PDA

View Full Version : Obese woman loses weight through marathon sex

Williamsser
Jul 30th, 2012, 01:33 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1116994!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/obese-woman-loses-weight-marathon-sex-article-1.1116995

The heaviest woman in the world is using an unusual method to shed serious pounds - sex.

“I sweat off loads of calories,” 600-pound Pauline Potter revealed in an interview with UK magazine Closer this month. “I call it ‘sexercise.’”

Potter, 47, became the Guiness World Record holder for heaviest woman last year when she weighed in at 700 pounds, but she’s managed to lose nearly 100 pounds in the last year by rekindling her romance with her ex-husband Alex.

Married for three years, they split in 2008 but reunited when he heard about her Guiness title last year. It didn’t take long for them to land in bed together - repeatedly.

“I hadn’t had sex in three years, but we did it six times!” she told the magazine, adding they now make love between two and seven times per day. “He took charge as I couldn’t move much, but he was so attentive.”

Though their relationship is long distance at the moment - Potter lives in California while Alex is in Arizona - he has made extended trips to see her so they can continue their marathon sex sessions.

“I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session. It’s great exercise just jiggling around,” she told the magazine. “My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

But Alex still thought her size was sexy - despite the occasional logistical issue.

“It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area,” he told the magazine. “But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe.”

ArturoAce.
Jul 30th, 2012, 04:55 AM
hilare. :lol: ...the last line :lol:

young_gunner913
Jul 30th, 2012, 05:26 AM
"Although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

"Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe.”

:bigcry:

tennisbum79
Jul 30th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Is this some kind of joke?

This seems like work for the man to me.

kittyking
Jul 30th, 2012, 07:40 AM
:rolls:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jul 30th, 2012, 12:07 PM
"Although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

"Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe.”

:bigcry:

I hope it was a nice sexy silk sheet :p

ElusiveChanteuse
Jul 30th, 2012, 01:13 PM
6 times of sexercise per year = shedding almost 100 pounds;
so 1 time of sexercise = shed 15 pounds :worship:

Sammo
Jul 30th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Lawrd have mercy...

Super Dave
Jul 30th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah, no thanks.

It's amazing how normal people can't get laid and this ox gets hit 2-7 times a day.

Which is all fine and dandy, but don't go to the press about it.

mykarma
Jul 30th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah, no thanks.

It's amazing how normal people can't get laid and this ox gets hit 2-7 times a day.

She's not an ox she's a human being, thank you very much.

Super Dave
Jul 30th, 2012, 02:53 PM

Sorry, it was just lame internet humor. It's a stressful time for me. Hopefully the rudeness is out of my system. ;)

mykarma
Jul 30th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Sorry, it was just lame internet humor. It's a stressful time for me. Hopefully the rudeness is out of my system. ;)
:hug:

JN
Jul 30th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Yeah, no thanks.

:hug:

Dave and Karma sittin' in a tree,
K - I - S - S - I - N - G..... :lol:

So when it's all done, she'll weigh in at 125 lbs., but have a vagina the size of Rhode Island. :help:

Super Dave
Jul 30th, 2012, 05:45 PM

So when it's all done, she'll weigh in at 125 lbs., but have a vagina the size of Rhode Island. :help:

I post mean things sometimes (see Caro, Aga...) but then if I offend someone, I feel bad. I'm a mess :lol:

The people involved in this story just shouldn't put this much information out there :lol:

Timariot
Jul 30th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I post mean things sometimes (see Caro, Aga...) but then if I offend someone, I feel bad.

I don't.

I think the worst part was when she describes sex as "jiggling around". That's one mental picture which will never go away.

mykarma
Jul 30th, 2012, 07:31 PM

Jealous?

Sammo
Jul 30th, 2012, 07:53 PM
http://cdn.stripersonline.com/e/ef/212x176px-LL-ef378953_eww.gif

Charlatan
Jul 30th, 2012, 09:17 PM
“It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area,” he told the magazine. “But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe.”

:hysteric:

Break My Rapture
Jul 30th, 2012, 09:30 PM
SEXERCISE. :happy: :sobbing:

ranfurly
Jul 30th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Only in America.....