Isn't the worse thing ever!? :help:

Discuss.

Stamp Paid
Aug 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Yes! Pay somebody to do it for you.

Nicolás89
Aug 20th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Money. :p

And I'm scared they would steal stuff from me, I've heard of people missing tools, food, clothes, etc. and that's when they hire these trustful specialized in moving companies.

ico4498
Aug 20th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Money. :p

And I'm scared they would steal stuff from me, I've heard of people missing tools, food, clothes, etc. and that's when they hire these trustful specialized in moving companies.

insurance.

Brooklyn90
Aug 20th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Yeah it sucks!

edificio
Aug 20th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Moving to someplace new is great, but packing up and then unpacking are horrible tasks. Hate it hate hate it. I've done it so many times too.

One packer asked me if he could have an item of mine (mini speakers). It really made me wonder if he knew the difference between a tag sale and a moving job. Who knows what he took without asking. I still wonder where are some of my things. The insurance $ doesn't make up for the loss of irreplaceable items. :(

Sean.
Aug 21st, 2012, 12:22 AM
You think that's bad? At least you've had the excitement of moving into a new place. We've just had our entire house remodelled, renovated & redecorated, so I've had to pretty much live out of a suitcase for months! :o

Nicolás89
Aug 21st, 2012, 03:01 AM
Moving to someplace new is great, but packing up and then unpacking are horrible tasks. Hate it hate hate it. I've done it so many times too.

One packer asked me if he could have an item of mine (mini speakers). It really made me wonder if he knew the difference between a tag sale and a moving job. Who knows what he took without asking. I still wonder where are some of my things. The insurance $ doesn't make up for the loss of irreplaceable items. :(

It's not that exciting when you're forced to move out though. :lol:

And yea, that's my biggest fear.

You think that's bad? At least you've had the excitement of moving into a new place. We've just had our entire house remodelled, renovated & redecorated, so I've had to pretty much live out of a suitcase for months! :o

Mmmmmh I don't have that. My life still sucks more than yours. :tears: ;) :p

Steven.
Nov 8th, 2012, 08:49 AM
On a different note, does anyone actually WANT to move out? Not really as a means of escape but moreso like uh the whole notion of freedom and just feeling like nothing is holding you back?

I know I'm only 19 and it "might be just a phase" but honestly I've thought about it since the earlier days of high school. idk always been sick of Sydney, and I definitely feel bogged down but at the same time the idea of moving is really scary too, like just the unknown.

Like with so many places in the world to go, how do you know exactly where to go? Nobody has time to like check out every single location idk I do have places in mind where I do want to end up living for a while though before packing up and moving again probs (I get bored of people/places/things more easily than most people I've noticed :lol:)

what would you guys say is the hardest part about moving out is? and how would you manage these problems?