PDA

View Full Version : Sugarpova

Maria rocks
Aug 22nd, 2012, 01:23 PM
Anybody know how i can order some of Maria's sweets to be delievered to me in the United Kingdom??? Delivery only seems to be open for people in the USA?????

NashaP
Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
I don't think sugarpova delivers internationally yet. I think you might have to wait couple of months but I think there might be some venders in the UK. You just have to research

jameshazza
Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
There are 3 It'sugar stores in the UK I think, so depending on how close you are to them. :shrug:

NashaMasha
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:15 PM
what's about Russia.......... will try to find it in luxury foodstoors, but not so much hopes to find it here

Anyway, i'l be the first to buy silver Ruble with Masha's portrait )))

MM_1257
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
what's about Russia.......... will try to find it in luxury foodstoors

Not sure if it's going to be sold in Russia, you guys do not have IT Sugar stores there, no?? IMO we all have to wait a few months... they need to see how the selling will go and what the demands will be, after that they may start shipping it across the world...

NashaMasha
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:47 PM
Not sure if it's going to be sold in Russia, you guys do not have IT Sugar stores there, no?? IMO we all have to wait a few months... they need to see how the selling will go and what the demands will be, after that they may start shipping it across the world...

no IT Sugar , but in Russia always is possible to buy smth , officially not supplied :) but i will have to wait a bit

MM_1257
Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:05 PM
Oh... OK...

Advantage Me
Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:24 PM
There are 3 It'sugar stores in the UK I think, so depending on how close you are to them. :shrug:

Maria Rocks......Yes, As James says....It's Sugar has branches in Selfridges London, Birmingham and Manchester. They have tel numbers and addresses on their US site so you can ring to ask if they deliver. I am excited for Maria in her business venture but I am not mad on sweets. If you have difficulty getting them, let me know what flavour you want. I can pop into Selfridges next time I go into London. I live about 30 minutes away by tube.

lefty24
Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:30 AM
Maria said during the Evan Q&A that international sugarpova will be available in 2013.

Maria Rocks......Yes, As James says....It's Sugar has branches in Selfridges London, Birmingham and Manchester. They have tel numbers and addresses on their US site so you can ring to ask if they deliver. I am excited for Maria in her business venture but I am not mad on sweets. If you have difficulty getting them, let me know what flavour you want. I can pop into Selfridges next time I go into London. I live about 30 minutes away by tube.

x2 I can buy you guys whatever you want.

BTW, it's actually really good candy. I'm impressed. Quirky is by far the best.

carling
Aug 24th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Can't wait to get mine. Ordered (4) bags. :)

Maria rocks
Aug 24th, 2012, 04:35 PM

Oh that would be brilliant if you could thanks for the offer xxx It does say international delivery coming soon and UK is on the list. So i will wait a bit but if i still have bother i will let you know!! xxxxxxxxx

Maria rocks
Aug 24th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Maria said during the Evan Q&A that international sugarpova will be available in 2013.

x2 I can buy you guys whatever you want.

BTW, it's actually really good candy. I'm impressed. Quirky is by far the best.

What??? Thats ages away!!! If someone could get me some then that would be great. Just email me sarahlouiseburton@hotmail.co.uk and i'll give you my order and sort payment with whoever i need to. Thanks in advance xxxx

lefty24
Aug 28th, 2012, 09:34 PM
I'm gonna be in New York this upcoming weekend so if any of you want I can buy some and ship it over to you guys.

I know for the UK shipping is less than $20.

os400
Aug 29th, 2012, 07:37 AM
when will SUGARPOVA be available in ASIA ? or in Singapore ?

carling
Aug 30th, 2012, 01:31 AM
Can't wait to get mine. Ordered (4) bags. :)

I got my order today! It's actually quite good. I thought Quirky would be my fave (bought two bags), but surprisingly I like Smitten Sour best.
I am not a fan of sour candy (or gummies for that matter), but Smitten Sour is a perfect blend of tart and sweet. It is honestly the best candy of that kind I have ever had.

Flirty is my least favorite. It's not bad. I just found it a bit bland. However, if you enjoy gummy-type candy, you may very well like Flirty. I think the Flirty Sour would probably be more to my liking. The Sporty gumballs are still sold out, but I am definitely going to try them.

What do YOU think of Maria new candy line? Would love to read other reviews. :wavey:

Jamrock,20
Aug 30th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I ordered sassy sour and at first I thought it was a bit too sweet, but I think because it was my first real taste of food for the day my mouth was just super sensitive. Anyway I put it in the refrigerator and surprisingly it tasted pretty good after that. I am not a candy person (really only bought these because of Masha) but I will eat these pretty slowly like a little treat as the days go by. Overall, great packaging and I can see myself buying other flavours as well.

Great job Maria and I think this will be a winner ;)

lefty24
Aug 30th, 2012, 02:24 AM
I got my order today! It's actually quite good. I thought Quirky would be my fave (bought two bags), but surprisingly I like Smitten Sour best.
I am not a fan of sour candy (or gummies for that matter), but Smitten Sour is a perfect blend of tart and sweet. It is honestly the best candy of that kind I have ever had.

Flirty is my least favorite. It's not bad. I just found it a bit bland. However, if you enjoy gummy-type candy, you may very well like Flirty. I think the Flirty Sour would probably be more to my liking. The Sporty gumballs are still sold out, but I am definitely going to try them.

What do YOU think of Maria new candy line? Would love to read other reviews. :wavey:

I bought six flavors and love every one of them. Quircky is def my favorite and then Smitten is a close second. But those two types of candy have always been my favorite so I knew I would like them before I even tried it. They're also the favorite with my friends who have tried it.

The gumballs are also really good, but they lose flavor really quickly like with most gumballs. They're a big hit with most people when I show them.

I surprisingly liked the gummy's more than I thought since I'm not usually a big gummy fan. I absolutely LOVE the sea creatures in the splashy flavor. The pink and white fish is so pretty. All the animals are adorable.

