PDA

View Full Version : Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Pages : [1] 2

eck
Aug 21st, 2012, 11:48 AM
http://cdn.rickey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Survivor-Philippines-Cast-Revealed.jpg

More info go to: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/

Wonder whos the previous 3 again.

Dani12
Aug 21st, 2012, 01:06 PM
So pretty much the same cast as all of the other season. I'll still watch :lol:

Mynarco
Aug 21st, 2012, 01:12 PM
No hotties, no hunks :yawn:

Ryan
Aug 21st, 2012, 01:57 PM
Only 15 people...so the rumoured 3 guys returning are pretty much confirmed then.

Mateo Mathieu
Aug 21st, 2012, 02:16 PM
The other Russell in Samoa, Jonanthan Penner and the fire victim in Australia, Mike :cheer:

KournikovaFan91
Aug 21st, 2012, 02:18 PM
The returnees are complete nobodies too, jeez will they even tell the castaways that 3 guys are returning because those 3 aren't memorable faces.

CBS is a fucking disaster with Survivor and BB casting.

Mynarco
Aug 21st, 2012, 02:48 PM
The returnees are complete nobodies too, jeez will they even tell the castaways that 3 guys are returning because those 3 aren't memorable faces.

CBS is a fucking disaster with Survivor and BB casting.

Jonathan Penner a nobody?

KournikovaFan91
Aug 21st, 2012, 03:15 PM
One of 3 might look vaguely familiar but seeing as most of this cast probably never even watched the show I doubt they'd recognize him either.

Plus his inclusion makes no sense, he had 2 fucking chances, ok injury hampered him the second time but the other 2 nobodies had only one shot.

delicatecutter
Aug 21st, 2012, 04:27 PM
I love the cast! :cheer:

BlueTrees
Aug 21st, 2012, 05:20 PM
They really need to stop having returning players. It's just getting ridiculous now. :facepalm: And Season 26 is Fans vs. Favorites 2.0 with 10 former players returning. :tape: Can't they get some new ideas? I mean, really, this is the FOURTH time they've had returning players be the leader of their tribe. And then they're doing Fans vs. Faves again next season which was already done in Season 16.

Survivor is my favourite reality show by far but honestly it's just so annoying what it's becoming.

I actually like this cast though, so I'm hoping the season will be good. Pete is hot :hearts: Angie is so cute :awww: But so dumb :unsure: Katie is really pretty too :inlove:

Ryan
Aug 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM
I don't mind this group of returning players. Russell and Mike are "nobodies" in that they had their one chance ruined by injury, and neither of them were obnoxious the way Coach/Russell/Ozzy/Rob were (even though I like Ozzy and Rob). Penner is a little weird because he's been on twice, but I think he's hilarious. Plus he was on an episode of Seinfeld, so...win.

Drake1980
Aug 21st, 2012, 06:17 PM
Jeff Kent :hearts:

AjdeNate!
Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:46 AM
Jesus... Blair from "The Facts of Life"?

/giggle

Mistress of Evil
Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:07 AM
Ugh, I so want to skip this season but I won't. On first glance Roxy & Dawton for the win.

Gosh, cannot wait for Breanda & Andrea to slay. :sobbing:

BlueTrees
Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Angie Layton: “I know there’s going to be two returning players and they’re going to be guys because there are eight guys and ten girls and that’s an odd number. They’ve returned so many, Russell is gone, Boston Rob (Mariano) is gone. Maybe that one dude who does all the yoga? Coach?”

Poor girl :awww: :hug:

Mynarco
Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:02 AM
I don't know why OW was not well received. Even Jeff didn't like it. But it was actually a good season.

S26 another FvF? Christ.

KournikovaFan91
Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:18 PM
A strong woman wins, of course Jeff wasn't happy.

Vincey!
Aug 24th, 2012, 05:18 PM
I hope it will be one of the new cast member that will win it. THe 3 returnees are really annoying to me. They brought back 3 similar characters. Cocky, arrogant men. Mike was stupid enough to think that he didn't faint in the fire but simply choked on the smoke or something? yes right man! lol TBF I don't remember much of Jonathan Penner beside that he seemed quite irrelevant. Russel was a good chief but it was clearly getting into his head and he became super cocky. I saw an interview of him eearlier and he said that he wasn't a threat cuz he was a chief, was stupid enough to chose comfort over tarp (I think?) and that he wasn't even able to take care of himself to drink enough water?. Right, I don't know who you're trying to convince, you or the others. Seriously I don't think those 3 will pay any big roles cuz beside Penner (I think) the 2 others were rubbish in terms of strategy. Penner was kinda bad in the social game I think. Not wishing anyone any disaster but I'd find it utterly funny if at least one of those 3 would be taken out due to medical condition again. Maybe Mike can fall off a tree and he'll say that a mosquito choked him?

JJ Expres
Aug 30th, 2012, 12:50 AM
I don't know why OW was not well received. Even Jeff didn't like it. But it was actually a good season.

S26 another FvF? Christ.

i agree i enjoyed last season so much.

A strong woman wins, of course Jeff wasn't happy.

jeff is just a chauvinist, he hated Sophie even more since his man crush Coach was demolished in the finals :spit:...

http://www.queerty.com/anti-gay-celebrities-lisa-whelchel-and-jeff-kent-join-survivor-philippines-20120821/

:help:

Vincey!
Aug 30th, 2012, 02:03 AM
http://www.queerty.com/anti-gay-celebrities-lisa-whelchel-and-jeff-kent-join-survivor-philippines-20120821/

:help:

Why they didn't bring Colton this season! That would be the only reason worth having him back!! lol

delicatecutter
Aug 30th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Dead @ the shade saying Lisa would have donated if she had 15k laying around. :spit:

KournikovaFan91
Aug 30th, 2012, 02:31 AM
The show always had Conservative undertones in my opinion, hardly a surprise that the casting is more openly conservative.

Vincey!
Aug 30th, 2012, 02:57 AM
The show always had Conservative undertones in my opinion, hardly a surprise that the casting is more openly conservative.

yes there were always, bimbos, big muscle guy, couple of outkast/nerds, religious freaks, conservative, querky old people, gays etc...

Drake1980
Aug 31st, 2012, 07:51 AM
Blair from the facts of life :eek:

Jeff
Aug 31st, 2012, 09:13 AM
Blair from the facts of life :eek:

Yeah, that is so random, because I just started watching reruns of that show last month, and was asking my mom why she was never on anything else :lol:

JJ Expres
Sep 14th, 2012, 03:31 PM
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/13/survivor-philippines-jeff-probst-women/

yeah Jeff it's because this show doesn't produce good female players, not because you are a bigot :spit:

Vincey!
Sep 14th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I was thinking the same. Bringing back Stephanie wasn't even a big deal. My theory is that either the woman doesn't wanna come back or they don't want a women to be one of the best of all time. I'm sure Kim could win another season and even Pavarti and I still think Brenda and Andrea should be given another shot.

Gilas.
Sep 14th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Caramoan in Camariñes Sur is so pretty :hearts:
Weird that they chose animals as tribe names :lol:

BlueTrees
Sep 15th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Well there are five females coming back next season ;) But still, more females need to come back.

Who are you guys rooting for this season? I like Pete, Angie and Katie :p

Vincey!
Sep 15th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Well there are five females coming back next season ;) But still, more females need to come back.

Who are you guys rooting for this season? I like Pete, Angie and Katie :p

5 females is not the same as one male returnee per tribe. It's a different dynamic. They clearly gives more "power" to a male returnee than to a female. Let's face it, when you only have one returnee per tribe, it's gonna be the leader or at least the player where the tribe revolve around. Either it's gonna be to eliminate it as soon as possible or it's gonna be to take his lead and follow his instruction. Having 5 females returnee is good but they won't have as much power, unless they have 5 tribes? lol doubtful! 5 returnees seems a lot for a season tho, it's like half of a tribe...Will there be more returnees?

I know who I'll root for after the 1st episode. I knew right away that Kim and Chelsea were the one to watch last season and fell in love wiht them when they were chasing the chicken :)

BlueTrees
Sep 15th, 2012, 06:26 AM
5 females is not the same as one male returnee per tribe. It's a different dynamic. They clearly gives more "power" to a male returnee than to a female. Let's face it, when you only have one returnee per tribe, it's gonna be the leader or at least the player where the tribe revolve around. Either it's gonna be to eliminate it as soon as possible or it's gonna be to take his lead and follow his instruction. Having 5 females returnee is good but they won't have as much power, unless they have 5 tribes? lol doubtful! 5 returnees seems a lot for a season tho, it's like half of a tribe...Will there be more returnees?

I know who I'll root for after the 1st episode. I knew right away that Kim and Chelsea were the one to watch last season and fell in love wiht them when they were chasing the chicken :)
Apparently it's five male and five female returnees on one tribe, and ten new players on the other tribe. So like Fans vs. Favorites all over.

You can see the cast here: http://truedorktimes.com/s26/survivometer26.htm

Vincey!
Sep 15th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Apparently it's five male and five female returnees on one tribe, and ten new players on the other tribe. So like Fans vs. Favorites all over.

yes ok, well then they are still to return a dominant female player on her own as they did with quite a few men now, something like 8 men to 1 girl (stephenie a few years ago right after her 1st season). It's sad and wrong I think cuz there's a lot of strong women who has played survivor. I want Alicia back! loll

BlueTrees
Sep 15th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I want Alicia back too! She was hilarious :lol: I think she'll definitely be back one day :yeah:

Mistress of Evil
Sep 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I was thinking the same. Bringing back Stephanie wasn't even a big deal. My theory is that either the woman doesn't wanna come back or they don't want a women to be one of the best of all time. I'm sure Kim could win another season and even Pavarti and I still think Brenda and Andrea should be given another shot.

:cheer::oh::cheer:

Hopefully, they are the final 2 of a not so distant season.

Ryan
Sep 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I don't trust Brandon to let two gorgeous women like them to make it far. :tape: I don't consider this to be spoilers BTW, cast reveals are everywhere online. Nothing about Boot Order/speculation for this season will be allowed, obviously.

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 15th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Jesus... Blair from "The Facts of Life"?

