PDA

View Full Version : THE VOICE Season 3 | Cassadee Pope - "Wasting All These Tears" (iTunes : #3)

Pages : [1] 2

silverwhite
Jul 27th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Not a bad line-up :eek:

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/11/a2/11a2133bb23227579a6df3fc31d7d1db.jpg

https://p.twimg.com/Ayx4LpICEAAOQfP.jpg:large

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/14/30/14/3244847/3/628x471.jpg

http://www2.2space.net/images/upl_news/120710/423980/h700w590/michael-buble-joins-blake-shelton%26%23039%3Bs-%26%23039%3Bvoice%26%23039%3B-team.jpg

Imperfect Angel
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Is it me or Adam become fatter than before?:lol:
Xtina with Greenday.:spit:
Michael Buble with Blake.:hearts:
Cee Lo :shrug:

Super Dave
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Is that Rob Thomas with his '90s haircut? :ras:

Booblay :ras:

Beat
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:40 PM
billie joe, a man with great experience regarding make-up, should tell christina to go easy on the orange-tinted make-up.

silverwhite
Jul 27th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Xtina with Greenday.:spit:

Cee Lo :shrug:

Just Billie Joe, not the whole band :bigwave:

Rob Thomas

Is that Rob Thomas with his '90s haircut? :ras:

Yes :rolls:

delicatecutter
Jul 27th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Figures that a show with random winners would have random helpers.

silverwhite
Jul 27th, 2012, 07:11 PM
http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/07/24/fl-the-voice.jpg

M.S.F
Jul 27th, 2012, 07:34 PM
They just finished the previous season :confused:
This show is a flop until now, bad winners from both seasons :o

Imperfect Angel
Jul 27th, 2012, 08:07 PM
They just finished the previous season :confused:
This show is a flop until now, bad winners from both seasons :o

I don't think they're bad, they're just irrelevant.:lol: :oh:

Imperfect Angel
Jul 27th, 2012, 08:09 PM
http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/07/24/fl-the-voice.jpg

Recently? Not bad.

silverwhite
Jul 28th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Trailer :oh:

OpX7XUofCJ8

silverwhite
Aug 13th, 2012, 10:24 PM
'The Voice' Coaches Excited for Changes
Show returns with new features on 'the best season yet'

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-voice-coaches-excited-for-changes-20120813#ixzz23T3u30bO

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/story/the-voice-coaches-excited-for-changes-20120813/1000x600/main.jpg

By Steve Baltin
August 13, 2012 3:15 PM ET

Cee Lo Green, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Christina Aguilera – all four coaches of The Voice – joined producer Mark Burnett, host Carson Daly and the show's social media maven Christina Milian for a press conference last night at Burnett's Malibu home. Looking out at the panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean, Levine quipped, "So this is what reality TV buys you."

That, or maybe just knowing what makes for good TV. And Burnett and his team have demonstrated a knack for spotting opportunities. Last season there was shock among fans when singer Jesse Campbell, one of the favorites to win the title, was eliminated by coach Christina Aguilera. Even her fellow coaches expressed their disbelief.

This season, which starts September 10th, they'd be able to do something about it, thanks to a new element called "the Steal," which allows judges to pick up a contestant who's been ousted by another coach. Journalists got a sneak peak at a recently taped battle round between two of Green's competitors, who each delivered a smoking rendition of Mariah Carey's "Vision of Love." As soon as Green carried out the unenviable task of choosing just one, the other coaches hammered on their buttons and made their pitches to bring the loser onto one of their teams, just like they do in the battle rounds. Judges can only pick two additional team members, which will lead to a new cycle of the show called "Knockout Rounds," where the teams will pare down before beginning the live episodes.

The new opportunity for poaching has added a lot to the show, the coaches told Rolling Stone. "It’s nice to throw those elements in to kind of spice things up," Levine said. "Those things definitely help keep it fresh for us."

It also adds more pressure, Shelton said. "There’s nothing that’s more nervewracking than knowing, 'Okay, both these singers did really good and I gotta pick one and I know damn good and well one of these other three are gonna steal the person I don’t pick,'" he said. "There’s a chance that person may go on and win this and that’s gonna make me look really stupid. That definitely goes on in your mind. As an artist and somebody on television I have enough of an ego that I don’t want to look that stupid. I want to look brilliant."

Ultimately, though, he recognizes it's great for the show and viewers. "It’s going to be so exciting for people watching at home," Shelton said. "Here’s the truth, as much as we want to sit up here and talk about how different this show is, and it is, what people love the most is those damn buttons. People love to see us hit those buttons and somebody’s life is changed at that moment. This is another way of changing somebody‘s life later on in the show, where they think all hope is lost, they’re going home, the next thing you know the button gets pushed and they’re right back in the game again. That’s pretty exciting."

The new components add another element to what Levine, Aguilera and Shelton call "the best season yet." Only Green holds out on that, saying, "A few memorable things have happened thus far, but season three isn’t completed yet, so I don’t know if this is the favorite season yet."

For the four coaches, though, the biggest strength of this season is their bond. In the first clip shown at the junket, the four are seen performing the Rolling Stones' "Start Me Up," and they resembled a band, much more than they did in the combined performances of the first two seasons.

What helped meld them into a tight, family-like unit is the way all four work with contestants, Aguilera said. "Over time we see how each of us react as coaches, giving such heartfelt advice and attention to these up-and-coming young fresh talents and it’s so nice to see," she said. "It’s refreshing because we came into it not wanting to knock anybody down and I think we all respect that. We might take shots at each other, but never the talent. So there’s just a magic, there’s a bond there that’s unbreakable at this point."

Shelton concurred, recognizing the quartet is now joined together by the success of the series. "We’re always going to be connected to each other through this show," he says.

He admitted there have been some rough moments, like any family. "We’ve been through a lot of shit with each other, no doubt," he said. "We’ve had fights, ups and downs and weird moments and fuck-offs and all that stuff. But all friends go through that I think and you either go through it and you never speak to each other again or you go through it and your relationship is even stronger. We didn’t have to come back together, but we did, and our relationships are stronger."

Levine agreed that the coaches have left the rockiest moments behind them. "We are getting along better than we ever have and I guess our energies have all congealed and we’re very, very close at this point," he said.

The show will run this year in both the fall and spring seasons, which could result in one or more of the coaches having to take a sabbatical to go on tour. Although Burnett said the coaches have their "chairs for live," the assembled journalists were keen to speculate on who the replacement coaches might be. Green shut down the speculation while nicely summing up the bond among the current four.

"For me, there’s nobody comes to mind that can replace my Blake, my Adam and my Christina," he said.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/the-voice-coaches-excited-for-changes-20120813#ixzz23T3qE3H9

Imperfect Angel
Aug 13th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Interesting.

and can't wait for the Mariah's cover.:cheer:

Drake1980
Aug 14th, 2012, 02:14 AM
Billy Jo :o

M.P
Aug 14th, 2012, 02:19 AM
is there X Factor UK thread ?? it starts this weekend :oh:

Imperfect Angel
Aug 14th, 2012, 10:50 AM
You can make one.:shrug: :oh:

silverwhite
Aug 17th, 2012, 12:27 AM
jovAzxWURnk

silverwhite
Aug 17th, 2012, 12:28 AM
That Ain't No Other Man girl didn't sound that good :unsure:

M.P
Aug 17th, 2012, 02:32 AM
deleted :p

silverwhite
Aug 17th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Oh. They took it down and the official account uploaded it :lol:

Fixed ;)

Imperfect Angel
Aug 17th, 2012, 10:58 AM
That Ain't No Other Man girl didn't sound that good :unsure:

Well, she somehow sounded like what Xtina when she was 10 years old.:lol: I think she's ok, not everyone is perfect but I think she lacks the intensity like what Xtina has.:shrug:

silverwhite
Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:45 AM
Another preview

DEaoaLQHB0w

Blake :sobbing:

silverwhite
Sep 6th, 2012, 01:42 AM
:shrug:

idrTL6oQ3UQ

Imperfect Angel
Sep 11th, 2012, 01:16 PM
So it already started? I thought this was for next season.:lol:

silverwhite
Sep 11th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Forgot to update the title :o

Imperfect Angel
Sep 11th, 2012, 02:37 PM
update lah.:lol:

silverwhite
Sep 11th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Updated already :confused:

mapaliey
Sep 14th, 2012, 01:39 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/v7qyk7.gif
the voice beats Xfactor

silverwhite
The Voice beat The X Factor premiere on Wednesday :bolt:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/09/13/wednesday-final-ratings-the-voice-big-brother-adjusted-up-no-adjustments-for-americas-got-talent-or-guys-with-kids/148502/

silverwhite
You beat me by seconds :haha:

mapaliey
Sep 14th, 2012, 01:59 AM
You beat me by seconds :haha:

http://i48.tinypic.com/v7qyk7.gif

Imperfect Angel
Sep 16th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Ladies shouldn't pick Xtina as judges, unless you're fat or weird looking.:oh:

That girl who sang Xtina's song should've chosen Adam instead. Adam will not waste this beauty so early while Xtina will make sure she'll put her against another mediocre looking powerhouse singer and then pick against her.:oh:

silverwhite
Sep 17th, 2012, 03:40 AM
What??? Cee Lo produced Don't Cha? :hysteric:

Imperfect Angel
Sep 17th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Really? I guess I missed that.:oh:

silverwhite
Sep 17th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Season 4 coaches : Adam, Blake, Usher, Shakira??? :eek::eek::eek:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/17/the-voice-usher-shakira/

Hayato
Sep 18th, 2012, 03:26 AM
Shakira! Now America can see the real her and how sweet, humble and down-to-earth she is. :hearts:

Imperfect Angel
Sep 18th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Usher to replace Cee-Lo while Shakira to replace Xtina, kind of balance the whole thing again.:oh: But that means Shakira, the possibly lone lady judge, will be the weakest vocalist among the judge.:oh:

silverwhite
Sep 20th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Mycle was really good :eek:

Hayato
Sep 20th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Usher to replace Cee-Lo while Shakira to replace Xtina, kind of balance the whole thing again.:oh: But that means Shakira, the possibly lone lady judge, will be the weakest vocalist among the judge.:oh:

:spit: I guess you never really heard her live then. That's precisely why it's going to be great for Americans to see the real her.

Imperfect Angel
Sep 20th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Show me how great of a singer she is then.:oh:

longtin23
Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM
They said that CeeLo will be on a TV show and Christina will be on tour during season 4. They will come back in season 5 :angel:

M.P
Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM
Xtina will be back :hearts:

AlissonValerio
Sep 27th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Shakira and Usher? Arrrrgh! The good news is that Xtina will be back on tour and at the Season 5 of The Voice. Great!

Zhao
Oct 7th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Xrpj2-IhOq8

blockbuster showdown next Monday, singing Vision of Love :hearts::hearts:

Cee Lo is ... dumb :tape::lol:

Imperfect Angel
Oct 7th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Vision of Mimi :hearts:

silverwhite
Oct 7th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Thank goodness for the Steal :cheer:

M.P
Oct 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM
i thought they will show us who is dropped by Cee Lo :oh:

Imperfect Angel
Oct 7th, 2012, 02:44 PM
sneak peek.:oh: But I'm surprised they actually showed almost all the footage.:o :facepalm:

M.P
Oct 7th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Cee Lo always dumb....you can see it all th song choice he chose last 2 seaon :oh:

Rocketta
Oct 8th, 2012, 05:50 PM
I'm enjoying this season that's all I'll say. :D

Smith Saybrook
Oct 9th, 2012, 07:15 AM
The real question is, what the hell is that outfit that guy is wearing? A red leather jacket with a , acid washed(?) light denim jacket, with a white button down underneath that, and a bow-tie?

HOT MESS.

silverwhite
Oct 10th, 2012, 06:16 PM
This season is so good. Great pool of talent and nice tweaks (the Steal!). Ratings have never been so consistently good either :D

silverwhite
Oct 10th, 2012, 06:16 PM
The real question is, what the hell is that outfit that guy is wearing? A red leather jacket with a , acid washed(?) light denim jacket, with a white button down underneath that, and a bow-tie?

HOT MESS.

This is The Voice, not ANTM :oh:

silverwhite
Oct 23rd, 2012, 08:47 AM
Why did Christina pick Devyn? :smash:

Thank goodness Blake saved Marissa Ann!

