PDA

View Full Version : North America HC Season 2012 (Cincinnati)

mk27
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Julia's schedule
Montreal
Cincinnati
US Open

mk27
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Montreal

Julia Goerges (GER) v Tamira Paszek (AUT)

Skoo
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Might be difficult. Might be easy, too :)

mk27
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Might be difficult. Might be easy, too :)

And if she could win this match, her 2nd round opponent would be Azarenka :facepalm:

Skoo
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:31 PM
And if she could win this match, her 2nd round opponent would be Azarenka :facepalm:

Oh, that's definitely gonna be easy :lol: Well, if that OG R1 form shows up, she's beating Vika easier than Aga :)

mk27
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:36 PM
She will play doubles with Peschke

Vikapower
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Yeah, Julia's draw sucks, she can beat Tamira but there's almost no chance she defeats Victoria. Julia would have had a better chance of defeating Victoria on grass with her serve but on hard it's really difficult.

Dispeker
Aug 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM

:sobbing: give her a good fight at least Julia :boxing:

Michael!
Aug 6th, 2012, 06:14 PM
H2h against Paszek is 2-0!
Could be an interesting 1st round but Paszek´s season has been pretty awful yet, she played two great grass tournament but that´s it, last week she lost to Cornet on grass and now she hopefully loses to Julia!
Its kind simple, Julia has to serve well herself and has to attack the weaker serves of the Austrian, I hope she can win it.

No chance then against Azarenka, she is just one of those who can expose Julia´s weaknesses quite good + one of the best returners on the tour so Julia´s first serve is also not that effective against her.
But well, Azarenka had a long week in London as well, wouldnt be the first time that she withdraws or retires in a match :angel:

popinjay
Aug 6th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Julia heute Abend um 20 Uhr live auf Eurosport 2

mk27
Aug 7th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Lost 2 und 1 :facepalm:

Skoo
Aug 7th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Played bad, Paszek played well, hence the score. Really bad day.

Vikapower
Aug 7th, 2012, 08:14 PM
What a waste of time, Julia was as bad as she can be 18-38. :lol: No fight, nothing, just unforced errors after errors. :spit:

mk27
Aug 7th, 2012, 08:18 PM
38 unforced errors in just 68 minutes :spit:

Michael!
Aug 7th, 2012, 08:23 PM
well, happy that I couldn´t watch it!
Not a big surprise, shows again IMO that Julia´s biggest problem is her head often.
Last week she has one of the biggest highlights of her career, where she gave 110% and one of her biggest win ever...but that means obviously that she isn´t able to be ready for a "normal" tournament in the following weak, not surprised about the comments here, Paszek wasn´t one who gave her many UEs and Julia is just bad when she in her "special" mood.
Hope she can show some better results before NY again but I just can´t see any improvement in her game/head lately,disappointing!

Dispeker
Aug 7th, 2012, 10:42 PM
well, happy that I couldn´t watch it!

After reading what happened today I have to agree. Ok, she mentioned earlier this year that she always got problems with the transition to new surfaces. But this loss can't be excused by that, of course. It had probably more to do with attitude (once again). If she continues with these kind of performances she will never get rid of her "surprise-bag"-image. Is it this what she really wants? I'm seriously asking this question. Maybe she is already satisfied with being a top 30 player, Idk. I hope I'm wrong and actually I do believe that she is hungry for more (she's practicing like maniac after all) but then she got to change something.. Playing well only at the big events surely isn't enough.

joy division
Aug 8th, 2012, 06:12 AM
I just saw her last service game. Reading the comments the rest of the match was equally disappointing.

And a very nice shake hands at the net.
Being kind with the opponent is very honest but that was a little bit too nice for just having lost a first round match of an important tournament in pathetic fashion.

The win against Radwanska obviously did not boost her game and Julia still can show her best just randomly once in a blue moon or when she is playing for her country. That tells a lot.
We know her empty phrases on losses like that and she most likely won`t spare them us this time once again.

As much as she enjoys being a tennis pro she is hardly able to cope with the (mental) demands of this sport that she faces daily in competition on the court.
Her exciting life and the fact that she has a new chance at the tournament next week is an ambiguous matter in this context.
It seemingly also distracts her of the main problems and just leads her to carry on with the daily grind.
Julia might be pretty satisfied overall with her situation and feel different about it. There is actually nothing to say against.
But she seems to be on her best way from being an underperforming and very promising player to a truely average player with random occasional success.
In the after season there is some time to think about it all.

However, right now it`s "Montreal, here I`ve been", "wow, 30000 followers on twitter" and on to the next tournament.

HowardH
Aug 8th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Saw a little bit at the end. Only plus was that she looked great in that outfit.

The tennis was pretty bad. I'm not sure I've seen anyone ever return Paszek's serve so poorly. It's not a strong serve you know? And so many errors whenever she tried to rally.

I don't think Julia can have consistent results unless she makes her serve consistently good. I hope that one day she reaches a point of reliability with at least this one shot. If she makes just this single shot dependable on a day to day basis it will help enormously and will make it possible for her to survive days when her return of serve or forehand are off.

Movement today was pretty bad as well. Maybe she wasn't feeling 100% or something. I still think her fitness levels could be higher, that would help as well.

Dispeker
Aug 8th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Julia indeed blamed her loss on the transition from grass to hardcourt:

„Ich habe mich nach der langen Rasen-Saison noch nicht sofort auf dem Hartplatz wohlgefühlt“ sagte Julia nach dem Match, „und schon hat man verloren, aber das wird sich mit jedem Trainingtag und jedem Match schnell ändern und dann ist mein Touch auch wieder voll da.“

"After a long grass-season I don't feel comfortable on hardcourt yet. But this is going to change fast with each day of practise and each match."

Skoo
Aug 8th, 2012, 11:46 AM
"After a long grass-season I don't feel comfortable on hardcourt yet. But this is going to change fast with each day of practise and each match."

Yeah, that's how it looked like, her timing was worse than usual. I thought maybe Paszek (or herself) is to blame, but maybe it's simply a much faster court.

Dispeker
Aug 8th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah, that's how it looked like, her timing was worse than usual. I thought maybe Paszek (or herself) is to blame, but maybe it's simply a much faster court.

Let's hope so, the next weeks will tell.

Vikapower
Aug 8th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Yes, the transition is difficult probably but let's be honest, Julia should know how to get through these matches. Victoria, Sharapova and else played more matches than her on grass and I would bet everything that they're going to get through their first round matches (even playing with not so good level) and make it far in Montréal.

Julia's timing was off but at the same time she was attempting for some ridiculous shots. :lol: I don't know but if your timing is off, you try to rally and keep the ball into play to find some kind of rhythm something Julia was obviously unwilling to do whole of the match.

Anyways, I hope her next tournament will be better -- she'd have lost to Victoria anyways but it'd have been cool if she had won that match and also for the pictures -- she was really a lovely and sweet in her new outfit. :hearts:

Dispeker
Aug 8th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Julia lost her doubles match 7-6(1) 6-3. Off to Cincinatti..

deboraski
Aug 10th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Vika just pulled out of Montreal. A missed opportunity for Julia to go deep in a important tournament. :sad:

Dispeker
Aug 10th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Vika just pulled out of Montreal. A missed opportunity for Julia to go deep in a important tournament. :sad:

The chance that Julia in her current form would beat anyone left in the draw is close to zero unfortunately. So I don't think it is really a missed opportunity for her. She obviously needs more time to find her rhythm again. But she will find it in the end and reach the semis at the US Open. :yeah:

Kon.
Aug 11th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Hopefully Cincinnati will be better than Montreal for her.
Good luck Julia. :cheer:

Michael!
Aug 12th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Cinci 1st round vs her b*tch Shahar Peer, hope she doesnt lose that, 2nd round vs Ivanovic....

joy division
Aug 12th, 2012, 08:27 PM
...and then probably Wozniacki.
Not the worst draw.;)

Skoo
Aug 12th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Cinci 1st round vs her b*tch Shahar Peer, hope she doesnt lose that, 2nd round vs Ivanovic....

