PDA

View Full Version : The X Factor UK ( WTF British, sending ELLA home?!?!? )

M.P
Aug 19th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Yesterday

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/430309_10151000600753302_754639405_n.jpg

starts your discusion :p

ElusiveChanteuse
Aug 19th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Why not you start first?

M.P
Aug 19th, 2012, 02:51 PM
i can't find a torrent work...........so i haven't watch yet...

Saori Kimura Fan
Aug 19th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I watch five minutes maximum of this show. It was a guy doing a bad Louis Armstrong impersonation. Of course, the crowd don't know who Louis Armstrong is, so they think it's funny. :o :help:

TigerTim
Aug 19th, 2012, 03:57 PM
:facepalm:

M.P
Aug 19th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Nicole still can't say a "NO" :lol:

Umberella
Aug 19th, 2012, 04:19 PM
That chick who immitated pink was so classless. I didn't like her at all. But the girl who sang the song dedicated to her grandfather was beautiful!!

M.P
Aug 19th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Mel B :haha:

Ella is good, and good song!

ElusiveChanteuse
Aug 19th, 2012, 05:47 PM
That chick who immitated pink was so classless. I didn't like her at all. But the girl who sang the song dedicated to her grandfather was beautiful!!
+1.

The Pink girl was somehow asked by the producers to sing a Pink song, hence she said "you guys asked me to sing it", even though the judges didn't ask her to do. But indeed they messed with the wrong people and they deserved the thrashing.:lol:

Mary Cherry.
Aug 19th, 2012, 09:09 PM
I'm not finding any of it funny anymore :sad: I did like the girl at the end though, despite the sob story.

Hopefully it'll pick up over the next few weeks.

Saori Kimura Fan
Aug 19th, 2012, 09:36 PM
I'm not finding any of it funny anymore :sad: I did like the girl at the end though, despite the sob story.

Hopefully it'll pick up over the next few weeks.

Many loved it at first because, the people doing the auditions were REAL. They ACTUALLY thought they were great singers. Now, it's as if someone has seen this, and thinks it can make them an internet hit, just by acting this way. I get the feeling it's more rehearsed. And the performers are doing exactly that, performing. :lol: If you know what I mean? (I've had 2-3 days of FF torture, so cut me some slack ;) )

Can this be topped?

KkKaTeWI3KM

M.P
Aug 20th, 2012, 04:33 PM
that guy actually can be in a boyband :p

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Good news.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19311823

Of course that is still 8.7 million too many but it is still a positive step in the right direction. It has to be a matter of time before people finally get bored of this show and crave something better.

Monica_Rules
Aug 20th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Still the most watched show on saturday night.

I do get the feeling that the Olympics are going to have a huge efect on British Culture. Is the decade of celeb culture finally over?

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 20th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Still the most watched show on saturday night.

I do get the feeling that the Olympics are going to have a huge efect on British Culture. Is the decade of celeb culture is finally over?

Please God, yes!!! :bowdown:

M.P
Sep 24th, 2012, 03:11 PM
the Dad didn't make it to judge house but the joke make it :o WTF and they goes to Nicole :oh:
Ella :yeah:

petey_pan
Sep 24th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Ella's version of believe :inlove: I want her album NOW

Michalka
Sep 27th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Still pissed that they didn't put Joseph Whelan through :bigcry: WTF?

Rooting for the Over-28s this year :oh:

AlissonValerio
Sep 27th, 2012, 01:55 PM
I wanna kill Nicole!!!!!!! It's her fault that Joseph didn't make it to the Judges House. I'm so mad! Arrrrrrrrrrgh.

M.P
Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:58 AM
Nicole Nicole Nicole......same old SHIT

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:46 AM
Yeah how did Joseph not making it?:facepalm:

M.P
Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:50 PM
and Rylan make it through the live show :spit:

AlissonValerio
Oct 5th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Nicole strikes again. Joseph on bootcamp and now Jake and Adam on Judges House. I just can't!!! Cheryl Cole HAS to be back in the next season.

Zhao
Oct 7th, 2012, 04:14 AM
te79K32rRqM

The rendition is too chessy and who is that b*tch who says that the song choice is dated... rude!

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 7th, 2012, 04:27 AM
:lol: Not bad but still needless to say, no one can beat the original (yet).:oh:

Umberella
Oct 7th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Gary was so fucking out of line this episode. Firstly in regards to what he said about Rylan, I truly wanted to slap him! He was so unprofessional with his sly, backhanded comments. Seriously man, we understand that he's not your favourite performer, but that was not appropriate. You cannot tell a singer that they do not deserve to be on the show and criticise Nicole for using her discretion and bringing him there. That is totally out of line and disrespectful to Nicole as a mentor. And then he had the nerve to bring it up again during his critique of Kye's performance. Get over it you twat.

And then telling Jahmene not to oversing songs. Hello, last time I checked, you were mentoring Melanie who hit like THE biggest, most exaggurated note of the night. And then you comment on how amazing she is. I agree, Melanie was great, but don't be strategic and criticise Jahmene like that. Its so transparent, just because he is strong competition for you.

Apart from that, Tulisa was lovely as always. And Louie seemed clueless. I hate that he screwed Union J over with that song choice, because they are so cute and have such potential. Oh wells. Kye and Ella were the standouts for me. I think the bottom 2 will be Union J (unfortunately) and Carolynne.

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 7th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Actually I feel good for this year's quality, except for a couple of them.:oh: I can feel they're trying to make the show more relevant with the song choices but still for some performances.:o

Who the hell's idea asking a country singer singing a Nicki Minaj pop/rap song?:facepalm: despite that, I actually see the potential of the song being sung in that arrangement. Poor Carolynne being screwed by Gary.:rolleyes:

Rylan :spit: His performance though is rather alright.:lol:

Jahmene did oversing a little and kind of off in some parts but even if he sings in a controlled way, I think it's already enough to wow the public. But one thing I also started to get annoyed by is his giggles.:facepalm: :lol:

Christopher did justice on that Mariah's song, so good luck. I'm actually quite impressed by him not being that nervous like she was during his audition. He improved on his nerves controlling way better than Jahmene.

I like District3. Love their twist on that classic Tina Turner song but I feel like they could've made the song even more intense during the chorus.

James is also pretty good. Very cool performance. Not sure if he will get the public support with his image but his makeover is quite surprisingly good too.:eek:

Lucy is pretty brave singing her own song on first liveshow? First time ever in X Factor history?:lol: Nice to see her doing her own thing.

Union J got screwed by Louis.:o The production screams gay to me.:o I like Jaymi, the vocalist in that group.:oh:

MK1 is a relevant group and pretty good but I don't see it going very far.:shrug:

Jade is ok, nice tone in her voice, a little nasally in her vocal for my taste though. Forgettable performance.:shrug:

Kye, needless to say, arguably the top 3 best performance of the night. Flawless imo.

Ella, is pretty good too but not totally flawless. Some off notes especially that last note. Need some more vocal lessons to get much better. But overall she's one of the fave in the competition.

Melanie :drool: My #1 fave this season. Totally brought down the house. She is like already a legend in the music industry. Rock on Mel. It' will be a disaster if she doesn't get through to the big finale.

M.P
Oct 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM
District 3 - I don't like tham at all!

James - Rap is better han singing

Melanie - she is so good, looks like a diva, i hope she sing some comtemperary

Lucy - Brave to sing er own song, i think she get some "1 dimentional" comment

MK1 - i see so much potential, and i am so excited to see them. but the girl's vocal is weaker than ever, Lucis

Christopher - every second of this song i :o , every move getting gayer and gayerto me :o

Union J - Lucis :tape: WTF you gave them 80s song and dance :tape: they are WAY btter than Distict 3

Jade - this is not enough, i wan to see more

Rylan - :tape: Nicole and him is the same type of person, i am see them on the street saying "Oh you're fabulous!" "Oh no yo're fabulous too" " Yeah we're Fabulous" "Those Bitches won't stand us!" :oh:

Kye - i like it

Ella - No.1 girl! the song is not too right for her, but still hands down the best potential girl

Caro - i dunno how Nicko Minay is country :eek: she should sing Mr. Know It All

Jahmene - i think it is oversing, the song is just not fit with this kind of singing

1. Melanie
2. Ella
3. Kye
4. Caro
5. Jade
6. Lucy
7. MK1
8. James
9. Jahmene
10. Christopher
11. District 3
12. Union J
13. Rylan

Sean.
Oct 7th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Good:
Jahmene - Given the right song, he's great. Did slightly over sing though! Not sure people will like him though.

James - Really surprised me tonight, he didn't feature on my radar before, but I really enjoyed his performance.

Kye - Not a favourite of mine, but he's good a good voice and it was a good performance. Did notice he ducked out of the high note though!

Ella - fantastic vocal performance, really like her voice

Melanie - AMAZING, she must be careful not to shout sometimes, but when she controls her vocal well she's brilliant. I'd but her album!

Carolynn - loved what she did with the song. She's got a great tone to her voice. Possibly my favourite! :hearts:

Ok:
Lucy - really respect her as an artist, she's a god song writer, but she's just not right for the show!

Jade - it's a shame, because I like her, but it was a the wrong song choice. Forgettable!

Disliked:
Rylan - Nice guy, but no amount production can hide his weak vocals.

Dictrict 3 - they're really outdated, 3 choir boys trying to appear current.

MK1 - The girl was of key and they boring. Plus I just don't like them for some reason.

Union J - I actually liked these up until now, but they weren't good. The black haired one has a great voice though! Hopefully they stay and they do better with a different song!

Didn't see Christopher. Can't be arsed with him!

Sean.
Oct 7th, 2012, 09:02 PM
:facepalm: Louis is so fucking annoying! Just make a decision, either way!

Gutted Caro went, thought she had a great voice! :sad:

Having said that, I hope Rylan stays for a while, just to piss Gary off. He was totally out of order! He should be forced to apologise. :rolleyes:

Cilla
Oct 7th, 2012, 09:24 PM
I didn't even watch, but twitter was blowing up over it :oh: The result was NID :oh:

KournikovaFan91
Oct 7th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Why are people still shocked by stuff like this :haha:

I only saw the sing-off/decision while waiting for Downton but I knew what would happen :lol:

Mary Cherry.
Oct 7th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Could see it coming a mile off :sobbing:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 8th, 2012, 12:15 AM
who in bottom 2 with Caro?:o It's all stupid Gary's fault for all the stupid song choices.:facepalm: Caro :hug: Victim of XF's conspiracy.

petey_pan
Oct 8th, 2012, 01:08 AM
The biggest disappointment is that Christopher wasn't in the bottom 2 :rolleyes: that twat needs to go immediately.

I feel bad for Carolyn as she had a nice voice but like Tulisa said.... there are stronger singers than her and she was never going to make it far, and Gary really screwed any chance she had over with that song choice.

Rylan is the joke act.... but there always has to be one and he's very fun to watch. I would have missed him more than Carolyn. Gary is a spoilt child with the awful comments he makes to Rylan, it is way out of line, I'm yet to see a meaner judge on any talent show and it's not even in an entertaining way - it makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Mary Cherry.
Oct 8th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I don't like how they're trying to tell us all that the joke acts should be taken seriously. I miss the days of Wagner and Jedward where they were purposely put there as joke acts :sobbing:

M.P
Oct 8th, 2012, 03:49 AM
why we have to see a joke act every year from Lucis, but now Nicole?! can we get a break of joke?!

petey_pan
Oct 8th, 2012, 04:17 AM
why we have to see a joke act every year from Lucis, but now Nicole?! can we get a break of joke?!

Although he is the novelty act of the season ... I think he has a better chance of making it in the music industry today than Carolyn, Christopher and both of those B grade boy bands. If it were Idol or the voice obviously he'd have no business being there, but it is the X-Factor after all and despite his vocal limitations he has a lot more "X" than many others :lol:

Umberella
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Am I the only one here who actually likes Rylan? His voice isn't really that bad... I mean really, he is not trying to market himself as a great singer. He's gonna end up being a Britney or Cheryl type performer who doesn't sing well, but puts on an awesome show. And there is no rule saying that such an artist can't emerge from the X Factor.

Oh, and Gary's comments while giving the verdict are fucking low. I have zero respect for that man - you can have an opinion, but to constantly degrade them on public television and tell them they don't have the talent to be there etc. is not acceptable.

Harry.
Oct 8th, 2012, 08:49 AM
A farce. What leaves me fuming is this talentless asshole is robbing other more deserving people of their chance.

Also, it was scripted, dur. http://www.gravesendreporter.co.uk/what-s-on/louis_walsh_unable_to_make_up_his_mind_as_rylan_su rvives_vote_1_1574543

M.P
Oct 8th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Am I the only one here who actually likes Rylan? His voice isn't really that bad... I mean really, he is not trying to market himself as a great singer. He's gonna end up being a Britney or Cheryl type performer who doesn't sing well, but puts on an awesome show. And there is no rule saying that such an artist can't emerge from the X Factor.

Oh, and Gary's comments while giving the verdict are fucking low. I have zero respect for that man - you can have an opinion, but to constantly degrade them on public television and tell them they don't have the talent to be there etc. is not acceptable.

at least Britney and Cheryl can SING ON KEY, but he can't :tape: Begining of te song IS BAD!
i support what Gary said, he shouldn't even in that top6 BOYs, it's all Nicole's fault, definitely the producer or Simon

duhcity
Oct 8th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I just wanted to cry because I realized that that's what Brits think country music is :sobbing:

Mary Cherry.
Oct 8th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I just wanted to cry because I realized that that's what Brits think country music is :sobbing:

I don't know whether she genuinely is a country singer/country fan (I missed most of the auditions & boot camp) but even if she was, there is no way in hell they'd let her sing country on the show :lol: Shame, really.

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 8th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Is she not?:scratch: I mean she has the voice to bring country music to UK.:shrug:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 8th, 2012, 01:55 PM

I actually also like Rylan but to pick him over a singer like Carolyn it's just too much.:o and stupid Louis.:facepalm: If he's still there there'll always be joke acts/controversies happening.:o and now with Nicole.:o

I just hope Carolyn will go to other shows like The Voice.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 8th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I just hope Carolyn will go to other shows like The Voice.

She shouldn't waste her time, she will NEVER make it big in the music industry.

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 14th, 2012, 04:14 AM
She shouldn't waste her time, she will NEVER make it big in the music industry.

Never say never.:oh:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 14th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Jahmene - to me, better than last week, more control but somehow the vocals felt a little off at times.
Christopher - I think his time will end soon. Not really good.
Union J - Much better for sure than last week.
Ella - :eek: big risk but it turned out pretty good. Her vocal needs a lot more maturity since it has some visible flaws.
James - Growing in me every time I watch him performing. A dark horse for sure.
Lucy - Decent performance but don't think her style will last her long in this competition.
District3 - Definitely getting mixed review. Like the performance at some point but still some flaws. :lol: @ Nicole's comments on baby oil.:haha:
Jade - Now this is what you called a flawless performance. Classy and simple. Definitely miles improvement than last week's forgettable performance. Her style is fine but she needs to work on her charisma more, or else she'll be always overshadowed by the others.
MK1 - Always giving good performances but need that big moment in order to put themselves as a fave to win the competition.
Kye - Something's wrong this week the performance. Maybe the mash-up failure?:lol: Not feeling it. Seems like the judges agree with me.:oh:
Rylan - :happy: I actually somehow like this performance. Kind of complete entertainment.:oh: Guilty pleasure for sure.
Melanie - Seems like a difficult song to sing but she did it rather good. That said, my least liked performance from her so far in the competition.

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 14th, 2012, 06:31 AM
UKLlvIYCDKY
Jaymi from Union J.:eek: :oh: He actually reminded me of a poster in TF.:lol:

Umberella
Oct 14th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Jahmene - I liked it, one of his better performances for sure. I don't think the judges should talk about the "ladies" though because he really isn't that attractive >_> And his giggling through the comments annoyed me SO much. His performance was still good though.

Christopher - Will probably leave the competition, if not will definitely be in the bottom 2. He only got through by the pity vote last week, but this was seriously not good. Karaoke to the max.

Union J - They're talented and cute, I like them a lot :3 The song choice was really good too! The guy who sang first has a really awesome voice especially.

Ella - She's so beautiful, she seriously can do no wrong. Probably my favourite performance of the night.

James - My other favourite performance. So much emotion and passion. There were some off notes, but who cares, I think it made it seem more raw and emotional. I'm a massive fan.

Lucy - She's cute, but I don't know how long it will last. She sounds very repetitive. Her performance of Tea and Toast was still one of my favourite things this season.

District3 - They can harmonise well, but Union J eclipses them in every other way. If it wasn't for their massive fan base, I would say they should be bottom 2. Kind of forgettable tbh.

Jade - She sounded lovely, but I just find her boring! I can't help it. She is really talented though. Hopefully she brings some personality next week.
MK1 - Louis taking them in the WRONG direction. Wtf is with the cheesy, happy, old songs? They are meant to be current and exciting. I'm hoping they do something better next week.

Kye - Biggest disappointment of the night for me. I have liked all of his performances so far, and knowing he was singing Rihanna really got me excited. But no, it just didn't go anywhere. He was still decent compared to others, but I know he can do better.

Rylan - The gangnam style thing made me roll my eyes. I liked his performance last week, but this one seemed a bit too much. Hopefully he does something a bit stripped back next week because its getting too predictable.

Melanie - Very screamy. I like her, but that performance rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. She should hopefully be through though

petey_pan
Oct 14th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Wow James is incredible. Didn't love anyone else last night.

