ElusiveChanteuse
Aug 21st, 2012, 07:07 AM
So many great talents.:cheer:

Lin Lin
Aug 21st, 2012, 08:19 AM
消除0回复:eek:

Mary Cherry.
Aug 21st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Is Mel B always a bitch on this like she was for the 10 minutes she got to appear on the UK version? If so, I'm watching this one instead :oh:

Sam L
Aug 21st, 2012, 08:47 AM
I don't like any of them but Ronan's still hot. :hearts:

HawkAussie
Aug 21st, 2012, 08:48 AM
Don't watch it

Dani12
Aug 21st, 2012, 12:01 PM
Is Mel B always a bitch on this like she was for the 10 minutes she got to appear on the UK version? If so, I'm watching this one instead :oh:

Yeah she acts as the "mean" judge. She's really not that bad though.

Dani12
Aug 21st, 2012, 12:20 PM
All hail Angel :bowdown:

ElusiveChanteuse
Aug 21st, 2012, 01:23 PM
Is Mel B a great singer? I thought she was more like the one who has the most personality, sort of like a rapper in Spice Girls.:lol:

M.P
Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:32 AM
Mel B is enough to worth to watch it :p

M.P
Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM
Samantha coming back!! :eek: her privous material is not for her, good for her trying to make it again!

Dani12
Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Samantha coming back!! :eek: her privous material is not for her, good for her trying to make it again!

Who now? :confused:

M.P
Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:25 PM
Who now? :confused:

E01. i don't remember her surname. i did have her song before. it's Pop RnB

Mikey.
Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:54 PM

Mel is great. Bitch or not, I could listen to her accent all day long. :hearts:

LOVED the girl who sang Skinny Love. Twas very good.

ElusiveChanteuse
Aug 28th, 2012, 02:09 PM
RiBldF69hPY
:inlove: Hopefully she won't be a one note wonder though.:lol:

ranfurly
Aug 28th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Why don't they replace Mel B with Judith Durham and Helen Reddy!!!!

I want more Aussie Icons!!!!!!

BRING BACK DAME JOAN!

SilverSlam
Aug 29th, 2012, 12:42 PM
RiBldF69hPY
:inlove: Hopefully she won't be a one note wonder though.:lol:

The whole song I was like, she's going to sing it perfectly then SCREACH at the top.

Good job by her to control it. Not sure I really like her tonality, but she is better than most.

I was still gobsmacked by that girl who sang Mercy, but she was kinda pitchy.

hectopascal
Aug 29th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I'm loving 2012 X Factor!
Is it just me, or has it been quite emotional this year? I shed a few tears yesterday, then was almost full blown crying tonight.

Dani12
Aug 29th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Does anyone think Sarah looks like she is 35 and not 17? :scared:

ElusiveChanteuse
Aug 29th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Oh she's 17? I thought she was 30++ too.:lol: Her looks reminds me of the old ghost maid in American Horror Story.:lol:

Dani12
Aug 29th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I'm loving 2012 X Factor!
Is it just me, or has it been quite emotional this year? I shed a few tears yesterday, then was almost full blown crying tonight.

Yeah I don't know, I pretty much sob like a baby at anything emotional.

tennismaster8820
Aug 29th, 2012, 07:55 PM
So far I liked the most first episode, had the best talents.
Bella who sand Skinny Love is my fav, I just didn't like those reports they make about candidates before they start singing.
Then it all looks too much staged up.

Oh she's 17? I thought she was 30++ too.:lol: Her looks reminds me of the old ghost maid in American Horror Story.:lol:

:lol:
I agree!

Kəv.
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Uh, are Samantha Jade and Good Question through to the solo stage? :unsure:

Dani12
Sep 4th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Man...under 25 girls is going to be nutterballs good this year. A complete contrast to the young girls last year. So many good girls here.

Kəv.
Sep 5th, 2012, 05:10 AM
I cant believe Valencia got send out on day 1 :sobbing:

Yoncé
Sep 5th, 2012, 09:47 AM
The is the first time I've gotten into xfactor Australia :lol: I actually love it! Mel B is bloody amazing :hearts:

Kəv.
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Bella got through :)

Good Question and Samantha Jade also did :D

Huntress55
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:08 AM
I dont usually watch this show but there is some crazy talent .. Ive quite enjoyed it :)

Kəv.
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I'm glad that they've put up 2 groups together. It was so sad seeing that some talented people had to leave, then they were called up again and put in a band and that was just amazing :hearts:

What About Tonight is so overrated :o

Adil is an annoying drama queen..

Dani12
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I haven't watched it tonight, but howwwwwwww did Bella get through? She fooked up soo many times. :lol:

Kəv.
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM
i guess they see something special in her :shrug:

Dani12
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:49 AM
I'm glad that they've put up 2 groups together. It was so sad seeing that some talented people had to leave, then they were called up again and put in a band and that was just amazing :hearts:

What About Tonight is so overrated :o

Adil is an annoying drama queen..

I know right :lol: He is cute as, but he is so annoying it's just like :rolleyes: go away already...

Kəv.
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:55 AM
:haha:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/c170.0.403.403/p403x403/394500_430868740283874_545430446_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c0.57.843.403/p843x403/530072_430883546949060_470018145_n.jpg

Kəv.
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:01 PM
So is now

Girls Under 25
Shiane
Bella H.
Bella F.
Morgan
Angel
Vendulka

Boys Under 25
Josh
Adil
Matt G.
Matt C.
?

Over 25
Samantha
Nathaniel
Justin
Jason
?

Groups
Boy Group - (William, Zach, Jayden, Julian & Trent)
Girl Group - (Briden-Starr, Katini, Keeda, Stephanie, Vanessa & Veronica)
Good Question
D & D
What about Tonight
Fourtunate

tennisbear7
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:12 PM
How many chances are they going to give Bella? :rolleyes:

And Adil is annoying as hell. :help::help:

Vendulka, Angel, Nathaniel (how amazing was his rendition of "I've got a feeling"?) are my favourites. :)

Dani12
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Tabitha didn't make it? :sad:

ElusiveChanteuse
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:45 PM
That whistle register girl didn't make it?:(

Dani12
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Shiann has to be the cutest thing ever :lol:

Kəv.
Sep 6th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Glad Veronica made it :)

Kəv.
Sep 12th, 2012, 10:53 AM
OMFG RONANS STUPID DECISION

:fiery: I'm so frisking angry now, good question are so much better then those boys that can't even sing... Wtf 3 boy bands??

Ugh stupid ronan.

Kəv.
Sep 12th, 2012, 10:55 AM
What about tknight isn't something even special

They can't sing, they can't rap, they can't dance and they all look like fuck heads.

Dani12
Sep 12th, 2012, 10:58 AM
What about tknight isn't something even special

They can't sing, they can't rap, they can't dance and they all look like fuck heads.

Agreed. Good Question got screwed. Even the girl band would have been better than What About Tonight. In saying that, stupid little girls will vote for What About Tonight and they'll probably get way too far and be really annoying to get rid of.

Huntress55
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I knew Ronan would pick those 3. I like the super boy group because I think they can all sing and have potential. Fortunate are good. WAT though... Im not sold on them. I would have probably liked the girl group better. Wasnt a fan of GQ because I didnt love the rapping though they could sing.
Happy with the other mentors decisions though. I think a group or under 25 girl will win it this year, if I had to pick right now.

Kəv.
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:09 AM
I hope on the first week of liveshows WAT do a really crappy performance and go home. They are so fricking annoying!

Its only those annoying teenybopper girls that will vote for them.

Its kind of really annoying how they say that they've only joined like right before auditions, when other people sacrifice stuff and practice for years.

Dani12
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I'm not crazy about that country boy Mel chose, I don't think he'll be able to go off at the live shows...

Kəv.
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:13 AM
^ I didn't really care about the boys, not one in there is that impressive :shrug:

Wished the 3 girls that didn't make it would've replaced the boys spot would've been MUCH better.

Kəv.
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I would've preferred if Guy had picked Samantha AND the other Girl instead of Justin

Kəv.
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:17 AM
+ Another thing is that Good Question actually had potential, trending every day on twitter.

They could've actually won the whole thing for Ronan, but he was too stupid to pick WAT.

The only thing that will keep WAT in the competition are those teenybopper girls.

Yoncé
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I'm so annoyed that WAT go through :o they are so bad, I don't even know how they got through boot camp because they were terrible at boot camp :o They aren't even attractive. Good Question are so much better and original! It should have been them :sobbing:

I'm happy with everything else except I would have liked Morgan to go though but the U25 girls would have been the hardest to have, quite surprised Nat made it though that. I feel bad for Mel B :sad: she has such a flop of a final 3 :lol:

Kəv.
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I'm so annoyed that WAT go through :o they are so bad, I don't even know how they got through boot camp because they were terrible at boot camp :o They aren't even attractive. Good Question are so much better and original! It should have been them :sobbing:

I'm happy with everything else except I would have liked Morgan to go though but the U25 girls would have been the hardest to have, quite surprised Nat made it though that. I feel bad for Mel B :sad: she has such a flop of a final 3 :lol:

And on Sunrise on Monday she said that she has such a good group and she has the winner :oh:

Sam L
Sep 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Ronan is so stupid. It's a good thing he's hot. :o Good Question should've been in easily. He's going to regret it. But then again, this is all marketed towards teenage girls and that's probably what he had in mind when picking those three groups. :o

Edy.
Sep 12th, 2012, 04:50 PM
That country boy Mel B chose isn't very good. Carmelo should have gotten through instead of him! Also Ronan made a horrible choice not putting Good Question through. WAT are HORRIBLE.

My favourites are Bella, Adil and Nathaniel :yeah:

Kəv.
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Natalie has the strongest group, imo :bowdown: Everyone will love them.

Kəv.
Sep 13th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Shiane is so adorable :awww:

I wish the other 3 girls got another chance of getting in too.

Kəv.
Sep 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM
WAT weren't even that good :o

They're just gonna stay in by the teenyboppers.

And they copied one direction with the directioners instead it's tonighters :o

Huntress55
Sep 17th, 2012, 12:07 PM
WAT were horrible. I feel Im too old for boybands :p but I quite enjoyed the performance by The Collective.

Also the name Tonighters isnt really copying 1D's fans.. they dont own putting er on the end of something. I mean before Directioners there was Beliebers. Its just a name for the fans, who cares.

Shiane is adorable but the song was a little all over the place, also expected a little more from Bella. Josh was okay. Adil has a nice voice but it isnt super strong, would love to see him do something acoustic. Samantha was pretty decent. Fortunate was such a let down. I dont think the song was the best for them. Angel was great though.

The sets were insane. No wonder there were so many ad breaks getting them ready. But whoever was in charge of the styling tonight.. some of the choices were awful.

hectopascal
Sep 17th, 2012, 02:23 PM
If the number of Facebook likes are anything to go by, Nathaniel, Adil and WAT are the bottom 3. I actually like the 2 country boys (Justin and Jason) but they don't seem to be getting many likes either, just hoping they get through tomorrow!

Kəv.
Sep 17th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Angel was the best of the night :yeah:

Dani12
Sep 18th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Angel and The Collective were the standouts. A few dissapointments though, why did Bella sing Brother in that key? It was too much, I appreciate that she is being marketed towards a more alternative audience, but that song was too much for her...it is catered for Matt Corby's voice.

petey_pan
Sep 18th, 2012, 03:54 AM
WAT - Absolute rubbish. They are a desperate attempt to cash in on the success of 1D. The problem is that 1D are all attractive and can sing to a degree. WAT are average to ugly looks wise and don't have a voice amongst them. Retarded 12 year old girls will keep them in though until their parents put a ban on premium SMS on their phones.

Angel- Stellar voice and flawless performance. I think it was a really good song choice for her too because as good as her voice is I've found her personality quite boring. She looks sad/hard done by a lot of the time, so was nice to see her smile a bit. Also stop the "I'm doing this for my family" crap that every maori/islander performer craps on about the entire season. I'm over it. Do it for yoself gurrrrl!

Josh - I'm still undecided as to whether he annoys me or is growing on me. The way he dresses/talks kind of reeks of try-hard but I enjoyed his performance I think he pulled it off.

Justin - Loathed him before this performance, it was actually quite nice though. His voice is better than I thought it was. However - you've carried yourself through the competition with the "i want to find my children" thing. You have found her - now STFU about it.

Fortunate - Have enjoyed them so far in the comp, absolute DUDS last night though. Started awfully and never really recovered. They deserve another chance their potential is huge.

Jason - Seems like a nice kid and much to the dismay of my friends I've enjoyed his voice ... until last night. The performance was so karaoke and cheesy, I cringed through the whole thing. Surely he will be in the botton 3.

Sammy - Flawless. The dress looked amazing and set a really nice mood for the song. I was worried she wouldn't stand out from the pack but I think she did last night. Superb vocals.

Adil - Ruined a classic. Verses were ok but the chorus was almost inaudible. Completely agree with Guys comments. I dont' even think the stupid girls of Australia will fall for him? You have to at least have SOME kind of endearing/warm personality. He's a sooky sourfaced little troll.

Collective - Went in preparing to loathe them. They did a really good job though, I agree with Nat it was a professional level performance. Seems to be a genuine chemistry between them too without oozing cheese like WAT. Best of the night for me.

Nathaniel - Really liked him in bootcamp/judges houses. Complete let down. Great song choice but was very karaoke and just didn't pull it off at all. Disappointing.

Bella - Like everyone else, loved her audition. Haven't enjoyed anything of hers since. I actually kind of liked the arrangement of the song but was a total train wreck for me. Especially the big high part at the end :oh:

Shiane - I'm obsessed with her. She's my favourite, she's made me laugh,cry, get goosebumps. Last night was her weakest performance so far though :sad: still enjoyed her voice though as usual.

Top 3

1.Collective
2.Angel
3.Sammy

Bottom 3

Jason
Nathaniel
WAT

claypova
Sep 18th, 2012, 06:14 AM
"tonighters' I CAN'T :hysteric: WAT needs to be eliminated asap (Good Question should've been at the live performances :mad:)

Even if only 2 of them really sand, the Collective was amazing :cheer:

claypova
Sep 18th, 2012, 06:16 AM
I also want Bella out. Besides her audition, she's hand a grand total of 0 good performances.

Umberella
Sep 18th, 2012, 06:49 AM
WAT - The guy who did the first line was really cute and dressed nicely! I liked his pants. Apart from that, I didn't like their performance. Its a shame because I really like the song that they sang too. This should have been Good Question!!!

Angel- Its a shame that people find her boring, because I think she is so lovely and endearing. Such a genuinely beautiful soul. Her voice is massive, and I honestly think she did better than Leona with that song. Love her.

Josh - I liked how he mixed the two songs together. But overall I kinda forgot about him by the time the show ended. His voice is kind of average, but he deserves to make it through not because he was great but just because others were worse.

Justin - Meh.

Fortunate - Disappointed, just because they've been so good up until this performance. It still better than lots of others, but I just expected more from them because I know they can do it.

Jason - Meh

Samantha - I usually like that kind of artist - the pretty girl with a sweet voice who sings current songs, but for some reason I just find her quite fake and somewhat forgettable. The effect on her dress was still really beautiful and her vocals were good.

Adil - Vocals were a little bit too quiet, and he didn't look as hot as he had in the past episodes! I was expecting more from him, but I still think he'll make it through.

Collective - Best performance of the night. Oh my god, I think I am slightly in love with William Singe. His singing and the rap and that face and his arms and the vest... Damn boy! I also liked that they did a Jessie J song. Big fan of them.

Nathaniel - He killed one of my favourite Beyonce songs. Not happy buddy.

Bella - I loved her audition, but I think this performance was almost as good. She has something really captivating about her. And the part in the high register actually made the song better for me. It just fit. The set was beautiful too. A really good performance, I'm a fan.

Shiane - She's so cute! She's had better performances, but I think this one was Nat's fault. The staging and arrangement of the song were just too cheesey. She still did well.

Overall, I think and hope the bottom three will be Nathaniel, Jason and Justin with those three all going out consecutively over the next 3 weeks.

Stand outs were The Collective, Bella and Angel.

claypova
Sep 18th, 2012, 07:14 AM
it gave me so much life when after The Collective performed, some girl shouted out 'You shit on What About Tonight' :hysteric:

Kəv.
Sep 18th, 2012, 07:33 AM
^ :spit:

Really, Good Question should've been there :o

Kəv.
Sep 18th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I'm still so angry over GQ not getting a spot :hysteric:

When they were like so much better then the other groups..

I was just glad Bella didn't forget her words!

petey_pan
Sep 18th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I'm still so angry over GQ not getting a spot :hysteric:

When they were like so much better then the other groups..

I was just glad Bella didn't forget her words!

Yeah them not being there is a disgrace! I hope Ronan picking 2 boy bands blows up in his face. I bet he pays the price for picking acts that are too similar.

Huntress55
Sep 18th, 2012, 09:01 AM
it gave me so much life when after The Collective performed, some girl shouted out 'You shit on What About Tonight' :hysteric:

:lol:

Its funny cause its true.

Kəv.
Sep 18th, 2012, 09:30 AM
iTunes
12. the Collective
48. WAT :o
61. Josh
74. Bella
93. Adil
96. Angel
112. Samantha
113. Shiane
168. Justin
316. Nathaniel

Then I couldn't be stuffed :lol:
No where to be seen in top 500, Jason and Fortunate..

Kəv.
Sep 18th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Surprise Angel isn't that high after her great performance.

Dani12
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:01 AM

:hysteric: I didn't hear that, so true though.

claypova
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:11 AM
ew WAT is through :o
Based on performance, Samantha deserves to go through, NOT Adil.

Kəv.
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:15 AM
What is with Samantha being in bottom 2 I thought she would go trhough easily.

claypova
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:16 AM
:hysteric: I didn't hear that, so true though.

listen at 4:55 :tears:

bPwFOpU9j64

Huntress55
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I didnt like either of those bottom 2 performances. I like both of them but I never though either would win so I dont really mind who goes tonight.

Kəv.
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Yessssss goo Sam.

Huntress55
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:41 AM
The song Adil sang on the live show stuffed his chances. Looking back at his audition, he sang with just his guitar and he sounded awesome.

Sam in general has better vocals though so probably right choice.

Dani12
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Aw Adil. He is cute :lol:

claypova
Sep 18th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Adil out. good :cheer:

Kəv.
Sep 18th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Adil was such a drama queen.

claypova
Sep 18th, 2012, 11:50 AM

not really :lol: he must be guttered to be the first one eliminated.

Kəv.
Sep 18th, 2012, 12:07 PM
^ the way he acted in boot camp.

Mary Cherry.
Sep 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM
3 boybands? :o

The one who did Domino were the best.

petey_pan
Sep 18th, 2012, 01:06 PM
If Sammy went I would have been so pissed. God Australia is fucking clueless :tape: young girls completely ruin this competition with their ridiculous voting. Those boybands are going to SAIL in to the final 2. Hurry up and bring on the Voice 2! The talented ones actually made it to the end!

tennismaster8820
Sep 18th, 2012, 08:29 PM

I agree, that irritated me, glad he is out. :lol:

hectopascal
Sep 19th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I wish X Factor made recording-room-quality songs for the contestants (like The Voice) rather than selling live versions on iTunes. Bella would have smashed the charts with Skinny Love.

P.S. I'm glad Sammy got through over Adil, also found him a bit annoying.

So Disrespectful
Sep 19th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Poor Adil, I still would have given him a hug after he cried for the 400th time :p

hectopascal
Sep 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Apparently Josh Brookes got kicked off the show for doing something inappropriate at a media event.... :facepalm:
Just read in my facebook news feed...........
How could he throw away this opportunity :sad:

Kəv.
Sep 20th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Yeh, I think they will now replace with someone that got into Home Visits and is Under 25 Boys.