Ugh, she shouldn't lose to Ivanovic again. But then again, there's no guarantee Ana will be there for the second round :)

Kon.
Aug 13th, 2012, 09:58 AM
CENTER COURT Start 11:00 am
[13] Alexandr Dolgopolov (UKR)
v
Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)

Shahar Peer (ISR)
v
Julia Goerges (GER)

2nd match on Centre Court today

Good luck Julia!

joy division
Aug 13th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Is there any stream ?

Skoo
Aug 13th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Is there any stream ?

Probably Eurosport :)

mk27
Aug 13th, 2012, 12:20 PM
It should be the 2nd match on ES after Barthel - MJMS

joy division
Aug 13th, 2012, 01:23 PM
So Mona and Julia in a row ?:angel:

Well, enough beer is in the house.;)

HowardH
Aug 13th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I don't think I'll be able to stay up to watch it, but hopefully she gets through!

To be honest it's a very nice first round draw for her, in theory at least.

deboraski
Aug 13th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Ana withdraw. The draw is opening up for her. I hope she takes the opportunity here.

Skoo
Aug 13th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Ana withdraw. The draw is opening up for her. I hope she takes the opportunity here.

Right on. Tatishvili shouldn't be a problem. Nor Woz :oh: But CSN could be, forgot about her :)

mk27
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Julia Görges (GER) d. Shahar Peer (ISR) 63 63

Only 38% 1st serves :help:

Skoo
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Julia Görges (GER) d. Shahar Peer (ISR) 63 63

Only 38% 1st serves :help:

That's why Peer got more games than ever :)

Dispeker
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Peer was, is and always will be Julia's bitch. :oh:

CillyUltra
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Well, never really in doubt that she would lose this time against Peer. :lol:

mk27
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:34 PM
That's why Peer got more games than ever :)

Her draw is not too bad now, Pavlyuchenkova or CSN in the next round then maybe Wozniacki in R3 :oh:

joy division
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Pawlju definitely is not unbeatable.
And then her other bitch Wozniacki.:D
She has to use this draw.

Skoo
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Her draw is not too bad now, Pavlyuchenkova or CSN in the next round then maybe Wozniacki in R3 :oh:

Oh, so it's not Tatishvili. Well, that's not necessarily a good thing :D

Dispeker
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I think we shouldn't expect too much from her. She still doesn't look comfortable on court (at least to me). The draw looks good of course, but that didn't help her in the past either (FO for instance).

HowardH
Aug 13th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Had a nap and managed to watch some of it. Quite up and down, but Shahar really doesn't play well against Julia. The only chance she had to get ahead in the second set she blew through errors and double faults. It really seems to be a good match up for Julia. Now the draw is opening. Hopefully she can do something good with it.

Dorien.
Aug 13th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Solid start :)

joy division
Aug 13th, 2012, 07:32 PM
I think we shouldn't expect too much from her. She still doesn't look comfortable on court (at least to me). The draw looks good of course, but that didn't help her in the past either (FO for instance).

The problem is that even when she had been looking comfortable on the court today, you never know how she feels on it the next day.
But it`s time for a good result on the tour again.
Many players are out of shape, looking at the results of Toronto.
Kvitova might be tired and must get past Mona first.
The draw looks tailor-made. So it`s a really good opportunity to go a little deeper here.

Vikapower
Aug 13th, 2012, 07:47 PM
:spit: I totally forgot there was Cincy going on lol, while going on Youtube I hazardously fell on Julia's match versus Peer and I was like "the uploader made a mistake in his/her title" anyways sees like a good first round. :shrug:

I watched her draw, it's pretty cool with Wozniacki and I don't know if Petra will bother after her run in Montreal -- we'll see.

