PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown hits out at Frank Ocean + blocks fans on Twitter because of album sales

Break My Rapture
Jul 28th, 2012, 02:52 PM
When asked by photographers about Frank Ocean, Brown replied simply and unpleasantly, "Man, no homo," before leaving in a car.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/74964/chris-brown-hits-out-at-frank-ocean-with-homophobic-insult

Such a rotten piece of sh@t. :lol: Despicable person.

Monica_Rules
Jul 28th, 2012, 04:31 PM
What a twat

Woman beater and homophobe. How does he have fans again?

skanky~skanketta
Jul 28th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Really, why is he even allowed in the industry?

Mistress of Evil
Jul 28th, 2012, 04:48 PM
and that thing was let to perform at the Grammys :o

Pump-it-UP
Jul 28th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I almost feel sorry for him now. The other night he blocked his last 50 loyal fans on Twitter. :tape:

Novichok
Jul 28th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Such a disgusting person.

Macomere
Jul 28th, 2012, 04:53 PM
what a c**t :o

Petkovic
Jul 28th, 2012, 04:54 PM
What a twat

This.

Break My Rapture
Jul 28th, 2012, 05:12 PM
and that thing was let to perform at the Grammys :o
Not to mention he bribed one of the heads of the Grammy committee so he could buy his first Grammy. :lol:

M.S.F
Jul 28th, 2012, 05:53 PM
He's mentally unstable and his music sucks, nothing to like at all.

dybbuk
Jul 28th, 2012, 06:29 PM
pov. taught me it's good to be a homophobe though? I'm confused now. :sad:

Stamp Paid
Jul 28th, 2012, 09:38 PM
He is a piece of shit.

Dominic
Jul 28th, 2012, 09:56 PM
What a twat

This, I've hated him since he touched Rihanna and that's not cause I like her, that whore.

Beat
Jul 28th, 2012, 10:32 PM
it would all be quite complicated if his music was any good. alas, he sucks at everything. just go away, please.

And Rihanna still dates him! :o

what?!? :confused:

Nicolás89
Jul 29th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Self hate.

M2k
Jul 29th, 2012, 01:19 AM
And Rihanna still dates him! :o
I hope this is just a bad rumor!
Ugh! Rihanna where's your dignity girl!? :tape: :tape:

Expat
Jul 29th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I hope this is just a bad rumor!
Ugh! Rihanna where's your dignity girl!? :tape: :tape:
Her father beats her mother. She probably thinks it is normal. Its runs in her family.

Andy.
Jul 29th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Just deleted all of his songs off my ipod, what a douche (I would use a stronger work but they probs arent allowed on this forum).

dybbuk
Jul 29th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Just deleted all of his songs off my ipod, what a douche (I would use a stronger work but they probs arent allowed on this forum).

So "No Homo" is the last straw and not the part where he put Rihanna in the hospital?

Andy.
Jul 29th, 2012, 02:04 AM
So "No Homo" is the last straw and not the part where he put Rihanna in the hospital?

People make mistakes in their life. It was a shocking thing that he did but I guess people deserve a second chance. I was never really a fan but he has some good pre drinking song. And its not like he has been an angel since the bashing. There has been a long list of douchey behaviour.

Stamp Paid
Jul 29th, 2012, 02:05 AM
So "No Homo" is the last straw and not the part where he put Rihanna in the hospital?:lol::lol:

Slutiana
Jul 29th, 2012, 02:12 AM
People make mistakes in their life. It was a shocking thing that he did but I guess people deserve a second chance. I was never really a fan but he has some good pre drinking song. And its not like he has been an angel since the bashing. There has been a long list of douchey behaviour.
Beating a girl up, suffocating her, smashing her head against the window, hitting, clawing and biting her then kicking her out the car and driving away isn't a "mistake". :lol:

Lord Choc Ice
Jul 29th, 2012, 02:26 AM
What a twat

On top of that he's also butt-ugly :oh:.

Svetlana)))
Jul 29th, 2012, 03:26 AM
Disgusting human inside and out

Novichok
Jul 29th, 2012, 06:16 AM
you would think people would need actual proof before condemning someone to the pits of hell.

This isn't the first time he's made homophobic comments. He did so in his twitter argument against Raz B.

Tennisation
Jul 29th, 2012, 06:33 AM
so everyone in this thread had his comments to raz b from two years ago in the back of their minds as they read this? Right.

Chris has also more recently said how much he loves his gay fans, is not homophobic etc, so why accept some proofless allegations from a random ass blogpost as the truth about him when there are clearly differing accounts of his views about homosexuality?So it's people like you that this moron still has fans. Stop the bullshit excuse for this so called "human" being. He only said how much he "loves" his gay fans after getting backlash for homophobic comments. You want proof? Even if we're not talking about these homophobic incidents, isn't beating up a woman enough proof for this low life?

Dominic
Jul 29th, 2012, 06:50 AM
But didn't Chris Brown do and say enough things already for you to call him a douche?? This is just one drop in an ocean.. (no pun intended)

Novichok
Jul 29th, 2012, 06:52 AM
show me a perfect person and ill show you a liar.

No one's saying that Chris has to be a perfect person.

delicatecutter
Jul 29th, 2012, 06:53 AM
He's just bitter than Frank Ocean has way more critical acclaim than he ever will have tbh. :shrug: He's obviously an ugly human being and as I believe in karma, he will get his..

Tennisation
Jul 29th, 2012, 07:05 AM
show me a perfect person and ill show you a liar.

I wouldn't call myself a huge CB fan but I guess i must be in the minority because before i call people ****z, douches and so on, because of something they allegedly said i need to know they actually said it. This is just common sense and basic decency in my book. But like i said i must be the only one that operates like that here on tfDon't flatter yourself. You're not the only one that operates on the basis of "innocent until proven guilty" just to make yourself out to be a more decent person than everyone else here. You wanna talk about common sense? Is this the first time we've heard such negativity about Chris Brown? I think it's pretty much common sense at this point that this guy is a douche bag.

kittyking
Jul 29th, 2012, 07:07 AM
If Chris Brown entered Tennisforum Twat he'd win for sure... even if he campaigned for his opponent every round.

Break My Rapture
Jul 29th, 2012, 11:40 AM
And the other day he was blocking his fans on Twitter because he thinks his album sales are too low.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5952/blocn.jpg

His sane fans started dragging him on Twitter afterwards.

Maddox
Jul 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Disturbing, he really is a miserable twat, he can't even sing. He is so hated

King Halep
Jul 29th, 2012, 12:22 PM

you would think people would need actual proof before condemning someone to the pits of hell.

:haha::haha::help:

King Halep
Jul 29th, 2012, 12:26 PM
if u sexy n u know it put yo hands up in the air :dance:

you freak

moby
Jul 29th, 2012, 04:02 PM
People are just blindly reaching & drawing conclusions about him just because they don't like him.
People shouldn't like him. :tape:

Charlatan
Jul 30th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Papa_action always doing the most in threads! :zzz: Get lost, you freak

Charlatan
Jul 30th, 2012, 05:34 AM
as if you are contributing tremendously knowledgeable and informational exchanges yourself :spit:
being delusional and narrow-minded and stubbornly argumentative =/= contributing something

next please

Potato
Jul 30th, 2012, 05:36 AM
This child is immature and a dumbass. He always seems to have instances of douchebag behavior.

LeRoy.
Jul 30th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Happy to know he is flopping HARD with his new album.

young_gunner913
Jul 30th, 2012, 06:42 AM
He'll release another picture of his pencil dick to try and get people to fawn over him and forget about his lastest d-bag incident just like he did after he beat up Rihanna. And people said give him another chance, he's made up for his mistakes. Fucking puh-lease. :o

Super Dave
Jul 30th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Just another chapter in his brilliant novel...:help:

Break My Rapture
Jul 30th, 2012, 02:53 PM
:haha:

Why is he still tweeting? He blocked all of his 5 fans on Twitter so what's the point.

Macomere
Jul 30th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Chris Brown @chrisbrown

Everyone is so quick to point the wrong fingers at each other! Ask urself... Am I Doing everything I can to help the world ????
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

mess :o

Stamp Paid
Jul 30th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Chris Brown @chrisbrown

Everyone is so quick to point the wrong fingers at each other! Ask urself... Am I Doing everything I can to help the world ????
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite:rolls:

Stamp Paid
Jul 30th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Maybe I shouldn't had added that second tweet.Not necessarily. That second tweet just illustrates how crazy his ass is. :lol:

ampers&
Jul 30th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Moronic, childish, mentally unstable and inane douchebag for sure. Definitely glad to see his album flopping. LOL @ the tweet. Exactly how is he helping the world?

Sean.
Jul 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Chris Brown @chrisbrown

Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Oh shit, I didn't help that old lady cross the road today, Chris. My bad, that makes it totally fine that you beat the fuck out of a woman. Obviously, we're just as bad as each other! :)

Dominic
Jul 30th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Oh shit, I didn't help that old lady cross the road today, Chris.