/giggle

Atleast she doesn't still have that wild perm she sported in the 80s :silly: :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Sep 15th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Yeah, that is so random, because I just started watching reruns of that show last month, and was asking my mom why she was never on anything else :lol:

Yeah, they started running reruns a few months ago on some retro channel very far up on my cable dial. You know Natalie ( Mindy Cohn ) currently does the voice of Velma from Scooby Doo and was on a recent episode of What Not To Wear. She's so cute :lol:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Sep 20th, 2012, 05:01 AM
*bumpity*

Vincey!
Sep 20th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Alright so after the first episode I really like Malcolm. He seems pretty smart and knows the game and who to trust, who to ally with. Wise decision to ally with Denise who seems super cool too! Definitely my favorite duo so far! Angie seems to have the head in the game already and that's good coming from a bimbo, I like her too. Brandy (the black girl whatever is her name but I think she looks like Brandy the singer) is kinda lost but she seems to listen and analyze alot so she could stir up some things but we'll see I guess. I like Lisa (Blair) she really seems genuine and sweet and I think it's smart for her to keep her secret, I reckon she won't last long tho. The 3 younger in the yellow tribe are pretty much in control on their tribe. Abi seems really nice lol she's hot. The banker girl seems really smart and she takes control of the thing right now, definitely one to watch. Pete is also a good asset, he seems to understand the game well judging by his confessional but he keeps it really quiet around people, could be a smart move. We haven't seen much of the red team so I can't judge. I think the blond girl is cool lol.

Then there are the stupid ones, hard to believe that the 3 returnees did a pretty poor job right from the start. Russel is the worse, he says he's not gonna be the leader, but what does he do? Becomes the instant leader and start giving his orders to people as for how building the camp, Malcolm says he knows how to start a fire but Russel as to do it...wrong move!!! He wants to be seen as the power man again. Wise choice and good (easy) move to give Russel the place he wants that,s what sunk him. In the challenger he made weird pairing not listening to people and trusting them on their skills. IDIOT move! He looked like a dominant silverback gorilla ruling his clan, worse move to make! He fell right back to his old habit that would have sunk him sooner than later.

Jonathan is playing just way too hard from the start, looking for the II already, being on its own way too much, he might be saved for a tribal using it but he'll get burn quickly if he doesn't show more interest in other people. At least he was really good durin the challenge encouraging his team and all.

Skupin is just so lost it seems. He thinks he's such an amazing player, such a hero but really he's not really smart. Good thinking to go with the flow, but they are dragging him along like their little puppet. He's so clumsy never looking what he's doing and he doesn't have the tactical game to win this.

BUT the worse today was Zane, stupid idea to make "alliances" with everyone, than bragging about it to some of them claiming he has everyone wrapped around his fingers. Never a good idea! Has he never watched the show? lol Then he sucked in the challenge, then he made up that stupid plan to sound like he was quitting. He seemed to believe that it was gonna work, but even if Russel would have been going home, it wouldn't have been cuz he did that "trick" but simply cuz Russel was annoying the others too much. He's so lunatic to think he's so clever. Quite sad to see tbh.

smarties
Sep 20th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Too bad Zane left so early; stupid but entertaining character

delicatecutter
Sep 20th, 2012, 03:37 PM
I loved the premiere. They should always be 90 minutes. We got to hear from just about everybody. I really like Angie. :hearts: Hope she goes far.

Super Dave
Sep 20th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Dammit, I forgot to watch this. Will have to catch it online. Used to watch Lisa on The Facts of Life and, being a baseball fan, am interested in seeing how Jeff Kent does. What did he do in the premiere?

Vincey!
Sep 20th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Dammit, I forgot to watch this. Will have to catch it online. Used to watch Lisa on The Facts of Life and, being a baseball fan, am interested in seeing how Jeff Kent does. What did he do in the premiere?

"injured" his knee...and pretended he was not a rich baseball player lol.

delicatecutter
Sep 20th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Dawson knows who he is though and is going to disclose it when it is advantageous to her.

Super Dave
Sep 20th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Atleast she doesn't still have that wild perm she sported in the 80s :silly: :lol:

http://factsoflifeshow.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/emily_dickinson_blooper_2.jpg

Super Dave
Sep 20th, 2012, 06:50 PM
"injured" his knee...and pretended he was not a rich baseball player lol.

He once broke his wrist smashing his motorcycle allegedly and initially said he broke it falling off his monster truck while he was washing it :lol:

Vincey!
Sep 20th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Dawson knows who he is though and is going to disclose it when it is advantageous to her.

Oh yes I thought it was a good move, even tho I always find it weird that one player always has to know or doubt the little secrets lol. That's a good move to keep it for her for a while. No need to say it now and she'd probably be targeted by Jeff if she'd call him out too soon.

Blu€
Sep 21st, 2012, 12:07 AM
God that dragged on, bring back the reward challenge. Too much chit-chat :lol: , I wanted Russell out, he was so annoying and useless. Anyway, Zane thought he was some mastermind so him getting booted first was funny, plus I couldn't understand half of what he said.

KournikovaFan91
Sep 21st, 2012, 12:18 AM
Wish Russell had gone. He annoyed me back on Samoa and annoys me now. BTW he is totally finding that immunity idol and will avoid their next tribal :o

Happy Dawson isn't outing the baseball player yet, I actually think this cast is quite intelligent compared to recent casts. Although its probably too early to say.

On a non game related note I wanna have sex with Malcolm. I find Micheal to be quite a dilf actually in a Tom Westman kinda way. :oh:

Drake1980
Sep 21st, 2012, 09:22 AM
Awesome first episode! :hearts:

Super Dave
Sep 21st, 2012, 02:14 PM
So I just heard Lisa Whelchel got divorced right before going on the show...24 years of marriage. :[

Hurley
Sep 27th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Cookies.

Ryan
Sep 27th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Roxie is digging her own grave. :rolleyes: Angie is an idiot, but instead of being cool-headed and rational, Roxie asks like a rejected lover and flips out. Both of them are idiots, and I hope they go back-to-back.

delicatecutter
Sep 27th, 2012, 02:10 AM
I like Angie. :hearts: She was most likely recruited so I don't know why Jeff is yelling at her like that. He's such a sexist pig. :rolleyes: Recently he said the reason they haven't brought back female players was because there weren't any besides Amanda, Parvati, and Cirie. Flames down the side of my face. :fiery:

Super Dave
Sep 27th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Didn't miss it last night! Holy crap, what bods on Angie and RC! I knew those tits weren't going home this early.

BlueTrees
Sep 27th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Am I the only one who didn't get the big deal behind Angie's "cookies" comment? She was clearly joking :lol: Jeff's reaction was so annoying :rolleyes:

Super Dave
Sep 27th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Am I the only one who didn't get the big deal behind Angie's "cookies" comment? She was clearly joking :lol: Jeff's reaction was so annoying :rolleyes:

It was overblown and you could tell the editing was suspect.

Super Dave
Sep 27th, 2012, 02:42 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27437663.jpg

KournikovaFan91
Sep 27th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I really wish they'd stop casting bimbos, it just reinforces stereotypes if you cast a hot girl get an intelligent one e.g. Parvati :shrug:

Malcolm is a dumbass I actually thought he had a brain last week, straight guys always get blinded by boobs its amazing how stupid they are. :tape:

Abi-Maria is going to blow a fuse at tribal sometime I can feel it :lol:

smarties
Sep 27th, 2012, 09:00 PM
The black girl looked a bit jealous... It felt like a bad Mean Girls parody but yep, the editing was fishy...

mckyle.
Sep 28th, 2012, 11:36 AM
It seemed like Jeff was pushing so hard for Angie to be voted off. I get that his role is to be a facilitator of discussion or whatever, but he seemed really biased.

KournikovaFan91
Sep 28th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Jeff does that from time to time its annoying, particularly if you like the player he is trying to push out the door. It has seemed in some case stuff he has said at tribal has resulted in certain people getting the boot particularly if the vote of one person makes a difference all he needs to do is sway that one person.

delicatecutter
Sep 28th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Jeff seems to think he's a player in the game the way he is always stirring up shit at Tribal Council. :rolleyes:

Mynarco
Sep 30th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Is it just me or does RC look like Paszek, Abi-Maria Savinykh and Angie Ula Radwanska?

Pete is kinda hot :sobbing: Angie is just :drool:

RC is my top favourite + Red tribe is so invisible
and I really think Russell and Denise made a BAD decision

Mynarco
Sep 30th, 2012, 06:37 PM

:eek: Is this real?

Vincey!
Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:36 PM
WOW I know we shouldn't discuss season 26 right now but I am really excited about it! The women returnees are great!! I mean Brenda AND ANdrea? On the same team? please make an alliance together! The male are not so great tho Brandon and Cochroach back? uh ... but i'm glad Malcolm is back he's becoming my favorite of this season.

And yes Jeff has always been trying to cause drama in tribal, he has pretty much all the infos of what have been discussed and hidden for the days and it's easy for him to hint some players on some points and try to bug a certain player with a certain topic. It's his job tho, I'm pretty sure sometimes the Tribal would be pretty boring since the players already know who they are gonna vote for before going there. They all try to be smart and not say much so he has to make the show lol. Sometimes it's just wrong tho, like he did with Angie. Her respond was clearly a joke and a survivor tactic to answer with something silly to avoid a more profound answer. I'm pretty sure Angie is playing the bimbo right now but she might be smarter than Jeff and the others may think...I hope at least lol

Hurley
Oct 4th, 2012, 01:40 AM
It's unfortunate about the shit team, it makes for a bad start to the season and there is really nothing the editors can do about that.

BlueTrees
Oct 4th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Please vote out Russell and not Angie :awww:

And yes it's boring as hell that the same tribe keeps winning. On Kalabaw we're not seeing anyone except for Penner/Kent and that is getting annoying too :rolleyes:

Vincey!
Oct 4th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Ugh they kept Russel. I didn't like how he acted like a bully at TC. It's funny how he thought he did so much better than Angie when he couldn't climb a bloody latter. He struggled 3 times to climb it lol. At least Angie said it that she couldn't do it and Denis was better than her. Russel failed and gave up. I mean Russel admitted he was bad a puzzles and bad in water....sorry but how can you think you're such a great survivor player if most of the challenges are around water and involve a puzzle??? lol. Guess it doesn't matter much tho since they will probably shuffle the tribe soon, probably next episode. I don't really think Russel or Angie would have been tight or loyal to them anyway. Denise and Malcolm are 2 great players and it sucks they were stuck with idiots. Hopefully they,ll find a way to go deep and stay together.