Michael!
Aug 13th, 2012, 07:57 PM
well, ok performance, 1st serve % was awful, rest was fine, especially till 50 in 1st set obviously but u can´t really analyse it as it always looks comfortable against Peer as she just sucks against Julia.

Her draw is ok at least, CSN on hard is always beatable and Pavly had some better results again lately but still was never really impressive this year + h2h 2-0 for Jula, after that Woz, so the draw is open obviously BUT Julia can lose to anyone anyway, we´ll just have to wait and see, chances are there at least :lol:

KV
Aug 13th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Main thing done into the next round.

Dispeker
Aug 14th, 2012, 06:44 AM
The problem is that even when she had been looking comfortable on the court today, you never know how she feels on it the next day.

That's true.

But it`s time for a good result on the tour again.
Many players are out of shape, looking at the results of Toronto.
Kvitova might be tired and must get past Mona first.
The draw looks tailor-made. So it`s a really good opportunity to go a little deeper here.

Alright, you convinced me. She will go deep here :yeah:

LightsOut!
Aug 14th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Congrats on the win :)

Skoo
Aug 14th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Won doubles against Chan/Chan, 16-14, epic match :spit:

CillyUltra
Aug 14th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Ricky Dimon ‏@RD_Tennistalk
Goerges wins the crowd with her looks, wins the match with 16
points to 14.

Skoo
Aug 14th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Pavlyuchenkova beat CSN 64 60 :scared:

joy division
Aug 14th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Pavlyuchenkova beat CSN 64 60 :scared:
Well, so what ? Since when are you hysteric ?:lol:

Skoo
Aug 14th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Well, so what ? Since when are you hysteric ?:lol:

I'm not hysteric :hysteric: But maybe Nastya's making a comeback and she beats her. That's all. Yup. I'm not overreacting or anything. No sir! :D

joy division
Aug 14th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I'm not hysteric :hysteric: But maybe Nastya's making a comeback and she beats her. That's all. Yup. I'm not overreacting or anything. No sir! :D

Predicting something with these two ladies is difficult per se.
Nastja is slowly coming up again after her slump so Julia has to be careful.
However, I think she never lost to her, so I`m pretty optimistic about this match.;)

Skoo
Aug 14th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Predicting something with these two ladies is difficult per se.
Nastja is slowly coming up again after her slump so Julia has to be careful.
However, I think she never lost to her, so I`m pretty optimistic about this match.;)

Me too :hysteric:

CillyUltra
Aug 14th, 2012, 10:30 PM
http://s19.postimage.org/pzrt0bblv/image.jpg

Deestruction
Aug 14th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Wow what a day for Julia won in dubs and singles :inlove:

Dispeker
Aug 15th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Julia vs. Pavs today 11 am (5 pm CET) on court 6 (:rolleyes:)

LightsOut!
Aug 15th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Jule :yeah:

Skoo
Aug 15th, 2012, 08:31 AM
I suppose we were fortunate she got the CC for once, they must have made a mistake :)

_inocencia_
Aug 15th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Julia vs. Pavs today 11 am (5 pm CET) on court 6 (:rolleyes:)

:lol:
court 6 (:rolleyes:)
:mad:

_inocencia_
Aug 15th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Good luck julia, probably tight one today, if she manages cut off some UE she may win

_inocencia_
Aug 15th, 2012, 10:57 AM
well, ok performance, 1st serve % was awful, rest was fine, especially till 50 in 1st set obviously but u can´t really analyse it as it always looks comfortable against Peer as she just sucks against Julia.

Her draw is ok at least, CSN on hard is always beatable and Pavly had some better results again lately but still was never really impressive this year + h2h 2-0 for Jula, after that Woz, so the draw is open obviously BUT Julia can lose to anyone anyway, we´ll just have to wait and see, chances are there at least :lol:

i watched from 5-2, and julia was pretty much awful against peer (to be honest :(). some really disaster drop shots, missing lot of easy shots:o.
but that's irrelevant 4 today, julia is so up&down, if she is on she'll win, And with her avarage performache (that i excpect), we have a very tight match up today:lick:

mk27
Aug 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Lost 3-6 0-6 :rolleyes:

Dispeker
Aug 15th, 2012, 04:46 PM
She should ask for a WC in New Haven or Dallas.
Would be much better if she could play in Dallas instead of Kerber.

Maybe she should really do that. It's obvious that she needs as much match practise as possible now.

cosmoose
Aug 15th, 2012, 04:50 PM

Ain't that the truth :mad:

joy division
Aug 15th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Maybe she should really do that. It's obvious that she needs as much match practise as possible now.

Pretty likely she will do so.
Idk, she probably should do quite the contrary and have a little rest to compose herself and find her game again.

CillyUltra
Aug 15th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Really a desaster. But you have to be honest. Nothing has really improved since Stuttgart/ Madrid last year. Since then she made 4 times the 4th round of a tournament (where her opponent retired once and Oprandi was injured). What she's good for at the moment are 1-2 good tourneys a year and random wins like against Radwanska.

Michael!
Aug 15th, 2012, 05:03 PM
:spit:
I mean losing to in from Pavly isn´t a shame in general but 1) pavly isnt in good shape herself 2) that scoreline is just pathetic!
So we had 26 16 against Paszek and 36 06 against Pavly, lucky to meet Peer in between, I guess :tape:

well, not much more to add, her results this season aren´t satisfying at all, here and there she has good results where she shows that she actually can be a dangerous player but many bad defeats as well.

mk27
Aug 15th, 2012, 05:04 PM
But most likely she will be Germany's No.2 after the US Open even with this form. :shrug:

Kon.
Aug 15th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Kind of disappointing obviously.
I'm not sure match practice is her problem, I could easily see her losing early if she takes a WC before the USO and to players worse than Pavs or Paszek.

I really hope for a decent performance at USO.

CillyUltra
Aug 15th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Really a desaster. But you have to be honest. Nothing has really improved since Stuttgart/ Madrid last year. Since then she made 4 times the 4th round of a tournament (where her opponent retired once and Oprandi was injured). What she's good for at the moment are 1-2 good tourneys a year and random wins like against Radwanska.
And she had a 1st round bye in IW...

But most likely she will be Germany's No.2 after the US Open even with this form. :shrug:
Because Sabine is injured all the time.

Dorien.
Aug 15th, 2012, 05:13 PM
That's a disappointing lose :sad:

Dispeker
Aug 15th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Kind of disappointing obviously.
I'm not sure match practice is her problem, I could easily see her losing early if she takes a WC before the USO and to players worse than Pavs or Paszek.

I really hope for a decent performance at USO.

Don't worry. Julia always does well at Grand Slams as we know. And who knows, she's so unpredictable now mabe she'll make it to the quarters this time :lol:

Michael!
Aug 15th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Lol , she does better at slams, yeah , as she is more focused there but her mental issues are always there, QF is not realistic actually , even with a decent draw she would screw it up sooner or later as she couldn´t handle the pressure but that is just my opinion :tape:

I just would be satisfied if she would get another decent GS draw and reaches 3rd round!

HowardH
Aug 15th, 2012, 07:05 PM
That didn't go very well. Tennis is a bit like that. If something is not working properly in your game or mentality the scorelines against you can be pretty horrific because you can't win any key points and it becomes a blowout. Pavs is just as prone to have the same thing happen to her, mind you.

Kon.
Aug 15th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Don't worry. Julia always does well at Grand Slams as we know. And who knows, she's so unpredictable now mabe she'll make it to the quarters this time :lol:

I hope so.
A R3 would be a great result considering her results leading up to it. :shrug:
I don't want her to ruin her R3 slam streak. :lol:

Trey
Aug 15th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Hi Gorges Fan I just thought U guys should know that she didn't play that bad and the real reason was she let the heat get too her,

here the proof on twitter

‏@sluggahjells Goerges let the heat get to her and just did not care in set 2

joy division
Aug 16th, 2012, 06:32 AM
She`s also out in dubs.:(

(5) Hlavackova/Hradecka (CZE/CZE) d. Goerges/Peschke (GER/CZE) 61 46 106

HowardH
Aug 16th, 2012, 09:00 AM
That's a shame. She had a great doubles partner, but they were also facing very tough opponents.

CillyUltra
Aug 16th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Julia was obviously hit by a ball at the end of the doubles match. :(

Ricky Dimon‏ @RD_Tennistalk
Goerges gets beaned in the back of the head on match point. Match.

@sluggahjells Goerges let the heat get to her and just did not care in set 2

I don't think that guy was at the match.

Vikapower
Aug 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM
:lol: Don't know, saw the scoreline yesterday and didn't bother -- anyways Pavs is a great talent so I'm happy for her, Julia could have certainly made the match more competitive. Apparently she missed lots of key points in the first set and then went AWOL -- well TBH I don't know, their match in Stuttgart was much greater than that for sure.

Vikapower
Aug 16th, 2012, 01:57 PM

Nah I don't think the win against Radwanska is/was random, Radwanska is due to lost to any good ball-striker (Mona should have defeated her in Montréal), thing is, she often escapes them with her fluky cake-draws in each and every tournament --

I mean, Julia IMO is expected to beat any version of Radwanska at her best or not just like any good ball-striker is expected to, probably the win took bigger significance because of hte Olympics and also because of their history.

rucolo
Aug 17th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Julia really should have skipped Montreal. Made absolutely no sense to play there directly after London Olympics. Julia should have taken the week off. And stay a few more days in London and enjoy the special atmosphere. Really stupid to rush to Montreal. Julia`s mind was obviously still in London.

And about Cincy. At least Julia won a match. A thing that worries me is her serve. In R1 vs Peer her 1st Serve % was only 38%. That`s horrible. In R2 her 1st Serve % was 43% - still quite lousy. And Julia was broken 6 times in 8 service games! Pavlyuchenkova seems in good form in Cincy, but losing 3-6 0-6 is embarrassing. I bet Julia`s footwork/movement was a mess.

Julia`s serve is very important for her game. The key to beat Aga at Olympics was her very strong serve that day. Sadly Julia is extremely inconsistent. She can lose to anyone anytime when she has an off-day. Let`s hope Julia improves her consistency. We should not have too high expectations with Julia.

Dispeker
Aug 17th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Julia really should have skipped Montreal. Made absolutely no sense to play there directly after London Olympics. Julia should have taken the week off. And stay a few more days in London and enjoy the special atmosphere. Really stupid to rush to Montreal. Julia`s mind was obviously still in London.

And about Cincy. At least Julia won a match. A thing that worries me is her serve. In R1 vs Peer her 1st Serve % was only 38%. That`s horrible. In R2 her 1st Serve % was 43% - still quite lousy. And Julia was broken 6 times in 8 service games! Pavlyuchenkova seems in good form in Cincy, but losing 3-6 0-6 is embarrassing. I bet Julia`s footwork/movement was a mess.

Julia`s serve is very important for her game. The key to beat Aga at Olympics was her very strong serve that day. Sadly Julia is extremely inconsistent. She can lose to anyone anytime when she has an off-day. Let`s hope Julia improves her consistency. We should not have too high expectations with Julia.

I just want her to win the French Open :shrug:

joy division
Aug 18th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Julia is posting a pic with herself and her katjes bag on twitter but doesn`t loose any word about her match against Nastja.
Is she running out of words or first signs of changing the order of priorities in her career ?
It seems that she has not asked for a WC at Dallas.
Might be the best to prepare herself calmly for the US Open.

Charlieflip
Aug 19th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Goerges looks like having problems recently with her back. Is she doing some rehabilitation?

Dispeker
Aug 20th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Goerges looks like having problems recently with her back. Is she doing some rehabilitation?

Hm, she often had back problems in the past (USO 2011 for example) but I didn't know that it caused her problems recently again. Where did you get this information, did you see her play lately?