If only Good Question was allowed back in :awww:

Sam L
Sep 20th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Apparently Josh Brookes got kicked off the show for doing something inappropriate at a media event.... :facepalm:
Just read in my facebook news feed...........
How could he throw away this opportunity :sad:
OMG DON'T bring Adil back, please. :o

Dani12
Sep 20th, 2012, 11:28 AM
TWITTER fans of The X Factor contestant dumped from the talent contest claim axed singer Josh Brookes had solicited nude photos from followers during a Twitcam chat this week.

The 20-year-old labourer was hosting an unauthorised live chat with another hopeful, Adil Memon, when they allegedly asked fans to "send us banana pics".

It is understood the phrase is teen talk meaning naked images.

Memon, 18, was voted off the Channel 7 program on Tuesday night, but Brookes was officially disqualified over the incident when it was brought to the attention of producers FremantleMedia Australia.

In a swift response not prompted by media enquiries, Seven issued a statement confirming the serious breach of it's social media policy.

"During an out of hours social media session Josh behaved in an inappropriate manner that put him in breach of his responsibilities to this program. After a careful review of the incident, FremantleMedia Australia, producers of the program, together with Channel Seven made a joint decision to remove him from the competition. Josh will return home to Perth."

It leaves Spice Girls' Mel B with one contender, Dubbo singer Jason Owen, with a replacement for Brookes "to be announced in the coming days".

This had been Brookes' second attempt at the competition having made it to last year's Boot Camp stage before being left out of Guy Sebastian's final three under-25 male performers.

SOURCE: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/x-factor-talent-show-contestant-josh-brookes-axed-over-call-for-nude-pics/story-e6frf96f-1226478374488

Probably won't be Adil coming back then....I'm fairly sure it'll be Carmelo.

petey_pan
Sep 20th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Probably won't be Adil coming back then....I'm fairly sure it'll be Carmelo.

I bet my bottom dollar it will be Carmello too. Mel is screwed :lol: Josh was her only chance. Sucks it has to be an under 25 boy as Vendulka or Good Question would have been better.

taloki
Sep 20th, 2012, 01:30 PM
OMG. :happy::haha:

What an idiot. He auditioned twice (!) only to get booted cos he wanted some nude pics...what was he thinking?

Mel is fucked.

EDIT: I wish William had made it through as a solo act. :sad: I hate the rest of 'the collective' but I like William.

Umberella
Sep 20th, 2012, 02:38 PM
^ Haha i'm actually watching William on youtube at the moment. He is fucking amazing. I am crushing on him so hard, its insane.

Dani12
Sep 20th, 2012, 11:44 PM
I like Will the best too :lol: Something about him seems really nice.

petey_pan
Sep 21st, 2012, 01:07 AM
Yup agreed I think he could have done really well as a solo act. Way more talented than any of Mel's boys. By the same token Collective would be nothing without him as well. They've pushed back the shows this week to Tuesday/Wednesday, must be to give mel's new boy a bit more rehearsal time.

Mattographer
Sep 21st, 2012, 07:07 AM
I don't watch the show for obvious reason, but William Singe :drool: :lol:

Kəv.
Sep 21st, 2012, 08:42 AM
Yup agreed I think he could have done really well as a solo act. Way more talented than any of Mel's boys. By the same token Collective would be nothing without him as well. They've pushed back the shows this week to Tuesday/Wednesday, must be to give mel's new boy a bit more rehearsal time.

But they announced that on Tuesday, on Thursday Josh was dumped.

petey_pan
Sep 22nd, 2012, 04:20 AM
But they announced that on Tuesday, on Thursday Josh was dumped.

Oh ok. Weird that they changed the days around then.

taloki
Sep 22nd, 2012, 04:45 AM
They pushed it back cause of the AFL finals (AFL Brownlow Medal?) that's happening on Monday night.

Umberella
Sep 22nd, 2012, 10:06 AM
Oi - Back off guys!! William is all miiiine! :D

Kəv.
Sep 22nd, 2012, 10:28 AM
I don't understand why people would dislike a video on YouTube, especially Bella Hunter's ones.

Umberella
Sep 22nd, 2012, 10:31 AM
I found Bella Hunter to be alright - quite vanilla. Pretty face, decent voice but nothing special. I could never dislike her, but I don't particularly like her.

Serenus Christ
Sep 22nd, 2012, 10:36 AM
I don't understand why people would dislike a video on YouTube, especially Bella Hunter's ones.

Maybe because all her performances since her audition have been a mess.

None of the contestants have the X-Factor and that's the truth.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/punky0486/zso17r.gif

claypova
Sep 22nd, 2012, 10:46 AM
Bella Hunter has a nice but flat voice, so her performances were never memorable. I liked her though cos my mum knew her. :lol:

Dani12
Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:14 PM
Maybe because all her performances since her audition have been a mess.

None of the contestants have the X-Factor and that's the truth.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/punky0486/zso17r.gif

You've got the wrong Bella :lol:

Umberella
Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Bella F has had some good performances since her audition - I thought Heartbeats at judges houses was really sweet, and Brother was decent too. Just the ending was a bit off, but otherwise it was still probably my 2nd favourite performance of the night.

Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdH76ERZM5I&feature=plcp

She's incredible!! <3

Kəv.
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Bella's performance was :inlove: yes it wasn't party but I get what she was trying to do.

Lmao at the judges arguing :spit:

Dani12
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Mel needs to get over herself and the Spice Girls, they are not the greatest thing ever. Stupid women. Nat did screw over Bella a bit with that song choice, even though she sounded nice.

Huntress55
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I kind of missed it all. I thought her Spice Girls comment was in response to something... sassy otherwise!

The judges seem very edgy towards each other tonight, in particular Mel B.

Didnt love Bella's version of that song. It wasnt party, it was cute but she sung it beautifully.

Kəv.
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Mel B and Natalie seem to hate each other now.

Dani12
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Nat and Mel are about to get in a punch up :lol: Luke..."It's getting awkward."

Huntress55
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I think something happened during the week. Mel made a comment earlier in the show which seemed like it.

Its entertaining to watch :p

claypova
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Mel B is such a bitch tonight :hysteric: Love her though.
Bella's performance :o

Tonight's show has been SO underwhelming

Dani12
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Party week is a terrible theme btw. :o

Huntress55
Sep 25th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Mel B is such a bitch tonight :hysteric: Love her though.
Bella's performance :o

Tonight's show has been SO underwhelming

Mel B is awesome. She's always honest which is what I love. Not always fluffy comments or trying to be nice insults.

Agree about the show too. Nothing has really stood out so far. Didnt mind Fortunate's performance, they had some cool dance moves at least.

Kəv.
Sep 25th, 2012, 11:00 AM
^^ yeh, its boring too.