Beat
Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:00 AM
But that means Shakira, the possibly lone lady judge, will be the weakest vocalist among the judge.:oh:

huh? :confused:

Super Dave
Oct 23rd, 2012, 12:56 PM
Cee-Lo is a moron. Daniel Rosa over Alexis. WTAF.

silverwhite
Oct 23rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Daniel sang more bum notes but I like his tone. Alexis' is too common :unsure:

Imperfect Angel
Oct 23rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Daniel vs Rosa can be skipped. None of them will even go far after next round.

Imperfect Angel
Oct 23rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
No wonder the show's rating drops every week.:spit:

silverwhite
Oct 23rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Daniel vs Rosa : no such battle :spit:

And where do you get your info? The ratings have been great :lol:

Imperfect Angel
Oct 23rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Wait Daniel vs Alexis.:oh:

silverwhite
Oct 24th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Christina :o

Some really questionable decisions this season. Chevonne was awful :rolleyes:

M.P
Oct 30th, 2012, 02:49 PM
That Orginal on Xtina team, Joseeyln (whatever) ove Kayla in Adam team ?!?! :hysteric: she is like 3rd rated Jessica Sanchez!!!

you are stupid ADAM

tucker1989
Oct 30th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Kayla was so good, really disappointed in that decision, just like Cee-Lo's decision to keep Diego over Caitlyn was very suspect. Thrilled that Amanda made it through, though. I love her.

M.P
Oct 30th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Cee Lo is so dumb (Can't help it) :o those pairing :o

M.P
Oct 30th, 2012, 03:41 PM
i am still so pissed Kayla goes Home :rolleyes: why we still have so many Beyonce wannabe on these show:rolleyes:

Smith Saybrook
Oct 30th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I love Kayla's voice, but for some reason had a strong affinity for Josslyn or whatever her name is. Shark on the Water was just not a great choice of song. Ceelo driving me nuts again with his choices. Although, Daniel Rosa is finally gone, and his redemption story was boring as all get out, and honestly I still think he sounds terrible.

Developing a major crush on Cody Belew. I love me a country boy, and anyone that can rock a beard with eyebrows like his, is a major win in my book.

Smith Saybrook
Oct 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM
ALSO, major wow factor on Loren Allred. I drank the koolaid after last night's performance.

silverwhite
Oct 30th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Don't like the format, TBH. They should have just had the coaches pick any 5 out of the 10 they had :o

I would have chosen :

Team Adam - Amanda, Michelle, Melanie, Nicole, Loren (OUT : Sam, Joselyn, Kayla, Joe, Bryan)
Team Cee Lo - Cody, Diego, Caitlin, Trevin, Avery (OUT : Nicholas, Mycle, Terisa, Daniel, Mackenzie)

Imperfect Angel
Oct 30th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Michelle Brook.:( Amanda just had better song choice which shows off her personality more.
Avery Wilson also out :eek: but Cody :drool:
Jocelyn :cheer:
Loren :lick: :yeah:
Diego :hearts:

Smith Saybrook
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:10 AM
Poor Terisa. She got hosed every step of the way. Haha

silverwhite
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:17 PM
Blake choosing Julio :facepalm:

Super Dave
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:45 PM
Blake choosing Julio :facepalm:

Unreal. Julio looked like he was about to face a firing squad after MarissaAnn kicked his flat ass. Blake is an idiot.

Just looking at who's left, I can't imagine who will win this. Amanda?

silverwhite
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:52 PM
Worst decision of the Knockouts for sure. Stupid excuse too :o

Imperfect Angel
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:55 PM
Amanda? Definitely not. I can see Trevin Hunte winning so he'll continue the black male singers winning streak on The Voice.:spit:

My personally faves from each will be Loren (Adam), Cody/Diego (Blake), Adriana/Dez (Xtina) & Cassadee (Blake) :cheer:

silverwhite
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:00 PM
My favourites are Amanda, Cody, Adriana and De'borah :cheer:

Imperfect Angel
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:01 PM
Deborah :unsure:

silverwhite
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:04 PM
She's unique and soulful :shrug:

Imperfect Angel
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:07 PM
Yeah but I don't really get her despite all the uniqueness. :lol: To me anyways.:cheer:

delicatecutter
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:04 PM
Christina couldn't have been more obvious with her match-ups and choices. She made me :lol: And her team is not very strong at all. She must be hoping that that cutish boy will get all the teen girl votes, but he's not that good of a singer. :o

Is Adam the only one to put his steals through to the live show play-offs? I think I like his team the best.

silverwhite
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:13 PM
Christina couldn't have been more obvious with her match-ups and choices. She made me :lol: And her team is not very strong at all. She must be hoping that that cutish boy will get all the teen girl votes, but he's not that good of a singer. :o

Is Adam the only one to put his steals through to the live show play-offs? I think I like his team the best.

Well, De'borah and Adriana were the right choices. I would have preferred Aquile and Alessandra (over Sylvia and Dez) but, to be fair, they both underperformed (song choice, IMO :o). As for Devyn vs Laura, neither deserved to go through. Christina should have swapped Alessandra/Dez with Devyn. I don't understand why she loves Devyn so much. She's so meh :unsure:

Yes :o

delicatecutter
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:24 PM
I can barely remember anyone's name so I have to look it up on Wikipedia. :sobbing: OK so De'borah is the only one on her team I like and I don't see her winning. Adriana butchered that Kelly song. :o She is not good at all. Devyn isn't much better. I Have Nothing? Seriously. Just NO. Sylvia isn't going anywhere either.

I live for Christina and her red microphone singing how to sing the songs. :inlove: Christina makes the show!!!!!!!

silverwhite
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:27 PM
Agree on Devyn and Sylvia but I like Adriana :cheer:

moby
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:48 PM
Cee-lo's team is by far the strongest. A lot of variety too.

He has the fat black gay guy who can sang, the mystic, the unique Peter-Pan singersongwriter, flamboyant hot gay guy... I guess Diego over Caitlin was weird.

Pops Maellard
Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:40 AM
The judges make a ton of money, and it seems the winners don't end up really any better after the show than before :scratch:. There's eomething very wrong with that scenario.

Also, I think it being all about singing is kinda only true to an extent. The blind auditions are a great idea but then from the battle rounds it's all about whose stage presence is better, not who sings the song better necessarily :shrug:.

Smith Saybrook
Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:52 AM
You knew that Laura Vivas girl was done when they chose not to show her blind audition or battle round in full.