Mary Cherry.
Oct 14th, 2012, 01:43 PM
I don't like how they're trying to tell us all that the joke acts should be taken seriously. I miss the days of Wagner and Jedward where they were purposely put there as joke acts :sobbing:

I'm glad they took my advice, Rylan was fucking hilarious last night :hysteric:

M.P
Oct 14th, 2012, 03:02 PM
1. Ella : :yeah: i was waiting that note and WOW

2. Jade : Pure and simple amazing, i think she is a dark house

3. Melanie : i don't know the song, and slightly weaker than last week

4. Union J : on the right track, the harmonise has to work on

5. James : i am ot so connected within, it is so hard to see him to sing like so painful.

6. Lucy : this week is better than last week

7-9
Christopher : certain part are okay, certain part are MEH
Jahmene : same as Christopher
Distract 3 : other than harmonise is great, it is so 90s like BSB's ballad back in the day

10. MK1 : what a mess of song

11. Kye : Wrong song choice, i was excitted when hearing Rihanna name, but everything just went wrong, his voice just not fit, becoz his vice is average at best.

12. Rylan : it is ntertaining......but the singing is complete horrid.

duhcity
Oct 14th, 2012, 08:01 PM
I think they want to make Rylan a joke act, but he seriously believes he's a strong singer.

I mean really, Ella is just miles ahead of everyone in terms of singing.

Mary Cherry.
Oct 14th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Rylan :worship:

Laura_VeeFan
Oct 14th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Yes Rylan :haha:

He's the only thing I enjoyed about Saturday. I'll probably stop watching when he goes :haha:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 15th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I think they want to make Rylan a joke act, but he seriously believes he's a strong singer.

I mean really, Ella is just miles ahead of everyone in terms of singing.

Is he? He claims he's nnever the best singer in the show but more of a performer/entertainer.:shrug:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 15th, 2012, 12:21 AM
wtf? Melanie's home?:hysteric: :sobbing: Who the hell let her go home?:rolleyes:

silverwhite
Oct 15th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Tulisa :oh:

M.P
Oct 15th, 2012, 02:48 AM
NO,Nicole made it deadlock!

silverwhite
Oct 15th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Nicole chose to send District 3 home. Louis, Tulisa + deadlock eliminated Melanie :shrug:

M.P
Oct 15th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Distract 3 should have go home, geez they are boring and ugly :rolleyes:

M.P
Oct 15th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Nicole chose to send District 3 home. Louis, Tulisa + deadlock eliminated Melanie :shrug:

saw on facebook, Nicole choose someone and make it to deadlock

silverwhite
Oct 15th, 2012, 02:55 AM
saw on facebook, Nicole choose someone and make it to deadlock

Yes, but she chose District 3. Watch for yourself :o

vmQtU-3Jl4k

M.P
Oct 15th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Melanie :sobbing: Tulisa :smash: Distrist 3 :smash:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 15th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Tulisa :o Oh well. I'm probably watching and rooting for Rylan now.:haha:

Anyways, the UK public sucks. Mel was the last to perform and she got the least votes. Seriously?

M.P
Oct 15th, 2012, 11:45 AM
i guess the voting start at begining of the show now, so it's different... when you are at the end you are nt benefit anymore, it benefit who sing early

silverwhite
Oct 28th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Dang! I wanted Union J to go :o

To me, they seem phony and their chemistry seems forced, unlike District 3 :lol:

Mary Cherry.
Oct 28th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Fag ash breath :hysteric: This series won't get any better than that moment, I can guarantee it.

Also, has anyone noticed that all of the sing-offs this year have been really bad? Literally awful, every single one.

silverwhite
Oct 28th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Fag ash breath? :unsure:

duhcity
Oct 29th, 2012, 12:52 AM
I thin they're trying to make Tulisa relevant and in controversy again because she's so boring now.

Mynarco
Oct 29th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Apparently Tulisa is planning to write a novel. Good luck.

KournikovaFan91
Oct 29th, 2012, 03:26 AM
Everyone is so tough on my girl Tulisa :sobbing: The former judge with the criminal record always got a free ride when she was on this show, she was dubbed a National Treasure in fact. :rolleyes:

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 29th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Dang! I wanted Union J to go :o

To me, they seem phony and their chemistry seems forced, unlike District 3 :lol:
Union J basically is just a one man show (Jamie :hearts:).:lol:

Everyone is so tough on my girl Tulisa :sobbing: The former judge with the criminal record always got a free ride when she was on this show, she was dubbed a National Treasure in fact. :rolleyes:
She has criminal record?:eek:

duhcity
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Union J basically is just a one man show (Jamie :hearts:).:lol:

She has criminal record?:eek:

No, Cheryl Cole attacked a black bathroom attendant in a nightclub, called her a black bitch among other phrases.

ElusiveChanteuse
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Wait, oh I mis-read the 'former judge'.:oh: I thought you initially meant Tulisa.:oh: Yeah, I know Cheryl then. I'm also surprised how well she got received by the UK. Maybe beauty does make a difference.:oh:

Mynarco
Oct 29th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Geordie chav. EEW.

Umberella
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Apparently Tulisa is planning to write a novel. Good luck.

It's already been written and released, it's called "honest" :)

I love t. Easily the best judge on any X factor, up there with Mel b. I love how honest she is without being mean about it. And her cliche phrases - "on point", "urban edge", "little muffins" etc - are so cute. Not to mention she actually does a good job with her mentoring eg little mix. Hopefully she takes Ella and Lucy just as far. Gotta love her :D

Mary Cherry.
Oct 29th, 2012, 11:43 AM

Tulisa's hardly a pillar of society either :lol:

I think Dannii & Sharon were much better judges than both tbh, although neither appeal to the tweenage market so they're long gone. Tulisa lacks serious knowledge of any music that's either older than 10 years or not "urban".

Mary Cherry.
Nov 4th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Hahahahaha bye Kye.

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 4th, 2012, 11:13 PM
WHat? Kye left?:facepalm: He's pretty much very relevant in the over 30s group and still being eliminated. UK public :o

Umberella
Nov 5th, 2012, 12:28 AM
It was kind of expected tbh. The next 2 weeks will probably be district 3 and rylan leaving, then after that it will get interesting.

M.P
Nov 5th, 2012, 03:10 AM
how Christopher still not bottom?!?!?!

Cilla
Nov 18th, 2012, 09:04 PM
I don't watch X-Factor anymore, but :spit: at tonight's result :o

KournikovaFan91
Nov 18th, 2012, 09:06 PM
My girl Tulisa has no acts :sad:

I just lol-ed when Chris went through I mean WTF, Union J would always benefit from the coming out story and Rylan's spat with Gary won him votes. Obviously Liverpudlians still ringing in every week though. :shrug:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Nov 18th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Misha B on the Xtra Factor was amazing. Compare her to this year's "talent" :lol: She is in another league. Shame they didn't allow her to perform on the main show.

Anyway all the acts suck this year. I hope Rylan wins as he's the only interesting one. And he can't sing for shit :lol:

M.P
Nov 19th, 2012, 02:55 AM
i am OVER too, i will only watch Union J on youtue now :o

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 19th, 2012, 12:23 PM
wow...Ella gone. and James in bottom 2 too?:spit:

If so, then Chris and Rylan finale please.:rolls:

Yoncé
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:16 AM
What the fuck is wrong with the UK!? :tape::help: Ella >>>>>>

Inger67
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Wait how did Ella go home? :tape:

Did it go to deadlock, did the judges vote her off?

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:11 AM
I guess her song choice didn't connect much with the public.:o

It went to deadlock of course and of course she just had the least votes that night.:o

Inger67
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Tulisa is so right though :rolleyes:

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:22 AM
what did she say?:eek:

Inger67
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Basically that she is really pissed at the public for not voting for the best acts since they just assume the best ones will make it through. Also, that those two are supposed to be finalists and its not fair that one has to go.

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:34 AM
oh, true. But seems like they've treated this show as a joke nowadays.:o The days where good singers like Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke are long gone.:o

Cilla
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Tulisa cannot complain about anything. She kept Rylan in twice :o

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 24th, 2012, 12:32 PM
:lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 25th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Wow! James Arthur just blew me away. He better win the whole thing. I'm very surprised with his performances especially that Marvin Gaye's song. Didn't know he's got that side of him.:bowdown:

Rylan performances were a borefest compared to his usual exciting performances. I guess Motown/ABBA just doesn't allow joke acts.:oh: Might see him in bottom 2.:oh:

Jahmene is also pretty good. This week (Motown) actually suits him very much, and he finally controls his singing, attacked the songs at the right time. Hopefully seeing him in finale (top 3).

Union J is ok this week. Love you, Jamie.:kiss: :oh:

Why is Chris Maloney still there?:lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 25th, 2012, 07:16 AM
LpFx6S5N7uI
That's why James must win!:worship:

and Nicole :rocker2: I'm surprised she does pretty good in UK here, as opposed to what happened in the US last year.:lol:

Harry.
Nov 25th, 2012, 07:48 AM
and Nicole :rocker2: I'm surprised she does pretty good in UK here, as opposed to what happened in the US last year.:lol:

Lol this. I've actually been pleasantly surprised after the shitfest in the US version last year. She's actually been great so far, although whenever I think of the fact she put Rylan through over the other acts during Judges Houses makes me reconsider :p

James was amazing yesterday. And Christopher needs to go :fiery: He's probably voting for himself as we speak :oh: Please lord, let him be in the bottom this week. I'm pretty sure the judges will send him home

Monica_Rules
Nov 25th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Thank god that Rylan is finally gone. About 7 weeks too late but gone none the less.

Hopefully Chris goes next week

JamieOwen3
Nov 25th, 2012, 10:53 PM
When I heard Chris's name called and he was through to the Semifinals
v
v
v
v

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/JamieOwen3/DEADgif.gif

and

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/JamieOwen3/201223174XQMxHHb.gif

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 25th, 2012, 11:17 PM
I prefer Chris to go 1st but oh well. Rylan :hug:

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 25th, 2012, 11:17 PM
and Union J bottom 2.:lol:

that makes Chris Maloney never reach bottom 2 before?:eek:

M.P
Nov 26th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Rumoe said Chris lead the vote last 7 weeks...he will win....

duhcity
Nov 26th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Rylan was the only entertaining part of the show left. The rest are all so terribly blah

duhcity
Nov 26th, 2012, 06:25 AM

The entire point of her being on US XFactor was to launch her career...and it didn't. She tried to be dramatic, insightful, fun, nice, mean and everything under the sun that she came off as a mess.

ivanban
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Rumoe said Chris lead the vote last 7 weeks...he will win....

For real?! :unsure: :tape: I just watched all his performances (well, 30 seconds of each, that was the max I could bare :o ) and all of them were either cringe-worthy or he totally butchered the songs :help: :help: I suppose his target audience are 50+yo housewives :rolleyes:

OTOH, I can't get enough of listening James' performance of Hometown Glory :bowdown: :worship: :bowdown:

JamieOwen3
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:05 AM
The rich gullible OAP's have the number for him on speed-dial every Saturday or something. Why did there have to be a wildcard :rolleyes: No better yet WHY was he chosen ahead of Amy!! He has his voters wrapped around his tangoed finger.

Christopher it's time to

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/JamieOwen3/12213635QYPk4Hk2.gif

ivanban
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:22 AM
He entered the show as a WC?! :o :o :fiery:

M.P
Nov 26th, 2012, 12:02 PM
He entered the show as a WC?! :o :o :fiery:

yes te public vote him back into the show out of 4 acts

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 26th, 2012, 12:21 PM
:lol: Wow! How does a guy like him can be rumoured to top the rankings for weeks?:lol:

ElusiveChanteuse
Nov 26th, 2012, 12:22 PM
The entire point of her being on US XFactor was to launch her career...and it didn't. She tried to be dramatic, insightful, fun, nice, mean and everything under the sun that she came off as a mess.

I guess her efforts paid off in the UK though.:oh:

M.P
Nov 26th, 2012, 01:43 PM
:lol: Wow! How does a guy like him can be rumoured to top the rankings for weeks?:lol:

and he has a big lead :oh:

Umberella
Nov 27th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Chris needs to go!! Hoping Union J will win it now, but obviously they're the favourites to leave next. Shame Ella had to go so early :sad: Oh and Tulisa is apparently performing her song Sight Of You on the show next week - heaps excited for that!! :D

JamieOwen3
Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
Chris is in the mother fucking FINAL

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/fuk%20everything/grand/fuk-everything-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1392.gif

silverwhite
Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:14 PM
WTH :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:11 PM
who left? union j?

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
and chris.:rolls:

V-MAC
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:17 AM
This has been by far the most boring series of x factor ever. Such dullards in the final:zzz:

silverwhite
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:19 AM
If James doesn't win :tape: :tape: :tape:

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:47 PM
I'm still puzzled how does Chris Maloney even reach top 3?:lol: He's probably the first over-28 to reach the top 3/finale?:lol: He outlasts the likes of Kye Sones, Melanie Masson and Carolynne Poole.:rolls: and even the faves like Ella, and Rylan (:oh:).:rolls: The only reason is that he's from a rich family or he has someone very rich backing him.:lol:

Chris 84
Dec 3rd, 2012, 01:13 PM
I'm still puzzled how does Chris Maloney even reach top 3?:lol: He's probably the first over-28 to reach the top 3/finale?:lol: He outlasts the likes of Kye Sones, Melanie Masson and Carolynne Poole.:rolls: and even the faves like Ella, and Rylan (:oh:).:rolls: The only reason is that he's from a rich family or he has someone very rich backing him.:lol:

nah. i'm sure there are others, but andy abraham was over 40 when he was runner-up to shayne ward.

i'd imagine people are treating it like the joke it is and aren't bothering to waste their money voting so much as they did in recent years. dunno why that's helped chris, but i guess he has a dedicated army of middle-aged housewives.
not that the others are great. james arthur does the exact same thing to every song he sings (ie sing it with "pain" in his voice) and jahmene can sing, but won't sell. in fact, of the 3 left, james is the only one who has a chance of selling long-term, but i doubt he will. cowell won't be pleased.

Cilla
Dec 9th, 2012, 01:31 AM
This ep should produce some more amaze Nicole GIFs :hysteric:

Angry!Nicole :inlove: You snatch that mic, Nicole :oh:

mpTvsV5KTA4

JamieOwen3
Dec 9th, 2012, 01:47 AM
YESSSS woooohooooo

My British public FINALLY came through

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/JamieOwen3/1Lakeish.gif

Cilla
Dec 9th, 2012, 01:54 AM
James & Nicole. She was still upset after this :rolls:

3KPwN8C2LRM

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 9th, 2012, 04:07 AM
This ep should produce some more amaze Nicole GIFs :hysteric:

Angry!Nicole :inlove: You snatch that mic, Nicole :oh:

mpTvsV5KTA4
:haha: :lol: Somehow it's a little unprofessional, especially it's from Nicole who has the stage experience for years now.:oh: I thought we could hear it here? Or is it not for the live audience?

YESSSS woooohooooo

My British public FINALLY came through

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af264/JamieOwen3/1Lakeish.gif
:cheer:

James & Nicole. She was still upset after this :rolls:

3KPwN8C2LRM
Much better there.:oh:

duhcity
Dec 9th, 2012, 10:35 AM
:haha: :lol: Somehow it's a little unprofessional, especially it's from Nicole who has the stage experience for years now.:oh: I thought we could hear it here? Or is it not for the live audience?

Then again, imagine how controversial it would have been if Jahmene had left, and her attitude would have been justified.
But then, I mean we'll find out the vote totals soon, I'd assume everyone who had been voting for Union J and Rylan went for James. Maybe the sympathy for the fuck-up let Jahmene beat Chris - because the leaks have been about how massively ahead he was it seems odd to see him go.

Although I'm ecstatic.

Harry.
Dec 9th, 2012, 09:35 PM
So James is the winner. Deserved, I guess. He's been consistently good in this competition. Also, Rihanna's performance. What was that? I nearly fell asleep :yawn:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Dec 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM
lol James butchered a song by................... SHONTELLE

:rolls:

V-MAC
Dec 9th, 2012, 09:44 PM
James becomes the first X Factor winner to win from being in the bottom 2:eek:

silverwhite
Dec 9th, 2012, 10:21 PM
James :woohoo:

Cilla
Dec 9th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Chris led from weeks 1-7 :tape: :spit:

http://xfactor.itv.com/2012/articles/x-factor-insider/read_the-x-factor-voting-numbers-revealed-here_item_100282.htm

KournikovaFan91
Dec 9th, 2012, 11:21 PM
I'm actually surprised at Jahmene's consistency with being 2nd. I mean he is dull as dishwater.

Stevecw
Dec 10th, 2012, 12:14 AM
James was by far the best...but as usual they give the winner a shite song :(
Hopefully once he gets away from this comp, and can do his own album...it will be amazing. He is 1st ever x-factor contestant that I wud actually go see in his own concert.

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Chris led from weeks 1-7 :tape: :spit:

http://xfactor.itv.com/2012/articles/x-factor-insider/read_the-x-factor-voting-numbers-revealed-here_item_100282.htm

I'm actually surprised at Jahmene's consistency with being 2nd. I mean he is dull as dishwater.
:rolls: Chris :oh: Thank god the UK public finally woke up and voted for James.:cheer:
Jahmene's got the pity votes to keep himself around with the abuse thingy happened to him.;)
Rylan's actually done pretty good.:lol:

James was by far the best...but as usual they give the winner a shite song :(
Hopefully once he gets away from this comp, and can do his own album...it will be amazing. He is 1st ever x-factor contestant that I wud actually go see in his own concert.

+1.:cheer:

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:17 AM
and Ella was supposingly the big fave since audition round with her amazing performances but her votes didn't really reflect that much.:hug:

silverwhite
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Ella was overrated :oh:

ElusiveChanteuse
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Overrated my arse.:ras: But she's somehow a little boring.:oh: But she can do the whistle note/high falsetto note which shows she has a lot of potential in her voice.:cheer:

JamieOwen3
Dec 10th, 2012, 01:54 AM
people did say that chris was landing on top every week so I guess the numbers were being leaked then? thank god he didn't win. Thank mary and joseph in fact!!!!

AlissonValerio
Dec 25th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Loved that James won! He was my favorite since the auditions, great talent and that pain in his voice just makes me crazy.

AlissonValerio
Dec 25th, 2012, 08:42 PM
I hope that Tulisa stays, I like her. Mel B on the show would be great. Nicole out, please!!!!