OMG you evil selfish bitch :eek:

Shuji Shuriken
Jul 30th, 2012, 07:44 PM
His handlers need to be fired. All of them. I used to be the biggest Chris Brown fan. But geez...he makes it so tough. Why the fuck is he even allowed on twitter? It will be the death of his career.

Sean.
Jul 30th, 2012, 07:54 PM
His handlers need to be fired. All of them. I used to be the biggest Chris Brown fan. But geez...he makes it so tough. Why the fuck is he even allowed on twitter? It will be the death of his career.

With respect, I don't think him being on twitter expressing his thoughts and feelings is the issue here. It's that he's a homophobe and woman beater in the first place. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

Macomere
Jul 30th, 2012, 08:01 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7zlprxyhc1r1c6jgo1_500.jpg
:oh:

Break My Rapture
Jul 30th, 2012, 08:08 PM
LMAO the author of that review deserves a statue.

Shuji Shuriken
Jul 30th, 2012, 08:20 PM
With respect, I don't think him being on twitter expressing his thoughts and feelings is the issue here. It's that he's a homophobe and woman beater in the first place. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
No, the thing is, he's a prick. But him being on twitter just shows the world at large just how much of a prick he is. I'm sure many of our favorite stars are twits privately, but they are smart enough not to display it on twitter for all to see :scared:

Sean.
Jul 30th, 2012, 08:25 PM
No, the thing is, he's a prick. But him being on twitter just shows the world at large just how much of a prick he is. I'm sure many of our favorite stars are twits privately, but they are smart enough not to display it on twitter for all to see :sacred:

In which case I think it's a good thing that it comes out, I'd rather know someone's a prick, and not be a fan because of it, than unknowingly be a fan of one. ;)

Moveyourfeet
Jul 30th, 2012, 08:56 PM

"No stars ever"
:lol::lol::lol:

ToopsTame
Jul 30th, 2012, 09:14 PM
His fans need fired. I'm tired of hearing "Oh RiRi liked the rough stuff before anyway," "She's already got over it, you should too,""Why's everyone trying to ruin this kid's career?,""He made a mistake and everyone says bad things sometimes." Y'all suck. His 2 bit dance-R&B shit ain't worth defending.

ampers&
Jul 30th, 2012, 09:38 PM
"Catastrophic clusterfuck." :lol:

What newspaper is that? I need to subscribe. :hearts:

Ziggy Starduck
Jul 31st, 2012, 12:02 AM
Chris tweets about the alleged comment.

Chris Brown @chrisbrown

My Opinion on the whole Frank Ocean subject is ......... Love who u wanna love. It's ur decision. People stop searching for BS.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Chris Brown @chrisbrown

Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

I thought his original tweets (which have since been edited) painted a much clearer picture of CB's character :shrug:

Stamp Paid
Jul 31st, 2012, 12:04 AM
I thought his original tweets (which have since been edited) painted a much clearer picture of CB's character :shrug:What did the original tweets say?

Miss Amor
Jul 31st, 2012, 12:05 AM
He is such an ugly human being.

Ziggy Starduck
Jul 31st, 2012, 12:09 AM
What did the original tweets say?

I've screencapped them on my other laptop, because of some of the language used I'll just pm them to you later on today if that's okay ;)

Stamp Paid
Jul 31st, 2012, 12:15 AM
I've screencapped them on my other laptop, because of some of the language used I'll just pm them to you later on today if that's okay ;)Please do. I need to print those tweets out and stuff them into my Chris Brown voodoo doll.

KarlyM*
Jul 31st, 2012, 12:31 AM
That album review! :hysteric: :haha:

M.S.F
Jul 31st, 2012, 12:49 AM
Some celebrities should be banned from twitter. So immature.
Many people aren't buying the album because they don't like shitty music. Deal with it and shut up.
The only good thing he does is dancing.
Maybe he should quit singing and become a backup dancer for a gay icon diva.
It might give him better fortune than his flop albums.

KournikovaFan91
Jul 31st, 2012, 01:37 AM
People like this guy why????

:confused:

LeRoy.
Jul 31st, 2012, 01:42 AM
Any TF member who paid $$$ to buy his new album (or his last) should seriously re-evaluate their priorities in life.

LeRoy.
Jul 31st, 2012, 03:38 AM
Lol @ him saying someone else should be cast in the "Planet of the Apes". Uhm, did you see your face in the mirror, Chris Brown ? :haha:

Macomere
Jul 31st, 2012, 04:11 AM
saw this on ATRL...
http://i.imgur.com/IqcHx.png

:crying2:

M.S.F
Jul 31st, 2012, 06:48 AM
who knew tf members could be so catty and jealous!

Jealous? :spit:

Ziggy Starduck
Jul 31st, 2012, 06:50 AM
who knew tf members could be so catty and jealous!

:eek: i hope your not referring to what was written in this thread...

Sure am, is there an issue?

M.S.F
Jul 31st, 2012, 06:58 AM
gforkmU1-ZI

"violent trash attracts violent trash" :lol:

Ciarán
Jul 31st, 2012, 09:09 AM
Chris tweets about the alleged comment.

Chris Brown @chrisbrown

My Opinion on the whole Frank Ocean subject is ......... Love who u wanna love. It's ur decision. People stop searching for BS.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

The fact that he refers to homosexuality and loving someone as 'ur decision' just shows how much of a repugnant swine he really is. Did he just decide 'Oh, I don't love Rihanna today.' on the day he beat her senseless?

Ziggy Starduck
Jul 31st, 2012, 09:12 AM
:lol: those weren't his words

Poor Chris, getting all sorts of unfounded accusations against him:sad:

:spit: :happy: You are right, they weren't his words, they were yours.

What sort of unfounded accusations?

young_gunner913
Jul 31st, 2012, 10:32 AM
So being a victim of twitter bullying is too much for Chris? He can't handle it? :awww: Maybe his punk ass should ask Rihanna how it is to be a victim of physical violence.

Ziggy Starduck
Jul 31st, 2012, 10:34 AM

That he said shit he didn't say.

Now people are mad about his use of the word 'decision' :rolls:. He's the real victim in all of this.

Just before I report your edited posts can I ask you a question?

What is your agenda in all of this? Are you playing devil's advocate? Are you related to Chris? I'm struggling to understand.

Break My Rapture
Jul 31st, 2012, 12:48 PM
I seriously can't fathom there are people stupid enough on this world to defend Chris Brown. :lol:

~{X}~
Jul 31st, 2012, 01:20 PM
Frankly if Rihanna wants to go back to Chris Brown after what he did to her, which is not all that uncommon, lots of women who were in physical abusive relationships tend to go back... but if she does... then its on her. If he beats her again, believe me there won't be an ounce of sympathy for her. Then again with her recent antics the last few months, she looks like she's spiraling straight towards rehab. :lol:

Maybe they should end up there together and stay... a while.

WowWow
Jul 31st, 2012, 01:30 PM
Funny how every Chris Brown related story always turns out to be a criticism of Rihanna for some people.

As for this dickhead's apologists, I wonder what's going on in your head, really.

moby
Jul 31st, 2012, 02:20 PM
Just before I report your edited posts can I ask you a question?

What is your agenda in all of this? Are you playing devil's advocate? Are you related to Chris? I'm struggling to understand.His username is Malcolm X, so...

Monica_Rules
Jul 31st, 2012, 02:36 PM
That album review is just amazing,

JN
Jul 31st, 2012, 03:04 PM
His username is Malcolm X, so...

You sound stupid. Until you know who El Hajj Malik El Shabazz (formerly Malcolm X) really was, keep his name out your mouth.

pov
Jul 31st, 2012, 03:24 PM
What a twat

Woman beaterfighter and homophobe. How does he have fans again?
Oh yeah because that's so rare among successful artistes.

pov
Jul 31st, 2012, 03:25 PM
I seriously can't fathom there are people stupid enough on this world to defend Chris Brown. :lol:
Not to worry. I can't fathom that there are still many people stupid enough to think that their opinion is the only valid one. ;)

Dominic
Jul 31st, 2012, 03:58 PM
Oh so pov are you also defending him now? :lol:

Laura_VeeFan
Jul 31st, 2012, 04:01 PM
Chris Brown is an idiot and a horrible person. Why he still has fans I will never know.

~{X}~
Jul 31st, 2012, 04:07 PM
Funny how every Chris Brown related story always turns out to be a criticism of Rihanna for some people.

As for this dickhead's apologists, I wonder what's going on in your head, really.

Oh don't get me wrong, what Chris Brown did was horrible and he should have no place in the music industry or anywhere like that where he can be on a public forum.

I just included in that even now after what happened, Rihanna is still going back.

:lol:

Frankly its his wrong doing for what he did and its her wrong doing for going back.

Break My Rapture
Jul 31st, 2012, 04:22 PM
Not to worry. I can't fathom that there are still many people stupid enough to think that their opinion is the only valid one. ;)
That's not even the point. :lol: The point is that apparently he has fans who are stupid enough to even defend him for his revolting actions such as beating up a woman and like now making homophobic remarks. Thinking about it, shouldn't he be in jail for that? And I mean, he blocked his own fans on Twitter because he thinks his album sales aren't big enough...says enough. What kind of stupid fan would defend him?

Beat
Jul 31st, 2012, 04:59 PM
Moronic, childish, mentally unstable and inane douchebag for sure. Definitely glad to see his album flopping. LOL @ the tweet. Exactly how is he helping the world?

that, my dear, is a very good question.

He's the real victim in all of this.

:facepalm:

LeRoy.
Jul 31st, 2012, 05:07 PM
Who was Malcom X before the name change(s) ? :weirdo:

JN
Jul 31st, 2012, 05:19 PM

A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.

Stamp Paid
Jul 31st, 2012, 05:28 PM
Malcolm, this fuckery you've started :haha:

M.S.F
Jul 31st, 2012, 05:56 PM

If you are referring to the poster here, it's TABŮ_SEXY_SHOP from Zululand :oh:

Sammo
Jul 31st, 2012, 06:21 PM
''blocks fans on Twitter because of album sales''

That's one of the most pathetic and sad stories I've heard in my life :lol:

Stamp Paid
Jul 31st, 2012, 08:26 PM
http://ebengregory.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/chris-brown-side-eye-o1.gifNow I do have question for you, and I'm not coming for you, I'm just asking.
I recall at one time you seemed to think CB was repugnant and you were decrying light skin privilege, and saying that was a main reason why people were defending him/giving him the benefit of the doubt/wanting him to succeed after beating Rihanna.

And now you're advocating for him? Have you changed your views on Cock Brown?

Stamp Paid
Jul 31st, 2012, 09:20 PM
This is what I don't understand about this thread. I honestly don't consider myself to have seriously advocated for Chris [insert someone selfrighteously quoting what my joke about him being a victim] and yet people have gone from calling me a freak to labeling me a 'fan' to to suggesting I have an agenda :weirdo:. All I did was question why people were criticizing him as heavily as they were for something that was never proven to be true.
That seems pretty reasonable to me and its a standard that I would imagine would be applied to just about anyone who has been accused of anything, but there's this weird thing going on here where almost everyone has this one set opinion and no one dares question whether its valid or not. I don't care for Chris and I know assaulting Rihanna was wrong and all that, but if you're gonna call him a homophobe or anything else, really is it too much to ask for you to do it for a proven reason?? Does the fact that he beat Rihanna mean he is not entitled to not be misquoted/accused of things without any proof? This whole thread is weird.

This goes to the OP Desuetude - there's no evidence he hit out at Frank Ocean and he's since denied he ever said it. Why is "Chris Brown hits out at FO" still in the thread title, then? If this was your fav tennis player wouldn't you have been clamoring to have it changed cuz it isn't true? Why the double standard?Oh I didn't know that was a joke. I was thinking that you were being ironic, but I didn't know for sure.
He has made several homophobic comments before - so a response like "no homo", especially towards FO who he has a negative history with, seemed like typical asinine Cock Brown behavior. I can understand why people would find those comments plausible, despite a source not being listed.

He's still a piece of shit, whether he said these specific words or not.

Break My Rapture
Jul 31st, 2012, 09:45 PM
This goes to the OP Desuetude - there's no evidence he hit out at Frank Ocean and he's since denied he ever said it. Why is "Chris Brown hits out at FO" still in the thread title, then? If this was your fav tennis player wouldn't you have been clamoring to have it changed cuz it isn't true? Why the double standard?
I'm just quoting something that wouldn't be all that surprising if he did say it. Paps can only go so far in making headlines, they can't just make stuff up. And even if it wasn't true, there's still more than enough other things he's done recently to despise him for. Blocking his own fans on Twitter because he doesn't like his album (shitty album, might I add) sales. There was also this:

http://static.gigwise.com/artists/brownoceanrantfull.jpg

And regarding the last two lines of your post: no I really wouldn't. :lol:

Nearly everything he does adds up to a borderline terrible and psychotic personality that for some reason is not in jail.

King Halep
Jul 31st, 2012, 10:33 PM
5 pages to answer one troll

King Halep
Jul 31st, 2012, 10:36 PM
You and XXX would be casted great for planet of the apes :hysteric:

ampers&
Jul 31st, 2012, 10:44 PM

A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
http://i42.tinypic.com/c43kw.jpg

JN
Jul 31st, 2012, 11:18 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/c43kw.jpg

Cat got your tongue?

LeRoy.
Aug 2nd, 2012, 08:03 AM
If you are referring to the poster here, it's TABŮ_SEXY_SHOP from Zululand :oh:

:oh: Its that mess ? :help: :o