor? :devil:

He has a turtleneck phobia. :secret:

Super Dave
Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
Has anyone ever been to a naked party? I don't mean strip poker, strip billiards or whatever. Just a party where everyone's nude. I hear some colleges have them. I really missed out.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM
^ been to gay ones but not straight ones.

TigerTim
Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Has anyone ever been to a naked party? I don't mean strip poker, strip billiards or whatever. Just a party where everyone's nude. I hear some colleges have them. I really missed out.

U joke?

ranfurly
Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:56 PM
I dont care about the royals, but most these guys complaining would love to be in his place, with that body and play naked billiards with hot girls :lol: Thats why they are complaining.

The whole nazi uniform issue is so overplayed, people acting like they never did a stupid thing in their life when they were young and out partying (this happened like 7-8 years ago). It was a very stupid thing to do and in bad taste, but thats it.

Mate, no matter how much you defend him, he's not going to go down on you.

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Mate, no matter how much you defend him, he's not going to go down on you.

I've got (many) others to do that, thank you very much.

TigerTim
Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
so.......................is it good?

ranfurly
Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:15 PM
I've got (many) others to do that, thank you very much.

Good story Freddie Mercury :yeah:

GoofyDuck
Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
exactly, you need to excuse the Chilean, He's a few alpacas short of a herd.

I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of the royals, but when your in line too the throne, and dressing up as a Nazi, doesn't paint a terribly good picture.

Unfortunate for him, he needs to look at his Brother! now there is a prince! A fine example of what us colonists would want in our Monarch!

The Middleton family can suck a fat one though.

:hysteric:

Mary Cherry.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:43 PM
6 pages about the Crown Jewels, really?

ranfurly
Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:18 PM
6 pages about the Crown Jewels, really?

haha you seem to have the Rubies in your sig!

Mary Cherry.
Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
haha you seem to have the Rubies in your sig!

There's definitely a dick in my sig and it ain't one of the USWNT.

azinna
Aug 24th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Vegas? How Fergie of him.

ivanban
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:10 AM
And in return adding about £200 Million/year in land revenue to the economy...

Again, from the tax payers' money they got first

...and being a gold mine for the £115 Billion/year British tourism industry.

Everyone come to Britain just to see royal family? :scratch:

Dave.
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:25 AM
It's a complete myth that they have anything to do with our tourism. It's also massively underestimating Britain as a country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1578941/Royals-low-on-must-list-for-visitors.html

Royal attractions don't feature at all on this list:

http://www.visitengland.org/Images/Top%2020%20Paid_v2_tcm30-33746.pdf

Super Dave
Aug 24th, 2012, 01:03 PM
U joke?

What, is this commonplace now?

A naked or nude party is a party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party) where the participants are required to be nude (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudity). The parties have become associated with college campuses and with college-age people and have gained prominence in recent years, particularly after naked parties were organized at Brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_University) and Yale (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yale_University).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_party#cite_note-0)
Attendees of a naked party often report that they stop feeling awkward after just a few minutes, since everyone disrobed before entering the party, and since everyone's nudity was accepted, regardless of body type.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_party#cite_note-1) According to reports, most naked college parties are sex free.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_party#cite_note-2) At Brown University, the nakedness is "more of an experiment in social interaction than a sexual experience."[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_party#cite_note-nyt-070107-3)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_party

I heard a rumor awhile back that Dubya's daughter Barbara had been to one. :drool:

http://cdn.hahajk.com/uploads/2011/02/barbara-bush-picture.jpg

Philip
Aug 24th, 2012, 07:12 PM
I want full frontal nudity.

What has been leaked is nothing special.

Dissapointed.

:angel:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Aug 24th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Tax payer pays £40m for the Royal family, the Royal family's land revenue income for the economy is £200m.

Talula
Aug 24th, 2012, 10:04 PM
It's a complete myth that they have anything to do with our tourism. It's also massively underestimating Britain as a country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1578941/Royals-low-on-must-list-for-visitors.html

Royal attractions don't feature at all on this list:

http://www.visitengland.org/Images/Top%2020%20Paid_v2_tcm30-33746.pdf

This.

And does New York, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Krakow etc etc etc not get tourists?

Talula
Aug 24th, 2012, 10:06 PM

And this. People visit Britain for numerous reasons, not because we have a Royal Family. Just as millions of Brits visit France, the USA, etc etc.

ivanban
Aug 24th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Tax payer pays £40m for the Royal family, the Royal family's land revenue income for the economy is £200m.

Only £40m?! :speakles: Well, no wonder Harry is running bare naked :tears:

Martian Jeza
Aug 24th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Why wasting time on that degenerated Royal family with illegitimate power ? :shrug: Not to mention they are murderers and pushing for a Satanic agenda : pls.

Mary Cherry.
Aug 24th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Why wasting time on that degenerated Royal family with illegitimate power ? :shrug: Not to mention they are murderers and pushing for a Satanic agenda : pls.

Here we go...

Nicolás89
Aug 25th, 2012, 02:05 AM
How did you manage to avoid the signature size restriction!? :confused: :speakles: :spit: :sobbing: :) :hug: :mad: :o :D

Drake1980
Aug 25th, 2012, 03:30 AM
:spit:

CrossCourt~Rally
Aug 25th, 2012, 03:33 AM
i think it is to censor his butthole.:oh:

:haha:

But anyways, good for Dirty Harry for letting loose in Vegas :worship:

hobahobaspirit
Aug 25th, 2012, 05:04 AM
LOOOOOL I thought he would be in much better physical shape :spit: Seriously ? Those chicken legs ? Does this guy go to the gym ?

JamieOwen3
Aug 25th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Can someone add a perfect caption to go with this :lol:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m865olf7pg1rtj8dt.gif

SilverSlam
Aug 25th, 2012, 01:50 PM

:spit: :sobbing:

Mynarco
Aug 25th, 2012, 01:54 PM

Robyn :sobbing:

Tennisation
Aug 25th, 2012, 06:41 PM
This is where it all came undone, must be nice to be royalty

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2012724/reg_1024.Wynn.Billiard.mh.082412.jpg

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/prince-harry-butt-suite-1.pbbig.jpg

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/prince-harry-butt-suite-2.pbbig.jpg

Olórin
Aug 25th, 2012, 10:42 PM

They rate shopping and football above seeing Buckingham Palace or the Tower of London? What disgusting tourists we have.

The fact that B'ham palace is on this list at all shows that the royals are relevant to tourism. We have an unparalleled and diverse variety of tourist activities in London. In fact Buckingham palace being no. 14 on the what is what of a 100 billion + tourism industry still only goes to show they do earn their keep. They are a factor in the British tourism industry and this list confirms that as a fact.

Olórin
Aug 25th, 2012, 10:52 PM
This is where it all came undone, must be nice to be royalty

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2012724/reg_1024.Wynn.Billiard.mh.082412.jpg

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/prince-harry-butt-suite-1.pbbig.jpg

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/prince-harry-butt-suite-2.pbbig.jpg

Yes it's very nice. And we have no idea who paid for it, but I'm guessing probably not the British taxpayers. But even if Clarence House did write this cheque, is it any more frivolous than the £50,000 Kate Middleton's wardrobe cost last year?

Many of you may not like paying for the royals, but I can say I pay a huge amount of taxes and there's a few useless gumbos in the public sector I'd rather not be paying for. To each his own.

Melange
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:44 PM
£50,000 does not sound that excessive for one of the most photographed and famous people in the entire world. She is the new Princess Diana and a new style icon. How she appears in public is a huge advertisement for the UK.