Yoncé
Sep 25th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I'm watching it delayed because I had work I'm loving Mel tonight :hearts: she looks so on edge and its perfect! And I love how the other 3 came for Nat :lol: I'm loving Mel more and more tbh

Dani12
Sep 25th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Sammi's voice is out of this world. I thought she looked like Kylie as well :eek:

claypova
Sep 25th, 2012, 11:26 AM
someone finally sang a party song :lol:

Huntress55
Sep 25th, 2012, 11:26 AM
She sounded good but shes a little meh to me so far personality wise. Shes cute though. I think she should stay in the comp though. There are other artists I'd kick out before her.

claypova
Sep 25th, 2012, 11:29 AM
xfactor annoys me cos of the excessive staging :lol: and also, the music is so loud you can barely hear them singing.

lympyisthebest
Sep 25th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Poor Bella, she looked like she was about to cry. No need for Mel to use that "75 million albums" line on her.

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 04:55 AM
The collective keep impressing.

Footloose is currently 18 on iTunes and domino is still 27!
Bella is at 34
WAT is at 55 (:o event though it was so shit)
Bella is still at 57 with Brother :eek:

petey_pan
Sep 26th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I really liked Bella's performance. I really don't care whether they "stay true" to the theme or not, I'd rather see a good performance. Enough with these stupid themes, they suck - that's what I liked about the voice. Mel B is such a cow, it's so painfully obvious she's just going to slag all the other acts because her remaining two are complete duds :oh: Bella's comment about the Spice Girls was VERY patronising though.

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 09:55 AM
^ same, I think she interpreted it better than 1D

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Yes, time for WAT to go!

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:14 AM
hahahaha WAT in final showdown. Hopefully Nat and Mel send them home!

taloki
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:19 AM
WAT needs to gtfo. Hopefully it doesn't come down to the deadlock, cos I have a feeling that they have more votes than Nathaniel.

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:21 AM
WAT needs to gtfo. Hopefully it doesn't come down to the deadlock, cos I have a feeling that they have more votes than Nathaniel.

it can't be a deadlock, cos Guy isn't there (unless he randomly tunes in and gives his vote) :(

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:22 AM
I really liked Bella's performance. I really don't care whether they "stay true" to the theme or not, I'd rather see a good performance. Enough with these stupid themes, they suck - that's what I liked about the voice. Mel B is such a cow, it's so painfully obvious she's just going to slag all the other acts because her remaining two are complete duds :oh: Bella's comment about the Spice Girls was VERY patronising though.

^ same, I think she interpreted it better than 1D

defeats the whole point of it if you don't stay with the theme. It just shows how limited her voice is tbh. :shrug:

taloki
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:22 AM
it can't be a deadlock, cos Guy isn't there (unless he randomly tunes in and gives his vote) :(

What?!?! :eek:

If that's the case... Nat and Mel better make the right choices.

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:28 AM
What?!?! :eek:

If that's the case... Nat and Mel better make the right choices.

RIGHT?! and Nat LOVES what about tonight. :o

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:29 AM
What actually happens in a deadlock?

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:30 AM
What actually happens in a deadlock?

I think the one who received less votes from Australia gets eliminated. Not sure though :lol:

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:31 AM
RIGHT?! and Nat LOVES what about tonight. :o

Doesn't Mel like hate them? :lol:

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:32 AM
The way it's going now, Nathaniel's gonna go home..

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Doesn't Mel like hate them? :lol:

YUP, but she likes Nathaniel. But it doesn't matter cos they're just gonna keep WAT for the publicity. Argh if Nat chooses to send Nathaniel home, I'll chop a bitch :fiery:

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:37 AM
You should chop Ronan, WAT don't deserve to be in top 12, GQ should be there :(

taloki
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:37 AM
YUP, but she likes Nathaniel. But it doesn't matter cos they're just gonna keep WAT for the publicity. Argh if Nat chooses to send Nathaniel home, I'll chop a bitch :fiery:

Nat has no taste though, so I guess we can't count on her.
Her song choices have been suspect all season .... so she'll probably end up saving WAT. :o

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Yes there's hope! Thank you guy !

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Yes thank you Nat WAT are gone!

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Mel b you bitch -.-

taloki
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Mel U Biatch.

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Omfg :( Nathaniel's gone..

claypova
Omfg Mel B you retard :hysteric:

Kəv.
Yes omfg!!

claypova
WAT IS GONE :bigclap:

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Yes those guys are out!!! Finally the public opened their ears

taloki
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:43 AM
lets party guys. :drink:

the trash has been taken out.

ETA: The teenage girls didn't have enough credit to vote for both boybands. :lol:

Chris93
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Ronan is so damn hot!!!! Anyone else agree? :drool:

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM
:woohoo:

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Ronan, when will you learn that WAT are shit and cannot sing and will never be big.

taloki
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Ronan is so damn hot!!!! Anyone else agree? :drool:

Ronan, when will you learn that WAT are shit and cannot sing and will never be big.

he's hot but deluded as fuck if he thinks WAT will ever make it in the industry. :weirdo:

THEY SUCK and they aren't even good looking - idk why the fangirls were drooling over them?!? i guess they have low standards?

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:47 AM
that was so intense :sobbing: Mel B :ras:

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:52 AM
You know if Ronan decided to put GQ through he could actually have a REALLY good chance of winning.

Sam L
Sep 26th, 2012, 10:54 AM
You know if Ronan decided to put GQ through he could actually have a REALLY good chance of winning.
He should've put them in instead of WAT. :o

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:01 AM
scandalous :speakles: http://m.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ffactor-claims-tv-boy-band-a-fake-20120922-26dzx.html

Yoncé
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Thank fuck WAT are finally gone :cheer: if Ronan put GQ through, which he no doubt should have, he probably would have won I doubt GQ, Fortunate and The Collective would have all flopped. But I'm so happy they're gone :lol:

Also Rita was fierce :hearts:

petey_pan
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Omfg YES!!! I'm so happy. Thankyou Nat :hearts: Their ridiculous deluded fans forgot to vote :lol: they are and have always been shit. Was so happy Sammy was safe :D

petey_pan
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:34 AM
defeats the whole point of it if you don't stay with the theme. It just shows how limited her voice is tbh. :shrug:

I get what you're saying in general but I was just saying for me personally I don't care whether they stick to the theme or not I just want good performances. I get that it's unfair to the others who do push themselves outside their genres etc but that usually ends up in them becoming a bit of a joke ... ala Jason.

Kəv.
Sep 26th, 2012, 12:08 PM
scandalous :speakles: http://m.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/ffactor-claims-tv-boy-band-a-fake-20120922-26dzx.html

damn, why couldn't they sue them before the show and let GQ back in :mad:

petey_pan
Sep 26th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Suck it Ronan I knew picking two boy-bands would backfire on him :oh:

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 01:02 PM
I get what you're saying in general but I was just saying for me personally I don't care whether they stick to the theme or not I just want good performances. I get that it's unfair to the others who do push themselves outside their genres etc but that usually ends up in them becoming a bit of a joke ... ala Jason.

it's just ironic that Nat didn't choose Vendulka cos she could only sing one genre of music, and then Bella keeps sticking to her type of music :lol:

I really hope Justin or Jason get eliminated next.

claypova
Sep 26th, 2012, 01:04 PM
damn, why couldn't they sue them before the show and let GQ back in :mad:

Kev, i think it's time for you to let it go :sobbing:
Maybe we'll see Good Question again next year :bounce:

petey_pan
Sep 26th, 2012, 02:06 PM
it's just ironic that Nat didn't choose Vendulka cos she could only sing one genre of music, and then Bella keeps sticking to her type of music :lol:

I really hope Justin or Jason get eliminated next.

Good point. Nat constantly contradicts herself/makes terrible choices though :lol:

Agreed re: justin & Jason :rolleyes: they are here merely for their "battler" status. Watch them sail through the comp though.

Mattographer
Sep 26th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I tuned to watch Criminal Minds tonight but it's usually running late due to the X-Factor. Anyway, I LOL'd hard at the girls cried over the WAT eliminated :lol:

petey_pan
Sep 26th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I tuned to watch Criminal Minds tonight but it's usually running late due to the X-Factor. Anyway, I LOL'd hard at the girls cried over the WAT eliminated :lol:

:lol: yep was a good laugh! Ronan was SO pissed that was also hilarious. You could tell he thought it was going to be both boy bands in the final. :bigwave:

Mattographer
Sep 26th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Which is the other boy band? William Singe is hot from what I saw :drool: :oh:

Umberella
Sep 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Justin and Jason bore me to death. Please leave next. And nathaniel too.

Shame about WAT - i didn't particularly like them, but they weren't the worst. One member was hot too. Hopefully Bella keeps up the good work because she's easily the best there atm, followed by Angel and The Collective :)

F-R-E-A-K
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:27 PM
:woohoo:

Huntress55
Sep 26th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Although I wasn't a huge fan of WAT there were other acts that should have gone before them.

Kəv.
Sep 27th, 2012, 02:14 AM
Kev, i think it's time for you to let it go :sobbing:
Maybe we'll see Good Question again next year :bounce:

:sobbing: I think they are making a single now and were signed by Sony. Hopefully they will make into the music industry without X Factor and Ronan will realise what stupid mistake he did.

petey_pan
Sep 27th, 2012, 02:37 AM
:sobbing: I think they are making a single now and were signed by Sony. Hopefully they will make into the music industry without X Factor and Ronan will realise what stupid mistake he did.

I can see them pumping out hits for sure. There's not really anyone out there like them at the moment so I can totally see them working out :yeah:

My faves would have to be Samantha, Bella, Collective & Shiane. Can't wait to see their song choices next week.

Kəv.
Sep 27th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Anyone else reckon that Delta from the Voice is just like Natalie from X Factor?

Bad Song choices.
Annoying.
Likes everything

Kəv.
Sep 29th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Nat is actually still owning Mel how she said "we'll see when people are buying it on iTunes tomorrow" Bella's song is still in top 50!!

claypova
Sep 29th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Nat only said that cos she was clutching on straws while trying to defend it as a 'party song' :lol:

So Disrespectful
Sep 29th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Mel B was hilarious trying to defend Spice Girls 10 minutes after Bella made a passing joke about them. :haha: "I wouldn't want you to an attempt a Spice Girls song until you've sold 70 million records."

My favourites in order (not just by vocal skills):

Carmelo :hearts: :lick:
Samantha :hearts:
Angel :)
Bella :)
Shiane :)
Nathaniel :)
The Collective :shrug:
Fortunate :shrug:
Jason :help:
Justin :help:

Really missing Adil's arms and crying :sad:

Kəv.
Oct 1st, 2012, 09:54 AM
Ronan was just like "forget girl power, it's boy power now"

:rolleyes: ofc., his already forgotten GQ

Huntress55
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:01 AM
Ronan was just like "forget girl power, it's boy power now"

:rolleyes: ofc., his already forgotten GQ

Ronan is pretty cocky already, I think he thinks he already has it in the bag.

I mean he doesnt have a girl band so he would push boy power or whatever but he should watch what he says he might put some people off voting for his acts.

In saying that The Collective are pretty good performers.

claypova
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:03 AM
Justin's performance was REALLY good. I like it a lot :lol:

Kəv.
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:15 AM
Omg @ bella gonna sing spice girls :haha:

claypova
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:26 AM
Bella is singing Big Yellow taxi by Joni Mitchell :confused:

Kəv.
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:28 AM
Oh, they showed the promo and I thought it was :lol:

claypova
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:35 AM
http://au.tv.yahoo.com/x-factor/news/article/-/15006513/song-list-top-10-hits/ :p

claypova
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:39 AM
Vocally, Bella's performance was so good. But her dancing was SO awkward :lol:

Huntress55
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:40 AM
I thought she was cute awkward :p

I just loooooove her voice though.

Kəv.
Oct 1st, 2012, 10:42 AM
The Bella from her first audition to now seems so different :awww:

So Disrespectful
Oct 1st, 2012, 01:23 PM
Carmelo is so cute :lol:

petey_pan
Oct 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM
My rankings for tonight!

1.Bella - Great song for her. Sounded perfect. Dancing was adorable (I didn't find it awkward at all wasn't like she was krumping or anything). Loved the hair extensions :inlove:
2.Collective - They just work, for a boyband I don't find them cheesy. Vocally always on point and everything is just natural. Hoping for a ballad soon though to mix it up.
3.Fortunate - The first time i've really liked them, song suited them and they actually stood out tonight.
4.Angel - Totally agree with the judges about her over-singing the ending, but the rest was flawless as usual and the piano was a nice touch. P.s bring back the Turban the hair is hideous.
5.Sammy - Agree with Ronan *puke* but lost connection when over-singing the ending, was totally in to it before she did that. Still good though.
6.Nathaniel - Very good but not a standout, pretty easy on the eye though. Pretty indifferent.
7.Shiane - God bless her she's just adorable and I love her personality. I'm a weirdo and I actually like when she doesn't pronounce things properly :oh: I thought this performance needed more in the chorus.
8.Justin - Really liked the first half and thought I was going to really like it but totally lost me at the end. Whenever he tries to move/perform it feels really daggy.
9.Jason - Less cheesy than the previous two weeks but still reeked of karaoke. Very hard song to sing though and did a decent job of it.
10. Carmello - I really like his personality and i do think he can really sing at times, but this was vocally a train-wreck. My ears are still bleeding and he made absolutely NO attempt to connect to the lyrics or mood of the song. I guess most of that is still down to nerves, but for me it was the equivalent of someone delivering a high school english oral with absolutely no expression reading it off a piece of paper :lol:

I think Jason & Carmello SHOULD be bottom 2 but knowing Australia I think it will be....... Sammy again and....... Angel. Simply because they got bad comments from the judges. This always happens though, the judges go really easy on people like Jason/Justin etc and expect SO much from more talented contestants therefore give them more criticism... and the blind sheep voters lap up every word. I hope I'm wrong though :scared:

Dani12
Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:25 AM
Fourtunate were probably my standouts of the night, I just wish Ronan didn't overcrowd the stage with dancers. Fourtunate are good enough at dancing and I wanted to see them move and not other random dancers. The blond one is amazing, his commitment is outstanding.

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:44 AM
imo, Ronan shouldn't have put on backup singers.

Fourtunate are already a group and one can sing and the others can do backups, like when they would so a harmony you couldn't really hear them because of the backup singers.

claypova
Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:28 AM
Yup Fourtunate were amazing last night! Although I don't like them, Jason and Justin were impressive. And we got to hear Jayden and Justin in the Collective sing :eek:

Fourtunate were probably my standouts of the night, I just wish Ronan didn't overcrowd the stage with dancers. Fourtunate are good enough at dancing and I wanted to see them move and not other random dancers. The blond one is amazing, his commitment is outstanding.

especially after he told Nat to not put dancers for Bella :lol:

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:34 AM
^ you mean Julian? :lol:

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:35 AM
:nerner: GQ are gonna have their single released before everyone else in the comp :lol:

lGGuXOmL8IQ

claypova
Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:37 AM
^ you mean Julian? :lol:

Oops, yes Julian. I keep on forgetting, cos I only remember his name starts with J :lol:

claypova
Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:39 AM
:nerner: GQ are gonna have their single released before everyone else in the comp :lol:

lGGuXOmL8IQ

so much autotune, but sounds pretty good!

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:42 AM
The Veronica's :inlove:

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
:haha: omg "the bitch will be back next week"

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:11 AM
Angel in bottom two :sobbing: what the hell is wrong with AUS

taloki
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:12 AM
I can't believe Carmelo is safe! :hysteric:

Bottom two - Angel & Justin

claypova
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Carmelo safe, and Angel is in bottom two. LORD :haha::haha::haha:

:facepalm:

Huntress55
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:14 AM
They'd be crazy to send Angel home.

taloki
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM

lGGuXOmL8IQ

The "yeah, yeah, yeah" auto-tuned bit sounds horrible!

I wonder how the full song is gonna sound, can't really tell with that sneak peek.

Umberella
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:44 AM
Justin better leave or I'm gonna have to slap some bitch.

claypova
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:48 AM
Gangnam Style :hysteric:

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:51 AM
I hate it how Ronan is so competitive, I mean omg, why would you send someone talented home just so you have a better chance of winning..

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:51 AM
^^ what, where, when?? :hysteric:

claypova
Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Psy's performing on xfactor in 2 week OMG :rolls:

Kəv.
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:01 AM
OMG :woohoo:

Dani12
Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:39 AM
whoooooooooo leffttt????

claypova
Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:10 PM
^ Justin did.

Dani12
Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM
Thank god.

petey_pan
Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:06 PM
Phew. Losing Angel so early would have sucked. Ronan is such a dick, I can't stand him. So strategic, he's always been that way - he goes soft of crappy acts who he knows have no chance of winning and is really hard on threats to his members leaving.

milakunise
Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:15 PM
From Starting time I love X- Factor In which all stunts which is done by the candidates such a awesome TV shows. By This show we can learn some thing like how to do this is in ground level. Very interesting program.:)

petey_pan
Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
Anyone think Angel has a serious attitude problem? I only just watched the actual sing off/judges voting part. Mel B was giving her great advice about showing her personality more etc and she just didn't take ANYTHING on board, she stood there with an entitled sooky "I shouldn't be in the bottom 2" look on her face. I mean.... she shouldn't have been - but a little bit of humility wouldn't go astray, take a leaf from Samantha Jade's book who was in that position week 1. I've totally gone off her now.

Yoncé
Oct 5th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Anyone think Angel has a serious attitude problem? I only just watched the actual sing off/judges voting part. Mel B was giving her great advice about showing her personality more etc and she just didn't take ANYTHING on board, she stood there with an entitled sooky "I shouldn't be in the bottom 2" look on her face. I mean.... she shouldn't have been - but a little bit of humility wouldn't go astray, take a leaf from Samantha Jade's book who was in that position week 1. I've totally gone off her now.

This.

And the obvious tension between Mel and Nat won't help Mel's advice get in either. Angel really is hard to connect with right now and she needs to let go if she wants to huge, which is what she should be with a voice like that. She kind of reminds me of Diana from The Voice, they can both sing anything and sing it well but struggled to get a fan base because the didn't let their personality show.

Kəv.
Oct 5th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I just realised (which probably you've all had already) Nat's brain needs fixing..

Really she should've done for Bella 'Big Yellow Taxi' for Bella in Party Week, it was upbeat + she was dancing.
Then she could've done 'What makes you beautiful' for Top 10 week, it would've been a hit and would've of had negative comments..

+ How Angel oversung the last bit of her song, wouldn't a good mentor correct that?

claypova
Oct 5th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Big Yellow Taxi is still not a party song though :shrug:
But the wymb performance would've been good for last week's top 10 :lol:

So Disrespectful
Oct 5th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Mel's critique is usually redundant and opinion based rather than constructive.

"I don't like sad songs."
"That was too musical theatre."
"I would have picked a newer song."
"That rubbed me the wrong way."
"You're a better vocalist than Britney Spears so why sing one of her songs?"

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 5th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Angel is good, no doubt about that, but boring for music industry these days.

Yoncé
Oct 5th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Mel's critique is usually redundant and opinion based rather than constructive.

"I don't like sad songs."
"That was too musical theatre."
"I would have picked a newer song."
"That rubbed me the wrong way."
"You're a better vocalist than Britney Spears so why sing one of her songs?"

Which is why I love her :inlove:

She always throws shade at the other mentors too, off the show :oh:

petey_pan
Oct 9th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Some big hits and misses last night. Going to start getting tough soon.

My Rankings for last night.

1.Nathaniel. This is what he needed - by far the standout of the night. Best performance of the season for me.
2.Samantha. Sensational, I knew she could sing but wow that note in the middle :eek: fog was way over the top though :lol:
3.Bella. Thought this song choice would be a train wreck but handled it very well and sounded fantastic in parts. Agree with Guy though she needs to be stripped back.

BIG GAP

4.Collective. By far their weakest so far, Totally cheesy outfits and just a bland version of the song. Very disappointed in Ronan playing it safe.
5.Jason. Can't believe I'm ranking him so high but it's more to do with the other acts being awful. He looks better and personality is infectious. Mel needs to start presenting him as an actual artist though not a joke act. The dancing is completely daggy and needs to stop if he wants any kind of career as an artist. He's better than what he's being presented as.
6. Fortunate. They stepped up last week, but back to bland same old this week. Actually went to get a drink in the middle of this. I've seen so many acts like them in the past they do nothing for me.
7. Angel . She got the pimp spot sining last and they were obviously trying to create the "Angel comes back fighting" moment - failed miserably. Messing up the words at this stage of the comp :help: and just a messy shouty over the top performance for me. I hated it.

BIGGER GAP

8. Shiane I hate to rank her so low because she has totally won me over - but this was the kind of performance you would expect from a school production or something. I don't think she was comfortable with the song AT ALL which is Nat's fault. Janis Joplin is an absolute one off and I don't know what Nat's thought process was for this?! This was not a challenge it was an impossible task. She'll be safe though.
9. Carmello Nice boy, nice voice - no X-Factor in any way shape or form. Constantly out of time and just wandering around the stage with absolutely no presence. Please end it Australia.

I usually try and guess who will be the bottom 2 but with the way things have gone I have absolutely no idea. Could be anyone.

Yoncé
Oct 9th, 2012, 01:43 AM
I hated Bella's peformance to be honest, it all just rubbed me up the wrong way :p Nathaniel was easily the best last night IMO his vocals were great and so was him just playing the piano!! Disaappointed by The Collective but they had to have an average peformance eventually!! Omg, Will's grunts though :inlove: I'd buy a whole album of that. I really hate the fact that The Collective ate so strong as a group but half of them are stronger solo artists than the U25 boys, it's kind of screwed Mel over. Nat has been a terrible mentor, all of her song choices have been questionable. I liked Jason's performance, he's starting to grow on me, a lot.

Dani12
Oct 9th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Nat has got to be the worst mentor of all time, how she is screwing up 3 girls with that amount of talent is just beyond words.

I only really enjoyed Nathaniel and Bella last night. The music is still toooo loud though, turn the fucking music down we want to hear them sing.

Carmelo needs to go.

Yoncé
Oct 9th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Nat should stick to acting, she's kind of decent at it. But probably is the worst mentor on any of these shows, ever. She is really screwing up Angel :o

petey_pan
Oct 9th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Agreed, Nat has easily the best category and what she's ruining all three of them. Mel isn't much better imo but at least she's a big name. Guy is easily the best mentor imo, he usually gets it spot on. I also agree with Reephoria about all the good under 25 boys getting put in to the collective - Any of them would be stronger than Josh & Carmello. This all boils down to Simon Cowell telling them to find the Aussie One Direction though. I feel very sorry for Mel though you can tell she know she has no chance of winning :lol:

claypova
Oct 9th, 2012, 05:07 AM
LOVED Nathaniel and Samantha. Bella was great too :inlove:
So disappointed with the Collective ... :o They performed vocally well, but I hated it overall. Ronan's fault though, not theirs!
Angel and Carmello deserve to be in the bottom 2. Angel forgot her lyrics, and was just screaming into her microphone at the end, and Carmello is just awful :sobbing:

Dani12
Oct 9th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Nat should stick to acting, she's kind of decent at it. But probably is the worst mentor on any of these shows, ever. She is really screwing up Angel :o

Yeah I actually don't mind her as an actress. I bet she is getting paid more on xfactor though.

Umberella
Oct 9th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Bella was the best of the night for me, as usual. There's just something about her that I can't get enough of. I agree that Nathaniel was really good too. Disappointed with Shiane and the Collective though.

I reckon bottom 2 will be Angel and either Fourtunate or Carmello.

Kəv.
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:09 AM
How did Angel get through :eek:

Kəv.
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Fourtunate and Carmelo are my bets now

Kəv.
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:12 AM
:nerner: Ronan, if you picked GQ then you'd still have 3 contestants left.

Btw, Kristina from GQ admitted she was lesbian.

claypova
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Carmello should go :lol: Fourtunate were unimpressive last night, but they don't deserve to be in the bottom 2 :(

Yoncé
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:18 AM
:nerner: Ronan, if you picked GQ then you'd still have 3 contestants left.

Btw, Kristina from GQ admitted she was lesbian.

I thought Joelle was a lesbian :lol: guess the gaydar was a tad off this time

Kəv.
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Birdy :inlove:

Although I do still think Bella's audition was better :lol:

If only Bella had performed with Birdy

claypova
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Birdy :inlove:

Although I do still think Bella's audition was better :lol:

If only Bella had performed with Birdy

Ew no. Contestant performing with a guest performer?! :lol:

Umberella
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Bella would overshadow Birdy :/

Umberella
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Plus it wouldn't be fair to the other contestants if Bella got additional air time.

Kəv.
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Imagine it though :lol:

claypova
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I get what you mean ... Bella made Birdy famous in Australia. Still seems disrespectful to make a guest performer sing with a contestant :p

Carmello would be so good if he didn't look so awkward on stage :facepalm: Go Fourtunate! :bounce:

Sam L
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Was Ronan really pissed off when Fourtunate were in the bottom 2? He's so hot when he's pissed off. :drool:

Dani12
Oct 9th, 2012, 09:52 AM
I thought Joelle was a lesbian :lol: guess the gaydar was a tad off this time

I just always figured they were dating and just said they were "friends".

Yoncé
Oct 9th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Kind of expected :shrug: wasn't surprised by anything!! Birdy was flawless :hearts: I love that she's finally becoming big outside the UK but don't really like that it took an xfactor audition for people to know her.

Was Ronan really pissed off when Fourtunate were in the bottom 2? He's so hot when he's pissed off. :drool:

Mel was :lol: the "I'm done" *storms off in front of camera* :hearts:

Yoncé
Oct 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM
I'm also really scared about 80s week.

Dani12
Oct 9th, 2012, 10:46 AM
80s week is just any other week for Ronan anyway.

claypova
Oct 9th, 2012, 10:52 AM
I loved the Birdy performance! Her voice is so amazing :D And more so, the crowd actually shut up for once :hysteric:
Gangnam Style next week :tears:

Kəv.
Oct 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Woops, Kristina wasn't lesbian, it was just exaggeration which I didn't understand :lol:

hectopascal
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:28 AM
I thought Bella's audition was much better than Birdy :eek:

claypova
Oct 10th, 2012, 11:32 AM
I thought Bella's audition was much better than Birdy :eek:

they were both amazing, it just comes down to which voice you prefer :lol: Personally, I like Birdy's voice more :p

Sam L
Oct 15th, 2012, 10:13 AM
How good was Bella?