Cody Belew FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

silverwhite
Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:01 PM
The judges make a ton of money, and it seems the winners don't end up really any better after the show than before :scratch:. There's eomething very wrong with that scenario.

Also, I think it being all about singing is kinda only true to an extent. The blind auditions are a great idea but then from the battle rounds it's all about whose stage presence is better, not who sings the song better necessarily :shrug:.

That's not within the show's control, to be fair. The record companies don't manage and promote the winners properly ;)

At the end of the day, all the contestants leave the show in a better situation than they were in before :)

You knew that Laura Vivas girl was done when they chose not to show her blind audition or battle round in full.

Cody Belew FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App (http://www.verticalsports.com/mobile)

Well, Loren wasn't shown much either :p

Broseghini
Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
omg Blake is so stupid! Gracia, MarissaAnn and Suzanna :sobbing:
And Terisa against Trevin :facepalm:

Rocketta
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:11 PM
Cee-lo's team is by far the strongest. A lot of variety too.

He has the fat black gay guy who can sang, the mystic, the unique Peter-Pan singersongwriter, flamboyant hot gay guy... I guess Diego over Caitlin was weird.

I like Cee-Lo's team too and kind of Adam's. I think the last CL match-up was a toss-up so he just went with an all boy team... :lol:

Xtina is such an ego manniac, she wasn't ever going to keep anyone that she thought could show her up. Did she say with one pick she wanted the one who needed her the most? Eh, not when the other lady out sang and out performed her.... :weirdo:

What's the old lady's name who got screwed over because all the judges thought the red head girl kind of sucked and then found out she had potential? She got Screwed! :hug:

It was sweet how the chunky black guy and the old black lady were so close but she knew she was out as soon as the pairing was announced it was s

Rocketta
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:16 PM
I like Cee-Lo's team too and kind of Adam's. I think the last CL match-up was a toss-up so he just went with an all boy team... :lol:

Xtina is such an ego manniac, she wasn't ever going to keep anyone that she thought could show her up. Did she say with one pick she wanted the one who needed her the most? Eh, not when the other lady out sang and out performed her.... :weirdo:

What's the old lady's name who got screwed over because all the judges thought the red head girl kind of sucked and then found out she had potential? She got Screwed! :hug:

It was sweet how the chunky black guy and the old black lady were so close but she knew she was out as soon as the pairing was announced it was s

^ sorry, I had to post that before my computer shut down ... dumb battery! :banghead:

I was saying..... it was sad to see her tearing up because she knew she was gone.

I've only not watched Blake's team because I don't think I care about any on his team. :shrug:

Rocketta
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:19 PM
Oh I like De'borah, that's the lesbian, right? Anyway I loved her relationship with her parents.... there needs to be more representations of religious parents supporting their gay child. Sweet. :hearts:

silverwhite
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:21 PM
Xtina is so misunderstood :tears:

She gave a lame excuse but I think the actual reason is strategy. Last year, she tried to build a diverse team. This year, she's trying to build a pop team :o

Rocketta
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:22 PM
This season is so good. Great pool of talent and nice tweaks (the Steal!). Ratings have never been so consistently good either :D

I think this season is great too even with 'some' judges still letting their ego's dictate their artist choices... I suspect it will take Xtina being the only one not to have won to change her attitude in pairing down her team.

moby
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:25 PM

Nicole Nelson is the name. That was surprising and a very difficult choice. I think Nicole was very good but somewhat predictable by now, so to have someone come out and match her and surprise everyone... it was a risk worth taking. Adam made a strange choice to drop Kayla for that shrieky girl who comes across as an arrogant bitch, which was unfortunate. He still has Bryan, Amanda and Melanie though, and those are pretty solid.

She gave a lame excuse but I think the actual reason is strategy. Last year, she tried to build a diverse team. This year, she's trying to build a pop team :oStop defending her.

Her ego is only as big as her ass now. :sad:

You knew she was going to pick Sylvia for singing her song. And she probably picked Devyn because she sang her song during the blinds, and Adriana because the first CD she bought was Xtina's.

silverwhite
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM
You knew she was going to pick Sylvia for singing her song. And she probably picked Devyn because she sang her song during the blinds, and Adriana because the first CD she bought was Xtina's.

:hysteric:

Well, I think all 3 of them deserved to go through based on their Knockout performances (even though I prefer Aquile to Sylvia, I think he chose the wrong song). The only thing I didn't agree with was pairing Devyn and Laura because they were two of her weakest team members, IMO. Should have done Devyn vs Sylvia and Laura vs Aquile or something :o

Rocketta
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:34 PM
Season 4 coaches : Adam, Blake, Usher, Shakira??? :eek::eek::eek:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/17/the-voice-usher-shakira/

WOW I didn't know that! :eek:

She gave a lame excuse but I think the actual reason is strategy. Last year, she tried to build a diverse team. This year, she's trying to build a pop team :o

yeah see that's the problem, she leaves talent out of her strategy, if someone shows too much talent especially in her genre or her Diva land you ain't going to make it on her team.

Same with Blake, well not so much this season but in the past, if he thought any of the female country singers were better than his wife they were toast. :lol:

moby
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:35 PM
:hysteric:

Well, I think all 3 of them deserved to go through based on their Knockout performances (even though I prefer Aquile to Sylvia, I think he chose the wrong song). The only thing I didn't agree with was pairing Devyn and Laura because they were two of her weakest team members, IMO. Should have done Devyn vs Sylvia and Laura vs Aquile or something :o

Yeah, I wish she kept Aquile and paired him with Devyn. He's super-hot. :o

But Sylvia is the most powerful and Xtina-like singer, so I can see why she kept her.

silverwhite
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:40 PM
yeah see that's the problem, she leaves talent out of her strategy, if someone shows too much talent especially in her genre or her Diva land you ain't going to make it on her team.

Who are you talking about? Laura? I don't think she was that good :scratch:

Yeah, I wish she kept Aquile and paired him with Devyn. He's super-hot. :o

But Sylvia is the most powerful and Xtina-like singer, so I can see why she kept her.

I loved his voice on You Give Me Something. Why did he pick Grenade? He sounded so bland on it :o

Rocketta
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:49 PM
Nicole Nelson is the name. That was surprising and a very difficult choice. I think Nicole was very good but somewhat predictable by now, so to have someone come out and match her and surprise everyone... it was a risk worth taking. Adam made a strange choice to drop Kayla for that shrieky girl who comes across as an arrogant bitch, which was unfortunate. He still has Bryan, Amanda and Melanie though, and those are pretty solid.