Red team is none existent in most of the edits, they are strong for sure in challenges and at least they found out Penner has the HII. Jeff's "fake" handshake is pathetic tho, it won't mean anything to anyone. He'll still be a "traitor" lol maybe he'll just sleep better about it. Jeff needs to be out soon.

yellow tribe is hilarious. RC is such a great player but she shouldn't have allied herself with Abi and Skupin so early. Abi is a paranoiac bitch and Skupin is a clumsy captain america wannabe. RC impressed me so much this week but if she is stuck with Abi she won't go far since Abi now hates her and she got Pete on her side who's much smarter and a much better player than he seemed to be early on.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 4th, 2012, 03:04 AM
There's always a tribe that loses the first few challenges in every season, nothing special. At least this time they got right of the right person in Angie, she continuously lied saying she didn't say she said ;) she can't do it anymore. :wavey:

Vincey!
Oct 4th, 2012, 03:19 AM
There's always a tribe that loses the first few challenges in every season, nothing special. At least this time they got right of the right person in Angie, she continuously lied saying she didn't say she said ;) she can't do it anymore. :wavey:

To be fair I didn't hear her saying "I can't do it", it was subtitled..maybe she said it anyway, but as I agree with you that it was weird to say that she didn't say that. She was right tho that at least she fought and didn't give up, she finished it and she may have had needed 10 more minutes than anyone else but at least she would have done it. I believe that as she did it in her first attempt. I don't buy Russel bullshits tho, the guy had as much trouble as Angie and he's a big guy a great athlete at least that's what he seems to say about himself. The guy couldn't climb the effing latter ffs. lol He says he's unable to do puzzle and rubbish in water challenges. He can't lead and make good decision for people anymore, he's bossy and arrogant. I mean he's only good if you'd need to lift a weight so I hope next challenge will be to fight with a bull or else they are screwed lol. Russel is good in only like 25% of the challenges. He has a big mouth and big ego but he hasn't done anything this season or in the last season he was in to prove he was not a quitter and was a fighter beside passing out during a challenge. He only got severely dehydrated too so hardly a life threatening condition due to an injury, it was just a proof of his idiocy. He was also such an arrogant bully in TC None was a bad or good choice to eliminate, but I think Angie deserved a chance to prove herself IMO

Temperenka
Oct 4th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Denise and Malcom made a good choice tonight. However, I still don't think Russell will make the merge.

Daniela-Is-Mine
Oct 4th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Love Denise and Carter looks like he's a fellow NYU student :lol:
Accidentally saw the season 26 cast.... yuk.

mckyle.
Oct 4th, 2012, 09:08 AM
I don't think it really matters who was voted out tonight. Russell may appear stronger than Angie, but he's still pretty damn weak. Denise is so kick-ass. I'll be mad if she doesn't make it to the Top 5 or 6.

RC had the potential to be a great gamer, but she trusted the wrong people at the beginning and I don't see her making it far now. The Brazilian chick is cut-throat, but I see her temper messing her up later on. Pete is a potential winner, IMO.

Red Team :confused:

Super Dave
Oct 4th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Angie :sobbing: http://www.myadultimages.com/images/emoticons/rude/big-boobs.gif

smarties
Oct 4th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Angie :sobbing: http://www.myadultimages.com/images/emoticons/rude/big-boobs.gif

Yep,she couldn't get underwater with those floaters, that's why she said: ''I can't do it'', it was physically impossible :lol:

Seriously, it was weird how no one call her on her lie, she clearly said it :confused: Anyway, Russell sucked too but Angie sucked more (just ask Malcolm :oh:)

Prizeidiot
Oct 4th, 2012, 03:35 PM
The tribes are really stacked, but at least (and I think this was a good change by the producers) there are 3 tribes, so if one tribe completely blows, we can still get to a merge and have no idea where people's alliances will fall.

Angie made completely the wrong argument. The thing she had going for her was that the was a vote in their pocket. As bad as Russell was in the last challenge, he was still better than her, and would be better than her in every other challenge which could possibly arise. To attack him on that basis was foolish, and she deservedly got crushed at tribal.

I'm really digging RC at the moment - she's got a Parvati vibe in that she's strategically on the ball, she's physically great (absolutely crushed that challenge), and is kind of a hottie. Such a shame that she had to form such a quick alliance with a nutcase. I really don't like Abi or Pete, and it was quite sad that they found the idol. But hopefully their paranoia and lack of intelligence means that they won't use the idol properly.

I also think Penner's playing a great game. He started on the backfoot having a reputation as a returnee and a gamer, but he's found the idol, and I think really read the situation well in terms of understanding the people suspect that he had the idol, and pre-emptively sharing it with Jeff. He's had a bit of luck with his tribe not sucking at challenges too, but I think he'll go far if he can at least make the merge.

Mynarco
Oct 4th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Jesus, have the red tribe members had a confessional apart from Johnathan and Jeff? All four have been invisible since ep 1.

Angie :lol: such a mess. Well deserved boot. Russell didn't impress me either.

Yellow tribe :lol: I have some bad feelings that RC might be Brenda 2.0 and get booted early :o

KournikovaFan91
Oct 4th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Love Denise she is bad ass, RC should never have given that psycho Abi any info. Glad Malcolm saw past the tits and got rid of Angie, she has had chance after chance and hasn't gotten better.

The preview suggests Team Purple won't be losing again, they'll probably freaking win the next challenge especially since Abi and Lisa HAVE to compete in next weeks.

Vincey!
Oct 4th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Love Denise she is bad ass, RC should never have given that psycho Abi any info. Glad Malcolm saw past the tits and got rid of Angie, she has had chance after chance and hasn't gotten better.

The preview suggests Team Purple won't be losing again, they'll probably freaking win the next challenge especially since Abi and Lisa HAVE to compete in next weeks.

Also the challenge seemed to be really physical OUT OF WATER, running in the mud and pulling lifting things so Russel might do well in it. Denise and Malcolm being really great physically should do great in it too.

JJ Expres
Oct 4th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Please vote out Russell and not Angie :awww:

And yes it's boring as hell that the same tribe keeps winning. On Kalabaw we're not seeing anyone except for Penner/Kent and that is getting annoying too :rolleyes:

Dana had interviews in every episode so far, while Carter had none i think, Dawson 1(first episode,about Jeff :rolleyes:), and Katie had none i think :unsure:

delicatecutter
Oct 4th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Katie had 1 in the first episode. Carter is the only left without a confessional.

mckyle.
Oct 5th, 2012, 12:41 AM
I'm really digging RC at the moment - she's got a Parvati vibe in that she's strategically on the ball, she's physically great (absolutely crushed that challenge), and is kind of a hottie. Such a shame that she had to form such a quick alliance with a nutcase. I really don't like Abi or Pete, and it was quite sad that they found the idol. But hopefully their paranoia and lack of intelligence means that they won't use the idol properly.

Where do you get lack of intelligence & paranoia for Pete? He seems to be a good player. Abi is the psycho one :lol:

KournikovaFan91
Oct 5th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Pete does seem stupid already, I dunno why I get that vibe too :o

Blu€
Oct 6th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Oh please let that pathetic team lose again I can not stand Russell :o I don't even know why he's back, he's boring as hell. That Abi chick is one piece of work, I hope she somehow gets blindsided.

Vincey!
Oct 6th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Where do you get lack of intelligence & paranoia for Pete? He seems to be a good player. Abi is the psycho one :lol:

To be fair, I did think he was totally irrelevant and stupid during the 1st couple of episodes. On the other hand, during last episode he did take charges and made some moves to go see other players and gain their votes.

Ryan
Oct 11th, 2012, 02:46 AM
OMG poor Purple. :lol: I like Russell, he means well, just a little grating. Denis is AWESOME. So mature, composed, and physically fit; really glad her and Malcolm are together.

Abi :rolleyes: I like RC a lot more, so its frustrating to see Pete's scheme work. I do like Lisa though, so it's ok. I think RC will be able to work Mike, who can work Lisa, and together they'll convince the black dude (forget his name...) to get rid of Abi. They can play her/Pete up as a couple, threat, she's unstable etc.

Vincey!
Oct 11th, 2012, 03:00 AM
I totally agree with you Ryan...Abi is getting on my nerve and I like Pete but he got with the wrong girl. Well Abi is obviously weaker than RC so getting with Abi to get rid of her early is smart, he'll be able to beat Abi easily later on. Not sure it is what he's thinking about but who knows lol. Malcolm and Denise are sooo my favorite they are awesome and I love how they blindsided Russel even tho it was not really necessary in my opinion. Red team was totally erased again lol at least next episode we'll see more of it since there seem to be a medical condition with them :p

Hurley
Oct 11th, 2012, 05:29 AM
What a depressing season.

It will be even worse if, after surviving the suck and forging solid trust, Malcolm and Denise get separated and each merged into one of the two full teams next week.

Vincey!
Oct 11th, 2012, 05:37 AM
The good thing is that they could both serve as swing vote in the two tribes. They seem to be slowly but surely dividing into 2 groups each...Abi and Pete vs RC and Skupin in the yellow tribe and Men vs Women in the red tribe. I think they could make the merge even in two different tribes.

Hurley
Oct 11th, 2012, 05:44 AM
You are right about being a pivotal and desired vote - but I don't know if it can work well in both instances. Odds are one of them will go south.

Anyway it might not happen that way. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Prizeidiot
Oct 11th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Abi :rolleyes: I like RC a lot more, so its frustrating to see Pete's scheme work. I do like Lisa though, so it's ok. I think RC will be able to work Mike, who can work Lisa, and together they'll convince the black dude (forget his name...) to get rid of Abi. They can play her/Pete up as a couple, threat, she's unstable etc.I'm in the same boat as you. I like RC, she's a good player, but she she put her faith in a psycho. Abi actually told someone else about the idol, and actually found it herself. But she's pissed at RC for putting the clue in her bag? If only RC waited a few more days and let Abi's psycho come out before sharing the clue, maybe we don't have to deal with this shit...

It also annoys me that Pete actually pulled a pretty clever trick, and it worked out really well, because I hate his smugness.

The good thing is that they could both serve as swing vote in the two tribes. They seem to be slowly but surely dividing into 2 groups each...Abi and Pete vs RC and Skupin in the yellow tribe and Men vs Women in the red tribe. I think they could make the merge even in two different tribes.
I agree with this actually. The other two tribes seem set for a split, and I think Malcolm and Denise will make the merge (maybe next ep?) as a solid duo.

Temperenka
Oct 11th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Abi is truly one of the most irrational players ever in Survivor.

RC's gonna get screwed by her craziness. Shame.

Ryan
Oct 11th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I think we've seen more buildup of RC's skill...so I'm hoping she survives Abi's craziness. Love the idea of Denise and Malcolm getting split up, I think they'll do well on both tribes. Denise especially, if she goes to the Red tribe, could be a potential "swing" in the women's favour. I'd see Malcolm and Pete either gelling, or HATING each other. Hopefully if it happens, he can sway Yellow to get rid of Abi.

Blu€
Oct 11th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Oh please let that pathetic team lose again I can not stand Russell :o

:bounce: The Lord listened to me :hearts: we need some mix ups, it's getting boring.
RC needs to wake up, stop trying to make amends and expose that crazy b*****, :lol: "you betrayed me" , mmm sorry what? Who betrayed, who? :lol:

iPatty
Oct 11th, 2012, 11:51 PM
I feel like Russell would have been screwed at the merge. Did you see the way the other team was looking at him when he was having his breakdown after they lost the immunity challenge? :lol:

Abi-Maria is so annoying. She needs to go.

Hurley
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:12 AM
The editing is leading to Abi getting the "bitch you crazy" schadenfreude blindside. I'd be very surprised to see her outlast RC. I expect nothing less than obviousness from the editors, God bless 'em. :D

Mynarco
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I was really nervous about RC before the IC thank God the preview was a bluff and Russ went home (FINALLY)...anyway really hope RC can survive the first TC.

Another med evac next week :tape:?

And is that for sure that both of them would go to two tribes separately?
I cannot see any other options

Abi :tape: what a psycho.

Mynarco
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I think Malcolm looks a bit like Sara Errani :tape:

delicatecutter
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I like Abi, but then again I am drawn to the bat-shit crazy types. :inlove:

Mynarco
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:38 PM
I like Abi, but then again I am drawn to the bat-shit crazy types. :inlove:

I agree with Hurley here - there would be a BAD tribal in store gunning for her

Mynarco
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:48 PM
We'll see. :oh:

What's your take on the players in general? Any favourite?

delicatecutter
Oct 12th, 2012, 03:50 PM
What's your take on the players in general? Any favourite?

I like looking at Pete. :hearts:

BlueTrees
Oct 12th, 2012, 04:47 PM
RC looks so much like Paszek :lol:

Anyway, glad to see Russell go. He was really annoying and aggressive :o

Abi-Maria is just playing up this villainous character to get camera time, just like NaOnka. It's kind of lame...

delicatecutter
Oct 12th, 2012, 04:52 PM
RC reminds me so much of Eliza, but I don't like her nearly as much.

Mynarco
Oct 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM
RC looks so much like Paszek :lol:

Anyway, glad to see Russell go. He was really annoying and aggressive :o

Abi-Maria is just playing up this villainous character to get camera time, just like NaOnka. It's kind of lame...

I've been saying this since the first ep. Lots of WTA lookalikes this season.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Ehh WTF didn't tribes used to be forbidden from sitting out the same players in back to back challenges, that didn't happen since Abi and Lisa both sat out AGAIN :rolleyes:

Glad Russell's gone but I wanted Denise and Malcolm to do well they seem fucked now.

delicatecutter
Oct 12th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Ehh WTF didn't tribes used to be forbidden from sitting out the same players in back to back challenges, that didn't happen since Abi and Lisa both sat out AGAIN :rolleyes:

Glad Russell's gone but I wanted Denise and Malcolm to do well they seem fucked now.

They can sit out the same players if there is a tribal council between them. There haven't been any sole reward challenges yet.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 13th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Ohh right I didn't know it only applied to reward challenges and immunity challenges in the same week.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 13th, 2012, 03:31 AM
is a tribe actually allowed to go down to 1 player??? crazy stuff

delicatecutter
Oct 13th, 2012, 03:37 AM
is a tribe actually allowed to go down to 1 player??? crazy stuff

Remember Ulong? :hearts:

Dani12
Oct 13th, 2012, 06:12 AM
I just remember Stephanie being the only one person tribe and then they merged her into the other tribe, it might be more difficult to do that with three tribes though. I wonder if they'll do a complete reshuffle and make two tribes if Malcolm or Denise get voted off next.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 13th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I just remember Stephanie being the only one person tribe and then they merged her into the other tribe, it might be more difficult to do that with three tribes though. I wonder if they'll do a complete reshuffle and make two tribes if Malcolm or Denise get voted off next.

Yeah they might do something like that, I'd imagine this kind of result is a disaster for production.

BlueTrees
Oct 14th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Stephenie LaGrossa is so annoying :o She always whined and cried about how she was on such a bad team in Palau. Then she goes on Guatemala and moans again about how she's stuck on a losing tribe. Then on Heroes vs. Villains AGAIN her tribe loses, thank god they wake up and voted her out early that season :tape:

Vincey!
Oct 18th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Ah well it was to be expected that Malcolm and Denise would be split up. That reward challenge was really fun...funny thing tho is that after the first duel I was like "Why do they not throw their own statue way up in the air just before lunging and knocking down their opponents statue" what does the next guy do!? Exactly what I had just thought!! lol I should play that game!! lol

Too bad for Dana, I really liked her, but I don'T think it would have changed much since Denise picked the guy anyway. When Dawson got voted out I would have loved her to say something like "Alright Jeff you stroke me out, looking at Kent" She's the only one who knows about him being a multi millionnaire baseball player. It could have made things really interesting.

delicatecutter
Oct 18th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Tandang is one of the all-time great tribes.

I'm gutted for Dana. I really liked her and it's horrible to have to leave the game like that. :sad:

I thought Katie would go. But we didn't really get to know Dawson to miss her, so whatevs.

Daniela-Is-Mine
Oct 18th, 2012, 05:54 AM
I am really loving this season.
Carter Denise and Penner's alliance rocks. Love how Malcolm all of a sudden is on top.

Pete and Abi need to go.
RC and Mike need to make a move since they started off strong, then flopped.

Arlis... go home.

Dawson was likable this episode. The editing this season is great with little things, from the ball coming back down and hitting the pot last episode, to pausing to see what Dawson was going to do at the end!

Dani12
Oct 18th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Dawson likes Jeff Probst a little too much :scared:

Anyway I wish she told the tribe about Jeff Kent, it would have made things so interesting. I'm rooting for Denise from here on out. Not because I think she is a brilliant player, because she is so damn likable. I've got to say I think Penner is playing the best game so far, strategic yet likable...Hopefully Denise or Penner win.

Prizeidiot
Oct 18th, 2012, 01:55 PM
I feel like there are a lot of people left in the game who are playing pretty hard, and are mixed up in different alliances (Kent, Penner, Denise, Malcolm, RC, Skupin, Pete), and actually that makes it pretty interesting. For me, if Abi goes next, I think I could at least be satisfied with any scenario that occurs thereafter.

Super Dave
Oct 18th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Missed it :( Was waiting for baseball (rain delay) and watching Seinfeld reruns they were showing in the meantime : /

Blu€
Oct 19th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Well that sucked, once Dana left, the whole 3 vs 3 which made that tribe somewhat interesting went down the toilet. I still think that Denise would have gone with the guys. That 3rd guy who looks like a bird and has a terrible dye seems invisible.
I'm only rooting for the yellow team so that RC doesn't get kicked out! She's in deep trouble if they lose...
Katie sucked at the challenge but I don't think she was that bad, Jeff kept going on and on, like shut up! Way to bring someone down! Plus it wasn't all her fault, the other team was smarter they helped each other, especially Lisa who I was surprised didn't sit out. Good thing is that Jeff has Abi's number :lol: he doesn't like her much :)

BTW Dawson pulling Abi's hair :hearts::hearts:

KournikovaFan91
Oct 19th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah the reason they failed the challenge wasn't Katie's fault and he kept going ON and ON about it. :rolleyes:
Abi sitting out again :lol: She is a joke, I can't wait till the bitch gets her comeuppance.

Hope Malcolm and Denise can still make the merge :unsure: They are still my faves.

Mynarco
Oct 19th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Mental note: not showing Sandra's FB updates. I got spoiled before BTing my episode

Oh dear the untimely quitting of Dana's totally changed the dynamics of the tribe. I thought there won't be another elimination cause a tribe mate quit but apparently this wasn't the case. Thought Katie would be going given that how many confessions she had this week

Really hope Denise, Malcolm, and RC stay strong. RC needs to be careful
All of a sudden Pete looks like a FOOL :haha:

smarties
Oct 21st, 2012, 05:12 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc69ej3TSK1qdz1avo2_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5eldKzum1r7ftteo1_500.gif

Vincey!
Oct 25th, 2012, 02:09 AM
OK! First that challenge looked SOOOOO promising and could have been really fun to watch! Penner pulled a bullshit move that I hope will keep backfiring on him. it’s totally stupid to give up on any longterm food to get a quick meal. Glad they lost that challenge, obviously those 2 sardines were not gonna feed 5 people lol. Everyone doesn’t have as much “reserve” as penner does. Some of those guys are really thin and won’t last long with fuel in their body every day. They were pretty stupid to not vote Penner. Good chance to get rid of him right now before the merge. Being 4 against 7 obviously a merge is coming soon so keeping him that long is very dangerous, even more he has an idol. Tonight was a fest of bad moves from the red.

The yellow did good I guess lol but I’m surprised they are already almost out of rice! They must have eaten so much during the first few days lol. Abi sitting out AGAIN on the challenge won’t look good for her in the long run, Jeff likes to call her out on it as much as he can too lol. She has the hypocrisy to say it’s not her choice! lmao right girl, make them believe that ;)

BlueTrees
Oct 25th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Katie :tears: She kinda sucked though but I liked her these last two episodes, her bitchy/feisty side came out :lol:

Hurley
Oct 25th, 2012, 03:17 AM
"Hey, Penner, who do you think, Katie or Penner? I mean, globfobmobpfftthhhrbbb."

I'd have sent him home just for that. :facepalm:

Vincey!
Oct 25th, 2012, 04:06 AM
"Hey, Penner, who do you think, Katie or Penner? I mean, globfobmobpfftthhhrbbb."

I'd have sent him home just for that. :facepalm:

I was surprised Penner didn't say anything about it...I would have thought he would have snatch a witty comment just to be funny at least lol.

Temperenka
Oct 25th, 2012, 06:12 AM
This season is predictable and boring.

And I never think I've been this far into a season without having a favorite.

I guess I would say it's RC... but if she got voted out, I wouldn't be too upset.

Blargh.

Daniela-Is-Mine
Oct 25th, 2012, 06:55 AM
I really like the people this season!! And shame that awesome challenge was cancelled. they should have had a time limit and rule that said farther team wins.

Vincey!
Oct 25th, 2012, 07:06 AM
I really like the people this season!! And shame that awesome challenge was cancelled. they should have had a time limit and rule that said farther team wins.

Totally agree!! That challenge could have been great. I like challenge were they "fight" each others sometimes. Putting a real meaning in survivor. It's a shame it just got wasted like that. Funny thing tho is that both tribe will be starving now lol

Dani12
Oct 25th, 2012, 10:57 AM
God...Carter is stupid :lol: I hope they merge soon and Malcolm and RC jump ship and vote the other three out.

Mynarco
Oct 25th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Carter :haha: I was really surprised Penner didn't get rid of him after the Freudian slip :lol: A dumb blonde for sure

Denise stays and Baiiiiiiii Katie :wavey: The reward challenge can be really fun if, just like what other people said here, there was a time limit. SMART move (I think) for Jonathan to get the reward giving up the rice, really hope this won't bite him in the ass later

I like the edit this week (I thought there would be an idol in play or blindside)

smarties
Oct 25th, 2012, 01:21 PM
That episode was :yawn::yawn::yawn: From the previews, I was expecting much more than that fizzling challenge :help:

The yellow did good I guess lol but I’m surprised they are already almost out of rice! They must have eaten so much during the first few days lol.

You must have missed it, one of them (the guy who always gets hurt) had the brilliant idea to eat the rice raw, uncooked :facepalm: and the tribe, especially the black dude was pissed.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 25th, 2012, 04:19 PM
:rolleyes:

The edit was clear that it wouldn't be Penner. When they discuss a blindside that early in the episode its clear he wouldn't go. Must say I find them stupid not to vote him out.

Was praying Yellow would lose to get rid of Artis or Abi :o I liked Katie :sad: I much prefer the Red tribe as a whole to be honest, Dana leaving fucked them up completely. The whole season is fucked up from that and Purple sucking big time.

Unfortunatly with 11 left Abi will be on the jury making some bitter-ass speech at the end :lol:

delicatecutter
Oct 25th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Are we thinking the merge is next week? It's been awhile since they merged at 11, if ever.

I'm also having a hard time rooting for anybody this season. Wish they had shown more of Katie early; she's pretty sassy. :lol: at Carter saying, "Katie or Penner?" to Penner. But he seems like he's about to waste away, bless his heart.

I had high hopes for this season, but so far I think One World was better.

Vincey!
Oct 25th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Are we thinking the merge is next week? It's been awhile since they merged at 11, if ever.

I'm also having a hard time rooting for anybody this season. Wish they had shown more of Katie early; she's pretty sassy. :lol: at Carter saying, "Katie or Penner?" to Penner. But he seems like he's about to waste away, bless his heart.

I had high hopes for this season, but so far I think One World was better.

I'm thinking the same...both tribes are almost out of food, they'll probably give them new supplies and put it on "the merge". If not next week, definitely the following.

Temperenka
Oct 25th, 2012, 07:05 PM

Yeah, they did the same challenege in China and it was awesome.

Didn't seem like a huge problem for those people (except for Amanda's top falling off).

Daniela-Is-Mine
Oct 25th, 2012, 07:44 PM
I also think the mud made it worse, remember in Guatemala the big ball could roll and made it more fast paced.

I friggen love everyone left on red, I hope Malcom and RC jump ship with them at the merge. RC would be smart to do so. (Bye Bye Pete and Abi)

I love Lisa has rebuilt her game, from how she started to now! I really like all the POTENTIAL story lines this season.

smarties
Oct 25th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Yeah, they did the same challenege in China and it was awesome.

Didn't seem like a huge problem for those people (except for Amanda's top falling off).

They were 2 balls...

Ryan
Oct 25th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Im not invested in anyone this season, but I think it would be GREAT with a merge. Potential for switch-ups, new alliances, interesting shit. Really like RC, Pete, Malcolm, Lisa, Denise. I honestly don't like Red that much...Penner and the blond dude are lame. Like everyone (even those guys) except Abi, bitch needs to go.

mckyle.
Oct 26th, 2012, 02:31 AM
I think Abi's in it for the long run, guys. Weak in challenges, unlikable, AND has an immunity idol? Pencil her in for Final 3, folks :sobbing:

delicatecutter
Oct 26th, 2012, 03:31 AM
I really hate how this show is edited these days. Dawson and Katie were great, funny characters who got barely any airtime so we could watch Matsing fall apart. :yawn: In fact, Kalabaw was pretty much ignored until two weeks ago. I'm so over it. One of the reason One World is my favorite post S20 season is because I felt like we got to know practically everybody.

Even in Tandang, there is so much that we're not privy to. Abi is clearly getting a bad edit, but she must be doing something right to be in such a good position in her tribe. And we finally got a taste this week why Skupin isn't well-liked.

Hopefully things pick up post-merge.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 26th, 2012, 05:08 AM
That reward challenge situation was pathetic. They give up all of their rice just to get a reward.....

Mynarco
Oct 26th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Lisa reminds me of Holly a lot - looked so vulnerable in the beginning and got it together till almost the end

Drake1980
Oct 26th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Bye Katie! :wavey:

Temperenka
Nov 1st, 2012, 06:32 AM
It's too bad that RC got booted- I really liked her.

I guess at this point I'm cheering for Malcom, Denise, and Penner.

Overall, I'm really struggling to find people that I like.. :o Kinda ruining the season for me.

Also, within 5 minutes, it was obvious that RC was in trouble. :yawn:

Vincey!
Nov 1st, 2012, 07:28 AM
Yes I think RC could have done really well scrambling around in the later stage of the game. That's too bad. Hopefully Malcolm and Denise will stick together until the end. I don't really like the fact that Lisa is now allied with them, pretty sure she won't say anything but she's a bit of a loose player. Hopefully she'll make a mistake and be an obvious vote out at some point (her secret being revealed maybe!" Penner is so annoying now that his idol is out, I bet he'll act like a total asshole. Hopefully he's next to go, then Skupin! He's so irrelevant lol.

BlueTrees
Nov 1st, 2012, 08:26 AM
I'm just so sick how just about every season the females I like are out early and the ones I don't really care for make it far :rolleyes:

RC I think had potential to be a great player, maybe she was just on the wrong tribe? I guess she kind of got lucky that her tribe kept winning otherwise she probably would've been gone pre-merge. But it's sad to see her go :(

JJ Expres
Nov 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM
what do you guys think, is it going to be a final 3 or a final 2?
so sad to see RC going so early,she had so much potential :(

Super Dave
Nov 1st, 2012, 02:17 PM
:awww:

Well, I still have Abi's bod to look at (if not her face)

I hope Penner goes psycho now.

smarties
Nov 1st, 2012, 03:43 PM
:awww:

Well, I still have Abi's bod to look at (if not her face)

I hope Penner goes psycho now.

small pickings :lol:

Super Dave
Nov 1st, 2012, 04:15 PM
small pickings :lol:

Nice ass :)

Blu€
Nov 1st, 2012, 04:34 PM
:o:bigcry: crap, RC :sobbing:, she was my favourite. I hate that baseball guy, so stupid, why is he so obsessed with getting rid of Penner?! 6-4 and being the top dog and now he's on the bottom of the other alliance and clearly a traitor.
Stupid Abi, she's such a fool, Pete dodged a bullet he should have been the one out. He's so cocky, it would have been brilliant.
I guess I'll have to root for Lisa and Penner, though his days are numbered.

Mynarco
Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Why did Skupin vote for Penner but not Pete?

Poor RC :sobbing:

Now I have to watch that fackface Abby and Pete (Abby should be a lock for F5 or even F3)

SHIT move by the red tribe gunning for Penner instead of Pete.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah, Kent made a fairly stupid call on that one.

Prizeidiot
Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
RC was a decent player. Unfortunately she made a really shit alliance on day one and it bit her in the ass. I really don't want Pete-Abi-Artis to win this game. Anyone else would be tolerable.

Jeff made a shit move. He's so obsessed with making sure returnees don't win that he's making moves which are detrimental to himself. Tandang have a rock solid 5 person alliance, and an idol. You either shoot them down with 6 players, or you let them run the game. He might last longer than Penner now, but he won't be winning the game.

Ryan
Nov 2nd, 2012, 10:27 PM
I HATE Pete and Abi. I don't get why Baseball KEPT PENNER OVER KATIE, and then tried to have him voted out? Honestly, his edit is getting set up for a big fall IMO. Im hoping for Malcolm, Denise, Lisa (who might be my favourite), Skupin, Cater and Penner.

Which means it'll be Baseball, Carter, Abi, Pete and Artis F5. :sobbing:

KournikovaFan91
Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:20 PM
Pete and Abi are getting a shit edit, I mean surely they can't win with the way CBS has portrayed them. :shrug:

They've been edited to seem like scum so no way can they be winning this or making F3.

Agree baseball should have kept Katie is was quite obvious the merge would be coming, they could hardly have someone go out this week and sit on the jury having never even been on the other tribe at any point.

Mynarco
Nov 3rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
They've been edited to seem like scum so no way can they be winning this or making F3.

They might get to F3 but get 0 votes.

Ryan
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:18 PM
Im hoping Jonathan's comments about Lisa come true - she was shown to be pretty aware this episode, could see her being another Holly/Dawn.

delicatecutter
Nov 3rd, 2012, 07:20 PM
I think me and Colton Cumbie are the only ones who like Abi Maria although I did hear she was 2nd on the CBS popularity poll. :scratch:

mckyle.
Nov 3rd, 2012, 08:46 PM
The last tribal was so confusing. I have no idea why some of the people voted the way that they did :lol: I also felt it was too soon for RC to go since she was one of the most featured people of the season so far. I think she has the potential to return for another season. I think the producers liked her.

KournikovaFan91
Nov 3rd, 2012, 08:53 PM
Yeah producers must be lining up RC to return at some point, I mean she makes it 1 week more than Katie and gets a ton of airtime :shrug: And to be honest RC exit wasn't that much more spectacular despite the Abi feud.

Dani12
Nov 4th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Urrrrggghhhh...so retarded. The players are just annoying me this season, just silly silly irrational moves with no clear gameplans.

petey_pan
Nov 4th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Urrrrggghhhh...so retarded. The players are just annoying me this season, just silly silly irrational moves with no clear gameplans.

This. So so dumb. These idiots really make you appreciate the craftiness of people like Parvarti & Cirie etc. I honestly don't like anyone this season :yawn:

Temperenka
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:27 AM

I agree. I've said it before and I will say it again: Abi is the most irrational player to ever be on Survivor and she will ruin the season.

Hopefully Denise and Malcom get crafty. This season needs a few strong strategic players.

EDIT: Na'Onka was the most irrational player ever. But in a much more endearing way, as odd as that sounds.

Mynarco
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:58 AM
The most irrational player IMO is sugar. Her decision making at the season finale was just poor and didn't make any sense

Vincey!
Nov 5th, 2012, 06:07 AM
The most irrational player IMO is sugar. Her decision making at the season finale was just poor and didn't make any sense
I think in Survivor Gabon, she was making good decision and gave a good show...yes she didn't make great decision in the end but she's no where as irrational and fucked up as Abi is this season. I mean at least Sugar was likable...Abi is just mad crazy out there.

Mynarco
Nov 5th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Im hoping Jonathan's comments about Lisa come true - she was shown to be pretty aware this episode, could see her being another Holly/Dawn.

x2. Loveable castaway...hoping for another season.

Drake1980
Nov 5th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Penner survives. :hearts:

Temperenka
Nov 6th, 2012, 06:33 AM

Sugar was a bit irrational.. but I just don't think she had an interest in winning. She wanted to see Bob or Matty win the money. I think she was the person in Survivor history that played the closest thing to an altruistic game. However, up until F6, she made rational caluclated moves. She was strategically the best player that season until she stopped caring about winning...

Just got around to watching RC's Ponderosa videos. I really like her a lot. She reminds me of the kind of people I spend time with (beyond the fact that I hang out with a lot of bankers). She's self-aware, intelligent, rational, and a bit goofy.

Hopefully we see her again some day. It seemed like she really enjoyed the experience and would go back in a heartbeat.

I think that with a more average tribe she would do really well!

Dani12
Nov 8th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Ok that was crazy. I'm not entirely sure what happened, there seemed to be two coherent rational plans for once and then Scupin and Penner just did their own thing. Penner dissapointed me, I know Scupin is retarded already, but I still don't know why Penner voted for Abi. Even after all of the craziness, the two plans made appeared to make sense.

I hope Lisa realises that she needs to flip now, she can't stay with her tribe as much as she wants to go to the final with Pete and Abi. It isn't an option, they'll vote her out before Artis if it gets down to them. If she was stronger in challenges that may be a risk that'd could be taken, but obviously she isn't.

If Lisa is smart from here on she can go to the final with Penner and Carter. Maybe the jury will realise that Carter did nothing and Penner is a returnee (they all hate returnees). That's the only way I could she her getting a shot at the win. It's also Penner's best route too, hopefully he goes to work on Lisa and tries to bring Carter in, who will be a bit lost without Jeff.

Scupin is a wildcard, I'm not really sure what he is going to do...if Lisa doesn't flip, maybe the rational move for Scupin would be to flip. Although he hasn't shown much in the brains department as of yet to give me much hope.

Vincey!
Nov 8th, 2012, 07:55 AM
ok this was a really great episode until the vote lol. I feel like if you wanna take for Lisa, she was right to want to get rid of a strong likeable player but seriously it was too early. She really screwed things up, she had an alliance with Malcolm and Denise to go final 3, I get it that she didn't want to sit next to them but you had a lot more time to get rid of one and even both of them before final 5. At least they wouold have protected you. I feel like the old crazy texan bitch side of her showed up. She clearly was never all that sweet lol.

Anyway, I like Malcolm and I think it was a smart move to show off the idol, taking off all the target from his back thinking he'd play the idol. Why would Abi say she has one too tho? Once again she,s talking too much, it seems like the girl want all the attention on her, whatever the consequences will be lol. Glad Malcolm didn't use his idol either he got himself at least 6 more days with those moves.

That vote tho? Seriously why on Earth did Penner think about voting Abi? Nobody had ever seriously mentioned her name before. They all seem to want to keep her for a while cuz she'll be an easy vote later on. Also Skupin voting with Abi and Pete after Abi CLEARLY told everyone he was never part of their alliance lol. Jeff got screwed up real bad, even tho I didn't like him and I think Pete is better than him.

There are llike only Malcolm and Denise so far that could get deserving votes in the finals. Skupin and Penner are returnees and unless they face eachothers, I don't see one of them getting much votes. Abi has been hated for a long time cuz she's just a crazy bitch, Artis hasn't stopped complaining and hasn't done anything so far, Carter hasn't done anything on it's own either beside being good in challenge and Pete is the mastermind behind most of the votes so even tho he is playing the game hard, he has loads of enemies on the jury. Now Lisa is the backstabbing bitch that nobody will trust....seriously if one of them face Malcolm or Denise it's gonna be an easy vote.

Super Dave
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I just can't follow what they're doing :facepalm:

Shafanovic.
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Do not like Abi, Pete or Artis.

Anyone else can win it.

I love Lisa but what she did.... gurl... :rolleyes:

Denise or Malcolm FTW please.

Carter's done nothing. Skupin and Penner.... meh.

KournikovaFan91
Nov 8th, 2012, 04:58 PM
The minute Abi's name popped up I was like WTF :confused: I'm actually still really confused to be honest. :tape: I have no idea what the fuck they were doing. It was entertaining.

Jeff such a Republican at the end "its only 600k once Obama takes it". :lol: Bitter much, shouldn't have gotten rid of Katie should you dumbass.

Drake1980
Nov 8th, 2012, 05:27 PM
best episode ever, but I really wish it was Pete who got the boot!

mckyle.
Nov 8th, 2012, 05:30 PM
The first two tribals since the merger have been CRAZY!

Drake1980
Nov 8th, 2012, 05:46 PM
this is turning into one of the best seasons ever

Vincey!
Nov 8th, 2012, 07:12 PM
The minute Abi's name popped up I was like WTF :confused: I'm actually still really confused to be honest. :tape: I have no idea what the fuck they were doing. It was entertaining.

Jeff such a Republican at the end "its only 600k once Obama takes it". :lol: Bitter much, shouldn't have gotten rid of Katie should you dumbass.

I feel that Penner was bitter that Jeff and the others voted against him so he didn't want to side with him anymore and threw an "easy" vote at Abi knowing that nobody else would vote for her. He can excuse this votes saying he thought it could flush her idol out, but clearly it was obvious that she would never have enough votes. A really egoist move if you ask me, I don't see how this is going to make him a jury favourite. He might be able to sneak in the final, but that move alone could cost him alot if the others are smart enough to bring it up (if they ever find out who voted Abi, even tho I'm sure Abi will do everything she can to find out lol)

Blu€
Nov 8th, 2012, 08:52 PM
:cheer::cheer: Pete isn't going to win so seeing Jeff get kicked out was :drool: especially after that shit he pulled last week! Karma is a bitch!
I thought Lisa's plan was pretty good, Malcom would have not seen that coming EVER! Of course Pete had to screw it up, this guy is so stupid & the best part of it, is that he thinks he's so smart!
Skupin sticking with Lisa's plan B,C,D,E made sense, Jeff & Co screwed him over in the previous vote, even though he's at the bottom of the other alliance, we all know eventually they will have to break the Abi-Pete-Artis alliance and that's where he can take advantage.
So far I can only see Lisa or Denise winning... next week should be interesting...

JJ Expres
Nov 8th, 2012, 09:35 PM
i was so relieved after the vote, some idiot wrote on some facebook picture that Jeff is winning it, and since he had so much air time i was concerned that the season was ruined for me :cheer: GO Denise :cheer:

delicatecutter
Nov 8th, 2012, 11:00 PM
I think last night's episode was the best episode of Survivor since Heroes vs Villians. :worship: It's great to see so many people actively playing the game, even if they're not making the best decisions. I listened to Jeff's exit interview with Rob Cesternino and it turns out that last week he couldn't get Denise to vote with him so that's why he and Carter joined with Tandang. So his decision last week doesn't seem so stupid. They didn't have the numbers.

I'm kind of surprised Lisa made a play at Malcolm. Even if she and Skupin go to the 5 with Abi, Pete, and Artis there is no guarantee that she is going to make Final 3. Interesting choice there.

Curious to see how things go down the next few votes.

Blu€
Nov 9th, 2012, 12:44 AM
I think last night's episode was the best episode of Survivor since Heroes vs Villians. :worship: It's great to see so many people actively playing the game, even if they're not making the best decisions. I listened to Jeff's exit interview with Rob Cesternino and it turns out that last week he couldn't get Denise to vote with him so that's why he and Carter joined with Tandang. So his decision last week doesn't seem so stupid. They didn't have the numbers.

That would have made sense if they really needed Denise's vote but since Tandang minus RC & Skupin were splitting the vote Carter and Jeff only had to vote for Pete instead of RC. Denise might have not liked that but in the end she would have come around since no one likes drawing rocks, in the case it had been 5 vs 5 at the next tribal.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 9th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Lisa wasn't wrong about Malcolm, but it was too soon to gun for him. I don't think that Pete is dumb - he just has a soft spot for Malcolm which allowed him to fuck that one up. It happens.

Speaking of dumb people, as if there was any doubt, Abi proves her stupidity once and for all by unnecessarily sharing that she has an idol that most everybody else had forgotten about. The look on Penner's face in that moment was great. Kent's disbelief over her retardation was also enjoyable.

BlueTrees
Nov 9th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I still can't believe Abi showed her idol to everyone :hysteric: Such a retard :spit:

At least this season's post merge seems pretty unpredictable/exciting. Last season was boring cause it was just all the guys getting picked off by the women, and the two seasons with Redemption Island sucked because there were no tribe swaps, so whoever had the advantage at the merge just picked off the other tribe. I hate seasons like that :o

Dani12
Nov 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Kim was great to watch though, a true mastermind at work. It was great to watch someone who truly knew what they were doing out there.

delicatecutter
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Well sometimes if people know you have an idol, they won't go after you. Especially if you're a goat. See Sugar.

Prizeidiot
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I can't remember a more hectic tribal than that last one. Most of the people left in the game aren't playing great, but they're all playing hard, which is making it really unpredictable. I honestly think this is one of the midst exciting seasons we've had for a while now.

I'm glad that Jeff's decision last week really bit him in the ass, but I really wanted Pete gone. I'm getting sick of him and Abu thinking that they run the game, and their smugness. I'm also getting bad feeling that all the RC air time earlier in the season is setting us up for abi being in the final three. She's a perfect goat.

Edinboro
Nov 9th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Kim was great to watch though, a true mastermind at work. It was great to watch someone who truly knew what they were doing out there.

So true, Kim is such an underrated winner.. Definitely the best social game I have ever seen and survivor's first alpha female winner although I can see arguments for Parvati's win in FvF.

delicatecutter
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:21 PM
OMG. According to Jeff Varner, Mike Skupin is apparently very well endowed. :hysteric:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 10th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Well sometimes if people know you have an idol, they won't go after you. Especially if you're a goat. See Sugar.

I feel like it goes without saying that Abi was not sharing the idol because she is actually secretly clever and strategic - she was sharing it because she's dumb. Sugar, on the other hand, was not dumb; She was crazy.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 10th, 2012, 01:03 AM
So true, Kim is such an underrated winner.. Definitely the best social game I have ever seen and survivor's first alpha female winner although I can see arguments for Parvati's win in FvF.
I just assumed that Kim was universally accepted as an awesome winner, and not underrated at all. Some may argue that her season wasn't the strongest overall, I suppose, but that doesn't take away from her being great at everything.

delicatecutter
Nov 10th, 2012, 01:46 AM
I feel like it goes without saying that Abi was not sharing the idol because she is actually secretly clever and strategic - she was sharing it because she's dumb. Sugar, on the other hand, was not dumb; She was crazy.

Well obviously Abi didn't do it to be clever or strategic; I'm just saying that people knowing she has the idol isn't necessarily a bad thing for her game.

Mynarco
Nov 10th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Finally a GOOD episode. LMAO the tribal was a MESS :haha:
I really thought Pete would be going but heelllll it was JEFF :eek:

Now it's quite obvious that the evil trio won't win this, so there aren't too many players left (definitely NOT Carter so...)

Vincey!
Nov 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20646378,00.html

Have you guys read this? lol

The guy is a total arrogant douchebag :o He's still SO bitter he may be right about Lisa and some others but I'm sorry but telling the Denise as no strategy is clearly judging her and them really quickly. He said that she refused to side with him therefore she had no strategy whatsoever...lmao right, the guy really think so much of himself that everyone should kiss his ass and do as he say! he dared saying that he was happy nobody knew his past cuz they were not putting him on a pedestal, but yet you're pissed at some of them cuz they told you no and didn't trust you lol.

The only thing I liked is when he said "Abi is ornery, she probably pissed off her mother when she was born" lol

Super Dave
Nov 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20646378,00.html

"premature evacuation" :oh: :rolleyes:

iPatty
Nov 15th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Lisa :o Why the fuck does she keep voting with Tandang? Thankfully Skupin was there to save the day. I liked Artis more than Pete and Abi and he was very gracious in his exit interview. Sad to see him go before Abi.

Vincey!
Nov 15th, 2012, 06:37 AM
That was another great episode..I love rewards like that :) Penner is really showing off a great game...that's scary. I don't want him to win!! He's really great socially and tactically. Abi talked WAY too much, seriously she doesn't listen lol she just keeps on talking and she's burying herself at each words she says. Lisa is a puzzle tho, I get that she wanna keep it with her old tribe, but they CLEARLY said that they didn't trust you and that you were in the bottom. I'm glad Skupin saw this and voted with the rest. Artis was clearly the best of the Mean Girls but well someone had to go. Next episodes should be interesting as we'll probably see some idols starting to be considered with Abi and Pete on the chopping block.

Prizeidiot
Nov 15th, 2012, 12:02 PM
They probably could have gone after Pete - Abi is way too selfish for anyone to even consider the possibility of her playing the idol for someone else.

Lisa is in way over her head. She keeps going on about loyalty, but she's sticking with people who don't trust her or even want her around. I'm glad Skupin had enough sense to vote independently of her. He's actually in a great position now, being the decisive vote, but somehow not pissing anyone off. He and Penner are both playing a great game.

Artis took his elimination quite well, and it's probably indicative of how well they've cast this year. I didn't like him while he was in the game, but he definitely won some respect from me.

Prizeidiot
Nov 15th, 2012, 12:03 PM
They probably could have gone after Pete - Abi is way too selfish for anyone to even consider the possibility of her playing the idol for someone else.

Lisa is in way over her head. She keeps going on about loyalty, but she's sticking with people who don't trust her or even want her around. I'm glad Skupin had enough sense to vote independently of her. He's actually in a great position now, being the decisive vote, but somehow not pissing anyone off. He and Penner are both playing a great game.

Artis took his elimination quite well, and it's probably indicative of how well they've cast this year. I didn't like him while he was in the game, but he definitely won some respect from me.

Mynarco
Nov 15th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Okay. I was actually surprised Skupin intended to break away from Lisa and vote for Artis (Should have been Pete but I guessed it was more or less the same anyway). Artis was pretty hidden tonight apart from the only(?) confession after the RC, but at least he was gracious in his defeat.

Abi-Maria :spit: DEAD @ not being picked for RC and her sourpuss face @ TC. Least likeable character since Corinne.

Lisa :help: she's a bit of a mess tonight

Shafanovic.
Nov 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM
:woohoo: Pete and Abi to go next please :angel:

Lisa needs to get on the Kalabaw side. Skupin proposed a final 4 with her so please let it be :inlove:

Lisa does need to break away from Tandang. They clearly don't trust her and Abi's said it to her -.- Idiot.

JJ Expres
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:14 PM
http://robhasawebsite.com/jeff-probst-interview-survivor-philippines.html

interview with jeff :D
he says that next season is going to be even better than this one :cheer:

i think he said one thing that he shouldn't have(i think it was a spoiler) :S

iPatty
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Lisa-Whelchel-West-Nile-Virus-1056333.aspx

Looks like Lisa has West Nile virus.

Mynarco
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
http://robhasawebsite.com/jeff-probst-interview-survivor-philippines.html

interview with jeff :D
he says that next season is going to be even better than this one :cheer:

i think he said one thing that he shouldn't have(i think it was a spoiler) :S

God :o then I am not reading it

BlueTrees
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Lisa reminds me so much of Holly from Nicaragua...had an early breakdown and seemed like she was going to be out quick, but managed to turn it around and make it very far into the game.

Even though I don't really like Abi, she is making the show interesting. Although like I've said before to me she just seems to be playing up for the cameras to get airtime :rolleyes: Seeing her get blindsided would be pretty epic :lol:

I'm really not looking forward to next season, based on the male players they are brining back who will inevitably hog all the airtime :o

JJ Expres
Nov 15th, 2012, 04:02 PM
God :o then I am not reading it

it's an audio interview(50 min) and now i'm not even sure if it really was a spoiler, you should listen it anyway...

Shafanovic.
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I also LOVEEEE that sarcasm between Malcolm and Denise after Abi found the clam. I laughed really hard at that part. :lol:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 15th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Lisa :o Why the fuck does she keep voting with Tandang? Thankfully Skupin was there to save the day. I liked Artis more than Pete and Abi and he was very gracious in his exit interview. Sad to see him go before Abi.
I hardly noticed Artis was there until his parting words, which were indeed quite gracious. I tuned out half way through his "day after" Ponderosa clip, but he seemed like a rational human being in that one, too. Sadly, being gracious, rational, and human don't always make for compelling TV.

Blu€
Nov 15th, 2012, 08:57 PM
A bit bored with Penner's crap this week, I know he had to scramble but he was kissing Lisa's ass too much:lol: I think Lisa made the right decision ...they need to get rid of Penner, Malcom & Denise to have any chance of winning, they are too likeable. Skupin is so unpredictable...
Abi :help: calling someone gullible :spit:

Shafanovic.
Nov 16th, 2012, 12:31 AM
A bit bored with Penner's crap this week, I know he had to scramble but he was kissing Lisa's ass too much:lol: I think Lisa made the right decision ...they need to get rid of Penner, Malcom & Denise to have any chance of winning, they are too likeable. Skupin is so unpredictable...
Abi :help: calling someone gullible :spit:

I know :hysteric: When Abi said that. :facepalm: my instant reaction.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 16th, 2012, 11:36 PM
I don't know. Abi is a lot of things which are puke-worthy, but I'm not sure I'd call her gullible.

Blu€
Nov 17th, 2012, 01:25 AM
I know :hysteric: When Abi said that. :facepalm: my instant reaction.

You got to love the guys who are doing her editing :hearts:

I don't know. Abi is a lot of things which are puke-worthy, but I'm not sure I'd call her gullible.

I guess you are being sarcastic right? :lol: You do remember she bought Pete's charade & went ape shit against her closest ally who had shared with her the HII clue...
Though when I think about it maybe you are right, she's not gullible just stupid.

Ryan
Nov 17th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Just caught p on the last two episodes. AMAZING. :lol: Seriously, the best Merge we've had in a long time. I love Lisa, she's so scatterbrained but is trying to make moves. Denise is in a good position, same with Carter I think. Hope Abi goes; I don't even mind Pete that much.

smarties
Nov 17th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Just caught p on the last two episodes. AMAZING. :lol: Seriously, the best Merge we've had in a long time. I love Lisa, she's so scatterbrained but is trying to make moves. Denise is in a good position, same with Carter I think. Hope Abi goes; I don't even mind Pete that much.

It would be boring without Abi craziness and besides you definitely want to face her against the jury.

Ryan
Nov 17th, 2012, 02:46 PM
It would be boring without Abi craziness and besides you definitely want to face her against the jury.

:shrug: Nope, not really. I'd rather a competitive F4 with no real weak link, than a slam dunk FTC with Abi getting chewed up. There will be plenty of twists and turns without her, she just provides delusional comedy.

Mynarco
Nov 17th, 2012, 03:58 PM

How can you avoid getting spoiled without watching 2 episodes in 2 weeks :eek:?

Even Carter :spit:?

Dani12
Nov 18th, 2012, 12:08 AM
I'd say Malcolm is in the best position to win at this stage.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:41 PM
You got to love the guys who are doing her editing :hearts:

I guess you are being sarcastic right? :lol: You do remember she bought Pete's charade & went ape shit against her closest ally who had shared with her the HII clue...
Though when I think about it maybe you are right, she's not gullible just stupid.

I think she bought Pete's charade and went ape shit because he exploited her paranoia, not her gullibility. Also, yes, she is probably stupid. :D

KournikovaFan91
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:42 PM
I can't wait for RC's face when Abi's ass is voted off. :lol:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:44 PM

I most enjoy the scenes that don't involve her at all; She's just incredibly unpleasant to watch. For example, in the last episode I most enjoyed the scene where Penner psychoanalyzed Lisa.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:45 PM
How can you avoid getting spoiled without watching 2 episodes in 2 weeks :eek:?

Even Carter :spit:?
I half expect Carter to respond to rumours that they're voting him out, by writing his own name down.

ALIEN
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I'd say Malcolm is in the best position to win at this stage.

He will be in the next season as well , so he probably has an important role in the current one. Maybe he will win it all!

tucker1989
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:59 AM
He will be in the next season as well , so he probably has an important role in the current one. Maybe he will win it all!

Jeez, spoiler alert :rolleyes:

Scotso
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:37 PM
Denise :hearts:

ALIEN
Nov 21st, 2012, 08:05 PM
Jeez, spoiler alert :rolleyes:

He could be the one going home next and still be called to join the next season so ... anything could happen.

mckyle.
Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:30 AM
Anybody know if tonight's episode is just a recap or if it will be an actual episode with gameplay? The Thanksgiving week episode is usually a recap, but the preview makes it seem like it will be a normal episode.

delicatecutter
Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:10 AM
Poor Abi. I felt so bad for her. :sad:

I will miss my eye candy but at least I'll get to see him on the jury.

Vincey!
Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:08 AM
I was feeling really bad for Abi ... until she started to talk back and argue with Denise. Like seriously, we get it that it's your 2nd language and that you might be misunderstood but when someone clearly stated how you reacted to something, don't deny it and start acting like a victim when you've been on of the biggest bully in Survivor lol. Pete was a good player, he just allied himself with the wrong girl who screwed everything up, not gonna be a loss.

Lisa really screwed up her chance at the money imo. She's fleeing a sinking ship which is not a good case in the final TC and she doesn't bring anything to the table beside a vote. It's never good to go to the final TC being the bottom player of your alliance each time. To be honest, I'd take Carter over her, he seems more solid and reliable. As if she needed to go try to make an alliance with Penner after hearing Malcolm wanted her to be in the top 4. Stupid move really.

Also I didn't get what Skupin was saying...am I wrong or is he the one who talked to Malcolm about final 4? That HE wanted to go to the final 4 with Denise and Malcolm? Then he goes and say he doesn't fully trust Malcolm and blah blah blah about how he shouldn't have let Malcolm bring him into that alliance....

Dani12
Nov 22nd, 2012, 05:50 AM
Lisa lost it already last week by voting with vote Pete/Abi, that was her last chance at winning.

Denise talked too much tonight, I don't like it when people make themselves too marked at tribal councils, I think short, polite but intellegent answers are better in the long run. It's not as if what she was saying wasn't true, it was, I'm just not sure it looks great in front of the jury.

Scupin was right not to jump, big moves are fine in moderation, too many big moves and you start looking a bit sketchy and untrustworthy.

Carter needs to make a move eventually, otherwise his overall gameplay will look shocking in front of the jury.

Penner doesn't have enough solid solid alliances at this stage.

Malcolm is still in the best position to win and then Denise thereafter.

iPatty
Nov 22nd, 2012, 06:11 AM
Why would any of you feel sorry for Abi? English not being your first language doesn't give you an excuse to be a bitch and bully everybody at camp. TBH that tribal council was one of the best I've ever seen. Denise and Jeff were really both just letting her have it. I hope she keeps crying all through the next episode up to the point that she is sent home (or quits). :lol:

Did anyone else notice Skupin ended up voting for Abi? So even if he had switched his vote, Pete still would have gone home. Pointless drama added to tribal council by production.

Carter is such a fucking idiot. I liked Lisa for a while but she's starting to annoy me as well. Penner and Skupin are not going to be able to win as returning players. If Malcolm or Denise doesn't win I will be absolutely floored.

Temperenka
Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
While I didn't feel bad for Abi last night, I did find myself annoyed with Denise. I liked her at the beginning of the season, but she has started to really grind on my nerves for some reason. Which is a shame, because I have a feeling that she will win.

I have a suspicion that Abi will stay next week. She should get dragged along for a while for her vote and because of the fact that she will be easy to beat.

My prediction for next week is that Penner wins immunity and Malcom/Denise/Skupin/Lisa/Abi blindside Carter.

BlueTrees
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM
Seriously how does someone like Carter even get cast for the show? He's such a dud and not at all attractive :tape:

Abi is a bitch but it's inevitable she'll be back for another season. :yawn:

Abi should've just voted Pete (seeing as he was going home anyway) and kept her idol, but of course she's too stupid to figure that out

delicatecutter
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:14 PM
I annoys me that Jeff thinks Abi is a "villain" and they are trying to give her that edit. She is not at all conniving enough to be a true villain.

JJ Expres
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
While I didn't feel bad for Abi last night, I did find myself annoyed with Denise. I liked her at the beginning of the season, but she has started to really grind on my nerves for some reason. Which is a shame, because I have a feeling that she will win.

I have a suspicion that Abi will stay next week. She should get dragged along for a while for her vote and because of the fact that she will be easy to beat.

My prediction for next week is that Penner wins immunity and Malcom/Denise/Skupin/Lisa/Abi blindside Carter.

I have the same problem with Denise, and i didn't feel sorry for Abi as well... I think that Abi is making it to the final TC... RC/Pete/Abi got too much air time at the begging so the only logical explanation is that one of them is going really far and obviously that's Abi...She is getting some sort of Phillips edit, while Denise is getting Sophie's post merge edit and that's why i think that she is going to win it all...

delicatecutter
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:24 PM
I'm also sick of the editing on this show. You know Carter isn't going to win based on him getting no airtime for the first half of the season. Not that I want him to win, but jeez at least make it a possibility.

JJ Expres
Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
a couple more min per episode would be great so we can hear at least something from everyone,even in the first episode everyone had a confessional except carter :spit: and he made it to the final 7 at least,so unfair :shrug:

Blu€
Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
His confessionals are probably too boring to air, Lisa asked him what did he like best of the reward and he said "the salsas" :rolls::rolls:
It would have been fun to see Malcom blindsided but I guess we'll have to wait another week, they need to break that Malcom-Denise duo somehow.

smarties
Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:25 PM
Can't stand Denise, not only does she look like she's been beaten to death with an ugly stick but her attitude is so condescending. Geez, you're not in one of your therapy session :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:38 PM
Carter needs to make a move eventually, otherwise his overall gameplay will look shocking in front of the jury.

The mere idea of Carter making a big move was enough to send me into a fit of laughter.

Good one.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Seriously how does someone like Carter even get cast for the show? He's such a dud and not at all attractive :tape:

Yes, but it's such a dud that he's slowly making his way around to hilarious. Remember that time he said to Kent: "Dude, I thought they were sending you home?" Top ten quote of the season, that.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Carter saying "Kate or Penner" to Penner when discussing who was on the chopping block was also a fine moment.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:43 PM
I don't feel bad for Abi at all. What we've seen of her is horrid. Even if she were nice every other time on camera that was edited out, she would still be a colossal asshole. I do believe that she had no idea these people didn't like her, though. And yes, that's a bit sad. I've known people like her.

JJ Expres
Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:35 PM
Abi should've just voted Pete (seeing as he was going home anyway) and kept her idol, but of course she's too stupid to figure that out

well there was a chance that Pete is voting for her and she would've gone home in that case :shrug:

Vincey!
Nov 22nd, 2012, 11:49 PM
well there was a chance that Pete is voting for her and she would've gone home in that case :shrug:

yes but obviously Pete would have never thought she would have voted for him. If she would have kept that for herself. She would have been the biggest bitch tho betraying him that much but at least she would have survived 1 more tribal for sure with the idol and who knows what could happen after that once they send one of the alliance of 6 home instead of her...

Dani12
Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:10 AM
The mere idea of Carter making a big move was enough to send me into a fit of laughter.

Good one.

I didn't say he was going to :lol:

pancake
Nov 23rd, 2012, 05:34 AM
Can't stand Denise, not only does she look like she's been beaten to death with an ugly stick but her attitude is so condescending. Geez, you're not in one of your therapy session :rolleyes:

She just said what everyone else has been thinking. And she's so collected when telling Abi so, I mean she didn't even lose her temper when Abi kept interrupting her.

We judge people all the time anyway. I mean saying someone look like she's been beaten to death is not exactly anything nice either.

Drake1980
Nov 23rd, 2012, 08:29 AM
so happy pete is gone! :bounce: