PDA

View Full Version : So what's going on with the Jackson family?

The Witch-king
Jul 26th, 2012, 01:47 PM
So I'm hearing Janet kidnapped her mom, slapped Michaels daughter then called her a spoiled beeyatch :unsure:
:confused:

Knowles family next :oh:

JN
Jul 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM
They're publicly auditioning for a new reality show.

WixsonFan
Jul 26th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Janet is doing all these due to her fledging music career after that Superbowl incident to stay relevant, so she deserves some sympathy tbh

It doesn't make sense for Janet to kidnap her mom though, at least kidnap someone with more money dammit

Sally Struthers
Jul 26th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I find it all very entertaining. I don't know what Janet's motivations are since she should presumably have her own money, but I read that Marlon and Randy both owe a lot of child support. Where's Latoya in all of this? You know things must be really fucked up when she's quiet and comes out looking like the normal one :haha:

shap_half
Jul 26th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I'm trying to keep track of all of this, and I'm just not doing well. It's just too weird and confusing.

debopero
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Is that true about Janet :unsure: ?

Sally Struthers
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Apparently so. Janet, Rebbie, Marlon, and Randy are contesting Michael's will in order to gain custody of the children (and hence the money) and kidnapped Katherine last week to brainwash/coerce her into doing their bidding. Then there was an altercation caught on film of Janet trying to grab paris' phone. ANd cops were called one day because of an alleged brawl where Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch". :oh:

Mynarco
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Janet...kidnapped...her mum....what?:unsure:

debopero
Jul 26th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Apparently so. Janet, Rebbie, Marlon, and Randy are contesting Michael's will in order to gain custody of the children (and hence the money) and kidnapped Katherine last week to brainwash/coerce her into doing their bidding. Then there was an altercation caught on film of Janet trying to grab paris' phone. ANd cops were called one day because of an alleged brawl where Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch". :oh:

This needs to be a movie :bigcry: .

Super Dave
Jul 26th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Who could've seen this coming?

:oh:

Edit: Kidding aside, I hope nothing bad happens. Seems like a volatile situation.

Wigglytuff
Jul 26th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Janets mom said she was not kidnapped by anyone, so I don't understand how, or who confirmed to you all that any of her children kidnapped her?

As an aside, don't know the reason for the lawsuit, but I know that the Jacksons not involved in the lawsuit have prevented the legal guardian, Jackson's mom, from seeing the children and have tried (and I think won) take custody from Jackson's mom.

Paris has been twitting about what is going on. And it seems that some of the Jackson adults are using michaels children as pawns in their attempt to gain control of the estate and the money. And Paris seems well aware of it.

I would not assume that those suing the estate are those trying to get money, mainly because, if you know about history you know there is more than one way to gain power. You can try to take it from those who have it, (such as by sueing) or by trying to take actual control from those who have without taking the name or title (such as by pulling the strings within the estate without taking legal in name control).

So I don't think we can assume to know what is going on.

Wigglytuff
Jul 26th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Personally, I think Michael really wanted to keep the children out of the public eye for exactly this reason. And I think he left his children to his mother for exactly this reason, however his mother is in her 80s and I don't think that it's hard to believe that someone else could be pulling the actual strings of the estate and stealling her control without ever suing.

I think it's stupid to say Janet has no money, she is credited as a writer for many of her songs which means she gets plenty of royalty from her past works. As for the other siblings I don't doubt that they are short on funds.

M.S.F
Jul 26th, 2012, 06:25 PM
I don't think Janet will do such a thing :o
But you will never know and it's such a shame if this is really what happened (the media will be happy).