Oh ok, Nicole... the problem is when you have perfected your craft it's hard to improve from one round to the next.... Especially when your coach takes it for granted that you know what you are doing. I understand the choice though because now that girl is going to have a following as the girl who broke out and shocked everybody. I think the show needs to do a much better job of pretending not to screw the old ladies..... It seems serious experience is only a problem when it comes to women. We'll see next season how it goes.

Stop defending her.

Her ego is only as big as her ass now. :sad:

Why do artist pick her? :confused: She would be my last choice if I was a female artist unless I was like De'borah and there's no competition. :lol:

Maybe taking a season break we will get a new and improved Xtina Judge.

Rocketta
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:56 PM
Who are you talking about? Laura? I don't think she was that good :scratch:

I loved his voice on You Give Me Something. Why did he pick Grenade? He sounded so bland on it :o

Laura is that the hispanic girl? Her voice wasn't a competition but Divadom was definitely there. She was a bright star on that stage and I can't even remember the other girl... oh yeah the girl who sang Whitney and thought falling to her knees was the definition of stage presence. :lol:

Aquile was bland on that song but the girl that beat him wasn't anything special, I can't even remember who it was.... Ok, I can't use that as a reason as I can barely remember my name half the time ..... but I do remember thinking .... eh :shrug:

silverwhite
Nov 2nd, 2012, 11:59 PM
Laura is that the hispanic girl? Her voice wasn't a competition but Divadom was definitely there. She was a bright star on that stage and I can't even remember the other girl... oh yeah the girl who sang Whitney and thought falling to her knees was the definition of stage presence. :lol:

Aquile was bland on that song but the girl that beat him wasn't anything special, I can't even remember who it was.... Ok, I can't use that as a reason as I can barely remember my name half the time ..... but I do remember thinking .... eh :shrug:

I didn't like either of them :rolls:

I really don't think it's an ego thing. She does seem to be biased towards a certain type of singer though :unsure:

Anyway, I think they should change the format of the Knockout Rounds. They're bringing back a flaw in the Battle Rounds that they fixed with the Steal :lol:

Rocketta
Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:12 AM
Anyway, I think they should change the format of the Knockout Rounds. They're bringing back a flaw in the Battle Rounds that they fixed with the Steal :lol:

True, maybe they should have to go against someone on the other team and the the two other judges get to vote? I don't know but it seems the only one who gave his steals as much of a chance as his original team was Adam. If they are not going to embrace the stolen artists than what the point? :sad:

ohh or maybe a coach picks the pair from his team but the other three coaches pick the winner? I don't think they would sabatoge because their people will have to sing eventually too!

Pops Maellard
Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:15 AM
That's not within the show's control, to be fair. The record companies don't manage and promote the winners properly ;)

At the end of the day, all the contestants leave the show in a better situation than they were in before :)

All the contestants leave in a better situation?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbdnznUfCx1qe8a0fo2_250.gif

silverwhite
Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:16 AM
True, maybe they should have to go against someone on the other team and the the two other judges get to vote? I don't know but it seems the only one who gave his steals as much of a chance as his original team was Adam. If they are not going to embrace the stolen artists than what the point? :sad:

ohh or maybe a coach picks the pair from his team but the other three coaches pick the winner? I don't think they would sabatoge because their people will have to sing eventually too!

Not sure the other steals deserved to go through other than Marissaann, who was robbed :o

They could just have all 10 of them sing, then have their coach announce the 5 winners :lol:

silverwhite
Nov 3rd, 2012, 12:17 AM
All the contestants leave in a better situation? Do tell me more :p.

Exposure :shrug:

They basically enter the competition as unknowns but leave with at least a small group of fans :lol:

Pops Maellard
Nov 3rd, 2012, 01:17 AM
Exposure :shrug:

They basically enter the competition as unknowns but leave with at least a small group of fans :lol:
I suppose I do like Chris Mann's voice and I wouldn't have heard of him without The Voice and his duet with Xtina :oh:.

WB-Db3xh5A8

He could sing me anything :inlove:.

moby
Nov 6th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Xtina looked livid when Amanda pulled off that scream she could never do herself. :crying2:

delicatecutter
Nov 6th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Xtina looked livid when Amanda pulled off that scream she could never do herself. :crying2:

OMG I just re-watched. No she didn't! If anything she's probably bitter that she's not on her team. Xtine is all about winning this.

Adam trying to show Amanda how to sing anything was laughable at best. :tears:

Did not care for the pocket geh singing in Spanish. Agen.

silverwhite
Nov 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Hilare moment when Christina Milian was with 4 contestants and interviewed 3 of them and skipped over Julio, causing him to raise his eyebrows :happy:

OMG I just re-watched. No she didn't! If anything she's probably bitter that she's not on her team. Xtine is all about winning this.

This. Haters gonna hate :fiery:

Super Dave
Nov 6th, 2012, 12:35 PM
So is Cee-Lo going to get rung up for allegedly spiking some woman's drink with a date rape drug? I heard this morning now there is a taped conversation where he admits doing it. All heresy at this point, however...

M.P
Nov 6th, 2012, 12:47 PM
a week late,,, i really want Zuzana :smash:

tennismaster8820
Nov 6th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I have been really enjoying this season, my favorite judges are Adam and Christina, I thought they always picked correct winners while Blake and Cee Lo often seem biased towards someone.

I wish second round of competition would somehow also be about voice only, at least untill live shows. :lol:

silverwhite
Nov 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM
a week late,,, i really want Zuzana :smash:

Zuzana? :confused:

I wish second round of competition would somehow also be about voice only, at least untill live shows. :lol:

True. Would be a bit hard to coach them if they can't see them though :lol:

M.P
Nov 6th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Zuzana? :confused:

True. Would be a bit hard to coach them if they can't see them though :lol:

maybe Susana, i don't know her name, who against Cassidee

silverwhite
Nov 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Suzanna :oh:

Smith Saybrook
Nov 6th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Hilare moment when Christina Milian was with 4 contestants and interviewed 3 of them and skipped over Julio, causing him to raise his eyebrows :happy:

This. Haters gonna hate :fiery:

GREATEST EVER.

