PDA

View Full Version : Hello, fellow Amanda fan here

Aphrodite
Nov 28th, 2002, 03:25 AM
I really love amanda and I look forward to helping you guys support her.
Hi I'm Aphrodite
I failed to introduce myself, my name is Maria and I am the real deal! I'm known as mighty aphrodite and I'm an aspiring singer and actress in Europe. I was born and I currently live in Greece's region of Crete. Greeks do it best, esp the women .
Anyway I'm a strong and determined woman, who doesn't take any shit from anyone. I'm a loyal, sweet, and trusty friend to , almost everyone, but if you cross me I am a eal bitch, because if there is one thing you have to learn as a woman is that if you are weak you will get walked all over.
I'm really enjoying this board, and I hope I will get to know all of the posters on this board with great success. I can't wait for the interesting discussions, debates, and I just can't wait for some more tennis.
I love the Wta because the Women are strong and determined and a real inspiration to follow my dreams, and hopefully someone will say the same thing about me in some time.

Anyway,
bye for now

P.S. I'm actually on vacation right now in San Diego, Ca, I have to say I like it here.

Gooo Amanda win everything in 2003

Zamboni
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:28 AM
:wavey: Afrodite, welcome to this board. We can definitely use your support!

I am Linda, from the Netherlands.

Robbie.
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:51 AM
:wavey: Aphrodite :kiss:

I'm Rob from australia ;)

This is like the United Nations :p

Zamboni
Nov 29th, 2002, 09:09 AM
lol

FrankWo
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:38 AM
sending greetings from Germany :wavey:

FrankWo.

Aphrodite
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:01 PM
Hey guys, thank you

I think you guys already know, I'm from Greece:)

Anyway I Hope Amanda can win a couple of more titles in 2003

PETE
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:26 AM
Amanda is so Aloof!!

Robbie.
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by PETE
Amanda is so Aloof!!

she is ? :confused:

nemcl
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:51 AM
I might as well throw Canada into the United Nations Mixture !
And I've never found her to be aloof -- she actually quite charming !

Robbie.
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by nemcl
I might as well throw Canada into the United Nations Mixture !
And I've never found her to be aloof -- she actually quite charming !

:wavey:

What is your real name? ;)

Please post in here regularly :p :D ;)

Zamboni
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Hi nemcl :wavey:

Hope you will post here more, especially after your great introduction in the articles thread :)

Aphrodite
Dec 15th, 2002, 09:00 PM
hey nemcl

nemcl
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Hi Rob

My name is Norma so please tell Aphrodite that I'm a goddess like her and not a god as she seems to assume. (Not that I don't appreciate being loved).
By the way you live in a GREAT country - not a great as the GREAT WHITE NORTH but # 2 works too !!!

(No offense meant and hopefully none taken regarding the country comment).
Could anybody tell me how to get the smiles working ....

Robbie.
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:33 AM
:wavey: Welcome Norma

Linda is always complaining about being the only girl in here but now there are two others so maybe she can shut up :p

btw Australia is the best silly :rolleyes: ;)

Zamboni
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Oh ok, I WILL shut up! :p

Norma, you can find the smilies when you press the post reply button. :)

And the Netherlands is by far the best country in the world thought I should add my country to the discussion

nemcl
Dec 31st, 2002, 07:52 PM
Hi this one is for Rob ...
Gotta love the Aussies...

A Texan farmer goes to Australia for a vacation.

There he meets an Aussie farmer and gets talking.

The Aussie shows off his big wheat field and the Texan says,
"Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice as large."

Then they walk around the ranch a little, and the Aussie shows off his herd of cattle. The Texan immediately says, "We have longhorns that are at least twice as large as your cows."

The conversation has, meanwhile, almost died when the Texan sees a herd of kangaroos hopping through the field.
He asks, "And what are those?"

The Aussie, fed up with the Texan's bragging replies with an incredulous look,
"What, don't you have any grasshoppers in Texas?"

nemcl
Dec 31st, 2002, 08:02 PM
This one is for Canada ...
A little old lady went into the Bank of Canada one day carrying a bag of money. She insisted that she must speak with the president of the bank to open a savings account because, "It's a lot of money!"

After much hemming and hawing, the bank staff finally ushered her into the president's office (the customer is always right!)

The bank president then asked her how much she would like to deposit. She replied, "$165,000!" and dumped the cash out of her bag onto his desk.

The president was of course curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, "Ma'am, I'm surprised you're carrying so much cash around. "Where did you get all of this money?"

The old lady replied, "I make bets."

The president then asked, "Bets? What kind of bets?"

The old woman said, "Well, for example, I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square."

"Ha!" laughed the president, "That's a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of bet!"

The old lady challenged, "So, would you like to take my bet?"

"Sure," said the president, "I'll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!"

The little old lady then said, "Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 AM as a witness?"

"Sure!" replied the confident president.

That night, the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet.

The next morning, at precisely 10:00 am, the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the president's office. She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet: "$25,000 says the president's balls are square!"

The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see. The president did. The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them. "Well, Okay," said the president, "$25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure."

Just then, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall. The president asked the old lady, "What the hell's the matter with your lawyer?"

She replied, "Nothing, except that I bet him $100,000 that at 10:00 AM today, I'd have The Bank of Canada's president's balls in my hand."

and I will now search for a good Netherlands joke for Linda
... not that it is required with the close relationship between Canada and the Netherlands ----

DutchieGirl
Jan 12th, 2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by adnil
Oh ok, I WILL shut up! :p

Norma, you can find the smilies when you press the post reply button. :)

And the Netherlands is by far the best country in the world thought I should add my country to the discussion

*agrees with Linda*

I'm Sarah btw. :wavey: