PDA

View Full Version : "p.o.v." Bonus Thread #1:Should Kvitova've gotten Marion a Present for her Remarks?

bruce goose
Aug 18th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Well,folks,we've already seen the pinnacle of intellectual prowess with the thread about Marion's post-match comments on 'Kvitova':worship:.We'll be talking about that issue not just for the rest of this season but for YEARS to come so,as an homage to that breathtaking genius thread,let's do our best to replicate chat forum perfection:D

Do you feel that 'Kvitova' should have rewarded Marion for the effusive praise that she gave and,if so,what sort of present should she have given Marion?Maybe some of Marion's favorite French pastries...or a 1-year subscription to a magazine that Marion has liked for a while...or maybe 'Kvitova' should TRULY up the ante by buying Marion a new car.....What do y'all think?One of the aforementioned choices or do you have another of your own:D:D:D?This issue is a CRUCIAL element on 'Kvitova's' rising career arc,so keep those ideas coming,'Pet---',oops,I mean,'Kvitova' fans:drive::crazy:

BikezAreForever!
Aug 18th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Well,folks,we've already seen the pinnacle of intellectual prowess with the thread about Marion's post-match comments on 'Kvitova':worship:.We'll be talking about that issue not just for the rest of this season but for YEARS to come so,as an homage to that breathtaking genius thread,let's do our best to replicate chat forum perfection:D

Do you feel that 'Kvitova' should have rewarded Marion for the effusive praise that she gave and,i.....or maybe 'Kvitova' should TRULY up the ante by buying Marion a new car.....What do y'all think?

I agree. PK bought her a Skoda (of course!) http://farm1.staticflickr.com/120/301335232_6e7d65ae4e_m.jpg

bruce goose
Aug 18th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I agree. PK bought her a Skoda (of course!) http://farm1.staticflickr.com/120/301335232_6e7d65ae4e_m.jpg:worship:Now THERE'S an idea

pov
Aug 24th, 2012, 02:52 PM

Do you feel that 'Kvitova' should have rewarded Marion for the effusive praise that she gave and,if so,what sort of present should she have given Marion?Maybe some of Marion's favorite French pastries...or a 1-year subscription to a magazine that Marion has liked for a while...or maybe 'Kvitova' should TRULY up the ante by buying Marion a new car.....What do y'all think?One of the aforementioned choices or do you have another of your own:D:D:D?This issue is a CRUCIAL element on 'Kvitova's' rising career arc,so keep those ideas coming,'Pet---',oops,I mean,'Kvitova' fans:drive::crazy:

Thanks for this. It's good that you're willing to put on display how petty and incredibly stupid you really are. :facepalm:

bruce goose
Aug 24th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks for this. It's good that you're willing to put on display how petty and incredibly stupid you really are. :facepalm:Well,it was worthy enough that YOU felt compelled to reply to it:haha:...and,no,thank YOU:worship: as I'm HONORED to have the intellectual stalwart who started the amazingly-brilliant Bartoli's post-match comments thread visiting MY little creation here.It was so KIND of you:angel: to take a break from your intense therapy sessions at the Ireland-Steinem-H.Clinton Center for Bitter Neurotic Gringas to see ME:worship:...btw,you might wanna keep it a secret that you're so horny for Mexicans like George Zimmerman;)