The next Sprint Skybox poll should ask if anyone knows that Christina Milian is a singer too.

Amanda and Cassadee are my two faves from the first show.

silverwhite
Nov 7th, 2012, 02:48 AM
My favourites were Amanda, Bryan and Michaela :lol:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 7th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Ewww Bryan :tape:

tennismaster8820
Nov 7th, 2012, 09:05 PM
The best performance of the night was definitely Amanda, nobody was close.
I also liked Terry and Liz.
I hope all 3 of them get through.

I agree with Adam that Loren can be much better if she would showcase more of her upper register, with what she sand she might get out.

Broseghini
Nov 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Amanda was amazing :worship: I like everyone in Team Adam :sad:

Julio :sobbing:

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Xtina to Adriana : "Katy doesn't hit that big note at the end, right?"

I'm cackling :hysteric:

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Cody :speakles: :inlove:

Could have cut down slightly on the theatrics though :lol:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 8th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Cody :speakles: :inlove:

Could have cut down slightly on the theatrics though :lol:

it will not be a Cody's performance without "bam bam".:oh:

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Diego and Devyn both seemed pretty pissed with the feedback they got :spit:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Well they're pretty average on their performances.:shrug:

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2012, 12:37 PM
I know, especially Devyn :yawn:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 8th, 2012, 12:43 PM
But I like Diego, he's just oozing sex appeal. Both him and Cody *faints*

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Cody and Dez

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq2qfxYGJc1qht847.gif

Imperfect Angel
Nov 8th, 2012, 12:50 PM
oh and Dez.:oh:

3sum....:lick: :drool:

Super Dave
Nov 8th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Ehhh...most of it sounds karaoke to me. I haven't been watching religiously, though. But Trevin probably did the best last night, though he's a bit all-over-the-place. 18 years old though :eek:

Adam looks so much better with hair.

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I enjoyed Cody, Sylvia and Trevin ;)

Adam looks so much better with hair.

And with a t-shirt without holes :tape:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 8th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I like Amanda's performance too. Love that song. Trevin is very good too.

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Amanda and Trevin are definitely the frontrunners :lol:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Well, the liveshows is when the contestants are being voted right? I'm not sure about Amanda but Trevin is definitely one.:lol: He's another black male to win the show.:oh:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I also like Sylvia..similar to Xtina but Xtina is leagues better than her still.:lol:

M.P
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:27 PM
how can Mackenziemade top100 Itunes :hysteric:

silverwhite
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:37 PM
1D fangirls? :oh:

M.P
Nov 8th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Sylvia :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::wors hip::worship::worship:

i really like Cody

moby
Nov 9th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Adriana's first bought album is the gift that keeps giving. :tape:

moby
Nov 9th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Diego was very touchy with Cody. Hot kiss. Please let this happen. :crying2:

Broseghini
Nov 9th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Jesus >>>>>>> Mackenzie with 1D :eek:

Team Adam and Xtina are just amazing right now :hearts:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 9th, 2012, 10:29 AM

:eek: Receipt please.:oh:

Super Dave
Nov 9th, 2012, 01:16 PM
:eek: Receipt please.:oh:

It's true...he was very touchy and kissed Cody's cheek. Diego looked like he wanted more, right now. :lol:

Smith Saybrook
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM
No huge surprises with the top 12 this year. I'm just glad XLtina didn't continue on with useless Devyn.

Cody :D Anyone else think he looks like a Adam Lambert/Adam Levine hybrid? Like Adam Levine wanted to be a slightly less gay Adam Lambert for Halloween...

Amanda is great. Sort of over Trevin. He sure can sing, but I've seen him do the same thing a bunch of times. At least Amanda really changed it up with this week and brought that falsetto.

Poor Liz Davis. That girl never stood a chance, and I sort of liked her even though she was mediest if all the ocres.

Cassadee, Amanda, and Cody are definitely my favorites.

Imperfect Angel
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:52 PM
It's true...he was very touchy and kissed Cody's cheek. Diego looked like he wanted more, right now. :lol:

When did that happen? I seriously need to see a clip of it.:drool:

Super Dave
Nov 9th, 2012, 02:58 PM
When did that happen? I seriously need to see a clip of it.:drool:

Right at the end. My wife was like, "Stop kissing him! Get off him!" :lol: He was just a little overaffectionate :lol:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Oh so did both of them get through next round?

moby
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Oh so did both of them get through next round?No, but Diego was definitely happy that it was Cody and not him.

Carson had to literally drag Diego away from Cody..

Imperfect Angel
Nov 9th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Awww...how touching. Hope I can see that moment on TV soon (broadcast in my country is a week late :o).:cheer:

silverwhite
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Adriana's first bought album is the gift that keeps giving. :tape:

Stop it :sobbing:

IKR :lick:

No huge surprises with the top 12 this year. I'm just glad XLtina didn't continue on with useless Devyn.

Cody :D Anyone else think he looks like a Adam Lambert/Adam Levine hybrid? Like Adam Levine wanted to be a slightly less gay Adam Lambert for Halloween...

Amanda is great. Sort of over Trevin. He sure can sing, but I've seen him do the same thing a bunch of times. At least Amanda really changed it up with this week and brought that falsetto.

Poor Liz Davis. That girl never stood a chance, and I sort of liked her even though she was mediest if all the ocres.

Cassadee, Amanda, and Cody are definitely my favorites.

Great top 12! My favourites are Amanda and Cody. I also like Trevin, Adriana, Sylvia, Bryan, Terry and Michaela. Dez, well, I won't object to eye candy :angel:

Smith Saybrook
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM
I'm not a fan of Sylvia at all. Her growl and roughness is too much for me. I'd prefer the mediocre belting of Adriana or even Joselyn over it to be honest.

Terry is good, but not my cup of tea. I can't bear myself to look at Michaela to be honest, it's just too much. You shouldn't have to work that hard to be original.

silverwhite
Nov 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I'm not a fan of Sylvia at all. Her growl and roughness is too much for me.

I'd prefer the mediocre belting of Adriana or even Joselyn over it to be honest.

Terry is good, but not my cup of tea.

I can't bear myself to look at Michaela to be honest, it's just too much. You shouldn't have to work that hard to be original.

I didn't like her until Wednesday. That performance showed that she had a lot of potential :eek:

Adriana isn't mediocre :o She tends to be pitchy but she has such a strong voice and tone. LOVED her Already Gone performance :hearts:

True. I mainly respect him for his vocals :yeah:

I see where you're coming from but I really enjoyed her performance on Monday :dance:

Smith Saybrook
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM
I didn't like her until Wednesday. That performance showed that she had a lot of potential :eek:

Adriana isn't mediocre :o She tends to be pitchy but she has such a strong voice and tone. LOVED her Already Gone performance :hearts:

True. I mainly respect him for his vocals :yeah:

I see where you're coming from but I really enjoyed her performance on Monday :dance:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md0ur8jtE81qix1fho1_500.gif

silverwhite
Nov 9th, 2012, 05:57 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md36ytYbEt1rxiynno1_500.gif

M.P
Nov 9th, 2012, 06:12 PM

i can't wait to shot you one day :p :cool:

Barktra
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:17 PM
I am definitely a fan of Casadee :cheer: I want her to win

silverwhite
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Cody, you watch The Voice too? :eek:

Barktra
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I started now. I saw casadee audition and she sang torn and I just feel in love

So I am now

silverwhite
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:22 PM
:eek: :cheer:

Barktra
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Do you like her silv? :p

silverwhite
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:27 PM
She's OK. Not one of my favourites though :angel:

Barktra
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Who are your faves?

silverwhite
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:30 PM
I don't want to spoil the top 12 for you. But if you don't care, I listed my favourites here ;)

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=22456526&postcount=150

Barktra
Nov 9th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Okay :lol:

I am on the last blind audition episode :cheer:

Smith Saybrook
Nov 10th, 2012, 01:08 AM
i can't wait to shot you one day :p :cool:

I don't even know what this means.

I am definitely a fan of Casadee :cheer: I want her to win

GREAT TASTE. Much better than Silvia's. :bounce:

M.P
Nov 10th, 2012, 05:50 AM
I don't even know what this means.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xRm0rzW5azY/UJ0Y9kUDScI/AAAAAAAADR0/uMj3xZJS0pE/s300/01.gif

silverwhite
Nov 10th, 2012, 06:14 AM

Oi :ras:

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xRm0rzW5azY/UJ0Y9kUDScI/AAAAAAAADR0/uMj3xZJS0pE/s300/01.gif

OMG. You post on AfterLD? :hysteric:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 10th, 2012, 06:27 AM
:spit: She does indeed know how to gain sttention.:oh:

silverwhite
Nov 10th, 2012, 06:34 AM
We need to see the actual video first. Maybe the photographers asked her to pose there :lol:

M.P
Nov 10th, 2012, 06:34 AM
it's the photographerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ask her to get single photo (so many time)

pgA4rfSPH_w

Smith Saybrook
Nov 12th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Obviously XLtina is too big to fit in a photo with the others.

silverwhite
Nov 12th, 2012, 08:10 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5q1z2eSsD1qlru41o1_500.gif

Imperfect Angel
Nov 12th, 2012, 10:05 AM
^^ Who's that?:hearts: Didnt know actors from that era can look so....animated?:oh:

delicatecutter
Nov 12th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Let us see. Ceelo has the only team where none of them bother me. I can't with Adriana (Xtina), Melanie (Adam) and Michaela (Blake). Interesting how those were the ones saved by their coaches. None of them are getting far though, praise Jesus!

I'm here for Amanda. Maybe a bit for Joselyn but she is definitely in the "need to see more" category. I love little gay Cody. :awww: And after that great Katy Perry cover, I'm curious to see what Sylvia can do.

Broseghini
Nov 12th, 2012, 10:26 AM
''@CassadeePope Moving forward the eliminations aren't being done only within teams. 2 ppl w lowest votes go home Tues even if they're on the same team.''
:unsure:

delicatecutter
Nov 12th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Chances are that won't happen, but we've seen stranger things.

M.P
Nov 12th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Adriana, Michaela and Melanie will be in toruble this week

M.P
Nov 12th, 2012, 01:39 PM
^^ Who's that?:hearts: Didnt know actors from that era can look so....animated?:oh:

yea, who is he? is he dead yet?

silverwhite
Nov 12th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Probably :tape:

Super Dave
Nov 12th, 2012, 05:22 PM
yea, who is he? is he dead yet?

I think it's a young Marlon Brando.

Died July 1, 2004.

Imperfect Angel
Nov 12th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Marlon Brando :eek: No wonder.:worship:

moby
Nov 13th, 2012, 12:35 AM
"Even Firework". :sobbing:

silverwhite
Nov 13th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Interesting night. Amanda disappointed (I read last Thursday that she was sick...), Bryan and Trevin came out on top, and Dez and Melanie were surprisingly good

I think Adriana and Cody are in danger :sad:

Super Dave
Nov 13th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I liked Cassadee the most last night :shrug:

M.P
Nov 13th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Interesting night. Amanda disappointed (I read last Thursday that she was sick...), Bryan and Trevin came out on top, and Dez and Melanie were surprisingly good

I think Adriana and Cody are in danger :sad:

basd on Itunes, Adriana, Michaela, Amanda and Cody are in danger

Broseghini
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:05 AM
America saved Cody :yawn:
Adriana :sobbing:

delicatecutter
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:07 AM
I love it when America gets it right! :hearts:

silverwhite
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Cody stays :hearts:

silverwhite
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Adriana and Michaela :hug:

Smith Saybrook
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Lol at the bottom 4 being the 4 saved acts from last week. :/

silverwhite
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Lol at the bottom 4 being the 4 saved acts from last week. :/

Ikr :haha:

Cody needs a moment next week :(

Smith Saybrook
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:18 AM
XLtina needs to sell more records so she can afford pants. :/

silverwhite
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:22 AM
XLtina needs to sell more records so she can afford pants. :/

That's why you need to get her album NOW :sad:

http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/05/christina-aguilera-lotus-album-cover.jpg

Smith Saybrook
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:26 AM
That's why you need to get her album NOW :sad:

http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/05/christina-aguilera-lotus-album-cover.jpg

Can't even afford clothes for her album photo :(

silverwhite
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Can't even afford clothes for her album photo :(

So buy her album now! :(

Barktra
Nov 14th, 2012, 01:29 AM
I didn't like michaela and Adrianna so I am okay with it :cheer:

Cassadee and Melanie :cheer:

M.P
Nov 14th, 2012, 02:52 AM
So buy her album now! :(

stop taking just go buy it:hysteric:

delicatecutter
Nov 14th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Xtina finally did some promo and didn't even do YB. :facepalm: And her outfit tonight was in no way flattering. :tears:

M.P
Nov 14th, 2012, 03:15 AM
becz YB already dying in the radio, she needs to move on new single now
but seems like RCA did nothing....:o

longtin23
Nov 18th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I just dont get how the USA dont vote for Adriana and Michaela...

Based on the performance, Cody is quite boring and Nicolas as boring as usual.

The most important is that both girls can really sing :o

Rocketta
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Why did Adam Levine say on Anderson Live that Cee-Lo and Xtina were gone from the voice for good not just taking a break?

Rocketta
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:09 PM
BTW, I like Michaela but Blake didn't do a good job helping her pick songs because she really can sing and has a very mature voice but the constant tutu skirts and thigh highs got old. :help:

silverwhite
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Did he? :unsure: :sad:

Rocketta
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Did he? :unsure: :sad:

he did and it was taped and they chose not to show it until last week.... so I don't know what's going on??? I can't remember why they said they held the tape and I already deleted from my Tivo. :(

silverwhite
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:13 PM
That's weird. Christina said she's just taking a break. I think they're not quitting for good, but when they return is undetermined :scratch:

Rocketta
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:19 PM
That's weird. Christina said she's just taking a break. I think they're not quitting for good, but when they return is undetermined :scratch:

yeah, I thought maybe the negotiations for them to come back where still up in the air when the segment was taped?????? Maybe???

silverwhite
Nov 18th, 2012, 04:30 PM
I hope so!

tucker1989
Nov 19th, 2012, 01:01 AM
I saw an interview with Christina where she confirmed coming back for Season 5, so don't worry

Broseghini
Nov 20th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Cody Below is worldwide TT :rolleyes:

tucker1989
Nov 20th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Amanda and Cassadee tonight :worship: Two stellar performances from them.

Overall, what a great show. It's just sad to compare this and the X Factor in terms of level of talent from the contestants and the judging panel. I really enjoyed most of the performances, even Melanie, who usually is one of my least favorites. I think Trevin was actually one of my least favorites tonight, but well done for at least trying something new.

I just love this show.

Also, Christina and Blake sounded great together, although it sounds like Christina is a little sick/hoarse. You could hear it in her speaking voice too.

Super Dave
Nov 20th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Also, Christina and Blake sounded great together, although it sounds like Christina is a little sick/hoarse. You could hear it in her speaking voice too.

Her esophagus probably just needs a rest from the constant flow of food and alcohol. :)

Imperfect Angel
Nov 20th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Cassadee is the best last night hands down.
Cody :spit: He indeed reminds me of Rylan Clark from UK X Factor.:rolls:
Dez :drool:
Trevin :eek: Nice vocals.

silverwhite
Nov 20th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Wow. Dez *fans self*

silverwhite
Nov 20th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Dez, Cassadee and Amanda were the best of the night :worship:

Amanda and Cassadee tonight :worship: Two stellar performances from them.

Overall, what a great show. It's just sad to compare this and the X Factor in terms of level of talent from the contestants and the judging panel. I really enjoyed most of the performances, even Melanie, who usually is one of my least favorites. I think Trevin was actually one of my least favorites tonight, but well done for at least trying something new.

I just love this show.

This whole post :worship:

Imperfect Angel
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Amanda is great but song choice doesn't really connect me to her a lot.

Broseghini
Nov 20th, 2012, 10:25 PM
I love all the girls, especially Amanda and Cassadee :hug:

off: Sylvia reminds Paszek only for me? :lol:

Barktra
Nov 21st, 2012, 01:18 AM
I was scared Amanda was going home and Sylvia was staying :sobbing:

silverwhite
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:28 AM
America :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

silverwhite
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:29 AM
Should have been Sylvia and Trevin/Cody :o

I was scared Amanda was going home and Sylvia was staying :sobbing:

I was scared for Amanda too :sobbing:

delicatecutter
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:34 AM
America got it right again! :cheer:

Floptina left with only one act. I predicted this.

moby
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:36 AM
I can see Dez staying forever now, with all of Xtina's 73k supporters snapping up his Itunes so that she won't go the rest of the season without anyone to coach + his fangirls/gays voting + Yale alumni fund campaign.

silverwhite
Nov 21st, 2012, 04:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pv2cJ.gif

M.P
Nov 21st, 2012, 05:08 AM
is it Let There Be Love???

silverwhite
Nov 21st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Yes :lol:

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Amanda singing a rock version of Someone Like You :speakles:

It was amazing, but I agree with Xtina. It didn't have the magic that Paris Ooh La La or Dream On had. She needs to do a rock song next week if she survives :(

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Kind of underwhelmed by Cody :awww:

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:29 AM
He is not that good silv :lol:

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:32 AM
I loved him on Jolene and One More Try. He should have stuck with those styles :awww:

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Cassadee looks so pretty

I think she is going back to rock, she needs to think about maybe changing her style to country because she was so good last week

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Country/rock suits her :lol:

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:42 AM
She could have a really good career in country

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:48 AM
That was kind of boring :unsure:

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Xtina is so brutally honest tonight :oh:

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 12:50 AM
He is one dimensional :yawn:

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Pretty cool from Melanie :dance:

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:01 AM
I would buy Melanie's album

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:02 AM
She is so cute. I would feel bad if I said anything bad to her :awww:

moby
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:07 AM
"That didn't go anywhere, but it is my favourite performance by you." - Xtina shading Melanie as usual.

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Good performance from Dez again, though last week was better ;)

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:17 AM
Xtina :rolleyes:

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:18 AM
She's desperate :sobbing:

I do hope Dez stays around though (need eye candy :oh: ), as long as it's not at the expense of Amanda :angel:

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Trevon doing Whitney :unsure:

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Is it bad if I cackled when Trevin quoted The Greatest Love of All lyrics in his clip? :sobbing:

Barktra
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:24 AM
A little gay tbh

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:24 AM
This isn't that good :unsure:

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Carson has been quite a troll this season :tape:

silverwhite
Nov 27th, 2012, 01:37 AM
I enjoyed that group performance :lol: