PDA

View Full Version : Luggage...

shap_half
Aug 11th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Ok, so I'm not sure if this is at all allowed here, and if not, mods can obviously delete this.

A very good friend of mine has just launched a startup in beta. It's called Romio, and it's basically a social media platform that focuses on neighborhoods. Right now, they only have NYC neighborhoods covered as they head into their hard launch this fall. But to raise awareness and build the site, they've started a giveaway campaign with luggage label Biaggi. It's a fairly new brand of foldable rolling luggage. You can literally fold it down. If you want the chance to win, you can go here:

https://www.facebook.com/RomioSoHoNYC?v=app_347956801947593

Just so it's out of the way: I don't work for either of these companies. I'm just helping a friend get the word out.

moby
Aug 11th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Gurl, I'm rooting for you to win with all your packing issues.

Sean.
Aug 11th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Air hostesses always tell me I'm packing a lot! :( Do you think my stuff will fit inside the box your friend is offering?

Shame I don't live in NYC! :sad:

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

shap_half
Aug 11th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Air hostesses always tell me I'm packing a lot! :( Do you think my stuff will fit inside the box your friend is offering?

Shame I don't live in NYC! :sad:

You think you're so clever. And they're called flight attendants now.

shap_half
Aug 11th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Gurl, I'm rooting for you to win with all your packing issues.

I leave for Spain on Friday, and I'm actually doing laundry now, and I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to pack all my shit up. And obviously, friends are all, don't forget to bring me back some wine from Spain and Portugal!

Sean.
Aug 11th, 2012, 07:35 PM
You think you're so clever. And they're called flight attendants now.

Regardless, they do a good job! :oh: