PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman (2002) VS The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Pops Maellard
Jul 29th, 2012, 12:26 PM
I like both movies having seen the newer one just a couple of days ago, this is just my opinion.

Maguire VS Garfield - Tobey Maguire made a better geek I thought, and his physical transformation was really impressive! :eek: Though Garfield is cuter ;).

Mary-Jane Watson VS Gwen Stacey - Based only on the first Spidey movie, it's close. I think the concealing his identity from MJ and the scenes that created kinda gives MJ the edge.

Uncle Ben & Aunt May - I liked them better in Spiderman. Uncle Ben's death was more :awww: (the way he said Peter's name before croaking :bigcry:).

Mr. Osborn VS Dr. Connors - Gotta go with Norman. Green Goblin was cheesier but more funny as well. Plus that classic "back to formula" bit.

UKieiqHVeNk

I guess I like the 2002 one better :).

Monica_Rules
Jul 29th, 2012, 01:01 PM
No contest.

the whole Spiderman trilogy was awful. The amazing Spiderman was brilliant

Certinfy
Jul 29th, 2012, 04:19 PM
The Amazing Spider-Man.

TASM wasn't exactly amazing, but it was a far better start I think. In a way it was never going to be great due to the repetitiveness of how the whole Spider-Man story begins, but then the next few TASM movies should excel all previous Spider-Man movies since they can do whatever they want with them.

young_gunner913
Jul 29th, 2012, 04:47 PM
The Amazing Spiderman. :hearts: Andrew Garfield is freakin hot!!! :drool:

Kairi
Jul 29th, 2012, 05:18 PM
TASM, hands down.
The Amazing Spiderman. :hearts: Andrew Garfield is freakin hot!!! :drool:

:drool: THIS
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7wlcgkJYf1r0dbsj.gif

pierce85
Jul 29th, 2012, 05:19 PM
The amazing Spiderman was awful, utter crap. Crap directing, awful villain, non-existing story, awful actors. Emma Stone is a joke and the Lizard was totally different from the villain we know from the comics, not to mention his sudden change of behaviour towards the end of the movie was a joke.

Spiderman by a mile

Julian.
Jul 29th, 2012, 06:15 PM
The Amazing Spider-Man :D

Novichok
Jul 29th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Tobey Maguire >>>>>>>>>>>>> Andrew Garfield.

Vartan
Jul 30th, 2012, 12:15 AM
2002 > 2012

ce
Jul 30th, 2012, 12:17 AM
They are both crap.

Sir Stefwhit
Jul 30th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Andrew > Toby
Gwen > Mary-Jane

Goblin > Lizard

Overall movie: slight edge to (2002) Spiderman. I'm just so burnt out on origin stories we don't need. I have a feeling as a trilogy of movies that the newer ones will be better as a whole though.

McPie
Jul 30th, 2012, 10:19 AM
I prefer Kiki than cat-like Stone :p

young_gunner913
Jul 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM
The amazing Spiderman was awful, utter crap. Crap directing, awful villain, non-existing story, awful actors. Emma Stone is a joke and the Lizard was totally different from the villain we know from the comics, not to mention his sudden change of behaviour towards the end of the movie was a joke.

Spiderman by a mile

Kirsten Dunst has sucked taint since Bring It On. Emma Stone slays her in every category. Don't get it twisted.

Pops Maellard
Jul 30th, 2012, 12:30 PM
No contest.

the whole Spiderman trilogy was awful. The amazing Spiderman was brilliant
Spiderman 2 had better reviews than the first Spiderman. I'll give you Spiderman 3 though, that was pretty awful :lol:.