New_balls_please
Aug 30th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Just had some sugarpova today :cheer:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5396/img1419l.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/img1419l.jpg/)
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8744/img1420yc.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/img1420yc.jpg/)

os400
Aug 30th, 2012, 04:31 AM
anyone tasted the sporty tennis ball gumball yet ? how it taste ? i heard its the most popular one

SilverSlam
Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:59 PM
My other project in the works is Sugarpovas official launch in Australia before the Australian Open. It's really fascinating to learn about each countries regulations in terms of bringing a new product in. Well actually its not that fascinating. Its a fascinating amount of work! The labels, ingredients, bar codes, all have their certain rules so we have to produce different films for different markets.

YAAAAAAAS SUGARPOVA IN AUSTRALIA! :hearts:

Cosmic Voices
Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:45 PM
for anyone in the UK they're selling sugarpova in Selfridges. (I almost knocked over the krispy kreme cart to get to them. It was awkward :oh:)

Maria rocks
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:16 PM
International shipping from 1st November from www.sugarpova.com YES!!!! EXCITED!!!!!!!:):):):D

peipei
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:05 AM
when will SUGARPOVA be available in ASIA ? or in Singapore ?

u can order them tmr online ;)international delivery is available starting 1st Nov.

peipei
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:08 AM
lol think she will launch Sugarpova by GS/tournaments nxt yr...Australia -> Italy -> France -> England -> Japan -> China -> Turkey?

jameshazza
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:12 AM
From a business standpoint, anyone could tell Maria she would simply be a fool not to set up shop at the tennis tournaments.

MM_1257
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:19 AM
Yes, if they allow them ofc... You know, it can quickly become a war of sponsors and big corporations doing what they usually do. I am sure Max (who I consider to be a genious, despite him saying he isn't; well if not a genious then a guy who has a nose for good opportunities and who knows what offers to come with) will know how and when and what to do. I think that Maria patrly agreed on so many exhibitions to have an opportunity to promote Sugarpova aswell..

NashaMasha
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:22 AM
Sugarpova will be launched in Australia just before AO, it's definitle good for promotion

peipei
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:32 AM
yea just like this yr b4 the UO

jameshazza
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:45 AM
Yes she's never done this many before. And there was obvious Sugarpova promotion at the Petra one. Maria and Max seem to be people who get what they want though, I doubt anyone in the tennis circle would be willing to refuse them setting up shop.

Setting up Sugarpova at tennis tournaments is an important staple though, they would continue to thrive even after she retires most likely.

Angelpova
Nov 1st, 2012, 04:39 PM
Due to Hurricane Sandy, the launch of international shipping will be delayed. Please check back soon

:sobbing:

Trih
Nov 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM

Maria rocks
Nov 1st, 2012, 05:03 PM

Ah i wondered why i couldn't order it today. Never mind im going to London UK on Monday so will pop into Selfridges see if they have any as a previous poster said they did.

SilverSlam
Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:14 AM
:sobbing: :sad: :sobbing:

Angelpova
Nov 5th, 2012, 11:27 PM
International shipping is now live at www.sugarpova.com. Thank you for all your patience

:cheer:

http://www.sugarpova.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/SUG.promobanners.intship.rollover.jpg

Trih
Nov 5th, 2012, 11:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3gdfK.gif

OH WAIT

6$ for a pack of candy: ok.
+ international shipping + taxes = 42 $ ... I have to think about it. :o

Angelpova
Nov 5th, 2012, 11:39 PM
OMG, 40$ for shipping in France :rolls:
160$ for shipping in Brazil :haha: :haha:

:facepalm:

Cosmic Voices
Nov 5th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Ah i wondered why i couldn't order it today. Never mind im going to London UK on Monday so will pop into Selfridges see if they have any as a previous poster said they did.

Good plan :yeah:
I'll probably do the same, there's no way I'm going to pay for shipping costs which could end up totalling £10+ for one bag of candy :sobbing:
Selfridges are gonna witness a mad student charging into their food hall this coming week :lol:

Julian.
Nov 6th, 2012, 04:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3gdfK.gif

OH WAIT

6$ for a pack of candy: ok.
+ international shipping + taxes = 42 $ ... I have to think about it. :o

OMG, 40$ for shipping in France :rolls:
160$ for shipping in Brazil :haha: :haha:

:facepalm:

Even shipping to Toronto, Canada here is over $20 :sobbing: and Canada, especially Toronto is so close to US :sobbing:

Angelpova
Nov 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM
720$ for shipping 10 bags in France... I hope it's a technical problem :oh:

http://i.imgur.com/E8aAq.png

Trih
Nov 6th, 2012, 04:55 PM
LOL wat :haha: btw it doesn't even allow me to register without buying something, I have to re enter all my data every time I just want to check how much it would cost. Bah. :help: this site is poorly realized...

Chrissie-fan
Nov 6th, 2012, 05:19 PM
720$ for shipping 10 bags in France...
:bolt:

JoPova
Nov 6th, 2012, 05:21 PM
I want to try them so desperately! :hysteric:

lylux
Nov 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Max Eisenbud on Sugarpova's Facebook:

we have had some calculating issues with the shipping costs. The technical team is working on this now and should have it fixed soon. Please try back soon and re calculate your order to see if it is more reasonable. global shipping is very expensive these days.

Angelpova
Nov 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Max Eisenbud is the agent of Maria and the vice-president of IMG Tennis. He works also for Sugarpova ? :drool:

lylux
Nov 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Max Eisenbud is Sugarpova's CEO

Angelpova
Nov 6th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Max Eisenbud is Sugarpova's CEO

Ok, thanks.

peipei
Nov 7th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Max Eisenbud on Sugarpova's Facebook:

we have had some calculating issues with the shipping costs. The technical team is working on this now and should have it fixed soon. Please try back soon and re calculate your order to see if it is more reasonable. global shipping is very expensive these days.

lol max...
its too expensive now..hope the shipping price will be fixed soon

SilverSlam
Nov 7th, 2012, 10:48 AM
http://pics.campl.us/f/2/29569.07164e1539b1f092ac1ecf3165a402e3.jpg

Should be fixed now! :cheer:

KK2009
Nov 7th, 2012, 11:06 AM
http://pics.campl.us/f/2/29569.07164e1539b1f092ac1ecf3165a402e3.jpg

Should be fixed now! :cheer:

DANG! I should've waited, already paid $148.02 for 6 bags sugarpova shipping to China. Today the cost is waaaaaay down!! What am I supposed to do!:fiery:

Shivank17
Nov 7th, 2012, 01:15 PM
It will still cost me 156$ for 6 bags :hysteric:

PimpMePova
Nov 7th, 2012, 01:28 PM
OMG you guys are you really gonna spend that much money on candy???:eek: I mean I love Maria too but maybe not that much:lol:

Trih
Nov 7th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Yeah, it's fixed!

It just went from almost 43 dollars to almost 45 for me. :happy: :hysteric: I'll buy some Sugarpovas when I'll win the lottery. :haha:

zigga
Nov 7th, 2012, 08:01 PM
for anyone in the UK they're selling sugarpova in Selfridges. (I almost knocked over the krispy kreme cart to get to them. It was awkward :oh:)

I was there last week and the saleswoman told me they start selling them next year :eek:
So that means she was lying to me? :sobbing: And I went there just for sugarpova :hysteric:

SilverSlam
Nov 8th, 2012, 06:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eo8yd.png

Thats not too bad for Australia? :shrug:

MM_1257
Nov 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM
What is too much is simply too much. One bag of candy (which won't bring anything good/healthy to anyone, except pleasure that will last for a few seconds while you eat it) is not worth to spent so much money on. Until they try to get it somehow to Europe, shipping is a no for me.

jameshazza
Nov 8th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I can't see myself paying that for it. :lol:
But it will launch everywhere next year. The shipping was really only to cater for fans who didn't want to wait so we can't really complain too much.

Pova fan
Nov 8th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I was there last week and the saleswoman told me they start selling them next year :eek:
So that means she was lying to me? :sobbing: And I went there just for sugarpova :hysteric:

I live in London, I must go to Selfridges to check. I did tweet the selfridges account the other week to ask if they stock Sugarpova and no reply :(

Maria rocks
Nov 15th, 2012, 08:00 AM
DANG! I should've waited, already paid $148.02 for 6 bags sugarpova shipping to China. Today the cost is waaaaaay down!! What am I supposed to do!:fiery:

I ordered mine last Tuesday to be delivered to England United Kingdom, Still no tracking info available as to whats happening with my order. Anyone else having this issue?

Cosmic Voices
Nov 15th, 2012, 09:49 AM

I meant the Selfridges in the Trafford Centre, Manchester
I was back at home for the weekend and decided to stock up for my London return :cheer:

and to gloat ofc :oh:

Marilyn Monheaux
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Sugarpova is such a f*cking rip-off. :spit: Candy for rich people. :o :help:

Andy.
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:16 PM

Like Maria would do anything other than the best....she doesnt cater to peasents you know ;) :lol:

Kon.
Nov 16th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Just checked the shipping myself, it's ridiculous. :lol:
For a bag of candy I'd have to pay:
Subtotal:
$ 5.99
Shipping:
$ 31.75
Duty / Tax / Processing:
$ 19.69
Order Total:
$ 57.43

Marilyn Monheaux
Nov 16th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Like Maria would do anything other than the best....she doesnt cater to peasents you know ;) :lol:

Stupid, considering her fans aka the people most likely to purchase her products are unlikely to be able to spend that much money on candy / shipping. :shrug:
I get that she wants to establish a "premium" brand, but $5.99 for a pack of candy is ridic.

Andy.
Nov 16th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Stupid, considering her fans aka the people most likely to purchase her products are unlikely to be able to spend that much money on candy / shipping. :shrug:
I get that she wants to establish a "premium" brand, but $5.99 for a pack of candy is ridic.

Its not really. If you go to some of the department stores that have luxury/gormet food sections that would be pretty normal. Its not like this candy is going to be sold in super markets.

Marilyn Monheaux
Nov 17th, 2012, 10:17 AM
[/B]

Its not really. If you go to some of the department stores that have luxury/gormet food sections that would be pretty normal. Its not like this candy is going to be sold in super markets.

Exactly my point. Maria's fans shop in super markets, not department stores that have luxury/gormet food sections. At least none I know. :lol:

Cosmic Voices
Nov 17th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Exactly my point. Maria's fans shop in super markets, not department stores that have luxury/gormet food sections. At least none I know. :lol:

yes but if it's being labelled as a 'premium' candy line therefore the proof is in the pudding
if i want to buy magic stars cereal or hershey's (ew i hate hershey's) then in the UK we tend to visit selfridges as it's a concession store. in big department stores you'll find they sell thousands of smaller brands, so i'm guessing considering the price of the candy itself that it would be pretty ridiculous to have it in a supermarket and quite pretentious

KK2009
Dec 1st, 2012, 09:53 AM
The whole international shipping of sugarpova is driving me nuts. Now my package was stuck in the local DHL facility due to the possible mistake of address.

lympyisthebest
Dec 9th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I thought the price of the actual candy was somewhat reasonable, but then the cost of shipping costs more than the price of 6 bags :spit: I have never paid that much for online delivery.

Maria rocks
Dec 13th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Mine took 3 weeks to be delivered but worth it when i finally got it? Quirky is deffo my fave!! What's everyone else's fave??

Julian.
Jan 9th, 2013, 11:18 PM
omg finally :inlove:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/859_10151172275727680_1333486354_n.jpg

Ksenia.
Jan 10th, 2013, 11:30 AM
I don't get this whole "premium candy" thing TBH; as if nutrition- and ingredient-wise it's not the same crap as "normal" candy :lol:

JoPova
Jan 10th, 2013, 11:38 AM
I'm not really fond of candies! But I have to try them one day! Hopefully they'll sell them in Rome in May! :cheer:

Jamrock,20
Jan 10th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Sharapova Serves Sweet Ace With 120% Return on Sugarpova

Article: http://t.co/ENHk4KdT

dsanders06
Jan 10th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Is it available in the UK yet? :lol:

Maria rocks
Jan 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM

Don't think so. Reckon Maria will launch it in the summer just before Wimbledon.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 11th, 2013, 09:33 AM

OMG imagine a Wimbledon launch in London
IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING :hearts:

but I've managed to pick up a bag in Selfridges, but I don't think thats available nationally

Kəv.
Jan 11th, 2013, 09:34 AM
They taste nice :)

Kəv.
Jan 11th, 2013, 09:35 AM

I was at the launch today, the lady was like, if you want a photo or signature from Maria, you have to buy a Sugarpova which is $5 each :spit: and half the packet was Air :lol:

Maria rocks
Jan 11th, 2013, 09:46 AM
OMG imagine a Wimbledon launch in London
IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING :hearts:

but I've managed to pick up a bag in Selfridges, but I don't think thats available nationally

Hehe you and me both. Would love to meet Maria after being a fan for so long. Would be a dream come true. I went in Selfridges in London just before Christmas but couldn't see Sugarpova in there. I ordered it online in the end.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 11th, 2013, 11:29 AM
OMG Daily Mail have slammed Sugarpova :hysteric:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2260616/Russian-tennis-player-Maria-Sharapova-slammed-launching-Sugarpova-sweets-84g-sugar-bag-cans-Coca-Cokla.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

AnnieIWillKnow
Jan 11th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Oh come on it's the Daily Mail. They complain about everything. Surprised they haven't linked Sugarpova to the rising levels of childhood cancer rather than diabetes.

Cosmic Voices
Jan 11th, 2013, 01:24 PM
^ IKR their articles are hilariously bad, I usually visit the website to catch up on celebrity gossip, but the Daily Mail has a reputation for being a terrible news reporter so no worries :lol:

Trih
Jan 11th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I was at the launch today, the lady was like, if you want a photo or signature from Maria, you have to buy a Sugarpova which is $5 each :spit: and half the packet was Air :lol:

:hysteric:

lefty24
Jan 12th, 2013, 03:38 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2260616/Russian-tennis-player-Maria-Sharapova-slammed-launching-Sugarpova-sweets-84g-sugar-bag-cans-Coca-Cokla.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Lmao oh daily mail. It's not like people just buy a bag and eat it in one sitting. At least I hope not.

Julian.
Jan 13th, 2013, 06:18 AM
http://pocketidol.tumblr.com/post/40410544803/maria-sharapova-here-is-a-little-video-of-the

Maria during Sugarpova's Melbourne Australian launch video.

Maria rocks
Jan 13th, 2013, 08:34 AM

The Daily Fail should get a life!!! Course they got sugar in they are sweets for heavens sake!!!!

Julian.
Feb 24th, 2013, 05:47 PM
My friend back in Perth, Australia just posted this in her instagram

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/563046_10151324251348437_1096071399_n.jpg
My Sugarpova collection

Can't wait for March!! :sobbing:

JadeFox
Mar 21st, 2013, 07:31 AM
Apparently they are adding new flavors.

Sugarpova IT'SUGAR Sunset Place Launch

Posted on March 20, 2013

Sugarpova IT'SUGAR Sunset Place Launch Photos

Maria made a stop at the IT'SUGAR store in Sunset Place, Miami to celebrate her new candy collection on Tuesday evening.

Three additional flavors have been added to the Sugarpova collection. The new styles include: Sporty Pink (pink lemonade flavored tennis gum balls), Sporty Mix (mixed flavors of tennis gum balls), and Quirky Sour (sour rainbow minicables).

At the event Maria wore an Etro Blouse, Waldrip orange vintage skirt, and Manolo Blahnik shoes and the event included a meet and greet and autograph session, as well as the chance to sample and shop Sugarpova.

For more information on Sugarpova: Sugarpova.com

Cosmic Voices
Mar 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM
Yah I can't wait for Sporty Sour

Asanty
Mar 21st, 2013, 02:09 PM
Does Sugarpova still is planned to launch in Canada this month?

Julian.
Mar 21st, 2013, 02:14 PM
Does Sugarpova still is planned to launch in Canada this month?

I think I read it somewhere it's delayed to April :sobbing:

NashaMasha
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Sugarpova comes to Russia . On 29th of April Maria will start sales of "Sugarpova" in Moscow in the "Azbuka vkusa" (abc of taste) premium supermarkets chain in Lotta Plaza trade center

price - 5,5 USD per package

So Sugarpova will be available in all stores of this chain, in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow

YES!!!!!

:rocker2::rocker2::rocker2:

Asanty
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Sugarpova comes to Russia . On 29th of April Maria will start sales of "Sugarpova" in Moscow in the "Azbuka vkusa" (abc of taste) premium supermarkets chain in Lotta Plaza trade center

price - 5,5 USD per package

So Sugarpova will be available in all stores of this chain, in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow

YES!!!!!

:rocker2::rocker2::rocker2:

Will you be able to go?

NashaMasha
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Will you be able to go?
depends on if am in Moscow or in Saint-Petersburg on 29th of April, not sure right now,

jameshazza
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:35 PM
I need to check Selfridges have all the flavours, last time I checked they didn't.
Luckily my sister is at uni close to Birmingham so she can get them. :cheer:

Have you ever met Masha before NashaMasha?

EDIT: Just checked and they don't. Maybe I'll need to wait until UK launch. Also people complaining about price in GM, quick look at selfridges site and it is the cheapest premium candy in store.

NashaMasha
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Have you ever met Masha before NashaMasha?

Kremlin Cup 2005-2006:facepalm:

jameshazza
Apr 4th, 2013, 04:52 PM
:lol:
Not the best tournaments, maybe you'll get to see her at the launch. I wish I get to meet her someday too. :sobbing:

Fiercepova
Apr 4th, 2013, 05:54 PM
:lol:
Not the best tournaments, maybe you'll get to see her at the launch. I wish I get to meet her someday too. :sobbing:

Why don't you go to Wimbledon? :confused: I have been to Wimbledon the last 2 years, 2011 and 2012 and got many autographs from her :bounce: But she's quite cold (as expected) :p

One time last year, when Vika was signing, so everybody was asking and yelling Vika's name so that she would sign for them, and I saw Maria coming out, but few ppl noticed that, so when Maria came out, she just walked by all of us and didn't sign for anybody at all :spit: One minute later Venus and Serena came out at the same time :lol: And everybody at that time was still trying to get Maria and Vika's autographs, so the sisters walked by all of us very fast just like Maria :rolls: Those couple of minutes were really a mess because we didn't know what name to yell as they were so fast and came out nearly at the same time :tape:

Trih
Apr 4th, 2013, 06:27 PM
One thing is to get an autograph, one thing is to actually meet her for a photo or talking to her. :sobbing:

NashaMasha
Apr 4th, 2013, 07:15 PM
One thing is to get an autograph, one thing is to actually meet her for a photo or talking to her. :sobbing:

in Russia on the presentations like will be for Sugarpova you' ll see Masha walking quick somewhere as remote as 100 meters away from you , security everywhere and only journalists and those with ivitations will be able to see her close

jameshazza
Apr 4th, 2013, 09:21 PM
I don't have any friends interested in going to Wimbledon with me :(.

I'm hellbent on getting to RG or Wimbledon in 2014 though.

Trih
Apr 4th, 2013, 11:01 PM
in Russia on the presentations like will be for Sugarpova you' ll see Masha walking quick somewhere as remote as 100 meters away from you , security everywhere and only journalists and those with ivitations will be able to see her close
Ugh. Good luck to you then! :help: I was lucky seeing her from a meter far in Milan, even if she stopped autographing for others but I missed my chance :lol:
I don't have any friends interested in going to Wimbledon with me :(.

I'm hellbent on getting to RG or Wimbledon in 2014 though.

I swear if I had the chance I would go with you >_>

JoPova
Apr 10th, 2013, 10:38 AM
I haven't tasted or bought Sugarpova yet :sobbing: but I'm really glad that it's successful and is still going strong!

PimpMePova
Apr 10th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Yeah me neither :sobbing: and the irony is I'd probably love them since I'm a huge fan of gummies :lol: but I don't think they will be coming soon to Greece. However I'll be in Paris for two weeks in the beginning of July so I might find them there :oh:

JoPova
Apr 10th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Yeah me neither :sobbing: and the irony is I'd probably love them since I'm a huge fan of gummies :lol: but I don't think they will be coming soon to Greece. However I'll be in Paris for two weeks in the beginning of July so I might find them there :oh:

I'll probably visit RG for the R4 so I hope they'll be selling them in Paris! :hearts:

domon17th
Apr 10th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Just tried Flirty, I like it. My friends left out Quirky though which was the most recommended from you guys :sobbing:

BadgerM
Apr 10th, 2013, 03:42 PM
I'll probably visit RG for the R4 so I hope they'll be selling them in Paris! :hearts:

Hope Maria is still in the tournament by then so you get to see her play.:oh:

Glad to hear you're feeling better though.:)

JoPova
Apr 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Hope Maria is still in the tournament by then so you get to see her play.:oh:

Glad to hear you're feeling better though.:)

It's still far from a sure thing, but I'd really love to go! :hearts:

Thanks! :hug:

Pimp_Me_Pova
Apr 10th, 2013, 06:52 PM
does anyone knos, i'm courious why the factory os in the spain? any particular reason? beacouse of european union or? :confused:

NadalSharapova
Apr 11th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Last week I went into the selfridges in Manchester, they had sugarpova there with about 5 different choices.

NashaMasha
Apr 14th, 2013, 08:53 AM
"It's coming out soon in Russia, China and Japan," she said. "That's our main goal, to bring it global. My fan base is all around the world, and that's my priority. "

Eventually, Sugarpova may expand to include other products, including fashion items, hair accessories and cosmetics.

"Just things I want to try out and experiment with," Sharapova said.

after Russia China and Japan next )))

TrollPova
Apr 14th, 2013, 01:39 PM
There will probably a Sugarpova launch during Beijing then? :hearts:

Willam
May 1st, 2013, 09:16 PM
I've always wanted to try it but I could not get myself to pay 6$ a pop + 12$ shipping. I was looking for a friend's gift on Henri Bendels website last week and they had them for $3 each! Probably still do! I bought 7 and received them today! I'll let you know what I think in a while!

TrollPova
May 1st, 2013, 09:21 PM
I've always wanted to try it but I could not get myself to pay 6$ a pop + 12$ shipping. I was looking for a friend's gift on Henri Bendels website last week and they had them for $3 each! Probably still do! I bought 7 and received them today! I'll let you know what I think in a while!

7?! :hysteric: Makes me feel better about getting 3 bags a little while back :lol:

Willam
May 1st, 2013, 09:30 PM
7?! :hysteric: Makes me feel better about getting 3 bags a little while back :lol:

Hey! They were only 3$ each lol I only did it because Ill probably never pay retail price for a single packet.

lefty24
May 2nd, 2013, 12:04 AM
I think I've tried every old flavor except sassy sour.

I was gonna post a pic on twitter with all my sugarpova bags but my sister ate them all and then threw out the packaging :(

gc-spurs
May 2nd, 2013, 12:25 AM

I spent $60 in one go in Aus... I got back to where I was staying and I thought - what did i just do I don'ot even eat candy

lefty24
May 2nd, 2013, 01:22 AM
I spent $60 in one go in Aus... I got back to where I was staying and I thought - what did i just do I don'ot even eat candy

omg so much money :tears:

but my mom and I combined might have spent that much money on sugarpova...
fucking Maria

TrollPova
May 2nd, 2013, 01:32 AM
Maria's put us all on the struggle bus with this goddamn candy :sobbing:

lefty24
May 2nd, 2013, 01:41 AM
Maria's put us all on the struggle bus with this goddamn candy :sobbing:

I think she should give all of us a lifetime suply of Sugarpova.

She already gives us heart attacks with her matches, why not make our hearts even worse?

NashaMasha
May 2nd, 2013, 10:08 AM
What are the most tasty tastes? i 'm not going to buy all tastes and try them all at a time

SilverSlam
May 2nd, 2013, 01:46 PM
Went to my closes David Jones and they didn't sell them, so they found a store that did, called them and they were out of stock :tears: Bitches. Bitches everywhere stopping me from getting them gumballs. :tears:

Cosmic Voices
May 2nd, 2013, 01:51 PM
I'm really pissed, Selfridges London didn't stock Sporty. Unless they sold out ofc
I mean, WTF they're like the best

AnnieIWillKnow
May 2nd, 2013, 01:55 PM
I'm really pissed, Selfridges London didn't stock Sporty. Unless they sold out ofc
I mean, WTF they're like the best

They have it online: http://www.selfridges.com/en/Food-Wine/Categories/Shop-Food/Candy/Sporty-lemon-lime-gumballs-142g_409-85422843-1145/

Cosmic Voices
May 2nd, 2013, 01:57 PM
oh my :oh:

doujyr
May 4th, 2013, 03:37 PM
there's actually a twitter account @sugarpova who is nothing to do with Maria! :lol: i'd've thought Maria could buy it off the person for marketing purposes.

Asanty
May 4th, 2013, 04:02 PM
She said that launches Sugarpova during RG in France.

Asanty
May 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM
My friend brought me chic, quirky and flirty. Now I am gonna try them:)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKeTCsbCEAAgsH0.jpg:large

Cosmic Voices
May 17th, 2013, 07:13 PM
the new flavours for Sporty look particularly yummy!

AnnieIWillKnow
May 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Sporty Mix looks amazing! I'm going to London on Wednesday, so might pop into Selfridges, but I doubt they'll have it :(

martevna
May 17th, 2013, 10:32 PM
there's actually a twitter account @sugarpova who is nothing to do with Maria! :lol: i'd've thought Maria could buy it off the person for marketing purposes.

that's me on twitter. what do you mean has nothing to do with Maria? I'm her fan :((( (I know what you mean)

martevna
May 17th, 2013, 10:36 PM
I liked Quirky, Spooky Sour and Flirty Sour. I really like Sour. Thought I'd like Smitten Sour but ehh

Fiercepova
May 17th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Sporty Mix looks amazing! I'm going to London on Wednesday, so might pop into Selfridges, but I doubt they'll have it :(

2 months ago, I went to Selfridges but they only had Sporty, Sassy Sour and Silly there :o When will she launch Sugarpova in London? :(

Cosmic Voices
May 18th, 2013, 12:10 AM
hopefully during Wimbledon. Keep an eye out in the crowd to see me fangirling :oh:

Panther24
May 31st, 2013, 08:40 AM
Tried Sugarpova for the first time :hearts:

Quirky and Sporty. They were the only ones they had at the store.
I wanted more flavors :(

They're so good! Although I wish the flavor in the Sporty gum would last longer. You just want to swallow it right away due to the taste being good :lol:

Quirky is a mix of Vanilla and Strawberry. It was great as well!

Hopefully I get to find more flavors If possible, looking forward to trying more :)

Cosmic Voices
Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:16 PM
Guys I bought new Sporty flavours today in Selfridges :cheer:
Last time I went they had one stand with a few flavours, but this time around literally the Sugarpova stands were lined all the way down the food court leading to the confectionary section. Which is making me believe that Masha could possibly be doing a Sugarpova promo in London during Wimbledon :hysteric:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BL2At5wCUAApl4w.jpg

Fiercepova
Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:33 PM
OMG I must go to Selfridges soon :hearts:

JadeFox
Jun 3rd, 2013, 05:58 PM
Guys I bought new Sporty flavours today in Selfridges :cheer:
Last time I went they had one stand with a few flavours, but this time around literally the Sugarpova stands were lined all the way down the food court leading to the confectionary section. Which is making me believe that Masha could possibly be doing a Sugarpova promo in London during Wimbledon :hysteric:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BL2At5wCUAApl4w.jpg

Ugh lucky. I need to see if the new Sporty flavors are available yet in my area.

jameshazza
Jun 3rd, 2013, 11:51 PM
Yeah she is. :lol:
I'm assuming it's gonna be at Selfridges too considering the locations of her other launches. Good to know they're in stock. Can get my sister to purchase some. :drool:

Maria rocks
Jun 4th, 2013, 08:37 PM
She is:

http://style.selfridges.com/whats-in/win-your-chance-meet-wimbledon-champion-maria-sharapova?cm_mmc=Social-_-Twitter-_-4jSugarpova-_-na

Fiercepova
Jun 4th, 2013, 09:37 PM
I just ordered online. Please pick me pick me pick meee :sobbing:

Cosmic Voices
Jun 4th, 2013, 11:01 PM
I bought mine on the 3rd :sobbing:
so hopefully I qualify, because there is no chance in hell I'ma go out and buy more

Julian.
Jun 4th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Where can I get it in Toronto, Canada? :sobbing:

I saw a tweet, retweeted by Masha showing a pic of Sugarpova being taken in our airport :sobbing:

canadia
Jun 5th, 2013, 02:45 AM
I live in London (Ontario not UK) and I will be heading to Rogers Cup. I'm hoping she does a launch in Toronto. But what high end candy store or store will she use? I really want to see her in person!

Julian.
Jun 26th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Finally! :hysteric:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1001459_621900091156322_579473078_n.jpg

Julian.
Jun 28th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Sugarpova is finally available in Toronto :sobbing: Been waiting for this for months :spit: My boyfriend found it at Hallmark at Toronto Eaton Centre :bounce:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1043986_10151674219141037_440072842_n.jpg

He wanted to buy the Sporty one with those cute tennis ball shape but no more stock :sobbing: There was the Sporty Pink one but he thought it;s too gay :happy: So he ended up buying the Quirky flavour :rolls:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942624_10151674219281037_14014947_n.jpg

It tastes good :oh::drool:

Julian.
Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:45 AM
Bought another one :sobbing: Finally we succumbed to this pink tennis balls after my boyfriend claimed it was too gay the other day :spit:

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/53d61172e2db11e297bf22000a1f9263_7.jpg

canadia
Jul 3rd, 2013, 01:59 PM
I'm coming into town this weekend. If I had to guess, I wouldn't have guessed Hallmark but Pusateri's and Sporting Life make perfect sense! Thanks for the update.

Julian.
Jul 4th, 2013, 12:48 AM
I'm coming into town this weekend. If I had to guess, I wouldn't have guessed Hallmark but Pusateri's and Sporting Life make perfect sense! Thanks for the update.

I got mine from Hallmark store at Toronto Eaton Centre :D

lefty24
Aug 20th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Maria is having a meet and great today. If I didn't have a test, I would have gone :(

My sweets! I am partnering with Henri Bendel and launching an exclusive line of Sugarpova inspired fashion accessories in NYC today! If you are nearby, stop in for a meet & greet from 6-8 PM. Otherwise shop here: http://budurl.com/HBSP ‪#‎HBSugarpova‬

Some of the stuff on the line looks okay, but it's too expensive for me

jameshazza
Aug 20th, 2013, 05:41 PM
I don't like the accessories? :unsure:

I can see what they were trying to do but IDK, not feeling them at all.

Cosmic Voices
Aug 20th, 2013, 05:43 PM
imagine those giant lips hanging on your ears :tape:

Noten
Aug 20th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Was she going for a Comme des Garçons PLAY kinda look with these accesories? :lol:

jameshazza
Aug 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM
I get what they were trying to do with the print to but it just looks cheap IMO.

It could have been done better.

JamieOwen3
Aug 20th, 2013, 06:35 PM
"They actually thought I would change my name?"

http://i.imgur.com/vlFKr1Y.gif

lefty24
Aug 20th, 2013, 06:39 PM
I only like the makeup bag, but hell no am I paying $40 for that. The shirts and jewelry suck.

Cosmic Voices
Aug 20th, 2013, 09:10 PM

Marilyn Monheaux
Aug 20th, 2013, 09:58 PM
I have a similar necklace, but I bought for half the prize :o

WowWow
Aug 20th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Was she going for a Comme des Garçons PLAY kinda look with these accesories? :lol:

More like LeSportsac :help:

C. Drone
Aug 21st, 2013, 01:29 PM
I have a similar necklace, but I bought for half the prize :o

well, then everything is good since she sells Haribo at triple price anyway. :lol:

jacobruiz
Aug 21st, 2013, 02:41 PM
I think the print looks nice and not at all cheap looking. :confused:

The earrings are cute and actually very tiny.

Nina.
Aug 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM
I think the cosmetic bag is really cute but the prizes are ridiculous for products that are really not that special.

jacobruiz
Aug 21st, 2013, 03:29 PM
Oh, I agree. But I'm a cheapskate and almost never spend money on designer stuff.

jameshazza
Aug 24th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Lefty I was sure you recommended Splashy but can't see the post anymore.

Most recommended seems to be Quirky, Sport, Flirty Sour.
What are Sporty Pink and Sporty Mix like?

Cosmic Voices
Aug 24th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Masha on Vogue UK. You can see the Sugarpova collection in more detail:
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/08/23/maria-sharapova-sugarpova-fashion-line---clothing-accessories-sweets

Maria rocks
Sep 2nd, 2013, 01:24 PM
I was in New York last week for US Open so i went to Henri Bendel to see the Sugarpova collection. I thought the t shirts were nice. I got a black one $28. The other stuff is nice too. I bought loads of Sugarpova sweets. Oh also the lovely lady in there showed me a peach warm up top like Maria's had to buy it of course. $70 but well worth it so comfy and doesn't maKE you sweat while playing tennis or just jogging or something. Really wanted the trainers too but they were $170. Will get them if i go to New York again.

Cosmic Voices
Oct 28th, 2013, 07:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXr6P1MCMAEo_PC.jpg

Sugarpova a sponsor of Paris Indoors next year :oh:
Masha has to win the title now just for the lols

TrollPova
Oct 28th, 2013, 07:32 PM
:spit: I want to see Sugarpova sponsoring more WTA events, just for GM to implode :lol: :rolls:

Can just picture the "WTA is sponsoring DIABETES" Thread tiles :sobbing:

malarkist
Oct 28th, 2013, 08:03 PM
i want a WTA SUGARPOVA open in 2015!!!

Andy.
Oct 28th, 2013, 08:06 PM
:hearts:

TrollPova
Oct 28th, 2013, 08:29 PM
i want a WTA SUGARPOVA open in 2015!!!

:spit: Who would we want in the draw :oh:

malarkist
Oct 28th, 2013, 08:40 PM
the very first SUGARPOVA open should be a premier mandatory event. and the champion shall receive 1 million dollars worth of sugarpova merchandise

Tennisvampire
Oct 28th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Dead at Sugarpova actually sponsoring a WTA event :spit:

MM_1257
Oct 28th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Conflict of interests!!! LOL :p

lefty24
Oct 29th, 2013, 12:19 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXr6P1MCMAEo_PC.jpg

Sugarpova a sponsor of Paris Indoors next year :oh:
Masha has to win the title now just for the lols

lol her speech would be funny. thanking herself in a way

Maria Croft
Oct 29th, 2013, 09:08 PM
That is so cool that Sugarpova is a sponsor.

I guess now she has no choice but to play there.

C. Drone
Oct 30th, 2013, 09:50 AM
That is so cool that Sugarpova is a sponsor.

I guess now she has no choice but to playWIN there.

fixed.

malarkist
Oct 31st, 2013, 07:13 PM
how many points can maria win from this shit?

JimM
Oct 31st, 2013, 07:52 PM
The main prize is a lifetime supply of Sugarpova's

:lick:

AniaSharapova
Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:38 AM
Sugarpova is finally available on some of the Polish online shop and I would love to order some flavours. Which flavours do you guys recommending as the best? They're so expensive and I don't have enough money to buy every of them.

JadeFox
Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:09 PM
Sugarpova is finally available on some of the Polish online shop and I would love to order some flavours. Which flavours do you guys recommending as the best? They're so expensive and I don't have enough money to buy every of them.

Definitely Quirky. That shit's my crack.

Superawesome
Feb 28th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Maria Sharapova’s Sugarpova Joins Forces With Pinkberry

Coming soon to Pinkberry locations nationwide: Maria Sharapova’s exclusive line of high-end gummy candies will be available at the frozen-yogurt chain’s topping bar and for in-store retail. Sugarpova, launched by the tennis star and her agent Max Eisenbud of IMG in 2013, will be the first independent brand featured and marketed in Pinkberry stores in this capacity.

“Maria is a big fan of Pinkberry, and Pinkberry is a big fan of Maria. I think we share similar values in terms of quality and consumer delight,” says Ron Graves, Pinkberry CEO. “If you know anything about her and her candy line, it’s very fun and tasty and distinctive. Those are the kind of offerings we have at Pinkberry.”

Previously only available at select retailers like Hallmark and it’s sugar candy stores, the Sugarpova line offers 12 varieties of sweet and sour gummies and three types of gumball candies. For the Pinkberry partnership, brand executives worked with Sharapova and her Sugarpova team to create mini versions of three popular varieties for the topping bar: Smitten, a sweet rainbow-colored ribbon candy; Flirty, fruit-flavored gummies in the iconic shape of lips featured in Sugarpova’s logo; and Flirty Sour, a combination of colorful sour gummies shaped like lips, hearts, and stars.

“Select store have the opportunity to bring in the packaged candy for retail, and her whole line is available,” says Laura Jakobsen, Pinkberry’s senior vice president of marketing and design. “Franchisees can pick, sort, and select what they want to offer.”

Jakobsen says the Sugarpova partnership stemmed from Pinkberry’s commitment to create a destination for consumers who crave an elevated treat experience.

“Her candy line is relatively new, and it’s not distributed widely,” she says. “It met our characteristics of being high quality, being fun and fashionable, and being a part of pop culture, so we wanted to create a destination where people could come and have that taste experience of Pinkberry and Sugarpova together.”

As for marketing the partnership, Pinkberry and Sugarpova, along with Sharapova, will take to social media, Jakobsen says, adding that both brands have strong consumer interactions through social channels and strong loyalty programs. Graves says Sharapova’s social media following, which includes 864,000 Twitter followers and nearly 12 million Facebook followers, will be an asset in further promoting the venture.

Similar partnerships may be in Pinkberry’s future, but only if it’s a perfect fit, Graves says.

“While we could have in the past brought in many other established brands, we instead look for something very unique, very distinctive, and not mass [distributed],” he says. “Shared values, for us, are the most important thing we need when we partner with anybody, whether it’s a franchisee or another vendor.”

Maria Sharapova will talk about her candy line Sugarpova at a free event at the La Quinta Resort & Club on March 5 at 5 p.m. The public is welcome. The La Quinta Resort is a neighbor of the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
http://www.10sballs.com/2014/02/28/maria-sharapovas-sugarpova-joins-forces-with-pinkberry/

Pinkberry are huge. Her Forbes earnings next year is going to be crazy.:lol:

C. Drone
Mar 1st, 2014, 01:52 PM
its genius idea climbing up on someone other's back. Because clearly she lacks market presence & distribution chain yet as other, bigger brands. Now she gets it for almost free (minus Pinkberry's minor cut).

slowly the brand gets bigger and bigger.

TrollPova
Mar 1st, 2014, 02:45 PM
Definitely Quirky. That shit's my crack.

This :hysteric:

malarkist
Mar 1st, 2014, 04:50 PM
let's learn from our queen.

Cosmic Voices
Apr 18th, 2014, 03:18 PM
The new flavour :sobbing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Blg2hnRCYAAyLmq.png

Buckle up and get ready for some tasty twists and turns. These fruity Porsche 911's will take you on a wild ride. Actual Porsche not included.
http://shop.sugarpova.com/shop/speedy

AnnieIWillKnow
Apr 18th, 2014, 05:08 PM

TrollPova
Apr 18th, 2014, 05:12 PM
:spit::hysteric:

Genius :sobbing:

zigga
Apr 18th, 2014, 05:37 PM
:spit:
Actual Porsche not included :lol:

Silas
Apr 18th, 2014, 06:33 PM
http://operationgaga.com/public/style_emoticons/default/leelin12.gif
marketing genius

Tennisvampire
Apr 18th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Oh God :haha:

effedcamel
Apr 19th, 2014, 01:43 AM
The marketing guru :lol:

Abuttons
Jun 6th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Charlize getting out of Pinkberry and walking by a Sugarpova poster......

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/04/charlize-theron-pinkberry-tip-hundred-dollar-bill/