PDA

View Full Version : Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6 6-2!

Adrian.
Jul 26th, 2012, 09:49 PM
it was a great match the one that was held today in Augsburg for the Augsburg Open 2012, the crowd was really looking forward the match that didnīt betray the hopes of the eve.
Both players started being really aggressive on return and that set first Adrian and then Fantasy Hero on a big pressure and so they started a DF feast in the early games: on 2-2 none had held serve (worth to be mentioned the *40-15 lead in the opening game from Adrian, who also screwed a 15-40 advantage on the first service game from Hero, who eventually got broken anyways having game points).
then unexpectedly both players could find a first serve and the set followed the service games up to 4-4, when Adrian pulled a massive domachowska-like GOAT performance wasting a 40-0 lead with 2 DF and an ugly FH error out a wozniackish puff ball from Fantasy Hero on return. Adrian lost his nerves and got broken and Fantasy Hero (he would later say he was shocked as well) didnīt choke and closed with an easy hold (:eek:)
the second set started with a more aggressive and unexpectedly more solid Adrian, while Fantasy Hero (singing oxygen in the change overs) would go meters behind the baseline and like his fave does, pushing like a maniac (one might argue he doesnīt have a BH and a half decent FH, but that one may also STFU)...where were we? oh yeah...it was intense, Adrian smashed his racket at the end of the first set and it would fly into the next soccer field, so the break between the two sets got bigger and Fantasy Hero got to think too much and his pushing got a little less effective. Adrian hit some flashing winners (also a tons of UE, but whatever) and so Fantasy was sympaphetice and forgot to have a BH and started to slice like Niculescu...Adrian took advantege on that and after a few tight games he would eventually break on 4-3* after having saved at least 2 BP on each service game, whilst Fantasy didnīt give much of those, but he pulled out a great mental midjetting from 40-15 on that game getting broken on a DF.
The public was shore of a longer set since the bets were for a huge choke from Adrian, but they didnīt consider the shitfeast going on the other side of the net, Adrian served 4 serve in a row (the only time he could) and Fantasy just tried (hopelessly) ballbashed some returns that Li Na would have been proud of him. The set point was PEAK moment with Adrian stopping as he was sure of a net, but Fantasy just smashed the ball into fence, so he walked away with a Come On that echoed in the whole stadium.
the third set opened with an unexpected easy hold from Fantasy Hero, including some bitch stares and a couple of high grunts on his great and unexpeted service and FH winners for a total of 4 in a row.
after the changeover Adrian went to serve and Fantasy stepped into the court to make him feel the pressure, but it didnīt work out and he got a 40-15 lead, which wasnīt safe enough since he collapsed under the wall Fantasy put on switching to push-mode. But like all good pushers he needed 3 (or maybe 4) BP before getting this break with a FH DTL shot on return which got followed by a huge come on and fist-pump. He then hold with troubles since Adrian figured out his crappy moonball skills and kept moonballing on his junk BH, which would eventually break down if he gave it a chance since often tried to smash, with unfortunate results. Still he could somehow hold, well actually Adrian helped him with some nice UE the likes of Kvitova version US 11 against Dulgheru. Adrian would hold with some massive serves, mostly on his Pin-like 2nd serve which fantasy would treat as Gajdosova would, hitting everywhere but on court. Fantasy anw could get his shit together and serve well for a 4-1 lead, when Adrian would again try the moonball card, but this time it wasnīt enough and he got broken. Fantasy admitted he thought of Johansson when he served two DF on 40-15 and failed a third MP and got broken. But this was great quality and entertaining so Adrian wouldnßt let his chance to make it epic and got almost no first serves in and unexpectedly Fantasy could hit winners on return (one of them on 1st serve on 15-30 when he hit a chopped FH winner out of nowhere -somewhere in London Pironkova smiled-) and then he could fall on his knees for his biggest win at this 6th Slam (the 5th is taken by Beijing) after Adrian litteraly threw a ball a meter long in a long shot out of an awkward attempt to moonball on his BH).

taken from fantasy press conference:
http://i.imgur.com/UDoej.gif

later adrian showed up too:
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/72274_o.gif
:wavey:

iPatty
Jul 26th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Hit the return key a couple more times buddy. Nobody is gonna read that.

Mynarco
Jul 26th, 2012, 10:09 PM
wrong forum :sobbing:

FORZA SARITA
Jul 26th, 2012, 10:12 PM

and still you posted here, you're so smart :worship:

Curcubeu
Jul 26th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Gutted I missed it.

I admire how well you are still knowing about how the match went. I'm happy to remember the MP I/my opponent had when I'm thinking about my matches later at night.

Break My Rapture
Jul 26th, 2012, 11:04 PM
What the fuck is this.

Simugna Help
Jul 26th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Domachoklęska indeed. :oh:

Mary Cherry.
Jul 26th, 2012, 11:09 PM
There is only one way this could have been better

Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6 6-2 feat. Mary "Alison Lang" Cherry. as chair umpire.

Adrian.
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:27 AM
What the fuck is this.

we played tennis today :rolleyes: and this is the report :shrug:

Craig.
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:28 AM

What the fuck is this.

:hysteric:

Fantasy Hero
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:47 AM
There is only one way this could have been better

Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6 6-2 feat. Mary "Alison Lang" Cherry. as chair umpire.

we have the re-match tomorrow, so weīd love you to umpire it! :hearts:

to all the others :rolleyes: this is just a stupid thread made for fun, if you canīt go any further than your own nose, itīs not our fault :shrug:

slamchamp
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:51 AM
we have the re-match tomorrow, so weīd love you to umpire it! :hearts:

to all the others :rolleyes: this is just a stupid thread made for fun, if you canīt go any further than your own nose, itīs not our fault :shrug:No, I can't

Just Do It
Jul 27th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Why the hate? :lol:
Can't go through the whole post but happy Gaspa won :cheer:

matthias
Jul 27th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Gutted I missed it.

I admire how well you are still knowing about how the match went. I'm happy to remember the MP I/my opponent had when I'm thinking about my matches later at night.

:secret: maybe he would do better if he wouldnīt write the report already in his mind while still playing :secret:

Adrian.
Jul 27th, 2012, 12:44 PM
:secret: maybe he would do better if he wouldnīt write the report already in his mind while still playing :secret:

:secret: it was Gaspa, who wrote it :secret:

matthias
Jul 27th, 2012, 01:12 PM
:secret: it was Gaspa, who wrote it :secret:

:secret: but usually you remember the number of your double faults and stuff like that too
so i often wonder where you are with your mind while playing

rnwerner
Jul 27th, 2012, 05:24 PM
So, was that a real tennis match between two members of TF or is this antyhing more special?

Fantasy Hero
Jul 28th, 2012, 12:14 AM
So, was that a real tennis match between two members of TF or is this antyhing more special?

it was and today we had another match I won again, this time on clay, 6-0 6-4, being 6-0 3-0 40-30* and then finding myself 4-4...but i would evntually close this time :)

rnwerner
Aug 9th, 2012, 07:39 AM
You are from Italy and Poland and met to play in Augsburg a tennis match?

That's really cool.

Fantasy Hero
Aug 9th, 2012, 09:36 AM
He lives there ;) and i am traveling through Europe, but it was really cool!

Mathias should open a thread about our matches too :lol:

matthias
Aug 9th, 2012, 11:20 AM
He lives there ;) and i am traveling through Europe, but it was really cool!

Mathias should open a thread about our matches too :lol:

my writting skills are even more worse then my tennis

Adrian.
Feb 13th, 2013, 11:52 AM
:hysteric: what a scoreline it would be in real terms of tennis when Marta and Caro would play each other :hysteric:

crazillo
Feb 13th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I've also played a couple tennisforum members, even in Canada. :p

Adrian.
Feb 13th, 2013, 08:42 PM
I've also played a couple tennisforum members, even in Canada. :p

wow, would be time to play against each other now :oh::cheer:

Fantasy Hero
Mar 11th, 2013, 11:12 AM
we should made a H2H thread to keep track of TF records :lol: